PDA

View Full Version : never rescue the girl named...

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 5:04 PM
deOXYS shes a real person i rescued her and she didnt give me thank u mail and said she wasnt going to give mw any when i rescued her on the 22 floor of magma cavern never rescue her she lies and rips pple off i hate her shes a female dirty dog in heat

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 5:08 PM
HA HA Very funny. Im not giving team go getters mail because he sent threatening, vulgar and insulting PM's to me. I was going to send it him, i was only just putting in his code when i saw all his PM's.

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 5:10 PM
i said sorry i thought u were not sendin me a thank u mail cuz u were tryin to rip me off i said sorry can i plz have my mail

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 5:15 PM
I can rip you off by not sending you some CGI mail and a useless fictional item?!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Fine! You can have your mail.

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 5:19 PM
wats the code;249-d; thx

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 5:23 PM
Why don't you look in the PM, or the help topic?

Swirling Squirtle
27th September 2006, 5:42 PM
woah here! if you want a thank you mail back you dont cuss the eff out of people and make friggin threDS about them

plus arent you the guy that sos ays that your friend has lucario? if its not you ok good if it is your a ***g

Blue_Lightning8
27th September 2006, 5:44 PM
All this whining for mail in a game? Jeez........ you guys sound like Gengar's team

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 6:02 PM
hey i rescued her when she begged me and she said she was going to give me sumthin rare and my friend got lucario by a gameshark or action replay from his fathers friend

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 6:57 PM
Thanks swirling squirtle, im glad someone can see. And don't listen to that idiot, i never begged him.
Look, if you don't want to help me then fine.

I said this to him after he blackmailed to join his team first! I really regret him having rescued me now, and i never said i'd give him something rare! He's a lier! I don't care about the stupid mail!
Would a mod close this idiotic flame war please.

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 7:08 PM
waaaaaat u lien ***** suck my dick u ugly hor u lie to much ur not on my team ******* i asked if u wanted to i didnt say u had to muthafucin pussy lickin hor u can suck on ur mothers dick ***** and u ****in begged me ******* if i knew how to post stuff u said i would u said please please help i worked so hard to get there please help ill give u a rare item thats wat u said u **** suckin pussy lickin hor go finger ur self and that goes for ur mother to ***** u lie to often all of u can suck my dick yall *****es

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 7:09 PM
waaaaaat u lien ***** suck my dick u ugly hor u lie to much ur not on my team ******* i asked if u wanted to i didnt say u had to muthafucin pussy lickin hor u can suck on ur mothers dick ***** and u ****in begged me ******* if i knew how to post stuff u said i would u said please please help i worked so hard to get there please help ill give u a rare item thats wat u said u **** suckin pussy lickin hor go finger ur self and that goes for ur mother to ***** u lie to often all of u can suck my dick yall *****es

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 7:10 PM

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 7:11 PM

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 7:16 PM
Forget Your *********** Mail!

Swirling Squirtle
27th September 2006, 7:30 PM
THIS NEEDS TO BE CLOSED!!

hey deoxys just give him a a thank you mail with an item as in like thorns or grimy food or sumthing stupid to shut him up

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 7:34 PM
waaat **** u and the thank u mail ***** u to swirling squirtle u ugly hor **** all of u *****es u ugly assholes especially u swirlin squirtil yall r retarded neway u motherfucin ***s

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 7:35 PM
There you go, "go getter" enjoy. ;)

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
27th September 2006, 7:38 PM
STOP SHOUTING AND SWEARING! I cant believe that it is YOU agian team go-getters. I am reporting you.

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 7:42 PM
**** u to ***** *** snitch suck my dick

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 7:43 PM
Get a life. All this over some pathetic mail on a game!

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
27th September 2006, 7:44 PM
You really think you are something. Yes we know you can use big swear words. GET OVER IT! You wont get anywhere in life speaking like that. I have shown this thread to Jess. She will see it as soon as she logs on.

Ho-oh Master
27th September 2006, 7:48 PM
wow O.O its a freakin thank you mail. the only thing you can possiably get out of it and a reward/item which you can easily get in every game.

its not a big deal.

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 7:50 PM
You really want banning, "go getter".

Ho-oh Master
27th September 2006, 7:51 PM
omg just stop posting.

De0XYS
27th September 2006, 7:52 PM
Why shouldn't i post mini mod?

Ho-oh Master
27th September 2006, 7:57 PM
because you two are spamming.

team go-getters
27th September 2006, 7:57 PM
ok bich this ****in thread is officially over if u were in front of me rite now i would beat ur ***

Swirling Squirtle
27th September 2006, 7:58 PM
OK

we need to all stop lol lets just not post nemore and wait for a mod to close this cause we're all getting mad at eachother :) just put a smile on and lets move on to toher threads to help and ask questions ok?

YIPEE

zipzap713
27th September 2006, 9:26 PM
STOP SHOUTING AND SWEARING! I cant believe that it is YOU agian team go-getters. I am reporting you.
Finnaly-close this thread and you to can have your cussing and stuff THROUGH PMS.
[QUOTE]waaaaaat u lien ***** suck my dick u ugly hor u lie to much ur not on my team ******* i asked if u wanted to i didnt say u had to muthafucin pussy lickin hor u can suck on ur mothers dick ***** and u ****in begged me ******* if i knew how to post stuff u said i would u said please please help i worked so hard to get there please help ill give u a rare item thats wat u said u **** suckin pussy lickin hor go finger ur self and that goes for ur mother to ***** u lie to often all of u can suck my dick yall *****es[QUOTE] soudns like someone needs to see a phycologist

Kaiserin
27th September 2006, 9:35 PM
SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU.

Jesus Christ, can you get any less mature than this?

Warnings I'm going to issue to people are as follows:

team go-getters: Swearing, flaming, insulting, and generally acting stupid.
De0XYS: Spamming
Ho-oh Master: Minimodding/spamming
zipzap713: Minimodding/spamming

If you want to continue your "negotiations" (I use that term extremely loosely), do so in PM. Keep it off the forums and keep the swearing to a minimum.

kthx.