-Explosion
-Screech

Snorlax-Leftovers
Careful Nature
-Rest
-Curse
-Shadow Ball
-Return

Not much to fix as they're all standard but would Gengar fit in somewhere?

Gengar-Lum Berry
Timid Nature(Or Modest whats better ingame?)
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
-Hypnosis

Somebody
18th September 2006, 3:59 AM
earthquake>Shadow Ball on lax, gengar isn't common enough in-game to justify using it over earthquake imo.

Pika Egg
18th September 2006, 4:04 AM
I personally like RestTalk on Milotic but w/e.

I think Gengar is needed since the team is a bit weak on the special moves as is.. I'd say use it over Steelix since you already have EQ on two guys..granted you would lose a physical wall (albeit one weak to EQ) and an exploder..

robot
18th September 2006, 4:05 AM
Gengar over Steelix, then make Metagross Stalk Gross

imo

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 4:13 AM
I wasted the Sleep Talk tutor like a year ago :(. And FireRed doesn't have one. Ok Ill do Gengar>Steelix. Modest or Timid?

Shadow Tyranitar
18th September 2006, 4:17 AM
gengar is best modest.

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 4:26 AM
Anyone else think that?

Somebody
18th September 2006, 4:28 AM
tbh I like Explosion>Fire Punch and Mild, but with the set you're using, Modest.

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 4:30 AM
Ok. Wasn't sure cause I didn't know if Max Speed was better than Max Sp. Atk. I wouldnt be able to get another Explosion anyway.

Shadow Tyranitar
18th September 2006, 4:42 AM
You're team is quite good. Without changes, I see major fire weakness. Get rid of either jynx or steelix. Steelix is not needed as you have metagross already, and jynx contributes to the fire weakness. I think get rid of steelix, though.Gengar's moveset is already good. You can just have modest nature with max speed and sp atk. (Who wouldn't?)

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 5:17 AM
Im Subbing 'Lix for Gengar. Haven't lost to a fire attack even with them. Besides Milotic and Snorlax renders Fire attacks pretty much useless ingame.

Shadow Tyranitar
18th September 2006, 5:22 AM
You mean fire types? You can't render fire moves useless even if it isn't very effective, or the opponent has thick fat. But the fire weakness was directed at your jynx and steelix and metagross;half of your current team.

Somebody
18th September 2006, 5:24 AM
Fire types aren't even that much of a threat, especially when Milotic/Snorlax stop the majority of them cold.
EDIT: Mence too.

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 5:30 AM
I havent had to worry about fire types at all.