PDA

View Full Version : my ruby team

pinkidiot22
9th September 2006, 6:19 PM
my team: celebi lv.100 hyper beam, perish song, future sight,and solor beam

salamence lv.100 crunch, fly, hyperbeam,and dragon claw

torchic lv.63 sunny day, flamethrower, fire blast, overheat

blaziken lv 100 (moveset same as torchic exept i knows blaze kick instead of sunny day)

treecko egg

mudkip egg

kyogre lv 80 hydropump, surf, sheercold, double edge

you like?

Swampert_57717
9th September 2006, 6:47 PM
Do you count the eggs on your team? If so, then you 7 Pokemon... and the max is 6. Anyways, you need a little help with Blaziken. All fire moves? Wow... um... this thing needs a fighting attack! Only common sense to do so. I mean, what if you face a Pokemon like Omastar and all you have is Blaziken? I'm not good at rating Celebis, lol, since I don't have one myself. Get ride of Hyper Beam and replace with something like EQ or Rock Slide, or anything that covers its horrid double Ice weakness. And give it Aerial Ace. Fly's good, but it gives your opponent a free turn if they like to raise stats! Kyogre is... okay... but you aren't using it to its full potential. First off, this thing requires Ice Beam! And giving Thunder might not be a bad idea. In that case, Calm Mind is good. When you start to raise your Treecko, and especially your Mudkip, I'll be happy to see how they're doing. I can give you a couple of good ideas for a kick-butt Swampert! Overall, give your Pokemon a bit more variety in their movesets. And Hyper Beam isn't as good as some people think, it's not worth its 150 Base Power.

pinkidiot22
9th September 2006, 6:50 PM
oh, did i? one two... your right well i did this from memory soo..

Shadow Tyranitar
9th September 2006, 7:08 PM
my team: celebi lv.100 hyper beam, perish song, future sight,and solor beamsunny day,solar beam,psychic,filler.Sorry,i don't know much about this guy,as I've never battled with him

salamence lv.100 crunch, fly, hyperbeam,and dragon clawflamethrower over hyper beam,as it sucks and should be only be used as a last resort,but don't keep it on him

torchic lv.63 sunny day, flamethrower, fire blast, overheatwow.someone can actually put up with not evolving for this long!He can't learn crap,so evolve him,then post him again,or better yet get rid of him from your team,you don't need 2 blazikens

blaziken lv 100 scope lens(moveset same as torchic exept i knows blaze kick instead of sunny day)your movesets make me sad for some reason.:(:(:(
blaze kick
slash
eq
aa

treecko eggevolve him to his fullest.don't post eggs,as we can't rate them.what can they do?!?!

mudkip eggsame thing with treecko

kyogrechesto berry lv 80 hydropump, surf, sheercold, double edge

thunder(drizzle ability makes it hit every time)
ice beam
hydro pump/surf
rest

you like?it's ok(might be using this word a little too loosely),but the movesets were devastating.

never put more than 1 move of the same type on anything.EVER!

Freakshow
9th September 2006, 7:48 PM
Celebi @ LEftovers
TRAIT: NC
Timid/Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Atk/-SAtk)
- Calm Mind/Swords Dance
- Psychic/Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass
- Recover

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: NC
Bold/Calm Nature (+DEF/+SDEF, -ATK)
- Calm Mind/Heal Bell
- Psychic
- Leech Seed
- Recover
Look the rest up in my moveset guide (its stickied). I'm too tired to rate the rest

pinkidiot22
16th September 2006, 10:27 PM
it's ok(might be using this word a little too loosely),but the movesets were devastating.

never put more than 1 move of the same type on anything.EVER!

about my torchic,ever hear of an everstone?

SwordofAeons
16th September 2006, 11:54 PM
never put more than 1 move of the same type on anything.EVER!You might want to rephrase that.

Shadow Tyranitar
17th September 2006, 1:18 AM
never put 2 moves of the same type (i.e. flamethrower and blaze kick) in a single pokemon's moveset.

Better?

PatTar
17th September 2006, 1:33 AM
i think he was reffering to the fact that you put "1 move of the same type on a pokemon".

Shadow Tyranitar
17th September 2006, 1:45 AM
rephrase that please.

PatTar
17th September 2006, 1:53 AM
read the quote carefully!!!!

Shadow Tyranitar
17th September 2006, 1:56 AM
*slobbers on self* ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? WHAT?!?! oh,sorry about that!

Rudibaker
17th September 2006, 2:00 AM
MudkipEgg
Adamant

Egg Bomb
Softboiled
Rollout

TreekoEgg
Adamant

Splash
Growl

PatTar
17th September 2006, 2:01 AM
^i'm REALLY hoping that was a joke.

Shadow Tyranitar
17th September 2006, 2:33 AM
Oh,no! Rudibaker's lost it! I hope it's a joke, too.