PDA

View Full Version : Trade or Transfer to D/P

~Water Lucario~
5th September 2006, 12:21 PM
Do you think that you will tade with D/P in PBR or only transfer the Pokemon. You actually traded Pokemon from XD to the GBA games so I think you will trade rather then transfer to D/P.

vaerna
5th September 2006, 1:54 PM
I will not trade or transfer my legendaries from any of the carts if I lose them from my carts. I'll only trade what I can from D and P to obtain what I can. If I can't get them all to D and P, It won't matter. If I think I'm going to lose my batteries to my carts THEN I'll transfer to either the WI-Fi disc memory card to come, Colo, DX or D and P. I just don't think I'll have enough time to complete an 400 plus dex however I do have extra pokes for D and P to transfer and can breed what I need to complete the dex as much as possible.

Zodiac The Vampire
5th September 2006, 3:48 PM
I think you'll trade between D/P and PBR the same way you did between R/S/E/FR/LG and XD/Colo, except wirelessly ^_^

Don Knotts
6th September 2006, 2:08 AM
Yeah, it's almost for sure going to be a trade, not a transfer.

My guess if that there will again be certain pokemon you can only catch in PBR, hopefully a cool new legendary.

But I would settle for Deoxys.

Regardless, there will be back and forth connectivity. Why wouldn't there be?

ShadowPlusle
6th September 2006, 4:22 AM
Thats really mean about what water luccario wrote about steve irwin, but yeah rentals are good

~Water Lucario~
6th September 2006, 4:43 AM
Thats really mean about what water luccario wrote about steve irwin, but yeah rentals are good

Ever heard off paying respect?... Also learn to spell my name right.

Mli
6th September 2006, 5:39 PM
well onw its provern to transfer :p

~Water Lucario~
7th September 2006, 7:17 AM
That is between D/P and the GBA games. You most likely trade with Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Av0idTheL1ght
10th September 2006, 5:41 PM
It's going to be trading obviously. I mean, if it's transfering, then it'd be pointless since the PKMN on your game would be gone, and it's called "trading" when both sides can give something.

They wouldn't dare make the game and then not let you put it from Revolution to DP

I swear it better not be called Pokemon Battle Wii