PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Desert, Fall of Elements--- The Cafe

-Discord-
24th September 2006, 3:01 AM
Post, queries, comments and proposals about Rise of the Desert, Fall of Elements, the RPG, here.

PokemonBreederChris
24th September 2006, 3:19 AM
Can i see a map of the location? Or I can atleast make a map from my point of view, what do you think?

-Discord-
24th September 2006, 4:01 AM
I wouldn't mind, I'm just not aware on how to make a map.

Kris
1st October 2006, 2:57 PM
yo. Now that I've gotten in it, could somebody inform me on what's happening currently so I can post?

-Discord-
1st October 2006, 3:17 PM
Let's see. You are a late arrival, but a great battler so you are an Admin.

-First, we were raided and betrayed by a former member.
-Second, we fleed to a underground base under Mt.Pyre
-Third, I told Rachel my plans
-Fourth, You arrive late, but early enough to hear my plan (my last post)
-Fifth, youre ready to RPG.

~Alexis Laistenna~
1st October 2006, 3:22 PM
What's currently happening with Team Aqua? Like Kris said, I want to know what's going on with my Team before barging in and speaking about something that everyone else knows isn't currently happening. Am I an Admin, as well, because everyone else seems to be an Admin in their particular team.

-Discord-
1st October 2006, 3:42 PM
Let's see Team Aqua..

-You raided our old base
-We relocated to a secret location
-You left our base
-Continue the RPG from there

PokemonBreederChris
1st October 2006, 3:44 PM
I swear I posted a post yesterday, but it is not there, also Nick, the idea to involve legendaries, i highly disagree, perhaps we can see them, but not use them. The great hero of Ruby and Saphire threw the orbs into secret impossible to get ot locations...

-Discord-
1st October 2006, 3:46 PM
Okay, we see them. Not use them. I trust your judgement anyway. But I'm still adamant about making the two opposing teams fight over them.

PokemonBreederChris
1st October 2006, 3:50 PM
If we stay hidden the two team will want the keys forthemselves and attack each other,, we just have to be patiant tis all. Also Nick I was wondering, can i create a NPC love interest for you? My character is a 'match-maker' after all, lol........

-Discord-
1st October 2006, 3:53 PM
Double yes.