PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Zone Challenge help and other stuff thread.

darkpkmn fan1
24th September 2006, 2:18 PM
Here is where you can veiw the Descriptions of each zone.

First

Michael Mirage (Mirage Mew) Zone 5

Zone 5 is a very serene and gorgeus area where Beautifly's flutter around freely and Milotics swim without cares. The zone starts with Japanese styled arch on the entrance to the Island, also the floor is all stones and such. as you go farther you see stairs that go straight up to the mountain peak. Zone 5 is the Tallest of all the Islands. Over 500 steps of stairs bring you to the peak and trainers on the Island might battle you. Many people are lazy and try to fly to the peak but are mysteriously electrocuted by a rare pokemon.The side of the stairs as you go farther have cherry blossoms that are always in bloom and the leaves are falling in the slight breeze. On the top of the moutain there is a roun contest area and a humongoues waterfountains on the north, east and west side of the stage were surskit slide on the water in hapiness. and about 10 ft. away from the north side of the stage is a tea house were Michael waits for his challengers.

Charlotte May zone 7
The island that is Zone Seven is one of the largest. It has a large lake in the centre, over which is a rickety-rope bridge, and under the water live Croconaw and Sharpedo, with many Red Gyarados. If you capture a Red Gyarados, of which there are many, you gain Charlotte's approval, and you may face her for the Battle Point.

On the outlying desert are many Ground-type and Serpent Pokemon. It is here where Trainers have to try to capture a Pokemon, to get through the electrical lock. After the lock is a forest, where Trainers must answer a series of questions composed by the Leader herself. If you don’t get the answer right, you must fight one of her senior officials who patrol the forest. Each official and question askers will give you a part of a badge, that when fit together allows easy access to the lake.

After crossing the bridge, you have to enter a building, in which you face Pokemon Trainers who are also competing for the Point in a tournament. The winner then faces Charlotte. The tournament is held once per week.

Nick Sandstone, Zone 9

It's a rocky area. The buildings are arched with stone. Leading to a pebble pathway to everyone's house. In the center is the Physical Area. People like to test thier physical skills, by bodybuilding. They also come to test their pokemon skills, by battling me.
This rocky area is gated by a large slab of rock, it's nigh impenetrable. The area is surrounded by a giant lake. Pokemon like Swampert, Poliwrath, Whischash, Quagsire, Relicanth, and Milotics live here. There have been Suicune sightings, around the years.

My zone is a large 100 floor tower, and each tower requires a pokemon battle and a physical test, like hang-gliding, or swimming, racing, etc. The 99th Floor is hell. First you have to fight with a Machamp. Then you have to brawl with a Heracross, then a Hitmonlee. This level is optional, But if you win your prize is increased by 50x. Also if you choose to not do this 99th level, you must take an IQ Test, only those with an IQ of 140+ can pass.

Daniel, Zone 11

Its really tough zone to complete because most of it is an under ground water maze of many tunnels. At the very start of the island is a big arch fish tank. A large wet marsh filled with mudkip leads up to the entrance to the tunnels where you must pick up a diving kit and plunge into the sleepy darkness of the many tunnels. Once under water, you may release a pokemon to help you swim, but remember, if our pokemon cant breath under water, it cant be used. As you swim on and on it gets darker and darker. The seaweed gets thicker and thicker and the only light comes from the odd chinchou that swims by. Once you reach the only exit, you must tackle the water bridge. It is a long and thin. bridge that runs across a rushing river. Dont fall in, or it sweeps you back to the start. At the end you must take on the leader in a battle.

Requiem's Eclipse
24th September 2006, 2:32 PM
Can I add to My description some more about the other pokemon I own?

darkpkmn fan1
24th September 2006, 2:33 PM
You only start with one pokemon.

Requiem's Eclipse
24th September 2006, 2:37 PM
But i'm a leader of Zone 5 :/ So even leaders start with only one pokemon?

darkpkmn fan1
24th September 2006, 2:48 PM
Yeah, so what do you mean.

Requiem's Eclipse
24th September 2006, 2:56 PM
Like when I catch more pokemon I could put them in my description.

darkpkmn fan1
24th September 2006, 3:19 PM
Yes, that can be done.

-Discord-
24th September 2006, 3:47 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention in my zone, something of much importance. My zone is a large 100-floor tower, and each tower requires a pokemon battle and a physical test, like hang-gliding, or swimming, racing, etc.

darkpkmn fan1
24th September 2006, 7:24 PM
Ok, just tell me the moddifyed description.

-Discord-
24th September 2006, 7:36 PM
It's a rocky area. The buildings are arched with stone. Leading to a pebble pathway to everyone's house. In the center is the Physical Area. People like to test thier physical skills, by bodybuilding. They also come to test their pokemon skills, by battling me.
This rocky area is gated by a large slab of rock, it's nigh impenetrable. The area is surrounded by a giant lake. Pokemon like Swampert, Poliwrath, Whischash, Quagsire, Relicanth, and Milotics live here. There have been Suicune sightings, around the years.

My zone is a large 100 floor tower, and each tower requires a pokemon battle and a physical test, like hang-gliding, or swimming, racing, etc. The 99th Floor is hell. First you have to fight with a Machamp. Then you have to brawl with a Heracross, then a Hitmonlee. This level is optional, But if you win your prize is increased by 50x. Also if you choose to not do this 99th level, you must take an IQ Test, only those with an IQ of 140+ can pass.

darkpkmn fan1
24th September 2006, 7:40 PM
There you go.

Requiem's Eclipse
24th September 2006, 7:47 PM
I need to add a tidbit of info to my describtion if its okay

Zone 5 is the Tallest of all the Islands. Over 500 steps of stairs bring you to the peak and trainers on the Island might battle you. Many people are lazy and try to fly to the peak but are mysteriously electrocuted by a rare pokemon.

darkpkmn fan1
24th September 2006, 7:49 PM
Where do i add it to.

Requiem's Eclipse
24th September 2006, 7:53 PM
The describtion of the islan after i mentioned the stairs in Zone 5

darkpkmn fan1
24th September 2006, 8:53 PM
I have added it.