Sceptile@Leftovers
Nature:Timid (+Spd, -Att)
Trait:Overgrow
EV:252 Sp. Att./252 Spd/6 Sp. Def.

-Leaf Blade
-Crunch
-Dragon Claw
-Thunderpunch

Nothing too special here, just a straight up special sweeper. But if the pokemon I'm facing has a high Special defense, or has an advantage over grass, I just whip out...

---

Salamance@Choice Band
Nature:Adament (+ Att., -Sp. Att.)
Trait:Intimidate
EV:40 HP/252 Att/218 Spd.

-Fly
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Iron Tail

Again, nothing too special. Choice Band raises the power of whatever move I use, which is powered by the high attack of Salamance.

The reason I have fly is because I wanted a physical STAB move, but already used my Aerial Ace TM, and chain breeding is impossible with a female Swellow.

Of course, the two I have here have a real weakness to ice. After some thought, and discussion on another forum, I have my solution...

---
Wailren@Chesto Berry
Nature:Calm (+ Sp. Def.,-Att,) or Sassy (+Sp. Def., -Spd.)
Trait:Thick Fat
EV:184 Def/152 Sp. Def./172 Sp. Att

-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Rest
-???

It's going to be a mixed tank that can soak up many kinds of hits, but is primarily for soaking up Ice attacks. And it attacks by taking advantage of it's ice and water types, and having a moderate Special Attack.

However, I don't really have a final move for it.

Anyways, feel free to rate, fix, comment, dance.

Pika Egg
6th September 2006, 8:33 PM
Salamence - Not sure how useful Iron Tail will be since you cover Rock and Ice with EQ and RS... I'd go for something like Return or Brick Break for the power/additional type coverage..

Walrein - Maybe Sleep Talk for the last move..or possibly EQ...

Crypted Wolf
6th September 2006, 8:56 PM
Wailren is not a very good tank IMO.

Go with Swampert , Milktank , Blissey , Snorlax , Milotic ,Vapereon etc; for the last slot.

PatTar
6th September 2006, 11:28 PM
Regice could work as a tank too....

Regice@Lum Berry
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Clear Body
-Ice Beam
-ThunderBolt
-Rest
-Toxic/T-Wave/Counter

lefties would be best, but you're using them on Mence.

BattlePikeKing140
7th September 2006, 12:49 AM
Blissey fits nicely in here.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
EVs: 252 Def/252 HP/6 Spd
-Seismic Toss
-Toxic/Thunder Wave
-Softboiled
-Aromatherapy/Heal Bell

IMO Toxic is better than T-wave. As for Aromatherapy and Heal Bell, Heal Bell is easier to get, but it really doesn't matter.

SwordofAeons
7th September 2006, 12:51 AM
I like Ice Beam over Toxic/TW.

howdodo
7th September 2006, 2:26 AM
u could use snorlax,dusclops,or milotic

Xtra
7th September 2006, 4:03 AM
Now that I know more about what level it is, I'm going after Regice. I thought of going for it before, but wasn't sure of it's level (The two I tried for earlier were both level 70). I just need to feed Wailmer one rare candy to evolve it, and catch a Relicanth.

Aloso, I wanted to give Sceptile a Petaya berry, but I didn't have one. Maybe I should go with a Lum Berry instead, if I have a few on me, and transfer Leftovers to Regice.