PDA

View Full Version : Scarred Discussion/Notes

cdra1617
11th September 2006, 11:13 PM
Sign-up (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=147736)
RPG (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=157267)

I will be posting some notes about the realms and the start of the RPG when I am closer to starting. As for now, I am accepting questions from the members of Scarred and asking my own.

Should I create one more realm? Give your opinions here, please.

I'll get my own signup form up soon enough ^^;

~*Nobody*~
12th September 2006, 2:24 AM
Hey uh, cdra1617 the scar is full body, so there isn't a place on their body where theres regular skin right? How exactly would i discribe that? I know I'm a big idiot sometime :p

cdra1617
12th September 2006, 2:56 AM
XD It's full body, but there are places where the skin is normal. That probably didn't make sense when I said that.

Basically the creature is tattooed into the skin as it would normally appear if it were alive. However, it could be all over the whole body I guess... any way you want to look at it, really. It's just the whole creature marked over the person's body, whether you can see normal skin or not (Like in my character, the normal skin is visible in places but she is mostly covered by the mark because he's rather large. Just for example.)

~*Nobody*~
13th September 2006, 3:49 AM
Thanx for accepting me cdra! I thought my sign up was a little sloppy around the dragon part but you know, its really hard to describe a dragon with all the stuff dragons have... :p. Anyway I think you should create another realm. You know that makes you like a goddess in your RPG by creating these... Kind of makes you think...

cdra1617
13th September 2006, 3:55 AM
Yeah I understand. I have a dragon character and I find it nearly impossible to describe her... I just draw it :3

Anyway I think you should create another realm. You know that makes you like a goddess in your RPG by creating these... Kind of makes you think...
:0

That's an interesting way to look at it. But I'm not a goddess. Just a GM XD;

I think I'll end up creating it.

~*Nobody*~
13th September 2006, 4:22 AM
Well I hope this one will really start... :x Anyway ya I was just teasing about the goddess thing. And If I could draw better I would have drawn mine to but I'm not the best at drawing :p

InnerFlame
16th September 2006, 2:42 PM
I pick Rathyn, the realm of light because it reminded so much of Rathune,(Yeah I can still spell it by heart!) the tainted South Wind and polar-opposite of Suicune. I love that tainted canine. She's still in my head and even bossier because her RPG died...

Rathune: Who are you calling bossy?!

Not you all great one.....I think that you should make another realm because Mimori Kiryu seem like she really wants to join.

Rathune: I think you should make a realm too, make the creature their be very aggressive or if you want make them a timid little weaklings it really up to you. I let you use InnerFlame she has not freewill because I owner her. Now InnerFlame help cdra1617 the best you can and I hope you don't have a problem with that. *Give me an aggressive glare*

No of course not! *Twiddle thump nervously* If you need my help with making up something just ask. Because trust me I'm full of ideas, I get ideas from clouds, the little line in wood, smudges on the floor(believe it or not) from dreams, from reading a title of some things and sometimes out of nothing.

cdra1617
16th September 2006, 6:51 PM
Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon:
Yes, this will start once everyone gets in their forms. ^^ And I make that last realm for Mimori... </lazy>

InnerFlame:
Rathune! *bows respectfully*

Yes, that was a fun RPG... funny how you don't forget those kind of characters. I may bring that one back... you'll have Rathune if I do. *shot for off-topic-ness*

Anyway...

I want to make another realm, but my idea well is a tad dry. I'd be nice if you could PM me a couple of those ideas. ^^;;

THE LINES IN WOOD ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL POWER -dies-

^^;

~*Nobody*~
17th September 2006, 6:39 AM
Rathune uh nice to see you! *Hides behind cdra* That was a fun one, you should bring it back! And I'll ask to controll Suicune. *Hit by Rathune for going off topic and being on Suicune's side... still*

Cdra, when are you going to post your sign up? HMM? I would suggest you do so before everyone else does! Shame is what you get for being that lazy!

cdra1617
25th September 2006, 5:32 AM
With the new world created, the RPG's beginning is at hand (after Mimori gets her form in, that is). Now, we will discuss the finer details involved in being a "Scarred".

The First Posts
We'll start the RPG on the first day of school in whatever grade your character is in now. It should be a normal day, get to school however, going from class to class, meeting teachers and students... yep, typical first-day-of-school jazz.

The Scarred should meet at some point. Maybe they have classes together, maybe they met at lunch, maybe they just bumped into each other in the halls. The school session won't have too much detail and should fly by after a few posts.

Then the real fun begins as I throw plot rocks around. :D But that's later. You'll figure out what to do as time goes along.

The Powers
The little powers I mentioned in the end of the plot, yeah. They don't play much a role in the story yet, and they should be minor and may be yet undiscovered. You have two choices: if you have an idea for your own, post it for me. If you'd rather me select powers that I feel fit you, just tell me that and I'll make something up. ^^;

If I forgot something or you have another question (related or unrelated), feel free to ask. This RPG could be a little confusing.

~*Nobody*~
25th September 2006, 8:34 PM
OoOo I like the new world, I like the name I like the evil *everyone stares* Umm... ya... I just like it :D

Dragons breath fire so maybe she can have some power over fire? Like homework combusting and stuff... or you can pick I don't really care.

~Alexis Laistenna~
25th September 2006, 8:54 PM
Valentine has a limited gift of tongues, meaning that she can talk to certain animals who cannot speak the human language.

EDIT: Edited with different power.

InnerFlame
27th September 2006, 10:50 PM
I've been thinking about it and I decided to give Nature the power control the light just a teenie weenie bit, he can also make his skin as rough as sandpaper and his fingernail as hard as steel....(Which is all Jalen's powers minus the fact that his skin and nails[beak] are permanently like that.)

If that's going overboard just tell me I'll do something so it won't be that way anymore.....

~*Nobody*~
28th September 2006, 5:05 AM
Oh and I was also thinking that she could be really strong and tough for her age. But if I'm going over board tell me. Or you can pick...

Psychic
28th September 2006, 5:28 AM
Valentine has the power of water/hydrokinesis and is psychic..... That's my decision. Take off one if you like though. I just can't choose the right chocolate.
Hydrokenisis AND telekenisis? Don't you think you're going a little overboard there? crda said "little powers" (aka it isn't full/complete/very strong) so if you're going to have say hydrokenisis, it would probably only be a smaller form of it, like being able to manipulate small amounts of water.

Anyway, I don't really know what to do for Alexa in the way of powers. I think I'll go with something like she can control the winds to a small extent, or maybe she has some kind of intimidating roar (like the attack? XD) that would scare people off. Perhaps her skin can become hard and thick, and maybe it will make her more resistant to physical blows.

I don't really know which one/s work best, so cdra, you can choose one or more for me, if that's okay with you. ^^

~Psychic

Mimori Kiryu
28th September 2006, 3:00 PM
I'm with Psychic, I don't know what power to give Kaili either...so cdra, you can choose what power she has. ^^;

cdra1617
29th September 2006, 4:30 AM
Woo lots of posts :D

Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon: HOMEWORK COMBUSTING! XD Talk about an excuse for not having it. I'll make a decision on that for you.

~Alexis Laistenna~: I'll agree with Psychic on your first suggestion, though hydrokinesis (unskilled with low levels, of course) would be fine. Though limited animal speech may be fun too. That power would be... probably fuzzy sounding and only to water-aligned animals (matching Azure). Like fish and stuff.

InnerFlame: You have the right idea. Good pick.

Psychic: Woo, interesting suggestions! Check the list at the bottom of my post.

Mimori Kiryu: No problemo! ^^

Now, a list. All of these will build up as the story progresses and you will have more later. All are subject to edit; give me an opinion if you think one is overpowered or something.

cdra1617
Your character can heal her own cuts and scrapes a little faster than a normal person. She can also make her breath really bad. (This is generally accepted as a power of the hydra and will someday be poisonous. She uses it to rid herself of obnoxious people.)

Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon
Your character can use small amounts of fire. As in making flames dance around and combusting flammable objects (mind they must be pretty flammable for now, like paper... or maybe hair... e.e).

~Alexis Laistenna~
Your character can talk to aquatic animals and amphibians a little. What they say may sound fuzzy and senseless, however.

InnerFlame
Your character can make his fingernails hard and make his skin rough. He can also create handheld torches and mess with lightbulbs just a little (make them weaker or stronger).

Psychic
Your character can control the wind to an extent. As in making small breezes, changing the temperature of a room/area with wind, or making the wind cut, like a little papercut atm.

Mimori Kiryu
Your character can create sparks of electricity and control some static electricity. Like shocking people (you know what I mean, when you get all staticy and stuff) and short-circuting small electrical devices (about the size of a toaster).

If the Charmed Band-o doesn't post here in the next few days, I'll decide her power as well. Other than that, this thing is starting really soon.

~*Nobody*~
29th September 2006, 6:06 AM
YAY! Hair? My my I wonder who will be a victem... *evil grin* Maybe I teacher... Um... err right! I'm glad its starting soon.

Mimori Kiryu
29th September 2006, 2:58 PM
That sounds great! I love my power. XD

~*Nobody*~
1st October 2006, 10:47 PM
... I hate to be rude or something but she hasn't posted so I guess you get to decide? And I was thinking of a way someof us can meet. Would a Volly Ball be considered flamible(sp?)?

Mimori Kiryu
2nd October 2006, 5:47 PM
Well, cdra must be busy. Let's just wait until she can post the thread, okay?

cdra1617
7th October 2006, 5:20 AM
Full Powers list:

cdra1617
Your character can heal her own cuts and scrapes a little faster than a normal person. She can also make her breath really bad. (This is generally accepted as a power of the hydra and will someday be poisonous. She uses it to rid herself of obnoxious people.)

Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon
Your character can use small amounts of fire. As in making flames dance around and combusting flammable objects (mind they must be pretty flammable for now, like paper... or maybe hair... e.e).

~Alexis Laistenna~
Your character can talk to aquatic animals and amphibians a little. What they say may sound fuzzy and senseless, however.

InnerFlame
Your character can make his fingernails hard and make his skin rough. He can also create handheld torches and mess with lightbulbs just a little (make them weaker or stronger).

Psychic
Your character can control the wind to an extent. As in making small breezes, changing the temperature of a room/area with wind, or making the wind cut, like a little papercut atm.

Mimori Kiryu
Your character can create sparks of electricity and control some static electricity. Like shocking people (you know what I mean, when you get all staticy and stuff) and short-circuting small electrical devices (about the size of a toaster).

Charmed Band-o
Your character can make shadows move a little. She can also see incredibly well in the dark. (bah, you got useful powers.)

Okay, this'll start tomorrow. :D

Notes on the school:
Eight periods a day, one lunch, one history/social studies, one math, one English, one science, and three electives. I don't care what your electives are, nor do I care if you have classes with other characters. I won't require you to post your schedule, but I'm going to post the times and mine for the sheer heck of it.

1st 7:45-8:35
2nd 8:40-9:35 (*annoucements this period)
3rd 9:40-10:30
4th 10:35-11:25 (**lunch period)
5th 11:30-12:20
6th 12:25-1:15
7th 1:20-2:10
8th 2:15-3:05

Kari Sekiba
1st Art
2nd Science
3rd English
4th Lunch
5th History
6th Spanish
7th Math
8th Girls Intramurals

Like I said, I don't care what your schedule is! I'm just posting an example.

Your dreams may be worse, better, or the same. However, remember that sometimes things get over-exaggerated in dreams (like... creature sizes, or battles... or explosions that say "Kerblamitywham" instead of normal noises like "boom" -dies-) ^^;

Your first post will be the morning of the first day of school and can go to third period, though I doubt you'll keep going after arriving. The next post will take us into fourth, aka Lunch, and the plot can start :D

That was long. Thank you for taking the time to read all that mess... if you even bothered... XD

InnerFlame
7th October 2006, 6:24 AM
Cdra hablas espanol? Yo en clase de espanol dos, lo muy difficl. Me no hago buena en la clase...

This is based off of my actually school schedule except that lunch in my school is also a class as well and the class are separate into four classes. Every go to the one of the four classes every other day. Anyway back on subject.....

Nature school Schedule:

1st Math
2nd Orchestra
3rd Spanish
4th Lunch
5th English
6th History
7th Computer Applications
8th Science

So you know I made him a schedule so I know where he should go and all that jazz.

~*Nobody*~
7th October 2006, 7:03 AM
Copy and pasting time! WEEEEE! :D

1st Math (NOOO not math :p)
2nd Art
3rd English (I can speak English so why do we have to take this :p)
4th Lunch (Mmmm)
5th Science
6th History
7th Gym (Another least fav subject)
8th Music

Ok so what after school activity will I be doing? It'll be Volly Ball! Why? Because I like Volly ball and also want the ball to explode so I get sent to the office. YAY!

cdra1617
7th October 2006, 7:41 PM
InnerFlame: omgwtf. We both take Orchestra. o.o

This time thing is the one from my school, so yeah. I'd get confused if I had yours x.x I took out the most obnoxious class that ever was invented that eats half of your lunch period though.

Si habla espanol. Soy en la clase de espanol uno. Es muy aburrido y facil. (it's also full of idiots, but I don't know how to say that. XD)

Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon: I see that everyone is basing them off their own schedules. :P Mine's pretty edited, though, 'cause I don't think Kari would take some of the classes I take.

Heeeey, we have English the same period :P

Feel free to explode a Volley Ball. >;3

Extra Note: Soon, very soon, I'll get the thread posted. The link will be in the first post of the café.

~*Nobody*~
7th October 2006, 9:06 PM
Well I based most of it off my own. The thing is a have different classes each day. And my first subject is Religion (I go to a private school) So I just took my own subjects and mixed it up :p Anyway glad it'll be up soon :D

Mimori Kiryu
7th October 2006, 11:13 PM
I guess I'll base Kaili's schedule off of mine. XD

1st English
2nd Algebra II
3rd Web Page Design
4th Yearbook
*has lunch inbetween*
5th Chemistry
6th Study Hall
7th Graphic Arts
8th US History

D= If it doesn't work for the plot, I'll change it. After all, it is my real school schedule. XD

~Alexis Laistenna~
8th October 2006, 9:53 AM
1st Math- Gawd no.
2nd Science- Hmph.
3rd Orchestra- Opera singer the size of a planet- not my character. She's a piano player!
4th Lunchie!
5th English- Yay!
6th History- NOOOOOO!
7th Computers/ ICT
8th Social Studies

Last night I had a dream that this was a video game. I was playing as Azure and was being chased by homicidal marshmallows. After that, I had to fight the Boss, which looked like Spock. And to top the dream up, I was suddenly drowned in coffee.....

Weird.

Psychic
8th October 2006, 7:02 PM
Wow. Your schedule is so different than the one at my high school. o.O We have five 70 minute periods per day, and we run on a 10 Day Cycle, and each day you have completely different classes.
For instance, on Day 1, I have:
Yiddish, French, Math, Jewish History, Visual Art
Day 2:
Hebrew, Economics, Yearbook, English, Math
(Yes, I am Jewish and I go to a Jewish school.)

Meh, but anyways-
Alexa Lendrik’s schedale:
1st: Gym
2nd: Science
3rd: Economics
4th: Lunch
5th: Math
6th: English
7th: History
8th: French

Looks like I share a few periods with other people. Um, fwee, I think.

Though I thought you didn’t care what are schedules were and we didn’t need to post them. XD

~Psychic

cdra1617
9th October 2006, 1:26 AM
Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon: Yeah I go to a public school. D: It sucks.

Mimori Kiryu: Works fine.

~Alexis Laistenna~: We don't have a singer in my Orchestra. Just... violins, two violas, and two cellos XD We suck.

BTW, AWESOME dream XD

Psychic: No, I don't care, but everyone posted theirs anyway XD Yeah no one has a school that does stuff like mine.

Looks like tons of people are in the 2nd period science :P

Yay, I started the RPG! :D A day late, but I did. *dies*

RPG thread (also in the first post)-
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=157267

InnerFlame
9th October 2006, 3:51 AM
We don't have a singer in my Orchestra. Just... violins, two violas, and two cellos XD We suck.

Ditto except there are a whole bunch of violins, 5 violas(I'm one of them...) 4 cellos, and like about 6 basses in my class... Anyhow cdra it better late than never I'm going to go post on it as soon as I read it.

Psychic
23rd October 2006, 2:49 AM
:P I have a bit of a problem.

Alexa isn't the kind of girl who would sit down at a table to eat lunch. She would probably go outside and eat off on her own or something since she's really antisocial and all.

So it's a bit hard to get her to just sit down with the rest of you guys without her acting really OOC. And it's just my second post- much too early for being OOC. >>

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or should I get her to meet up with everyone else later?
Worst comes to worst, I have a backup idea, but it's a bit cheesy and I don't much like it. An idea would be much appreciated. :/

~Psychic

~*Nobody*~
23rd October 2006, 2:52 AM
Well you could always meet up with someone later. Like in a class, or something. *shrugs* It's your choice.

cdra1617
23rd October 2006, 5:20 AM
You can meet up with people later; like after school or in class breifly. I don't mind :P

I'm going to post, I swear. I just have to come up with some ideas for you people. x_x

Psychic
24th October 2006, 12:07 AM
^^ Alright, great, thanks guys! *finishes up post*
Lawl, Alexa is so emo. XD
<3 emo. :3

~Psychic