Flamethrower
Crunch
Sunnyday
Solarbeam

X (Metagross)
Meteor Mash
Psychic
Earthquake
???(It would be shadow ball but I wasted the TM on Claydol because I had such a hard time getting past the 7th gym.

*Spinner (Claydol)
Earthquake
Psychic
Shadow Ball
???
*Blaze (Blaziken)
Sky Uppercut
Flame Thrower
?
?

*=Don't know whether I would want to use Clay or Meta and same with Doom and Blaziken. I might go with Meta and Doom because that gives me a Special sweeper and a physical sweeper. And Houndoom is also a dark type.

aragornbird
11th September 2006, 10:25 PM
Darkfryer (Houndoom)
Flamethrower
Crunch
Substitute
Will-o-wisp

Blah, I don't like SunnyBeaming Houndoom much. Sub + Petaya/Salac Berry could work well.

X (Metagross)
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Explosion/Agility

*Spinner (Claydol)
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Rest
Toxic/Reflect/Light Screen

*Blaze (Blaziken)
Sky Uppercut
Flame Thrower/Fire Blast/Overheat
Swords Dance
Rock Slide

Houndoom may be a sp. sweeper, but Blaziken is a mixed sweeper which is just as good. Keep Claydol since it’s the only one not weak to Ground attacks.

Blaziken D.
12th September 2006, 1:45 AM
Darkfryer (Houndoom)
Flamethrower
Crunch
Sunnyday
Fire Blast

*Blaze (Blaziken)
Sky Uppercut
Flame Thrower
Blaze Kick
Fire Punch

Thats all I've got. Don't get mad at me if these move sets suck. I haven't rated alot of teams.

aragornbird
12th September 2006, 2:57 AM
Eeew, Deoxys, eeew.

Don’t give a Pokémon two attacking moves of the same type!

Shadow Tyranitar
12th September 2006, 3:11 AM
You people are horrible (So am I)!Blaziken and metagross are best.Why would anyone ever put fire punch on blaziken.That is just plain stupid.

Metagross@leftovers
adamant

shadow ball
eq
meteor mash
psychic/rockslide/sludge bomb (psychic is just for STAB)

Blaziken@leftovers
Adamant or

flamethrower (STAB)
sky uppercut
eq
aa

You people need to learn how to rate,otherwise just don't.................

aragornbird
12th September 2006, 3:21 AM
You people need to learn how to rate,otherwise just don't.................

You should heed your own advice.

Shadow Ball is unnecessary on Metagross as Meteor Mash already OKOs everything that would be OKOed by Shadow Ball.

Earthquake is unnecessary on Blaziken (and most other Fighting types) since Fighting attacks are supereffective against most of the same types that EQ is, only the Fighting attacks would be stronger due to STAB.

Clipps
12th September 2006, 4:12 AM
Thank you all a lot for the advise(except the person who told me to put 3 fire moves on one pokemon)

I think I'm gunna keep Houndoom and Metagross on my team and put Blaziken and Claydol on my second team. If I was gunna have a mixed sweeper, I'd get Salamance. I'm adding a Salamance and whenever i'm able to trade with myself, ill add Steelix to my team. A mixed sweeper and a physical tank.

By the way. What do you all prefer? Fire/Dark or Fire/fighting?

Shadow Tyranitar
12th September 2006, 4:32 AM
You should heed your own advice.

Shadow Ball is unnecessary on Metagross as Meteor Mash already OKOs everything that would be OKOed by Shadow Ball.

Earthquake is unnecessary on Blaziken (and most other Fighting types) since Fighting attacks are supereffective against most of the same types that EQ is, only the Fighting attacks would be stronger due to STAB.
OMG,quit acting like the know-it-all.Eq is also for poison types.Shadow ball is necessary for other psychic types.BTW its OHKO,not OKO,MR.KNOWITALL

aragornbird
12th September 2006, 4:38 AM
OMG,quit acting like the know-it-all.Eq is also for poison types.Shadow ball is necessary for other psychic types.BTW its OHKO,not OKO,MR.KNOWITALL

Well, it’s very apparent that you possess a noobish attitude, getting all angry over the internet instead of remaining composed.

Blaziken doesn’t have a problem with Poison types. Plus many Poisons are immune to Ground (Weezing, Gengar, Crobat etc.).

Meteor Mash kills Psychics just as effectively as Shadow Ball does.

Also, OKO is a further abbreviation of OHKO. If you’re knowledgable with Netbattle terms, you would know that.

Shadow Tyranitar
12th September 2006, 4:48 AM
Well, it’s very apparent that you possess a noobish attitude, getting all angry over the internet instead of remaining composed.

Blaziken doesn’t have a problem with Poison types. Plus many Poisons are immune to Ground (Weezing, Gengar, Crobat etc.).those 3 only,stupid.

Meteor Mash kills Psychics just as effectively as Shadow Ball does.No comment on the stupidity here.

Also, OKO is a further abbreviation of OHKO. If you’re knowledgable with Netbattle terms, you would know that.I'm from Gamewinners.com,and thats how we wrote it there.....

This is my calm attitude!If you knew me,you know how I really am, rather than false judgement.I didn't say he has problems with poison types,but you are wrong to get rid of a move because 2 pokemon are immune to it.That's pure stupidity.EQ on blaziken is fine.Noob is for someone who acts like they know it all,to stupid to admit it,A.K.A. you,aragorn.I don't act like I know everything.........lets just drop this,its getting nowhere.

PatTar
12th September 2006, 4:53 AM
EQ on blaziken isn't needed, and can be replaced by something better. more than 2 poisons are immune to it, and poisons are rare anyway.

you actually do act like you know everything.

aragornbird is right.

aragornbird ftw.

SwordofAeons
12th September 2006, 6:32 AM
This is my calm attitude!If you knew me,you know how I really am, rather than false judgement.I didn't say he has problems with poison types,but you are wrong to get rid of a move because 2 pokemon are immune to it.That's pure stupidity.EQ on blaziken is fine.Noob is for someone who acts like they know it all,to stupid to admit it,A.K.A. you,aragorn.I don't act like I know everything.........lets just drop this,its getting nowhere.

Omg would you just stfu for awhile.

dragontamer_blake
12th September 2006, 7:20 AM
off topic:what does ftw and stfu mean soz im stupid lol

aragornbird
12th September 2006, 7:54 AM
You’re not stupid, you’re just new to the internet.

FTW = For the Win

STFU = Shut the F*** Up

Clipps
12th September 2006, 11:41 PM
Why is everyone arguing. My question didn't get answered yet. What's better. Fire/dark, or fire/fighting.

Shadow Tyranitar
12th September 2006, 11:52 PM
blaziken IMO.......better defenses

Blaziken D.
13th September 2006, 12:41 AM
Ok people, BREAK IT UP! You people want to argue, do it through PMs or IMs. A rate my team thread is not the place for a stupid arguement such as this.

----- Deoxys

Shadow Tyranitar
13th September 2006, 1:10 AM
^I try to get people to pm over these things,but they just ignore it.......Sorry.I guess when I post my opinion people take it as an oppurtunity to attack me.............

SwordofAeons
13th September 2006, 4:10 AM
Youre just annoying.

Shadow Tyranitar
13th September 2006, 4:37 AM
yeah that too...........I'll stop from here on out with this arguing with people thing..................

dragontamer_blake
13th September 2006, 7:04 AM
You’re not stupid, you’re just new to the internet.

FTW = For the Win

STFU = Shut the F*** Up

thnks aragornbird

ZNtelle
13th September 2006, 10:56 AM
Houndoom @ Leftovers ** Darkfryer
Modest (+SAtk, -Atk) / Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Crunch
- Sunny Day / Substitute
- Solarbeam / Will-O-Wisp

Either you're WoWing with Sub or you're Sunnybeaming like you'd originally wanted to.

Metagross @ Choice Band / Leftovers ** X
Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rock Slide / Sludge Bomb / Agility

Use Leftovers only with Agility.

Claydol @ Leftovers ** Spinner
Relaxed (+Def, -Spd) / Sassy (+SDef, -Spd)
- Earthquake / Ice Beam / Psychic / Toxic / Cosmicpower / Rest

I've found that that works really well InGame. Sorry if you got confused by that.

Blaziken @ Leftovers / Choice Band ** Blaze
Lonely (+Atk, -Def) / Naughty (+Atk, -SDef)
- Swords Dance / Bulk Up / Earthquake
- Sky Uppercut
- Rock Slide
- Overheat / Fire Blast / Flamethrower

Use Leftovers if you're using Bulk Up or SD.

Go with whatever you want. I'll evaluate after you make your decision.