PDA

View Full Version : Battle Palace Team

HMTKSteve
10th September 2006, 12:55 PM
;134;) Aqua’Kan – A vaporean starts out the group. He has a rash nature and is level 100.
• HP = 398
• Attack = 165
• Defense = 159
• Sp. Atk = 275
• Sp. Def = 207
• Speed = 180
His four attacks are:
• Ice Beam (16)
• Bite (40)
• Surf (24)
• Shadow Ball (15)

;196;) Blanc’Kan – An Espeon is next in the group. He has a Gentle nature and is level 100.
• HP = 253
• Attack = 194
• Defense = 141
• Sp. Atk = 303
• Sp. Def = 244
• Speed = 264
His four attacks are:
• Toxic (10)
• Morning Sun (8)
• Calm Mind (32)
• Psychic (16)

;136;) Flamm’Kan – A flareon is next in the group. He has a brave nature and is level 100.
• HP = 275
• Attack = 330
• Defense = 176
• Sp. Atk = 224
• Sp. Def = 271
• Speed = 144
His four attacks are:
• Iron Tail (24)
• Flamethrower (15)
• Bite (40)
• Smog (24)

;135;) Juell’Kan – A jolteon is next in the group. He has a bashful nature and is level 100.
• HP = 282
• Attack = 171
• Defense = 155
• Sp. Atk = 265
• Sp. Def = 222
• Speed = 319
His four attacks are:
• Protect (10)
• Thunder (16)
• Double Kick (48)
• Shockwave (32)

;197;) Noir’Kan – An Umbreon is next in the group. He has a sassy nature and is level 100.
• HP = 316
• Attack = 182
• Defense = 276
• Sp. Atk = 176
• Sp. Def = 317
• Speed = 150
His four attacks are:
• Psychic (16)
• Moonlight (5)
• Faint Attack (32)
• Confuse Ray (10)

;248;) Tyranitar – A Tyranitar closes out the group. Yeah, he did not get a custom name because he was traded from another game early in his life. He has a Quirky nature and is level 100.
• HP = 328
• Attack = 309
• Defense = 270
• Sp. Atk = 236
• Sp. Def = 244
• Speed = 156
His four attacks are:
• Fire Blast (8)
• Crunch (24)
• Earthquake (16)
• Rock Slide (16)
Overall I have found that Aqua’Kan and Tyranitar are the two best attackers in the group. They have the best mix of offensive moves.

Noir’Kan, when he’s holding Leftovers is a real tough customer. His defense numbers are very high and with the healing power of leftovers he just shrugs off most attacks. His low attack numbers are why he has confuse ray. Using confuse ray his opponents tend to beat themselves up for him!

I’ve used this grouping to earn a silver symbol from the Battle Palace. Juell’Kan is unable to compete in Battle Palace as he ends up doing defensive moves all the time. Blanc’Kan is great in that he starts with Calm Mind until he gets in the yellow, then its constant offense! Tyranitar starts on heavy offense but gets messed up upon getting into the yellow. Aqua’Kann and Umbreon are steady all the way through.

I know these guys are not optimized to the max, so if you have some suggestions please leave them.

Alphatron
10th September 2006, 1:39 PM
belongs in in-game - / bf team rate, not in competitive

Mysticalman Luigi
10th September 2006, 2:12 PM
Most of those natures don't really help .

What were you smoking when you made this team ?

l will first start by saying you must not teach jolteon Double Kick or Shock Wave or Protect .
And Thunder has lower accuracy and if l were you l would replace Thunder with Thunderbolt .

And Tyranitar can use Boltbeam .

And don't use Smog and bite man .

HMTKSteve
10th September 2006, 7:59 PM
Most of those natures don't really help .

What were you smoking when you made this team ?

l will first start by saying you must not teach jolteon Double Kick or Shock Wave or Protect .
And Thunder has lower accuracy and if l were you l would replace Thunder with Thunderbolt .

And Tyranitar can use Boltbeam .

And don't use Smog and bite man .

I made this team up before Emerald came out.

I have since then educated myself about EVs and natures. I'm working on a new team but I have not yet decided what Pokemon to use in the new team.

This team is "good enough" for the Battle Palace and I have been tweaking the moves a bit to make them better. I've got about 30 Eevees that I have hatched (born with Iron Tail) and I will be going through them in the future and pairing up natures to make a new team.

What natures would you suggest I aim for?

SapphireL
10th September 2006, 11:07 PM
Well, the BF is ingame, btw. *moves*

Jolteon:
-Thunderbolt
-Agility
-Baton Pass
-Thunder Wave/Substitute/Bite

An ingame Jolteon set. It's not good with physical attacks like Double Kick, and Thunderbolt is strong and accurate.

HoagiethePokeBreeder
11th September 2006, 12:30 AM
For Umbreon, @ Leftovers
Nature: Probably Impish or Bold or Calm
Curse
Baton Pass
Shadow Ball
Toxic/Return/Facade

Frost Nova
11th September 2006, 3:11 AM
Chain BPing team? Meh. That what it looks like when you had all five Eevelutions. Doesn't really work in the BF.

Vaporeon@lefties
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Wish
- Substitute / Protect

Vaporeon's a bulky water, so he's designed to take hits, especially physical attacks. Wish + Sub / Protect works as a makeshift Recover. Baton Passing Vaporeon looks like this:

Vaporeon@lefties
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Acid Armor
- Sub / Wish
- Baton Pass

Espeon@lefties
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Bite / HP [Fire / Water]
- Morning Sun / Wish

Attacking Espeon. Hidden Power for hitting Steel and Dark types which Psychic won't. Bite is given as an option if you're too lazy to breed for the right HP.

Espeon@lefties
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Sub
- Baton Pass

BPing Espeon a.k.a. Espyjump. Passes Calm Minds and Subs to special sweepers who need it.

Use SapphireL's Jolteon set. Jolteon doesn't work well ingame anyway.

Flareon@Choice Band
Brave Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Return
- Overheat
- Quick Attack

Choice Band Flareon: Overheat is suggested because it gains STAB and you're switching out anyway with CB. Cursing version goes like this:

Flareon@lefties
Brave Nature
- Curse
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Quick Attack / Return / HP [Fighting]

The last move is up to you. Quick Attack negates the speed drop from Curse, nothing resists Shadow Ball + HP [Fighting], and Return is an attacking option.

Umbreon@lefties
Relaxed / Sassy Nature
- Wish
- Toxic / Sub
- Sub / Protect
- Baton Pass

Wishpassing Umbreon. Toxic if you want to deal secondary damage, and Sub / Protect extends Toxic damage, along with the fact it allows you to heal yourself with Wish without taking a hit. A -Spd nature allows you to go last, so you take the hit before your Wish recepient does.

Tyranitar@lefties
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Sub / Aerial Ace / Taunt

Sub blocks status effects, stat drops and Leech Seed while it Dragon Dances up. Aerial Ace hits Heracross, Breloom and Flygon who are resistant to either RS or EQ or both.