PDA

View Full Version : Blue? Why?

YellowHat
23rd September 2006, 6:16 PM
Why is all the text on the main site blue? It wasn't like that this morning. Is this just my computer, or is it actually supposed to be like that?

ΩOmega WeavileΩ
23rd September 2006, 6:38 PM
I don't see any blue text on the main site...so its probably your computer.

Ugobama
23rd September 2006, 7:10 PM
Yeah, i dont see any blue like that either. It must be your comp. Mine acts dum like that sometimes. But it aint ever showed the text on the mainpage blue before...

YellowHat
23rd September 2006, 10:03 PM
The blue's gone. Guess it was my comp...

RaZoR LeAf
23rd September 2006, 11:37 PM
Screenshot?

Wig
23rd September 2006, 11:47 PM
I've seen it before. The test was a bigger, blue, and underlined. No?

Like this.

.:~Wig~:.

Dreadsilver
23rd September 2006, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I've seen that happen before. I think that happens with hyperlinks before the stylesheet is applied to make them smaller and white. I'm not 100% sure though.

Wig
28th September 2006, 12:50 AM
Screenshot?
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6493/dsc00129yz8.jpg
On the left. ;o

.:~Wig~:.

Dark_Force
28th September 2006, 5:26 PM
happened to me for a while. Was just a glitch probably.

~DF~

Jerre
28th September 2006, 5:41 PM
sometimes to me if i search on google and i click on a screenshot of the main site to a page where that pic redirects. it's like in a blue times new roman. Like This.

Chimecho3000
29th September 2006, 7:21 AM
It happened this morning to me too. When I tried to come on to this site, the 'This page cannot be displayed' page came up so I refreshed it. When it took me to the site, the text and links were all blue.

Dark_Force
1st October 2006, 1:14 PM
It's happening to me increasingly often. I'm guessing its a bandwidth prob, causing text to revert to default font and colour. Then again, I know nothing about things like this :/

~DF~

Turtloopa
5th October 2006, 3:20 PM
Yeah the site slows down on some occassions and it loads the text like that, incorrecty. The default font for Intarwebz text is Times new roman and "Unused link" is bright blue and "Clicked link" is dark purple. Nothing to worry about it's about some glitch occurring because of the high bandwith

PokemonBreederChris
5th October 2006, 3:38 PM
Thanks for now we know about the problem, I've had that happen, here is a quote from one of my posts.

Serebii? What is with the blue font? To be honest I liked the old font better, the new font against the backround is hard to look at and can cause headaches. will you keep that font? is it a test for the D/P? Or what?