PDA

View Full Version : Crashing Thunder Structure Deck (Made-up by me)

TTar-X
19th September 2006, 4:50 AM
NOTE: This structure deck does NOT exist, but I decided to make one up for fun, and to try to give Thunder-type monsters some recognition. Read it, and tell me your thoughts.

1 Dragon of Crashing Thunder (ultra rare)*
1 Lightning Swordsman (super rare)*
1 Thunder Bomb (rare)
1 Zaborg the Thunder Monarch (common)
3 Thunder Dragon (common)
1 Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon (common)
1 The Immortal of Thunder (common)
2 Thunder Nyan-Nyan (common)
2 Batteryman AA (common
2 Batteryman C (common)
2 Batteryman D (common)
1 Super Electromagnetic Voltic Dragon (common)
1 Electric Lizard (common)
1 Electic Snake (common)
1 Susa Soldier (common)
1 Mystical Space Typhoon (common)
1 Premature Burial (common)
1 Heavy Storm (common)
1 Brain Control (common)
1 Enemy Controller (common)
1 Electrical Generator (common)*
1 Book of Moon (common)
1 Lightning Vortex (common)
1 Nobleman of Crossout (common)
1 Lightning Blade (common)
1 Smashing Ground (common)
1 Scapegoat (common)
1 Creature Swap (common)
1 Confiscation (common)
1 Call of the Haunted (common)
1 Torrential Tribute (common)
1 Dust Tornado (common)
1 Bottomless Trap Hole (common)
1 Sakuretsu Armor (common)
1 Trap Hole (common)
TOTAL # OF CARDS: 41 (including the Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon Fusion Monster Card)

Information on the 4 new cards:

Dragon of Crashing Thunder
Level 8
ATK2500/DEF2000
Light-Thunder/Effect
Effect: This card cannot be special summoned from the graveyard. Once per turn during your main phase, you can remove any number of Thunder-type monsters from your graveyard from play to destroy the same number of monsters on your opponent’s side of the field as the number of monsters that you removed from game with this card’s effect.

Lightning Swordsman
Level 6
ATK2200/DEF1500
Light- Thunder/Effect
Effect: Monsters destroyed by this card as a result of battle cannot be played for the remained of the duel.

Thunder Bomb
Level 1
ATK0/DEF0
Light-Thunder/Effect
Effect: When this face-up attack position card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can activate this card’s effect. Destroy up to 2 cards on your opponent’s side of the field. If you choose to use this effect, the battle damage you would’ve normally received from this card being destroyed in battle is doubled.

Electrical Generator
Continuous Spell Card
Effect: During each of your standby phases, put a "charge counter" on this card. Remove any number of "charge counters" from this card during your main phase to special summon a Lv.5 or higher Thunder-type monster from your hand equal to the number of tributes it would’ve taken to normal summon the selected monster. When this card has no "charge counters" on it after you used its effect for the first time, this card is destroyed.

*I think this would make for a great structure deck, and I think many people will buy it, and benefit from it. It comes with the popular Zaborg, and other good cards like Enemy Controller, Smashing Ground, and Sakuretsu Armor. It also introduces 3 cool new Thunder-type monsters I came up with up with some nice effects. I'd sell it for $23.99

~RaikouRider243~
19th September 2006, 4:53 AM
Electrical Generator
Continuous Spell Card
Effect: During each of your standby phases, put a counter on this card. Remove any number of counters from this card during your main phase to special summon a Lv.5 or higher Thunder-type monster from your hand equal to the number of tributes it would’ve taken to normal summon the selected monster. When this card has no counters on it after you used its effect for the first time, this card is destroyed

Nice job, but counters have names now. Use "charge counters" or something for this card. Look at Clock Tower Prison and the Alien cards, for instance.

Aquadon
20th September 2006, 1:55 AM
Errr...

It's ok, but I feel like you NEED tose multiples in the deck. Like Batteryman wouldn'ty do well except for if you run 3. Honestly, even the new structure run 2 of at least 4 cards.

The Requiem
1st October 2006, 7:14 AM
lol dude your made up cards are slightly broken.

You could buy 2 or 3 copies of this and make thunder the new CC.

If you changed the swordsman a bit and lose the generator idea, then its not so bad. But man. Damn.