View Full Version : Rise of the Desert, Fall of Elements--- The Cafe

24th September 2006, 2:01 AM
Post, queries, comments and proposals about Rise of the Desert, Fall of Elements, the RPG, here.

24th September 2006, 2:19 AM
Can i see a map of the location? Or I can atleast make a map from my point of view, what do you think?

24th September 2006, 3:01 AM
I wouldn't mind, I'm just not aware on how to make a map.

1st October 2006, 1:57 PM
yo. Now that I've gotten in it, could somebody inform me on what's happening currently so I can post?

1st October 2006, 2:17 PM
Let's see. You are a late arrival, but a great battler so you are an Admin.

-First, we were raided and betrayed by a former member.
-Second, we fleed to a underground base under Mt.Pyre
-Third, I told Rachel my plans
-Fourth, You arrive late, but early enough to hear my plan (my last post)
-Fifth, youre ready to RPG.

~Alexis Laistenna~
1st October 2006, 2:22 PM
What's currently happening with Team Aqua? Like Kris said, I want to know what's going on with my Team before barging in and speaking about something that everyone else knows isn't currently happening. Am I an Admin, as well, because everyone else seems to be an Admin in their particular team.

1st October 2006, 2:42 PM
Let's see Team Aqua..

-You raided our old base
-We relocated to a secret location
-You left our base
-Continue the RPG from there

1st October 2006, 2:44 PM
I swear I posted a post yesterday, but it is not there, also Nick, the idea to involve legendaries, i highly disagree, perhaps we can see them, but not use them. The great hero of Ruby and Saphire threw the orbs into secret impossible to get ot locations...

1st October 2006, 2:46 PM
Okay, we see them. Not use them. I trust your judgement anyway. But I'm still adamant about making the two opposing teams fight over them.

1st October 2006, 2:50 PM
If we stay hidden the two team will want the keys forthemselves and attack each other,, we just have to be patiant tis all. Also Nick I was wondering, can i create a NPC love interest for you? My character is a 'match-maker' after all, lol........

1st October 2006, 2:53 PM
Double yes.