PDA

View Full Version : Battle Frontier Team!

Shadow Tyranitar
14th September 2006, 4:36 AM
This is my BF team.It hasn't won me any symbols yet,but it has got me 76 BP.Note that its split first 3-last 3 teams.........

Torkoal@kings rock
Adamant nature

Curse
Rockslide
Heat wave/Eruption (currently have eruption)
Iron Tail

Sharpedo@Choice Band
Jolly nature

EQ
Surf
Crunch
Ice beam

Breloom@leftovers
Jolly/adamant nature (currently have jolly)

Spore
Mind Reader
Leech Seed
Dynamicpunch

Rhydon@Kings rock
Calm nature

rockslide
stomp
Megahorn
EQ

Heracross@salac berry
Adamant nature

endure
reversal
swords dance
counter

Cradily@leftovers/chesto berry (currently have chesto berry)
Calm nature

Barrier
Amnesia
Toxic
Rest

Is that any good?

SwordofAeons
14th September 2006, 5:26 AM
Heracross-Salac Berry
Adamant Nature
-Endure/Sub
-Reversal
-Megahorn
-Swords Dance

Breloom-Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Sludge Bomb
-Mach Punch

Rhydon-Leftovers/Choice Band
Impish/Adamant Nature
-Rock Slide/Blast
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance/Double-Edge
-Megahorn

aragornbird
14th September 2006, 7:01 AM
Don’t use movesets that rely on Toxic. It’ll be your downfall.

Cradily @Leftovers
Rock Slide
Recover
Toxic
Barrier

Pika Egg
15th September 2006, 12:50 AM
Do you people get why I have certain held items that aren't usually used?They are supposed to have those sucky moves + held item (kings rock) because stomp/rockslide have a 30% chance of flinch.With kings rock,that is really good for stopping your opponent from even attacking.

1) Kings Rock doesn't work with moves that already flinch (i.e. Rock Slide), except for Snore lol

2) LOL at Cursing Torkoal ever flinching anything... (and Rhydon with its base speed of 40..)

Edit: ?????????????? how did this end up before the post I quoted???? lol

Shadow Tyranitar
15th September 2006, 2:20 AM
yeah,i know;steel types aren't affected by toxic.I already know that that moveset sucked.It is definitely going to be changed.

SwordofAeons,I like your breloom and heracross changes,but not so much the natures.It seem pretty much useless to put a calm nature on him, but IMO it works better for balancing stats.Do you people get why I have certain held items that aren't usually used?They are supposed to have those sucky moves + held item (kings rock) because stomp/rockslide have a 30% chance of flinch.With kings rock,that is really good for stopping your opponent from even attacking.Yes they do suck,but they work better than you'd think. I like aragornbird's cradily,too.........

Anything better for sharpedo (I doubt it) and torkoal?

Icosahedron
15th September 2006, 2:25 AM
CB Sharpedo isn't a good idea. Why does he have three special moves and a -Sp. Atk. nature? At least give him Return or some other Physical Attacking move if you are going to have him hold a CB at all.

Maybe scrap him for a Crawdaunt with Swords Dance, Return, Sludge Bomb, Surf?

I dunno. Neither are going to do much later on in the Battle Frontier.

Good luck anyways.

Shadow Tyranitar
15th September 2006, 4:39 PM
yeah,this team is a load of crap.I think I'll trash it and start over,but with the same pokemon.

Sorry I didn't fully explain.Those flich moves were from when I was at Netbattle,so their not that great here.........

Sharpedo's nature has now been changed.It is now a hasty nature.

CBpedo does a lot of speedy damage,He works great.Anyways,I've made alot of changes.I'll make another thread of this later.............