PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball manga lot for sale!!

chronofanatic4282
2nd October 2006, 2:41 PM
I'm selling my all of my dragon ball manga on this thread. I have already sold about half, so I no longer have the whole set. These volumes are the english Shonen Jump GN printings from VIZ. The books are all in 100% PERFECT condition, having only been read once. I should be selling them brand new but I'm not (I need money now). They are all $4.00 a piece, with a minimum of 5 per buyer. Buyer will pay shipping charges, but they shouldn't be more then $15.00 depending on how much weight it is. Once again, these are in PERFECT condition, and are great for anyone wanting to finish their collection. Send me a private message with what you want, or any questions. I only accept Paypal as my payment method. Here are the volumes I have below:

Dragon Ball: 1,2,3,4,5,9, and 16

Dragon Ball Z: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,18,20, and 24

Once again, just private message me with any questions, or if you want to buy some. Good Luck!

Silver Dragonair
5th October 2006, 7:09 AM
Why would anyone go through the hassle of buying it from you, on THE INTERNET? When, we can buy it in a local book store? Because, the stores sell the SJGN printings.

Staryu
5th October 2006, 9:36 PM
Duh. Ebay. No one's gonna trust you.

chronofanatic4282
8th October 2006, 10:14 PM
If you buy them brand new they are 7.95 plus tax. I'm selling the one's I have for $4.00 a piece. As for anyone not trusting me...I can supply the link to my e-bay account if anyone wants to see my feedback for online selling. I'm not scamming anyone...I really need cash right now for some of the DS games I want to buy.