Recover
Firepunch
Ice Punch

Gengar, L59 @Brightpowder
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch
Confuse Ray
Hypnosis (good for catching Raikou)

Tauros, L59 @Focus Band (Needs King's Rock)
Return
EQ
Rest
Sleep Talk

Tyranitar, L59 @Leftovers
Crunch
EQ
Rockslide
Screech (Needs Flamethrower or TBolt)

Magmar, L58 @Amulet COin (For Elite 4)
Body Slam
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Thunderpunch

Crystal
Hypno, L52 @Quick Claw
Ice Punch
Hypnosis
Psychic
Body Slam

Miltank, L52 @Leftovers
Milk Drink
Attract
Body Slam
Curse

Sneasel, L52 @Nevermeltice
Slash
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Screech

Suicune, L52 @Amulet Coin (for 1337 Four)
Ice Beam
Surf
Rain Dance (Needs Mirror Coat)
Rest

Arcanine, L52 @---
Extremespeed
Roar
Flamethrower
Body Slam

*Old RBY Build*
Nidoqueen, L52 @---
EQ
TBolt
Body Slam
Ice Beam

Gimmie your thoughts.

Mista-ree
10th September 2006, 6:32 PM
i'll work down i guess do you want moves to fite other trainers or just elite four cause i've read so stupid people's team that has only moves for elite four and not other trainer i only suggest for other trainer
Quagsire
haze is pointless um get ice beam or blizzard cause grass atks or pkmn hits and ouch!
alakazam
thunder punch and fire punch is weak look at his atk points not even in the 200's so it will do nothing
gengar ice punch is pointless to i hate these moves why teach them when they can learn better ice beam hypnosis is cool but confuse ray is gay replace with nightmare or curse
tauros get the king's rock then slowpoke cave return is just a maybe cause i've been doing studies on it and still i dont get it hyper beam is a replacement return is like good when he is loyal but i only give it to pkmn that evolve with loyalty like magmar or something
tyranitar no need for crunch with psychic wont do **** to you anyways a rockslide or Eq and it still does same ammount thunderbolt maybe but i nevered used it myself i didnt need it
magmar sunny day with flamethrower thunder punch i dont know maybe when sunny day is over or you really need to use it stop using confuse ray its anoying when you get it used on you and more anoying when it doesnt work
hypno is cool i guess
snealsel icepunch will be good only of he has exactly 288 atk thats his max do you have it beat up i love this move use it for screech
suicune is cool pkmn im using him rite now mirror coat too i think he learns it later or something
arcanine is a strong pkmn good atk and good spd and good SP A he is an awsome atker so give him good atk moves
nidoqueen is in R B or Y then its too old trade it or something to the newer ones for better moves

Clockworkz
11th September 2006, 1:24 AM
God, you're dumb. Let's see if we can't break this little crappy post down into things that are readable

"Quagsire
haze is pointless um get ice beam or blizzard cause grass atks or pkmn hits and ouch!" It doesn't need it. It's special attack sucks anyway. What, you want me to fight someone with a Cursing Miltank or Snorlax and let it go unchecked? That's why Haze is there, dippy.

"alakazam
thunder punch and fire punch is weak look at his atk points not even in the 200's so it will do nothing" Now, I'm POSITIVE you're an idiot. Those are special attacks which can burn and paralyze, you ****ing retarded ****.

"gengar ice punch is pointless to i hate these moves why teach them when they can learn better ice beam hypnosis is cool but confuse ray is gay replace with nightmare or curse" Even more retarded. Confuse ray has 100% accuracy. It can't ****ing learn Ice Beam. Nightmare can be switched out of. Curse? And kill half my HP? Are you serious? I'd LOVE to fight you in Netbattle and tear you a new cornhole. Let's continue...

"tauros get the king's rock then slowpoke cave return is just a maybe cause i've been doing studies on it and still i dont get it hyper beam is a replacement return is like good when he is loyal but i only give it to pkmn that evolve with loyalty like magmar or something" Hyper Beam sucks. 150 Power, but you can't move next turn. That's 75 power for the two turns. WHy bother, when in 2 turns, I can have 204 power with his maxed loyalty boosting his Return power? Also, Magmar doesn't evolve, you *******.

"tyranitar no need for crunch with psychic wont do **** to you anyways a rockslide or Eq and it still does same ammount thunderbolt maybe but i nevered used it myself i didnt need it" Yeah. Cause no one likes to counter Gengar at all with Crunch, either. I can't believe what I'm reading.

"magmar sunny day with flamethrower thunder punch i dont know maybe when sunny day is over or you really need to use it stop using confuse ray its anoying when you get it used on you and more anoying when it doesnt work" Thunder punch screws Water types up. Sunny Day is a waste. Confuse Ray ALWAYS HITS. You stupid, retarded prick.

"snealsel icepunch will be good only of he has exactly 288 atk thats his max do you have it beat up i love this move use it for screech" ICE PUNCH. DOES NOT EQUAL. ATTACK POWER. That also doesn't affect Beat Up. Which sucks (the move, I mean).

"nidoqueen is in R B or Y then its too old trade it or something to the newer ones for better moves" I'm not even going to say anything. My Idiocy meter exploded. Hopefully, the shrapnel from it will stab my eyes out so I don't have to read any more of your shitburger posts.

.TraX.
11th September 2006, 8:14 AM
Thunder punch screws Water types up. Sunny Day is a waste. You stupid, retarded prick.

You have body slam on your magmar. You have no right to call anyone stupid.

Dragon_Reborn
11th September 2006, 4:27 PM
Silver:
Quagsire, L59 @Quick Claw
Surf
EQ
Haze
Rain Dance
Ancientpower/Sludge Bomb over Haze.Curse over Rain Dance.Rest over Surf.

Alakazam, L59 @Brightpowder
Psychic
Recover
Firepunch
Ice Punch
Thunder Wave over Ice Punch.

Gengar, L59 @Brightpowder
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch
Confuse Ray
Explosion over Confuse Ray.

Tauros, L59 @Focus Band (Needs King's Rock)
Return
EQ
Rest
Sleep Talk
Good

Crunch
EQ
Rockslide
Screech (Needs Flamethrower or TBolt)
Good but Thunderbolt over Screech for water types.

Body Slam
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Thunderpunch
Cross Chop over Body Slam.

Crystal:
Hypno, L52 @Quick Claw
Ice Punch
Hypnosis
Psychic
Body Slam
Light Screen over Ice Punch.Reflect/Rest over Body Slam.Thunder Wave over Hypnosis.You could always use Seismic Toss in here too.

Miltank, L52 @Leftovers
Milk Drink
Attract
Body Slam
Curse
Heal Bell over Attract.

Slash
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Screech
Return over Slash.Reflect over Screech.

Ice Beam
Surf
Rain Dance (Needs Mirror Coat)
Rest
Roar over Rain Dance.

Arcanine, L52 @---
Extremespeed
Roar
Flamethrower
Body Slam
Sleep Talk over Exetremespeed.Rest over Roar.If you want to use Exetremespeed then you could put Curse over Roar.Your choice though.

*Old RBY Build*
Nidoqueen, L52 @---
EQ
TBolt
Body Slam
Ice Beam
Rock Slide over Ice Beam.Shadow Ball over Body Slam.

Pretty good teams here.Needs some changes on movesets though.

Clockworkz
11th September 2006, 10:46 PM
See, I don't have infinate TMs, man. I used most of them, so I doubt I'll be able to do this without borrowing my friend's Game Shark to get them That's the prroblem >_>
EDIT:
You have body slam on your magmar. You have no right to call anyone stupid.Honestly, I don't have the time or patience to breed Cross Chop into his arsenal, TraX.

Mista-ree
12th September 2006, 4:32 AM
retarded wow suggestions idiot watch the language eminem's quote " temper, temper" look at this tard i bet your over 15 and still playing on the net battling pkmn dumb dumb
why curse on snorlax already powerful if i had one i use it as a sweeper and not a stats booster miltank no one uses it any ways
icepunch i didnt kow it was speacial so ill check it
ill stop im not gonna back my self anyone has there idea of things i wsa just suggesting i did one time some where and this nerd jus said "he dont if he dont want too" this ******* dont even know why peps post their team so we can suggest our ideas

.TraX.
12th September 2006, 7:07 AM
Honestly, I don't have the time or patience to breed Cross Chop into his arsenal, TraX.

Yeah.. but theres a huge selection of moves better than body slam.

Clockworkz
13th September 2006, 3:33 AM
I like that PAR chance. 'Sides; I just can't really decide what else to stick in there. Maybe Sunny Day isn't bad, especially if I want to switch in a Houndoom and not waste a slot on him on Sunny Day...

kelogg_em
7th October 2006, 12:22 PM
retarded wow suggestions idiot watch the language eminem's quote " temper, temper" look at this tard i bet your over 15 and still playing on the net battling pkmn dumb dumb
why curse on snorlax already powerful if i had one i use it as a sweeper and not a stats booster miltank no one uses it any ways
icepunch i didnt kow it was speacial so ill check it
ill stop im not gonna back my self anyone has there idea of things i wsa just suggesting i did one time some where and this nerd jus said "he dont if he dont want too" this ******* dont even know why peps post their team so we can suggest our ideas
You have no right saying he's sad for playing pokemon, and what'd worse is that you think you know your **** when all your facts are completely wrong. You weren't just stating your opinion. You were ****ing up his whole team with those stupid and pointless suggestions. How old are you 10? Go back into your corner and listen to Eminem

eonteam123456
7th October 2006, 8:30 PM
Silver:
Quagsire, L59 @Quick Claw
Surf
Mud Shot
Earthquake
Raindance

Alakazam, L59 @Charcoal
Thunderpunch
Disable
Firepunch
Ice Punch

Gengar, L59 @Cleanse Tag
Thunderbolt
Shadow Punch
Confuse Ray

Tauros, L59 @King's Rock
Return
Headbutt
Rest
Sleep Talk

Crunch
Mega Punch
Rockslide
Flamethrower

Fire Blast
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Thunderpunch

Crystal
Hypno, L52 @Quick Claw
Confusion
Hypnosis
Psychic
Body Slam

Miltank, L52 @Silk Scarf
Milk Drink
Attract
Body Slam
Curse

Ice Punch
Ice Beam
Powder Snow
Hail

Ice Beam
Surf
Mirror Coat
Rest

Arcanine, L52 @Charcoal
Fire Blast
Roar
Flamethrower
Body Slam

*Old RBY Build*
Nidoqueen, L52 @Poison Barb
Toxic
TBolt
Superpower
Ice Beam

Gimmie your thoughts.

THATS what you should have.

PatTar
8th October 2006, 12:01 AM
joke?

1.) half those moves don't exist in GSC.

2.) no.