View Full Version : Blastoise Help

Blaziken D.
18th September 2006, 3:18 AM
Blastoise LV 36 Item: Nothing
Bite
Water Gun
Withdraw
??? (Need a move)

All changes are welcome. Oh, and I'm currently on my way to the fourth Gym in Leaf Green.

Shadow Tyranitar
18th September 2006, 3:27 AM
Blastoise LV 36 Item: Nothing
Bite
Water Gun
Withdraw
??? (Need a move)

All changes are welcome. Oh, and I'm currently on my way to the fourth Gym in Leaf Green.
Blastoise@leftovers (either 1)

modest nature

Surf
Sub
Focus punch
Ice beam

Adamant nature

Sub
yawn
toxic
Focus punch

I'd go with the 1st one. The second 1 sucks.

Brazilian Dragonite
18th September 2006, 3:34 AM
Blastoise@Leftovers
Surf
Yawn
Focus Punch
Ice Beam

This is my set.

PatTar
18th September 2006, 3:37 AM
^no at both of those.

Blastoise @ Lefties
Bold/Calm Nature (+De/Sp. Def, -Atk)
Trait: Torrent
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Counter/Mirror Coat

Calm with Mirror Coat.

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 3:38 AM
Calm With Mirror Coat?

PatTar
18th September 2006, 3:39 AM
woops.

*edits*

Shadow Tyranitar
18th September 2006, 4:00 AM
Mine was just for an individual set, since he's used alot. Maybe I should stop trying to do individual sets.........What does everyone else think?

Tyranitar06
18th September 2006, 4:10 AM
Well Hi pokemon Trainer, u should check my last post, how u can get mew after u cleared the game, but well u need a good set of moves so I can give u some advice...

U r begining the game so this should do it.

Surf
Ice Beam
Mega Kick
Substitute

After u play a lil bit more, u can take Substitute n teach of course
HYDRO CANON
HYDRO PUMP
ICE BEAM
MEGA KICK

I'm not from US soo, i can't speak-writte =P so well... ;248;

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 4:13 AM
^^No. Just No.

Shadow Tyranitar
18th September 2006, 4:15 AM
What the hell does that first bit have to do with a blastoise? Mega kick sucks, it is powerful but has poor accuracy, sub is not necessary. Don't teach a pokemon 2 moves of the same type.

Tyranitar06
18th September 2006, 5:40 AM
;248;Mega kick has a poor acc ..?? jaja I don't wanna argue with u, But this friend was looking for a lil help, so I give my opinion, jajaja don't teach 2 moves of the same type to a pokemon ??? so, If u teach surf to a blastoise u won't gonna teach him hydro pump or hydro canon ?? I'd like to see that... buh byez ;248;

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 5:43 AM
Umm...You made no sense in that post.

PatTar
18th September 2006, 5:48 AM
;248;Mega kick has a poor acc ..?? jaja I don't wanna argue with u, But this friend was looking for a lil help, so I give my opinion, jajaja don't teach 2 moves of the same type to a pokemon ??? so, If u teach surf to a blastoise u won't gonna teach him hydro pump or hydro canon ?? I'd like to see that... buh byez ;248;

you're an idiot. 2 moves of the same type wates a moveslot. and why would you use Hydro Pump or Hydro Cannon and Blastoise in the first place?

Icosahedron
18th September 2006, 5:59 AM
Mad Mod is right. It just wastes a slot when something better (almost anything) could be put there.

don't teach 2 moves of the same type to a pokemon ??? so, If u teach surf to a blastoise u won't gonna teach him hydro pump or hydro canon ?? I'd like to see that...

That's right. If I teach Surf to my Blastoise, I'm not going to teach him Hydro Pump. And I doubt any other sensible person would, either. If you'd like to see it, just ask any of the above posters for a Blastoise moveset.

Also, Hydro Cannon sucks. Period.

Tyranitar06
18th September 2006, 6:02 AM
Well first of all u r unrespecting me, n second U stupid Idiot, Each Pokemon trainer has diferent ways to raise their pokemons, if u want to teach a charizard CUT, STRENGH, ROCK SMASH, FLY i give a %#&#$ , i just give ideas of a good set of moves, the talk was not with u in the first place, u should respect the opinions of everyone ;248;

SwordofAeons
18th September 2006, 6:09 AM
Stfu ftw. Unrespecting isn't even a word. You must be like 8 years old.

Tyranitar06
18th September 2006, 6:16 AM
;248;LOL well, I'm not from US, if u want we can speak in spanish, well the word It's DISRESPECTFUL, n I'm out of this topic, so keep it down with me man, n I'm serius we can speak in spanish if u want, Al menos se 2 idiomas, no como tu, pudriendote con uno... ;248;

Shiny Supercow
18th September 2006, 10:50 AM
Wow are you blind that your font needs to be so huge en white.. i think i hurt my eyes

Reno
18th September 2006, 7:13 PM
ok blastoise errrm i dont use him so i dont have much experience but here goes.

blastoise@leftovers/chesto berry if using rest
nature-lonely/mild
-surf
-sub/rest
-focus punch/body slam
-ice beam

and you dont use 2 same type attacks on one pokemon its common sense as it uses up a slot for a better attack

PatTar
18th September 2006, 11:58 PM
^no again.

my set ftw.

Mega Trickster
19th September 2006, 12:02 AM
^no at both of those.

Blastoise @ Lefties
Bold/Calm Nature (+De/Sp. Def, -Atk)
Trait: Torrent
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Counter/Mirror Coat

Calm with Mirror Coat.

Any other set than this is a $%#&^%*&$^!!

Seriously, none of you appear to know how to use a Blastoise correctly....or follow the rules for that matter...

I reccommend Mirror Coat, you can get it via Corsola.

Shadow Tyranitar
19th September 2006, 12:15 AM
;248;Mega kick has a poor acc ..??<<Yes it does. jaja<<JAJAJA? I don't wanna argue with u, But this friend was looking for a lil helpThis post of yours isn't helping at all, it's actually sad someone is this dumb:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(, so I give my opinion, jajaja don't teach 2 moves of the same type to a pokemon ??? so, If u teach surf to a blastoise u won't gonna teach him hydro pump or hydro canon ??<<Either 1 is fine, but never both of them. I'd like to see that... buh byez ;248;
God, your worse than me (it's possible, unbelievably, this is proof), and that is really bad annoying.........btw your an idiot. No one with brains teaches 2 moves of the same type to 1 pokemon. Btw the rest of yall, sorry if this annoying but it seems LARGE COMIC SANS MS is the only way to talk to this guy and he understand.

Yes, -mad mod-'s blastoise sets for the win.

SwordofAeons
19th September 2006, 12:18 AM
Lol, Should have not even posted.

Shadow Tyranitar
19th September 2006, 12:45 AM
Sorry for another worthless post, the guy left anyway........

Blaziken D.
19th September 2006, 1:31 AM
Thanks for the sets, guys. And Tyranitar06, if you don't know anything about team rating, just don't do it.

----- Deoxys

mew_the_gray
19th September 2006, 3:54 AM
Blastoise@leftovers
Calm nature
-Surf
-Icebeam
-Toxic
-Rest

Magne-2000lbs.
19th September 2006, 5:45 AM
teach it hydro cannon/hydro pump when u get to five island i think, andi don't think bite would help, unless u don't have another dark type in ur party, then it may belong there

PatTar
19th September 2006, 5:48 AM
^no please...

Blaziken D.
24th September 2006, 4:27 AM
Once again, thank you for all these suggestions, guys.

----- Deoxys