PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Dome

JustinConnor
15th September 2006, 7:21 PM
Well actually Silver and Gold Battle Dome team for Emerald.

Gengar(M)@Salac?Petaya?Leftovers?
Trait:Levitate
EVs:252 SPattk/ 252 Speed / 6 Hp
Timid Nature
-Giga Drain
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Punch
-Psychic/Destiny Bond/Fire Punch

Kills Tuckers Swampert,Salamence,Charizard, and possibly Latias/Metagross depending on where I take the last move.

Blissey(F)@Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell/Prehaps Psych Up(Does Tucker's Swampert/Charizard/Latias use stat boosting moves?)
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave

Made to kill Latias,kinda sucks against the rest,might go with Miltank because of the better defense.

Suicune @ Leftovers?Chesto?Something else?
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 240 HP / 200 Def / 70 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Ice beam/Maybe Roar(Does Tucker's Swampert/Charizard/Latias use stat boosting moves?)
- Surf

Tucker killer, does ok against Swampert and Latias, kills Salamence(with the Ice Beam set) and Charizard.

Hopefully one of the above can take out Meta.

Now all I have to do is catch Suicune to finish the team.

Somebody
15th September 2006, 7:29 PM
Use Ice Beam on Suicune. I like Snorlax much better than Blissey in the Frontier. And what do you mean on Suicunes desciption where it says "hopefully one of the others can take down meta"? Suicune is like the best counter in the game for Metagross. Also, your team breaks the item clause.

Shadow Tyranitar
15th September 2006, 7:38 PM
yes defense evs on blissey are worth it.It separates it from being killed by wurmple's tackle!

JustinConnor
15th September 2006, 7:47 PM
Blargh,it does break the clause.Who gets Leftovers,who gets suck with some berries?

Blissey/Miltank over Snorlax because of T-wave + Seismic Toss takes down Latias(in my testing on NB), which is hard to do otherwise(and speedier than a curse/shadowball)

Isn't the frontier notorious for loose rules on the norm? Suicune can take what Metagross can dish out, but it doesnt score any super effective hits,which means Meta won't die too fast and that seems to be a bad thing in Frontier battling.

Somebody
15th September 2006, 7:53 PM
Suicune usually 3-4 KOs meta while meta doesn't do **** to it, and don't forget that you can rest off the damage. Even with BF hax, I'd still consider Suicune a reliable way to kill metagross.

JustinConnor
15th September 2006, 7:54 PM
So its even better than I thought =D

----------
Edit:Somewhere between now and a few posts ago, I upgraded from a cool BB to a funny looking CB.Hooray post count!

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 4:44 AM
somebody is right,what can meta do?eq him (that will do the most damage)?He could just explode and spare suicune the embarassment of even having to battle him.......

aragornbird
16th September 2006, 5:18 AM
somebody is right,what can meta do?eq him (that will do the most damage)?
UnSTABed Earthquake on standard Suicune does barely over 25% damage (38% if CBed).

He could just explode and spare suicune the embarassment of even having to battle him.......
Tucker's Metagross doesn't have Explosion. It has

-Psychic
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Protect

lol.

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 5:23 AM
I know that was just a joke about that last bit.quote correctly............

JustinConnor
16th September 2006, 11:14 PM
I don't wanna take chances, all those battles just to lose would suck ( and I already have vs Dome Ace, once)

SwordofAeons
17th September 2006, 12:01 AM
I know that was just a joke about that last bit.quote correctly............

Lol. You understood it right? Punctuation ftw.

Shadow Tyranitar
17th September 2006, 1:08 AM
whddafxupwithat?

JustinConnor
17th September 2006, 7:40 AM
Just fixes.