Flamthrower

Whiscash
Lvl: (Training it to lvl 100)
Naive
Hold: (Choose for me)
Waterfall
Surf
Magnitude
Earthquake(I was stupid enough to use mt TM Earthquake on my Whiscash)

Raichu
Quiet
Thunder Wave
Shock Wave
Slam
Thunder

Shadow Tyranitar
8th September 2006, 2:52 AM
Salamence
Lvl: (I will be training it to lvl 100)
Naughtynaughty sucks,it makes ice hit kick the **** out of him even harder,try mild for a special/physical mix
Hold: (Choose for me)lefties
Dragon Breathhydro pump,eg move
Flyaa,opponent knows what you are doing with fly so he can switch in something that can take the hit well
Dragon Claweq
Flamthrower

Whiscash
Naivethat is awful,try quiet
Hold: (Choose for me)lefties
Waterfallrest,i guess
Surf
Magnitudeprotect,for moves like solar beam
Earthquake(I was stupid enough to use mt TM Earthquake on my Whiscash)thats ok,but you did need it 4 salamence

Raichubrightpowder/lefties
Quiet????-it is good,and it is also bad,i don't know whether to switch it or not
Thunder Wave
Shock Waverain dance
Slambrickbreak/attract/double-team
Thundernever try this move without rain dance.EVERThe natures were all awful(don't know about that raichu one),but the pokemon are good.Raichu is also a good physical attacker,so put bb or dig on him if you change the nature to a atk. boosting nature....

Kasaioni
8th September 2006, 3:09 AM
Kk, good thanks, i'll write this down.

Shadow Tyranitar
8th September 2006, 3:15 AM
wow.people actually do take my advice.I'm in shock.I thought everyone just thought I was a blabbering retard(that would have been nice to be known as too)............

howdodo
8th September 2006, 3:15 AM
actually ull want to write this down

Salamence@CB
Adamant
-Brick Break
-Aerial Ace
-EQ
-Rock Slide

whiscash for swampert

Swampert@lefties
Sassy
-Surf
-Curse
-EQ
-Rock Slide/Ice Beam

Whiscash is just a wanna-be Swampert really

Raichu@Scope Lens
Modest
-T Bolt
-Wish
-HP [water,ice,grass]/Surf
-T Wave

I recommend a replacement for the last two,seeing you need a better special sweeper and a good tank (dusclops,snorlax,suicune,milotic,etc.)

Shadow Tyranitar
8th September 2006, 3:21 AM
yeah i thought of adamant,but i thought my nature would good for a special and physical mix,but yeah,take howdodo's over mine,as i'm out of it right now(or am i always out of it???)

dragontamer_blake
8th September 2006, 9:08 AM
shadow tyranitar on ur suggestions u wrote lefties for wiscash and for mence you might wanna correct that

Kasaioni
8th September 2006, 1:47 PM
I can't do swampert, but I'll see if I can do the same with Whiscash.

And EQ for Salamence I also can't do.

And wgats CB?

blaziken05
8th September 2006, 4:01 PM
CB is choice Band.

Never use ThunderDancing please.

Raichu@Leftovers
-Thunderbolt
-Encore/Thunderwave
-Substitute
-Focus Punch

magnemiteZ
8th September 2006, 5:17 PM
actually, Wishcash is a Wannabee Quagsire, who is a Wannabee Swampert.

You might as well not even bother with Raichu and ditch it for some other Pokemon who isn't Electric.

Metagross
8th September 2006, 5:31 PM
Electirc types are no good in the frontier there useless against ground and Whiscash is a Swampert wannabee,you need each pokemon weaknesses covered.

magnemiteZ
8th September 2006, 5:41 PM
no
they are useless in-game because they don't have movepools.

Shadow Tyranitar
8th September 2006, 7:15 PM
shadow tyranitar on ur suggestions u wrote lefties for wiscash and for mence you might wanna correct thati wrote 2 lefties because it is emerald and he probably knows the emerald duplication trick............But yeah,trash raichu(he is a nice pokemon,but he doesn't work well in the BF,just because there are alot of pokemon in the battle pike that are not weak against him.You will mostly battle psychic,poison,fighting,and rock type pokemon..............

Kasaioni
8th September 2006, 10:45 PM
Eh, I could just use him as a filler, I never really needed to use him ever, my whiscash and salamence were always good to me.

Wait, couldn't I get earthquake with pick up?

dragontamer_blake
9th September 2006, 2:05 AM
i wrote 2 lefties because it is emerald and he probably knows the emerald duplication trick............But yeah,trash raichu(he is a nice pokemon,but he doesn't work well in the BF,just because there are alot of pokemon in the battle pike that are not weak against him.You will mostly battle psychic,poison,fighting,and rock type pokemon..............

wat i meant was u cant use two of the same items in the bf but maybe u meant sumthing else