PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh: An Assassin's Requiem Discussion Thread

Scar
15th September 2006, 10:33 PM
O-KAY, as you probably already know, this is where you can discuss my newest RPG- Yugioh: An Assassin's Requiem *gasp*. Any questions, comments, or suggestions related to the RPG go here.

Mimori Kiryu
15th September 2006, 10:53 PM
*raises hand* I gots a question!!! Is Shuuen going to be in this under a different alias? If he is...I'm only disappointed because his name will be different...I just loved his name..

Shuuen Chitose.

It just kind of rolls out of your mouth. XD

unholylssj
16th September 2006, 3:06 AM
"Ohayo, temes*japanese for ba-swear word*. Long time no see!"Silent*aka Couric's spirit partner, Silent Magician* exclaimed as he materialized out of nowhere, grinning. "So I'm gonna be here from the start, eh? Sounds cool. You can all refer to me as Silent-sama*suffix for lord*! I hope we make it to the end this time!"

Scar
16th September 2006, 5:34 AM
*raises hand* I gots a question!!! Is Shuuen going to be in this under a different alias? If he is...I'm only disappointed because his name will be different...I just loved his name..

Shuuen Chitose.

It just kind of rolls out of your mouth. XD

Yeah he'll have the same name. I changed Professor Toukai's name because...well...I didn't like it that much. I did like Shuuen Chitose, though. So his name is going to stay.

Draco Malfoy
16th September 2006, 9:08 AM
Scar, when do we know what groups we're in? Obelisk Blue, Osiris Ray Yellow, Slifer (Osiris) Red? I know Mimori Kiryu and some others got to choose to be in Obelisk Blue but what group am I in? My character's fifteen so he's entering the Academy for the first time so he has to take that Duelist Entry Exam which decides which group he's in. How and when do we know the groups and who are in them?

~Alexis Laistenna~
16th September 2006, 9:41 AM
Can we post our deck lists at some point? In this Cafe thread, perhaps? And also, if anyone gets to battle the Seven Stars, folks, Mimori Kiryu and Scar have a guarantee written all over them.

Oh yeah, and, maybe we could make a forum for this on Invisionfree? Then, all Deck Lists, profiles, story ideas, NPC decks and other stuff could go there.

Mimori Kiryu
16th September 2006, 3:20 PM
Yeah he'll have the same name. I changed Professor Toukai's name because...well...I didn't like it that much. I did like Shuuen Chitose, though. So his name is going to stay.Well, YAY! You made me a happen fangirl. I'm glad he's going to stay! <3

Scar, when do we know what groups we're in? Obelisk Blue, Osiris Ray Yellow, Slifer (Osiris) Red? I know Mimori Kiryu and some others got to choose to be in Obelisk Blue but what group am I in? My character's fifteen so he's entering the Academy for the first time so he has to take that Duelist Entry Exam which decides which group he's in. How and when do we know the groups and who are in them?I'll answer this. Depending on how your introductory duel goes, you'll be put in Ra Yellow or Slifer Red. Only those that graduated from Duel Middle School can be Obelisk Blue from the beginning. So, after you finish, Scar will decide if you belong as a Ra or Slifer. ^^

And also, if anyone gets to battle the Seven Stars, folks, Mimori Kiryu and Scar have a guarantee written all over them.Well, Scar is the Game Master and I'm Co-Game Master. That doesn't mean I'm guaranteed, and Evan decides. Besides, I'm not a very good computer dueler away. ^^;

Oh yeah, and, maybe we could make a forum for this on Invisionfree? Then, all Deck Lists, profiles, story ideas, NPC decks and other stuff could go there.I was actually in the process of doing that. :D So, if everyone wants to PM me with the cards from their deck [and I PM mine in return, that way I don't have an advantage over you in case we ever duel] I'll put them up on a word document to keep. I already do that for the RPG itself and the characters that Scar accepts. ^_^;

crystal-zephyr
17th September 2006, 7:52 PM
Erm...i'm not sure on how i should start the RP out. Can someone please help me out because i got really confused.

Scar
18th September 2006, 2:31 AM
Just have your character get called to the front desk to recieve her assigned Proctor as well as the Arena she'll be dueling in. Your first post just has to include everything up to the very beginning of her duel against the Professor.

Kazuki Yukimura
18th September 2006, 6:28 PM
I am needing a list of all the cards that can be summoned by using Level Up... Can someone provide me this?

The Burnt Shadow
18th September 2006, 6:33 PM
Well I placed Samantha back into the RPG. Forgot if that's her real name, but decided to place her in Obelisk Blue. Since I didn't place his history, Samantha will slowly help him discover it. This is going to be a bit of a freaky and confusing revelation though. Anyway, is Shuunen still another one of those snobs who thinks that the duel academy should only be for the best?

Mimori Kiryu
18th September 2006, 7:23 PM
^Yeppers. XD Shuuen's going to be the jerk who wants to be the best. Probably just like Chazz/Jun, only meaner. >_>;;;;

~Alexis Laistenna~
18th September 2006, 7:52 PM
Heh heh. Can Valentine be possessed by Hikaru at one time, like Saiou(Sartorious) possessed Asuka(Alexis)?

Because I found this deck online which Valentine probably wouldn't use, and I want for there to be an evil Valentine dueled by someone.

Scar
18th September 2006, 8:15 PM
The Burnt Shadow- Well...he's SORT OF like that, except he's not neccessarily a snob, though he is a jackass. So Mimori was basically right in that he's meaner than Jun, but he doesn't go on about how everyone NOT in Obelisk Blue is inferior to him because...well, he's not even in Obelisk Blue in the beginning of the RPG.

~Alexis Laistenna~- Yeah, sure. But remember, she would have to lose a Shadow Duel first. Just thought I'd remind you of that.

squirtleking
20th September 2006, 4:37 PM
So far, this is a sweet RPG - I'm planning on bringing in a few NPC characters, if that's all right? I'm going to keep Mark (my opponent) in as my rival, plus I may bring in another rival to make Mark look like an amateur...

unholylssj
23rd September 2006, 3:25 AM
(Ah. Kiota, Shizuka.....Fangirl of Professor Chronos de Mediz and wielder of the magnet trio along with other powerful cards! The origin of her first name is from Jounouchi's younger sister, Katsuya, Shizuka, and the origin of her last name is off the top of Chris's head!) Silent Magician exclaimed, grinning as he read a profile card for Couric's current opponent. (Will this be her only appearence? Or will she show up again some time later on? OR WILL SHE BE COURIC'S LOVE INTEREST?! WHO THE **** KNOWS!?)

Almost immediatly, Couric smashed Silent upside the head with his duel disk, glaring at his aibou. "YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO READ HER PROFILE, NOT SPOUT RANDOM **** ABOUT HER AND TRY TO CREATE A SHIPPING, BAKA!" He growled at his spirit partner, sighing as he stood there.

"Gomen Nasai*I'm Very Sorry*. Chris-san has no current plans for Shizuka being anything but a rival for Couric and mehbeh one to aid against the shadow duelists since she'd never betray Professor Chronos. Well anyways, Chris-san says its good to be back and rping in this sorta rp, so let's keep it going til the end!"

unholylssj
26th September 2006, 2:58 PM
Kiota, Shizuka
Obelisk Blue Female Dormatories
Relation to any character: Fangirl of Professor Chronos de Mediz.
Has Dueled*in the RP*: Kiseiro, Couric
Deck Type: Rock/Magnet Warrior/Gadgets
================================================== ========
Valkyrion the Magnet Warrior x3
Megarock Dragon x2

Alpha the Magnet Warrior x3
Beta the Magnet Warrior x3
Gamma the Magnet Warrior x3
Cyber Jar
Magician of Faith
Green Gadget
Red Gadget
Yellow Gadget
Morphing Jar
Stone Statue of the Aztecs x3

Thirst for Compensation x3
Thief
Magical Mallet x2
Dimension Fusion
Pot of Avarice
Cup of Ace x3
Graceful Charity
Mystical Space Typhoon

Stronghold Machine Fortress
Negate Attack
Waboku x3
Magic Cylinder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a bit messy of a deck with cards leaning all over the place, though it does fit the design Shizuka was going for.

Brock Harrison
11th October 2006, 7:11 AM
Ah, the duel between Jay and Jonouchi may finally come to fruition! Now, we must discover which dormitories the first year students will be placed in...

JoJo@210
20th October 2006, 6:38 AM
Hmm...what's this the old gang back together in another YGO RPG?! Hmm...I think I'll sign up as well, but how far along have ya'll gone into? I don't want to just intrude in screwing the story or any plots. But yeah, I've had a huge a absence here at serebii but I'm back and I wondered bout you guys if ya'll ever finished the old RPG or not. Seems like ya'll just made a new one.

Brock Harrison
24th October 2006, 1:26 AM
Hmmmm...well, let's see how well I can summarize this...Evan's still Evan (except with differerent last name), Miaka's now Kaili, and Jay's still Jay, body and mind, lol. Anyway, the duels determining which dorms the newcoming students will enter are still in progress.

Evan is in the process of his duel while Jay, Kaili, and a couple other students are in Sameshima's office as Jay was just declared to duel Jonouchi in the exhibition duel once the Academy opens to the students. I'm in the process of waiting for another response, but I might just have to continue to get the ball rolling myself.

So, although I am not official gamemaster, I don't think we've really gotten far enough that you couldn't join us in the festivities.

JoJo@210
26th October 2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, but crap right when I finished typing out my entry form I read Scar's last post and it says no late entries. So I had to delete my entry form. I was like "CR*P!" But oh well, still lwould like to join but guess it can't be helped if thats what Scar posts, he is the GM.