PDA

View Full Version : My new and improved deck!!!

sludge962
14th September 2006, 5:42 AM
I havent posted anything on here for a while, but heres my new and improved deck! its still fighting, but fire and water too and not psychic. Here it is:

Pokemon (34)

x1Shiftry (rare holo) unseen forces;275;
x1Umbreon (rare) neo discovery ;197;
x1Machamp (rare holo) base ;068;
x1Machamp (rare) e-expedition ;068;
x1Hitmonchan (rare holo) base ;107;
x1Hitmonlee (rare) unseen forces ;106;
x1Rhydon (rare) jungle ;112;
x1Medicham (rare) crystal gaurdians ;308;
x3Machoke (uncommon) base ;067;
x3Machop (common) base ;066;
x1Machop (common) e-expedition ;066;
x1Rhyhorn (common) jungle ;111;
x1Meditite (common) crystal gaurdians ;307;
x1Dark Pupitar (uncommon) ex TR returns ;247;
x1Larvitar (common) neo disc ;246;
x1Tyrogue (common neo disc ;236;
x1Gyarados (rare holo) ex Deoxys ;130;
x1Magikarp (common) ex deoxys ;129;
x1Nuzleaf (uncommon) crystal gaurdians ;274;
x1Seedot (common) unseen forces ;273;
x1Dark Dragonite (rare holo) TR ;149;
x1Salamence (rare) EX dragon ;373;
x1Swellow (rare) Delta Species ;277;
x1Zangoose (rare) ex emerald;335;
x1Porygon2 (rare) delta species ;233;
x1Shelgon (uncommon) ex dragon ;372;
x1Bagon (common) ex dragon ;371;
x1Dark Dragonair (uncommon) TR ;148;
x1Dratini (common) EX TR ;147;
x1Taillow (common) delta species ;276;
x1Porygon (common) delta species ;137;
x1Eevee (uncommon) neo disc ;133;

Energies:

x2 Darkness energy
x8 Fighting energy
x3 Fire energy
x3 Water energy

Trainers:

x1Potion (common holo)
x1potion (common) crystal gaurdians
x2potion (common)
x1Holon lass (uncommon) delta species
x1Pokemon retriever (uncommon) EX TR
x1Prof Elm's Training method (uncommon) e-expedition
x1Berry (common) base
x1Energy removal (common) base
x1Pokemon Trader (rare) base

So thats my deck, hope ya like it! ;068;

Avegaille
14th September 2006, 1:40 PM
This deck... has too MANY evolution lines... ;.; Keep your evolution lines to 3 maximuim. Reasons for this are:

You're sure you'll get the right card when drawing a card/using a Supporter Card for your Pokemon in Play. And you won't have to worry about certain evolution cards ending up in your prizes.

Decide which Pokemon you'd like to keep in your deck and increase their number for them to appear faster.

Your Energy Cards are okay, but you need to increase your Trainers in order to get them/plus your Pokemon cards.

And is this deck, Unlimited Format? Because I believe Pokemon Trader is not legal for play in official Pokemon TCG Tournaments.

Enegry Removal = Banned. Energy Removal 2 is okay though. And it doesn't matter which set your Potion Cards came from. They'll never ever be gone from the TCG series... XD

Berry = not legal. Use Sitrus Berry for a much better result. =D

Increase Prof. Elm's Trianing Method. Add cards like Bill's Maintenance/Steven's Advice/Field Worker or any draw cards.

Ugh... I'm going to let you decide to which Pokemon you'd like to keep... ;.;

sludge962
14th September 2006, 4:30 PM
This deck... has too MANY evolution lines... ;.; Keep your evolution lines to 3 maximuim. Reasons for this are:

You're sure you'll get the right card when drawing a card/using a Supporter Card for your Pokemon in Play. And you won't have to worry about certain evolution cards ending up in your prizes.

Decide which Pokemon you'd like to keep in your deck and increase their number for them to appear faster.

Your Energy Cards are okay, but you need to increase your Trainers in order to get them/plus your Pokemon cards.

And is this deck, Unlimited Format? Because I believe Pokemon Trader is not legal for play in official Pokemon TCG Tournaments.

Enegry Removal = Banned. Energy Removal 2 is okay though. And it doesn't matter which set your Potion Cards came from. They'll never ever be gone from the TCG series... XD

Berry = not legal. Use Sitrus Berry for a much better result. =D

Increase Prof. Elm's Trianing Method. Add cards like Bill's Maintenance/Steven's Advice/Field Worker or any draw cards.

Ugh... I'm going to let you decide to which Pokemon you'd like to keep... ;.;
OOK...But why are those cards illegal?and where does it say that? ;068;

DEMONOFDEATH
14th September 2006, 7:40 PM
Avegaille is right about u havein too many evolution cards. U need to run ur deck to a specific type or types (as in 2). U only have 1 of most Pokèmon in this deck. It would b reeeeeeeaaallly hard to evolve them when u get the basic Pokèmon.

Ur deck would b alright for an unlimited format, but not a modified format. Unlimited format is were any cards r playable from any of the sets. The modified format is only for tornaments. If u don't go to any, don't worry about it. Everything u need is at the Pokèmon Organized Play website. Here is a link to the site at the page for most of ur questions u will probably have.

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/tournaments/glossary.asp

If ur wanting to know the modified format, click on the Tournaments Rules & Resources link under modified format & click on the 2006-2007 Modified Format link. That should help u out some if needing a bit of help on that.

sludge962
15th September 2006, 12:32 AM
I agree with what you said, but what happens is that I have have that salamence that needs water and fire, and then, can I enter old cards into tournaments, because I really want to enter into a tournament,(if I can find one), and if I take out that Salamence, then what other type should I have in my deck? ;068;
Man that sucks that you can't have any old cards in alot of tournaments!!!
As you probably know, I love machamps ;068; and I guess i'll buy a starter deck and Legend makers until my head explodes!!!(for the machamp)

Jimmy P.
17th September 2006, 8:34 AM
You know, your deck is almost as bad as Dragonlover's one. So I wouldn't go posting in somebody else's RMD thread laughing at them, if yours is just as bad.

Decks usually have strategies surrounding them too. They're not just people going "omgz i liek dat pkmn n dat 1 n i want 2 put them all in my deck lolz!"
So no, I don't like it.

And here's some useful tips when listing a deck:
1. Keep evolution lines together
2. Like that other guy said, focus on one or two types of Pokemon in your deck.
3. And like that other guy said, don't use so many evo lines.

sludge962
3rd October 2006, 2:56 AM
ok your right, i'll post my new deck soon ;068;