PDA

View Full Version : About to face E4 in Sapphire

Veggie
16th September 2006, 4:29 AM
Hiyas

Some of you *might* remember that I made a thread titled "About to face Wattson in Sapphire"

Well, now I've progressed a very great deal and I think I have a great team for the E4. How is it? And please don't suggest rebreeding, and please, none of that IV srap. One time I wanted a team for facing Roxanne in Ruby and one person was literally like "Blaziken@choice band, aerial ace, etc." Wow. NOTE: Any HM's or Natures will not be changed, but feel free to recommend different replacements.

Crawdaunt/Adamant@56
Surf
Ice Beam
Brick Break
Return(Maxed Happiness)

Salamence/Gentle@61
Fly
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Brick Break

Manectric/Mild@52
Rain Dance
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Bite

Heracross/Serious@58
Swords Dance
Brick Break
FACADE
Megahorn

Exploud/Brave@51
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam

Blaziken/Hardy@64
Strength
Brick Break
Flamethrower
Earthquake

Thankies!

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 4:38 AM
Hiyas

Some of you *might* remember that I made a thread titled "About to face Wattson in Sapphire"

Well, now I've progressed a very great deal and I think I have a great team for the E4. How is it? And please don't suggest rebreeding, and please, none of that IV srap. One time I wanted a team for facing Roxanne in Ruby and one person was literally like "Blaziken@choice band, aerial ace, etc." Wow. NOTE: Any HM's or Natures will not be changed, but feel free to recommend different replacements.

Crawdaunt/Adamant@56
SurfJust for STAB
Ice Beameq
Brick Break
Return(Maxed Happiness)

Salamence/Gentleadamant@61
Flyaa
Dragon Clawdragon dance
Flamethrowereq
Brick Break

Manectric/Mild@52
Rain Dancet-wave
Thunderhp ice,but mainly for competitive
Thunderbolt
Bitecrunch,an eg move

Heracross/Seriousadamant@58
Swords Dance
Brick Break
Silver Windwell,you are lying.he doesn't learn silver wind.maybe eq,if you don't use it for the other above sets
Megahorn

Exploud/Brave@51
Shadow Balleq is also an option
Brick Break
Hyper Beamflamethrower
Ice Beam

Blaziken/Hardyadamant@64
Strength
Brick Break
Flamethrower
Earthquakeaa

Thankies!Why did you lie?Is this team fake?
Not much to do since its sapphire.....

Veggie
16th September 2006, 4:47 AM
^^For Heracross, I had another browser open at smogon, and I was looking at the Scizor movesets. I guess I was writing my moveset from Heracross here at the same time. Sorry. I meant to put Facade, since mine has the guts ability. Sorry for the confusion.

And this team is indeed 100% real; I've redone Sapphire many times. I'll edit my first post.

Sry again.

Oh, and Crawdaunt can't learn EQ.

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 4:54 AM
Ok I believe you,It just seemed phony with a fake move/move that can't be learned via that pokemon

I didn't think he learned it but i wasn't sure so I just put it......salamence with DD needs it most.....

Veggie
16th September 2006, 5:00 AM
DD? Hm... I'd have to rebreed for that. Ah, whthheck. I'll do it. Sala's nature sucks anyways. His attack stat is 184 right now, which is somewhat questionable for him.

Thankies

aragornbird
16th September 2006, 5:03 AM
I didn't think he learned it but i wasn't sure so I just put it......salamence with DD needs it most.....

If you aren’t sure of a move, look it up on a pokedex. It’s not a good thing to suggest illegal moves.

The team is fine for the E4 since they are so easy to beat.

Shadow Tyranitar
16th September 2006, 5:13 AM
I know I really should................The sapphire e4 is a joke,they are harder than the emerald one though.....