PDA

View Full Version : Rate my BF team

davidone10
18th September 2006, 5:47 PM
OK, so here is my LV.50 emerald bf team .Suggestions are welcome.

Alakazam;065;(modest) & lefties
calm mind
psychic
recover
ice punch

salamence;373;(rash) & lansat berry
EQ
Aerial ace
brick break
dragon claw

Metagross;376;(adamant)& choice band
Meteor mash
earthquake
shadow ball
brick break

aragornbird
18th September 2006, 6:47 PM
Fire Punch > Ice Punch for Steel types. Give Alakazam Lum Berry to work with Synchronize.

Stick that Leftovers on Salamence.

Rock Slide > Brick Break on both Salamence and Metagross. Takes care of Zapdos.

davidone10
18th September 2006, 7:38 PM
Thanks ,BTW , when i re-breed salamence do you think i should stick dragon dance somewhere ? Oh and by the way what item for alakazam ?

big bad deoxys
18th September 2006, 8:37 PM
why don't you learn your salamence double-edge.

aragornbird
18th September 2006, 9:53 PM
Because Double-Edge should never be used on non-Normal or non-Rock Head Pokémon.

Yeah, Dragon Dance would be great if you aren’t planning on making it CBed (since Gross is already CBed).

SpaceOdd
18th September 2006, 9:59 PM
Looking at your team, theres not much to improve on.

If I was you I would get rid of Dragon Claw on Salamance and replace it with like you mentioned Dragon Dance, I suppose does have a good sp.attack so fire blast/ Hydro Pump might work too.

You could just make Alakazam an all out special sweeper and add thunder punch to its set,with the prevoius mentioned moves. Since, whenever I've used him he tends to either kill or be killed, but thats my experince with him.

davidone10
18th September 2006, 10:14 PM
Also should i re-breed mence for adamant?

aragornbird
18th September 2006, 10:52 PM
Adamant would definitely help, so go ahead.

gengar and alakazam fan
18th September 2006, 11:03 PM
cool team i lik it

gengar and alakazam fan
18th September 2006, 11:08 PM
i just took the pokemon personality test and i am a dragonite

BattlePikeKing140
18th September 2006, 11:17 PM
OK, so here is my LV.50 emerald bf team .Suggestions are welcome.

Alakazam;065;(modest) & Lum Berry
calm mind
psychic
recover/Thunderpunch
ice punch/Fire Punch

salamence;373;(rash) & Leftovers
EQ
Aerial ace
brick break/Rock Slide
dragon claw/Dragon Dance

Metagross;376;(adamant)& choice band
Meteor mash
earthquake
shadow ball/Rock Slide
brick break/Explosion

I use 'Zam and I suggest Fire and Thunderpunch becasue Ice Punch isn't very useful and 'Zam's defenses aren't big enough to benefit all that much from Recover. I suggest bouncing Dragon Dance in your 'Mence's set because you want to make the most of Aerial Ace/EQ/Brick Break. You could get Rock Slide, but it's all up to personal preference. Also, rebreed for an Adamant Salamence. Finally the wonderful Pokemon that is Metagross. You seem to have him covered very well, but I suggest Explosion over Brick Break and Rock Slide over Shadow Ball. Once again, this is all based on my personal Battle Frontier experiences with these Pokemon, it's all up to you really. Hope I helped! ;336;

davidone10
19th September 2006, 6:37 AM
Thanks a lot i bred them again and they pwn ! I even beat gold anabel with them. Thanks again.

Magne-2000lbs.
19th September 2006, 6:42 AM
i wouldn't quite use any normal attakc, but yea ur team is really good right now, and dragon dance would help like HECK
alakazam dont' change, the elemental ones may help, but for ME, i just set the priorities, and then get attacks to get rid of its weaknesses, so get shadow ball or some ghost/dark type attack for alakazam

dragontamer_blake
19th September 2006, 8:43 AM
congrats on beating gold anabel

davidone10
19th September 2006, 2:33 PM
Oh , Magne-2000lbs. a ghost attack from a modest lv 50 alakazam just might beable to ohko a lv5 wurmple. MAYBE. Why ? because modest decreases attack and alakazam's attack stat is one of the lowest in-game.