PDA

View Full Version : Fizzytopia's Recorded History



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Ichimatsu
4th April 2005, 6:13 PM
Fizzytopia! Where to begin? Fizzytopia is the capitol of the Fizzy Bubbles universe, which is why it attracts some of the largest crowds out there. Being as important as it is has many benefits to trainers, and pokemon as well. This place has something to do for everyone whether you're into heated battles or just want a soothing adventure. If you're into mysterious places with mysterious things the Deserted Fairground is for you, not to mention the hidden secrets of The Lost City of Sobek or the mysterious tales reported from those who have ventured into the Enchanted Forest. The variety of landscapes also makes this place fantastic for trainers. Can you beat the heat of the Volcanic Islands? And how about the Glacier Islands, where it's so cool it's hot! Fizzytopia offers something for everybody, so what are you waiting for? Come and explore....

Areas:

Seaside City:
On the Eastern Coast of Fizzytopia, Seaside City which has been built up over time, has attracted quite a number of tourists as well as long-term residents. Here you will find many shops, cafe's, hotels and the like but do not wander the streets at night for the tourist trade has attracted thieves to the area. You never know who you'll meet in the dark alleys around town.

The Town Centre: The busiest part of town, the Town Centre is where everything happens, from trading to auctions, all the best shops with the cheapest and most expensive prices are found here. The place is always a buzz, even at night where the darker side of the town is seen. Be careful though, keep an eye on your wallet and pokeballs at all times, thieves are commonplace here, ready to relieve unsuspecting tourists of their hard earned cash, and sometimes pokemon, at a moments notice.

The New Fairground: A place of merriment for all, trainers and Pokemon alike. There are multiple rides, such as Ferris Wheels, Merry-go-rounds, and others which make up most of the park, scattered about. Also, there are many game stands, which encourage trainers to try their luck at some games such as the Ring Toss. Also around the Fairground are various food stands, enough to put a smile on anyone's face.

The Beach: Sun, surf and sand. What more could you want? Relax on the shore of Seaside City's beach, soak up the rays and enjoy your time here. A popular destination for water pokemon, you may also find a few others in the park and along the scenic walk running the length of the beach.

The River: A winding river miles long, it's gentle water twisting throughout the entire zone and eventually out to the ocean. It's grassy banks are dotted with trees and is a popular destination for picnickers and trainers alike due to the amount of pokemon frequenting it's peaceful shores.

Hydro-Electric Dam: Relatively new to the Seaside City is the Hydroelectric Dam. Built on the western end of the river to help generate power for the increasing number of people settling here, its rich power source has attracted a large variety of electric pokemon to the area.

Energos Quarry: An abandoned quarry that contains some kind of ore that seems to attract electric pokemon. Some trainers have reported strange behaviour by their electric pokemon even inside their pokeballs. An electromagnetic field surrounds the whole area making any electronic equipment malfunction while in the field.

The Deserted Fairground: After many unexplained happenings occurring in this very popular fairground, a devastating fire on the Ghost Train, responsible for the deaths of dozens of children, closed the fairground to the public. The spooky events continued long after, putting a stop to any reconstruction work that had ever been attempted. As a result, the fairground has become a breeding ground for the darker side of the pokemon world.


The Enchanted Forest:
Located in the westernmost region of Fizzytopia is the Enchanted Forest. A special place of magic and mystery, the Enchanted Forest is rumored to be older than time itself. The birthplace of life for the past, present and future, many an adventurer has entered the forest in hopes of unlocking the mysteries within but few have ever returned. What has become of them is anyone's guess, are you sure you want to find out...?

You can access this area by hiking from the Monorail station through the Dead forest. The Monorail station is situated just near the Dead forest.

The Mystical Woodland: Makes up a good 90% of the Enchanted Forest. It is normally a very peaceful place where grass, bug and flying pokemon thrive but there are rumors of strange and magical happenings in this forest and on special nights, under the light of the full moon, who knows what you may encounter...

Garden of Iris: This large garden floats high above the rest of the Enchanted Forest. The ground is made up entirely of clouds which magically both supports any amount of weight and can grow many beautiful flowers and trees. It is hidden from view so it is mostly untouched by man. The only way to reach it is to climb up a rainbow that stretches from the ground to the clouds.

Eyrie Peak: Named after the odd shape of the mountain which from a distance resembles an eagle's head, Mt. Eyrie was feared by many ancient tribes who once dwelled in the forest. Because no humans ever set foot upon the mountain, Eyrie Peak has become a haven for bird Pokemon who have made it their nesting ground. Because of this, the Pokemon who are nesting are likely to be fierce and will protect their young at all costs.

Intado's Village: The Intado, the only living tribe inside of the Enchanted Forest, are not ones to be messed with but if you enter happily they will treat you with respect. With their primitive pokeballs and fast knowledge of the forest you'll always be granted with amazing battles if you enter their local tribal tournament.

Dead Forest: The only place that lives in the Enchanted Forest that isn't so enchanting, deadly bugs inhabit this area and poison seeps through the trees harming anyone or anything that touches them. Only the brave dare enter this place and not so many return.


The Lost City of Sobek:
Long ago buried beneath the desert sands, the lost city of Sobek was discovered in the desolate central region of Fizzytopia after a ferocious sandstorm uncovered part of an ancient abode. When archaeologists heard of the discovery they flocked from all over the world to examine the area. This city has now become a popular archaeological site which attracts tourists and trainers from across the globe.

You can access this area from the city by foot or by Jeep from the Monorail station. The Monorail station is just near the excavation camp run by archeologists to explore the ruins. Is rather large and has many people who need errands run. Some small tourist stalls as well.

The Ruins: The site upon which the ancient city of Sobek once stood. Here you will find many places of interest such as the Pokemon Centre, Research Lab and tourist stalls as well as several interesting excavation sites to explore.

The Ancient Pyramid: Built thousands of years ago as a burial tomb for the Pharaoh, the Ancient Pyramid is filled with many secret passages, dangerous traps and puzzles designed to protect the Pharaoh's resting place from looters. If this place doesn't kill you, it may just drive you insane.

The Sphinx: This Sphinx loves riddles so if you don't like them then this isn't the place for you. Answer the Sphinx's riddle and she will allow you entry. Once inside you will be faced with another 12 riddles. Each time you guess the correct answer you advance to the next stage where you will battle for your right to face another riddle. Make it to the end and you will receive great rewards, if you lose a battle or answer a riddle incorrectly you will find yourself back at the beginning...

The Labyrinth: An underground maze where the bravest warriors were sent in order to prove themselves. It's inhabited by strong pokemon and an unknown mysterious pokemon that is stronger than them all. If the warriors made it out they were celebrated as heroes, if not.... :-(

The Coliseum: An ancient battle arena, the Coliseum has seen many a warrior fight here in some of the most bloodthirsty battles known to man. Nowadays, trainers come here to battle with their pokemon but it's what lays hidden beneath the arena that makes many a man shudder. The dark and dangerous dungeons have become home to some of the strongest and most bloodthirsty Pokemon alive. Only the bravest of trainers dare to enter....


The Glacier Islands:
A chain of islands made up of enormous icebergs set deep in the Southern Ocean. The weather is extremely harsh and if you are not careful you could freeze to death in an instant. But the most surprising, and as yet unfounded, story about these glaciers is that there are rumored reports of a secret area where a mysterious and very strong pokemon resides, sleeping deep within the ice.

You can access this remote area from the city by airlift (small 3 seater helicopter), Fly or Surf on a Pokémon (It must be big enough), ride the Ferry, or by Sea Plane to Port Republic. A medium-sized port on the main island of the Glacier Islands that moderates all traffic coming and leaving the island. It has few local residents, mostly shop owners and people to do with the ferries. A lot of holiday homes are situated here as well.

Terror Mountain: Sitting in the centre of the Glacier Islands is an iceberg of monolithic proportions known only as Terror Mountain. Many rumors abound of a ghost town set somewhere within its icy ranges but due to the avalanches common to this mountain, no one has ever returned to verify its existence.

The Icy Wastelands: A dry region of little rainfall, extreme temperatures, and sparse vegetation. No sand here, only ice and snow for miles and miles. Not the most ideal place for a holiday but whatever floats your boat. Some pokemon roam these plains but for the most part take the surroundings into their personalities; cold, harsh and deadly...

Glacier City: An oasis in the icy tundra of the Glacier Islands, Glacier City is a technologically advanced area covered by a large, insulated dome where many trainers find refuge from the harsh surrounding environment. It has many attractions including Pokemon battle arenas, Pokemon shops and a hotel for weary travelers.

Magnetic Island: A lone glacier, one that continuously sails around the Glacier Islands, never leaving it's course. Mysterious....

Glacier Mines: Set just east of the island chain, a huge glacier, so large that it seemingly never melts, sits sealed to the ocean floor. Enter at your own risk but be sure to bring something warm as it'll get way below freezing as you move further down into the winding tunnels of the icy caverns.


Mt. Fumi - The Volcanic Island:
Volcanic Island is a hard, rocky land mass, the remains of a once beautiful tropical island floating serenely two hundred miles off the Southeast coast of Fizzytopia. Two hundred years ago Mt. Fumi which stands in the centre of the island, erupted in a spectacular display of ash, rock and molten lava. Today, very few people are drawn to Volcanic Island which has given Rock, Ground and Fire pokemon a chance to thrive in the harsh environment.

You can access this remote area from the city by airlift (small 3 seater helicopter), Fly on a Pokémon (It must be big enough), ride the Ferry, or by Sea Plane to Isaman’s Base. A small geologists’ base run by Sir Isaac Isaman which has basic supplies and pokemon healing facilities. Geologists are trying to determine when the next eruption will happen and may ask for random tasks to be completed by you. Warning: Surfing is prohibited due to high acidic levels in the surrounding waters.

Shale Beach: Shale Beach stretches around the outskirts of the island itself. It's sand is gritty and black, not at all the postcard picture you want to be sending to your friends. If you think you can fish in the water around here you are sadly mistaken, for the ocean surrounding Volcanic Island is so acidic that no sea life can survive for at least a 100 mile radius.

Fumi’s Walk: A long and winding trail that twists around the volcano. If you think you have the stamina to make your way to Mt. Fumi’s summit you can certainly give it a try but beware, the trail is unstable and the pokemon along here do not like intruders.

Mt Fumi Peak: The hottest of all places, deadly fire Pokemon breach the edges of the volcano making the heat more intense than the lava inside. If you manage to make it to the top, bring a lot of water you'll -- need it.

Volcanic Crater: Inside of Mt. Fumi is the volcano's crater. It is hot, steamy and full of lava. While the volcano has been dormant since it’s last eruption the island is occasionally racked with powerful tremors, an indication of the fact that this thing is preparing for another mind-blowing explosion. It is rumoured that immediately after one of these tremors, some of the strongest fire/lava pokemon appear down here.

Shale Bay: An inlet on the eastern side of the island, Shale Bay is fairly secluded. It is also home to the island's only source of fresh water so pokemon of all kinds are drawn here.


The Space Zone:
Far to the north of Fizzytopia is a special research laboratory where scientists, eager to explore new methods of Pokemon training, developed a special space station designed to test a Pokemon's battle reactions in a zero gravity environment. Finding some measure of success in these methods they continued to work in secret, constantly upgrading and adding new features to their space station until they had perfected a way for Pokemon trainers to travel to intergalactic regions. With the new and improved Space Station opened to the public, all trainers need do is step onto one of the teleporters which will transport them to their chosen destination, effectively opening up a whole new universe for them to explore.

You can access this area from the city by Monorail. The Monorail station is situated just outside of the Research Centre but the trip is rather longer than the others.

NB: All areas within the Space Zone have a zero gravity environment so you are all covered by an invisible aura which protects you from the heat/cold, allows you to breathe and helps you to move.

The Sun: The Sun is covered in fire and is unbelievably hot. All the fire, smoke and ash makes it hard to see and the land is far from smooth, making it difficult to navigate. There are many wild Pokemon on the sun as well, most of which know their way around the sun well. Pokemon on the Sun are more nasty and battle-hungry than Pokemon in other areas.

The Moon: A huge land mass filled with craters, some of which can collapse into underground tunnels dug by Pokemon. The Moon also has the sea of tranquility, which is a body of water 25 American yards wide and runs 200 American yards long. Many pokemon roam around on the moon and are more friendly than in other areas. Occasionally furious ice storms break out resulting in extreme cold and luring many ice pokemon out into the open, most of which are at much higher levels than normal. After the storms have died, many other higher level pokemon also appear before going back into hiding.

Mars: A large planet with a coliseum for Pokemon battles made out of rock found on Mars. Being a very harsh and arid land not much is found here but Pokemon battling tournaments are occasionally held in the Coliseum. There is also a basement to the coliseum, in which wild Pokemon can be found. They tend to be afraid of humans and will try to run from you, but when forced to fight they can be brutal.

Saturn: An electrically charged planet. Trainers start on the rings where many electric Pokémon and a few other types can be found. Somewhere on the rings, an invisible bridge leads you to the actual planet of Saturn where more rare electric and other rare Pokémon are found as well as rare items. The bridge, however, is very hard to find, though it may be well worth the effort.

Sconociuto: Italian for "Unknown." A mysterious planet where anything can happen. More wild than your wildest dreams, stranger than the depths of your imagination. At times, darker than a moon less night -- at times, brighter than a raging inferno -- and anywhere in between. Sometimes, more evil than the evilest minds. Look over your shoulder, ready to run...

ForeverFlygon
5th April 2005, 4:36 PM
Feera is congratulated as he is the first to enter the brand spankin' new zone of Fizzytopia... A world of wonder! =P

He send out Lotad, and takes a look at some signs, before he decide where to go. He look up, and sees the road leading to the River, and decides that he will head there. He takes Lotad in his arms, and off he goes!

Neopolis
5th April 2005, 4:44 PM
I'd like to continue from Glacier Islands...


hitmon, neopolis3 - [You don't have to travel together, I just put you in the same update to save time]
As you move your steps towards the terror mountain, you are amazed; almost a little scared of how big it really is, when you get up close. As you walk, the trail begins to twist and turn, and you are faces with a choice. A fork in the road. There are three paths to take, the first leads to the side of the mountain, it is impossible to see more than 50 feet into it. The second road is probably the one you were headed for, as it goes up the Terror Mountain. The third path is a good one in this cold, as you can see a hot spring on the side of it! Which path will you choose? What will you do?
Ian looks at the 3 roads. "3 ways we can take, Tempest..." Ian points at the first path. "That's dangerous, I don't think that's a good choice." He faces the second path. "That might get steep, but it's safer then the first road." Then he looks at the third and final path. "A hot spring. Looks nice, but... I don't know. Tempest, what do you think?" Ian asks the little Trapinch. "Trrrapinch..." Tempest looks cold, even though he's wearing a coat. "Oh, fine... Glacy, it's up to you." Ian throws one of his PokéBalls, releasing Glacy, his Snorunt. "Snooorrrunt!" Glacy happily exclaims. The Trapinch walks up to Glacy, trying to greet it with a friendly bite. "Stop that, Tempest, you're scaring her!" Ian quickly says, pushing Tempest away from the scared Snorunt. "Glacy, you are adapted to this climate, you must know where to go. Which path to choose?" Glacy looks around for a couple of seconds, and then quickly takes the middle path. "Good! Come on Tempest, let's follow her!" Ian says to the little Trapinch, and they both run after Glacy.

Trick-or-Treater
5th April 2005, 4:47 PM
Trick enters Fizzytopia with his Cacnea and Snorunt and they decide to go to the Deserted Fairground.

Spirit_of_Auron
5th April 2005, 5:03 PM
Kassie approached the glacier Islands glad for a change in scenery, Letting out her Horsea Marina, her only current water type, she asked it for it's opinion on where to go, Horsea pointed it's mouth towards Magnetic Island and the two of them headed there.

Phaedra
5th April 2005, 5:18 PM
I'm choosing not to restart my adventure in the Glacier Islands. Also, I apologise for the length...

"Fizzytopia...?" Jeremy frowned at the description in the tourist's guide. "Who the hell makes up these names, anyway?" "Naaat... u?" "Nah, I don't think it's that extreme. I suppose it's for marketing reasons..." "Na tu." Hania sighed and went back to rocking on his trainer's shoulder. Jeremy continued to study the tourist's guide, and after finding no interesting places to train, began looking over the map of Seaside City when he caught sight of something very interesting...

"Plagued by thieves, hmm? I wonder... maybe the Dog's* got some information on this place. I better ring him up."

After two rings, a young female with a faint British accent answered. "Who are you?" "The password's "Night of the Living Dead." This is Vagabond Aeon, I need to speak to the Dog." The woman muttered something and said, "one moment." After a short wait, a man with a heavy Native American accent answered.

"Ah, Jeremy, it's good to hear from you again," Watchdog said. Jeremy chuckled. Dog had NEVER used his first name before; this was something of an honor. "Well, I see you finally learned my name. But, yeah, it's been too damn long." "How is the spirit warrior** doing?" "He's fine. He's asleep on my shoulder. Ah, listen, I'd like to get down to business. You have any information on a place called... Fizzytopia? Specfically, a place called Seaside City." Dog went silent for a moment, and Jeremy thought for a second that the connection had dropped, but then Dog said, "I... do not believe that I have any contacts in that area. Nor do I believe I can provide information on criminals in the area."

Jeremy frowned. Some hunter. "Can't you get anything from the port authorities about marine activity to and from this place?" Dog replied, "I will try. But I make no promises." "I'm not asking for any." Dog started to say something but was cut off by what sounded like his assistant and the barking of his Arcanine. "What...they find you!? Dog! Answer me!" It was no use; the connection dropped. "Damn... stay alive, you three." He hoped it was a false alarm, Dog was a little paranoid and this wasn't the first time he had done this. Still, he decided there wasn't anything he could do for Dog. He would let Dog handle his own affairs and continue his tour of Seaside City.

After grabbing a sandwich, Jeremy headed towards the Town Centre...

*Backstory character
**Hania's name means "Spirit warrior"

Elemental Charizam
5th April 2005, 5:30 PM
A motor-boat zooms across the polluted water towards Shale Beach, the black shoreline coming closer and closer. The boat eventually comes to a stop on the beach, and Adam jumps out onto the gravelly shore. He is soon joined by Cinder, and the two consult a map of the island.

"Hmm... how about Shale bay? Aquarius can help out there as well, and there should be plenty of battle fodder for ya," asks Adam thoughtfully.

-"Whatever, as long as I can battle more than that Horsea I'm fine," answers Cinder as he walks along the black beach.

So, with that the two head off for Shale Bay, leaving the poisoned sea behind them.

I promise to change colour to whatever my updater's is as soon as I know what it is :)

ZoraJolteon
5th April 2005, 5:32 PM
I shall continue with my adventure

ZJ - Hearing your answer, the boy becomes enraged.
"Well that's easy for you to say, you haven't had a single pokemon stolen yet!" he shouts, clearly very angry.
A few of the people walk up to ou, wondering what is going on. A tall boy begins to speak.
"Take it easy now, Cal. You know the risk for avalanches here is very big. We have to be quiet. Also, they could have spies anywhere near... We wouldn't want them on us, would we?" He turns to you, and looks at you a few seconds. The girl begins to speak
"We haven't introduces us, have we? I'm Jelena, and it's a pleasure meeting you" She says, and beams at you.
"This is Sean, our leader", she adds, and points at the tall boy. "And that was Cal, as you've heard" She say, and looks worryingly at the boy that was shouting at you only moments before. Then, the tall boy begins to speak
"You might, or you might not know. We are the RescueRangers. We are 30 qualified Ranger, who work for the Glacier Islands police. We're here to put a certain group behind bars. They've been kidnapping pokemon, and demand ransoms. Then an evil, well, doctor some may call him, but I'd call him a maniac, has escaped from a prison. We believe he found his way to these scum. We've gotten reports on mystical men doing things in the middle of the night..."
As he stops speaking, a boy comes riding down the mountain, on a Rapidash. Two girls run up to him and help him down the horse, and soon, he is speaking with Sean. After about half a minute, Sean begins to speak, more loudly this time.
"We have located the bad guy's base, now get packing! We are leaving in 15 minutes!" Everyone gets busy on the spot; they start running around with things, shouting to each other. Then Sean turns to you. I like your attitude. You can come with us if you want. If so is the case, then you will be travelling with Jelena here. I think Cal is a bit to hard on her..." He says, and you notice Jelena beaming at you again.
She literally drags you over to her pokemon, and the Rapidash seemed to be hers too. She releases two pokemon, a Glalie and a Piloswine!
"Meet my friends!" She says, and then looks at you. "Can't you release your friends too? I'd like to meet them all!"
What will you do?

"OK!" Beaming, Zora reached for the remaining balls on his belt. "You've already met Pineco Tropius and Piloswine, so Vulpix, Slowqueen, Wooper, come on out!" Their three forms appeared in bursts of Red, or in the case of Slowqueen, Blue, light, and cried out happily. The two ice pig's nuzzled against each other, while Vulpix wandered up to Rapidash and started chatting. Wooper meanwhile, thanks to her handy insulating slime, was the only one not afraid to go near the frigid Glalie, and proceded to jump happily on it, trying to keep her balence as the disgruntled Glalie rolled about trying to throw her off. Laughing at his Pokémon's actions, Zora continued "I've been travelling with all of them for ages. Piloswine was the first Pokémon I ever owned, Pineco the first I ever caught. The rest I just picked up throughout my adventures. They're all great battlers too, and I have faith in them being able to handle anything that we might come across. I've taken on much tougher opponents than mad scientists before." Delving into his backpack, Zora pulled out a jet black thick metal ring. "Know where this comes from? Entei. I've met him, and defeated him. Well, with a little help from a couple of other people." He finished sheepishly.
After this, Zora turned back to Cal. "Please don't make assumptions about me. I've been through more than you could ever imagine. Of course I know what it's like to lose a Pokémon. I also know what it's like to find one again, and if you'd like to experience that feeling as well, I'd appreciate it if you could be a bit more civilised. Right, so, which direction are we heading, and would it be better for Tropius to fly or walk?"

tommyship2
5th April 2005, 5:52 PM
Tom take shis first steps in Fizzytopia, with his pokemon in their balls for a while. After checking a sign for a little, he decides to head to Hydro-Electric dam. It seems like a nice pllace to train, and the Space Zone is pretty far away. Taking a running start, he heads off toward adventure.

Eneko55
5th April 2005, 6:14 PM
Will smiles contently as he enters Fizzytopia with Flurry, his Sentret, hanging onto his left shoulder. He and his Pokémon look around, trying to decide where to go.
After a short Jeep ride from the Monorail Station, the pair find themselves at The Lost City of Sobek and decide it would be a perfect learning experience to check out The Ruins.

Arc_Angel
5th April 2005, 6:34 PM
Stacey enters the world of Fizzytopia with a smile on her face, her mind filled with thoughts of adventure and new pokemon to battle and capture ... and of the person who named this world (interesting name :D). Looking at her surroundings, she finds her self located at Seaside City. Taking out her map, she ponders where to start. Being the indecisive person she is, she struggles ... slightly!

"Ergh, this is harder than is sounds, I have an idea, but I better see what Impish thinks" she thinks out loud. She unhooks the lone pokeball from her waist and throws it up into the air, where it bursts open spewing white light on to the ground. The light forms into the shape of the small purple ghost pokemon Sableye.

"Sableye sable", Impish the sableye exclaimed happily, glad to be free of the small object. "We've arrived in Fizzytopia Imp" Stacey happily said to her pokemon, "where do you wanna start?" Impish jumped up onto her shoulder to get a better look at the map, digging his small purple claws into her exposed flesh. He stared at the map, and suddenly pointed a purple claw at The Deserted Fairground, turned to grin at Stacey with an exclaimation of "Sable".

Stacey laughed, "I knew you'd want to go there, be just like home for you, somewhere spooky. Maybe we'll find some pokemon to battle and capture, eh Imp"

Impish jumped off her shoulder and cackled mischeviously, before they both set off towards the Deserted Fairground

<That was a mouthful eh :D>

Golden Mew
5th April 2005, 6:35 PM
GM gasped as she found out a new area had appeared, with many diffrent places to go. "Wow..." She murmered quitely, just loud enough for Enterna, her Chikorita to hear, as she studied the map. "Well," GM raised her voice a little, getting Enterna's attention, "I don't know where to go yet. There is so many places!" She finished off her sentence.

"How about you go everywhere?" Enterna tried to be helpful. "Well, you know we can't. I mean, look at all the places!" GM showed her Chikorita the shiny brochure, containg a map inside it. "Hmm... Guess we can't." Enterna stared at the map for a long time.

"One of the star places I do like is... The Spaze Zone. I was choosing out of The Moon and Saturn. I think I'll go for The Moon," GM said.

She had always, always wanted to go to Space, since she was a little girl of 5. She had listened to her father's stories of how he had gone on diffrent planets; he was after all, an astronaut. She had been facinated by them, hanging onto every word her father said. He had taken pictures for her to see what Mars and Saturn were like, and also the Sun and the Moon. He knew about diffrent stars and told her what happened to him when he got lost in Space and couldn't find his crew. It hurt GM to think about her parents, but she felt that she needed to go to Space, to continue her father's job.

She couldn't believe it. She had acutally got the choice of going to Space. She whooped in delight, and the two of them continued to get to the Moon, far above them, in the sky blue sky.

She finally reached the Space Centre, a few hours later. Seeing a man dressed in a white lab coat, she hurried over to him. He was typing information on planets and inserting various pictures of them. He jumped when GM tapped him on the back.

"Hello, I am Proffessor Michael, and would you like any help around this lab?" he strechted out his arm for a handshake. With his other hand, he went through his untidy mop of brown hair. He had brown eyes and was young - still in his twenties. GM took his hand and he gave her a handshake, nearly pulling her arm off. "I didn't want to interrupt you..." GM began. "Oh not at all, not at all, don't worry. What was it you wanted?" The Proffesor swung round on his chair, closing down the things on the computer. "Well..." GM tried to continue. "You can call me Michael or Mike. I don't like the Proffesor stuff. It gets on my nerves." He said, interrupting her again. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for interrupting you from your work, but I came here to go to Space. You obviusly have teleporters, right?" GM asked, starting to get annyoed by the interruptions.

"Yup, right. I've been working here for the past 15 years. I know everything." He led GM over to a group of Teleporters. "Where would you like to go?" He asked. "I was thinking... The Moon," GM anwsered. "Right. The Moon. Please step inside one of the Teleporters as you shall be transporting to the Moon, soon. Inside the Teleporters, at super speed, while you are going to the Moon, they will make a bubble round you so you can move and breathe. Everything Ok?" He asked, filling her in with information.

"Everything fine." Replied GM, although it wasn't. It was her first time and she felt excited, yet nervous; if something went wrong, she would probably be stuck in space forever and... She tried not to think about those things and thought about the good side of it, like meeting new Pokemon and while teleporting, seeing millions of stars whizzing past...

Jon Jen
5th April 2005, 6:43 PM
Jon stepped off the Monorail, and out into the sandy chaos that is The Sphinx. With his Lotad, Taro, and Magnemite, Yakisoba at his side, they made their way to the structure known as The Sphinx.

"I'm very excited! This place is supposed to be famous for riddles! I love riddles... though Jen never thought I was any good... But that's only because he made really stupid riddles! I'm sure we'll be fine!" Jon shouted above the heavy sand, smiling without thought. His two pokemon, one at each shoulder, looked at each other, heavily concerned, agreeing with Jen at the horrible skill level Jon had in most things. The troupe of great oddity headed onwards, Taro falling asleep on the way, while Magnemite frantically tried to zap the sand that flew at him from every direction.

Sasuke.
5th April 2005, 6:44 PM
Uuh going off topic i think theres a mistake on the opening post, it called the city "Seaside" at first then continues to call it "Sunnyside" .. i think the second one is correct?

Waterlight
5th April 2005, 7:00 PM
I'm going to start again, without Being in G.I.

As Tom stepped in to the Enchanted Forest, he took time to observe his surroundings.

"I think I shall go to the Garden of Iris; it sounds interesting" Tom thought to himself, as he perched on a low branch.

"Okay; Lets go! This should be fun......"

Torkoal Stu
5th April 2005, 7:21 PM
Stuart walks into Fizzytopia and sees thousands of signs pointing in every direction. Completely confused Stuart looks around to see any sign of any trainers around.

"Hello anyone there?" Stuart shouted in the hope of finding someone.

Having failed Stuart decides to go to the Garden of Iris in the hope of finding pokemon, friends and maybe other trainers.

Amadeus Windfall
5th April 2005, 8:25 PM
Amadeus and Nidoni enter Fizzytopia. Amadeus was amazed at the size of the place. "C'mon! Let's go to the Garden of Iris!"
"Nee!"
The two ran up the rainbow to the clouds.

Wayne
5th April 2005, 8:59 PM
I'm gonna end my current GI Adventure and start in the Fizzytopia (Spaze Zone).
Wayne was amazed to see such a crowded place, which was called Fizzytopia. "Ok I guess I'll look into each one of my choices." After a few minutes of devating himself about where to go he decided. "I guess Saturn in the Space Zone is the obvious choice to start my adventure." He then started to go towards his destination, Saturn in the Space Zone.

SM
5th April 2005, 9:01 PM
Stepping foot in Seaside City of Fizzytopia for the first time, Stephen sighs as he looks at his map. Where to go first, he wonders. After a few minutes, he lets out his Pokemon, and asks them if the Deserted Fairground sounds good. Greeted with a chorus of Pokemon cheers, Stephen heads off...

Rekkuza
5th April 2005, 9:07 PM
Here is my last repost in teh Glacier Islands.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlight
[CENTER]Waterlight's group.Rekkuza: As you finish up the battle, the woman sighs in relief, and drags herself up.
"How dare you, you brute!" The woman screams at the Horrified man, who had by now escaped to a boat, which was slowly departing. What shall you do?



Rekkuza gives a chuckle at the woman warding off the man. Rek then made his way over to the woman. "I'm sorry he had to do those things." Rek couldn't think of the words. "Well, if you are alright, I will be getting on my way..." Rekkuza started, next he would venture more into the vast area.

Kurou-kun
5th April 2005, 9:18 PM
"Another new land, another new adventure eh Maku?" Shobu said to his trusty Pokemon, Maku the Makuhita. Maku nodded.

Shobu squinted at the map, and decided that he will go to Saturn, the ringed planet.

"What do you say Maku?" asked Shobu. Maku nodded.

The duo went to Saturn, wondering about two things. One, what type of space suit will they be wearing. Two, what adventures await them.

Kauser79
5th April 2005, 9:25 PM
Waking up from a long sleep on the trip to the Space Zone, Kauser79, with Mudden on his head, went to see the scientists. "Hello," he said to one of them. "I'm Kauser, and this is Mudden. we thought there would go to the Sun to find some easy bait for Mudden." "Oh, hello! I'm Darwin. Step on the space over there and I'll transport you to the Sun." With that, Kauser travels hundreds of light-years away to the star that all the planets orbit.

OOC: In your updates, you can call me Kauser or K79. Or just Kauser79.

Teal
5th April 2005, 9:54 PM
Sighing, TEal begins on one more journey..

Taking off towards the final frontier, Space.

"I guess Saturn will be our first stop Crius, Pheobe...slowpoke..."

THe three pokemon and their trainer set valiantly off towards the electrically charged planet, in order to train against some Electric pokemon.

"Battle time!" cried Crius, his hunger for battle growing. With a nod, his blood lust subsided for a moment, and thus they landed on Saturn

JBlink
5th April 2005, 9:58 PM
It did not take much thinking before I decided Tatu and I will head off to the Enchanted Forest. I turned to Tatu who was perched on my shoulder and said, "I don't think it is a good idea for you to be fighting anything that you do not have a specific type advantage over." Hearing this Tatu turned away in shame. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sure you will do fine." Together Tatu and I walked off to the Enchanted Forest, our confidence already shaken.

Not too long after we started walking I became worried about some of the directions. “You can access this area by hiking from the Monorail station through the Dead forest.” Would Tatu and I be safe walking through such a horrible place with no fighting experience? What happens if we get lost? I kept my worries to myself, but Tatu being part psychic, picked up my nervous vibes and started shaking on his perch.

TreeckoKnight87
5th April 2005, 10:52 PM
Chase entered Energos Quarry with his pokemon by his side. Saur and Char walked quickly with him and King struggled to keep up. Fang ran ahead, barking loudly, and Kosmos sat quietly on his shoulder.

The group walked down from the city and into the quarry. there was a strange magnetic field which made the air in the area feel weird. Kosmos seemed to detect something from the energy.

"Let's try and find a pokemon," said Chase. He returned all of his pokemon to their pokeballs and continued travelling through the quarry.

Kal-El
5th April 2005, 10:58 PM
OOC: I'm going to start all of my adventures all over again...

BIC:
Stepping into the biggest Pokémon land he had ever seen, Batesy saw a sign with all directions.
The ones that intrigued him most were The River, The Deserted Fair Ground, and The Hydro-Electric Dam.
Picking one of them at random, Batesy decided to head to the Deserted Fair Ground. Maybe he might find something there. He hoped it'd be more profitable than his adventures in the Cloud Garden...

HakuBlue
5th April 2005, 11:02 PM
A few minutes after Haku heard of the enchanted forest in Fizzytopia he was already intrigued and curious to enter the forest."It sounds awesome don't you think Sefi," replied Haku to his only companion, a male corsola. "Hm.... lets go check the Garden of Iris first, it sounds so lovely," Sefi, nodded and stayed close to his trainer's leg, just in case somebody or something came near him. "Sefi, I've told you before there's nothing to be afraid of people or other pokemon, I know you'll get used to them and even have friends," replied Haku at his nervous pokemon as they headed to their new journey.

Gamer C
5th April 2005, 11:06 PM
(Starting my adventure over)

Gamer C enters the wonderful region of Fizzytopia, yearning for adventure. Taking a look at a pamphlet describing it and all its areas, he wonders where to go. He skims through the names of the areas and suddenly does a double take on one of them. The caption that catches his eye is entitled "The Lost City of Sobek". He peruses through it's description and spots a caption about a Labyrinth. Gamer C's obsession with mythology kicks in, and he heads toward the monorail station in the city, planning on catching a jeep to take him to the Lost City of Sobek, and its mysterious maze known as the Labyrinth...

Fire Tornado
5th April 2005, 11:07 PM
Wll let's head to the Volcanic Crater.*Torchic and Torkoal appears out of their pokeball*Who said you can go out of your pokeballs?Meh oh well you guys should feel like home here.I hope we can enocounter some steel types.Torchic you have to fight fire types for now.But i wonder what to catch,a steel or rock.Well who cares*goes to Volcanic Crater*
We can go to more then 1 one right?if yes then i like to continue my Glacier Islands too.if no, then i will stay with this.Do i have to put in my last post there to here?

Dark Fire
5th April 2005, 11:45 PM
Dark Fire walks into Fizzytopia, and is quickly blown away by its magnifisence. Walking around the place with his Torchic between his legs he begans wondering where he should go.
"So many places, where to begin?" The Torchic began chirping and ran to the right. "I guess we're headed this way then." Dark Fire quickly cathces up to his pokemon, picks it up, and continues running. Off towards The Mystical Woodland in the Enchanted Forest.

Ice Tyranitar
6th April 2005, 12:06 AM
off topic: don't know if anyone updated me in glacier islands, was off forums for a while, so I'll just restart.

Ice Tyranitar decided first off to use a rare candy on his Snow Ball. he then took a glance at his map. pondering where to go for a second, he decided to go to the hydro-electric dam.

Eeveeboy_geoff
6th April 2005, 12:17 AM
*Ending Glacier Islands Adventure*

Jeff walks down the gangplank of the ferry, looking up at the wisps of smoke rising from the giant volcano. "Inferno and Chloe should fit right in," he mutters, thinking of his Vulpix and Growlithe. He reflexively tugs his hood down over his head again, making sure his long Pokémorph ears are hidden. Not everybody who Jeff has met has been accepting of his unusual features. Amid the other people exiting the ferry, he examines a digital map on his small laptop. "Ooo!" he says to himself. "Wild Pokémon in Shale Bay? That's where I'm goin'!"

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
6th April 2005, 12:28 AM
Sheer steps into FizzyTopia, and is amazed at the sheer, colossal size of the place. Everywhere you could want to go was here. The Space Zone, the Volcano Zone, everywhere! Sheer even saw a sign pointing toward the Glacier Islands. Sheer scanned the signs, looking for a good area to travel to. His eyes landed on the Hydro-Electric Dam, and he immediately decided that would be perfect. Sheer loved Electric Pokémon, and he could probably find a fair few Water Pokémon there as well. Sheer set off in the direction of the Dam, ready for what awaits.

SC~ out

umbreon11
6th April 2005, 12:54 AM
I'm ending my Glacier Islands adventures

Leta and her murkrow Tera walk into Fizzytopia and see a sign with alot of places to go.After a moment of deciding were to go they decide to travel in
The Mystical Woodland in the Enchanted Forest.

;197;11

Latias10
6th April 2005, 12:54 AM
Where to go? Catherine thought to herself as she looked at the large map of Fizzytopia. There were so many cool plasses to check out. Where to go? She let out a sigh. There were somany places to go but she would have to chose but which one. Catherine thought about how to chose and then it came to her iny miny miny mo. Ok it was not the best way to decided but she was out of ideas. When she was finished with iny miny miny mo her finger had landed on The Ruins. She smilled thinking that it might be fun to go there who knew what would happen. She folled the map up and she was now on her way to The Ruins.

Radical Edward
6th April 2005, 1:11 AM
Ben arrives in Fizzytopia,Gazing around the huge city, He gasps in amazement at the Sheer number of things Perscribed on a large billboard.He reaches for Dyrim's pokeball, and depresses the release button, Letting the little fire-spitter out. They both scan the many things to do, then, they both point at the lost city of sobek.Laughing, Ben picks up the little magby, and runs off towards the monorail station to get a jeep to Sobek.

Eon
6th April 2005, 1:32 AM
Eon sighed as he arrived at Seaside City, looking at all the hustle and bustle around him. Eon shook his head in dislike. The sooner I get out of here, the better, he thought to himself. Taking out a map, Eon scanned it until he found what he was looking for: The Enchanted Forest. High above it, in the sky, was the mystical Garden of Iris, a large garden atop magical clouds. He smiled to himself. He had always wanted to find this place, ever since he had heard it from a stranger long ago. Scanning the map again, he saw the other areas in the Enchanted Forest: Intado's Village, Eyrie Peak, and the Dead Forest, all surrounded by the Mystical Woodland. After taking a few minutes of planning, Eon decided to trek through the Mystical Woodland until he found the Intado's Village. Someone there might be able to help me get to the Garden of Iris, Eon thought to himself. Well, better get going. Eon shook the thoughts out of his head as he began the long journey.

Megaman Xtreme
6th April 2005, 2:00 AM
As Jon Walks into the Place known as Fizzytopia, he sees a place his Scyther jumps 4 joy to see!!

Scy-Scyyytherrr!!! Says Jon's Ever growing Scyther

Alright Scyther, I said, If you want to go to the Shale Beach so bad, then we'll go...

Scyyy-y-yyyther! Shouted Scyther as he was as happy as ever.

ROBEATSKEE1
6th April 2005, 2:22 AM
ROBEAT contuines in GI



Originally Posted by Waterlight
Waterlight's group.


!すげい!: As you approach the boy, he and the Machop suddenly disappears. Shellder hops away, through rocks, too small for you to fit through. It appears that you are trapped. What shall you do?




"wow" Rc exclaimed as he saw the boy disappear,
"hmm... this looks like a time to search around for signs or things "
rc said as he let out his cydaquil , and his newly traded sycther. lets go look for clues he said ,"cydaquil make this room bright enough so that we can move the rock that the shellder went through."

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
6th April 2005, 2:26 AM
Eyrie Peak: Named after the odd shape of the mountain which from a distance resembles an eagle's head, Mt. Eyrie was feared by many ancient tribes who once dwelled in the forest. Because no humans ever set foot upon the mountain, Eyrie Peak has become a haven for bird Pokemon who have made it their nesting ground. Because of this, the Pokemon who are nesting are likely to be fierce and will protect their young at all costs.

Firstly, before I begin, I'm going to say that Sheer Cold was a great ZA, and I don't mean to offend him by restarting.

Joshua approached the map of the surrounding area. He was, admittedly, slightly sceptical about coming to a place known as "Fizzytopia".

He looked long and hard at the map, and couldn't make up his mind. So, he decided to let his Pokemon decide.

First out was Hayley, his Trapinch. The antlion Pokemon's first reaction was to look around for something to bite. But, upon finding nothing, she looked at her trainer. Joshua wasn't entirely sure whether she looked at him as a trainer, or as food.

Next up was Melissa, the Spinarak. The green spider, upon release, used her String Shot to climb up on Joshua's shoulder. She sat comfortably, and began to look over the map. Melissa was one of Joshua's most loyal Pokemon.

Next came Jamie, the Mudkip. The blue mud fish Pokemon stared around, and smiled at all the water. He walked over, and began to look over the map for an area full of water for them to explore. Joshua knew he really needed to make it up to Jamie for not taking him to any water rich areas before.

Finally, Joshua released the newest addition to his team. The red light vanished, and Elsie, the Murkrow appeared. The black raven Pokemon stared up at Joshua, questionly. Before Joshua could say a word, Elsie flew up, and perched on Joshua's other shoulder.

"So guys," Joshua directed them all to the map. "Where would you like to go?" Melissa's response was to launch a String Shot at the Mystic Woodlands. Jamie posted anxiously at the Beach, and Elsie leant over and pointed her beak and the Eyrie Peak.

Joshua noticed Hayley's disdain for these areas, and thought about the three. "I really do owe it to Jamie to take him to a watery area, but I should also let Elsie have a choice. She's new, and the area she's chosen would be great for her. Plus, Hayley has some killer moves to deal with bird Pokemon," he thought to himself.

"Jamie, Melissa, I'm sorry, but we're going to Eyrie Peak!" Joshua announced. He was pleasantly surprised when Jamie and Melissa didn't object. In fact, they raced off, leading the way.

"Hey, wait up!" Joshua yelled, scooping up Hayley, and with Elsie perched on his shoulder, he raced after the eager Mudkip and Spinarak.

Psyshadow
6th April 2005, 2:38 AM
As I step into Fizzytopia I look around me and spontaneously break into song.
"Step into a world of Imagination, Its Fizzytopia!"
Okay, that's the end of my outburst people are starting to stare at me.
Looking at my Handy Dandy Tour Pamphlet, I find the Volcanic Islands, and especially Mt.Fumi, catching my eye. Oh great. To get there I have to have a pokemon that knows fly and I don't have one. Looking again at the pamphlet, I realise that I can also get there by ferry or sea plane leaving from the city. My path decided, I headed into the Seaside City. Hopefully, I could find one of those two methods of transportation there.

Shadow_Umbreon
6th April 2005, 3:56 AM
I restarting my 'adventure' from the CG

Walking into Fizzytopia, Elizabeth stopped to look at her surroundings. It was very busy with many people. Elizabeth was reminded of her old home in the city, with cars, pokemon, many, many people... but then she remembered why she was here. Calling out both her Pokemon, Blaze the Cyndaquil and a Delibird she got in a trade, she started wondering where to go.
"So... Blaze and Delibird... where do you want to go?" Elizabeth asked her Pokemon.
Blaze sat there for a moment and started to head towards the Eastern coast of Fizzytopia. Soon enough, the Delibird followed silently. When Elizabeth and her Pokemon reached the river, Elizabeth asked,"So this is where you want to go?"
Both the pokemon replied and Blaze jumped once. The River streached for as far as Elizabeth could see. She decided to start looking for a water Pokemon since it would be good to find at least on water type. So Elizabeth started down the river with her Pokemon following, awaiting to see what happens next.

I'll change the color later, I guess X_x

Acheront
6th April 2005, 9:25 AM
After taking an extended absense from the Fizzy World, Dennison sets off to Eyrie Peak of the Enchanted Forest.

Goin' Graveler
6th April 2005, 10:03 AM
Berig smiles as he get off the boat and lands on Mt. Fumi. Releasing his Pokemon Machop, Numel and Horsea, he begins walking up Fumi's path...

Aquatic Angel
6th April 2005, 11:26 AM
Slowly walking the streets of Seaside City and taking in the sights, AA stops to take a rest, sitting on a park bench and pulling a map of the area from her backpack. Studying it for a few minutes she thinks it will be a nice change to do something different so she studies the map a little further, planning out a travel route before returning the map to her bag and rising from the bench. Taking a pokeball from her belt she releases Charmander, smiling at him when he appears, his wide with wonder while he surveys his unfamiliar surroundings. "Do you feel like keeping me company on our trip to the Hydro-Electric Dam?" she asks him, already knowing his answer. With Charmander excitedly agreeing, AA begins walking, "Lets go then," she replies, while Charmander walks happily beside her, his eyes darting back and forth while trying to take in all of his wonderful new surroundings.

Ytnim
6th April 2005, 12:55 PM
I saw someone saying that Fizzytopia wasn't a good name. *Shoves thermal detonators down their throat* Don't mess with me, or Delta squad, AKA, my pokemon team. Or the Fizzytopia name. Anyway, back to the real thing I'm supposed to be posting. I was gonna do a big huge opening post but my illness, laziness, is preventing me from doing so.

Entering Seaside city, Minty releases the pokemon that are currently with him, Torch the Blaziken and Zephyr the Swablu. Both pokemon streached their arms, legs, wings and talons respectively since they had been in their pokeballs for nearly the entire trip to Fizzytopia.

;333; "Why are me and Torch the only pokemon you ever have with you? You do have more you know."

"Yeah but Bane and Granite are in the daycare 'cause they're not as strong as you two. I've got Voltorb too but he's kinda stuck in the middle of a trade. It must be quite boring in that trade machine with nothing to do. Anyway, that can't be helped, what I'm saying is that you two are the only ones that are able to be with me at the moment."

While Zephyr was listening to Minty, Torch was sneaking up behind her. Getting in position, he let out an extremely loud "Blazikennnnn!" It scared her so much that she fell out of the sky. Out of the sky and into a muddy puddle on the ground. When she realized where she was she found herself completely covered with mud and dirt.

;333; "Ahhhhhhh! Dirt! Dirt! Get it off, get it off! I need to be clean, clean I tell you! The River, I can clean off at The River! Lets go!!!" she screamed and quickly flew off in the direction of The River.

Minty had heard that Swablu had a thing about being clean but didn't think it was this bad. Grabbing the laughing Blaziken, Minty dragged Torch off in the direction Zephyr had flown, making sure he could still keep in eye contact with her.

Alexander the great V2
6th April 2005, 1:08 PM
Note, I am starting from here, not contuing from Glaciar islands.

Heading toward Volcanic islands with tons of water, like the guidebook said,Alex was ready to start his adventure with his trusty treeko,Grassy

;252; WHY did you have to pick the place with gazillions of fire pokemon? You know I would'nt last a seconed!

"Thats why were going tooShale bay, too catch a water pokemon and a rock or ground pokemon or something like that to take on the fire pokemon, dumbhead"

;252; Ohhhhhh. I can beat the living heck outta' them, lets get movin' toward Shale Bay!

Grassy and Alex walked for what seemed like miles toward Shale Bay, with high hopes of catching some new pokemon....

NateDawg161992
6th April 2005, 3:16 PM
Nathan, hoping to fulfill his dream of becoming a Psychic/Ghost trainer, starts off with his first Pokemon Ghostly the Ghastly at the Deserted Fairground.

"Come out Ghostly," Nathan says, "Which part of the Deserted Fairground should we go to?”

Ghostly licked the top part of the map showing he wanted to go to the northern area of the Deserted Fairground where the Ghost Train crashed.

"Ghostly you know that map isn't clean, actually it's very dirty so why did you do that?"

Ghostly made a rude face at Nathan, implying that the map tasted like chicken.

"Enough arguing, let’s go," Nathan said, then muttered under his breath,” Hopefully some Pokemon on the Ghost Train will straighten you out.”

The duo set off into the unknown land of the northern area of the Deserted Fairground, and hoped for the best.


PS: Is this okay?

aron fan
6th April 2005, 4:42 PM
ok this is a bit crazyy in opion putting it all in q1 thread but you guys no better

Intado's Village: The Intado, the only living tribe inside of the Enchanted Forest, are not ones to be messed with but if you enter happily they will treat you with respect. With their primitive pokeballs and fast knowledge of the forest you'll always be granted with amazing battles if you enter their local tribal tournament

walking into the village will looks around wow he thought looking but

Zodiac The Vampire
6th April 2005, 5:57 PM
The tension was high in the packed traffic jam. Two drivers were shouting out of their car windows at each other. The streets were brimming with busy entrepeneurs, rushing from one meeting to the next, and shopaholics, dashing from one store to the next to try and catch the lastest bargain.

"Is the the normal way of life in Seaside City?" thought Jonny to himself as he stepped off the crowded bus and onto the street. Despite the oceanic scenery, the city ave a whole new meaning to the term bustling metropolis. Jonny knew that he would never get any training done in this city. Having only just began his journey in the Fizzy Bubbles league, he wanted to get off to the best start that he could, understandably.

There was a small stand nearby with a small red book titled "Fizzytopia: A Newcomer's Guide" Flipping through the pages, he looked for somewhere that would be a little quieter and a little more tranquil, but nothing was jumping out at him. Energos quarry looked a little too dangerous. The deserted fairground appealed to him, but he didn't think that his newly-acquired buddy, Charmander, would be up to defending them both if the rumours he'd heard about menacing Pokémon living there were true.

"The beach," he thought. "It's not too far away, and there are sure to be some wild Pokémon or Pokémon trainers there."

Dreading the thought of weaving through the busy pedestrian traffic to get there, Jonny knew he had to be determined. Closing his guidebook, he began heading for the sandy shores or Fizzytopia.

Shigeru-kun
6th April 2005, 9:05 PM
Well this is my first time at Fizzy Bubbles, so hopefully I'm doing this right. ^^;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Woah! " Shigeru yelled, her small hands yanked back on her Ponyta's firey mane. The young girl had just escaped from her home town, and was now successfully in Fizzy Topia. " Where are we....?" She questioned, gazing at the vast land about her.

Gripping onto her monster's back, Shigeru swung her body up and off the fire horse, and continued to pull out a map. "Lesse....Fizzy Topia, eh?" She looked up at her surroundings, then back down at the map. "It looks like I'm in....The lost city of Sebok?" She blinked confused, then proceeded to look back at her Ponyta for reaction. " Think we should continue?"

With much emotion, the horse let out a small whine, then kicked it's hoof through the blazing hot sands. " I'll take that as a yes." She grinned. Grabbing back onto the creature's mane, Shigeru pulled herself up and kicked it's sides. "Let's go!" She exclaimed, riding further within the city, and close to the Pyramids.

Master of Chaos
6th April 2005, 9:06 PM
OOC: Restarting.

"Hmmm...", Chaos mused, as he started to unfold his life-sized map of Fizzytopia.
"Dusk-skullllll," his friend said as he floated behind.
"Yeah this will take a while...how' bouts I use a scale map?"
"Skulllll"
"Alright, here we go, then. Most interesting place is...", Chaos said as he closed his eyes and pressed his finger to the map, "THE SPHINX."
And so they began to head towards the monorail that would take them to the Lost City.

ArticFox
6th April 2005, 10:54 PM
Continuing from Glacier Islands - Glacier City


ArticFox: You arrive at the entrance to Glacier City, as you hug yourslf to keep warm. Grimer doesn't seem affected by the Weather, as he slides along, pointing out buidings and famous places as you go. You come across a Public Swimming Pool to your left, and a restaurant to your ight. What shall you do?


;088; Not to shabby here is it?

'Not at all.'

;088; Lookie! Lookie! The world famous 'Tauros Head' Bar and Grill! Lets go inside! all these sights are making me hungry.

Artic's grimer started jumping (or about as close as a grimer can get to jumping) up and down pointing excitedly at a large homely looking building with a large wooden tauros' head attached to the wall slightly above the door.

'But look over there! A pool! A HEATED pool!'

Artic started jumping up and down in the same manor as his faithful companion pointing at the large 'NOW HEATED!' sign on the sign of the large building.

;088; But... food...

'You don't realise how cold it is out here do you? I'm going for a dip in the pool to warm up.'

;088; But I can't swim...

Artic sped off in the direction of the SWIMMING POOL with Oriyah slowly trailing behind.

'Sorry Oriyah, but its danm cold out here. How about this... Next big choice that needs to be made, you can do it.'

;088; Honestly?

'So long as it isn't stupid... yes'

Yay!

And on that note, Oriyah peacefully returned to his pokeball.

Crazy Wartortle
7th April 2005, 12:07 AM
Deciding he would like to venture onto Mars in the Space Zone, Red begins walking towards his destination. All of a sudden his Houndour jumped out of its pokeball.
"What the...?" Red said in a confused voice. "We're heade to Mars, you ready?"
The houndour began jumping around in joy at the news. "Good, so let's go."

MetalYoshi17
7th April 2005, 2:37 AM
I'll keep going in the Glacier Islands. Waterlight is my updator.

Metal Yoshi 17: As you offer an early end to the battle, the Boy declines, angered by your offer
"You think I'm a Wimp!?" The boys shouts, throwing a tantrum at the same time. "Mankey, RAGE! Then Mega Lunch!"
You finishing ordering attacks, only for Mankey to leap at Ms. Mime, battering her with a series of Jabs and kicks. Ms. Mime attempts a Barrier for protection, but gets Punched backwards, going into the wall of the adjacent building. Ms Mime appears to have a similar amount of health as Mankey. What shall you do?

"It's okay, Ms. Mime, you can handle him." That Mega Lunch is nasty, Waterlight. :P Yoshi calls out to his Pokemon, who looks a bit beaten up. Hang in there. We were doing better when you just used Confusion, so do two more of those. Yoshi thought to himself, wondering if he was going to have to switch. But he decided to keep going with Ms. Mime after looking at the Clamperl and Dusclops, who would also be a challenge when he had to face them.

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
7th April 2005, 7:54 AM
(I was orignally in Cloud Garden so i figure ill restart here.)

The train pulled to an abrupt stop outside of the city and surely but shakily Gwar stepped from it.

"OH THANK GOD!!!" He fell to his knees almost kissing the ground. Suddenly he stood and rushed to a nearby garbage can releasing the gritty lunch he had back to its natural habitat.

The lone occupied pokeball on his belt shook slightly and the white light protruded sending Krypt out into the light of the city. Gwar's companion looked up at him and tilted its oversized head. "Ar-aron?"

Gwar jsut nodded. "I was a little sick brother...I'm good now though." Shaking himself back to semi-conciousness he moved into the heart of the city and peered about. "Well? Where too Krypt? You usually choose for me, so why end a good thing?"

The little steel creature hopped happily about and then its short legs began to scamper off, carrying it towards The Deserted Fairground.

Gwar stopped for a second and whimpered "He had to pick the spookiest freakin place here...why can't we go to the BEACHH!!!! Eh screw it, theres no reasoning with you is there." He called after Krypt "WAIT UP!!"

And now off the two were, towards The Deserted Fairground.

UmbreonTrainer2004
7th April 2005, 12:50 PM
Adam walked into Fizzytopia ready for a new adventure. Adam released his Totodile, Jaws, to ask for his opinion. "Where do you think we should go?" Adam asked the blue gator. "Totodile, dile, toto, toto!" Jaws said. Adam gave him a blank stare. "Okay! To the Hydro-Electric Dam it is!" Adam took off towards the river with Jaws sprinting behind him.

Typhlosion X
7th April 2005, 3:40 PM
Restarting my adventure from Glaicer Islands.
Entering the huge zone of Fizzytopia,Typhlosion is amazed by all the areas to go to.
Blaze where should we go?
;156;Somewhere warm and hot
;041;Dark caves
;258;Somewhere with water
;273;I agree with Muddy
;333;Another agreement with Muddy.
Well...let's go to the River even though I can't swim and niether can Blaze.
;156;Typhlosion!You weren't supposed to tell the others.
And that should matter why?Come on guys,let's go now.

Furizaa
7th April 2005, 8:49 PM
('Tis starting a new adventure! ^^)
As Gary and Typhu arrived in Fizzytopia, the approached a giant map of the land that was posted on the side of the road. Gary sighed as he read the map. "So many places to choose from..." Typhu, who was resting on his shoulder, pointed at the map. Gary nodded. "We can't go to the beach right away, because there's too many water pokemon... How about we go to the Hydro-Electric Dam?" Typhu nodded. "Cynda!" Gary turned and walked in the direction of the Dam.
(How's that for a start? =3)

Dream Breaker
8th April 2005, 12:11 AM
Kry walks into Fizzytopia, and begins to run towards his destination. He huffs and puffs his way along, releasing his Swablu, Aeroa, as Kry walks into the railway station on his way to the Space Zone.

Note: Attention to Furret Flurry 12, Bart, Fire Tornado, joshua,aron fan, and Crazy Wartortle. I am your new RULE-*hemhem*-updator! You shall do as I wish it and when so. Your color is LIME, and I expect you know updating rules. NO WARNINGS shall be given, I shall skip you until you fix it. You, or most, have been here long enough to know expectations. Got it! GREAT, GRAND, WONDERFUL! As you were until updates, tomorrow or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next da...

lilbluecorsola
8th April 2005, 1:24 AM
"Wow!"

'Wow' was indeed the correct term to use, for Blue was now gazing up at the tallest buildings she had ever seen, and the most impressive. The spires of skyscrapers truly scraped the beautiful azure sky, and the ground level of the city was just as amazing and curious to her as the gleaming steel buildings towering over her. Mobs of people hustled and bustled past her, the congregation mostly composed of tourists who were also enjoying the sights, murmuring and chattering to one another in their excitement to at last be visiting the famous capital of the Fizzy Bubbles Universe. It was almost impossible to hear over the din, and the crowd was shoving and pushing in multiple directions so fast that you could easily be lost in a sea of faces.

Fortunately, the young trainer was safely situated atop the rocky backside of one of her Pokémon, Rocky the Rhyhorn. His rough exterior and bulky mass parted the crowd swiftly as he pressed onward, traversing the tarred pavement that formed the busy street, pedestrians hastily leaping out of his way to avoid being poked by a large, pointy horn protruding from the beast's snout.

Completely protected from the hordes in her high rocky perch, the girl was free to fully appreciate the view without interruptions. Her other Pokémon, a scarlet and cream feathered penguin, an odd blue creature with either ears or arms protruding from the sides of his head, a tiny seabird, and two new arrivals: an olive spider and a demonic navy creature, were scattered across the creature's back and squatting beside her. All of them took the time to admire the sights as well.

"Pretty cool, huh guys?" she murmured.

They squawked, chirped, and growled their agreement as they craned their necks back to gaze upon one of the highest buildings they'd observed so far. Noticing a small newspaper stand nearby, the girl leaned over to pluck a brochure from a free stack as they passed, thanking the owner cheerfully, who replied with a merry wave.

"Let's see now, where do you guys think we should go?" Blue inquired of her Pokémon, who all rushed clambered over the spikes and plates to peer over her shoulder at the parchment. Each of them began pointing and jabbing at different paragraphs of text describing their favorite places of interest, and an argument seemed liable to break out.

"Stop, stop!" she commanded, attempting to seperate the bickering creatures. "Why don't we check out this place? It seems pretty interesting."

The Pokémon clustered around once again, stooping forward to examine the photograph the girl was pointing to. The picture displayed the remains of an ancient city, the entire foundation in ruins and decrepit buildings that looked prepared to collapse at any moment. The Pokémon glanced at one another in puzzlement.

"Look, they say it's a great historical and educational site. Don't you think it would be cool to visit?"

Slowly, perhaps a little reluctantly, the creatures murmur their consent, and drift back to their original positions on the Rhyhorn's backside to resume staring at the waves of people below them. Disappointed, Blue sighs and turns the page, scanning over possible locations that would be entertaining for her friends.

"Hey, a Sphynx? Isn't that only mythological? Oh, and hey! Riddles! I love those!" she exclaims, joy returning to her face. "Rocky, you don't mind a little sand, do you?" she asks, leaning over to speak to the head of her steed.

Roaring in delight at the prospect, the beast bucked slightly and burst into a sprint, tromping off in the direction his trainer had indicated. Smiling in satisfaction, Blue leaned back and closed her eyes to take a short nap, while her eager Rhyhorn whomped off to the Lost City of Sobek, towards the Sphynx, where great challenges awaited them...

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
8th April 2005, 2:34 AM
Surprise! Little later than FizzyTopia opens than I give out Updates!
ForeverFlygon
Trick-or-Treater
Waterlight
JBlink
umbreon11
Goin’Graveler
GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
You are now in my group.
Rules: You may refer to me as Sir. You will be skipped if you don't. I expect a Pokémon from you every time I use my valuable time to give you Updates. Other acceptable names are Your Majesty, Master, and --- Nah, I'm just kidding!

Really, the only rule I want is that your replies are 4 or more lines. Also, script is somewhat annoying, so if you abuse it, I may ask you to stop. most important rule: Have fun!!
UPDATES:

GAG(That's GWAR_Aggron_GWAR. This is how I'll refer to you, unless you don't want me to)(LOL, spells 'gag'):
You step into the Deserted Fairground. A smell of soot lingers about, though it has been years since the fire began. You walk forward slowly, Krypt beside you. The air is still, devoid of wind. You decide to examine the Ghost Train. Then, a rustling behind the burnt train occurs. A Beldum floats out, and stares at you with a big, round eye. Knowing how rare Beldum are, you get out a Pok Ball, and fling it at it. Beldum floats there, indifferent to the speeding Poké Ball. Then, at an inch from it, Beldum'd eye becomes hollow, and it scoops up the Poké Ball. You stare at it in shock, inmmediately reminded of the ghosts that lurk here. The Beldum makes a popping noise, and then transforms into a Duskull, who laughs huskily at the look of fright on your face. Krypt steps forward, irritated at the Duskull's deception. Duskull stops its snickering, and stares at Krypt with its ghastly crimson eyeball. What will you do?

ForeverFlygon: You head toward the River, expecting some peace and quiet. Lotad ambles along beside you, glancing over at the flowing stream. Suddenly, a sreechings ound flies from the other side of the river. You snap your head in the direction that the sound came from. A Wurmple scampers along the shore, pursued by a Spearow. They run in circles, always heading back toward a large weeping willow tree. Up near the top, a nest of baby Spearows sit, waiting for the parent to catch them a nice, tender Wurmple. You can't let that Wurmple be eaten alive! What will you do?

Trick-or-Treater: You head for the Deserted Fairground, wanting to see the wasteland. After a fw minutes of walking, you arrive. Immediately, the cheerful aura of FizzyTopia vanishes, and is replaced by the grim pallor of the Deserted Fairground. The sky above is permanently grey with smoke. It swirls ominously, as though daring you to come closer. A train lies on its side, blackened by rust and flames. You haven't much choice but to examine the train. you walk forward slowly, careful not to disturb any of the objects jutting from beneath the soot on the ground. You see an eerie hole near a wheel. You walk through it, barely fitting through. Inside, a grouping of seats is scattered around. They are pitch black from the inferno that raged years ago. You walk forward, but stop as an evil groaning noise echoes through the room. It is mechanical, though, rather than that of a living being. Or an un-dead being.....You shiver, and continue forward. A door sits at the far end of the room, the window broken. You head for it, but a rustling sound stops you. You turn around, and see a glint of eyes disappear behind an upturned seat. Sweat trickles down your face. The figure does not emerge, but you can hear it shifting behind the seat. It waits for you to make a move. What will you do?

Waterlight: You head toward the Garden of Iris. You see it high in the sky, glittering beautifully in the sun. One problem: How will you get there? As though in response to your mental question, an old woman appears out of nowhere. She ambles toward you, and smiles. "I see you like the Garden of Iris," she says, smiling. You nod, and ask, "How do I get there?" The woman studies you for a moment, and says, "I am the Sentinel of the Garden of Iris. To get there, you must get past me." You are thrown off by this bit of information. This was not mentioned to you when you departed. "What, you mean battle?" you ask. The woman nods, but says, "To prove your worthiness, you must find me a Spell Tag. It is hidden far below the ground. Above its resting place lies an upturned oak tree. It was once the oldest tree in the wood, and the tallest, but it fell, and killed an elderly woman beneath it. Her ghost is said to haunt this forest, but I have seen no such woman." You think this over, and decide to you can do this. "Which direction is it?" you ask. "That way," the woman says, pointing north. A path is visible along that direction. But, along it, the sky is mysteriously dark. Lightning flashes across occasionally, and you realize you could be struck by it. What will you do?

JBlink: You walk along tentatively to the Dead Forest. A cloud of light purple floats over a large patch of trees, and you think that must be it. You head for it, and notice a monorail station. Deciding it will be easier on you to ride there, you head for the station. It is empty within, oddly, except for a lone man near the cart. You walk to him, and he allows you through. You smile at him in gratitude, and climb aboard the cart. It begins moving immediately, and you and Tatu progress slowly toward the purple tinted forest. Suddenly, a puff of purple shoots out from below, and strikes the cart. The power shuts off, and you cease movement. You are suspended over the Dead Forest, with a motionless cart now. What will you do?

umbreon11: You and Tera head toward the Mystical Woodland, expecting to find some adventure there. Your wish is immediately granted. A lone Treecko stands alone in a flock of Spearow, who eye the Grass Pokémon angrily. Every time the quaking lizard moves, a Spearow will dive bomb it, and knock it down. This is responded to by a chorus of laughter from the other Spearow. You are angry at the Spearow for harassing the Treecko, but realize they outnumber you by a lot. However, a sneak attack may prove useful.....What will you do?

Goin' Graveler: Walking up the slope of Mt. Fumi, you and your Pokémon begin to notice a disturbance beneath the ground. It quakes and trembles. At first, you think an eruption is happening. But, seconds after you think this, the ground bursts apart in front of you. An Onix snakes its way out of the broken earth, and roars at you. You stare around, bewildered, for an explanation. You spot a sign, and make out the words, "WARNING: Wild Onix abundant. Enter at own risk!" You are in Onix territory, and they don't like intruders. This is probably a guard from the main clan, sent ot chase you away. Your Pokémon assume battle stances, but you aren't sure yous hould battle. This Onix looks tough, and there's plenty more where this one came from. Maybe you should try a different route......What will you do?

And, that's it. To those without an Updator, check my Updates, as you might be added to my group after this.

SC~ out

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
8th April 2005, 3:21 AM
UPDATES:

GAG(That's GWAR_Aggron_GWAR. This is how I'll refer to you, unless you don't want me to)(LOL, spells 'gag'):
You step into the Deserted Fairground. A smell of soot lingers about, though it has been years since the fire began. You walk forward slowly, Krypt beside you. The air is still, devoid of wind. You decide to examine the Ghost Train. Then, a rustling behind the burnt train occurs. A Beldum floats out, and stares at you with a big, round eye. Knowing how rare Beldum are, you get out a Pok Ball, and fling it at it. Beldum floats there, indifferent to the speeding Poké Ball. Then, at an inch from it, Beldum'd eye becomes hollow, and it scoops up the Poké Ball. You stare at it in shock, inmmediately reminded of the ghosts that lurk here. The Beldum makes a popping noise, and then transforms into a Duskull, who laughs huskily at the look of fright on your face. Krypt steps forward, irritated at the Duskull's deception. Duskull stops its snickering, and stares at Krypt with its ghastly crimson eyeball. What will you do?


[COLOR=Cyan]SC~ out

(Call me Gwar lol, I searched for an update for me and saw gag and thought it was someone else.)

Gwar sniffed the air as the duo trotted through the area. "Oh my God...Krypt you sure can pick the greatest places brother you know that. This stench is horrible..." He waved his hands in the air attempting to waft the filthy smell away.

His head turns and he sees a train. "Hmmm...Krypt lets check out that old train..." The two head towards it and thats when he hears the rustling. Turning once again he sees the floating body of a Beldum. "WHOA!"

Gwar grins, this is excellent! His first pokemon capture is gonna be a rarity such as this. Quickly tossing the pokeball he is stunned at the happenings after.

Gwar simply stares at the Duskull. "What the...you little. Okay buddy...its on like Donkey Kong.." Looking down at Krypt and already seeing his willingness, Gwar figures its time for his first battle...and maybe first capture.

Gwar figures since Krypt's only attacking move is tackle and its non-effective at all on a ghost pokemon, theyr simply going to have to wear it out. "Krypt! use harden and charge at the Duskull but dont attack, let it attack you! Then harden again!" Gwar knows that ghost type attacks arn't special attacks thus with steel types high defense plus harden's boost, he should be able to wear the Duskull down and Krypt take minimal damamge...he readies another pokeball...

Umbrazard
8th April 2005, 3:28 AM
"My God you are slow!" Fuegon called to his trainer and friend Andrew.

"If you hadn't convinced that Pidgeot to fly you here, you would have had to take the monorail too!" Andrew exasperrated. Sometimes, having a Charmander could be extremley annoying.

"So, explain to me why we're going to the Space Zone again." Fuegon demanded of his Trainer.

"Because, it's going to be interesting to explore Sconociuto. Who knows what we'll find there?" Andrew countered.

"Maybe a girl Charmander." Fuegon muttered, lately he had become increasingly obsessed with the opposite gender.

Ignoring his friend's statement, Andrew reached into his knapsack and removed his map. "We can get to Sconociuto in less than 10 minutes if we run, 15 if we walk" he observed

"Running? I'm tired. I mean, I've been walki..." Fuegon was cut off by a small thin beam of light that transformed him to pure energy and pulled him into a small red and white sphere known as a Pokeball.

"Good, quiet." Andrew muttered to himself. Securing his backpack to avoid it bouncing on his back and attaching Fuegon's ball on to his Trainer's belt, Andrew took off at full speed headed for Sconociuto.

~Umbra;197;

umbreon11
8th April 2005, 3:39 AM
umbreon11: You and Tera head toward the Mystical Woodland, expecting to find some adventure there. Your wish is immediately granted. A lone Treecko stands alone in a flock of Spearow, who eye the Grass Pokémon angrily. Every time the quaking lizard moves, a Spearow will dive bomb it, and knock it down. This is responded to by a chorus of laughter from the other Spearow. You are angry at the Spearow for harassing the Treecko, but realize they outnumber you by a lot. However, a sneak attack may prove useful.....What will you do?
SC~ out

"Why don't those spearow pick on omeone their own species?leta said quietly so she wouldn't draw attention to her and Tera.Then she saw a boulder close by the flock.
"Hey Tera,go hide behind that boulder over there,I think you can get there by flying behin the trees so they won't see you.Then use sky attack when they start laughing agin."

;198;:I hope you know what you're doing

Then Tera sucessfully flew behind the boulder without being seen.Then she started to glow and waited for the right time to attack.

;197;11

JBlink
8th April 2005, 4:51 AM
JBlink: You walk along tentatively to the Dead Forest. A cloud of light purple floats over a large patch of trees, and you think that must be it. You head for it, and notice a monorail station. Deciding it will be easier on you to ride there, you head for the station. It is empty within, oddly, except for a lone man near the cart. You walk to him, and he allows you through. You smile at him in gratitude, and climb aboard the cart. It begins moving immediately, and you and Tatu progress slowly toward the purple tinted forest. Suddenly, a puff of purple shoots out from below, and strikes the cart. The power shuts off, and you cease movement. You are suspended over the Dead Forest, with a motionless cart now. What will you do?


I was full of fear, nearly paralized. I knew then that if I didn't do something that my life would be in danger, and Tatu would never respect me again. Reacting without thinking I command Tatu: "You need to find a window and check out the situation below. Return as soon as you can." Tatu flew into the back end of the monorail cabin. It was amounously dark, and I lost sight of him quickly. I thought I was alone, but I instantly remembered the conductor. I turned to him and asked, "What' s going on? Has this ever happened before? Did you do this?" He didn't say anything. I realized then that he hadn't said a word since I met him. I decided that he couldn't be safe. I ran into the dark end of the train car looking for Tatu even though I knew he would be outside. That was when I tripped. Nothing about my situation was safe; I was alone on a motionless cart that may be seconds away from falling. I didn't know what to do, so I waited...

Eon
8th April 2005, 5:52 AM
All right, I'm updating the following people: Kas85, Torkoal Stu, TreekoKnight87, Latias10, Alexander the great V2 and UmbreonTrainer2004. I'm updating in magenta so I'd appreciate it if you would reply in that color. In fact, I require it. I also require updates that have at least some effort in them (This being more than just "Pidgey, Tackle!" or something to that extent), and that you don't complain about lack of updates. I know mine can be slow, but I'm really trying to get them done faster than I have previously. Finally, follow any Updating Rules already set down by Arn and Tess. If you think it's against the rules, I would suggest you don't do it (although you can PM me about it, and I'd be happy to answer). That should be everything, so just be patient, updates will come soon.

Waterlight
8th April 2005, 12:46 PM
Waterlight: You head toward the Garden of Iris. You see it high in the sky, glittering beautifully in the sun. One problem: How will you get there? As though in response to your mental question, an old woman appears out of nowhere. She ambles toward you, and smiles. "I see you like the Garden of Iris," she says, smiling. You nod, and ask, "How do I get there?" The woman studies you for a moment, and says, "I am the Sentinel of the Garden of Iris. To get there, you must get past me." You are thrown off by this bit of information. This was not mentioned to you when you departed. "What, you mean battle?" you ask. The woman nods, but says, "To prove your worthiness, you must find me a Spell Tag. It is hidden far below the ground. Above its resting place lies an upturned oak tree. It was once the oldest tree in the wood, and the tallest, but it fell, and killed an elderly woman beneath it. Her ghost is said to haunt this forest, but I have seen no such woman." You think this over, and decide to you can do this. "Which direction is it?" you ask. "That way," the woman says, pointing north. A path is visible along that direction. But, along it, the sky is mysteriously dark. Lightning flashes across occasionally, and you realize you could be struck by it. What will you do?

"I'll go then" Tom sighed at the delay in his travels.

"Staryu, Go! If any thunderbolts strike us, send a Thunderwave to collide with it, hopefully driving it back long enough for it to dissipate in some manner." He commanded as he strode forward calmly, keeping guard incase of the Woman's ghost.

Inferno
8th April 2005, 1:56 PM
Inferno gets off the monorail and starts walking to the Enchanted Forest. He releases his Charizard and they look at the Mystical Woodlands. "Let's set up camp Charizard and wait for the sun to go down then we can go hunting!" Inferno climbs on Charizard's back and they fly over the woodlands until they find a clearing. "There Charizard! We'll set down in that clearing and get some sleep so we can be ready for our hunt tonight!"

Missingno. Master
8th April 2005, 8:33 PM
Missingno. Master looks around at the scenery of Fizzytopia. "Well," he says, "THis is where my adventure begins!" He then sends out Koffing to allow the poisonous pokemon to see the sights. They then come across a forest that appears to be very dark. "The dead forest." Missingno. Master murmurs. "I've heard of this place- it's supposed to have dead trees and deadly Pokémon inside." He then turns to his pokemon. "What say, Koffing? You want to tackle the Dead Forest?" Koffing nodded "Koff! Koffing!" With that, the two walk (and hover, in Koffing's case) towards the spooky looking forest.

Missingno. Master wonders out loud "I wonder what kind of "deadly bugs" live in this forest? Ninjask, perhaps? Of course, I hear Scyther can also be pretty nasty. Pinsir and Beedrill could be in there, as well." He turns to Koffing and says "Well, we'll be able to take what this forest dishes out, right?" He is answered with a hearty "Koffing Koff Koff!" Missingno. Master smiles. "Besides, there are rumors that the trees seep poison, which could mean that Poison types live there. You know my goal, Koffing; to become the world's best Poison Pokémon Master!" With that, the twosome ventured into the forest, ready to take on all dangers that await them.

SM
8th April 2005, 9:14 PM
Hi. I'm S_M, and I'll be your updator. Most of you are experienced, and I shouldn't have to bother with you much, if it all.

Follow all rules. Make sure you read "Relpying to Updates."
Reply in Navy
Quote your part of the update, not all of it.
Do Not Ask for Updates. I have FB, I battle and I ref in the PASBL, and I'm desperately clinging to the small life I have. I'll update whenever.
Put in a substancial amount of work into your update. USE SOME STRATEGY. I'd ask for 4 lines, but I know how hard that can be sometimes, but try to get 4.
2-on-1 fights will be bad for you if you're the one with 2. I don't think you'll be any happy with the results.
No Smilies, asterisks as in *throws Pokeball*, etc. Make them in a story form, with 3rd person.
Reply once, and use good judgement. DO NOT act out the battle for yourself. DO NOT control anything except your character, and command your Pokemon.
Break any of the above rules, I'll just repost your last update, with your name in red. However, asking for updates gets you a 1 week ban from updates.
Any problems, drop me a PM.

The following have the "pleasure" of being in my group.
Elemental Charizam
Wayne
HakuBlue
Eon
Ytnim
furizaa


EC: Stepping foot in Seaside City, you take in the city atmosphere with your Charmander, with the buzz of business all around you. You quickly figure that Volcanic Island is the place for you, and look through the crowded streets for some mode of transport, and eventually see a Ferry Port...right behind where you started. Regardless, you walk into the shop, which looks almost deserted. However, you feel a strange presense...
You walk around, exploring the old shop, looking like it's falling apart. Your eyes rest on an old picture with a copper frame, with a man about 35 surrounded by various water Pokemon, including a Lapras. However, something in the background catches your eyes, a huge dark blue figure surfacing. You are then shocked out of your wits to hear a rusky voice behind you, saying "May I help you?"

Wayne: Looking around you, you see huge crowds of people, all flocking to the shops and other things around the city. Pulling out a map, you study it for only a few seconds before deciding on your destination, the Space Zone. You find a city map, and see that there is a Monorail station on the other side of town, near a Research Center. You head off toward there, but are stopped short. "Everybody stop! There's a thief on the loose! Keep your Pokemon safe!" is heard throughout the city via loudspeaker, as you stop dead in your tracks. Thinking for a moment, you are blown back by what feels like a breeze of wind, and you shrug, followed by a metallic *clank* on the ground, and when you turn around, you are greeted with a flash of white light, and your Chikorita! You then check for you other Pokeballs...which aren't there! "Any person that has had anything stolen, would you please come to the Town Center immediately. We have new information on this thief." What now?

HB: Entering the buzzing city of Seaside for the first time, you take in the surroundings, with the merchants and the crowded streets all around you. You walk for a few minutes before coming to a stand, "Local Tourism." You are instantly greeted and literally dragged to the shop, and the lady asks you "So, where you going, kid?" You respond the Garden of Iris, and the lady pulls out a pamplet. It says:
The Garden of Iris: Magical Floating Island thingy in the sky. Holding myths of legend, the only way to reach it is by a hidden rainbow. Tours are available, price at request.
Reading this, you notice that the lady is still talking, and you just manage to hear something about tours. What will you do?

Eon: Arriving in Seaside City, you shrug off the city atmosphere, and head off in the westward direction. Around you is the bustle of everyday life, and you eventually come to a huge map representing Fizzytopia as a whole. Seeing your location, and the location of the Enchanted Forest, you know you will literally never make it. However, you do see a dotted line stretching from the forest the whole way to Seaside City, but where inside can't be told from this map. Looking at the key, it shows that the dotted line represents a Monorail. Poking your head up, you look around for a monorail station, or at least some odd way of finding it. However, you sigh in regards to the hope that's not there, and rest on a bench. However, your spirits are lifted as you hear a lady saying to her husband that she would go to the Space Zone, but the hike to the Research Center Monorail Station is too far. What will you do?

Minty: As you enter Seaside City, well...you don't have much time to take in the sights, as your Swablu goes flying over the crowds of people in the streets. Cursing under your breath, you run through the crowd, knocking over a few people. You acknowedge them with a rushed version of "Sorry" before continuing on. Suddenly, you notice the crowds of people subsiding, as well as houses starting to pop up along the sides of the road instead of skyscrapers. You continue your run and finally do catch up with your Swablu, who is bathing in the river, trying to get every spot of its wings clean. However, in an instant, Swablu turns a deep smoky black and flies out of the water, screaming its little lungs out. Looking down the river, you see a boy in his early teens, wearing a yellow t-shirt with a thunderbolt symbol on it. Beside him is an Elekid, sending bolt after Thunderbolt into the rushing water. After each bolt, water Pokemon turn up, and the boy throws a yellow Pokeball at them, first hitting them, and then shooting a barrage of lightning at them, before capturing them. Hearing the Swablu, the boy looks at you with a look of pure hate, before saying "So, you spying on me? I bet you're a spy for Team Azalea! Elekid, hit them with a Hyper Beam!" What will you do?

furizaa: As you enter Fizzytopia for the first time, you and your Charmander take in the sights of Seaside City. Pushing your way through the crowds, merchants, and the occasional hobo, you find a map of the city that displays all that is around you. You find the red X indicating where you are, and the Hydro-Electric Dam, and find it to be on the end of the River. So, you walk down through the city, before seeing a small group of people, huddled around some sort of machine. Peering in, you see that the supah doopah machine that will change the world is a...Vaccuum cleaner! You shake your head and continue on your way, and pass through the suburbs of the city. Finding the river, you then wonder "What now?" Remembering the earlier map, you head west, to the Dam. However, on your way, you hear a muffled cry, as if something were underwater. Looking to your left onto the opposite side of the river, you see a Mareep hanging on to the side for dear life! What will you do?


Any problems, drag down on my name to "Send a Private Message to Shiny_Magneton."

Wayne
8th April 2005, 9:42 PM
Wayne: Looking around you, you see huge crowds of people, all flocking to the shops and other things around the city. Pulling out a map, you study it for only a few seconds before deciding on your destination, the Space Zone. You find a city map, and see that there is a Monorail station on the other side of town, near a Research Center. You head off toward there, but are stopped short. "Everybody stop! There's a thief on the loose! Keep your Pokemon safe!" is heard throughout the city via loudspeaker, as you stop dead in your tracks. Thinking for a moment, you are blown back by what feels like a breeze of wind, and you shrug, followed by a metallic *clank* on the ground, and when you turn around, you are greeted with a flash of white light, and your Chikorita! You then check for you other Pokeballs...which aren't there! "Any person that has had anything stolen, would you please come to the Town Center immediately. We have new information on this thief." What now?
"Damn." Wayne thought to himself after proccessing all of the things that had happened, specially that his pokeballs were missing. "Are you ok Leafy?" The Chikorita nodded and then went next to its trainer. "We have to go to the Town Center immidiately Leafy. It's better that you stay outside for now." Wayne then picked up his Chikorita and then started running towards the Town Center.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
8th April 2005, 10:12 PM
Gwar(I'll refer to you as Gwar, as upon your request. Sorry for the confusion) and JBlink. Neither of you have the correct colors for my group. Please Edit your posts, and coat your responses in Cyan. It makes it much easier to find your replies when I'm writing an Update.

SC~ out

Black Marauder
8th April 2005, 10:22 PM
UPDATES:
blaziken's charizard: After a warm-up from Torchic, you prepare to walk toward the Mountain. But, as you reach a fork leading to it, you see a Male Nidoran. It is searching around in a confused manner. You consider it, and then realize that it must be a Trainer's. No wild Nidoran could have such a carefully washed coat. You should help it find its Trainer, but you don't know where to go. Either the left fork or the right fork could be the way the Trainer went before loosing his Nidoran. What will you do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rizwan runs up to the Nidoran asks if it's lost.
"Nido!" the Nidoran replied in a sad manner
"Oh, then I guess you are lost. So there are two forks? Nidoran do you know which fork we should follow?"
Suddenly Nidoran starts to run toward the left fork.
"Ok Torchic, let's go to the left fork, ok?"
"Tooroorchic!" Torchic happily shouted

Rizwan, Torchic and the lost Nidoran walk towards the left fork not knowing what will happen next....

Elemental Charizam
8th April 2005, 10:35 PM
EC: Stepping foot in Seaside City, you take in the city atmosphere with your Charmander, with the buzz of business all around you. You quickly figure that Volcanic Island is the place for you, and look through the crowded streets for some mode of transport, and eventually see a Ferry Port...right behind where you started. Regardless, you walk into the shop, which looks almost deserted. However, you feel a strange presense...
You walk around, exploring the old shop, looking like it's falling apart. Your eyes rest on an old picture with a copper frame, with a man about 35 surrounded by various water Pokemon, including a Lapras. However, something in the background catches your eyes, a huge dark blue figure surfacing. You are then shocked out of your wits to hear a rusky voice behind you, saying "May I help you?"
Clearing his head of day-dreams, Adam walks into the old shop; puzzled by its desertion. A picture catches his eye and he examines it, particularly interested at the Lapras, which Cinder glares at. Hearing a voice behind him Adam spins around to face whoever asked the question.

“Yeah… could you take me to Volcanic Island?” replies Adam nervously, peering at the speaker through the gloom*.

*Unless the shop wasn’t gloomy, in which case scratch the last bit

Trick-or-Treater
8th April 2005, 10:37 PM
Trick-or-Treater: You head for the Deserted Fairground, wanting to see the wasteland. After a fw minutes of walking, you arrive. Immediately, the cheerful aura of FizzyTopia vanishes, and is replaced by the grim pallor of the Deserted Fairground. The sky above is permanently grey with smoke. It swirls ominously, as though daring you to come closer. A train lies on its side, blackened by rust and flames. You haven't much choice but to examine the train. you walk forward slowly, careful not to disturb any of the objects jutting from beneath the soot on the ground. You see an eerie hole near a wheel. You walk through it, barely fitting through. Inside, a grouping of seats is scattered around. They are pitch black from the inferno that raged years ago. You walk forward, but stop as an evil groaning noise echoes through the room. It is mechanical, though, rather than that of a living being. Or an un-dead being.....You shiver, and continue forward. A door sits at the far end of the room, the window broken. You head for it, but a rustling sound stops you. You turn around, and see a glint of eyes disappear behind an upturned seat. Sweat trickles down your face. The figure does not emerge, but you can hear it shifting behind the seat. It waits for you to make a move. What will you do?


Look Jalhalla! Isn't it fantasticly awful?

;331; Cacneaa!

We have 2 options:
1) Live here
2) Steal/Buy this place!

He looked at the gray sky, wondering how he could make a gym here without destroying the Spooky enviroment. He turned around and saw the dark blackend Train that caused the excident years ago.

"I am filled with so much happiness that i might break"

;331; (Agreed)

"Comeon! lets look for a way to get in!"

He looked at the phantom train, searching for an entrance and saw a hole near a wheel.

"Hey Jalhalla! we might get in here!"

The Cacnea ran to his trainer, and stopped next to him examening the hole.
They crawled in and stumbeld upon a grouping of seats that were scatterd around. They were pitch black from the inferno that raged years ago. He wanted to move further untill he heared a echo of a groaning noise.
It wass mechanical, though, rather than that of a living being. Or an un-dead being (Mecha-Zombies? XP) He continued walking to a door, holding his Cacnea in his arms.

*Rustle*

"It's even better then in the movies!"

altough shivering a bit from excitment, he turned around looking what the noise was.
He turned around, and saw a glint of eyes disappear behind an upturned seat, that was standing a few meters away from him. The sweat trickled down his face. "

I know you're there. I can still heeeeear you."

Hmmm..... Well Jalhalla, lets findout what is hiding back there, i want you to Smash the chair away with a Rocktomb and then attack the being with an Absorb!

HakuBlue
9th April 2005, 12:15 AM
HB: Entering the buzzing city of Seaside for the first time, you take in the surroundings, with the merchants and the crowded streets all around you. You walk for a few minutes before coming to a stand, "Local Tourism." You are instantly greeted and literally dragged to the shop, and the lady asks you "So, where you going, kid?" You respond the Garden of Iris, and the lady pulls out a pamplet. It says:
The Garden of Iris: Magical Floating Island thingy in the sky. Holding myths of legend, the only way to reach it is by a hidden rainbow. Tours are available, price at request.
Reading this, you notice that the lady is still talking, and you just manage to hear something about tours. What will you do?


After being dragged into the shop with no notice, Haku hears the lady talking, but being his normal day dreamer, Hakuy only heards something about tours."I wish that I heard all what the lady said....but if I ask her what she said, I'll look stupid," said Haku to himself. "So what kind of a price is requested?" Haku said, hoping that the lady had not said it early so he wouldn't look stupid."Sefi and I will do anything to go to The Garden of Iris, but right now we don't have anything of real value..," Haku replied as he began digging through his backpack.Mean while, Sefi, Haku's corsola had frozen, was half scared of the lady, but was ready to tackle her if needed.Haku notices this and unclips his pokeball from his belt,"here Sefi, why don't you take a break" said Haku trying to avoid any conflict. Sefi agrees and a red beam of light is shot at Sefi from the pokeball...After withdrawing Sefi, Haku keeps his conversation with the lady and afirms "Nope, I have nothing of real value, but maybe I could pay later,do some kind of an errand, or maybe offer my help in anything," Haku asks the lady, starting to worry how he'd get to The Garden of Iris.

Ytnim
9th April 2005, 1:09 AM
Minty: As you enter Seaside City, well...you don't have much time to take in the sights, as your Swablu goes flying over the crowds of people in the streets. Cursing under your breath, you run through the crowd, knocking over a few people. You acknowedge them with a rushed version of "Sorry" before continuing on. Suddenly, you notice the crowds of people subsiding, as well as houses starting to pop up along the sides of the road instead of skyscrapers. You continue your run and finally do catch up with your Swablu, who is bathing in the river, trying to get every spot of its wings clean. However, in an instant, Swablu turns a deep smoky black and flies out of the water, screaming its little lungs out. Looking down the river, you see a boy in his early teens, wearing a yellow t-shirt with a thunderbolt symbol on it. Beside him is an Elekid, sending bolt after Thunderbolt into the rushing water. After each bolt, water Pokemon turn up, and the boy throws a yellow Pokeball at them, first hitting them, and then shooting a barrage of lightning at them, before capturing them. Hearing the Swablu, the boy looks at you with a look of pure hate, before saying "So, you spying on me? I bet you're a spy for Team Azalea! Elekid, hit them with a Hyper Beam!" What will you do?
"What do you think your doing, electrocuting the water and all the pokemon in it!" Minty yelled to the kid with the Elekid.

;333; "Including me!" came the shout from Zephyr as she tried to flap the charcoal off her wings.

"I'd let you have revenge Zephyr but electricity and flying types just don't mix. Torch, Rock Slide and then follow it with a Fire Blast!" Minty ordered his Blaziken.

;257; "Zephyr gets on my nerves sometimes but I still won't attack her! Nor would I attack a whole river of pokemon! Your gonna pay!"

EDIT: Just so ya know, the pic of Charizard in my sig will take you to my UPN rego post.

Aura The Wolf
9th April 2005, 2:20 AM
(OOC: I'm starting my adventure over)

Natasha stepped into the area known as Hydro-electric dam. Her eyes scanned the area for anything unusual and she found this place to be very intriguing. Putting her hands in her pocket she began to walk around this strange place. Not looking for anything in particular though, she was quite known for enjoying just being around places like this. She arrived at the door after walking around once, and turned to knob...

Black_Luster_Typhlosion
9th April 2005, 2:46 AM
Upon arriving Fizzytopia, Khai and his partner, his loyal cyndaquil, took an helicopter to Volcanic Island.

;155; - Ugh!This is not first class!

Khai:Don´t worry,we´re almost there!

On the horizon Khai and his cyndaquil noticed the volcano.

Khai:We have had many downs, but now I´m sure that now we´ll do something incredible! First we´ll stick on the Shale Beach to see what we find!

;155; - Oh, boy! This is gonna get ugly...

And so, a new quest for Khai is about to begin...

Goin' Graveler
9th April 2005, 3:03 AM
Goin' Graveler: Walking up the slope of Mt. Fumi, you and your Pokémon begin to notice a disturbance beneath the ground. It quakes and trembles. At first, you think an eruption is happening. But, seconds after you think this, the ground bursts apart in front of you. An Onix snakes its way out of the broken earth, and roars at you. You stare around, bewildered, for an explanation. You spot a sign, and make out the words, "WARNING: Wild Onix abundant. Enter at own risk!" You are in Onix territory, and they don't like intruders. This is probably a guard from the main clan, sent ot chase you away. Your Pokémon assume battle stances, but you aren't sure yous hould battle. This Onix looks tough, and there's plenty more where this one came from. Maybe you should try a different route......What will you do?

Berig looked at the Onix hesitantly, then back to his Pokemon. They all nodded confidently, so he decided to have all of them try. He shouted out his commands, "Machop! Low Kick! Numel! Growl! Horsea! Bubble!" as his three Pokemon leapt into action. He looked back at the giant rock snake glaring at them, sweat dripping down his face, as he hoped the battle went well, and they were able to avoid the rest of the Onix clan...

Gamer C
9th April 2005, 3:13 AM
Muahahaha! I am Gamer C, your resident world domina-I mean, your friendly and non-evil updater. The following people shall be enslav-I mean, updated by me:

Vagabond Aeon
Amadeus Windfall
Batesy
Radical Edward
Aquatic Angel
Typhlosion X

Rules:

1. Bow down t-I mean, post in Red.
2. Do my bidd-I mean, quote your updates.
3. Please make your responses at least four lines or somewhere around that amount. Sometimes in a situation it is unable to post four lines due to the lack of "activity" or some things like that, but at least put some quality into your responses. And try to get at least two lines. Remember: Long responses are good responses.
4. Don't nag me. I do have a life. Okay, so maybe I don't, but still, I do tend to get busy.
5. Please try to have good spelling and grammar. Sometimes mistakes can be made, but I like seeing capitalized "I"s when using the letter as a word. No chatspeak. Use "You", not "u" and "please" not "plz". And try to capitalize names and words at the beginning of sentences. I won't be too picky as long as I can read it clearly.
6. Try to speak in third person.
7. Do not take control drastically. I don't mind if you pull out a map out of your backpack even though you didn't buy a map anywhere here, but don't control my enslaved acto-I mean, the characters that I put out in the storyline. For the dense ones who need a bad metaphor, remember: I'm the puppeteer, I have my puppets, and you don't have their strings.
8. The most important rule of all: MY NAME HAS NO UNDERSCORE!
9. Remember to worship me daily, and have fun! =D We will have fun together, won't we? *evil grin*

Anyway, the thing you've all been waiting for.....COOKIES!

And updates.

Vagabond Aeon: Snatching a sandwich, you walk along with Hania towards the Town Center of Seaside City. It seems like a usual day there: The regular bustle of tourists, the sudden shouts of salesmen, and the occasional whine of toddlers. You suddenly spot a scraggly, young boy wearing filthy clothes digging in the back pocket of a tall, middle-aged man's trousers. The man seems unaware of this taking place, engrossed in a nearby auction. Suddenly, the boy unearths a wallet from the man's pocket and runs off into a nearby crowd. The man whirls around, having felt him, and pats his back pocket. Upon feeling nothing, he scans the crowd and spots the boy running away with the wallet in his hand. He yells, "Hey, you! Come back here!" What will you do?

Amadeus Windfall: You start climbing the rainbow, hoping to get to the Garden of Iris. Once you get to the top, you find a small deck and an elderly man sitting there on a lawn chair. He chuckles and says, "Heh, that's the 90th person who's mistaken this rainbow for the one that leads to the Garden of Iris. It's not in Seaside City, though." He sighs, and a sad look comes across his face " People never visit me anymore." he says "Everyone wants to go to the Garden of Iris. And of course, everyone mistakes this for the rainbow that leads there. All I have left is my old pal Digger." The man motions to a Sandshrew right beside him, fast asleep. "I've kept you long enough," he sighs, pointing to a dark, intimidating forest to the west "Go on to there, the Dead Forest, and hike through it to get to the Enchanted Forest. You'll find the rainbow that leads to the Garden of Iris there." What will you do?


Batesy: You enter Seaside City and immediately set off toward the path to the eerie Deserted Fairgrounds. You walk along the path for a while, the landscape darkening and fog accumulating every step of the way. You soon find yourself amongst abandoned tents, busted rides, and cups of soda. Popcorn and popped balloons lay everywhere, remnants of the fun people used to have here. A circus tent lies ahead of you, battered and torn. Remnants of a sideshow lay a few feet away from it, graves surrounding it. A carousel lies to your left, a metal horse lying on its side nearby. A tent, partially collapsed, lies to your right, a battered sign entitled "Funhouse" lying in front of it. Finally, a worn down train can be seen in the distance, waiting for someone to ride it. Various concession stands with moldy buns and half-eaten hot dogs litter the area. All of them waiting to be explored. What will you do?

Radical Edward: You and your Magmar dash off to the monorail station, eager for adventure. You reach the station and are invited into a jeep by a tall, cheerful man. He drives you off toward the distant ruins of the Lost City of Sobek. The landscape is a blur as the jeep whizzes past buildings, skyscrapers, and tourists. Suddenly, the scenery changes into a vast desert with covered with sand. You pass mounds of dirt, archaeologists, and slower jeeps. The Lost City of Sobek seems to get bigger as the jeep gets near it. Suddenly, the jeep hits something and bumps to a halt. The driver turns off the jeep and gets down from it to see what happened. Crouching down, he inspects the ground near the car's tires, trying to find out what he drove over. As he inspects the right front tire, a baseball bat suddenly conks him on the head, knocking him out almost instantly. A masked man clothed in black gets up from beside the driver and kicks him aside. Holding with a baseball bat and a bag of nails, he jumps into the jeep and starts driving off towards Sobek. What will you do?

Aquatic Angel: You and Charmander head off toward the watery and electric Hydro-Electric Dam. A few minutes of walking and you suddenly come across a river. A huge dam lies on the other side, probably the Hydro-Electric Dam. A boy stands nearby with a canoe. He walks over to you and says, "If you want, I can take you across the river if you do me a small favor." He points to an Meowth a few feet away, playing with a Pokeball. "He stole the Pokeball containing my only Pokemon, Pidgeotto," he says "and since I don't have any other Pokemon, I can't battle him to get it back. He's too fast for me to catch up with, so I can't grab the Pokeball away from him. If you can get the Pokeball away from him, I'd be more than grateful to help you cross the river if you'd like to." What will you do?

Typhlosion X: You head off with your team towards the long and gentle River. You get there in a few minutes and see that there is a commotion going on. Three teenagers riding dirty old bikes are suurounding an elderly lady. One seems to be harrasing her and trying to pull her purse away from her. Another one spots you and shouts, "Get away from here and you won't get hurt, sucka!" The lady seems to be putting up a good fight on her own, but she seems to be tiring out. What will you do?

Dark Fire
9th April 2005, 4:15 AM
Alright he's my group of people: Arc_Angel, Kauser79, Ice Tyranitar, Psyshadow, and Kickle Cubicle.

Rules:
1. Updates will be done in Dark Orange.
2. No nagging for updates, i will try to do 3-4 a week, if I happen to do less, just wait, the updates will be done.
3. Please, put effort into your updates, and I will put effort into replies. [4 line minimum]
4. Have fun.
Not hard, just follow the rules and we'll have fun.

Arc_Angel- Walking in the Deserted Fairgorund you quickly notice that this is one of the less attractive placs Fizzytopia has to offer. Ash lays everywhere, getting picked up by the wind here and there. The whole place lays in ruins, from the fire that closed this place years ago. You decide to ignore the chill at the back of your spine, and continue venturing into the disaster site. Your pokemon, though, feels rather comfterable with the surroundings. Walking a bit slower now, you get the feeling that someone, or something is watching you. Spinning around in alarm, you see your stalker. An Abra is slowly walking behind you, and then stops. Your pokemon jumps in front of you, ready to fight. The Abra looks up at you and a smile crosses its face, an evil smile that is. What will you do?

K79- After being teleported to the sun you look around in bewilderment. You find it amazing that you can be on the surface of the sun without being sucked in, or burning up. Not knowing which way is which you have four main options. To your left you can see a group of pokemon running around and playing. To your right a giant dark patch covers the surface of the sun, a sun spot. Behind you a teleporting device which will take you back to the laboratory. And lastly in front of you is, well, nothing. But something seems to attract you there. Like an invicible force calling your name, the force is hard to resist. Which way will you go?

Ice Tyranitar- With your Snorunt beside you you walk into the Hydro-Electrical Dam. First thing you notice is a big sign to your right. To tourists, as well as citizens. The Hydro-Elecrtrical Dam lately has had a big problem with pokemon, itmes, and other trainer possesions being lost/stolen. We strongly suggest you keep an eye on all possesions and valuables. Thank you, The HEDP (Hydro-Electrical Dam Patrol). The sign makes you somewhat amused, and you continue walking into the Dam. Seeing as it was a beatiful day out you go to release your pokemon. You grope at your belt, but miss the pokeballs, and go for another reach. Again they were not there. Looking back you see a fat Psyduck making his getaway with your pokeballs. What will you do?

Psyshadow- You set sail on the cruiser which will bring you to the Volcanic Islands later that same day. After dumping your stuff in your room, you go out to explore the massive ship. After grabbing a bite to eat at the all you can eat buffet, you make your way to the pool deck. Observing some of the kids swimming and playing in the waters makes you smile, and you continue on, making your way up to the upper deck. Here is where the serious kids, and adults were seated. Some wore tuxedoes and discussed something about their buisness, while all across the deck battles raged, and raged they did. A little boy and his Fearow were taking on another boy and his Quilava. The excitement of the battle is amazing and the whole crowd is into it, all but one little boy standing just outside the circle. The boy doesn’t seems happy. What will you do?

Kickle Cubicle- (Can I call you KC, or something like that?) Seeing as the Beach was walking distance from your starting point, you head over there by foot. The hot white sand, and deep blue ocean make for an amazing scene. You decide to take a break from traveling and get your swimming suit on, and go into the water to swim with the tourists and their pokemon. You find the water very soothing and decide to turn over onto your back and let the smooth waves carry you. The sun shines down on you, the air adding a cool breeze, and the noise of the people is drowned by the sea. Just when you find youself being relaxed you bump head first into something. You snap back to yourself and look around for the cause. It was a Poliwag. You smile at it, but it doesn’t smile back, instead it squirts water right into your face, obviously ready to fight. You can ignore it, or fight it, the shore is not too far away. What will you do?

Kal-El
9th April 2005, 4:31 AM
Batesy: You enter Seaside City and immediately set off toward the path to the eerie Deserted Fairgrounds. You walk along the path for a while, the landscape darkening and fog accumulating every step of the way. You soon find yourself amongst abandoned tents, busted rides, and cups of soda. Popcorn and popped balloons lay everywhere, remnants of the fun people used to have here. A circus tent lies ahead of you, battered and torn. Remnants of a sideshow lay a few feet away from it, graves surrounding it. A carousel lies to your left, a metal horse lying on its side nearby. A tent, partially collapsed, lies to your right, a battered sign entitled "Funhouse" lying in front of it. Finally, a worn down train can be seen in the distance, waiting for someone to ride it. Various concession stands with moldy buns and half-eaten hot dogs litter the area. All of them waiting to be explored. What will you do?

Batesy walked into the eerie location of the Deserted Fairground, Scyther, Cherry, Shroomish and Bellsprout following behind. Although he couldn't understand Pokémon, he could tell that all four were scared.
Ignoring their fear of the ghastly fairground, Batesy took some time to look around.
Food concession stands, popped balloons, popcorn, AND UNDRUNKEN SODA!!!
Batesy raced over to drink some but before he did he noticed a ride. A train ride that piqued his curiousity. He hopped on hoping it would start. Somehow he hoped it would start.

Psyshadow
9th April 2005, 5:00 AM
Psyshadow- You set sail on the cruiser which will bring you to the Volcanic Islands later that same day. After dumping your stuff in your room, you go out to explore the massive ship. After grabbing a bite to eat at the all you can eat buffet, you make your way to the pool deck. Observing some of the kids swimming and playing in the waters makes you smile, and you continue on, making your way up to the upper deck. Here is where the serious kids, and adults were seated. Some wore tuxedoes and discussed something about their buisness, while all across the deck battles raged, and raged they did. A little boy and his Fearow were taking on another boy and his Quilava. The excitement of the battle is amazing and the whole crowd is into it, all but one little boy standing just outside the circle. The boy doesn’t seems happy. What will you do?

Look at that poor kid standing there by himself. I began to have flashbacks of Elementary School. I would keep trying to play with the other boys but all of them teased me and called me a nerd. I remembered sitting by myself in a corner during recess just watching everyine else play with their friends.Chris, that time in your life is over. Snap out of it. Go over, talk to that kid and find out why he's by himself. Snapping out of my reverie, I stride around the crowd and over to the kid. I step right in front of him and say, "Hey, I'm Chris. What's your name?"

Kauser79
9th April 2005, 7:04 AM
K79- After being teleported to the sun you look around in bewilderment. You find it amazing that you can be on the surface of the sun without being sucked in, or burning up. Not knowing which way is which you have four main options. To your left you can see a group of pokemon running around and playing. To your right a giant dark patch covers the surface of the sun, a sun spot. Behind you a teleporting device which will take you back to the laboratory. And lastly in front of you is, well, nothing. But something seems to attract you there. Like an invicible force calling your name, the force is hard to resist. Which way will you go?

"Wow.." Kauser79 manages to gasp out. He had hardly been able to talk, paralyzed with shock. "Those pokemon look like they're having fun, but something is telling me to move forward..."
"Mud! Kipmud, mudmud!" with that, Mudden runs off ahead. "Hey! wait up!"
Kauser yells to him. "Oh well, we can come back for the playing pokemon later..." He mumbles to himself...

Amadeus Windfall
9th April 2005, 10:04 AM
[color=#ff0000][color=red]Amadeus Windfall: You start climbing the rainbow, hoping to get to the Garden of Iris. Once you get to the top, you find a small deck and an elderly man sitting there on a lawn chair. He chuckles and says, "Heh, that's the 90th person who's mistaken this rainbow for the one that leads to the Garden of Iris. It's not in Seaside City, though." He sighs, and a sad look comes across his face " People never visit me anymore." he says "Everyone wants to go to the Garden of Iris. And of course, everyone mistakes this for the rainbow that leads there. All I have left is my old pal Digger." The man motions to a Sandshrew right beside him, fast asleep. "I've kept you long enough," he sighs, pointing to a dark, intimidating forest to the west "Go on to there, the Dead Forest, and hike through it to get to the Enchanted Forest. You'll find the rainbow that leads to the Garden of Iris there." What will you do?
[colour] Amadeus felt sorry for this old man, who never got any visitors. "Thanks for the directions, sir. I'm ever so grateful," he said, and then left. Onwards he went, into the Dead Forest. "Creepy, isn't it Nidoni?" asked Amadeus.
"Nee..." replied Nidoni, clearly a little scared.

Arc_Angel
9th April 2005, 3:13 PM
Arc_Angel- Walking in the Deserted Fairgorund you quickly notice that this is one of the less attractive placs Fizzytopia has to offer. Ash lays everywhere, getting picked up by the wind here and there. The whole place lays in ruins, from the fire that closed this place years ago. You decide to ignore the chill at the back of your spine, and continue venturing into the disaster site. Your pokemon, though, feels rather comfterable with the surroundings. Walking a bit slower now, you get the feeling that someone, or something is watching you. Spinning around in alarm, you see your stalker. An Abra is slowly walking behind you, and then stops. Your pokemon jumps in front of you, ready to fight. The Abra looks up at you and a smile crosses its face, an evil smile that is. What will you do?

Stacey walks through the Deserted Fairground, looking at the ashen remains of what stood there before. This place has a terrible feeling to it, but determined not to be put off by this she carrys on, shoving those niggling feelings to the back of her mind. She looks down to her pokemon, seeing that Impish didn't seem at all fazed by the creepy environment, in fact, he seemed rather at home here. Of course only a Ghost or Dark type would feel at home here.

Stacey felt like she was being watched by someone or something and slowed her pace. Her heart beggining to race in her chest, she suddenly turns round with such force that she almost gets whiplash in her neck. She notices that the thing following her happened to be a pokemon, an Abra infact. It smilies, rather evil-like she thought if it was possible. Getting an odd vibe from this pokemon, Impish jumps in front of its partner ready to defend her and do battle if neccessary.

Trying not show any signs of the fear that held her in its icy grip, she took a determined step forward and addressed the Pyschic type. "Hi there Abra". 'What a stupid thing to say' she thought to herself. "We are just passing through here, we did not mean to disturb you" .... then a small grin formed on her face, "but if you are looking for a fight, I'm sure we can more than accomodate you" she added feeling strength growing within her. She turned to her knelt down to her Sableye, "Imp, this pokemon has a bad vibe and I think its gonna want to fight. I want you ready to attack it if it comes for you. Let it make the first move though, okay? If it attacks you, use your Leer to lower its defense and hold it in place, and then give it a Scratching"

"Sableye, sable sable" (I can take this freak down) said Impish cackling and turned to the abra flashing a toothy grin of its own, awaiting its opponant to attack.


*P.S I hope that wasn't too long!* ;302;

ForeverFlygon
9th April 2005, 4:38 PM
ForeverFlygon: You head toward the River, expecting some peace and quiet. Lotad ambles along beside you, glancing over at the flowing stream. Suddenly, a sreechings ound flies from the other side of the river. You snap your head in the direction that the sound came from. A Wurmple scampers along the shore, pursued by a Spearow. They run in circles, always heading back toward a large weeping willow tree. Up near the top, a nest of baby Spearows sit, waiting for the parent to catch them a nice, tender Wurmple. You can't let that Wurmple be eaten alive! What will you do?

As Feera sees the poor little soul, reffered to as an as-good-as-dead-Wurmple, he can't but help grab a pokeball from his belt.
"I know this is the circle of nature, so I won't disturb it. Just let that Spearow see that there is always someone bigger."
A red beam emerged from the pokeball without sound, and transformed into a dog with orange fur, and black stripes on it's back.
"Hi Growlithe" Feera said quietly, and smiled. "I'm sorry, but you won't be the one battling today."
Growlithe looked upon him with his big, brown eyes, and smiled in a dogs way, glad to be out of his pokeball at all..
"Good boy" Feera said, and gave him a pat on his neck.
"Now Lotad, I want you to battle that Spearow." Lotad turned to his trainer, and looked at him with an uncertain, and very surprised eyes. "Yes, I want you to be the one showing that Spearow something it hs never seen before. First, swim over to the other side, and Astonish the Spearow by jumping at it from the water, catching it unaware. Then Growl to possibly intimidate it, and give Wurmple a chance to get away. Then, Absorb it's energy if it makes a move, either towards you or Wurmple." Lotad slowly moved into the water, and began to swim.
"Now Gowlithe, I do have a mission for you. That's probably Mother Speaow,so I guess that Father Spearow is nearby. If that bird there" he said, and pointed at the Spearow on the other side of the river, "Is attacked, I guess he or she will call for help. So I'd like you to swim across the river with me when Lotad has jumped out of the water, and then scare any unfriendly approach away with Roar. Got it?"
Growlithe gave Feera a nod, and watched Lotad's successive progress, whilst his trainer took off his way-too-warm fleece jacket.
"Good thing I have my shorts on now" he said.

Supernerd
9th April 2005, 6:11 PM
Supernerd walked into Fizzytopia with his Cubone, Vincent, walking behind him. They both looked around; Vincent sighed in boredom and Supernerd gasped in amazement: Fizzytopia was a beautiful city with paths leading to even better forests, fairgrounds, islands and other cities.

"Whoa..." He gasped again while Vincent trotted over to a signpost and looked up. Since he couldn't read Human, he would just have to "convince" his master to read for him.

"OW!" A moment later, Vincent had slammed his bone into Supernerd's leg and pointed his tiny finger at the signpost when he had gotten his master's attention.

"Dirty little—whoa, the Lost City of Sobek... an ancient Sphinx with riddles... I love riddles! Let's go!" Supernerd cried, immediately forgetting the pain surging through his leg as Vincent nodded his head in approval and the two started walking off toward the Lost City of Sobek and the Sphinx within...

EDIT: It is okay to post in black until a Zone Owner says that I'll be updated by them and to post in (whatever) color, right? BTW, this is my first post in any zones, so please go easy on me! *scrunches into ball and hides*

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
9th April 2005, 11:17 PM
UPDATES:
ForeverFlygon: Lotad cruises across the stream on your orders. It dives, and then flings itself skyward in a flying Astonish. It collides with Spearow, who was too busy chasing Wurmple to notice. Spearow falls to the ground, sending up a cloud of dust. Wurmple stops, and catches its breath. It stares in gratitude at Lotad. Spearow tries to rais itself, but it falls back. The Atsonish made it Flinch! Lotad sees its opportunity, and lets out a warning Growl. Spearow twiwthces slightly, but gets to its feet. Lotad glances at Wurmple, trying to convey its chance to escape. Wurmple takes the hint, and scurries off. Spearow glares at Lotad in hatred, and calls out. Growlithe jumps into the water, and swims across, ready to chase back any oncoming attacks. An answering squawk coems from the trees, and a fearow rockets upward out of the trees. It stares down imperiously, and calls to the Spearow, apparently its offspring. Spearow flutters upward, and nuzzles against its parent. Fearow caws in reassurance, and dives down to Growlithe, who just jumped out fot he river. It shakes itself, not noticing Fearow until it attacks. Fearow slams into Growlithe, and Growlithe is thrown backwards into a tree. Now it's personal, you decide. Wurmple's safe, but your Pokémon aren't. The question is no longer of interference in nature, but is now a matter of fight or flight. What will you do?

Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla obeys, and sends a barrage of boulders at the seat. The seat flies away easily, and reveals a Zigzagoon! You are somewhat taken aback at the identity of the lurker. Cacnea glows green, and Zigzagoon glows green as well. Small particles of energy part the Zigzagoon's body, and zoom to Cacnea. Zigzagoon stumbles form the attack, and then collapses. You eye it suspiciously; it's probably playing dead. Then again, it's just a Zigzagoon. Such a weak Pokémon might not be able to take an attack from a trained Cacnea. What will you do?

Waterlight: You step forward cautiously, waiting for lightning. When none comes, you take another tentative step forward. A bolt of lightning pierces the sky, and streaks to you. Staryu responds with a Thunder Wave, and forces the bolt into the sky. Deciding that's enough, you sprint forward, eager to get out of this eerie path. Staryu floats after you, Thunder Waving any bolts away. After a minute of running and close calls, you reach the end of the path. You sigh in relief, and Staryu lands on the ground, resting. You look ahead, and, much to your surprise, see an oak tree! You smile, and walk forward. Suddenly, you realize a problem; the path is nowhere to be seen! If its under the tree, you might have a bit of trouble with the task. What will you do?

JBlink: Tatu returns quickly, and tells you telepathically of an untainted lake. The poison seeping through the Dead Forest hasn't reached it. "Where is this lake?" you ask. Tatu points a small wing to a point a few feet to the right of the door. Through the glass, you notice a glint of blue. Tatu was right! You thrust open the door, and prepare to jump, when the conductor stops you. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Team Aqua has control of that lake, and you could be taken prisoner if you intrude," he says in a Spanish accent. You think this over, and recognize a lose-lose situation. Stay here for hours, or escape but be taken prisoner. What will you do?

umbreon11: A Spearow dives toward Treecko, and Tera decides this is the right time to attack. Tera flies forward, glowing a golden color. It slams into Spearow, intervening effectively. Tera continues forward, and knocks into a few more Spearow. They are unable to resist, and collapse on the ground knocked out. But, the rest of the flocks angry now. With the loss of six members, they decide Tera is a bigger threat than Treecko. The remaining seven fly toward Tera, cawing angrily. Tera watches helplessly as the Spearow fly closer. What will you do?

Goin' Graveler: Machop attacks first. It runs at Onix, who dives in an attmept to stop that. It misses though, and receives a face full of sulfuric soil. While it roars and attempts to shake the soot from its eyes, Machop delivers a Low Kick. Onix flies forward, and slams into the ground. Numel Growls loudly at it as its stony body hits the earth. Onix trembles briefly, but before it can recover, Horsea sends a flurry of Bubbles at it. Onix roars in anguish, but gets to its 'feet'. It flings itself at Machop, who obviously angered it most. The Tackle hits hard, and Machop is instantly knocked out. You retrieve it, and galre up at the rock snake. What will you do now?

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR: Krypt charges forward, and Hardens while he does. Duskull floats forward as well, but dodges Krypt feigned tackle. Krytp sits there, Hardening again. Duskull notices the 'cease fire', and turns slowly to glare at Krypt. Then, its coloration fades. The sky turns black, and Duskulls vanishes into the pitch black coloration. You wonder what the heck is going on, and then hear Krypt cry out in pain. You turn to it, and as you do, the blackness fades. Krypt is shaking, and its steel plating is tinted purple. Night Shade! you realize. The battle just became a lot harder. This Duskull is obviously as lot more skilled than you expected. What will you do?

Supernerd: Yes, you may post in black until you see your name in someone's Update.

Blaziken's Charizard: I'm sorry, but your adventure is mixed in with aron fan's. He has chosen to restart his journey, and therefore, you can't continue yours (the Nidoran was his, BTW, that's how your quests were entwined). Sorry, but if you want to stay in the Glacier Islands, you can simply make a new introductory post.

SC~ out

Trick-or-Treater
9th April 2005, 11:31 PM
Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla obeys, and sends a barrage of boulders at the seat. The seat flies away easily, and reveals a Zigzagoon! You are somewhat taken aback at the identity of the lurker. Cacnea glows green, and Zigzagoon glows green as well. Small particles of energy part the Zigzagoon's body, and zoom to Cacnea. Zigzagoon stumbles form the attack, and then collapses. You eye it suspiciously; it's probably playing dead. Then again, it's just a Zigzagoon. Such a weak Pokémon might not be able to take an attack from a trained Cacnea. What will you do?


KABLAM! the chair was smashed away by the force of Rocktomb. And it revealed; a Zigzagoon.

"Was that our omnimous shadow-lurker?"

;331; Caccac Neaac! (I think so)

"yeah duh... Absorb its HP already."

Jalhalla glew green, and did the Absorb attack at the Raccoon. Zigzagoon glew green as well. Small particles of energy part the Zigzagoon's body, and zoomed into Jalhalla. The Zigzagoon fell down.

;331; Cacneeaacec? (is it fainted already?)

"I think not, its probably playing dead. But lets be carfull. I want you to attack it from a distance with Poison Sting! if it is playing dead then Rocktomb it again when it attacks you!

;331; Cac!

Waterlight
9th April 2005, 11:38 PM
Waterlight: You step forward cautiously, waiting for lightning. When none comes, you take another tentative step forward. A bolt of lightning pierces the sky, and streaks to you. Staryu responds with a Thunder Wave, and forces the bolt into the sky. Deciding that's enough, you sprint forward, eager to get out of this eerie path. Staryu floats after you, Thunder Waving any bolts away. After a minute of running and close calls, you reach the end of the path. You sigh in relief, and Staryu lands on the ground, resting. You look ahead, and, much to your surprise, see an oak tree! You smile, and walk forward. Suddenly, you realize a problem; the path is nowhere to be seen! If its under the tree, you might have a bit of trouble with the task. What will you do?


"Hmm, I know what to do!" Tom exclaimed, releasing his team of Pokémon.

"Staryu, Clamperl, Watergun attack! Shellder use Tackle! Torchic use Focus Energy, then scratch! All on that tree!" Tom commanded sternly, leaning on a nearbye tree, as he watched his Pokémon hack down the tree to pieces.

JBlink
9th April 2005, 11:41 PM
JBlink: Tatu returns quickly, and tells you telepathically of an untainted lake. The poison seeping through the Dead Forest hasn't reached it. "Where is this lake?" you ask. Tatu points a small wing to a point a few feet to the right of the door. Through the glass, you notice a glint of blue. Tatu was right! You thrust open the door, and prepare to jump, when the conductor stops you. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Team Aqua has control of that lake, and you could be taken prisoner if you intrude," he says in a Spanish accent. You think this over, and recognize a lose-lose situation. Stay here for hours, or escape but be taken prisoner. What will you do?

I wasn't thrilled about jumping out of a train into a lake I knew nothing about, but I just didn't trust this guy. The fact that I saw no boats or buildings on the lake didn't make me want to believe his story. "Sorry, but I've got more important things to do than hang around here. But do me a favor and spread the word; Jay and Tatu are searching for Will."

With that I jumped. Falling I shouted to Tatu, "You need to be my eyes. I can't really watch out for creeps while I'm swimming. If you see anyone on the lake, guide me somewhere safer." No sooner than I spit the last word out I hit the water. The impact was hard, but the lake was deap enough that I didn't hit any rocks on the bottom. I began to push towards the surface where I would swim to the nearest shore, hoping it was the safest.

Black Marauder
10th April 2005, 12:11 AM
Rizwan makes his first steps in the new world of Fizzytopia.
"C'mon out my Pokemon!" Rizwan shouted as he threw three Pokeballs to the ground. Out came his Torchic, Drowzee and Slowpoke.
"Toorchic!"
"Drrrowzeeee"
"Slllowwwppoke"
The three Pokemon happily shouted.
"So, where shall we head out to first? I think we shall go to the Glacier Islands." Rizwan saked as he took out the Glacier Islands map. "Hmmm... let's see... oh lookie! Terror Mountain! Let's go there! Whaddya say Torchic, Drowzee and Slowpoke?"
"Torchic!"
"Drow"
"Slowwww"
The three Pokemon agreed.
"Return Slowpoke, Torchic and Drowzee!" Rizwan commanded as he threw the three pokemon'a pokeball towards them.

As Rizwan walked towards The Glacier Islands to get to Terror Mountain he notices that the temperature is getting very chilly. "Grr....", Rizwan trembled.
All Rizwan could think about was what would haappen next...

umbreon11
10th April 2005, 12:38 AM
UPDATES:
umbreon11: A Spearow dives toward Treecko, and Tera decides this is the right time to attack. Tera flies forward, glowing a golden color. It slams into Spearow, intervening effectively. Tera continues forward, and knocks into a few more Spearow. They are unable to resist, and collapse on the ground knocked out. But, the rest of the flocks angry now. With the loss of six members, they decide Tera is a bigger threat than Treecko. The remaining seven fly toward Tera, cawing angrily. Tera watches helplessly as the Spearow fly closer. What will you do?
SC~ out

"Tera try to lead them away."Tera started to fly around the trees with the spearow following her.leta ran to the treecko and picked it up.
"Now use fly twice in case there are some left,hit them as hard as you can."

;198;:Once agin,I hope you know what your doing



;197;11

Radical Edward
10th April 2005, 12:56 AM
Radical Edward: You and your Magmar dash off to the monorail station, eager for adventure. You reach the station and are invited into a jeep by a tall, cheerful man. He drives you off toward the distant ruins of the Lost City of Sobek. The landscape is a blur as the jeep whizzes past buildings, skyscrapers, and tourists. Suddenly, the scenery changes into a vast desert with covered with sand. You pass mounds of dirt, archaeologists, and slower jeeps. The Lost City of Sobek seems to get bigger as the jeep gets near it. Suddenly, the jeep hits something and bumps to a halt. The driver turns off the jeep and gets down from it to see what happened. Crouching down, he inspects the ground near the car's tires, trying to find out what he drove over. As he inspects the right front tire, a baseball bat suddenly conks him on the head, knocking him out almost instantly. A masked man clothed in black gets up from beside the driver and kicks him aside. Holding with a baseball bat and a bag of nails, he jumps into the jeep and starts driving off towards Sobek. What will you do?




As Ben and Dyrim ride along in the jeep, Magmar Sits with his eyes closed, enjoying the heat, and Ben watches the scenery go past.After a few hours of Sand,Sand and more sand, Ben drifts into sleep.He wakes up as the driver is knocked out by a sinister man with a mask and a baseball bat.The man shoves both Ben and Dyrim off the jeep and then speed away.Quickly, Ben pulls out Masquerades pokeball, giving him orders even as he materialises.

" Masqu, Follow that truck at top speed andMeet us at that large pyramid over their"He says, pausing breifly, pointing at one of the larger Pyramids,"Dyrim, you help Me carry the driver to one of the research centers."

After He recieves his orders, Masquerade zips off, easily keeping up with the jeep.Meanwhile, Ben and Dyrim pick up the driver, lugging him in the direction of the excavation sites.

Latias10
10th April 2005, 1:52 AM
I am the updater for:
tommyship2
Shiny_Magneton
Gamer C
Megaman Xtreme
Natedawg161992

Everybody must post their replies in the colour Light Blue and that you quote the update. You also must fallow the rules for replying. Try to put some effort into your post. I know it is sometimes hard to write a reply but do the best you can. Also no complaining because of lack of updates. I have a busy life and I am sometimes lazy. If you want to ask me anything about my updates fell free to PM me. I have shortened some of your names so if I have shortened your name and you want it to be something else please tell me. And now onto the updates.

Tommyship2: You run off hopping to find a nice place to train at the Hydro-Electric dam. The weather is nice and the day is going by nicely. Everything seems perfect until a stream of water hits you. It knocks you back and you fall into a nearby bush. You slowly get to your feet but you are ok. When standing you brush the dirt off yourself and look around to see what sprayed you. Your search leads you to a river right beside the path you were just walking on. Your eyes wonder about looking and stop immediately when they spot two Chinchou. One of the Chinchou looks fine but its friend look badly hurt. It looks at you with big cute eyes. The creature seems to want you to help its friend. What will you do?

Shiny M: You let out your pokemon and they all let out a cheer when you suggest going to the Deserted Fairgrounds. When you and your pokemon arrive there the place seems like a total mess. Most of the rides are broken a lot of the booths are ripped apart and there is this strange grey mist in the air. Both you and all your pokemon have a bit of fear come into you when you see this sight. You slowly walk through the place with your pokemon fallowing. You stop when you come to a bench with a young girl sitting on it. A Ghastly is perched on her shoulder with a big grin on its face. The girl who has blondish hair and a raggedy grey dress looks up. Her eyes have a blank look in them, which freak you out. The girl stands up and extends her arm and points at you. The Ghastly on her shoulder nods and starts to float over to you. It looks like it is going to attack. What will you do?

Gamer C: With an obsession with mythology you decided to go to the Labyrinth in the Lost City of Sobek. You go to the monorail station where you are able to catch a jeep heading that way. The jeep ride takes awhile and you lose track of time. When the jeep comes to a stop you are in a rocky area. “I am guessing you are going to the Labyrinth. If you are the stairs leading down to it are over there you just have to fallow that path” the jeep driver says as he points at the path. You get out of the jeep and thank the man. As soon as you are out of the jeep the jeep takes off and you are all alone. After a few minutes of walking you can see a flight of ancient stairs leading down to a dark area. You also see a girl around 10 sitting near the stairs crying. Will you ignore the girl and go into the Labyrinth or will you talk to girl and see what is the matter?

Megaman X: You decided to please your Scyther by going to Shale Beach. When you arrive at Shale Beach you see many trainers and pokemon enjoying them selves. You walk around enjoying your self with your Scyther happily flying behind you. You walk for around 10 minutes and stop when you decided to stop and take a break. Where you stopped in is quiet due to the fact there are no other trainers or pokemon there. Scyther drinks from the water while you sit on a rock in the shade. While Scyther is drinking he notices something and flies over to you. He points to a turtle like pokemon called Torkoal who is drinking from the water. What will you do?

Nate: You head out to the Deserted Fairground with your Ghastly, Ghostly hoping for the best. When you arrive you see why it is called the Deserted Fairground. You cannot see any people or pokemon around. There are many booths and rides there but many are broken down. There is also this weird grey mist floating around giving the place a spooky felling. You continue to walk around and stop when you hear a screeching howl. You stop and cover your ears with your hands trying to get rid of the horrible sound. When the howl ends you look around trying to see what made that sound. Soon a Poochyena comes out from behind a booth. It has a scar over its left eye and a weird empty minded stare. It seems to be possessed or something like that. What will you do?

Crystal_Espeon
10th April 2005, 2:07 AM
Crys and Mystic steps forth in the new world of Fizzytopia. What wonders await our young heroes this time? As they heard, the monorail station which has a jeep that leads to The Lost City of Sobek was just near the excavation camp run by archeologists to explore the ruins. They were both anxious to go to The Sphinx, Crys wanting to answer riddles while Mystic the Trapinch would like to battle. They walked toward the excavation camp, sighting the monorail nearby.

"Okay, now we could take the jeep to The Lost City of Sobek and then-" Mystic never gotten to finish her sentence, seeing as Crys interupted.

"I was really looking forward to walking there..." Crys stated.

The Trapinch raised one of her eyebrows. "Remember the last time you went walking in a desert environment?"

"Yes..."

"Well, I thought I would be nicer to take a ride their to save our energy for the sphinx. I can't have you dehydrated when you have to answer riddles..." Mystic explained, not wanting to endanger her human friend's health.

"Aw... You're no fun... But you've got a point..." Cry reluctantly addmitted as they seeked the next jeep to the Lost City of Sobek.

Gamer C
10th April 2005, 2:25 AM
Gamer C: With an obsession with mythology you decided to go to the Labyrinth in the Lost City of Sobek. You go to the monorail station where you are able to catch a jeep heading that way. The jeep ride takes awhile and you lose track of time. When the jeep comes to a stop you are in a rocky area. “I am guessing you are going to the Labyrinth. If you are the stairs leading down to it are over there you just have to fallow that path” the jeep driver says as he points at the path. You get out of the jeep and thank the man. As soon as you are out of the jeep the jeep takes off and you are all alone. After a few minutes of walking you can see a flight of ancient stairs leading down to a dark area. You also see a girl around 10 sitting near the stairs crying. Will you ignore the girl and go into the Labyrinth or will you talk to girl and see what is the matter?

Upon hearing a sobbing noise, Gamer C looks around to find out where it is coming from. He spots a little girl near the stairway, crying. Resisting the temptation to just leave her there and convince himself that her parents are nearby, he turns away from the passageway to the labyrinth and catiously approaches the girl. Bending down on one knee, Gamer C asks, "What's the matter? Did your parents abandon you, or are did you come here on your own?"

SM
10th April 2005, 2:38 AM
Shiny M: You let out your pokemon and they all let out a cheer when you suggest going to the Deserted Fairgrounds. When you and your pokemon arrive there the place seems like a total mess. Most of the rides are broken a lot of the booths are ripped apart and there is this strange grey mist in the air. Both you and all your pokemon have a bit of fear come into you when you see this sight. You slowly walk through the place with your pokemon fallowing. You stop when you come to a bench with a young girl sitting on it. A Ghastly is perched on her shoulder with a big grin on its face. The girl who has blondish hair and a raggedy grey dress looks up. Her eyes have a blank look in them, which freak you out. The girl stands up and extends her arm and points at you. The Ghastly on her shoulder nods and starts to float over to you. It looks like it is going to attack. What will you do?

You can tell that I'm lazy when I don't feel like replying to updates. =P

Looking at the girl, a cold feeling goes up Stephen's spine. The blank eyes...Plus the fact that a Gastly is about to attack him...Well...
Stephen then looks to the Gastly, and then to his Pokemon. "Well, Gastly won't be affected by physical attacks. So then, I have the choice of either Lapras or Spheal..." Stephen thought, before pulling out a red and white orb. "Spheal, go! Hit Gastly with a nice Icy Wind or 3!" Stephen says, before looking back to the girl.

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
10th April 2005, 2:51 AM
UPDATES:


GWAR_Aggron_GWAR: Krypt charges forward, and Hardens while he does. Duskull floats forward as well, but dodges Krypt feigned tackle. Krytp sits there, Hardening again. Duskull notices the 'cease fire', and turns slowly to glare at Krypt. Then, its coloration fades. The sky turns black, and Duskulls vanishes into the pitch black coloration. You wonder what the heck is going on, and then hear Krypt cry out in pain. You turn to it, and as you do, the blackness fades. Krypt is shaking, and its steel plating is tinted purple. Night Shade! you realize. The battle just became a lot harder. This Duskull is obviously as lot more skilled than you expected. What will you do?

SC~ out



Gwar watches Krypt intensly, also noticing the moves of the Duskull. "Excellent job Krypt!! Come on brother keep it comin!!" Then, as the sky begins to turn he stares dumbly around. "What the....dammit! Whatch out Krypt!!" Too late, the Nightshade had already struck. In the aftermath of the attack Gwar begins to think. "Come on....come on....there has to be a weakness." Gwar gets an idea....its crazy....but....maybe it will work. He calls out to Krypt. "Krypt! We may have a chance! It only has one eye so its definetly got a HUGE blind spot to either side!" HE grits his teeth hoping his next orders will work out. "Krypt, run circles around it! You may have stubby legs but im sure your faster than this thing! And then when it starts to use Nightshade leap straight into him! Im counting on you buddy! We can do this!" Gwar was hoping that the Duskull would spin to try and catch Krypt or at least follow it with it's eye, then when it locked on to use a nightshade and Krypt leaps into it, it may end up attacking itself! Like he realized before...it was crazy....but it may work.

Goin' Graveler
10th April 2005, 5:07 AM
[Goin' Graveler: Machop attacks first. It runs at Onix, who dives in an attmept to stop that. It misses though, and receives a face full of sulfuric soil. While it roars and attempts to shake the soot from its eyes, Machop delivers a Low Kick. Onix flies forward, and slams into the ground. Numel Growls loudly at it as its stony body hits the earth. Onix trembles briefly, but before it can recover, Horsea sends a flurry of Bubbles at it. Onix roars in anguish, but gets to its 'feet'. It flings itself at Machop, who obviously angered it most. The Tackle hits hard, and Machop is instantly knocked out. You retrieve it, and galre up at the rock snake. What will you do now?



Berig is angry at the giant Pokemon, but he knows that it is very strong due to being able to take out Machop with a single attack. He had to strike fast and hard. So he gave his next commands, 'Numel! Continue Growling to distract Onix, while Horsea, you hit Onix with your best Surf Attack!' Horsea and Numel immediately spring into action, as he prays silently that his two remaining Pokemon will be able to get through this...

Radical Edward
10th April 2005, 5:38 AM
Alright y’all, I will be updating the following peoples: Black_Luster_Typhlosion, Supernerd, Blaziken’s_Charizard, and Crystal_Espeon

I don’t have many rules, Just:
1: Post in Purple
2: The four-line rule applies, as does the no script rule
3: I will try to update at least once a week, hopefully three times a week, but don’t get on my case if I don’t.
4: Please include your FB stats in your sig and post with you sig when you reply.

And so we go:

Black_Luster_Typhlosion: The pilot turns around and yells over the whirring of the roters,”I’m sorry, But I can’t set you down on the shale beach, to much ash in the air, clogs the rotors.” He then turns and begins to descend. When the Helicopter sets down, you see that you are in a small clearing. Large plants, grasses, and trees form a large, lush circle. When you hop out of the copter, the pilot immediately takes off, leaving you in the clearing. Sighing you sit down on the cushiony grass, wondering what to do. As you scan the small area, you notice a ditch made of polished volcanic rock running through the clearing, and into the forest.will you follow the ditch, or brave the jungle?

Supernerd: As you and Vincent stroll through the city in the direction of the lost city, you notice that the landscape never changes. After a long time of walking, it starts to get very dark. Sighing you try to make your way through the city with only the street lamps to go by. After walking for a while, you see a warm glowing light and hear rich cultural music drifting from up the street.Will you find out what it is?

Blaziken’s_Charizard: As you slog through the freezing temperatures and cold snow of the glacier islands, you get colder and colder. After another hour, you feel as if there is no way you will live through the bone-chilling cold. Suddenly, you see a large black…something heading towards you. It gets larger and larger until you notice that it resembles a sleek, black train, Running on no tracks, But gliding over the snow. Looks like your only hope. will you check it out?

Crystal_Espeon: As you and Mystic enter the monorail station, you are blown away by the sheer number of people bartering, selling and buying jeeps monorail tickets, and everything else imaginable. Walking down the rows of Jeeps headed to Sobek, you see they are all outrageously priced, save one at the edge of the rows, asking only a small favor for the owner.will you seek the owner of the jeep, or seek some other means of travel?

Typhlosion X
10th April 2005, 6:02 AM
Typhlosion X: You head off with your team towards the long and gentle River. You get there in a few minutes and see that there is a commotion going on. Three teenagers riding dirty old bikes are suurounding an elderly lady. One seems to be harrasing her and trying to pull her purse away from her. Another one spots you and shouts, "Get away from here and you won't get hurt, sucka!" The lady seems to be putting up a good fight on her own, but she seems to be tiring out. What will you do?
[/color]
You got it all wrong here.I won't leave no matter what happens to me, you jerk! I'm helping that lady.Blaze, Ember those bike tires and distract those teenagers.;156;Sure...but one thing, what if I need help?Well, have Muddy help.;258;You'll help us if we get into trouble, right?Yeah, and use Surf after Blaze's Ember.;258;You got it!*dashes off with Blaze* Seed,Zutzu,Cloud we're helping the lady.;041;;273;;333;What about Blaze and Muddy?They'll be fine.We'll worry about the old lady right now though.

tommyship2
10th April 2005, 6:42 AM
Tommyship2: You run off hopping to find a nice place to train at the Hydro-Electric dam. The weather is nice and the day is going by nicely. Everything seems perfect until a stream of water hits you. It knocks you back and you fall into a nearby bush. You slowly get to your feet but you are ok. When standing you brush the dirt off yourself and look around to see what sprayed you. Your search leads you to a river right beside the path you were just walking on. Your eyes wonder about looking and stop immediately when they spot two Chinchou. One of the Chinchou looks fine but its friend look badly hurt. It looks at you with big cute eyes. The creature seems to want you to help its friend. What will you do?
Tom can't help but pity the poor little Chinchou. He walks over to it, saying, do't worry, I want to help you." He then releases Toothy as he looks in his bag for a potion, and asks him, "Toothy, can you tell the Chinchou that this might sting a little, but it'll help them in the long run. Oh, and can youi ask them how they were hurt?" After finding a potion, Tom takes it out, and aims at the chinchou. "Well...here goes nothing!"

Eeveeboy_geoff
10th April 2005, 7:00 AM
Sorry to bug you but...

I don't seem to have been assigned an updater, despite the fact that people who posted after me have. Have I been forgotten or are you just looking for more people to help update?

Latias10
10th April 2005, 7:14 AM
You have been but the person who updates you have not posted his/her updates yet.

Eeveeboy_geoff
10th April 2005, 7:28 AM
You have been but the person who updates you have not posted his/her updates yet.
Thanks Latias, I thought I might have been forgotten.

ForeverFlygon
10th April 2005, 10:29 AM
Fast updates! =D

ForeverFlygon: Lotad cruises across the stream on your orders. It dives, and then flings itself skyward in a flying Astonish. It collides with Spearow, who was too busy chasing Wurmple to notice. Spearow falls to the ground, sending up a cloud of dust. Wurmple stops, and catches its breath. It stares in gratitude at Lotad. Spearow tries to rais itself, but it falls back. The Atsonish made it Flinch! Lotad sees its opportunity, and lets out a warning Growl. Spearow twiwthces slightly, but gets to its feet. Lotad glances at Wurmple, trying to convey its chance to escape. Wurmple takes the hint, and scurries off. Spearow glares at Lotad in hatred, and calls out. Growlithe jumps into the water, and swims across, ready to chase back any oncoming attacks. An answering squawk coems from the trees, and a fearow rockets upward out of the trees. It stares down imperiously, and calls to the Spearow, apparently its offspring. Spearow flutters upward, and nuzzles against its parent. Fearow caws in reassurance, and dives down to Growlithe, who just jumped out fot he river. It shakes itself, not noticing Fearow until it attacks. Fearow slams into Growlithe, and Growlithe is thrown backwards into a tree. Now it's personal, you decide. Wurmple's safe, but your Pokémon aren't. The question is no longer of interference in nature, but is now a matter of fight or flight. What will you do?

Feera stares down the Fearow, trying to stay calm.
"You know what?" He say in a very angry tone. "I've beaten the crap out of a Steelix, Vibrava, Sandslash together. I've finished off an vil Aggron. I've battled Regice. Do you really think you could do anything to me? I know you can do one thing, get very upset. Congrats, you've done it. You've won the worst prize ever." Then he turned to Lotad. "Could you try to find that poor Wurmple, so he can see when we give his murdurers the worst beating ever."
After seeing Lotad scuttling off in search for Wurmple, he takes yet another pokeball from his belt. Go Styx!" He yels, and out of the pokeball comes a flashing red beam, which turns into a black shape, a Sneasel.
"You'll like this alot, Styx. This Fearow here thinks he is something. Would you please take him out of the sky for me with yu fully charged Tri-Attacks? Three or four should do it. Thank you."

NateDawg161992
10th April 2005, 1:46 PM
Nate: You head out to the Deserted Fairground with your Ghastly, Ghostly hoping for the best. When you arrive you see why it is called the Deserted Fairground. You cannot see any people or pokemon around. There are many booths and rides there but many are broken down. There is also this weird grey mist floating around giving the place a spooky felling. You continue to walk around and stop when you hear a screeching howl. You stop and cover your ears with your hands trying to get rid of the horrible sound. When the howl ends you look around trying to see what made that sound. Soon a Poochyena comes out from behind a booth. It has a scar over its left eye and a weird empty minded stare. It seems to be possessed or something like that. What will you do?

As the peircing howl ended a scarred Poochyena apears from behind a booth.

"That's who the howl came from," said Nathan, "But why did it howl?"

Ghostly, enjoying the slightly puzzled look on Nathan's face, pretended to howl and then stabbed himself and fell to the ground.

"What are you trying to say?" Nathan asked, "Oh, you're saying that the Poochyena is in pain, lets try to help it!"

Nathan and Ghostly walked up to the Poochyena but it didn't move one millimeter.

After thinking of what to do Nathan said, "Ghostly I want you to give the Poocheyena licks until it realizes your there, if it wants to battle just fade through and attck it from behind, if it's hurt ask it what's hurting it and try to tell me so i can help."

Black Marauder
10th April 2005, 2:06 PM
Blaziken’s_Charizard: As you slog through the freezing temperatures and cold snow of the glacier islands, you get colder and colder. After another hour, you feel as if there is no way you will live through the bone-chilling cold. Suddenly, you see a large black…something heading towards you. It gets larger and larger until you notice that it resembles a sleek, black train, Running on no tracks, But gliding over the snow. Looks like your only hope. will you check it out?

Rizwan was getting kinda scared. He could only think of two things: Will he survive this extreme coldness? Should he enter the Black Train?
"I have to enter the train. It's my only hope..." Rizwan tought as he walked towards the train. "Torchic! C'mon out! I know this might be painful, but, use your Ember attack on me. But don't do too hard on me, ok?"
"Toorchic!" the chick shouted as it used a "light" Ember attack on his trainer.
"Thanks" Rizwan said "Return!"
By now he reached the first entrance of the train. "Ok this is it"

Waterlight
10th April 2005, 2:23 PM
Hiya guys. Everyone in my group I have updated below. Enjoy! =D

Jon Jen: As you approach the well-known Sphinx, you discuss the tasks set to come. Not seeming bothered you approach the Sphinx, staring in awe at the magnificent riddle-giver.
"Let me enter!" You shout, eager for your first of 13 riddles, you heard about from an archaeologist's report you were shown previously.
"1 Riddle you must quickly answer, which will decide if you're worthy to continue......" The Sphinx speaks, in a solemn voice.
"I swim the Seafloor,
Lighting the depths,
Shocking opponents,
Maybe to their death...."


Rekkuza: "Thanks for your help..." The woman mutters, as she starts cursing at the man again, who was quite a distance away.
"He was after Wing, because he has strange colouring......." The woman reveals, picking up the unconcious Wingull into her arms.
You look at the Seabird, and realise quite a distinguishing detail you missed earlier. It's partly green!
"Do you have a potion?" She questions, still glaring at the far-away boat.

Sheer Cold: You approach the Hydro-Electric dam, careful for wild Pokémon in your surroundings. You walk through the main gate, glancing around for Human company.
"You! What do you want!" Shouted a man, dressed in a black t-shirt and trousers, with the Dam insignia on, carrying what appeared to be a Greatball. "If you're here to catch Pokémon, then battle me for access to the dam! Venonat, Go!"
He throws the ball, creating a yellow flash, releasing it's inhabitant. The purple bug appears, hopping around it's trainer's feet.
"Venonat is perfect for subdueing poachers! We occasionally have people catching the Pokémon, and putting them in cages, but I want to check by your Pokémon in battle, if you're kind to your Pokémon! Even though the wild Pokémon can be annoying, they're good for tourists to the Dam."
What shall you do?


!すげい!: Your Cyndaquil attempts to light up the cavern, but fails due to that it doesn't know flash. (If it does tell me. You didn't post your sig so I couldn't see). You attempt to move rocks anyway, but there are still many left. The Shellder re-appears, and tackles into the side of your Cyndaquil, making it cringe in pain, then hops away happily. What shall you do?

ArcticFox: You walk into the lobby of the swimming pool complex, relieved to find shelter from the brief moment of cold. You see a Woman, weairng horn-rimmed glasses, looking nervous stood by the Fire Exit.
"You! Excuse Me!" The woman shouts over to you nervously, stumbling over a Abra which appears to be hers. "Can you do me a..a..a..favour!? There's a group of Swinub loitering about outside this door, which keep intruding and scaring the children Could you deal with them?." What shall you do?

MetalYoshi17: (OOC: That was the worst typo ever. =P)
After noticing your Pokémon's slight downfall in the battle, you order more attacks.
"Mankey, use that Mimic attack that Move Tutor taught you, to use a Confusion of your own!"
Your Ms. Mime concentrates, confusing and harming the Mankey further in a Confusion attacks. Mankey's eyes then glow in a mimic attack, suddenly appearing more of a threat than previously thought. Your Ms. Mime hold it's head in pain, suffering from the mimicked attack. Your Ms. Mime lays on another confusion, causing Mankey to collapse to the cold concrete below, unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR MS.MIME

Rekkuza
10th April 2005, 2:46 PM
Rekkuza: "Thanks for your help..." The woman mutters, as she starts cursing at the man again, who was quite a distance away.
"He was after Wing, because he has strange colouring......." The woman reveals, picking up the unconcious Wingull into her arms.
You look at the Seabird, and realise quite a distinguishing detail you missed earlier. It's partly green!
"Do you have a potion?" She questions, still glaring at the far-away boat.

Rekkuza nods as the woman thanks him. Rek searches for a potion to give the partly green Wingull. "Hold on..." Rekkuza mutters as he searches through his back pack. He scrummages through it, revealing many CD's of Metal bands, and guitar magazines. "I have got to clean this out." Rek said as he finally took out two potions. "Here you go..." Rek said as he handed the woman a potion. Rekkuza turned to Shagrath, "Here buddy..." Rek said as he applied the potion to his tired Gastly. Rekkuza then turned around, waiting for the woman.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
10th April 2005, 3:01 PM
Sheer Cold: You approach the Hydro-Electric dam, careful for wild Pokémon in your surroundings. You walk through the main gate, glancing around for Human company.
"You! What do you want!" Shouted a man, dressed in a black t-shirt and trousers, with the Dam insignia on, carrying what appeared to be a Greatball. "If you're here to catch Pokémon, then battle me for access to the dam! Venonat, Go!"
He throws the ball, creating a yellow flash, releasing it's inhabitant. The purple bug appears, hopping around it's trainer's feet.
"Venonat is perfect for subdueing poachers! We occasionally have people catching the Pokémon, and putting them in cages, but I want to check by your Pokémon in battle, if you're kind to your Pokémon! Even though the wild Pokémon can be annoying, they're good for tourists to the Dam."
What shall you do?

Sheer is surprised at the man's sudden appearance. "Alright, I'll battle!" Sheer calls, "Come on out, Meditite!" Sheer tosses his Poké Ball into the air, releasing Meditite. She gives a battle cry, and then twists her legs yoga-style. She glances at Sheer, awaiting orders. "OK, Meditite, you use Meditate and power up. Wait and see if Venonat appproaches. If Venonat does come near you, give it a good, hard Mega Punch. If not, continue Meditating.

SC~ out

Supernerd
10th April 2005, 3:10 PM
Supernerd: As you and Vincent stroll through the city in the direction of the lost city, you notice that the landscape never changes. After a long time of walking, it starts to get very dark. Sighing you try to make your way through the city with only the street lamps to go by. After walking for a while, you see a warm glowing light and hear rich cultural music drifting from up the street.Will you find out what it is?

Suddenly, Supernerd hears a soothing rich music from down the street, he decides that after walking around for hours on end, anything would beat trying to find Sobek.

Vincent seems to already know what Supernerd is thinking, so with his master following, he starting quickly trotting off in the direction of the music, or as quickly as he could go on his sore feet.

Aquatic Angel
10th April 2005, 3:11 PM
Aquatic Angel: You and Charmander head off toward the watery and electric Hydro-Electric Dam. A few minutes of walking and you suddenly come across a river. A huge dam lies on the other side, probably the Hydro-Electric Dam. A boy stands nearby with a canoe. He walks over to you and says, "If you want, I can take you across the river if you do me a small favor." He points to an Meowth a few feet away, playing with a Pokeball. "He stole the Pokeball containing my only Pokemon, Pidgeotto," he says "and since I don't have any other Pokemon, I can't battle him to get it back. He's too fast for me to catch up with, so I can't grab the Pokeball away from him. If you can get the Pokeball away from him, I'd be more than grateful to help you cross the river if you'd like to." What will you do?
Remembering her early days of training AA feels pity for the boy. Thinking it will be better not to let him know she has her own transport to cross the river she watches Meowth taunt the boy with the pokeball. "I'll do my best," she replies to the boy, smiling. "Charmander hasn't had many battles yet and that Meowth is ideal practice for him."

Walking toward Meowth, AA stops a few paces away. "How do you feel about having a game Meowth? That pokeball has to be a boring toy but you'll be able to have some real fun with Charmander."

Turning her head and looking down at Charmander who had followed her and was standing by her side, she encourages him to battle. "This Meowth will provide you with some good battle experience Charmander, and it looks to be a sly one so be careful. Start the battle with a Growl to let it know who is boss then cover it with Ember. When it attacks, Scratch it. However, if Meowth doesn't want to play and tries to run, charge after it and knock it down with Strength."

Zodiac The Vampire
10th April 2005, 4:55 PM
Kickle Cubicle- (Can I call you KC, or something like that?) Seeing as the Beach was walking distance from your starting point, you head over there by foot. The hot white sand, and deep blue ocean make for an amazing scene. You decide to take a break from traveling and get your swimming suit on, and go into the water to swim with the tourists and their pokemon. You find the water very soothing and decide to turn over onto your back and let the smooth waves carry you. The sun shines down on you, the air adding a cool breeze, and the noise of the people is drowned by the sea. Just when you find youself being relaxed you bump head first into something. You snap back to yourself and look around for the cause. It was a Poliwag. You smile at it, but it doesn’t smile back, instead it squirts water right into your face, obviously ready to fight. You can ignore it, or fight it, the shore is not too far away. What will you do?

OOC: Yeah, KC is fine. ^_^

Jonny tries to grab the mischievous Poliwag, but it's slippery body allows it to escape his grasp. Jonny decides its time that his Charmander has its first battle, but is wary as he knows it will be weak to the Poliwag's water attacks. Regardless, he has faith in his friend so he sends it out onto the sandy shore. The Poliwag cockily accepts the battle, jumping out of the ocean.

"Charmander, keep Scratching it." Jonny orders, hoping a rapid succession of three scratch attacks in an all-out offensive will help Charmander overcome his type disadvantage.

Crystal_Espeon
10th April 2005, 5:23 PM
Crystal_Espeon: As you and Mystic enter the monorail station, you are blown away by the sheer number of people bartering, selling and buying jeeps monorail tickets, and everything else imaginable. Walking down the rows of Jeeps headed to Sobek, you see they are all outrageously priced, save one at the edge of the rows, asking only a small favor for the owner. Will you seek the owner of the jeep, or seek some other means of travel?

Crys and Mystic entered the station, gawking at the numerous amount of people bartering, selling and buying jeep, monorail tickets, and pretty much anything imaginable.

"Okay, we're here... So now what?" Crys asked her Trapinch.

"We just walk around looking for a jeep that we could afford..." Mystic replied, already looking and asking about the prices.

Many jeeps were lined up in many rows. Crys and Mystic decided to split up to save time on looking. Mystic took the top rows while Crys took the bottom rows. After awhile, they met in the middle, finished looking around and found out that most of the jeeps are too overpriced for their budget.

"Can't we just walk there?" Crys pleaded, not willing to pay for a jeep.

"We could-" Mystic's words trailed off as she spotted the one jeep she overlooked. "-but instead we could try to find the owner of this jeep and do a small favor for him. Doesn't that sound like a better idea?"

"Well... if that doesn't include paying outrageous amounts of money then I would do anything... Let's go!"

The two looked around for the owner of the jeep.

Eon
10th April 2005, 6:52 PM
Eon: Arriving in Seaside City, you shrug off the city atmosphere, and head off in the westward direction. Around you is the bustle of everyday life, and you eventually come to a huge map representing Fizzytopia as a whole. Seeing your location, and the location of the Enchanted Forest, you know you will literally never make it. However, you do see a dotted line stretching from the forest the whole way to Seaside City, but where inside can't be told from this map. Looking at the key, it shows that the dotted line represents a Monorail. Poking your head up, you look around for a monorail station, or at least some odd way of finding it. However, you sigh in regards to the hope that's not there, and rest on a bench. However, your spirits are lifted as you hear a lady saying to her husband that she would go to the Space Zone, but the hike to the Research Center Monorail Station is too far. What will you do?
Eon smiled happily. He may not have been able to find the Monorail before, but this lady could help him by leading Eon to it. She could be his ticket to the Enchanted Forest and the Garden of Iris!

“Excuse me, Ma’am?” Eon walked over to the couple cautiously. “My name is Eon. To get to the Enchanted Forest, I need to go to the Monorail as well, but I cannot find where it is. If you could lead me to it, I would be happy to escort you to it. What do you say?”

To All of My Updatees: Your guys' updates are coming soon. I have over half of them done, so don't worry.

Supernerd
10th April 2005, 7:24 PM
Um, may I quickly change my first post here from going to the Ancient Pyramid to the Sphinx? I had gotten mixed up and thought that the Pyramid had the riddles... I don't seem to actually be close to getting there yet, so does anyone know if it's all right?

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
10th April 2005, 7:42 PM
UPDATES:
It's a shame I'm not to do more than three Updates a week. You people are so quick! It's hard to restrain myself.....
GWAR: Krypt doesn't completely understand your idea, but it begins to circle the ghost. Duskull's eye whirls around in circles, trying to follow Krypt. Krypt is too fast for it though. Frustrated, Duskull starts another Night Shade. Krypt stops in front of it, to get Duskull to see it. Then, it charges at Duskull, and flings itself at it. It flies through, but Duskull has shot out another Night Shade. But this time, it hits itself, as you had hoped. Through the darkness, you hear a piercing shriek. It's an unearthly sound, filled with anguish and pain. The blackness fades, and Duskull comes back into view. Its red eye is out of view, and it falls to the ground. Its eye is still gone, and it looks quite dead. Perfect for capture! But, this could be a trick. It might attack if you catch it. What will you do?

Waterlight: Your Pokémon obey, and begin attacking. Torchic powers up with Focus Energy, and then begins slashing at the tree. Staryu and Clamperl balst at it with Water Gun, while Shellder rams the tree continually. After a minute or two of this onslaught, the tree rolls to the side. A hole is in the ground, the path to the Spell Tag! You cheer, and walk over. But, at the entrance, a greying old skeleton sits. Its mouth is locked into a permanent smile. You shudder and hesitate, but continue forward, reasoning that the skeleton cannot hurt you. At a foot from it, the skeleton shifts. Then, its eyes flare red, and it opens its mouth. A moaning noise comes from it, ghastly and inhuman. You stop, paralyzed with fear. The skeleton closes its mouth, and its eyes fade back to black. Now you're having second thoughts about entering. What will you do?

Goin' Graveler: Numel lets out a long Growl at Onix, who turns to it. Briefly, fear flashes across its eyes. Onis stays in that spot, watching yoru Growling Numel. Meanwhile, Horsea closes its eyes. It opens them quickly, and they are glowing blue. Water flies upward from beneath the earth, and forms a titanic wave. Horsea jerks forward, and the wave follows. Onix turns around at the last second, and its pupils widen. It starts to burrow away, but the wave hits it first. Onix howls, and crashes to the ground. The wave dissipates eventually, and Horsea's eyes return to their normal color. You look at Numel, and are shocked to find it lying on its side. The Surf knocked it out! But, on the bright side, it knocked out Onix as well! You cheer inwardly, careful not to arouse it, and think quickly. You could capture this Onix now, and have some preparation for what lies ahead. Or, you could jsut keep on going,a nd allow onix to stay at its home. What will you do?

JBlink: The man yells something at you as you plunge into the lake, but you can't hear him. You surface, and gulp down some air. Then, you look around. There are no signs of life. The only thing moving is a waterfall, which is pouring sparkling water into the lake. Nearby stands.......a Pokémon Center! You swim toward it, but suddenly, an Illumise flutters out from the Center. Around its neck is a golden necklace, with a turquoise 'A' at the end. It's a Team Aqua Pokémon, apparently, and it also seems to be a sentry. It flutters over the lake, and stares around, looking for intruders. All the while, a sad, lonely expression sits on its face, leading you to believe it's a prisoner Pokémon. Tatu soars to a tree, and you dive under the water. After a while, Tatu tells you telekinetically that the Illumise is gone. You surface, and breath down some more air. The Pokémon Center isn't safe anymore. What will you do now?

ForeverFlygon: Fearow listens to your speech indifferently, and inspects its wings in boredom. Angrily, you order Styx to attack the disrespectful bird. Styx snarls in confirmation, and shoots swirling triangles from its claws at Fearow. Fearow is shocked at this, but recovers quickly. It dives downward at lightning speed, and its beak swirls. A high speed Drill Peck! Its beak slices straight through the Tri Attacks, scattering them across the sky. Lotad scuttles back, bearing Wurmple on its head. It watches Fearow draw closer, as do you. "Styx, evade!" you call, far too late. Styx tries to jump to the left, but it's too late. Fearow slams into Styx, and sends it rocketing into a tree. The tree flies backward from the impact, with Styx stuck to the front. Dust flies up, coating the area. As it clears, you see Styx lying on top of the tree, knocked out. You dash over, and pick up your poor Sneasel. You notice a Sneasel-like imprint in the tree. That Fearow is much stronger than you anticipated. You should leave now, and heal Styx. But, you want revenge on Fearow's attack on Styx. It's a difficult decision, and you can't choose. What will you do?

umbreon11: The Spearow chase after Tera angrily, trying to attack. But, Tera soars skyward suddenly, too fast for the Spearow to notice. They stop, confused, as Tera disappears. Then, Tera dives down at them. The Spearow don't see her coming, and are hit harrd. Four more Spearow fall to the ground, joining their fallen members. Treecko cheers at this. Tera soars up again, but this time, the remaining three Spearow see it happen. They fly up to her just as Tera descends. But, Tera's velocity is much greater than the Spearows', and she plows right through them. The Spearow all plummet down, and crash to the ground. Treecko jumps from you arms, and openly celebrates. But, this arouses a Spearow, who caws angrily at the three of you. it glows white as it squawks, and changes form. Moments later, an angry Fearow sits before you and Treecko. Tera watches from above, eyes wide with shock. Then, Fearows calls out in fury, and barrels toward Treecko. Treecko jumps at the last second, and Fearow misses. You realize the danger, and think of quitting. But how would you escape a full-grown, fully enraged fearow? What will you do?

Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla sends a mild jet of poison barbs at Zigzagoon. The barbs scoot it backwards, but it does not wake. Then, it groans, and expels a cloud of purple gas from its throat. You are convinced now; this Zigzagoon is knocked out, and from something other than you. You have to help it. But, would it be easier to capture it, or carry it to a Pokémon Center? What will you do?


ForeverFlygon, speedy updates are my specialty =D!

SC~ out

Megaman Xtreme
10th April 2005, 8:30 PM
Megaman X: You decided to please your Scyther by going to Shale Beach. When you arrive at Shale Beach you see many trainers and pokemon enjoying them selves. You walk around enjoying your self with your Scyther happily flying behind you. You walk for around 10 minutes and stop when you decided to stop and take a break. Where you stopped in is quiet due to the fact there are no other trainers or pokemon there. Scyther drinks from the water while you sit on a rock in the shade. While Scyther is drinking he notices something and flies over to you. He points to a turtle like pokemon called Torkoal who is drinking from the water. What will you do?

Hey Scyther, look at that Torkoal over there!

;123; Scyther-Scy-yy-ther!!

Calm down Scyther, he wont bother us, hey, i know, lets try to befreind it.

;123; Scy?^^;;

Scyther, walk on over and say your hellos.

;123; Scy-yther... said Scyther as he slowly approached the Torkoal hoping to make friends!

LordAndrew
10th April 2005, 8:47 PM
Andrew and his group step into the magnifigant world of Fizzytopia!
"Woah, this place is awing, I can't believe a place like this exists!"
Andrew gazes on then removes a Map from his pack..
"Hmm, lets see... The volcanic area looks pretty cool, I guess we can go there!
"The little path of "Fumi's Walk" looks like fun, I guess I will go there... "
Andrew looks forwards and steps on the boat for the ride to the island, anticipating a fun adventure!

ArticFox
10th April 2005, 9:05 PM
ArcticFox: You walk into the lobby of the swimming pool complex, relieved to find shelter from the brief moment of cold. You see a Woman, weairng horn-rimmed glasses, looking nervous stood by the Fire Exit.
"You! Excuse Me!" The woman shouts over to you nervously, stumbling over a Abra which appears to be hers. "Can you do me a..a..a..favour!? There's a group of Swinub loitering about outside this door, which keep intruding and scaring the children Could you deal with them?." What shall you do?


OOC: Its ArticFox, not ArcticFox, I know its a typo.

"Deal with them?"

;088; She mean she wants us to slay them!

"Umm... I'm not too sure you can handle it old pal."

;088; Aww... c'mon! You promised i could make the next big desision of our adventure!

"But..."

;088; You can't break a promise...

"You sure?"

;088; Positive. I'll monster those icy pig freaks!

Artic moves towards the women ready to DEAL WITH THE LOITERING SWINUBS

"We'll teach you not to mess with kids!"

JBlink
10th April 2005, 10:08 PM
JBlink: The man yells something at you as you plunge into the lake, but you can't hear him. You surface, and gulp down some air. Then, you look around. There are no signs of life. The only thing moving is a waterfall, which is pouring sparkling water into the lake. Nearby stands.......a Pokémon Center! You swim toward it, but suddenly, an Illumise flutters out from the Center. Around its neck is a golden necklace, with a turquoise 'A' at the end. It's a Team Aqua Pokémon, apparently, and it also seems to be a sentry. It flutters over the lake, and stares around, looking for intruders. All the while, a sad, lonely expression sits on its face, leading you to believe it's a prisoner Pokémon. Tatu soars to a tree, and you dive under the water. After a while, Tatu tells you telekinetically that the Illumise is gone. You surface, and breath down some more air. The Pokémon Center isn't safe anymore. What will you do now?


Following Tatu's signal I backstroked my way over to him. We were positioned on a small peninsula where we could see the pokemon center, and hopefully it couldn't see us. I climbed up into the tree with Tatu so I could see things from his point of view. I sat for a minute, thinking of a plan. "Here is the plan,” I whispered to Tatu. "We wait for Illumise to come back again, not any other pokemon, just Illumise. When it gets out of sight of the pokemon center I want you to sneak up behind it and use "Peck" on the back of the necklace. I am hoping that when the necklace falls off the Illumise will understand we want to help it and tell us what is going on. If the necklace doesn't break or if the Illumise continues to fight back despite being free, I want you to use "Peck" on it till it faints, then drag it back here in your talons. It’s a bug pokemon, so you shouldn't even need to use leer. The worst case scenario is that someone from the pokemon center will see you, in which case you need to fly in the opposite direction from our post here and hide until your safe. You can do this." Tatu puffed out his chest, showing me that we was brave. I realized that we might have to wait in this tree for a long time before the Illumise comes out again, but I was too curious about this whole situation to ignore it. The waiting began.

Waterlight
10th April 2005, 11:45 PM
Waterlight: Your Pokémon obey, and begin attacking. Torchic powers up with Focus Energy, and then begins slashing at the tree. Staryu and Clamperl balst at it with Water Gun, while Shellder rams the tree continually. After a minute or two of this onslaught, the tree rolls to the side. A hole is in the ground, the path to the Spell Tag! You cheer, and walk over. But, at the entrance, a greying old skeleton sits. Its mouth is locked into a permanent smile. You shudder and hesitate, but continue forward, reasoning that the skeleton cannot hurt you. At a foot from it, the skeleton shifts. Then, its eyes flare red, and it opens its mouth. A moaning noise comes from it, ghastly and inhuman. You stop, paralyzed with fear. The skeleton closes its mouth, and its eyes fade back to black. Now you're having second thoughts about entering. What will you do?

"A skeleton, huh?" Tom asked sarcastically, clicking his fingers four times. Staryu seemed to confirm the command, buy a shake of it's tips, and then got ready to blast the Skeleton with a Water Gun, after Tom had finished with his questions, incase of hostile action by the Skeleton.

"Would you be the old Woman, who got killed?" Tom asked, as he returned everyone but Staryu. "I was wondering if you would guide me to the Spell Tag? If you do, it'll be greatly appreciated. If not I can understand, but I'll have to try by myself."

Phaedra
11th April 2005, 12:05 AM
Vagabond Aeon: Snatching a sandwich, you walk along with Hania towards the Town Center of Seaside City. It seems like a usual day there: The regular bustle of tourists, the sudden shouts of salesmen, and the occasional whine of toddlers. You suddenly spot a scraggly, young boy wearing filthy clothes digging in the back pocket of a tall, middle-aged man's trousers. The man seems unaware of this taking place, engrossed in a nearby auction. Suddenly, the boy unearths a wallet from the man's pocket and runs off into a nearby crowd. The man whirls around, having felt him, and pats his back pocket. Upon feeling nothing, he scans the crowd and spots the boy running away with the wallet in his hand. He yells, "Hey, you! Come back here!" What will you do?

"Nice place. Reminds me of Florida." "Natu?" "Oh, you wouldn't know where that is. Ah, let's see how I can put this... it's a..." "Na! Na...!" "Ah...? What's up?"

Twisting around in the direction Hania was pointing, Jeremy noticed something odd... a rather disheveled boy sneaking around in the pocket of a gentleman's trousers. "Ah, geez... two shoots says he wimps out." "Na tu." "You're on."

After taking a second to determine possible escape routes, Jeremy took a position near what he figured was the most likely route and waited, his gun gripped and ready to go if need be. Natu pecked at a shoot and stared the boy down. He didn't appear to have any Pokemon, Jeremy noted. "Makes my job easier."

After a bit, the boy lifted out the wallet, attempting to dissapear into the crowd. "Predictiable..." The man noticed and shouted for him to stop. By that time, Jeremy had dashed into the crowd, while Hania started hopping over roofs, looking for the child...

Eon
11th April 2005, 1:24 AM
Kas85 – You arrive in Seaside City with your Horsea, Marina, eager to explore the mysterious Magnetic Island. Unfortunately, you soon encounter the first problem on your journey: how to get there. Frustrated, you turn to a nearby map. Scanning over it quickly, you find a ferry nearby. With a rush of excitement, you begin to run there. Finally, you reach the ferry, gasping for breath. You find an old man locking the door to the ferry station. You tap him on the shoulder, asking “Is the ferry closed?” He turns around rapidly, giving you a furious glare. With him facing you, you get a good look at the man. He was completely bald at the top of his head, but thick white hair was abundent on the sides of his head and on his mustache and beard. He was dressed in plain clothes, just some tan cargo pants and a dark blue sweater. His skin was weather-beaten and tan, and he was heavyseat, though his arms and legs were muscular. While he was not particularly tall, he seemed to tower over you as he spoke with a voice both as hard as a shard of ice and as heated as a raging fire. “This ferry is closed, and it will never open again.” With that, the man stormed off to a nearby fence, opened the gate, and disappeared into what you presume to be his backyard. Sighing, you begin to walk away to find another way to Magnetic Island when a cry of terror emits from somewhere behind you. Whipping around, you realize that it came from behind the gate the old man went in to. What will you do?

Torkoal Stu – You begin the long, long journey to the Garden of Iris. Unfortunately, as you look at a nearby map, the only way to go to the Garden of Iris is to ride the Monorail, then travel through the Dead Forest until you reach the other parts of the Enchanted Forest, then find the rainbow that leads up to the Garden of Iris. Sighing, you begin the walk to the Monorail. About a half hour later, you reach the Monorail Station. You walk up to the ticket booth, and you begin to ask the lady there for a ticket. However, she stops you in the middle of a sentence as she responds, distraught “Some theif stole the key to the Monorail. Without it, we can’t run it. I think he ran off towards the Town Centre.” What will you do now?

TreekoKnight97 – As you approach the Energos Quarry surrounded by all of your Pokemon, a voice calls out “Hey you! With the Pokemon!” Turning around, you see a middle-aged man running up to you, waving his arms frantically. You wait until the man reaches you, gasping. You take this moment to examine him. He has has tangled brown hair that looked like it hadn’t been combed in a few weeks. His skin was tan and was fairly dirty, as were his glasses, clothes, and backpack. He rubbed his eyes nervously as he spoke. “I am a researcher for the Silph company. I need some of the ore in the Energos Quarry that attracts Electric Pokemon. Unfortunately, many Electric Pokemon are all around it, so I cannot get any myself. You may need a Pokemon with Dig and Strength to get it out, too. Will you help me?”

Latias 10 – You decide to go to the Ruins in the Lost City of Sobek. After about an hour of walking, you arrive at the large area filled with excavation sites, archaeological labs, and the like. Taking in the sites, you do not see a figure approach you until it taps you on the shoulder. Turning around, you see an eager young man, apparently an archaeologist. “Sorry to bother you, but one of our excavation workers hasn’t shown up today and we could really use someone to replace him. If you help us, anything you find you can keep, as long as we don’t need it for our research.” Your reaction?

Alexander the great V2 – To get to the Shale Bay, you soon realize you need a mode of transportation. Scanning a nearby map, you see the nearest transportation is an airlift. You head over there, hoping for a lift. You find two people, a man and a woman, arguing in front of the helepad. “I’ve told you: I can’t fly the airlift today until my precious Lyra battles!” the woman screams. “Why?” the man yelled back. “How many times do I have to tell you? A battle at the beginning of the day ensures a successful fight! Without it, we could crash!” the woman responded. “You and your stupid superstitions!” the man rolled his eyes. Glancing around, he sees you. “Hey, you! Will you battle her? If you do, you’ll get a free flight on the airlift!” Your response?

UmbreonTrainer2004 – You begin your Fizzytopia journey by heading to the Hydro-Electric Dam. Walking along, followed by your Totodile, you walk through Seaside City, then out of it until you reach the dam. Taking in the sights as you walk through a small, town-like area, you are stopped by a woman who comes running out in front of you. “Oh, please help me!” she sobbed frantically. “My children and I were at the dam, and, I don’t know what happened. I was so enamored with the dam that I didn’t notice they had wandered off. I tried looking everywhere, but I cannot find them!” Will you help her?

Spirit_of_Auron
11th April 2005, 2:08 AM
Kas85 – You arrive in Seaside City with your Horsea, Marina, eager to explore the mysterious Magnetic Island. Unfortunately, you soon encounter the first problem on your journey: how to get there. Frustrated, you turn to a nearby map. Scanning over it quickly, you find a ferry nearby. With a rush of excitement, you begin to run there. Finally, you reach the ferry, gasping for breath. You find an old man locking the door to the ferry station. You tap him on the shoulder, asking “Is the ferry closed?” He turns around rapidly, giving you a furious glare. With him facing you, you get a good look at the man. He was completely bald at the top of his head, but thick white hair was abundent on the sides of his head and on his mustache and beard. He was dressed in plain clothes, just some tan cargo pants and a dark blue sweater. His skin was weather-beaten and tan, and he was heavyseat, though his arms and legs were muscular. While he was not particularly tall, he seemed to tower over you as he spoke with a voice both as hard as a shard of ice and as heated as a raging fire. “This ferry is closed, and it will never open again.” With that, the man stormed off to a nearby fence, opened the gate, and disappeared into what you presume to be his backyard. Sighing, you begin to walk away to find another way to Magnetic Island when a cry of terror emits from somewhere behind you. Whipping around, you realize that it came from behind the gate the old man went in to. What will you do?



After hearing the cry of terror, Kassie knew what she had to do, she had to go back and see if she could help in anyway possible. Running as fast as she possibly could, she hoped that she would be able to make it back in time, before something terrible would happen, She called out her aron, Stelena, to make sure that whatever was happening, she had her all star pokemon by her side.

Umbrazard
11th April 2005, 2:16 AM
::whistles patiently:: Hmm, hey updater guys! ::Waves hand like an idoit:: umm, was something wrong with my introductory post? Cause I haven't been updated yet and people who started after me have. I'm not whining, just wondering.
~Umbra;197;

TreeckoKnight87
11th April 2005, 2:19 AM
TreekoKnight97 – As you approach the Energos Quarry surrounded by all of your Pokemon, a voice calls out “Hey you! With the Pokemon!” Turning around, you see a middle-aged man running up to you, waving his arms frantically. You wait until the man reaches you, gasping. You take this moment to examine him. He has has tangled brown hair that looked like it hadn’t been combed in a few weeks. His skin was tan and was fairly dirty, as were his glasses, clothes, and backpack. He rubbed his eyes nervously as he spoke. “I am a researcher for the Silph company. I need some of the ore in the Energos Quarry that attracts Electric Pokemon. Unfortunately, many Electric Pokemon are all around it, so I cannot get any myself. You may need a Pokemon with Dig and Strength to get it out, too. Will you help me?”

Chase was surprised by the sudden appearence of the scientist. He listened to his request intently and considered whether or not to help the man.

"I'd like to help you, but none of my pokemon know Strength or Dig," Chase said sheepishly. He remembered that King, his Krabby, could learn both moves.

Dark Scizor
11th April 2005, 2:22 AM
DS run with his pal Pincer, the Scizor."Pincer, let´s hurry" he told to his bug friend. They were excited because finally they would enter to the best part of the Enchanted Forest: The Dead Forest."So this is the place" DS thought,"This is the perfect place to catch bug pokemon". Pincer, who learned Cut, would help him to clear the way of trees. Pincer was very happy because he knew that the forest was full of action.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
11th April 2005, 2:23 AM
Umbra: You will be Updated when your Updator is ready. Some are more active than others. There are a fair few ZAs yet to give Updates. Your post was fine. I can understand your frustration, but please try to be patient. I have no power over your Updator, whomever he/she is, so I can't help. Just wait patiently/hope.

SC~ out

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
11th April 2005, 2:27 AM
UPDATES:
It's a shame I'm not to do more than three Updates a week. You people are so quick! It's hard to restrain myself.....
GWAR: Krypt doesn't completely understand your idea, but it begins to circle the ghost. Duskull's eye whirls around in circles, trying to follow Krypt. Krypt is too fast for it though. Frustrated, Duskull starts another Night Shade. Krypt stops in front of it, to get Duskull to see it. Then, it charges at Duskull, and flings itself at it. It flies through, but Duskull has shot out another Night Shade. But this time, it hits itself, as you had hoped. Through the darkness, you hear a piercing shriek. It's an unearthly sound, filled with anguish and pain. The blackness fades, and Duskull comes back into view. Its red eye is out of view, and it falls to the ground. Its eye is still gone, and it looks quite dead. Perfect for capture! But, this could be a trick. It might attack if you catch it. What will you do?


[COLOR=Cyan]SC~ out

Gwar cheers his companion on relentlessy. "Your doing great Krypt! Keep it circling!" Watching his pokemon battle with such ferocity is exhilerating! Keeping close notice of the Duskull's actions he sees as Krypt halts and allows the Duskull to take aim. "GOOD! Get ready!" The Duskull prepares its next attack and then Gwar shouts just as it begins to strike, "NOW KRYPT!" He watches Krypt leap into the Duskull and then pumps his fist into the air when his plan works! "Way to go!"

Staring now at the perhaps fainted body of the Duskull on the ground he thinks for a moment, squeezing the pokeball in his left hand. "Great job Krypt...but...I dont know." He speaks with himself, then decides he might as well take the chance, it's no good to miss a capture like this.

"Brother...get ready for anything..." With slight pause he readies the pokeball and begins to release it at the body of the Duskull.

umbreon11
11th April 2005, 3:42 AM
UPDATES:
It's a shame I'm not to do more than three Updates a week. You people are so quick! It's hard to restrain myself.....
umbreon11: The Spearow chase after Tera angrily, trying to attack. But, Tera soars skyward suddenly, too fast for the Spearow to notice. They stop, confused, as Tera disappears. Then, Tera dives down at them. The Spearow don't see her coming, and are hit harrd. Four more Spearow fall to the ground, joining their fallen members. Treecko cheers at this. Tera soars up again, but this time, the remaining three Spearow see it happen. They fly up to her just as Tera descends. But, Tera's velocity is much greater than the Spearows', and she plows right through them. The Spearow all plummet down, and crash to the ground. Treecko jumps from you arms, and openly celebrates. But, this arouses a Spearow, who caws angrily at the three of you. it glows white as it squawks, and changes form. Moments later, an angry Fearow sits before you and Treecko. Tera watches from above, eyes wide with shock. Then, Fearows calls out in fury, and barrels toward Treecko. Treecko jumps at the last second, and Fearow misses. You realize the danger, and think of quitting. But how would you escape a full-grown, fully enraged fearow? What will you do?
SC~ out
I got a meowth at the Adoption Centre.

leta took out a pokeball and threw it in the air.A meowth apeared in fornt of leta.
"meowth,I need you to keep use growl."Meowth began to growl at fearow."Tera try using sky attack agin,it might be tired from that last attack,hit it hard agin."Then Tera started to glow agin.

Elite Water Trainer
11th April 2005, 5:13 AM
Can I continue from the Glacier Islands please?


EWT - Bobby immediately Flashes the area, giving it light so you can see. As you watch your surroundings, you see a Sneasel covering it's face, blinded by the Flash! Bobby dives for him in an instant attempt to hit it with a Strength, and hits right on, for pretty good damage! Sneasel flies backwards in the wall, right beside an old shovel. But Sneasel rises again, determined to not let this hit make him fall on knee. He prepares, and you can see his claws begin to glow white. What will you do?
Hayley covers her eyes which are stinging after Bobby's flash. Rubbing her leg which is hurting after falling on the icy tunnel floor she gets to her feet when she sees Sneasels claws glowing. "Be careful Bobby! It's going to scratch you!" she warns. "Use Astonish to surprise it then grab it and Seismic Toss it into the floor!" Hayley slips and stumbles on the ice to grab the shovel to get it away from Sneasel so it can't use it as a weapon against Bobby, and holds it tight ready to wham Sneasel with it if it hurts her pokemon.

Alexander the great V2
11th April 2005, 5:20 AM
Alexander the great V2 – To get to the Shale Bay, you soon realize you need a mode of transportation. Scanning a nearby map, you see the nearest transportation is an airlift. You head over there, hoping for a lift. You find two people, a man and a woman, arguing in front of the helepad. “I’ve told you: I can’t fly the airlift today until my precious Lyra battles!” the woman screams. “Why?” the man yelled back. “How many times do I have to tell you? A battle at the beginning of the day ensures a successful fight! Without it, we could crash!” the woman responded. “You and your stupid superstitions!” the man rolled his eyes. Glancing around, he sees you. “Hey, you! Will you battle her? If you do, you’ll get a free flight on the airlift!” Your response?


"So your saying I battle this lady, and i get a free trip to shale bay? Cool! Grassy, Lets get this party started!" Alex threw grassy's pokeball into the air, and a red beam reveled a sleeping pokemon."WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!" Alex yelled to the snoring small-green monster

;252;Yawn. Hi Alex, whatya doing?

"We're battleing this lady here, so get of your rear end!"

;252; Whatever, lets kick some arse!

The small green treeko, named Grassy, preperd for his very first battle

Darkchu
11th April 2005, 8:19 AM
Jess and the flareon both tackled into the two vicious pokemon, knocking them both into the water.
"Great job, ok you know what to do Darkchu" Tucci yelled.
;025;"Alright!" He cried letting loose a turbo charged thundershock at the two struggleing in the water. Both of them screamed as the electricity hit their bodies. The ensuing power causedf a giant explosion, as the smoke cleared, Tucci saw both the scyther and croconaw lying on the ground KO'ed.
"Yeah, great job everyone." he said, patting his two pokemon on the head.
"Thank you so much for helping me." The woman replied in a thick German accent. She bent down and was stroking her flareon.
"I think I know a way to repay you for your help." She leaned in close to Tucci.
"Hey, what are you doing?" he cried, blushing profusely. Just as she was about to kiss him, everything flicked and melted away.
Standing up Tucci sighed, "It always seems to end just as it gets interesting", he thought.
Standing up he saw the professor give him a thumbs up through the window. Tucci steped out of the hologram chamber.
"You love doing that to me don't you?" Tucci accused the professor.
"You should have seen the look on your face. Oh, and by the way, while you where in there your fire myth egg hatched. Here it is." Professor Maple said, handing him a pokeball.
"Cool, took it long enough though." he said, taking the ball and dropping it. In the flash of light tha it emitted formed the shape of a slugma.
;218; "If you ever leave me with that man again I will fry you pants like I did when you got me from the egg center." She said angrily.
Tucci sweat dropped and sucked her back in the ball.
"Fiesty little thing isn't she." Professor Maple said.
"Yeah, I remember the burn, it still stings."
"OK, well you can go out into the garden of Iris now. The clouds that hold it up stabalized while you where training."
"Cool, thanks for the training. You coming Darkchu?"
;025; "Nah, I'll just stay here with this weirdo. Of course I'm coming with you." he trotted up to Tucci and shocked him before jumping up to his shoulder and perching there.
"Grrr, would you stop shocking me."
;025; "I will when you stop acting supid.
"Rrrrrrr." Tucci ground his teeth, then he sighed, "oh well, lets get going."
He walked out the door of the lab.
Looking over the stunning beauty of the garden sustained by clouds, Tucci set of with Darkchu glowing softly on his shoulder.

Goin' Graveler
11th April 2005, 9:35 AM
Goin' Graveler: Numel lets out a long Growl at Onix, who turns to it. Briefly, fear flashes across its eyes. Onis stays in that spot, watching yoru Growling Numel. Meanwhile, Horsea closes its eyes. It opens them quickly, and they are glowing blue. Water flies upward from beneath the earth, and forms a titanic wave. Horsea jerks forward, and the wave follows. Onix turns around at the last second, and its pupils widen. It starts to burrow away, but the wave hits it first. Onix howls, and crashes to the ground. The wave dissipates eventually, and Horsea's eyes return to their normal color. You look at Numel, and are shocked to find it lying on its side. The Surf knocked it out! But, on the bright side, it knocked out Onix as well! You cheer inwardly, careful not to arouse it, and think quickly. You could capture this Onix now, and have some preparation for what lies ahead. Or, you could jsut keep on going,a nd allow onix to stay at its home. What will you do?


OOC: Did Horsea gain any levels?

Berig looked at Horsea with a look of 'You're my only hope now...' and quickly pulls out a Pokeball from his belt, throwing it at the colossal giant Rock Pokemon, as Horsea looks in with interest.

ForeverFlygon
11th April 2005, 10:21 AM
ForeverFlygon: Fearow listens to your speech indifferently, and inspects its wings in boredom. Angrily, you order Styx to attack the disrespectful bird. Styx snarls in confirmation, and shoots swirling triangles from its claws at Fearow. Fearow is shocked at this, but recovers quickly. It dives downward at lightning speed, and its beak swirls. A high speed Drill Peck! Its beak slices straight through the Tri Attacks, scattering them across the sky. Lotad scuttles back, bearing Wurmple on its head. It watches Fearow draw closer, as do you. "Styx, evade!" you call, far too late. Styx tries to jump to the left, but it's too late. Fearow slams into Styx, and sends it rocketing into a tree. The tree flies backward from the impact, with Styx stuck to the front. Dust flies up, coating the area. As it clears, you see Styx lying on top of the tree, knocked out. You dash over, and pick up your poor Sneasel. You notice a Sneasel-like imprint in the tree. That Fearow is much stronger than you anticipated. You should leave now, and heal Styx. But, you want revenge on Fearow's attack on Styx. It's a difficult decision, and you can't choose. What will you do?

"Supid Fearow..." Feera mumbles as he picks Sneasel up. "Here, you can do it" Feer says, and heals Styx using a Potion. Styx recovers surprisingly quick, and rises to his feet.
"I have an idea, Styx. Get two really sharp branches off that tree, and use them as daggers." Styx nods.
"But don't attack now, I'll have Mikozou take a look at the Fearow", Feera adds, and takes a pokeball from his belt. "Come on out, Mikozou" He says, and releases a Shiny Barboach into the river. "Miko, we need your help. There's this Fearow that thinks he is something, so I want you to surprise him. Just swim around in the river, and look delicious, however you do that. Then when Fearow comes in for you, which he most certainly will, create a Spark. In the exact moment when is is holding you, and when his beak is in the water, schock him with a Spark." Feera explains. Mikozou nods, and begins to look around for this supposedly stong opponent.
"Then" Feera adds, "Use Surf to catch him in the water, and a Whirlpool to make him stay there."

"Barboach-Bar!" Mikozou says, and begins to swim around happily in the river, eyes still open for the Fearow.

UmbreonTrainer2004
11th April 2005, 12:45 PM
UmbreonTrainer2004 – You begin your Fizzytopia journey by heading to the Hydro-Electric Dam. Walking along, followed by your Totodile, you walk through Seaside City, then out of it until you reach the dam. Taking in the sights as you walk through a small, town-like area, you are stopped by a woman who comes running out in front of you. “Oh, please help me!” she sobbed frantically. “My children and I were at the dam, and, I don’t know what happened. I was so enamored with the dam that I didn’t notice they had wandered off. I tried looking everywhere, but I cannot find them!” Will you help her?
"Sure, I'll help." Adam said. "Where did you last see them?" Adam asked the lady who had now stopped crying. "Over there." She said, pointing towards a spot right next to the dam.

Adam walked over to the spot and examined it. "Totodile! Totodile!" Jaws shouted suddenly. "What is it?" Adam grinned. Jaws had discovered foot-prints.

Rikku.
11th April 2005, 1:36 PM
Kaya stretched her arms upwards, turning to her companion, Nidoran who was stood by her feet. "Well Nidoran, this looks like Fizzytopia to me!" Nidoran nodded in agreement, "Nido-nido-ran!". It had taken them a long time to walk here from their hometown. Kaya thumbed through her guidebook, "Hmm.." she mused over the places available to them. Whilst doing this, Nidoran stretched and looked about, taking in the new surroundings.

Kaya suddenly shut the book, creating a small thud-like noise. Nidoran jumped slightly. "I've decided!", she happily stated. She placed the guidebook back into her backpack and kneeled down to Nidoran's level. "We've had a long hard journey haven't we?" Nidoran nodded. "So why don't we head down to the Eastern Coast towards Seaside City and then break off to the River?" Kaya rubbed behind Nidoran's ear lightly, being aware of his poison spikes. "We can go to the River and have a relaxing time sitting on the bank, can't we?" Nidoran nodded, "Nido!".

"Well, this is going to be a relaxing start to our journey", she grinned. And with that the two friends began walking towards the bustling Seaside City.

ROBEATSKEE1
11th April 2005, 2:34 PM
Hiya guys. Everyone in my group I have updated below. Enjoy! =D

!すげい!: Your Cyndaquil attempts to light up the cavern, but fails due to that it doesn't know flash. (If it does tell me. You didn't post your sig so I couldn't see). You attempt to move rocks anyway, but there are still many left. The Shellder re-appears, and tackles into the side of your Cyndaquil, making it cringe in pain, then hops away happily. What shall you do?
[/COLOR]
OOC:nope it dosnt know flash
As Cydaquil growled loudly at the shellder ROBEAT turned back let out his lapras and and told his them to track down the shellder and for lapras to put shellder to sleep with sing and for cydaquil to tackle shellder once its asleep,know for the rocks go houndour! houndour use strengh to move the rocks! scyther return, *gives earmuffs to cydaquil ,houndour and himself goes and keeps an eye on cydaquil , houndour & lapras*

Aura The Wolf
11th April 2005, 4:56 PM
(OOC: Um, I posted a few pages ago and have not been updated nor have an updator. Should I just wait or was I skipped? O.o just wondering...)

ForeverFlygon
11th April 2005, 5:19 PM
Just wait. The chances are you've gotten into P-Arts group, who have just returned from his holiday. You will be updated soon enough, so keep your eyes open.

Latias10
11th April 2005, 9:49 PM
Latias 10 – You decide to go to the Ruins in the Lost City of Sobek. After about an hour of walking, you arrive at the large area filled with excavation sites, archaeological labs, and the like. Taking in the sites, you do not see a figure approach you until it taps you on the shoulder. Turning around, you see an eager young man, apparently an archaeologist. “Sorry to bother you, but one of our excavation workers hasn’t shown up today and we could really use someone to replace him. If you help us, anything you find you can keep, as long as we don’t need it for our research.” Your reaction?

After doing the tiering walk to the Ruins Catherine finally made it. She looked around seeing the many interesting things there. She felt a tap on her shoulder and saw a young man standing behind her. He told her that they need another worker and that maybe she could help out. Catherine carefully thought over the quetion. She had nothing else to do so why not. " Sure I would love to. All you have to tell me is what I have to do." she told the man. She then paitently waited for the man's reply to what she had just said.

Gamer C
12th April 2005, 2:06 AM
Vagabond Aeon: You rush into the crowd, as Hania hops from rooftop to rooftop, each of you searching for the thief. After a few seconds of searching, you spot him running towards an rather long alleyway between a cafe entitled "Noodles Galore" and a worn down building with a few broken windows and bunch of graffiti splattered on its walls. You run toward him, but then a crowd of tourist decides to pass in front of you, blocking the way and hiding the boy from view. By the time they clear, the boy has disappeared, probably somewhere else by now. Hania hops down to your shoulder from a nearby hot dog stand and says in Natu language that the boy ran into the run-down building via a side door in the alley. The long alley looms ahead of you, its dark shadows hiding what lies there. What will you do?


Amadeus Windfall: I think something's wrong with your color tags. Check to see if they're all right next time. You climb down the rainbow, leaving the lonely old man to rest by himself. He grins as you touch the ground, wondering if you knew what you were getting into....

As you enter the Dead Forest, you sense an odd presence around you. Goosebumps cover your arms and the ghastly wind sends a few chills up your spine. The path gets darker as you venture deeper into the forest. In fact, as you reach the center, you can hardly see a thing. A bush rustles, and something bumps into your shin. Startled, you jump back in surprise. Something sticky covers your legs. You cannot make out what's happening. What will you do?

Batesy: Resisting the temptation to go drink one-year-old soda, you run towards the train and hop into it. Taking a seat in the front, you look around and notice a human figure in the seat across from you. Before you can do anything, the train suddenly takes off at an alarming speed. The landscape is a blur as the train whizzes through the fairground. You get a little nauseated and look toward the "driver's" seat. Suddenly, you gasp. There is nobody there to control the train. The human figure you saw earlier limply falls to the floor, and you can see that it is a skeleton. It seems that you have chosen a ride of a death time. The train enters a seemingly unending tunnel. You stifle a scream as you hurtle forward, possibly to your death. The train is abruptly stopped in the middle of the tunnel by something unable to be seen. You fall out of your seat, cold sweat dripping down your forehead, panting. A Shuppet floats up into the train in front of you and laughs at the frightened look on your face. What will you do?

Radical Edward: I think you misread the update. I didn't say the guy kicked you out of the jeep, but I'll deal with this. Next time, try to read the update more closely. As you jump out of the jeep, you toss out a Pokeball and send out your Masquerain. As the jeep zooms off into the distance, you command your Masquerain to pursue it. As the swift bug flies off toward the vehicle, you and Dyrim bend down, lift up the knocked out driver, and start carrying him over to one of the excavation sites.


Meanwhile, Masquerain seems to be keeping up with the jeep with hardly any effort, thanks to his four wings and propeller. The driver spots him in his rear view mirror and speeds up. Masquerade easily keeps up. The driver is frustrated and throws it at the back seat. It bursts open to reveal a Murkrow. "Murkrow," he shouts "blow that bug away with a few Whirlwinds or so and then finish it off with a Drill Peck!" The black bird leaps out of the jeep and starts flapping his wings wildly, creating a strong wind. Masquerain is blown back gradually, and the jeep speeds off into the distance without any pursuers nearby. Murkrow stops flapping his wings and swoops toward Masquerain, beak spinning wildly, ready for the kill....

Meanwhile, The sun shines down on your back and sweat drips down your forehead as you and Dyrim lug the man to the camp. After a few minutes, you collapse to the ground, tired out. The campsite is still almost a mile away. There has to be a way you can get there quicker. A few jeeps pass by, but none of them seem to see you. One lone jeep comes up the path and seems to see you, for it stops by you. A man, probably not much older than 20, jumps out of the it. "Need a ride?" he asks. What will you do?

NOTE: You cannot control Masquerain unless you have a way of communicating to him via long distances. I don't expect he has a cell phone, though. =p


Aquatic Angel: You agree to help the boy and send out your Charmander to fight Meowth. You and the fiery lizard walk over to the Meowth, who looks up upon hearing you. Charmander Growls menacingly, trying to intimidate Meowth. Meowth ***** his head to the left, puzzled. He then laughs and tosses the Pokeball into the air, taunting Charmander. Charmander, slightly annoyed, starts to spin around. Burning Embers fly from his tail onto Meowth, who yelps in pain and rushes over to the river, still holding onto the Pokeball. He dives into the river, putting the lames out, and only suffering a few minor burns. Meowth growls angrily, and the coin symbol on his head starts glowing, a sign that a Pay Day is coming. Pennies and quarters fly out from it and pelt Charmander. Charmander ducks and covers his head, trying to protect himself from the hard coins. He crawls over to the riverbank and takes a swipe at Meowth, but misses as he is too far away from Meowth to reach him. Meowth stops attacking and laughs at Charmander, who is too scared of the water to get into the river. What will you do?

Typhlosion X: You stand your ground and send out your Pokemon to take on the bikers. Upon hearing your response, the biker who spoke to you yells to his friends, "It seems there's a troublemaker who won't leave!" The other two bikers turn to face you. The one fighting the lady says, "Shove off, before you get hurt." Suddenly, he is blasted off his bike onto the ground, Blaze having set his rear tire on fire. Getting up to his feet, the biker sees what has happened and shouts at you, "Dude! What are you trying to pull? You.." His words are drowned out-literally-by a Surf from Muddy. The bikers are all soaked, the lady managing to barely escape the wave. As your remaining Pokemon surround the lady to protect her from harm, the biker screams, "Okay, dude! Enough is enough!" He tosses out two Pokeballs into the river, which burst out to reveal a Huntail and a Weezing. "Huntail," he screeches "drown the Quilava with a Surf and a Water Pulse! Weezing, hit Mudkip with two Sludges!" The two Pokemon advance closer to their opponents, preparing to attack. What will you do?

Radical Edward
12th April 2005, 3:18 AM
Radical Edward: I think you misread the update. I didn't say the guy kicked you out of the jeep, but I'll deal with this. Next time, try to read the update more closely. As you jump out of the jeep, you toss out a Pokeball and send out your Masquerain. As the jeep zooms off into the distance, you command your Masquerain to pursue it. As the swift bug flies off toward the vehicle, you and Dyrim bend down, lift up the knocked out driver, and start carrying him over to one of the excavation sites.


Meanwhile, Masquerain seems to be keeping up with the jeep with hardly any effort, thanks to his four wings and propeller. The driver spots him in his rear view mirror and speeds up. Masquerade easily keeps up. The driver is frustrated and throws it at the back seat. It bursts open to reveal a Murkrow. "Murkrow," he shouts "blow that bug away with a few Whirlwinds or so and then finish it off with a Drill Peck!" The black bird leaps out of the jeep and starts flapping his wings wildly, creating a strong wind. Masquerain is blown back gradually, and the jeep speeds off into the distance without any pursuers nearby. Murkrow stops flapping his wings and swoops toward Masquerain, beak spinning wildly, ready for the kill....

Meanwhile, The sun shines down on your back and sweat drips down your forehead as you and Dyrim lug the man to the camp. After a few minutes, you collapse to the ground, tired out. The campsite is still almost a mile away. There has to be a way you can get there quicker. A few jeeps pass by, but none of them seem to see you. One lone jeep comes up the path and seems to see you, for it stops by you. A man, probably not much older than 20, jumps out of the it. "Need a ride?" he asks. What will you do?

NOTE: You cannot control Masquerain unless you have a way of communicating to him via long distances. I don't expect he has a cell phone, though. =p



As the jeep pulls up to Ben and the man jumps out, the man has barely enough time to get 3 words out before Ben and Dyrim have tossed the man gently in the Back of the Jeep and jumped into the Back seat of the jeep.

"Get us to that site fast so we can get Driver here some care,"Says Ben Frantically,"Than Take us that way."He says pointing in the way that the theif went."I sent My Masquerain After a Theif that knocked Driver out and stole our jeep, and I don't know how long he can hold out.I saw a few pokballs on the Theif's Belt."

Ben Wait's anxiously for the Man's reply, As Masquerain Won't last long.

Kal-El
12th April 2005, 4:33 AM
Batesy: Resisting the temptation to go drink one-year-old soda, you run towards the train and hop into it. Taking a seat in the front, you look around and notice a human figure in the seat across from you. Before you can do anything, the train suddenly takes off at an alarming speed. The landscape is a blur as the train whizzes through the fairground. You get a little nauseated and look toward the "driver's" seat. Suddenly, you gasp. There is nobody there to control the train. The human figure you saw earlier limply falls to the floor, and you can see that it is a skeleton. It seems that you have chosen a ride of a death time. The train enters a seemingly unending tunnel. You stifle a scream as you hurtle forward, possibly to your death. The train is abruptly stopped in the middle of the tunnel by something unable to be seen. You fall out of your seat, cold sweat dripping down your forehead, panting. A Shuppet floats up into the train in front of you and laughs at the frightened look on your face. What will you do?

Upon hopping onto the front seats of the train, Batesy noticed a human figure at the driver's seat.
Before Batesy could say or do anything the train took off at a top speed. Faster than a Pidgeot even. The landscape was unseeable as it was just a blur. He turned towards the driver's seat. NO DRIVER!
The figure slipped down. Batesy could make out that it was a skeleton. He was at the face of death. He closed his eyes hoping the train would stop.
"Huh?" Batesy asked when he opened his eyes. He had stopped. But how? A ghost Pokémon floated up. It looked quite like a puppet. "A Shuppet!" he said. The Shuppet was laughing. "That wasn't very nice," he tossed a Poké Ball, "Shroomy, use Absorb!"
His little grass Pokémon popped out and began his attack.

Dark Fire
12th April 2005, 5:54 AM
Another set of updates for you guys, enjoy!

Arc_Angel- Impish and the Abra square off. For a few second they stare into each other’s eyes without doing anything. Finally the Abra rushes at your at your Sableye. The movement was so unexpected it throws your Sableye off, and he gets shoved by the Abra. Rebounding from the shove Impish uses Leer, which seems to scare the Abra a little bit. Trying to imitate the speed of the Abra, Impish jumps and gets a few scratches on the petite psychic pokemon. Once again the two square off, but this time Impish goes first, it once again jumps at the Abra ready to dig into its flesh. The Abra didn’t move at all, that is until Impish was inches away. Just before impact the Abra teleported behind Impish and gave it another shove. Looks like this fight is just beginning. What are you going to do?

K79- Trusting your instincts you go forward. After a few minutes of travelling you begin to question your decision. Your Mudkip also seems pretty tired of doing nothing. After another few minutes of walking you decide to walk back, but just as you turn around a voice enters your head. It was very weak, and tired. “Please…help me…”. Spinning around in alarm you begin running the same way as before, until you see a man lying, his arm streched out for help. You and Mudden run up to help him. The man seems to be in his thirties, and would be considered an average citizen, if not for his clothes. He was wearing a dark grey robe, with very strange green markings. The parts where the robe wasn’t covering his body you can see purple pants, and shirt. This man isn’t normal, he is a psychic, and that’s how he got into your head. Will you help?

Ice Tyranitar- [Repost] With your Snorunt beside you you walk into the Hydro-Electrical Dam. First thing you notice is a big sign to your right. To tourists, as well as citizens. The Hydro-Elecrtrical Dam lately has had a big problem with pokemon, itmes, and other trainer possesions being lost/stolen. We strongly suggest you keep an eye on all possesions and valuables. Thank you, The HEDP (Hydro-Electrical Dam Patrol). The sign makes you somewhat amused, and you continue walking into the Dam. Seeing as it was a beatiful day out you go to release your pokemon. You grope at your belt, but miss the pokeballs, and go for another reach. Again they were not there. Looking back you see a fat Psyduck making his getaway with your pokeballs. What will you do?

Psyshadow- (Can you please post in third person, if you don’t know what it is PM me) The boy looks up at you, fear and joy both in his eyes. "Hey, I'm Chris. What's your name?" You ask. “Umm, it’s Alex,” He answers shyly. “Why are you being nice to me? no one else is.” He adds. But before you can answer two people come between you and Alex. “Hahaha, look at the little boys.” Says one. “Yeah, looks like Alex finally made a friend so he can battle with us, ‘cuz we creamed him last time. Didn’t we?” With that the two boys released their pokemon, a Rattata and a Poochyena. Alex looked a little frightened, but he released his pokemon a Spheal. What will you do?

KC- You and the Poliwag jump out of the water and onto the white sands of the beach. The Poliwag is a little mad at you. Your Charmander rushes at it, and gives it a few good scratches. The Poliwag backs up a few feet and then releases a stream of small bubbles, due to how slow they were moving, your Charmander evades most of the bubbles, but gets hit by some of the stray ones, dealing minor damage. Balancing out after the attack the Poliwag lets out another stream of bubbles. This time it hits your Charmander hard in the face. It rolled back and cried out in pain, but got up quickly and charged the foe, barraging it with more scratches. The battle is pretty even, but it doesn’t look like your opponent is ready to give up just yet. What will you do?

Phaedra
12th April 2005, 6:42 AM
Vagabond Aeon: You rush into the crowd, as Hania hops from rooftop to rooftop, each of you searching for the thief. After a few seconds of searching, you spot him running towards an rather long alleyway between a cafe entitled "Noodles Galore" and a worn down building with a few broken windows and bunch of graffiti splattered on its walls. You run toward him, but then a crowd of tourist decides to pass in front of you, blocking the way and hiding the boy from view. By the time they clear, the boy has disappeared, probably somewhere else by now. Hania hops down to your shoulder from a nearby hot dog stand and says in Natu language that the boy ran into the run-down building via a side door in the alley. The long alley looms ahead of you, its dark shadows hiding what lies there. What will you do?

"****...!" Jeremy smashed the side of his fist into the wall. He cursed and shook his head - the kid had gotten away thanks to some random tourists. Why did he have such horrible luck, he wondered...

"Damnit, kid, you got lucky." Suddenly, Hania hopped down from a nearby stand, chirping frantically and pointing his wing down the alley.

"Na tu! Tu! tu! Na!" "What? You saw where he went?" "Tu!" Jeremy pumped his fist. "Right. Lead the way." With that, Jeremy proceeded into the alley, letting Hania lead him up to a side door. "Be prepared to defend yourself if need be, okay?" "Natu." "Okay." Slowly, Jeremy opened the door...

Acheront
12th April 2005, 9:07 AM
Can I suggest that updators bold the names of the people they update because it is hard to find where an update starts and finishes.

Zodiac The Vampire
12th April 2005, 5:55 PM
KC- You and the Poliwag jump out of the water and onto the white sands of the beach. The Poliwag is a little mad at you. Your Charmander rushes at it, and gives it a few good scratches. The Poliwag backs up a few feet and then releases a stream of small bubbles, due to how slow they were moving, your Charmander evades most of the bubbles, but gets hit by some of the stray ones, dealing minor damage. Balancing out after the attack the Poliwag lets out another stream of bubbles. This time it hits your Charmander hard in the face. It rolled back and cried out in pain, but got up quickly and charged the foe, barraging it with more scratches. The battle is pretty even, but it doesn’t look like your opponent is ready to give up just yet. What will you do?


Jonny knows Charmander has the strength within him to continue battling on. Even though Poliwag seems determined, Jonny knows that Charmander has the strength insdie him to prevail. But he also knows that Scratch on its own will not work. Looking around, Jonny notices Poliwag preparing to send another stream of Bubbles towards Charmander.

"Charmander, throw sand from the beach to stun Poliwag (almost Sand Attack, but not quite) then go in for more Scratches." calls Jonny, hoping this tactic will work and be enough to overcome the determined foe.

Feeling around for the Pokéballs in his backpack, Jonny thinks he should try and catch the slippery water Pokémon. But he knows Poliwag is still strong enough to evade capture, and he knows it is all up to Charmander.

Arc_Angel
12th April 2005, 6:37 PM
Another set of updates for you guys, enjoy!

Arc_Angel- Impish and the Abra square off. For a few second they stare into each other’s eyes without doing anything. Finally the Abra rushes at your at your Sableye. The movement was so unexpected it throws your Sableye off, and he gets shoved by the Abra. Rebounding from the shove Impish uses Leer, which seems to scare the Abra a little bit. Trying to imitate the speed of the Abra, Impish jumps and gets a few scratches on the petite psychic pokemon. Once again the two square off, but this time Impish goes first, it once again jumps at the Abra ready to dig into its flesh. The Abra didn’t move at all, that is until Impish was inches away. Just before impact the Abra teleported behind Impish and gave it another shove. Looks like this fight is just beginning. What are you going to do?

Stacey watched as the two pokemon stared each other down until the wild Abra made the first move by shoving Impish. She was astonished by its speed and winced as it made contact with her pokemon. She cheered for Imp as he executed his moves well and got some scratches on the abra. As the two squared off again, Stcaey's heart was pounding in her ears at the excitement of the battle. Not waiting for any order Impish went in for the attack and the wild Abra teleported behind her pokemon, and before she could shout a warning, it shoved Impish again.

Stacey chewed hip lip and cursed herself for forgetting that the Abra could easily teleport behind her pokemon if it went in for the attack. As her Sableye glared angrily at the Abra for that manouvere, attack plans were being formulated in her mind. 'The only attack an Abra knows is teleport, so it would have to rely on sheer physical force, such as shoving, to do any damage to Impish. When it did use it's teleport, it appeared behind Imp, obviously to take him by surprise, to get an attack in before Imp could.' A thought suddenly hit her, her mind grasping at it and working it to her benefit. 'That may just work' she thinks to herself.

"Imp, I want you to stand your ground. This Abra is fast and if we want to beat it were gonna have to use a little tatics"

"Sable sableye" said Impish grudgling agreeing with her.

"Wait for it to attack you again, it'll need to be close to do any damage to you. If it comes for a face on-attack, use scratch immediately as you see it move for you. But what I think it is more likely to do is teleport behind you to catch you by surprise again. But you'll be ready for it. If it does, as soon as you see it disappear, quickly turn around and use scratch. Then follow up with Leer once you've struck it and scratch again. Do you understand?"

"Sableye" Impish said preparing to implement the strategy it was given.

'This Abra sure is strong' Stacey thought to herself whilst awaiting its move. She looked down into her hand to see an empty pokeball she had subconsciously removed from her backpack. 'It would be a good pokemon to capture' and she gripped the red and white ball hard in her hand, waiting for the battle to commence again.

Psyshadow
12th April 2005, 9:53 PM
Another set of updates for you guys, enjoy!

Psyshadow- (Can you please post in third person, if you don’t know what it is PM me) The boy looks up at you, fear and joy both in his eyes. "Hey, I'm Chris. What's your name?" You ask. “Umm, it’s Alex,” He answers shyly. “Why are you being nice to me? no one else is.” He adds. But before you can answer two people come between you and Alex. “Hahaha, look at the little boys.” Says one. “Yeah, looks like Alex finally made a friend so he can battle with us, ‘cuz we creamed him last time. Didn’t we?” With that the two boys released their pokemon, a Rattata and a Poochyena. Alex looked a little frightened, but he released his pokemon a Spheal. What will you do?

(If you want third person, you got it.)

As Chris begins to strike up a conversation with Alex, two boys walk up to hima and begin teasing Alex. 'I hate bullies. They made my Elementary School life a misery.', Chris thinks to himself,'I went through this kind of torture entire life and will not stand for it.' He would teach them a lesson they'd never forget. After telling Alex not to worry about a thing, Chris turns to the two boys and says,"You two think your all that and a bag of chips, and then tease little kids because you THINK you're above them when in fact your lower than dirt. Me and Alex are gonna clean your clocks because great minds think alike." Chris releases Wally, his spheal, and then turns to give him instructions," Those two boys over there think that they're big shots, so we're going to teach them a lesson in politeness. Start off with a widespread Water Gun to push both of their pokemon back and get them wet. Then follow with two Powder Snow attacks to chill there pokemon to the bone and slow them down. 'Those two punks are going down.'

SM
12th April 2005, 10:22 PM
EC: As you ask the man the question, he looks at you intently for a few seconds, before sighing. "Well, I would give you a ride on my ferry, but it's in the shop. But..." he says, before walking over to his desk. I have this special favor I'm going to ask of you. I'll take you in my helicopter, but there, in Volcanic Island, you'll have to do something for me. I'll explain on the way. So, what do you say?"

Wayne: As you pick up your Chikorita, you run toward the Town Center, hoping for some sort of help in finding your lost Pokeballs. After a few minutes, you get there, and a huge crowd had gathered. On a large platform in the front, an Officer Jenny is talking to someone. Your attention then immediately averts to the wall of a nearby building, with extremely scratchy writing with the following:
Caves are not the only places where our type flourish. In this city, there is another. But choose your Pokemon wisely, I cover my weak spots well. Or I would, if there were any.
Beside you a girl looks up to it crying, then looks to you, and asks "Will you please help me?"

HB: In response to you, the lady looks at you intently, before sighing. "There is something that I could ask of you. Whenever we get to the rainbow, I won't be able to take you any farther. I'm sorry, but my grandmother is sick, and I have to attend to her. However, could I ask you to bring back a new Pokemon? She has been bedridden for a long time, and she hasn't seen any Pokemon. I believe it would do her loads of good." What do you say?

Eon:"Huh!?!" the lady says, before turning around to look at you. "Oh, the Research Center Monorail Station? Yes, it is to the north, however, still in town. I've actually decided that I don't want to go, so you won't need to escort me." Smiling to you, she then turns to her husband and says "So, Harry, do you want to go to the Volcanic Island?" he nods, and head off, before you have a chance to say anything to them. What now?

Minty: As you and your Pokemon furiously scream your insults, Elekid is there, charging up a blast of white energy in its mouth. As you then order your Blaziken, it takes a few seconds for it to notice a couple rocks around, before he chucks them at Elekid. However, Elekid finishes charging the beam, and it flies through the rocks, vaporizing them and sending Blaziken back, as it barely holds on to not fall into the water. Then, with a few seconds of preparation, sends a blast of flames in the shape of a 'kanji' at Elekid, who calmly puts up a white dome around it, absorbing the attack. "So, you like my Elekid's moves!?!" What will you do?

furizaa:Repost of last update
As you enter Fizzytopia for the first time, you and your Charmander take in the sights of Seaside City. Pushing your way through the crowds, merchants, and the occasional hobo, you find a map of the city that displays all that is around you. You find the red X indicating where you are, and the Hydro-Electric Dam, and find it to be on the end of the River. So, you walk down through the city, before seeing a small group of people, huddled around some sort of machine. Peering in, you see that the supah doopah machine that will change the world is a...Vaccuum cleaner! You shake your head and continue on your way, and pass through the suburbs of the city. Finding the river, you then wonder "What now?" Remembering the earlier map, you head west, to the Dam. However, on your way, you hear a muffled cry, as if something were underwater. Looking to your left onto the opposite side of the river, you see a Mareep hanging on to the side for dear life! What will you do?

Please note "Green" indicates that the update was not replied to.

Elemental Charizam
12th April 2005, 10:46 PM
EC: As you ask the man the question, he looks at you intently for a few seconds, before sighing. "Well, I would give you a ride on my ferry, but it's in the shop. But..." he says, before walking over to his desk. I have this special favor I'm going to ask of you. I'll take you in my helicopter, but there, in Volcanic Island, you'll have to do something for me. I'll explain on the way. So, what do you say?"
"Sure, it's not like I had anything planned there anyway," answers Adam, tapping Cinder on the shoulder.

-"What?"- he replies, annoyed.

Adam merely gestures for him to follow as he himself follows the (old?) through the shop to his helicopter. Eagerly Adam follows, looking forwards to travelling through the air again, though mildly pessimistic about the helicopters condition. Cinder follows him, gazing back at the Lapras picture as he does so.

Whoo, speedy updates :) Sorry for the short reply again SM.

Wayne
12th April 2005, 11:16 PM
Wayne: As you pick up your Chikorita, you run toward the Town Center, hoping for some sort of help in finding your lost Pokeballs. After a few minutes, you get there, and a huge crowd had gathered. On a large platform in the front, an Officer Jenny is talking to someone. Your attention then immediately averts to the wall of a nearby building, with extremely scratchy writing with the following:
Caves are not the only places where our type flourish. In this city, there is another. But choose your Pokemon wisely, I cover my weak spots well. Or I would, if there were any.
Beside you a girl looks up to it crying, then looks to you, and asks "Will you please help me?"

Wayne not knowing what to do asked Leafy for advice. "What do you think Leafy, we may find clues to the thief meanwhile or at least get our minds off of it for now if we help the girl." Leafy the Chikorita gave a happy nod since it was always ready to help someone in need. "What's wrong little girl? What do you need help with?"

HakuBlue
12th April 2005, 11:26 PM
HB: In response to you, the lady looks at you intently, before sighing. "There is something that I could ask of you. Whenever we get to the rainbow, I won't be able to take you any farther. I'm sorry, but my grandmother is sick, and I have to attend to her. However, could I ask you to bring back a new Pokemon? She has been bedridden for a long time, and she hasn't seen any Pokemon. I believe it would do her loads of good." What do you say?


"So she hasn't seen any pokemon for a long time?? That is really sad and terrible, I don't know what I'd do without my Sefi," responded Haku as he looked at his corsola, picked it up and gave him a big hug. "I'll be glad to bring a Pokemon for your grandmother, you got yourself a deal!" exclaimed Haku as a big wide smile was seen on his face. Meanwhile, Sefi jumped out of Haku's hands looked at the lady, and also smiled. "I guess she wants to help your grandmother as well, " declared Haku, as he grew more and more anxious to see the beautiful Garden of Iris, and began to picture himself int the Garden of Iris and all it's glories, until he snapped out of it and the lady and Sefi gazed at him with a strange look. "I guess we better get going, the sooner we get there the sooner I can come back," declared Haku as he grew red because of his wild imagination. "Just one more thing, I'm afraid that in our brief meeting we haven't introduced each other and I guess we're going to spend some time going to The Garden of Iris so we better know each oter.I am Haku, and this here is my pokemon Sefi who is a little bit shy, what is your name?" declared Haku before they started with the tour.

Nagashi
13th April 2005, 12:46 AM
"Ok Medo, time to get of our butts and do something." Several days after we departed from the Glacier isles, I was starting to feel restless. Because of lack of exercise, I had to find other ways of pouring my frustration out; namely, annoying Medo, which neither of us enjoyed, but it kept me busy.

"Awww, do we have to?" complained the Gastly. Medo seemed to be really enjoying staying at home, which I found extremely irritating. The lazy thing hadn't moved in two weeks, and Ill be damned if all the training we put in goes to waste because he didn't like fresh air.

"Up," I said in my most threatening voice, causing Medo to burst out laughing.

"You honestly think you can threaten me-"

"I wont feed you for a week."

"LETS HEAD TO THE VOLCANIC ISLAND ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY!" Medo yelled. Typical, I chuckled. Always thinking with his stomach.

"You know what?" I asked in a mock voice. "I feel that we should head to Fumi's Walk, don't you Medo?"

"YES I CERTAINLY DO! LET'S LEAVE ON THIS HAPPY, HAPPY DAY!" I saw him make a meaningful glance at the pokefood, so I gave him a bit and we were off.

Eon
13th April 2005, 2:10 AM
Eon:"Huh!?!" the lady says, before turning around to look at you. "Oh, the Research Center Monorail Station? Yes, it is to the north, however, still in town. I've actually decided that I don't want to go, so you won't need to escort me." Smiling to you, she then turns to her husband and says "So, Harry, do you want to go to the Volcanic Island?" he nods, and head off, before you have a chance to say anything to them. What now?
"Great," Eon said and sat down on the park bench he had sat on before, defeated. If he couldn't find the Monorail Station, then he couldn't get to the Garden of Iris. He had begun to ponder other ways of finding a way to the Monorail Station when an idea hit him. Taking a Pokeball from his belt, he yelled "Go, Inferno!" With a flash of light, his Growlithe was released onto the ground. "Inferno. I need you to try and pick up a forest scent on anyone around here and show me who carries it. Anyone who has a forest scent will most likely have been to the Enchanted Forest and we can ask them for directions to the Monorail. All right?" The Growlithe nodded, eager to begin, and raced off with Eon trailing after her.

SM
13th April 2005, 2:21 AM
lilbluecorsola-You are now in my group. Update:

As you ride your Rhyhorn through the crowd, you notice a poster for the Lost City of Sobek. Intrigued, you decide to check it out. Finding a map, you see a jeep station not far away, and that the City isn't too far from that.

After walking to the jeep shop, you see a standard, gas station guy that tells you "Hey, you wanna get to the lost city? I got a jeep here, I'll take you in." You up for it?


Rules are in my first set of updates, btw.

Just a special update, check in with the rest afterward.

TexanChris
13th April 2005, 5:08 AM
Chris arrived in Fizzytopia on the H.M.S. Seascape. His voyage had been a whole week, and he could hardly wait to explore the area. Alnog with him, he carried four pokemon, Amp, a mareep, Vipra, a seviper, Swablu and Pinsir. They were all excited at the prospects of exploring a whole new region.

It was a bright and sunny day as the ship docked at Seaside City, and after gathering the supplies he brought with him, he made his way in to the city. The fresh salty air heightened his sense of smell, and he took in great breaths of air. He left the docks and headed towards a small restaraunt that wasn't crowded by the crowd departing from the sea liner. He ordered a cup of green tea, which he sipped as he absorbed the sights and smlls of the city. It was a beautiful place to beold.

After he finished his second cup of tea, he paid the waitress serving him, and took out two pokeballs and released them. One was his beautiful bright blue Swablu, who sat on his shoulder and smiled saying ,"Swablu!" Swablu was quite happy with his surroundings. The oher pokemon he took out was his loyal mareep, Amp, who bleated out a happy "Mareep!" He was glad that Amp was by his side. He was weary about bringing out Pinsir and Vipra, as he wasn't sure they would be happy there.

He walked off to the Town Centre to learn more about Fizzytopia and find out if there were any pokemon gyms in the area to do battle at.

Ytnim
13th April 2005, 8:21 AM
Minty: As you and your Pokemon furiously scream your insults, Elekid is there, charging up a blast of white energy in its mouth. As you then order your Blaziken, it takes a few seconds for it to notice a couple rocks around, before he chucks them at Elekid. However, Elekid finishes charging the beam, and it flies through the rocks, vaporizing them and sending Blaziken back, as it barely holds on to not fall into the water. Then, with a few seconds of preparation, sends a blast of flames in the shape of a 'kanji' at Elekid, who calmly puts up a white dome around it, absorbing the attack. "So, you like my Elekid's moves!?!" What will you do?
"Nothing wrong with the Elekid's moves, its the trainer that [Insert random insult] me off!" Minty replied sharply.

Minty looked at Torch who gave a nod in reply, believeing in his trainer.

"Torch, get a hit in with Quick Attack, then Bulk Up and hit it again with a Double Kick!" Minty ordered.

;257; "Consider it done..." came the low growl from his pokemon.

Not questioning your update but from my knowledge, Hyper Beam takes alot of energy and needs some rest after it has been delivered. Your update showed no rest time at all. Just wondering why.

Trick-or-Treater
13th April 2005, 3:58 PM
Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla sends a mild jet of poison barbs at Zigzagoon. The barbs scoot it backwards, but it does not wake. Then, it groans, and expels a cloud of purple gas from its throat. You are convinced now; this Zigzagoon is knocked out, and from something other than you. You have to help it. But, would it be easier to capture it, or carry it to a Pokémon Center? What will you do?


Whoa.....that doesn't look good.

He looked at the Zigzagoon who just barfed out some kind of purple gas.

;331; (YAY! I knocked him out could in 1 hit!)

No you didn't.... He's Poisoned, and i think it was a Gastly who attacked it, 'cause of the location and his condition.

;331; (Damn =( )

Well we can't leave it here to rot. let's capture it and use an Antidote and some Potions on him.

He took a Pokéball from his Backpack and threw it at the poisoned Raccoon. hoping to catch the Pokémon to cure it.

lilbluecorsola
13th April 2005, 9:25 PM
lilbluecorsola-You are now in my group. Update:

As you ride your Rhyhorn through the crowd, you notice a poster for the Lost City of Sobek. Intrigued, you decide to check it out. Finding a map, you see a jeep station not far away, and that the City isn't too far from that.

After walking to the jeep shop, you see a standard, gas station guy that tells you "Hey, you wanna get to the lost city? I got a jeep here, I'll take you in." You up for it?

OOC - *thanks gratefully*

Jerking awake from her nap, Blue glanced about bleary eyed, seeking the source of the noise that had awakened her. Instinctively, she shut her eyes and shied away from the harsh bright light that flared abruptly before her eyes, blazing from the brilliantly glowing sun overhead. Raising her hand to obscure her forehead in shade, she squinted about the surroundings. It took her a minute to realize and comprehend her location. Her Pokémon and she had crossed over into desert territory now, which was why the temperature had suddenly risen to boiling heights and a barren sea of golden sand stretched out in every direction, rolling with windswept dunes on the horizon.

She also noticed then that her steed had 'parked' beside a small shop, the spaces in the paved lot outside occupied by an assortment of jeeps. Re-checking the map printed inside the brochure she'd picked up, she discovered the place rented the vehicles to travelers interested in crossing the desert. Glancing up at the gas station attendant that had addressed her earlier, she debated for a moment his offer.

"Sorry, but I think we'd rather walk," she declined as politely as she could. Her Rhyhorn seemed pleased with her answer as he dug his heels into the warm sand, delighted to be in this environment. His trainer was satisfied with the idea as well. Rocky would need some exercise to burn off excess energy, and he appeared to be having a good time. Besides, perhaps they'd encounter some interesting wild Pokémon on the way.

Dark Fire
14th April 2005, 5:04 AM
More Updates! :D

Arc_Angel- Impish gets up after the surprise attack it had just received. "Imp, I want you to stand your ground. This Abra is fast and if we want to beat it were gonna have to use a little tatic." Your pokemon nods and listens to the rest of the commands. Again it nods and squares off. The Abra looks at you and then at Impish and then smiles. It teleports, but not behind Impish but rather on your shoulder. You let out a scream, but Abra was already gone. Impish had anticipated this move and turns around and slashes the Abra as it appears, making it howl in pain. As it was backing up Impish leers at Abra, which has almost no effect. Your pokemon seems mad at Abra for scaring you, which makes him unleash a string of scratches hurting Abra greatly. Abra seems worn out, panting heavily. What will you do?

K79- [Repost]Trusting your instincts you go forward. After a few minutes of travelling you begin to question your decision. Your Mudkip also seems pretty tired of doing nothing. After another few minutes of walking you decide to walk back, but just as you turn around a voice enters your head. It was very weak, and tired. “Please…help me…”. Spinning around in alarm you begin running the same way as before, until you see a man lying, his arm streched out for help. You and Mudden run up to help him. The man seems to be in his thirties, and would be considered an average citizen, if not for his clothes. He was wearing a dark grey robe, with very strange green markings. The parts where the robe wasn’t covering his body you can see purple pants, and shirt. This man isn’t normal, he is a psychic, and that’s how he got into your head. Will you help?

Ice Tyranitar- [Repost]With your Snorunt beside you you walk into the Hydro-Electrical Dam. First thing you notice is a big sign to your right. To tourists, as well as citizens. The Hydro-Elecrtrical Dam lately has had a big problem with pokemon, itmes, and other trainer possesions being lost/stolen. We strongly suggest you keep an eye on all possesions and valuables. Thank you, The HEDP (Hydro-Electrical Dam Patrol). The sign makes you somewhat amused, and you continue walking into the Dam. Seeing as it was a beatiful day out you go to release your pokemon. You grope at your belt, but miss the pokeballs, and go for another reach. Again they were not there. Looking back you see a fat Psyduck making his getaway with your pokeballs. What will you do?

Psyshadow- You release your own pokemon, Wally, which also happens to be a Spheal. The two boys began laughing. “What a joke.” Sais one. “Two pathetic kids with pathic little pokemon. How ‘bout we teach these kids a lesson?” The Rattata charges at Alex’ Spheal while the Poochyena begans throwing sand all about the place. “Water Gun to push both of their pokemon back and get them wet. Then follow with two Powder Snow attacks to chill there pokemon to the bone and slow them down.” You command, and your Spheal obeys. Sending out a fairly large stream of water out of its mouth it manages to soak Poochyena, and blow away most of the sand. The Rattata hits Alex’ Spheal, and quickly changes course for your Spheal, but before it makes contact it gets hit by a cold wind slowing it down. Alex seems a little unconfident, and the opponents won’t give up. What will you do?

KC- Feeling it was time to change tactics you order your Charmander to throw sand into Poliwag’s eyes. This would easy, except for the fact that Poliwag won’t slow down with it’s Bubble attack. Your Charmander dodges continueasly until it feels his chances are good. The Poliwag lets up with the onslaught, which gives your Charmander a golden opprotunity, and he capitalizes. Using his tail he sweep some sand into Poliwag’s eyes, reducing its vision tremendasly. “Go in for more Scratches." You call out, and he does. From close proximity the damage being dealt is immesurable, but somehow the Poliwag manges to retaliare by slapping your Charmander hard with its tail. Looks like the fight is coming to an end, but it’s not over yet. What will you do?

Darkchu- Walking towards the Garden of Iris you notice the true beauty of the Enchanted Forest. Marvelous green foliage, freshly blossomed plants, warm sunshine, and of course wild pokemon running and playing. Decidng to take a little break before continuing your hike you begin to set a camp when you walk into something. But there was nothing there. Soon after what you thought was a tree began moving in your direction. “What the???” You yell out. You lived in a world where trees don’t move, and you don’t bump into invicible things. “Can you help me?” The tree asked. “I’ve been trying to follow a pokemon but can’t get a decent picture of it. I really need this for my Pokemon Photo Gallery.” The tree-man needs you help, will you accept or decline the offer?

Darkchu
14th April 2005, 5:39 AM
More Updates! :D

Darkchu- Walking towards the Garden of Iris you notice the true beauty of the Enchanted Forest. Marvelous green foliage, freshly blossomed plants, warm sunshine, and of course wild pokemon running and playing. Decidng to take a little break before continuing your hike you begin to set a camp when you walk into something. But there was nothing there. Soon after what you thought was a tree began moving in your direction. “What the???” You yell out. You lived in a world where trees don’t move, and you don’t bump into invisible things. “Can you help me?” The tree asked. “I’ve been trying to follow a pokemon but can’t get a decent picture of it. I really need this for my Pokemon Photo Gallery.” The tree-man needs you help, will you accept or decline the offer?

"Wow, I really didn't expect it to be this beautifle!" Tucci exclaimed.
;025; "Everything smells fresh....and alive. Most of the places we've been to aren't like that anymore."
"Mmm, everything is green and vibrant with life."
;025; "Can we stop for a bit before we keep exploring?" The glowing rodent asked.
"WHAT?! You aren't even walking, I'm the one who has to carry you around you lazy thing."
;025;"Chuuuuuu!" *shocks Tucci*
"AHHHHH!" Tucci fell over smoking."What the heck'd you do that for?"
;025; "To make you stop."
"Grrrr." Tucci ground his teeth in frustration. "Fine, you annoying little rodent."
;025; "Yay" *pulls out little card, Darkchu 1, Tucci 0*
Standing up, Tucci walked over towards the shadow cast by one of the trees. Just as he was about to sit down, he bumped into something.
"What the heck?" he looked down but there was nothing in his way. "Strange."
He was looking for what had bumped him when he saw a tree move towards him.
"YAAAAHHHHH!" He cried, falling over. "First invisible things now a moving tree what next?"
Looking up at the tree he noticed a brown face coming ot og a hole near the top.
"Can you help me? I've been trying to get a photo of the pokemon you just bumped into. I need it to complete my pokemon photo gallery. I have a picture of every pokemon in Fizzytopia, except that one. Can you please help me get it?" the guy in the tree asked.
Tucci, who was still on the ground, blinkblinked at the guy then pulled himself to his feet.
"Sure." he said. "Now, what the hell is it?"

Kauser79
14th April 2005, 5:48 AM
K79- Trusting your instincts you go forward. After a few minutes of travelling you begin to question your decision. Your Mudkip also seems pretty tired of doing nothing. After another few minutes of walking you decide to walk back, but just as you turn around a voice enters your head. It was very weak, and tired. “Please…help me…”. Spinning around in alarm you begin running the same way as before, until you see a man lying, his arm streched out for help. You and Mudden run up to help him. The man seems to be in his thirties, and would be considered an average citizen, if not for his clothes. He was wearing a dark grey robe, with very strange green markings. The parts where the robe wasn’t covering his body you can see purple pants, and shirt. This man isn’t normal, he is a psychic, and that’s how he got into your head. Will you help?

"Hmmm... Something is strange about him. I don't think he's human." Kauser whispers. He releases Funguy and Weed. "Hey mister! What's wrong? My name's Kauser79, and this is my Mudkip, Mudden, my Shroomish, Funguy and my Oddish, Weed. We're here to help. Weed, use a light Absorb to suck off some of the loose blood, and Funguy, be on the lookout for any pokemon who've attacked him. Mudden, if this is a trick, when he attacks, use Tackle on him." Kauser stays a safe way away, in case there might be any danger...

What will happen?...?...?

Arc_Angel
14th April 2005, 10:11 AM
More Updates! :D

Arc_Angel- Impish gets up after the surprise attack it had just received. "Imp, I want you to stand your ground. This Abra is fast and if we want to beat it were gonna have to use a little tatic." Your pokemon nods and listens to the rest of the commands. Again it nods and squares off. The Abra looks at you and then at Impish and then smiles. It teleports, but not behind Impish but rather on your shoulder. You let out a scream, but Abra was already gone. Impish had anticipated this move and turns around and slashes the Abra as it appears, making it howl in pain. As it was backing up Impish leers at Abra, which has almost no effect. Your pokemon seems mad at Abra for scaring you, which makes him unleash a string of scratches hurting Abra greatly. Abra seems worn out, panting heavily. What will you do?

Waiting for the two pokemon to attack again, Stacey felt her eyes drawn towards the Abra. It stopped looking at Impish and looked at her, and giving her an evil smile it teleported. Expecting it to appear behing Imp she looked toward her pokemon, but couldn't see Abra. She then felt a weight on her shoulder, as she slowly turned ahe saw it leering into her eyes. She screamed and it teleported away, this time behind Impish. Impish then unleashed its attack that she had ordered, as she stood there panting, trying to catch her breath after the scare that the Abra had given her. She now saw that Imp had landed a fair few effective scratches which had hurt the Abra badly. She glared at the pokemon that had scared her. 'Why that little.... urrggh... scare me why don't you? I'll show it not to do that again' she thought.

She turned to look at the two pokemon and shouted her order at Imp. "Imp, good work those last few attacks were excellent. Now you should be faster than it. Jump on it and surprise it. Pin it down on the ground and get right close to its face and give it the scariest Leer you can muster. Don't stop leering at it till I say so" She said her body shaking with anger at what the pokemon had done to her.

Impish felt her anger and felt his own rise with hers. He locked eyes witht he Abra ready to pounce as fast as possible.

Meanwhile Stacey had gotten closer to the action, and has enlarged the pokeball in her hand. She was going to throw it at the Abra as soon as Imp had carried out her orders.

Waterlight
14th April 2005, 5:54 PM
I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but I've had some stress in Real life. Expect them up later tonight, or Tommorow night.

-Waterlight.

Zodiac The Vampire
14th April 2005, 5:58 PM
More Updates! :D

KC- Feeling it was time to change tactics you order your Charmander to throw sand into Poliwag’s eyes. This would easy, except for the fact that Poliwag won’t slow down with it’s Bubble attack. Your Charmander dodges continueasly until it feels his chances are good. The Poliwag lets up with the onslaught, which gives your Charmander a golden opprotunity, and he capitalizes. Using his tail he sweep some sand into Poliwag’s eyes, reducing its vision tremendasly. “Go in for more Scratches." You call out, and he does. From close proximity the damage being dealt is immesurable, but somehow the Poliwag manges to retaliare by slapping your Charmander hard with its tail. Looks like the fight is coming to an end, but it’s not over yet. What will you do?

Jonny watches as Poliwag tries desperately to get the sand out of its eyes in order to continue the battle. Charmander's onslaught of scatches has left the Poliwag weakened, and Jonny hopes that a few more will be enough to finish him.

"Charmander, keep scratching!" he calls whilst reaching for one of the metallic spheres in his bag. "Then I'm going to catch that Poliwag!"

Psyshadow
14th April 2005, 6:01 PM
More Updates! :D

Psyshadow- You release your own pokemon, Wally, which also happens to be a Spheal. The two boys began laughing. “What a joke.” Sais one. “Two pathetic kids with pathic little pokemon. How ‘bout we teach these kids a lesson?” The Rattata charges at Alex’ Spheal while the Poochyena begans throwing sand all about the place. “Water Gun to push both of their pokemon back and get them wet. Then follow with two Powder Snow attacks to chill there pokemon to the bone and slow them down.” You command, and your Spheal obeys. Sending out a fairly large stream of water out of its mouth it manages to soak Poochyena, and blow away most of the sand. The Rattata hits Alex’ Spheal, and quickly changes course for your Spheal, but before it makes contact it gets hit by a cold wind slowing it down. Alex seems a little unconfident, and the opponents won’t give up. What will you do?

I think I get it now, Chris thinks, Because of all the teasing he goes through, he is lacking confidence. Instead of becoming stronger in the face of adversity, he is weakening. Time for some encouragement. Turning to his head to the side Chris says," Alex, your Spheal is a powerful pokemon. Even as a low level pokemon, it knows four different moves for you to work with. The only thing stopping you from beating these bulies is you. Just trust your instincts. They'll guide you. Now Spheal, use Surf to take both of they're pokemon down a notch. Follow it up with a Powder Snow. Finish it with another Powder Snow but use your Defense Curl if they get too close.

Waterlight
14th April 2005, 6:56 PM
Jon Jen: (Re-post of last update) As you approach the well-known Sphinx, you discuss the tasks set to come. Not seeming bothered you approach the Sphinx, staring in awe at the magnificent riddle-giver.
"Let me enter!" You shout, eager for your first of 13 riddles, you heard about from an archaeologist's report you were shown previously.
"1 Riddle you must quickly answer, which will decide if you're worthy to continue......" The Sphinx speaks, in a solemn voice.
"I swim the Seafloor,
Lighting the depths,
Shocking opponents,
Maybe to their death...."

Rekkuza: As you administer the potion to the Pokémon, you turn to the woman. She looks at you nervously, then glances to Wingull.
"Could you do me a huge favour? I need someone to protect me and Wingull, as I'm delivering him to a Pokémon Professor, who has set up a camp to study Unusually coloured Water and Ice Pokémon. People like him keep attacking the people who own the Pokémon, trying to steal them, to sell for money. So could you help!? I'll even pay you an item in return!" What shall you do?

Sheer Cold: You order Meditite to meditate, powering up Meditite quite visibly. Venonat acts quickly, surprising both you, and Meditite. The man didn't order attacks, but you notice him making several clicks with his fingers. These could refer to attacks, so if you decipher it, you might stand a better chance. While you ponder the subject, The man clicks his fingers twice, and Venonat's eyes glow which appears to be disable, freezing Meditite in place, who had ran forward to try a Mega Punch. It then slams into Meditite in a tackle attack, after one click from the guard. Venonat has the advantage, but stopped disable when it used Tackle. What shall you do?

!すげい!: You and Lapras attempt to get through, and do successfully, after some heaving from you and your Pokémon. Past the rocks you see Shellder again, but it then hops away down a underground path. You run after it, but can't see it. You sigh in defeat, but then get more hope. A man walks towards you with a Dugtrio and a Kadabra trailing after him, staring almost right through you! What shall you do?

ArticFox: You agree to the womans task, and step out into the cold again. You glance around, but to no avail; You can't see them! You here a muffled grunt, and turn around to see 2 Swinub scavenging food from dustbins. What shall you do?

MetalYoshi17: (Re-Post of last update)(OOC: That was the worst typo ever. =P)
After noticing your Pokémon's slight downfall in the battle, you order more attacks.
"Mankey, use that Mimic attack that Move Tutor taught you, to use a Confusion of your own!"
Your Ms. Mime concentrates, confusing and harming the Mankey further in a Confusion attacks. Mankey's eyes then glow in a mimic attack, suddenly appearing more of a threat than previously thought. Your Ms. Mime hold it's head in pain, suffering from the mimicked attack. Your Ms. Mime lays on another confusion, causing Mankey to collapse to the cold concrete below, unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR MS.MIME

P-Arts: You and your Pokémon concur over one location- Fumi's walk. You head to the trail, and wince at the sheer height of the Mountain, while Medo simply floats up a few metres, jeering at your shock. You continue, stumbling over the odd fallen rock. You hear a squawk from above, causing you to grab for a Pokéball by instinct. A Doduo leaps down to you, pecking you vigorously. It appears wild, What shall you do?

Nagashi
14th April 2005, 7:13 PM
P-Arts: You and your Pokémon concur over one location- Fumi's walk. You head to the trail, and wince at the sheer height of the Mountain, while Medo simply floats up a few metres, jeering at your shock. You continue, stumbling over the odd fallen rock. You hear a squawk from above, causing you to grab for a Pokéball by instinct. A Doduo leaps down to you, pecking you vigorously. It appears wild, What shall you do?
"A Doduo....!" I say to myself, trying to avoid both beaks. This, however, was proving difficult, as this annoying Pokemons speed was incredible. I tried to remember its type, it couldn't be a flying.... It had no wings... So it must be a normal! "Medo, help me out here!" I yelled to the amused off Gastly. He seemed to be enjoying this.

"Hmm, I dunno, after all, I might not get food anyway with your constant threats!"

I sweat-dropped at his logic. He was so stupid... "MEDO YOU IDIOT! IF I SURVIVE, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO REWARD YOU! I CAN'T REACH MY OTHER POKEBALLS AS I'M A LITTLE PREOCUPIED AT THE MOMENT! SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, HYPNOSIS AND PSYWAVE THIS DICK INTO OBLIVION!"

"Fine, but you owe me."

"But I just said I'd fee- nevermind. Just win, please."

The arrogant, pompous, megolomaniac - I mean, Gastly, gave a grin. "Have no fear, Medo's here!"

ForeverFlygon
14th April 2005, 9:35 PM
Updates here! Sorry I'm a little late, school's ending soon, so it'll get better. Anyways...

ZJ - Cal turns to you, and takes a good look at you.
"Sorry about that, I'm just so angered right now... I can't control myself sometimes... Anyways, I have to get things ready. Have a nice trip!" He says, and smiles, even though you're uncertain if it was a real or a fake. As you look at him leaving, Jelena gathers you attention.
"Um... I think it would be better if you used no pokemon when we walk, since the thieves aren't supposed to know about us. I think it's better if we keep out pokemon in their balls. Besides, no one but Sean and the guards are allowed to have pokemons outside their ball when we travel."
As she finishes, you notice that almost everything have been packed, and several people have already started moving. Jelena return her pokemon, and you yours, and you head off, up to the mountain.

After a long time of walking, with Jelena telling you alot about her adventures. She turns to you, and ask you the question
"Which have been the best time on your life?" As you are about to answer, you hear a rumbling sound. Everyone stops in their tracks, wondering what that was. Another rumble is heard, but no one moves. At a sudden, you feel the ground moving, but not as of an earthquake. Then, you feel the cold. Lots and lots of snow are coming down on you! An avalanche! Everyone begins to run bvack and forth, but to no avail. You are buried under a mass of snow. But, you are not dead. You can feel something moving to the right. Suddenly, the place is lit up. You are in a sort of cave, and Jelenas Rapidash is lighting the cave up. There was a big rock that saved you!
"Are you alright?" she ask with a worried voice. "Uh-oh..." She says. "What if that was no random avalanche? What if the thieves created it?" she says. You inspect yourself for injuries, and find that you are completely unhurt.
"We have to get out of here..." She said, and her Rapidash fires a flamethrower at the snow, slowly melting it.
"I have an idea!" She almost shouts. "Do you have any fire pokemon? We could use them to get out of here!" What will you do?


Neopolis3 - You head upwards, to the Terror Mountain. As you folow Glacy, you are greeted by a Powder Snow in your face!
Laughing beside you is a Spheal, happy with it's direct hit. But Glacy haven't seen to notcied this, and is still waltzing forward happily. What will you do?


hitmon - Thank you very much![/sarcasm]


EbG - You are one of the few realising that you don't just begin in some place, but that you have to get there first. Good!
As you decide where to go, you relise that the Volcanic Islands are further away than you originally thought. Not only that, the water around the island contains high percentage of acidic liquid, so you can't surf in the area. Looks like you'll have to take a boat.
As you look around for signs, one cathes your eye:


Strong Trainers needed for expedion on Volcanic Island.
Setting off at 3 PM. Want an adventure? Come with us!
What will you do?

Seraphium - After readong some sign for directions, you head off towards the Enchated Forest. But it there is only one way, and that is to take the monorail through the Dead Forest!
As your reach the station, you see a train coming in at the exact moment you arrive! Looks like you're lucky! But as you approach tha train, a door is slammed open, and a man, perhaps on the age of 40, comes out!
"What kind of tourist fake is this anyway!?! I'm gonna' sue you bas-" He yells, almost knocking you down as he leaves the place, but sees you, and turn to face you. He is atleast on third longer than you, and well built. "Now listen to me, kid! Don't take that train, they just snag your money and all valuable things when you're not watching!"
He leaves, and out of the train comes a very slim long man.
"But... It wasn't... us..." He says, sounding very sad, probably feeling misunderstood. "Oh, hi!" He says as he sees you, and then bends himself closer, and whispers something in your ear.
"There have been trouble like this before. It is true, his wallet has been stolen. But I see you have pokemon, and maybe you could help us solve this mystery. Of course, we will pay any costs." Then he stands tall again, and alters his tie. What will you do?


MoC - Also you realised that you don't just appear somewhere, but that you have to travel there. Good!
As you move towards the train, you notice how much people there actually is here. People are running about in their daily busyness, other are here on holidays. As you come closer to the train you spot a group of people, of which two are yelling at each other.
One has a Zigzagoon by his side, and it is looking scared from all the anger. You can't let him scare his Zigzagoon away, can you? What will you do?


Whew, that was the lot! All of you included here are in my group, and I will try ro update two times a week, as school is getting very busy. At the end of the term, when the summer holidays begin(which is in some weeks), updates will be more rapid. However, now I'm kinda stuck between homework, school and homework.

ZoraJolteon
14th April 2005, 10:49 PM
ZJ - Cal turns to you, and takes a good look at you.
"Sorry about that, I'm just so angered right now... I can't control myself sometimes... Anyways, I have to get things ready. Have a nice trip!" He says, and smiles, even though you're uncertain if it was a real or a fake. As you look at him leaving, Jelena gathers you attention.
"Um... I think it would be better if you used no pokemon when we walk, since the thieves aren't supposed to know about us. I think it's better if we keep out pokemon in their balls. Besides, no one but Sean and the guards are allowed to have pokemons outside their ball when we travel."
As she finishes, you notice that almost everything have been packed, and several people have already started moving. Jelena return her pokemon, and you yours, and you head off, up to the mountain.

After a long time of walking, with Jelena telling you alot about her adventures. She turns to you, and ask you the question
"Which have been the best time on your life?" As you are about to answer, you hear a rumbling sound. Everyone stops in their tracks, wondering what that was. Another rumble is heard, but no one moves. At a sudden, you feel the ground moving, but not as of an earthquake. Then, you feel the cold. Lots and lots of snow are coming down on you! An avalanche! Everyone begins to run bvack and forth, but to no avail. You are buried under a mass of snow. But, you are not dead. You can feel something moving to the right. Suddenly, the place is lit up. You are in a sort of cave, and Jelenas Rapidash is lighting the cave up. There was a big rock that saved you!
"Are you alright?" she ask with a worried voice. "Uh-oh..." She says. "What if that was no random avalanche? What if the thieves created it?" she says. You inspect yourself for injuries, and find that you are completely unhurt.
"We have to get out of here..." She said, and her Rapidash fires a flamethrower at the snow, slowly melting it.
"I have an idea!" She almost shouts. "Do you have any fire pokemon? We could use them to get out of here!" What will you do?

Smiling in spite of the potential icy doom he faced, Zora replied to the girl, "You have a very short memory. Vulpix is pretty upset that you don't remember her." The small brown fox burst out of a Pokéball on Zora's belt, her big cute eyes filling with fake tears. "Unfortunantly I don't think she'll be much use at the moment. Her only fire attacks are Ember and Will-O-Wisp. She's set to learn Flamethrower extremely soon though, then It'll be time to use this!" Rummaging in his backpack, Zora pulled out a small piece of orange rock, a small piece of blood red crystal trapped inside in the shape of a flame. "You can't wait to be a Ninetales, can you?"
"Vulpix, Vul!" she cried affirmatively, nuzzling Zora's leg.
"Right, so, we need to get out of here. Slowqueen, GO!" Tossing the Great Ball into the air, it once again exploded into a burst of blue light to form the majestic form of the regal hippo. "Slowqueen, show everyone how skilled you are at digging, and make us a tunnel to escape!"
{I resent being used as a spade in conditions this cold} Zora laughed at the shocked expression on Jelena's face.
"What did you expect? She's a telepath. Of course she can express her feelings when she wants to. "Slowqueen, you know well enough what happened to Zipluv. Now behave yourself so we can continue our mission."
{Fine Fine. Slavedriver.}
"I heard that! Well, received it telepathically" Zora shouted, pushing Slowqueen's crown down over her face as punishment. "Start digging, or I take the crown right off." as the psychic Pokémon finally obeyed, Zora turned to Jelena. "Monarchs" he sighed, "give them a fancy name and it goes right to their heads."

ArticFox
15th April 2005, 12:10 AM
ArticFox: You agree to the womans task, and step out into the cold again. You glance around, but to no avail; You can't see them! You here a muffled grunt, and turn around to see 2 Swinub scavenging food from dustbins. What shall you do?

;088; There they are!

Said an excited Grimer. Who was slowly sludging towards the 2 ruffians.

"Chill out Oriyah, we don't want to fight" murmered the worried trainer, doubting his pokemons abilities. raising his voice to catch the scavengers attention Artic shouted out "Hey! Swinubs! Leave them kids alone!"

;088; Isn't that a song or something?
"shut up dammit."

The two Swinubs grunt loudly and turn face Artic. "Ohnoes..." he whimpered.
;088; STAY AWAY FROM ARTIC YOU LITTLE SCRUDS!
Shocked by this outburst Artic is taken back. Oriyah quickly slides towards the two Swinubs who also seem shocked.

"Two on one? you sure about this pal?"
;088; 110%.
"Well since it appears we have the element of surprise, use poison gas on both of them!"
;088; Rodger that boss. Anything else?
"Pound them, pehaps throw in a harden or two for good luck, Remember that it is 2 on one"
;088; Got it!

Ready for the assult, Oriyah continues towards the Swinub with Artic's battle plan firmly in mind.

ROBEATSKEE1
15th April 2005, 12:29 AM
[COLOR=Blue]!すげい!: You and Lapras attempt to get through, and do successfully, after some heaving from you and your Pokémon. Past the rocks you see Shellder again, but it then hops away down a underground path. You run after it, but can't see it. You sigh in defeat, but then get more hope. A man walks towards you with a Dugtrio and a Kadabra trailing after him, staring almost right through you! What shall you do?


"Hellllllloooooooo can you hear me?" He yelled as he saw the man staring at him,and while he was waiting for a reply
ROBEAT thought to himself and assumed that the man was going to battle him and he also thought about serphuim's houndour who was recently moving the rocks and relized that he could get into the underground tunnel now. he turned back and walked off slowly

Rekkuza
15th April 2005, 12:30 AM
Rekkuza: As you administer the potion to the Pokémon, you turn to the woman. She looks at you nervously, then glances to Wingull.
"Could you do me a huge favour? I need someone to protect me and Wingull, as I'm delivering him to a Pokémon Professor, who has set up a camp to study Unusually coloured Water and Ice Pokémon. People like him keep attacking the people who own the Pokémon, trying to steal them, to sell for money. So could you help!? I'll even pay you an item in return!" What shall you do?

Rekkuza felt glad the woman was helping a professor. "Ahh, I worked with a Pokémon Professor once. Professor D. Bodom. You probably never have heard of him as he is a secretive man." Rek started, but felt he was being a show-off.

"Anyway, I'll be glad to help you. I have many strong pokemon, all of which are capible of protection." Rekkuza said as soon as he walked past the woman, stopped, and looked around. Rekkuza turned to the woman and her Wingull. "Now...where to?"

SM
15th April 2005, 12:55 AM
Boredness took me over. --;

EC: As the old man walks to the back of his shop, he opens a door you didn't see before, to a un-roofed room, with a sleek, shiny, silver-colored helicopter standing there. You follow him as he walks into the room and the helicopter, and you take off. As you see the sights, you gasp as you get to the ocean. A large group of water Pokemon are packed along the shore, and you get whacked into reality with the pilot's question: "I never got why people traveled. I like to stick back in my shop. What about you makes you travel? What drives you just to do it?"

Wayne: As you ask your Pokemon for advice, you then turn to the little girl and asks what's wrong. Through her sobbing, you can make out "My poor Teddiursa." You calm the girl down, and then ask her if there's anything she knew about what happened to the little bear. "Well, I was thinking. I was looking at the words up on the wall, and I think I know what the thief is. But, I'm not exactly sure where, for that, I'll need a map." She said, before rummaging though her bag, and then she pulls out a notecard, with typed letters saying Sableye. There is also a picture of the Pokemon, along with its vitals and type. You look at the type, and your heart drops. You know that Dark and Ghost type combos have no weaknesses. What will you do?

HB: As you respond to the lady, she suddenly gives you a smile and says "Great! I'm Suzy, and we'll start our tour...now!" As you leave the shop, you board a bus with only you and the lady, who shows you important historic sights along the way to the forest. You eventually get to the suburbs, and see the scattered trees among the houses. After what feels like an eternity, you get to the Dead Forest, and depart from the bus.
Entering the forest, the tour guide gulps before continuing on, and you are just lucky enough to hear "WATCH OUT!" from the lady in time to duck and avoid a Seviper's lunge at your head. What now!?!

Eon: As you sigh about what had happened while sitting on the bench, you then lighten up, as you think of something. Sending out your Growlithe, it appears in a flash of white light, before it listens to your commands. It nods, before sniffing the ground. After a few seconds, it barks, and runs off after something. You run to catch up to it, and find it latched onto a man in a suit's leg, around 30. What will you do?

Minty: It was only a medium charge, and there was a time of rest, however it was shorter than a full Hyper Beam, due to the less power. Also, Fire Blast is slow moving, so Elekid had enough time to recover and put up a Safeguard.
As you command your Blaziken, it nods, and quickly starts off. It runs at Elekid at breakneck speed, followed by a white trail of light. Slamming into Elekid, it knocks it back into the water, surprised as heck. However, Blaziken doesn't really seem to care, as it begins to Bulk Up, raising its attack and defense. Elekid then shows extreme Agility as it gets out of the water in pretty much a blink of an eye, but it's just fast enough to get pummelled by a barrage of kicks by Blaziken, throwing it back into its trainer, extremely beat up. "So, you think you're tough, aye?" the trainer says, as he gathers himself and returns his Elekid into its Pokeball. "Do you know what? Team Spark could use someone like you. Our main focuses are taking down Team Azealea and Team Aurora, as well as trying to turn Pokemon into electrical sources of power for power plants, to end the world energy crisis. So, what do you say!?!"

furizaa:Repost of last update
As you enter Fizzytopia for the first time, you and your Charmander take in the sights of Seaside City. Pushing your way through the crowds, merchants, and the occasional hobo, you find a map of the city that displays all that is around you. You find the red X indicating where you are, and the Hydro-Electric Dam, and find it to be on the end of the River. So, you walk down through the city, before seeing a small group of people, huddled around some sort of machine. Peering in, you see that the supah doopah machine that will change the world is a...Vaccuum cleaner! You shake your head and continue on your way, and pass through the suburbs of the city. Finding the river, you then wonder "What now?" Remembering the earlier map, you head west, to the Dam. However, on your way, you hear a muffled cry, as if something were underwater. Looking to your left onto the opposite side of the river, you see a Mareep hanging on to the side for dear life! What will you do?

lilblue: As you turn down the man's offer, he looks to you, shrugs, and as you leave the shop, he says "Wait." He runs up to you, and gives you a map of the surrounding area, just so you don't get lost. You thank the man, and continue on your way. Boarding your Rhyhorn, you then head off, according to the map, in the way of the Sphinx. After a mile or so of traveling, you begin to thirst extremely for water, and you look around, in hopes of a drink. Then, you see a pond, close nearby! You and Rhyhorn both run after the water, and jump into it. However, it seems that it is not an Oasis, but instead, a family of Sandshrew, who look ready to tear you apart... What will you do?

Any problems, PM me.

Black Marauder
15th April 2005, 1:05 AM
(OOC: Just a question, but did is a Radical Edward still an updator of Fizzytopia?)

I want to start over a fresh new adventure in Fizzytopia. Can I... or do I have to wait until Radical Edward comes when he likes and approves that I may be allowed to come out?

Wayne
15th April 2005, 1:18 AM
Wayne: As you ask your Pokemon for advice, you then turn to the little girl and asks what's wrong. Through her sobbing, you can make out "My poor Teddiursa." You calm the girl down, and then ask her if there's anything she knew about what happened to the little bear. "Well, I was thinking. I was looking at the words up on the wall, and I think I know what the thief is. But, I'm not exactly sure where, for that, I'll need a map." She said, before rummaging though her bag, and then she pulls out a notecard, with typed letters saying Sableye. There is also a picture of the Pokemon, along with its vitals and type. You look at the type, and your heart drops. You know that Dark and Ghost type combos have no weaknesses. What will you do?
"Are you sure that the Sableye is responsible for the robbings?" Wayne started to think for few minutes to clear and organize all of his thoughts. "Ok look we'll go find the Sableye and get your Tediursa back and if it has my things too we'll get it back too. There's nothing to worry about." Wayne then realised that he wasn't introduced to the little girl. "I'm Wayne by the way. and this is my Venonat, Sap. What is your name?"

lilbluecorsola
15th April 2005, 1:27 AM
lilblue: As you turn down the man's offer, he looks to you, shrugs, and as you leave the shop, he says "Wait." He runs up to you, and gives you a map of the surrounding area, just so you don't get lost. You thank the man, and continue on your way. Boarding your Rhyhorn, you then head off, according to the map, in the way of the Sphinx. After a mile or so of traveling, you begin to thirst extremely for water, and you look around, in hopes of a drink. Then, you see a pond, close nearby! You and Rhyhorn both run after the water, and jump into it. However, it seems that it is not an Oasis, but instead, a family of Sandshrew, who look ready to tear you apart... What will you do?

"Er, nice shrewsies, please don't eat me..."

A nervous giggle arose from the young girl as she backed up slowly from the writhing pile of sand plated rodents, whom she'd unfortunately landed upon. Speaking faintly in a quavering voice, she attempted to reason with them, in hopes that they might not have to fight.

"I'm sorry we almost squished you and your babies, but, see, we thought your home was an oasis, and we were thirsty..."

By this time, her backside had struck the earthern wall, and escape was obviously impossible. They were trapped inside an underground pit, and there was no way they could scale the sides that quickly. Her Rhyhorn, sensing danger, scurried out in front to block the space between his trainer and the mob of hissing Sandshrews. As he did so, the quivering congregation of creatures on his back squeaked in fright and clambered off as swiftly as they could, hurrying to hide behind the girl and the beast's massive bulk.

"So, maybe we could just forget this ever happened and you could let us go?" Blue concluded rather pathetically, edging to one side so as to shield her other Pokémon as well.

The beady obsidian eyes appeared to narrow in response, glittering like jewels in the half darkness.

"Rocky, be ready to fend them off with a Horn Attack, but only if necessary," Blue whispered to her defender's ear, eyeing the hissing mass of golden scales anxiously as they unwound, and began advancing steadily towards the cluster of strangers.

The scarlet and cream feathered penguin standing near her leg squawked and shrank behind his trainer, shivering in terror as he watched the swarm of furious sand critters approaching, their sharp, silver claws glinting in the dappled spots of sunlight that managed to reach the depths of the hole. Blue took one step back, preparing herself for whatever might happen next as she murmured a response to her Delibird's remark.

"You're right, Custard. This doesn't look good..."

HakuBlue
15th April 2005, 2:31 AM
HB: As you respond to the lady, she suddenly gives you a smile and says "Great! I'm Suzy, and we'll start our tour...now!" As you leave the shop, you board a bus with only you and the lady, who shows you important historic sights along the way to the forest. You eventually get to the suburbs, and see the scattered trees among the houses. After what feels like an eternity, you get to the Dead Forest, and depart from the bus.
Entering the forest, the tour guide gulps before continuing on, and you are just lucky enough to hear "WATCH OUT!" from the lady in time to duck and avoid a Seviper's lunge at your head. What now!?!

As Haku,Suzy, and Sefi arrive at the Dead Forest, Haku began to get more anxious than ever as he got closer and closer. During the bus ride, Haku began to feel as if an eternity had passed. "I know I shouldn't be so anxious, but I just can't help myself.." said Haku, but his thoughts were interrupted by Suzy's warning. "WATCH OUT!" screamed Suzy, and just as Haku turned around a Seviper lunges at Haku's head. Luckily, Haku was able to duck, and Suzy began to worry. Then, all of the suddenly, an enraged Sefi jumps in front of Seviper with a menacing look. "Sefi, why don't you show Seviper some manners, use tackle," replied Haku to his corsola. Sefi did just as his trainer said, and began running towards the Seviper ready to ram it. As Haku saw the beginning of his first match, he couldn't feel more proud of Sefi, who seemed ready to take on Seviper.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
15th April 2005, 2:32 AM
Sheer Cold: You order Meditite to meditate, powering up Meditite quite visibly. Venonat acts quickly, surprising both you, and Meditite. The man didn't order attacks, but you notice him making several clicks with his fingers. These could refer to attacks, so if you decipher it, you might stand a better chance. While you ponder the subject, The man clicks his fingers twice, and Venonat's eyes glow which appears to be disable, freezing Meditite in place, who had ran forward to try a Mega Punch. It then slams into Meditite in a tackle attack, after one click from the guard. Venonat has the advantage, but stopped disable when it used Tackle. What shall you do?
Although relatively smart, Sheer hasn't the capacity to decipher the strange clicks. "Meditite, Disable's gone, so try another Mega Punch. If it Disables that, try another Meditate until it wears off. If it uses other attacks, you use Meditate to evade. Understand?" Meditite nods an affirmitave, and levitates forward to obey orders. Sweat glistens on Sheer's face as he watches Venonat prepare for battle also.
UPDATES:
Sorry for the delay guys. First off, I was waiting for Trick-or-Treater to reply(in no way am I blaming you, you take as much time as you need to reply). Second, I had IRL things to deal with, as some may know(I'm looking at you, Umbrazard). But, enough ramble, on with the Updates!


JBlink: Tatu sits in the tree waiting, but growing impatient. A sudden idea strikes Tatu, and he sends out a mental image of a Kyogre in the water. There are shouts from the Pokémon Center, and Illumise rockets out, involuntarily. Tatu lets Kyogre fade, and soars over to Illumise. Illumise sees him before it reaches it, and looks at it with an odd expression. It decides not to battle, but then a shock comes from its 'A' necklace. Illumise shrieks, and prepares to battle. But, Tatu has reached it already, and is hammering at the back of the necklace. Another shock flies from it, shocking them both. But Tatu, having just freed Illumise from the necklace and departing quickly, only receives a small portion of the jolt. Illumise, however, is hit full force, and plummets into the lake, unconscious. It submerges, and doesn't reappear. What will you do?

Trick-or-Treater: The Ball soars through the air, aimed at the Poisoned Zigzagoon. Then, a white figure flies out from behind another burnt seat, and steps in front of the Poké Ball. It's sucked within, and bursts out quickly, blowing your Poké Ball to smithereens. It's a Linoone, apparently a parent to this Zigzagoon. It has a plump Pecha Berry in its mouth, and it gives it to the Zigzagoon. Zigzagoon ingests it weakly, but instantly recovers its strength You start to leave, but a harsh call from Linoone stops you. You turn around, and see it snarling, standing in front of its child. It thinks you were threatening the child, and wants to battle. What will you do?

Goin' Graveler: The Ball attacks the Onix, and sucks it within. Once twice, and thrice the Ball wiggles. It stops, and you've just caught youself a Lv. 8, Male Onix! But, soemthing behind you shifts. You see a Steelix head protruding from the ground. It snarls evilly, and begins Digging through the ground, making a river. Then, it straightens to its full 32 feet and 2 inch height, and Iron Tails a wall of stone. It breaks apart, shattering to a thousand pieces, and lava flows through, down the river. Instantly, your way back is gone. Steelix laughs a cold, clinking laugh, and dives below the surface. You have no choice but to go on. You walk forward, returning Horsea as you go, and continue along the path. Then, a hill appears, and you climb it. Higher you go, until you can see a plain in front of you. It's made of hardened lava, and what you see shocks you. A horde of sleeping Onix lie everywhere, like seals in the ocean. What will you do?

ForeverFlygon: Mikozou swism in the river, flashing deliberately. Fearow spots it, and dives after it. Mikozou submerges, and waits for Fearow. Fearow's huge beak pierces the water, and Mikozou sends out a Spark. Fearow howls, and while it suffers, Mikozou darts away. It swims back, bringing a tidal wave with it from the speed. The Surf sweeps up Fearow, ahead to where Mikozou swirls into a Whirlpool. Fearow plunges downward into the Whirlpool, and Mikozou looks on proudly at its handiwork. Then, Fearow begins another Drill Peck, and widens the vortex with the added-on swirliness. Mikozou's 'smile' vanishes as it's sucked into the raging water. Fearow fights hard, but breaches the surface of the water. it rockets upward, and stares downward in glee at the swirling Barboach. Meanwhile, Styx has retrieved some 'daggers', but Fearow is out of range. If only you could lure it down. But, looking back to Mikozou, you see it at the bottom of the now calm river, knocked out. You shout in frustration and anger, and glare at the Fearow. You notice it breathing heavily, and one more clever ploy might help you defeat it. But, you've already had Styx defeated(although he has been revived), and Mikozou. This Fearow is clearly a master battler, and it still may be able to defeat your entire team. What will you do?

Waterlight: The skeleton 'lives' again, and ambles toward you. You have a bad feeling about it, but don't attack just yet. It comes within a foot of you, and says in a hoarse voice, "Beware the Sentinel." It drops in front of you, face first, and doesn't move. Satisfied that it's exhausted its strength, you rush forward, into the tunnel. It's pitch black, and you can hear an unpleasant murmuring coming from all around you. Light would be appreciated here. But, it might provoke the beings nearby into attacking you. What will you do?

GWAR: The ball absorbs the Duskull, and captures it! Congrats! A Lv. 4, Male Duskull is now yours! You release it, to see your new companion. it bursts out, anf flops limply to the ground, eye still not present. Something's not right, you think warily. Captured Pokémon don't do this. Then, a bright red ball floats from it, and expands into a human form! It is dull grey, but the eyes burn red. "Fol..lo....w...m-me," it says shakily, as though speech harms it. It contracts into the bright ball, and soars into Duskull's 'mask'. It appears in Duskull's left eye socket, and you realize that was its eye. Duskull floats upward, and into the train wreck, expecting you to follow. But you hesitate. What does it want? And what will you do?

umbreon11: Fear crosses Fearow's eyes briefly, as Meowth Growls. Tera flies up to the bird, and collides hard. Fearow caws, and plummets downward. It barrels toward the ground, eyes closed. then, at less than an inch from the ground, it jets forward, toward you! You gasp, and scream as Fearow brushes against you. But, it grabs not you, but Treecko! Treecko wails in despair as Fearow soars away with it, toward......the Dead Forest! You gulp as you see it, and realize Treecko is Fearow chow unless you can save itl But can you really brave the Dead Forest to save it? What will you do?

I may be able to squeeze in one more Update before Sunday, when my limit begins again(I consider this a loophole:D), but that depends on the promptness of my Updatees. No pressure meant, but if you can manage, I encourage you to reply before Saturday. If not, oh well, more next week!

SC~ out

JBlink
15th April 2005, 3:43 AM
Tatu sits in the tree waiting, but growing impatient. A sudden idea strikes Tatu, and he sends out a mental image of a Kyogre in the water. There are shouts from the Pokémon Center, and Illumise rockets out, involuntarily. Tatu lets Kyogre fade, and soars over to Illumise. Illumise sees him before it reaches it, and looks at it with an odd expression. It decides not to battle, but then a shock comes from its 'A' necklace. Illumise shrieks, and prepares to battle. But, Tatu has reached it already, and is hammering at the back of the necklace. Another shock flies from it, shocking them both. But Tatu, having just freed Illumise from the necklace and departing quickly, only receives a small portion of the jolt. Illumise, however, is hit full force, and plummets into the lake, unconscious. It submerges, and doesn't reappear. What will you do?

Ignoring comon sense I rise out of my pearch and shout to Tatu, "You've got to dive in after him! He'll die if you don't! We have potions, we can make him better, but you need to go down and save him!". I knew what I had just done was stupid. Team Aqua obviously knew that a small Natu would never attack a pokemon under the control, especially after the random appearence of Kyogre. I had exposed myself, but what of it? Instinct told me that these guys were jerks, and I wanted to mess with them. But I couldn't do it without that Illumise. We needed to ask it what was happening in that Pokemon center.

umbreon11
15th April 2005, 3:45 AM
UPDATES:
umbreon11: Fear crosses Fearow's eyes briefly, as Meowth Growls. Tera flies up to the bird, and collides hard. Fearow caws, and plummets downward. It barrels toward the ground, eyes closed. then, at less than an inch from the ground, it jets forward, toward you! You gasp, and scream as Fearow brushes against you. But, it grabs not you, but Treecko! Treecko wails in despair as Fearow soars away with it, toward......the Dead Forest! You gulp as you see it, and realize Treecko is Fearow chow unless you can save itl But can you really brave the Dead Forest to save it? What will you do?[/COLOR]
SC~ outI got a scyther in a trade yesterday

Leta watches in fear as Fearow carries Treecko into the Dead Forest.

;198;:Thats not good

;052;:Stangly I agree with her

;123;:We're gona save it,arent we?

"Too bad for you."

;123;:What about zoombies?

;198;:They don't exist,besides,you'd be safe since you're in your pokeball

They all head to the Dead Forest to rescue Treecko.
;197;11

Goin' Graveler
15th April 2005, 7:33 AM
Goin' Graveler: The Ball attacks the Onix, and sucks it within. Once twice, and thrice the Ball wiggles. It stops, and you've just caught youself a Lv. 8, Male Onix! But, soemthing behind you shifts. You see a Steelix head protruding from the ground. It snarls evilly, and begins Digging through the ground, making a river. Then, it straightens to its full 32 feet and 2 inch height, and Iron Tails a wall of stone. It breaks apart, shattering to a thousand pieces, and lava flows through, down the river. Instantly, your way back is gone. Steelix laughs a cold, clinking laugh, and dives below the surface. You have no choice but to go on. You walk forward, returning Horsea as you go, and continue along the path. Then, a hill appears, and you climb it. Higher you go, until you can see a plain in front of you. It's made of hardened lava, and what you see shocks you. A horde of sleeping Onix lie everywhere, like seals in the ocean. What will you do?


Berig almost stiffens at the sight of the many large rock snakes, thankfully sleeping. Tiptoeing quietly amidst the giant Pokemon, whose bodies almost seemed like a maze, he hoped that the Onix would stay in slumberland, and not wake up, otherwise he would be in a lot of trouble, as Horsea most likely couldn't handle them all...

OOC: I'm asking again; did Horsea gain any levels?

Ytnim
15th April 2005, 8:58 AM
Minty: It was only a medium charge, and there was a time of rest, however it was shorter than a full Hyper Beam, due to the less power. Also, Fire Blast is slow moving, so Elekid had enough time to recover and put up a Safeguard.
As you command your Blaziken, it nods, and quickly starts off. It runs at Elekid at breakneck speed, followed by a white trail of light. Slamming into Elekid, it knocks it back into the water, surprised as heck. However, Blaziken doesn't really seem to care, as it begins to Bulk Up, raising its attack and defense. Elekid then shows extreme Agility as it gets out of the water in pretty much a blink of an eye, but it's just fast enough to get pummelled by a barrage of kicks by Blaziken, throwing it back into its trainer, extremely beat up. "So, you think you're tough, aye?" the trainer says, as he gathers himself and returns his Elekid into its Pokeball. "Do you know what? Team Spark could use someone like you. Our main focuses are taking down Team Azealea and Team Aurora, as well as trying to turn Pokemon into electrical sources of power for power plants, to end the world energy crisis. So, what do you say!?!"
As Minty listened to this kid, he had no idea what he was talking about. He looked to his pokemon but they had no idea either.

"Join up with people who electrocute a whole river of pokemon just for fun?! I don't think so! Clear off, if you know what's best for you." Minty then focused his attention on the river, looking to see if there were any pokemon that caught his eye.

;334; "I don't trust this guy Torch. Let's just keep an eye on him until he leaves since Minty is busy looking for pokemon." the Altaria said softly to her comrade the Blaziken.

;257; "I agree Zeph. I'll be ready if he trys anything funny."

Neopolis
15th April 2005, 10:19 AM
Neopolis3 - You head upwards, to the Terror Mountain. As you folow Glacy, you are greeted by a Powder Snow in your face!
Laughing beside you is a Spheal, happy with it's direct hit. But Glacy haven't seen to notcied this, and is still waltzing forward happily. What will you do?
"Umph!" Ian complained while cleaning his face from the snow. "What was that?" he said. Looking around, he found a happy Spheal. "A Spheal?" he said. Then Ian noticed Glacy was still running. "Glacy!" he yelled. His words were lost in the wind, and didn't reach Glacy. "Fine... Glacy, come back!" he said, recalling the Snorunt back in her PokéBall. Tempest growled. "Trrrr... Pinch!" It seemed as he wanted to battle. "What? The Spheal didn't hurt me." Ian said to the little Pokémon. "Pinch! Trapinch!" it replied. "Fine!" he sighed "If you really want to battle..." he was thinking. 'That's strange, I wonder why Tempest wants to fight... Anyway, Spheal is an Ice type... Rock attacks should work.' Ian pointed at the Spheal and said: "Tempest! Use Rock Tomb! When it's recovered, keep on Biting!"

Ariel
15th April 2005, 12:19 PM
Ariel arrives in Fizzytopia and looks around the area. "It's pretty here but it looks so boring" she says to herself while she looks around to see what she can do. Then she sees the Deserted Fairground and she smiles. "That's where I want to go! It looks dark and creepy! Just the place I want to see!"

Hoping she finds something exciting in the old fairground she walks through the gates, looking for some spooky action adventure.

Trick-or-Treater
15th April 2005, 2:09 PM
Trick-or-Treater: The Ball soars through the air, aimed at the Poisoned Zigzagoon. Then, a white figure flies out from behind another burnt seat, and steps in front of the Poké Ball. It's sucked within, and bursts out quickly, blowing your Poké Ball to smithereens. It's a Linoone, apparently a parent to this Zigzagoon. It has a plump Pecha Berry in its mouth, and it gives it to the Zigzagoon. Zigzagoon ingests it weakly, but instantly recovers its strength You start to leave, but a harsh call from Linoone stops you. You turn around, and see it snarling, standing in front of its child. It thinks you were threatening the child, and wants to battle. What will you do?


As Trick saw the Ball zooming t'wards the Zigzagoon,
a white flash appeared like out of nowhere and tackled the ball.

"What the?!"

The Pokémon known as: Linoone had smashed the Pokéball to smithereens to prevent the capture of probably its child. The mother was curing the small raccoon using the Pecha Berry that was in its mouth.

"Aw dang.. Come'on Jalhalla, lets scram now that we have the chance."

;331; Cac! (Quick!)

LINOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! Trick stopped an turned around, looking at the angty mother Linoone that was looking pretty angry. By the looks of it, it thinks he was threatening the smal Zigzagoon standing behind her, and wanted to battle.

"Shoot.. Quick Jalhalla! Fire Poison Stings to poison them both, now that they are out of Pecha Berries! Then Rocktomb the Linoone to keep her busy, so i can try to heal the Zigzagoon and maybe befriend it."

;331; Cacnea! (you got it!)

ForeverFlygon
15th April 2005, 2:47 PM
ForeverFlygon: Mikozou swism in the river, flashing deliberately. Fearow spots it, and dives after it. Mikozou submerges, and waits for Fearow. Fearow's huge beak pierces the water, and Mikozou sends out a Spark. Fearow howls, and while it suffers, Mikozou darts away. It swims back, bringing a tidal wave with it from the speed. The Surf sweeps up Fearow, ahead to where Mikozou swirls into a Whirlpool. Fearow plunges downward into the Whirlpool, and Mikozou looks on proudly at its handiwork. Then, Fearow begins another Drill Peck, and widens the vortex with the added-on swirliness. Mikozou's 'smile' vanishes as it's sucked into the raging water. Fearow fights hard, but breaches the surface of the water. it rockets upward, and stares downward in glee at the swirling Barboach. Meanwhile, Styx has retrieved some 'daggers', but Fearow is out of range. If only you could lure it down. But, looking back to Mikozou, you see it at the bottom of the now calm river, knocked out. You shout in frustration and anger, and glare at the Fearow. You notice it breathing heavily, and one more clever ploy might help you defeat it. But, you've already had Styx defeated(although he has been revived), and Mikozou. This Fearow is clearly a master battler, and it still may be able to defeat your entire team. What will you do?


"Heh, it looks like this thing want something" Feera says, and looks at the Fearow. "He'll get more than he asked for. Go forward, Styx. Get him down to earth with a Tri-Attack, or how about three? Then, if he comes down for you, use Faint Attack to hide yourself, and pierce it from behind with the daggers!" Feera instructs his battle-eager pokemon.

"Sneasel- Snea!" is the reply, coming from the black shadow, who moves into position.

Forest_4420
15th April 2005, 9:39 PM
Forest looks around and say "So this is Fizzytopia, I think this is a good place to start my and Amber's adventure", she then calls Amber her Houndour out of her Pokéball and they together decides to go down by the river to look around for Pokémons.
---
Please tell me if i have done something wrong.

Elemental Charizam
15th April 2005, 10:44 PM
EC: As the old man walks to the back of his shop, he opens a door you didn't see before, to a un-roofed room, with a sleek, shiny, silver-colored helicopter standing there. You follow him as he walks into the room and the helicopter, and you take off. As you see the sights, you gasp as you get to the ocean. A large group of water Pokemon are packed along the shore, and you get whacked into reality with the pilot's question: "I never got why people traveled. I like to stick back in my shop. What about you makes you travel? What drives you just to do it?"
Taken by suprise by the sudden question, Adam thinks it over for a minute, before turning to the old man.

"I guess I like not being tied down anywhere, to go or do anything I want. It's great meeting new people and visiting new places as well, as well as facing different kinds of challenges. It also allows me to find different kinds of pokémon to train, and you have to travel to the different Gyms; when they re-open to challenge Gym leaders," replies Adam, obviously thinking hard. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you set up a Ferry service if you don't like traveling?"

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
15th April 2005, 10:45 PM
Goin' Graveler: Horsea is growing close to a Level Up. But, not quite. I will post it in red, just like captures, when it does. But, for now, no Level Ups.

JBlink: Illumise are always 'she's. :p, sorry, just had to point that out.

Forest_4220: Your post was fine, but the only place you have to post your Home Board is in the Registration Thread and Members List. Otherwise, you can leave that block blank. It hardly matters, but it saves you some trouble.

SC~ out

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
15th April 2005, 11:11 PM
Shuckie had just entered Fizzytopia "So this is the beginning" He said "but where to head to now?" Shuckie went up to a sign, displaying the name of all the places in Fizzytopia. "hmmm......" Shuckie thought as his Duskull 'Dust' Popped out of it's Pokeball. "Duskull!" Dust was levitating over Shuckie's Shoulder. Duskull is pointing at a certain Location on the sign "the river? are you sure?" Shuckie asked as he turned to Dust "Dus! Duskull!!" Duskull seemed Happy. "If you say so" Shuckie and Dust then progressed in the direction of the 'river'.....

Black Marauder
15th April 2005, 11:40 PM
I choose to discontinue my Fizzytopia adventure and start over a new one.

Rizwan arrives in the well-known "Fizzytopia" Region and is amazed at how many people are here. C'mon out guys! Rizwan threw three Pokeballs and out came a Torchic, Drowzee and a Slowpoke.
"I have put much though into this and I have decided that we will go to The Seaside City and from there we shall travel to The Hydro-Electric Dam"

"Toororchic"
"Drroww"
"Slllowwww"

"Return!"

Rizwan starts to go to the Seaside City and to the Hydro-Electric Dam not knowing what challenges he will face....

Latias10
16th April 2005, 2:19 AM
Sorry I have not updated in a while. The reason is I was lazy but now I have updates and that is what really matters.

Gamer C: After hearing the sobbing noise you look around to see where it is coming from. You then notice the girl crying. You walk over to girl and ask her some question. She stops crying and listens to you. After a few moments of silence the girl speaks. “I was walking pass this place with my Vulpix when she got spooked ran down the stairs to the labyrinth. I want to go after her but I am to scared” the girl tells you before bursting into tears again. After around a few minutes of crying the girl stops. She wipes the tears from her face and seeing that you are still there finishes off what she wants to say. “I would not be so scared if someone else came with me but so few people come near the labyrinth I did not get that chance yet. May you come with me down the labyrinth to find my Vulpix?” the girl asks you. “I have a Ledian that can use Flash so we can get around more easily” the girl adds. She then looks at you with hopeful eyes while she waits for your answer. What will you do?

Shiny M: After the girl creeps you out with her blank stare you send out your Spheal to take care of the Gastly who is attacking. Before Spheal can do anything he is hit with a wet, gooey, slobbery tongue, which licks it way back and forth. When Gastly’s tongue is taken off Spheal he is left shaking. It seems that the thing that is creeping him out the most is that lick. Then still scared but angry he shots out a bunch of cold snow in the form of Icy Wind. This attack pushes Gastly back but it dose not seem bother. Suddenly the creepy grey mist swirls around Gastly’s head and forms a light bulb. You stare in amazement and horror at this sight. You are really creped out now and you also realize that this is no ordinary place and this Gastly has some control over it. You then realize that the light bulb must mean that the Gastly had an idea. You wonder what this idea was. You do not have to wait long because Gastly spits out this weird black puff of gas which tears through the grey mist as it heads over to Spheal. Spheal looks at this puff of gas with confusion. He has no clue what it is. He has never seen an attack like that before. The black gas soon hits Spheal but it seems to do no damage at all. You wait for a few moments and wonder why Spheal is not doing anything at all. Then Spheal begins moving his small flippers moving him forward. When you he turns around you see he has then same blank stare as the girl. This creeps you out and you realize that this pokemon can take over thing’s mind. This must be why the girl is attacking how she is. Now you have to not only face Gastly but your own pokemon as well. What will you do?

Tommyship2: After taking pity for the hurt Chinchou you release your Totodile, Toothy as you search for a potion in your bag. You tell Toothy to go over to the tow Chinchous and talk to them. He walks over to the two Chinchous and starts saying what you told him to say. Soon your search has been completed and you have found a potion. You walk over to the river where the hurt Chinchou is. Hopping for the best you press on the potion and out comes a blue mist, which hits the injured Chinchou. It takes a few moments before its effect happens. When it doses the Chinchou lets out a small shout and squirts you with a blast of water. After the effect of the sting is goon the Chinchou smiles pleased to be back to a healthier state. Both Chinchou walk onto the ground and happily thank you for helping them out. Suddenly both Chinchous get scared and run behind your back. You look towards the river and see a Carvahna in the water with a grin on its face. This seems to be the creature, which was bothering these two Chinchous. What will you do?

Nate: After thinking it over you decide to send Ghostly over and lick the wild Poochyena to make sure it realize that Ghostly is there. Ghostly silently floats over to the dog like pokemon and give it a nice gooey lick. The Poochyena now definitely realize Ghostly is there but it is also really mad. It opens it mouth and chomps down as hard as it can with its sharp fangs. Ghostly lets out a cry as this happens while retrieving his tongue from the Poochyena’s mouth. There are then a few moments of silence until the Poochyena lets out its screeching howl. It then begins to bark loudly. Ghostly then floats back over to you and tells you that the Poochyena tells you and him to get out of its area or else. What will you do?

Megaman X: After seeing the wild Torkoal drinking from the water you decide that it is best to become friends with it. You send your Scyther to go over and talk to it. Scyther gently taps one the turtle’s shell. The Torkoal raises its head from drinking and turns to Scyther. Soon a friendly conversation is started between the two pokemon. During this Torkoal lets lose a puff of black steam, which goes all over Scyther leaving it all black. You get up from your seat and walk over to Scyther wondering why Torkoal did that. When you get there Scyther answers your question by saying it was a Torkoal’s way of saying hi. Torkoal then turns to you and covers you with the black smoke. Suddenly a stream of water comes and knocks Torkoal off its feat. It lands on its shell and struggles to get back on its feat. You look to see what attacked Torkoal and you see a boy laughing with his Squirtle. It seems that they were the one who attacked Torkoal. What will you do?

TexanChris: You walk off to the Town Centre with your two pokemon Amp and Swablu. You are a bit weary about bring your other pokemon because you are not sure they would be happy in this place. When you arrive you walk around hopping to find out if there were any pokemon gyms to battle against. Most people ignore you but one girl of the age of around 14 with long brown hair listens to you. When you are finish with your question the girl takes in a breath and replies. “I do not think there are any pokemon gyms in the area but I could be wrong. If you want a battle I will be willing to battle you with my Sentret.” She says in reply as she points to the cute Sentret beside her. You may not be able to battle a gym but you could battle this girl. What will you do?

NateDawg161992
16th April 2005, 3:19 AM
Nate: After thinking it over you decide to send Ghostly over and lick the wild Poochyena to make sure it realize that Ghostly is there. Ghostly silently floats over to the dog like pokemon and give it a nice gooey lick. The Poochyena now definitely realize Ghostly is there but it is also really mad. It opens it mouth and chomps down as hard as it can with its sharp fangs. Ghostly lets out a cry as this happens while retrieving his tongue from the Poochyena’s mouth. There are then a few moments of silence until the Poochyena lets out its screeching howl. It then begins to bark loudly. Ghostly then floats back over to you and tells you that the Poochyena tells you and him to get out of its area or else. What will you do?



"Attack!" shouted Nathan, "Lick him for all he's worth and tell him I don't give a crap if he says its his teritory."

Ghostly nods and heads over to the Poochyena.

"I forgot to say tell him to shutup his howl is givinng me a headache."

Ghostly nods again and drifts through the stall the Poocheyena is behind. The Poocheyena looks suprised the ghastly is still there but then rushes at Ghostly.

Eon
16th April 2005, 6:51 AM
Eon: As you sigh about what had happened while sitting on the bench, you then lighten up, as you think of something. Sending out your Growlithe, it appears in a flash of white light, before it listens to your commands. It nods, before sniffing the ground. After a few seconds, it barks, and runs off after something. You run to catch up to it, and find it latched onto a man in a suit's leg, around 30. What will you do?
Uh-oh, Eon thought. It hadn't occurred to him what would happen once Inferno had found someone. His mind raced as he ran up to Inferno and the man. "Sorry, sir," Eon apologized. "She gets away from me sometimes." Eon returned Inferno to her Pokeball, smiling to herself, knowing she had done a good job. "Actually, sir," Eon began before the man could turn away. "I'm looking for a way to go to the Monorail Station. Could you help me?"

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
16th April 2005, 8:45 AM
GWAR: The ball absorbs the Duskull, and captures it! Congrats! A Lv. 4, Male Duskull is now yours! You release it, to see your new companion. it bursts out, anf flops limply to the ground, eye still not present. Something's not right, you think warily. Captured Pokémon don't do this. Then, a bright red ball floats from it, and expands into a human form! It is dull grey, but the eyes burn red. "Fol..lo....w...m-me," it says shakily, as though speech harms it. It contracts into the bright ball, and soars into Duskull's 'mask'. It appears in Duskull's left eye socket, and you realize that was its eye. Duskull floats upward, and into the train wreck, expecting you to follow. But you hesitate. What does it want? And what will you do?


SC~ out

Gwar watched with anxious nervousness as the pokeball absorbed the Duskull.
"YEAH!!!" He thrust his fist into the air when he saw that the Duskull had been captured. Looking to Krypt who was already cheering he smiled. "Great job brother!!" But then the Duskull burst out and laid upon the ground as lifeless as it was before. "What the?" Gwar thought to himself. He watched, mouth gaped, as the ball flew out and morphed into the human form and told him to follow.
As his Duskull flew off he looked at Krypt. "Return Krypt...this could be bad...or....well very bad. Or maybe good...I dont know." He chuckled nervously and brought Krypt back into the pokeball slowly trailing after Duskull.

Amadeus Windfall
16th April 2005, 9:49 AM
Amadeus Windfall: I think something's wrong with your color tags. Check to see if they're all right next time. You climb down the rainbow, leaving the lonely old man to rest by himself. He grins as you touch the ground, wondering if you knew what you were getting into....

As you enter the Dead Forest, you sense an odd presence around you. Goosebumps cover your arms and the ghastly wind sends a few chills up your spine. The path gets darker as you venture deeper into the forest. In fact, as you reach the center, you can hardly see a thing. A bush rustles, and something bumps into your shin. Startled, you jump back in surprise. Something sticky covers your legs. You cannot make out what's happening. What will you do?

"Nidoni!" called Amadeus. "Can you hear anything?" Nidoni strained herself to listen as well as she possibly could for noises.

SM
16th April 2005, 1:38 PM
Shiny M: After the girl creeps you out with her blank stare you send out your Spheal to take care of the Gastly who is attacking. Before Spheal can do anything he is hit with a wet, gooey, slobbery tongue, which licks it way back and forth. When Gastly’s tongue is taken off Spheal he is left shaking. It seems that the thing that is creeping him out the most is that lick. Then still scared but angry he shots out a bunch of cold snow in the form of Icy Wind. This attack pushes Gastly back but it dose not seem bother. Suddenly the creepy grey mist swirls around Gastly’s head and forms a light bulb. You stare in amazement and horror at this sight. You are really creped out now and you also realize that this is no ordinary place and this Gastly has some control over it. You then realize that the light bulb must mean that the Gastly had an idea. You wonder what this idea was. You do not have to wait long because Gastly spits out this weird black puff of gas which tears through the grey mist as it heads over to Spheal. Spheal looks at this puff of gas with confusion. He has no clue what it is. He has never seen an attack like that before. The black gas soon hits Spheal but it seems to do no damage at all. You wait for a few moments and wonder why Spheal is not doing anything at all. Then Spheal begins moving his small flippers moving him forward. When you he turns around you see he has then same blank stare as the girl. This creeps you out and you realize that this pokemon can take over thing’s mind. This must be why the girl is attacking how she is. Now you have to not only face Gastly but your own pokemon as well. What will you do?


"Oh, excellent!" Stephen says, with a highly sarcastic look on his face. "Now then, Spheal, return!" Stephen says, holding up its Pokeball in an attempt to break the control over its mind. Note: I don't know if that'll work. This is assuming that it did. "Now then, go Cyndaquil!" Stephen shouts, as he releases the fire type from its Pokeball. "Now then Cyndaquil, I really haven't the slightest idea what I'm doing. But I do know that you won't be able to do much against Gastly. So here." Stephen says, before pulling out 3 brightly colored candies and feeding them to Cyndaquil. "Now then Cyndaquil, Ember! If necessary, Dig to avoid any attacks!

Waterlight
16th April 2005, 2:15 PM
Waterlight: The skeleton 'lives' again, and ambles toward you. You have a bad feeling about it, but don't attack just yet. It comes within a foot of you, and says in a hoarse voice, "Beware the Sentinel." It drops in front of you, face first, and doesn't move. Satisfied that it's exhausted its strength, you rush forward, into the tunnel. It's pitch black, and you can hear an unpleasant murmuring coming from all around you. Light would be appreciated here. But, it might provoke the beings nearby into attacking you. What will you do?


As Tom confronts the skeleton, he recieves a warning, shocking Tom.

"That woman claimed she was a sentinel, didn't she....," Tom pondered, stepping out of the path, back into the relief of daylight. "What a lying *****! She must have been plotting something.......Maybe to ambush me at the end of the path.... I have no Pokémon with flash, so I guess I'll have to confront her about the Skeleton's warning."

At that, Tom remembered the path's location, and strode back towards the woman, ready for a confrontation.....

Golden Mew
16th April 2005, 4:29 PM
Don't go using big letters it's annoying P-arts has left to do exams you'll be getting a hew updarter don't even start complainig.

I know you edited me, Arnold, but really, he should update. As I said before, I'm going into Sheer Cold's group again, cos he gives nice, decent updates:


UPDATES:
Wow, this is even better! You people are good at fast responses! And, as I do my best to be prompt, Updates are ready!

Golden Mew: You sail toward the island, hoping for the best. Your Pokémon go slower with every minute, the cold affecting them severely. You feel it eating away at your consciousness as well. You see a fire on the island, and cheer inwardly. After a few grueling minutes, you reach your destination. You scuttle over to the fire, and bask in its warmth. You return your Pokémon from there, and think abotu what to do next. You see a path to the left, leading to a mountain. You could signal for help from there. But, to the left, the very last thing you'd expected to see is present. A tropical rainforest! For a moment, you wonder if it's a mirage, but you can smell enticing fruit smells wafting out of the forest. You suddenly realize how hungry you are, and think of going there. What will you do?

GM warmed herself, sitting by the crackling fire a bit longer. She then decided to explore the forest, pick a few fruits to eat and to see what else the forest had in store for her. She rubbed herself, then, before getting up, opened her backpack. Fishing through it, right to the bottom, she found ehr jumper, which she happily put on. "That's better," GM thought to herself quietly, then set off, feet sinking in the gritty sand, to the Tropical Rainforest.

Master of Chaos
16th April 2005, 5:35 PM
MoC - Also you realised that you don't just appear somewhere, but that you have to travel there. Good!
As you move towards the train, you notice how much people there actually is here. People are running about in their daily busyness, other are here on holidays. As you come closer to the train you spot a group of people, of which two are yelling at each other.
One has a Zigzagoon by his side, and it is looking scared from all the anger. You can't let him scare his Zigzagoon away, can you? What will you do?

"Hmm, don't look like they even notice the Zig, wonder what their talking bout anyway, maybe one of 'em will have a battle with me while we wait..." Chaos thought to himself.
He ran over to the two people.
"Hello, I am Chaos, just wanted to let you know you guys are scaring that Zigzagoon half to death, plus I'm curious, why are you yelling?"

tommyship2
16th April 2005, 6:20 PM
Tommyship2: After taking pity for the hurt Chinchou you release your Totodile, Toothy as you search for a potion in your bag. You tell Toothy to go over to the tow Chinchous and talk to them. He walks over to the two Chinchous and starts saying what you told him to say. Soon your search has been completed and you have found a potion. You walk over to the river where the hurt Chinchou is. Hopping for the best you press on the potion and out comes a blue mist, which hits the injured Chinchou. It takes a few moments before its effect happens. When it doses the Chinchou lets out a small shout and squirts you with a blast of water. After the effect of the sting is goon the Chinchou smiles pleased to be back to a healthier state. Both Chinchou walk onto the ground and happily thank you for helping them out. Suddenly both Chinchous get scared and run behind your back. You look towards the river and see a Carvahna in the water with a grin on its face. This seems to be the creature, which was bothering these two Chinchous. What will you do?


OOC¨I´m still on vacation, but got a chance to reply. And, please pardon the Spelling errors, as I´m on the hotel computer, and it´s a spanish keyboard.

As Tom looks at the Carvanha smiling wickedly at him, he realizes that to win against an electric type, this must be one tough customer. He then commands Toothy,¨Dive in and use a few Rages! We´ll try for some reinforcements from the Chinchou!¨He then turns to the Chinchou. ¨Would you like to help us fight this bully? You know what he does from experience. It will be rough, but I know that we´ll win if we work together!¨

Eon
16th April 2005, 8:24 PM
Kas85: You run to the noise coming from behind the gate followed closely by Stelena, your Aron. You burst through the gate and find the old man from before bound almost completely by vines coming from a Bulbusaur’s bulb. A young woman looked up, surprised and displeased by your appearance. She had on black pants, and a black shirt with short sleeves that ended above her stomach. Slung around her waist was a black belt that held six Pokeballs. “Great. Someone to interfere with my plans. And she has a Pokemon,” the woman snarled angrily, almost to herself. She grabbed two Pokeballs from the belt hanging on her waist, and two Pokemon were released in flashes of light. “Poochyena!” the woman yelled. “Use your Shadow Ball attack on the girl! Vulpix, use Ember to heat up that Aron!” Your reaction?

TreekoKnight87: The man sighed. “I didn’t want to have to use this, but…” the man took off something from his belt and held it in his hand. It was a small silver disc with a black center. This is a device I created. In the middle is a magnet. However, this magnet is special. I’ve managed to make it more potent then normal, and it only becomes attracted to the ore I spoke about earlier. Once it becomes attracted to the ore, it won’t let go without another device I have with me. So once it’s attached, keep pulling until part of the ore breaks off.” The man reached his arm out, the disc laying flat on his open palm, apparently wanting you to take it. What will you do?

Inferno: Settling down next to your Charizard, you scan your eyes over the woodland surrounding you. Finding nothing of interest, you close your eyes, ready to rest in preparation for the hunt you hope to go on. After a few minutes you drift off into dreamless sleep. However, what you don’t see are the people creeping up from the woods around you.

------
You wake up with a sudden jolt. Reaching up to rub your head, you find your wrists bound together. As you try to get up, you realize your feet are bound together as well. Looking around in confusion, you see about a half dozen strangely dressed people with spears in their hands surrounding your Charizard. His mouth is held shut by the ropes around it, and there are additional bindings on its arms, wings, legs, tail. Its eyes burn with rage at the people. Reaching around, you realize you still have your Pokeballs and that you can reach them. What will you do now?

Alexander the great V2: “Oh, good,” the woman had lost her furious tone and had, in an instant, become calm and almost excited in anticipation of the battle. “Go, Lyra!” In a flash of light, a Pidgey with a pink bow around her neck was released into the air. Squawking, she stretched her wings and flew around in circles a few times. “Lyra, honey, you’re gonna battle now!” the woman cooed to her Pidgey. It squawked in acknowledgment and perched on her shoulder. “You ready to battle?” the woman continued to coo. “Good girl. Let’s start off with a Tackle!” The Pidgey nodded and flew up off the woman’s shoulder circled around, then began to flap her powerful wings as she flew towards Grassy. What will you do?

Umbreon Trainer 2004: I know it’s hard, but please try to not control other characters. I’ll let it go this time since it was very minor, but please keep that in mind the next time you reply.

After finding the footprints, you start to look around the dam. Unfortunately, you can’t seem to find a kid not already with a parent. Sighing in frustration, you lean back on a rail attached to a walkway overlooking the dam. Something catches your eye. Looking around, you see a small girl standing on the rail, entranced by the sight of the dam. A gust of wind blows, and the girl looses her balance. Screaming, she manages to grab the bottom bar of the rail, saving her from an untimely demise. However, it doesn’t seem like she can last much longer. What will you do?

Latias10: “Good,” the man said and briskly started to walk in another direction. He soon stopped and said, “I apologize. I have forgotten my manners. My name is Mathias.” Without waiting for a reply, Mathias continued walking. After about fifteen minutes, you reach a huge excavation site dug into the ground, as though a crater was made and people had just crawled in and started digging. Mathias doesn’t stop though. As you walk into the site you see many people, each seperated by a large square around them, made of four sticks wedged into the ground, with string connecting them. Each square was about 25 feet across and had many smaller squares (about 5 feet across) inside made of the same wooden sticks and string. Each one also has a small flag in it with a number on it. Mathias leads you to a square empty except for a pile of stuff in the middle. “Here is your equipment,” he said, and handed you a sort of apron with many pockets, goggles, a pick, a shovel, and a black leather bag. “The apron is to keep your clothes dirty,” Mathias explained. “The pockets are to store any personal items you may have. The goggles are to protect your eyes from dirt. The shovel and pick are there for obvious reasons. The bag is to collect anything you may find. Now to explain how this excavation site works. Stay in your own area. We have these 25 little squares with their own individual numbers so if you find anything important, we can pinpoint the location it was found easily. That information could be vital to our research. I suggest choosing one and sticking with it until you find something. You can go ahead and use your Pokemon to help you too. Now you better get started.” With that, Mathias leaves you. What will you do now?

enchantress
16th April 2005, 9:23 PM
I know you edited me, Arnold, but really, he should update. As I said before, I'm going into Sheer Cold's group again, cos he gives nice, decent updates
No you're not going into Sheer Cold's group again. When the Glacier Islands closed and you first posted in FT, you opted for a restart and that's exactly what you're getting. You can't change your mind, blowing hot and cold all the time. You were originally assigned to P-Art's group but because exams are more important than updates he head to resign. We now have a new ZA to take over his group so you're just going to have to wait for him to post.

You've been warned before to stop complaining about anything and everything to do with FB. If you don't like the way we run things then feel free to leave. Otherwise I'll be more than happy to place you under a zone banning and you won't receive any updates at all. So from now on could you please be patient, just as everyone else assigned to P-Art's group has been and await your update quietly.

Megaman Xtreme
16th April 2005, 10:11 PM
Megaman X: After seeing the wild Torkoal drinking from the water you decide that it is best to become friends with it. You send your Scyther to go over and talk to it. Scyther gently taps one the turtle’s shell. The Torkoal raises its head from drinking and turns to Scyther. Soon a friendly conversation is started between the two pokemon. During this Torkoal lets lose a puff of black steam, which goes all over Scyther leaving it all black. You get up from your seat and walk over to Scyther wondering why Torkoal did that. When you get there Scyther answers your question by saying it was a Torkoal’s way of saying hi. Torkoal then turns to you and covers you with the black smoke. Suddenly a stream of water comes and knocks Torkoal off its feat. It lands on its shell and struggles to get back on its feat. You look to see what attacked Torkoal and you see a boy laughing with his Squirtle. It seems that they were the one who attacked Torkoal. What will you do?

Hey, cut that out. I said.

Well, if your gonna be immature, lets have a pokemon battle twerp!

Alright Scyther get ready!

Use your leer then use, quick attack!

Jon, after commanding his Scyther, walked over to the Torkoal and healed it using a Super Potion to show some kindness.

;123; Scy-yyther!

Latias10
16th April 2005, 10:38 PM
Latias10: “Good,” the man said and briskly started to walk in another direction. He soon stopped and said, “I apologize. I have forgotten my manners. My name is Mathias.” Without waiting for a reply, Mathias continued walking. After about fifteen minutes, you reach a huge excavation site dug into the ground, as though a crater was made and people had just crawled in and started digging. Mathias doesn’t stop though. As you walk into the site you see many people, each seperated by a large square around them, made of four sticks wedged into the ground, with string connecting them. Each square was about 25 feet across and had many smaller squares (about 5 feet across) inside made of the same wooden sticks and string. Each one also has a small flag in it with a number on it. Mathias leads you to a square empty except for a pile of stuff in the middle. “Here is your equipment,” he said, and handed you a sort of apron with many pockets, goggles, a pick, a shovel, and a black leather bag. “The apron is to keep your clothes dirty,” Mathias explained. “The pockets are to store any personal items you may have. The goggles are to protect your eyes from dirt. The shovel and pick are there for obvious reasons. The bag is to collect anything you may find. Now to explain how this excavation site works. Stay in your own area. We have these 25 little squares with their own individual numbers so if you find anything important, we can pinpoint the location it was found easily. That information could be vital to our research. I suggest choosing one and sticking with it until you find something. You can go ahead and use your Pokemon to help you too. Now you better get started.” With that, Mathias leaves you. What will you do now?

After Mathias explains all the information she need to know Catherine was left standing all alone. She looked around at the others working and decided to get to work herself. She then remebered that Mathias said she could use her pokemon. She could use Rage but he was a bit big and might break something. She then decided she would use her Corphish Shimmer. Shimmer had pincers which would be perfect for digging. She took off one of her red and white pokeballs on her belt. She pressed the boutton on it and with a flash of red light Shimmer was on the ground. Shimmer looked around with a confused look on her face.

"We are digging for some interesting stuff. Would you like to help me Shimmer?" Catherine asked her crab pokemon.

Shimmer nodded her head and walked over to a square and stopped. Catherine gueses this was where Shimmer wanted to dig. Catherine walked over to where Shimmer was with her equmpment. When she arived she saw that the number on the flag was 17. She then took her shovel and started digging. Beside her Shimmer was taking her claws and scoping out dirt with them. Catherine hopped she would find something cool and Shimmer was not really hopping for something but just injoying digging.

TreeckoKnight87
16th April 2005, 11:12 PM
TreekoKnight87: The man sighed. “I didn’t want to have to use this, but…” the man took off something from his belt and held it in his hand. It was a small silver disc with a black center. This is a device I created. In the middle is a magnet. However, this magnet is special. I’ve managed to make it more potent then normal, and it only becomes attracted to the ore I spoke about earlier. Once it becomes attracted to the ore, it won’t let go without another device I have with me. So once it’s attached, keep pulling until part of the ore breaks off.” The man reached his arm out, the disc laying flat on his open palm, apparently wanting you to take it. What will you do?

Chase grabbed the magnet and nodded. He examined it closely and noticed that it appeared to have a strong magetic center.

"Okay sure," he said, "I'll look around and try to find some of that ore for you."

Chase turned and looked at the magnet to try and see where he could find some ore.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
17th April 2005, 12:08 AM
UPDATES:
Glad to see everyone helped me with this loophole^^.

JBlink: Tatu dives in, and flutters after Illumise. Its small wings barely help it swim, but it reaches Illumise before she sinks too much. Fluttering as hard as he can, Tatu reaches the surface, and flies to you. It sets down Illumise, and begins resting. You take out two Potions, and give them to Illumise. It awakens, and smiles gratefully up at you. Fortunately, no one in the Center has noticed this. You need to make a decision now; interrogate Illumise here, or flee and ask questions later.

umbreon11: As you and your party head toward the dead Forest, you notice the Spearow stirring. Quickening your pace, you race onward, trying to keep Fearow in view. Soon, you notice the land dying, and the ground darkening. Fearow stops above you, and dives sharply. You notice there are geysers all around, shooting out purple clouds occasionally. Fearow dives toward one in a group of them, Treecko in its clutches. You run after it, but a geyser erupts in front of you, spewing poison into the sky. You can vaguely see Fearow's form disappear into the ground ahead. The geyser stops, and Fearow's nowhere to be seen. Careful to avoid the geysers, you step forward, and see the group of geysers Fearow disappeared into. You can't tell which one it went into, but it must be safe. One problem; the other geysers will kill you if you pick the wrong one! What will you do?

Goin' Graveler: You make your way throguh the horde, and as you do, you notice an altar in the middle of the plain. You head for it, hoping to shelter there until the pack moves on. You feel the ground shaking, and look around. Steelix is Digging itself upward, and it soon frees itself of the earth. The other Onix don't seem to have noticed. Steelix's tail glows, and you see it clearly, being only yards from it. It lowers its tail to a particularly tough-looking Onix nearby, ready to awaken it. You don't know what to do. You could persuade it, but why would it listen to you? Then again, battling would never work. It'd wake up every Onix in the area. But, if the Steelix is their leader, defeating it might make the Onix show you some respect. What will you do?

Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla nods, and walks slowly to a seat. It stares at it, Linoone watching closely. Then it jumps on top quickly, and sends a flurry of barbs at Linoone. Linoone growls, and begins a Fury Swipes attack. As Linoone knocks away the barbs, Jalhalla begins a Rock Tomb. Linoone is trapped within, and shrieks in anger. It flails, but can't escape. Zigzagoon is quivering now, and doesn't move. It looks frightened to death. What will you do?

ForeverFlygon: Styx fires some Tri Attacks up at Fearow, who scoffs at this repeated tactic. It rockets downward with another high speed Drill Peck. Styx is ready this time, though. It fades from view, and Fearow stops, bewildered. You hear Styx's claws scraping against a tree, and wtih a shock, you see the daggers floating up it. Fortunately, Fearow doesn't notice this. Then, the sticks of Styx fly forward at Fearow, and land on Fearow's back. Fearow screeches in agony as the Faint Attack hits, and then falls forward. It's KOed. Level up for Styx! Now that Fearow is dealt with, what will you do now?

GWAR: You follow Duskull, who floats toward the train. It floats straight through the steel wall, but you are now trapped outside. You prepare to release Krypt, but the sky suddenly darkens. You wait patiently, and then see a smoldering hole appear in the train as the blackness recedes. Duskull floats there, and chuckles at your former predicament. This Duskull is smart, you think. It knew to help you. You walk through the hole, and see Duskull floating toward a door. Suddenly, it drops and lies on the floor lifelessly. You start forward, concerned, but then its eye floats upwards once more. It expands into the human form once more, and speaks. "I sh..shoul-d expl--ain," it mutters, still struggling with speech, "My....na-me is-Sc-ott. I...w-as....a-victim of-----this--fire. My fr-friend Mi.....chael was k-illed too. I wa-nt to ho-nor his att-empt...to save....my life-when the--fire-star...ted. He carr-ied a wa--tch with h-im where--ever he wen...t. Will you fi--nd it fo....r me?" The figures small red eyes plead with you as it finishes its disjointed sentence. What will you do?

Waterlight: Heading down along the eerie path, disregarding the lightning, you prepare to confront the woman. You sprint along, and see her standing at the beginning. "Gracious, child, have you found the Spell Tag so quickly?" You explain to her what the skeleton did, and demand to know what it means. "Oh dear, it doesn't mean me!" the woman says, "There is a creature that guards the Spell Tag. People don't live long enough to know what it is, but it is called the Sentinel. I didn't tell you this for a reason. Courage in the face of the unknown is a great value for a person to have. But, now, that idea is ruined." "Oh, OK, sorry," you say, feeling ashamed. "No problem," the elderly lady says cheerfully. You sprint off down the path, narrowly avoiding the bolts. You return to the tree, and notice the skeleton back where it was. What will you do now?

SC~ out

Spirit_of_Auron
17th April 2005, 1:21 AM
Kas85: You run to the noise coming from behind the gate followed closely by Stelena, your Aron. You burst through the gate and find the old man from before bound almost completely by vines coming from a Bulbusaur’s bulb. A young woman looked up, surprised and displeased by your appearance. She had on black pants, and a black shirt with short sleeves that ended above her stomach. Slung around her waist was a black belt that held six Pokeballs. “Great. Someone to interfere with my plans. And she has a Pokemon,” the woman snarled angrily, almost to herself. She grabbed two Pokeballs from the belt hanging on her waist, and two Pokemon were released in flashes of light. “Poochyena!” the woman yelled. “Use your Shadow Ball attack on the girl! Vulpix, use Ember to heat up that Aron!” Your reaction?

Thinking quickly, Kassie summoned her Horsea to use Bubble on the Vulpix.At the same time she ordered her Aron to block the Shadow Ball, and try to use a Metal Claw attack. She hoped that Stelena would be able to stop the attack but was also ready to jump out of the way if stelena could not move fast enough.

umbreon11
17th April 2005, 1:22 AM
UPDATES:
Glad to see everyone helped me with this loophole^^.
umbreon11: As you and your party head toward the dead Forest, you notice the Spearow stirring. Quickening your pace, you race onward, trying to keep Fearow in view. Soon, you notice the land dying, and the ground darkening. Fearow stops above you, and dives sharply. You notice there are geysers all around, shooting out purple clouds occasionally. Fearow dives toward one in a group of them, Treecko in its clutches. You run after it, but a geyser erupts in front of you, spewing poison into the sky. You can vaguely see Fearow's form disappear into the ground ahead. The geyser stops, and Fearow's nowhere to be seen. Careful to avoid the geysers, you step forward, and see the group of geysers Fearow disappeared into. You can't tell which one it went into, but it must be safe. One problem; the other geysers will kill you if you pick the wrong one! What will you do?
SC~ out

;198;Now what?

"How about we all look for a geyser that doesen't erupt,that has to be were Fearow went."

;052;:Good idea

They started looking for the geyser Leta sugeted to search for.Scyther poped out of his pokeball and started looking to.

;198;:Found it

"Good job Tera.Now all we have to do is go down and get Treecko."

Tera and Scyther flew down and Kit got on Leta's back and she climbed down.Tera and Scyther stoped a few times to make sure they were still close behind.
ok,sorry about that.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
17th April 2005, 1:55 AM
UPDATE:
OK, I did request LordAndrew especially, and seeing as no one else has taken him, I assume I'm the one to be Updating him. So, LordAndrew, this is for you!:


LordAndrew: The boat sails along toward the Volcanic Island. It bobs up and down in the waves. You bounce up and down, but the driver doesn't seem to mind. After a minute or two of the rough ride, you reach the Island, and step off thankfully. You call out a thanks to the driver, who smiles, and jets off toward the mainland. You look around, and notice there aren't any signs. You're on a beach, and there are paths everywhere. You don't know which one leads to Fumi's Walk. What will you do?

Also, umbreon11, you were to let me decide whther or not you found the right geyser. it's not a big deal, though, so I'll let it go. It's a common error. But, from now on, allow me to make plot advancements.

SC~ out

JBlink
17th April 2005, 2:00 AM
Tatu dives in, and flutters after Illumise. Its small wings barely help it swim, but it reaches Illumise before she sinks too much. Fluttering as hard as he can, Tatu reaches the surface, and flies to you. It sets down Illumise, and begins resting. You take out two Potions, and give them to Illumise. It awakens, and smiles gratefully up at you. Fortunately, no one in the Center has noticed this. You need to make a decision now; interrogate Illumise here, or flee and ask questions later.

As we were waiting for Illumise to regain it's senses, I turned to Tatu to congradulate him. "You've really impressed me today Tatu. You have battled hard, shown courage, and that Kyogre Illusion, I had no idea you could do that. You really are amazing." Tatu took the complement with pride. He puffed out his chest and made himself look as big and strong as possible. Examening the area, I decided we would be safe for a while longer. Even if Team Aqua sent out another pokemon to search for Illumise, it wouldn't find us right away.

"Now Tatu," I countinued, "I need you to translate for me. We need to find out from Illumise a) What happened to the people running the pokemon center, b) How many other pokemon is Team Aqua controlling with those collars, c) What Team Aqua is after in this random lake in a poisonous forest, and d) what is the saffest way to stop them." Hearing this Tatu shook his head and turned to Illumise. I decided it would be best if I held the stray pokemon in my lap, so Tatu wouldn't have to worry about talking and keeping it from escaping at the same time. I know that holding a pokemon down is dangerous, especially when it isn't yours, but I was hopeing that physical contact would make it trust us.

Forest_4420
17th April 2005, 2:17 AM
Forest looks around and say "So this is Fizzytopia, I think this is a good place to start my and Amber's adventure", she then calls Amber her Houndour out of her Pokéball and they together decides to go down by the river to look around for Pokémons.

LordAndrew
17th April 2005, 2:51 AM
[U]UPDATE:
[B]LordAndrew: The boat sails along toward the Volcanic Island. It bobs up and down in the waves. You bounce up and down, but the driver doesn't seem to mind. After a minute or two of the rough ride, you reach the Island, and step off thankfully. You call out a thanks to the driver, who smiles, and jets off toward the mainland. You look around, and notice there aren't any signs. You're on a beach, and there are paths everywhere. You don't know which one leads to Fumi's Walk. What will you do?

Andrew looks around at the paths and thinks...
"This is not good... so many paths... and I don't know which one to take...!"
Andrew seemingly then advances foward a few steps.
"I guess... I'll guess."
Andrew then walks up to one of the many paths and starts to follow it..

Dark Scizor
17th April 2005, 2:54 AM
I have been not updated yet but...can I restart my adventure? I started it with my Scizor but I am going to deposit him at the Daycare on Monday(very soon) and I got my Beedrill from the Training Center today. Well, anyway I will post this:

DS was running with his buggy pokemon Poison Bee, the Beedrill."Hurry up Poison Bee or we are never going to arrive to the Death Forest". DS was very excited to go. The Death Forest, the best part of the Enchanted Forest, was the perfect place to train and the home of many pokemon of his favorite type: Bug. DS got Poison Bee in a trade so this was the perfect opportunity to earn the Beedrill´s trust. Poison Bee was impatient to see what kind of person was his new trainer.

Goin' Graveler
17th April 2005, 3:45 AM
[Goin' Graveler: You make your way throguh the horde, and as you do, you notice an altar in the middle of the plain. You head for it, hoping to shelter there until the pack moves on. You feel the ground shaking, and look around. Steelix is Digging itself upward, and it soon frees itself of the earth. The other Onix don't seem to have noticed. Steelix's tail glows, and you see it clearly, being only yards from it. It lowers its tail to a particularly tough-looking Onix nearby, ready to awaken it. You don't know what to do. You could persuade it, but why would it listen to you? Then again, battling would never work. It'd wake up every Onix in the area. But, if the Steelix is their leader, defeating it might make the Onix show you some respect. What will you do?

Berig begins to plead with the Steelix. "Please Steelix, we mean you no harm. We just want to get past here without any trouble. If you leave us alone, we will not disturb you at all." Berig hoped that the Steelix would understand, though he kept his hand on Horsea's Pokeball on his belt, just in case...

Alexander the great V2
17th April 2005, 4:59 AM
Alexander the great V2: “Oh, good,” the woman had lost her furious tone and had, in an instant, become calm and almost excited in anticipation of the battle. “Go, Lyra!” In a flash of light, a Pidgey with a pink bow around her neck was released into the air. Squawking, she stretched her wings and flew around in circles a few times. “Lyra, honey, you’re gonna battle now!” the woman cooed to her Pidgey. It squawked in acknowledgment and perched on her shoulder. “You ready to battle?” the woman continued to coo. “Good girl. Let’s start off with a Tackle!” The Pidgey nodded and flew up off the woman’s shoulder circled around, then began to flap her powerful wings as she flew towards Grassy. What will you do?


"Grassy, use leer a few times!" Alex yelled." Then as soon as pidgey hits you, use pound with all your power!" Grassys eyes turned red numores times, and the closer pidgey got, the more eager Grassy got.....Pidgey was only milimeters away from Grassy.... "NOW!" Alex shouted.......

Gamer C
17th April 2005, 5:00 AM
Gamer C: After hearing the sobbing noise you look around to see where it is coming from. You then notice the girl crying. You walk over to girl and ask her some question. She stops crying and listens to you. After a few moments of silence the girl speaks. “I was walking pass this place with my Vulpix when she got spooked ran down the stairs to the labyrinth. I want to go after her but I am to scared” the girl tells you before bursting into tears again. After around a few minutes of crying the girl stops. She wipes the tears from her face and seeing that you are still there finishes off what she wants to say. “I would not be so scared if someone else came with me but so few people come near the labyrinth I did not get that chance yet. May you come with me down the labyrinth to find my Vulpix?” the girl asks you. “I have a Ledian that can use Flash so we can get around more easily” the girl adds. She then looks at you with hopeful eyes while she waits for your answer. What will you do?



"Of course I will help you." Gamer C responds. He tosses out a Pokeball onto the ground, and Chuck the Bayleef bursts out in a bright red flash of light. "I want you you to stay beside us and look out for any sings of danger." Gamer C whispers to his Pokemon. "If you spot anything suspicious, grab it with a Vine Whip." As Chuck turns toward the stairs to the Labyrinth, Gamer C turns to the girl, "Come on." he says "Do you think you could lead us to the path in the maze that you think your Vulpix took?"

aron fan
17th April 2005, 9:50 AM
restarting my adventure due to not being updated
" ok zeke were u wanna go her look onthe map" points

" the dead forest crap well ok"

Waterlight
17th April 2005, 10:20 AM
Waterlight: Heading down along the eerie path, disregarding the lightning, you prepare to confront the woman. You sprint along, and see her standing at the beginning. "Gracious, child, have you found the Spell Tag so quickly?" You explain to her what the skeleton did, and demand to know what it means. "Oh dear, it doesn't mean me!" the woman says, "There is a creature that guards the Spell Tag. People don't live long enough to know what it is, but it is called the Sentinel. I didn't tell you this for a reason. Courage in the face of the unknown is a great value for a person to have. But, now, that idea is ruined." "Oh, OK, sorry," you say, feeling ashamed. "No problem," the elderly lady says cheerfully. You sprint off down the path, narrowly avoiding the bolts. You return to the tree, and notice the skeleton back where it was. What will you do now?


OOC: Is the Skeleton blocking my path? If so, then I'll edit my reply.
OOC2: Waterlight is my Staryu. I forgot to put in nicknames and levels in my sig. I'll add them in now. ^^

Tom ran towards the tree, still embarrassed after the confrontation with the Woman.

He stepped over the Skeleton, still thinking about the beast which protects the Spell Tag. After entering, Tom fumbled around for a Pokéball, eager to be not caught off guard, or another skeleton to leap out.

"Waterlight! I choose you! Use a Thunderwave to attempt to light up the cave!" Tom commanded, as the Starfish appeared, and spun around gracefully.

UmbreonTrainer2004
17th April 2005, 1:59 PM
Umbreon Trainer 2004: I know it’s hard, but please try to not control other characters. I’ll let it go this time since it was very minor, but please keep that in mind the next time you reply.

After finding the footprints, you start to look around the dam. Unfortunately, you can’t seem to find a kid not already with a parent. Sighing in frustration, you lean back on a rail attached to a walkway overlooking the dam. Something catches your eye. Looking around, you see a small girl standing on the rail, entranced by the sight of the dam. A gust of wind blows, and the girl looses her balance. Screaming, she manages to grab the bottom bar of the rail, saving her from an untimely demise. However, it doesn’t seem like she can last much longer. What will you do?

Adam rushed over to the girl and held out his hand. "Grab my hand!" Adam said. The girl looked like she didn't trust him. "Come on grab it or else you're going to fall!" Jaws was running around acting crazy. "Grab it!" Adam shouted.

ForeverFlygon
17th April 2005, 3:12 PM
ForeverFlygon: Styx fires some Tri Attacks up at Fearow, who scoffs at this repeated tactic. It rockets downward with another high speed Drill Peck. Styx is ready this time, though. It fades from view, and Fearow stops, bewildered. You hear Styx's claws scraping against a tree, and wtih a shock, you see the daggers floating up it. Fortunately, Fearow doesn't notice this. Then, the sticks of Styx fly forward at Fearow, and land on Fearow's back. Fearow screeches in agony as the Faint Attack hits, and then falls forward. It's KOed. Level up for Styx! Now that Fearow is dealt with, what will you do now?


"Nice job Styx" Feera says as he walks forward, and ensures that the Fearow is KOed. "Make sure you keep those sticks, ok?" he tells Styx, and walks to Lotad and the Wurmple.
"How do you feel now, little fella? We've taken care of that threat, so it's over. Would you like to join me and my friends here? We'll make sure you're always well protected, I promise" Feera says, and smiles.

Amras.MG
17th April 2005, 4:51 PM
I'm continuing my adventure...


MG - As you walk towards the men, one single come to see you. He points, and you know he has told the other when they all soon come to stare at you. One of them walk up to you, probably the leader, wearing polar gear, more then you would be able to lift.
"So, ey sonny, what're ye doin' out here? Must've taken some guts from you to get here,ay? Well, since ye're, would ye wannta learn somethin' 'bout Piloswines?" He says, and looks at you, being more impressed than he shows.
So would you? What will you do?

A little confused at what the man is saying at first, MG slowly translates his words, using his deep south roots as a guide (yeah, a little weird).

Turning to Sneasel, MG asks him if he'd like to learn more about these creatures. Sneasel nods his head, showing that his kind isn't all about blood and gore... even though that is quite a bit of what they're like.

"Alright kind sirs, could you show us what you know?"

Trick-or-Treater
17th April 2005, 6:06 PM
Trick-or-Treater: Jalhalla nods, and walks slowly to a seat. It stares at it, Linoone watching closely. Then it jumps on top quickly, and sends a flurry of barbs at Linoone. Linoone growls, and begins a Fury Swipes attack. As Linoone knocks away the barbs, Jalhalla begins a Rock Tomb. Linoone is trapped within, and shrieks in anger. It flails, but can't escape. Zigzagoon is quivering now, and doesn't move. It looks frightened to death. What will you do?


As the mother Linoone swipes away the Poison Barbs Jalhalla shot, Jalhalla trapped the mother Linoone within the stones of Rock Tomb.
LINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! it shrieks. Jalhalla hopped around the Rocks checking if there isn't an opening wich might let the Linoone escape.
Trick slowly walked into the direction of the Zigzagoon, and kneeled down.

"There,there..... I wasn't trying to hurt your mother. she tried to attack me."

the Zigzagoon didn't move and was at the looks of it, probably frightend as hell.

"well, maybe this'll make you feel less frightend."

He grabbed in his backpack, and took a brown paper sac out wich had Sandwiches inside. He toopend the bag, and layed down in front of the Zigzagoon a sandwich with jello.

"Here.. maybe you like it..."

He stepped back looking at the frightend small Raccoon hoping he would accept his offer.

Jon Jen
17th April 2005, 10:39 PM
Hiya guys. Everyone in my group I have updated below. Enjoy! =D

Jon Jen: As you approach the well-known Sphinx, you discuss the tasks set to come. Not seeming bothered you approach the Sphinx, staring in awe at the magnificent riddle-giver.
"Let me enter!" You shout, eager for your first of 13 riddles, you heard about from an archaeologist's report you were shown previously.
"1 Riddle you must quickly answer, which will decide if you're worthy to continue......" The Sphinx speaks, in a solemn voice.
"I swim the Seafloor,
Lighting the depths,
Shocking opponents,
Maybe to their death...."



"Hmmm..." Jon muttered, thinking. "Lights up the seafloor. Like a monster? Wait, maybe these are pokemon riddles!" he shouted exasperatedly, Taro confused on his shoulder, which moving crazily had just jerked him from his pleasant sleep. Yakisoba sighed, pretending he knew neither of them. "Well, if they are pokemon riddles, the answer is logically Lanturn, correct?"

Jon Jen
17th April 2005, 11:08 PM
On another note: Sorry for the double post, and the fact that I didn't update in color for Waterlight. The post was having issues. I apologize.

Hello all! My name is Jon Jen! I will be updating in the place of P-Arts, so that would mean the following people...

Golden Mew
Teal
Dark Fire
Dark_Umbreon2005
Shigeru-Kun
Anyone else I may have overlooked, please bring this to my attention

Yay! So, ot all of you, please restart so that I may better update for you. If you have not yet noticed, I will be updating in Dark Orchid. Please post all things you want me to see in this color, or you may be overlooked. I apologize if this happens. Now, for a brief set of rules.

1. Your updator is a happy person. Please don't make him otherwise. I will listen to your concerns, and expect to respect you all. THis should not be an issue.

2. Please make all things related to your charcters updates written in Dark Orchid. I am not responsible for skipping a post that was not made in Dark Orchid. It has been said before, but I know that some people will be skimming down to the rules and listening to nothing else I say. (Though most of these are not people that I update...)

3. Use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, etc. As a writer of a fanfic, I know that people can make mistakes now and then, but I don't expect a post of garbled mishmash. I plan to put time into your charcter's adventure, I would expect you to do the same.

4. If you ever edit a post reply that would be sent to me, please fill in the edit box descriptively, telling what you changed. If you ever edit more than once, make sure that the edit box is different than the previous. This way, I will be able to keep better track of your input.

5. No gum chewing!

6. Follow all of the Fizzy Bubbles rules.

7. Have fun!

If you ever have any concerns, feel free to PM me. Thank you and have a nice day!

Dark Fire
17th April 2005, 11:58 PM
Yay! So, ot all of you, please restart so that I may better update for you. If you have not yet noticed, I will be updating in Dark Orchid. Please post all things you want me to see in this color, or you may be overlooked. I apologize if this happens. Now, for a brief set of rules.

Dark Fire walks into Fizzytopia, and is quickly blown away by its magnifisence. Walking around the place with his Torchic between his legs he begans wondering where he should go.
"So many places, where to begin?" The Torchic began chirping and ran to the right. "I guess we're headed this way then." Dark Fire quickly cathces up to his pokemon, picks it up, and continues running. Off towards The Mystical Woodland in the Enchanted Forest.

EDIT: Put sig. back...NOTE: My Torchic is now a Combucken.

Umbrazard
18th April 2005, 1:20 AM
Jon jen, any chance you over looked me? If not, I'll go back to witing patiently for my updater to update me for the FIRST time.
~Umbra;197;

Jon Jen
18th April 2005, 1:43 AM
Actually, Umbrazard, you do not have an updator. Myself and the other ZA's are taking measures to get you an updator. Please be patient.

-Jon Jen

Shadow_Umbreon
18th April 2005, 2:07 AM
Okay, I was wondering if I was forgotten for a minute there O_o;;

Yay! So, ot all of you, please restart so that I may better update for you. If you have not yet noticed, I will be updating in Dark Orchid. Please post all things you want me to see in this color, or you may be overlooked. I apologize if this happens. Now, for a brief set of rules.
Walking into Fizzytopia, Elizabeth stopped to look at her surroundings. It was very busy with many people. Elizabeth was reminded of her old home in the city, with cars, pokemon, many, many people... but then she remembered why she was here. Calling out both her Pokemon, Blaze the Cyndaquil and a Delibird she got in a trade, she started wondering where to go.
"So... Blaze and Delibird... where do you want to go?" Elizabeth asked her Pokemon.
Blaze sat there for a moment and started to head towards the Eastern coast of Fizzytopia. Soon enough, the Delibird followed silently. When Elizabeth and her Pokemon reached the river, Elizabeth asked,"So this is where you want to go?"
Both the pokemon replied and Blaze jumped once. The River streached for as far as Elizabeth could see. She decided to start looking for a water Pokemon since it would be good to find at least on water type. So Elizabeth started down the river with her Pokemon following, awaiting to see what happens next.

Umbrazard
18th April 2005, 2:29 AM
Ok well, thank you. ::continues to wait patiently::
~Umbra;197;

Shigeru-kun
18th April 2005, 5:14 AM
OOC: Finally! x_x *lol* Here's my first post again.
-------------------------------------------------------
" Woah! " Shigeru yelled, her small hands yanked back on her Ponyta's firey mane. The young girl had just escaped from her home town, and was now successfully in Fizzy Topia. " Where are we....?" She questioned, gazing at the vast land about her.

Gripping onto her monster's back, Shigeru swung her body up and off the fire horse, and continued to pull out a map. "Lesse....Fizzy Topia, eh?" She looked up at her surroundings, then back down at the map. "It looks like I'm in....The lost city of Sebok?" She blinked confused, then proceeded to look back at her Ponyta for reaction. " Think we should continue?"

With much emotion, the horse let out a small whine, then kicked it's hoof through the blazing hot sands. " I'll take that as a yes." She grinned. Grabbing back onto the creature's mane, Shigeru pulled herself up and kicked it's sides. "Let's go!" She exclaimed, riding further within the city, and close to the Pyramids.

Waterlight
18th April 2005, 5:48 PM
I'd just like to post, what you could call an announcement. If you haven't got an updator yet, be patient. Most of SPPF's FB Population have started in here, so it's hard to organise EVERYONE. Please don't complain, or post about it. We have alot of people to organise and update.

On a related note, If you haven't recieved an update from an updator from a while, don't try switching groups. YOU CAN'T. Just have to be patient.

If I see anyone doing these after I've posted this, I'll be annoyed, and may report you to a mod, if you severely complain, or attempt to switch groups because of the above reasons.

SM
18th April 2005, 8:06 PM
EC: As you answer the man, he scratches his beard before answering your question. "You see, there's a friend of mine that lives on that island. There's really no other way for me to see him, so I opened up this shop." After a few seconds, he then said "Plus, I just can't get away from the water."
After a few minutes, the helicopter lands on the island, and you and the man get out. "You said that you would do something for me in return for this. Here's a letter. Take this to the house on Shale Beach, it's not too far from here. Then, do what you want. I'm going to do some exploring, but I'll take you back."

Wayne: After thinking for a moment, you tell the girl that you would help her, and her face lights up, and thanks you with a hug. You peel her off of you, and introduce yourself and your Venonat. She says "Hi! Thank you so much! I'm Melody!" She laughs, and then asks you a question. "Do you know of any places in the city where dark types flourish? I'm really not all that familiar with it..." Your reaction?

HB:As you shout random insults at the Seviper, you then quickly order your Corsola to Tackle it. Rushing toward it, Corsola does manage to hit it, though it doesn't look like it did much. Seviper then returns the favor by Licking Sefi, who luckily doesn't look paralyzed, though shook up a bit. What now?

Eon: As you return Growlithe to its Pokeball, you give the man an apology, to which he replies with a sigh "That's all right." You then explain to him what you were trying to do, and he then lightens up, and says "I work at the Research Center close to there. I'll take you there, if you want. And..." he says, as he looks at you, "Try to keep your Growlithe in its Pokeball." He then smiles, and gestures to you to follow him. You follow, and walking out of town, you sigh as you leave the city atmosphere, and in the distance you can see a large building, looking like a half of a Pokeball. After a few more minutes of silent walking, you get to the center. The man informs you that the next train would be leaving in a half hour, and that he had something that he thinks you might be interested in. What do you say?

lilblue: As the Sandshrew advance, your Rhyhorn runs in front of you, ready to protect you, while your other Pokemon cower in fear behind you. However, the Sandshrew don't seem to care, as they Dig underground, as you and your Pokemon are left confused above. Suddenly, Rhyhorn dissappears! Well...or not. It seems that the shrews dug a sinkhole underneath him, and now he's trapped in another hole! You look around, worried, before you meet a similar fate, with the rest of your Pokemon tumbling down behind you. After you clear your head, you open your eyes, to find about 50 or more Sandshrews and Sandslashes, ready to attack. You then look around, to find Rhyhorn trying to knock them away with a Horn Attack, but there are simply too many. What will you do?

Minty: As you reply to the kid with a sharp no, he looks at you, and replies, saying "Well, you made the wrong choice. Not that I really care." He then turns around, and leaves. Looking at the water, you see nothing, probably thanks to the kid. However, in the distance, you hear a gurgled Pokemon scream...Running after it, you see a Mareep in the water, hanging on for dear life! It's coat shows signs of recent battle, scorched black. What will you do?
Please note: The water is deep, fast, and Mareep is on the other side, about 15 feet.

furizaa:Repost of last update
As you enter Fizzytopia for the first time, you and your Charmander take in the sights of Seaside City. Pushing your way through the crowds, merchants, and the occasional hobo, you find a map of the city that displays all that is around you. You find the red X indicating where you are, and the Hydro-Electric Dam, and find it to be on the end of the River. So, you walk down through the city, before seeing a small group of people, huddled around some sort of machine. Peering in, you see that the supah doopah machine that will change the world is a...Vaccuum cleaner! You shake your head and continue on your way, and pass through the suburbs of the city. Finding the river, you then wonder "What now?" Remembering the earlier map, you head west, to the Dam. However, on your way, you hear a muffled cry, as if something were underwater. Looking to your left onto the opposite side of the river, you see a Mareep hanging on to the side for dear life! What will you do?


Problems, PM me.

Waterlight
18th April 2005, 8:59 PM
To my group.

Sorry for the delay on updates. I've just been waiting for 3 or 4 people to reply. They'll be up anyway by tommorow.

Ice Tyranitar
18th April 2005, 9:25 PM
Ice Tyranitar- [Repost]With your Snorunt beside you you walk into the Hydro-Electrical Dam. First thing you notice is a big sign to your right. To tourists, as well as citizens. The Hydro-Elecrtrical Dam lately has had a big problem with pokemon, itmes, and other trainer possesions being lost/stolen. We strongly suggest you keep an eye on all possesions and valuables. Thank you, The HEDP (Hydro-Electrical Dam Patrol). The sign makes you somewhat amused, and you continue walking into the Dam. Seeing as it was a beatiful day out you go to release your pokemon. You grope at your belt, but miss the pokeballs, and go for another reach. Again they were not there. Looking back you see a fat Psyduck making his getaway with your pokeballs. What will you do?

Ice Tyranitar had been marveling at the dam admiring its engineering, guessing how far the water was on the low side, however when trying to see its base on the low side of the water, he spotted the sign. "That's not good. Well Snow Ball lets just be careful" he commented before noticing the psyduck. "Huh? Hey! Snow Ball get that duck!!" Ice Tyranitar commanded as he started chasing the psyduck "Give it a powder snow!". Both then followed the bird with haste as it made off with Ice Tyranitar's pokeballs.
Off Topic: Does the fact I don't have my pokeballs mean I can't use baltoy?

HakuBlue
18th April 2005, 11:26 PM
HB:As you shout random insults at the Seviper, you then quickly order your Corsola to Tackle it. Rushing toward it, Corsola does manage to hit it, though it doesn't look like it did much. Seviper then returns the favor by Licking Sefi, who luckily doesn't look paralyzed, though shook up a bit. What now?


"How dare does that Seviper tries to paralyze my Sefi! Are you alright ?" replies Haku as he looks at Sefi to see if he was paralyzed. Sefi shook up a bit, but was not paralyzed. Now, Sefi only looked more determined than ever, ready to take on Seviper. Suzie, who was worried about Sefi warns Haku, "Be careful, Sefi could get hurt, that Seviper took on Sefi's tackle, but it seems unaffected." "Don't worry Suzie, Sefi will be alright, and even if something goes wrong, I have potions that could heal Sefi, but right now lets focus on Seviper, since it attacked me it could attack you too. Sefi, I want you to tackle Seviper again, but this time try and aim towards the head, particularly at the eyes, that way it will have some trouble with his vision, but make sure you strike first and injure Seviper," replied Haku to Sefi, whom once again began running with the intentions to ram his foe, but this time, aiming to Seviper's eyes. Haku, began digging through his backpack to get a potion, just in case something went wrong.

Wayne
19th April 2005, 12:29 AM
Wayne: After thinking for a moment, you tell the girl that you would help her, and her face lights up, and thanks you with a hug. You peel her off of you, and introduce yourself and your Venonat. She says "Hi! Thank you so much! I'm Melody!" She laughs, and then asks you a question. "Do you know of any places in the city where dark types flourish? I'm really not all that familiar with it..." Your reaction?
"Well..."Wayne began speaking thinking about something someone had said to him before about a scary part of the city. "I remember that it was something like The Fairground of Deserts or something. Oh wait it was the Deserted Fairground. There they say it is like a Ghost Train and that it holds many dark pokemon in it. I guess that is the best place to start looking for the Sableye. Do you have any pokemons beside the Tediursa Melody?"

Eon
19th April 2005, 1:02 AM
Eon: As you return Growlithe to its Pokeball, you give the man an apology, to which he replies with a sigh "That's all right." You then explain to him what you were trying to do, and he then lightens up, and says "I work at the Research Center close to there. I'll take you there, if you want. And..." he says, as he looks at you, "Try to keep your Growlithe in its Pokeball." He then smiles, and gestures to you to follow him. You follow, and walking out of town, you sigh as you leave the city atmosphere, and in the distance you can see a large building, looking like a half of a Pokeball. After a few more minutes of silent walking, you get to the center. The man informs you that the next train would be leaving in a half hour, and that he had something that he thinks you might be interested in. What do you say?
Eon smiled gleefully. His plan had worked! As he was looking around at the Monorail Station, giddy to finally be on the way to the Garden of Iris, he almost missed hearing the man say that the next monorail wouldn't leave for another half an hour. Eon frowned, but brightened when he heard the man say that he would have something Eon would be interested in. "Sure," Eon said. "I'd love to do it, as long as I get to catch a monorail today, if not the one in half an hour."

Golden Mew
19th April 2005, 2:13 PM
Ok, right, finally. I'm am leaving Waterlight's group, going back to my old one!



GM gasped as she found out a new area had appeared, with many diffrent places to go. "Wow..." She murmered quitely, just loud enough for Enterna, her Chikorita to hear, as she studied the map. "Well," GM raised her voice a little, getting Enterna's attention, "I don't know where to go yet. There is so many places!" She finished off her sentence.

"How about you go everywhere?" Enterna tried to be helpful. "Well, you know we can't. I mean, look at all the places!" GM showed her Chikorita the shiny brochure, containg a map inside it. "Hmm... Guess we can't." Enterna stared at the map for a long time.

"One of the star places I do like is... The Spaze Zone. I was choosing out of The Moon and Saturn. I think I'll go for The Moon," GM said.

She had always, always wanted to go to Space, since she was a little girl of 5. She had listened to her father's stories of how he had gone on diffrent planets; he was after all, an astronaut. She had been facinated by them, hanging onto every word her father said. He had taken pictures for her to see what Mars and Saturn were like, and also the Sun and the Moon. He knew about diffrent stars and told her what happened to him when he got lost in Space and couldn't find his crew. It hurt GM to think about her parents, but she felt that she needed to go to Space, to continue her father's job.

She couldn't believe it. She had acutally got the choice of going to Space. She whooped in delight, and the two of them continued to get to the Moon, far above them, in the sky blue sky.

She finally reached the Space Centre, a few hours later. Seeing a man dressed in a white lab coat, she hurried over to him. He was typing information on planets and inserting various pictures of them. He jumped when GM tapped him on the back.

"Hello, I am Proffessor Michael, and would you like any help around this lab?" he strechted out his arm for a handshake. With his other hand, he went through his untidy mop of brown hair. He had brown eyes and was young - still in his twenties. GM took his hand and he gave her a handshake, nearly pulling her arm off. "I didn't want to interrupt you..." GM began. "Oh not at all, not at all, don't worry. What was it you wanted?" The Proffesor swung round on his chair, closing down the things on the computer. "Well..." GM tried to continue. "You can call me Michael or Mike. I don't like the Proffesor stuff. It gets on my nerves." He said, interrupting her again. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for interrupting you from your work, but I came here to go to Space. You obviusly have teleporters, right?" GM asked, starting to get annyoed by the interruptions.

"Yup, right. I've been working here for the past 15 years. I know everything." He led GM over to a group of Teleporters. "Where would you like to go?" He asked. "I was thinking... The Moon," GM anwsered. "Right. The Moon. Please step inside one of the Teleporters as you shall be transporting to the Moon, soon. Inside the Teleporters, at super speed, while you are going to the Moon, they will make a bubble round you so you can move and breathe. Everything Ok?" He asked, filling her in with information.

"Everything fine." Replied GM, although it wasn't. It was her first time and she felt excited, yet nervous; if something went wrong, she would probably be stuck in space forever and... She tried not to think about those things and thought about the good side of it, like meeting new Pokemon and while teleporting, seeing millions of stars whizzing past...

Elemental Charizam
19th April 2005, 5:05 PM
Um, GM, you do realise that on this very page Waterlight told you not to switch groups? Yeah.

TexanChris
19th April 2005, 7:17 PM
TexanChris: You walk off to the Town Centre with your two pokemon Amp and Swablu. You are a bit weary about bring your other pokemon because you are not sure they would be happy in this place. When you arrive you walk around hopping to find out if there were any pokemon gyms to battle against. Most people ignore you but one girl of the age of around 14 with long brown hair listens to you. When you are finish with your question the girl takes in a breath and replies. “I do not think there are any pokemon gyms in the area but I could be wrong. If you want a battle I will be willing to battle you with my Sentret.” She says in reply as she points to the cute Sentret beside her. You may not be able to battle a gym but you could battle this girl. What will you do?

Chris was a little disappointed that there might not be gyms in this region, but was happy with the prospect of his first battle in the region. Swablu perched on his shoulder and let out a cheery, "Swa Bluu!" and Amp, excited at the thought of a battle, jumped up and down in bliss crying 'Maa! Maah!" happily.

Chris took a look at the girl and said, "Okay, I accept your challenge. And I choose Amp to battle your Sentret."

When Amp heard this he jumped merrily, excited at the prospect of a battle.