5th October 2006, 2:03 AM
Card Name: Elemental Hero Elixirer
Card Rarity: Secret Rare
Card Number: PP9-JP001
Card Description: Light
10 Stars
ATK/2900 DEF/2600
[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]
"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" + "Elemental Hero Clayman" + "Elemental Hero Bubbleman"
This card cannot be special summon other than by Fusion Summon. This card's main-type is treated as Wind, Fire, Earth, and Water. When this card is successfully Fusion Summoned, return all cards that are removed from the game into respective owner's deck and shuffle the decks afterward. For each monster on opponent's field with the same main-type as this card, increase the attack strength of this card by 300.

Atem501
5th October 2006, 2:06 AM
For pic click here (http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1915_7933223)

Atem501
5th October 2006, 2:08 AM
If you want to order it click here (http://www.toywiz.com/pp9001eheroerikshieler.html)

Judai Yuki
5th October 2006, 10:13 PM
We don't care. We can find this out ourselves.

-Judai

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
5th October 2006, 11:06 PM
This card is horrible

The_Darkness_Incarnate
6th October 2006, 5:29 AM
Just some friendly help, I'd like you to know, that there IS an edit button. I suggest that you start using it before you get banned. If you want to separate your trains of thought, it's called a double space instead of a new post. If you want to bump your post count up, do it by posting and being a help to the community, not spamming random posts. Ie., don't be a retard where people are trying to have intelligent discussion. It's disruptive and counterproductive to both yourself and the community. DON'T DO IT. It gives both yourself and the people around you a bad name. So no more spamming both posts and thread, kthxbaiplox?

Also, when you post a card, try to tell us what you want us to do with it. If you took this example from the many COTDs in this forum, those were cards people thought were either good or questionably good in the right conditions, and were asking what people thought of them. If you would like us to rate this card, please put a RTC or Rate this card: in the title, so we know what you want us to do. [If you would like to do a COTD, please PM Orochi first though, and you may only put COTD in the title if he agrees. Use RTC in most circumstances.] Or if you would even like us to build around it, please but a notice of what you would like to do in the title. If you would like us to know that it just came out, put a NEW CARD!- or something similar in the title. Etc., etc., etc. The list goes on and on. Like Judai said, wer can find out about this card for ourselves, we can build around it for ourselves, we can rate it for ourselves. But if you would like to have our opinions on a card or instigate a discussion, please tell us what you want us to do. And if you would like to herald it's arrival into American Release, please also tell us.

So, please no more random posts that at least 30% of us did not get that consisted of 3 consequtive posts by yourself that were all within 5 minutes of each other. Mmm'kay? This forum is quite that dead yet. Also, if you would like more info, read the rules located at the Newbie Lounge and this very forum, and perhaps the Rate my Deck section of this forum if you plan on posting there as well. [It's highly reccomended.]

Get it, Got it, Good?

nibbleyDUDE
7th October 2006, 1:10 AM
its rubbish you're fusing and sending four cards to the graveyard for it.

The Requiem
7th October 2006, 5:29 AM
please PM Requiem first though,

lol I know its habit to call me Orochi but thats a character for a different place, so Im removing it from where it doesent belong.

Aside from digressing, lol.

People have already told him not to triple post before, and obviously he doesent intend to change his ways, so let him get banned. Report him from now on and let the administration handle it.

The_Darkness_Incarnate
7th October 2006, 6:46 AM
lol I know its habit to call me Orochi but thats a character for a different place, so Im removing it from where it doesent belong.

Aside from digressing, lol.

People have already told him not to triple post before, and obviously he doesent intend to change his ways, so let him get banned. Report him from now on and let the administration handle it.

Blegh. Sorry, it's out of habit. I'm so used to calling you Orochi it's kind of hard to change when I'm fast-typing. >_<