PDA

View Full Version : I would like to get my Emerald team rated.

onyheartsyou
11th September 2006, 3:29 AM
I would like to get my Emerald team rated:

Raichu

Thunder
Return
Thunderbolt
Strength

Persian

Iron Tail
Faint Attack
Bite
Aerial Ace

Gardevoir

Calm Mind
Hypnosis
Psychic
Skill Swap

Golbat(In training to be Crobat)

Bite
Wing Attack
Steel Wing
Air Cutter

Ninetales

Fire Spin
Overheat
Dig
Flamethrower

Swampert(current HM slave, not trained)

If I should get different pokemon, just tell me. I have a few in my PC at the moment, and Im willing to take any advice. Just no bashing the Raichu.;)

PatTar
11th September 2006, 3:38 AM
Raichu@Lefties
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
Trait: Static
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- T-Bolt
- T-Wave/Encore

Persian@choice Band
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Inner Focus
- Return
- Shadow Ball
- Fake Out
- Iron Tail/Aerial Ace

T-Bolt > Skill Swap on Gardevoir @ Modest Nature

Crobat@Choice Band
Adamant Nature (See Persian)
Trait: IF
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Steel Wing
- Aerial Ace

Ninetales@Lefties
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Flash fire
- Flamethrower
- Faint Attack
- W-o-W
- Toxic/Sub

onyheartsyou
11th September 2006, 3:41 AM
Gah! I can't do anything about their natures, do they affect them alot to care about them? And, where can I obtain Shadow Ball TM? Sorry if I sound like a noob or something, this is my first time making a serious Pokemon team because of the new D/P wifi thing coming up next year, so Im getting prepared, and such.. And, any suggestions for a water Pokemon?

JirachiMan
11th September 2006, 3:45 AM
Yes natures effect the pokemon. They make certain stats increase and decrease. Milotic is a good water pokemon to use on a team. I am not good at giving movesets so look on the pokemon of the week section for a milotic moveset.

onyheartsyou
11th September 2006, 3:47 AM
Hm. Feebas' location is random, right? Craptastic. But thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

PatTar
11th September 2006, 5:51 AM
PotW sucks. don't use it.

Natures affect a pogey A LOT.

Shadow Ball is in Mt. Pyre.

Milotic@Lefties
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Marvel Scale
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

you shouldn't be making teams for D/P yet.

onyheartsyou
11th September 2006, 10:43 PM
PotW sucks. don't use it.

Natures affect a pogey A LOT.

Shadow Ball is in Mt. Pyre.

Milotic@Lefties
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Marvel Scale
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

you shouldn't be making teams for D/P yet.

Oh, I assume because the new attacks might affect a moveset of my Pokemon alot, and new Pokemon altogether? I see.. Well, thanks for all the movesets, and thanks for the thing about Shadow Ball. I really appreciate it.

PolarisJunkie
12th September 2006, 12:03 AM
Actually that Swampert that you're not raising is a great Water to use. Added Ground makes it a lot more versatile, but incredibly fragile to Grassers.

onyheartsyou
12th September 2006, 4:55 AM
Actually that Swampert that you're not raising is a great Water to use. Added Ground makes it a lot more versatile, but incredibly fragile to Grassers.

Yeah, I know, but I like using Pokemon other than starters.. but I might just be a little stubborn when it comes to using my favorites rather than a more powerful one. :(

Somebody
12th September 2006, 5:01 AM
Swampert is a great water type. Grass attacks are fairly rare anyway, and swampert can also hit stuff hard and has a nice rock resist.

aragornbird
12th September 2006, 5:06 AM
Polaris, Swampert is one of the BEST Water types in the game (well, more Ground than Water). But anyways, Swampert’s Ground type is like the best thing that’s ever happened to it. By taking away the Electric weakness, you are giving it an immunity to one of the most common types of attacks in the game. On the other hand, Grass attacks are rare and nothing that you should worry about. Besides, if Swampert faces a Grass, it can always switch.

dragontamer_blake
12th September 2006, 8:29 AM
why did you waste swampert its a very good pokemon and you shouldnt get two same type moves on the same pokemon nor give them hm moves except surf