PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Pinsir

BlackDragonEX
15th September 2006, 10:22 PM
Ok i just got a shiny pinsir and i would like a good moveset for it

Shiny Pinsir, lvl 28, Female (will lvl up once moveset is given)

Bind
Seismic Toss
Harden
Revenge

Shadow Tyranitar
15th September 2006, 11:27 PM
Ok i just got a shiny pinsir and i would like a good moveset for it

Shiny Pinsir, lvl 28, Female (will lvl up once moveset is given)

BindEq,for the rock types
Seismic Tossbrick break
Hardenrockslide,for the flying types
Revengeswords dance/return (I'd go with SD)That is a pretty good one.

HoagiethePokeBreeder
16th September 2006, 12:47 AM
Right on. If only Pinsir got a STAB bug move then it would be like, OU instead of UU or NU.

starmieluver14
16th September 2006, 12:52 AM
nature? mines bashful and still pretty awsome. adamant is the best, jolly is a good backup for speed.

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 1:04 AM
yes the best offensive is adamant,and best off/defensive is jolly,but its not exactly necessary to make him fast

starmieluver14
16th September 2006, 1:09 AM
yeah i guess but when my friend ev trained his pinsir to full speed it ohkoed gary's charizard (outrunned it) because of that in FR. it was lv.73 and char was lv.75 thats totally saying something.

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 2:37 AM
^it used rockslide,of course.

Actually hasty is best,as it evens out the speed and atk stats,but for evs it needs:

152 speed,160 atk,100 def,98 sp def/98 hp

........that is a crazy good pinsir with my moveset listed above.

starmieluver14
16th September 2006, 5:13 AM
wow shadow tyranitar you've made a lot of posts here. but jolly is better why pick hasty? it might not survive sky attack with that (my friends endured it from moltres with 12 hp left at lv.100) and who would use pinsir's special attack power?

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 5:20 AM
sorry i was thinking why did I put hasty,as it cuts down his defense,you are absolutely right,he needs jolly way more,sorry about that mess up.Yes i am posting alot/covering the board and I intend to keep it that way for the rest of the night.try and stop me.HAHAHAHAHAH!

aragornbird
16th September 2006, 5:25 AM
152 speed,160 atk,100 def,98 sp def/98 hp

You asked me whether I knew about EVs, and I can tell that spread right there is a bad EV spread. You’re putting EVs in unimportant areas (it’s defenses).

If Pinsir doesn’t have a Jolly nature, give it 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spd. If it does have Jolly, give it 140-216 Spd EVs (depending on what you want to outspeed), max Attack, and put the rest in HP.

Yes i am posting alot/covering the board and I intend to keep it that way for the rest of the night.try and stop me.HAHAHAHAHAH!

It won't be of much use if you keep making mistakes. Quality > Quantity.

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 5:31 AM
true qulity>quantity,but that was earlier,before I was speed-posting.I just make mistakes occasionally.

Btw,I never said I knew how to ev spread well.I said i was a "clown" and you still haven't posted those damn pokemon to prove it.post a link you wrote to their best EV spread....

aragornbird
16th September 2006, 5:36 AM
true qulity>quantity,but that was earlier,before I was speed-posting.I just make mistakes occasionally.

Then stop speed posting. You’re making a lot of unnecessary posts that border on spam and can seriously get you into trouble.

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 5:46 AM
Then stop speed posting. You’re making a lot of unnecessary posts that border on spam and can seriously get you into trouble.
Wouldn't you like that if I got banned,like many other people.*speed posting stopped* most of my posts aren't unnecessary,they're just replies to questions or adding to the idea of choosing something else......

dragontamer_blake
16th September 2006, 9:38 AM
hi this is offtopic but can someone tell me how you find out the evs on your pokemon i need to know

Swellow_91
16th September 2006, 10:07 AM
Instead of Brick Break you could use HP Bug ( if you're lucky ).

BlackDragonEX
16th September 2006, 11:49 AM
well just to clear some things up pinsir's nature is bashful

parasectdude
16th September 2006, 12:42 PM
hi this is offtopic but can someone tell me how you find out the evs on your pokemon i need to know

You can't. Just keep a tally somewhere.

starmieluver14
16th September 2006, 3:31 PM
well just to clear some things up pinsir's nature is bashful

oops forgot mines bashful too blah blah blah and here's its moveset:

Pinsir@Lefties
Bashful/Hyper Cutter
-Swords Dance
-Brick Break/HP Bug(<for you if you have it)
-Rock Slide(<for charizard, ho-oh and moltres)
-Earthquake(<fire types out in a flash)

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 6:12 PM
BB is better than hp bug,as hp bug doesn't cover any of his weaknesses,even though it is STAB,that can be covered up with SD,so it doesn't matter,I would just go with the BB.............

BlackDragonEX
17th September 2006, 11:39 AM
ok im raisin it to lvl 31 so it learns brick break i just taught it rock slide