PDA

View Full Version : serebii.net should be democratized

best pokemon battler
27th September 2006, 2:57 PM
mods here are abusing their power left and right

they're closing down threads they should not be closing, deleting posts they shouldn't be deleting, and banning people they shouldn't be banning. i for one am being abused by the mods here just because i have not been playing along with their games, and have not been brainwashed by their 'listen to whatever the mods have to say' propaganda.

all this is because of the lack of democracy and posters' rights in these forums. i demand that serebii.net become democratized. which means

1. hold elections for moderators, instead of having serebii just pick whoever he likes.

2. hold referendums for every decision to lock/delete posts

3. hold referendums on moderators each month so that those who abuse their power can be demoded

4. destroy the whole concept of permaban, which is like execution (an immoral act)

i, as a democratic activist, shall fight until the day the autocrats in serebii.net kneel down before justice, and until the members of this site can experience democracy

Omega Pirate
27th September 2006, 3:00 PM
You're not being abused, you're being repromanded for starting numerous spammy threads about sex.

DarkAbyssWolf
27th September 2006, 3:05 PM
I wonder whos gonna lock this one?

and to make this not spam

1. hold elections for moderators, instead of having serebii just pick whoever he likes.
He has a right to pick whoever he likes,his site his rules
Why don't you take the time to think over why your threads were locked

3. hold referendums on moderators each month so that those who abuse their power can be demoded
Again this is obviosly related to second question so read that.

4. destroy the whole concept of permaban, which is like execution (an immoral act)
You have to do really bad things to be perma banned

Savage
27th September 2006, 3:06 PM
We're going to take advice from a person who believes everyone else's opinion is wrong, why?

And if not for permaban, you'd be able to make gimmick accounts 'left, right and center'.

To create the desired mood;

"I OBJECT!"

Aewyne
27th September 2006, 3:14 PM
I'm slightly confused by your post, "best pokemon battler."

If you don't like these forums, umm, why stay?

No one's forcing you to.

JoshYEAH
27th September 2006, 3:25 PM
We do, you're just not invited.

We do, it's called informed judgement, again, you weren't invited when it was given.

We do, you're just not invited.

This made me laugh.

Needs more democratic 14 year olds who think they know what they're talking about when it comes to big people issues imo.

-Josh

Kinslayer
27th September 2006, 3:30 PM
Ew...No. This would be idiotic, and not work. People would vote for their e-friends, thus rendering this a waste of time.

BTW, has anyone but me picked up on the fact that this thread's starter is obviously a troll yet?

Zephyr Flare
27th September 2006, 3:31 PM
JOSH WINS THIS THREAD.

Yes.

Sandra