-Flamethrower
-Earthquake
-Thunder Punch
-Rollout/ Iron Tail/ Dynamic Punch/ ???

Slowking
-Psychic
-Surf
-Ice Punch/ Ice Beam/ Blizzard
-Fire Blast/ Flamethrower/ Shadow Ball/ ???

Crobat
-Fly
-Toxic/ Sludge Bomb (if he can learn it, dont think it can but im not sure)
-Confuse Ray
-Steel Wing/ ???

Skarmory (instead of Crobat)
-Steel Wing
-Toxic
-Swift/ ???
-???

Umbreon*
-Faint Attack
-Shadow Ball/ ???
-Moonlight/???
-???

Tyranitar*
-Dragonbreath
-Rock Slide
-Iron Tail
-Crunch
(This set sux, i know, need a lot of help on Tyranitar)

Ampharos*
-Thunder
-T-wave
-Iron Tail
-???

Steelix
-EQ
-Iron Tail
-???
-???

Scizor (psychic killer, either him umbreon or slowking with shadow ball)
-Swords Dance
-Fury Cutter
-Slash/???
-Metal Claw/ Steel Wing/ ???

* means im not sure if i want them on my team
i know its not even close to being finished, but please give me suggestions on which moves/ pokemon i should replace these with
other pokes ive thought about including are sneasel, steelix, scizor, donphan, (is togetic any good, i know its got a good move pool) heracross(not really)

Pokedragon20
11th October 2006, 4:49 AM
having typhlosion and tyranitar on your team typhlosion pwns

Dragon_Reborn
11th October 2006, 5:33 PM
Typhlosion
-Flamethrower
-Earthquake
-Thunder Punch
-Rollout/ Iron Tail/ Dynamic Punch/ ???
Rest over Rollout/Iron Tail/Dynamic Punch.

Slowking
-Psychic
-Surf
-Ice Punch/ Ice Beam/ Blizzard
-Fire Blast/ Flamethrower/ Shadow Ball/ ???
I would go with Ice Beam over Ice Punch and Blizzard because of more accuarcy.

Crobat
-Fly
-Toxic/ Sludge Bomb (if he can learn it, dont think it can but im not sure)
-Confuse Ray
-Steel Wing/ ???
Go with Toxic over Sludge Bomb.Crobat can't learn Sludge Bomb in GSC.Wing Attack would work too over Fly your choice though.

Skarmory (instead of Crobat)
-Steel Wing
-Toxic
-Swift/ ???
-???
Drill Peck over Steel Wing.Rest over Swift.Roar for the filler.

Umbreon*
-Faint Attack
-Shadow Ball/ ???
-Moonlight/???
-???
Umbreon isn't much of a attacker.Charm/Confuse Ray/Toxic/Curse over Faint Attack your choice on which to use out of those 4 attacks.Baton Pass over Shadow Ball.Mean Look for the filler spot.

Tyranitar*
-Dragonbreath
-Rock Slide
-Iron Tail
-Crunch
(This set sux, i know, need a lot of help on Tyranitar)
Earthquake over Iron Tail.Thunderbolt over Dragonbreath.

Ampharos*
-Thunder
-T-wave
-Iron Tail
-???
Thunderbolt over Thunder.Fire Punch over Iron Tail.Light Screen for filler.

Steelix
-EQ
-Iron Tail
-???
-???
Rock Slide over Iron Tail.Rest and Roar for filler moves.

Scizor (psychic killer, either him umbreon or slowking with shadow ball)
-Swords Dance
-Fury Cutter
-Slash/???
-Metal Claw/ Steel Wing/ ???
Go with Steel Wing over Metal Claw.Hidden Power Bug over Fury Cutter.Substitute over Slash.

Other option pokemon:

Sneasel
-Return
-Reflect
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Fighting

Donphan(similiar to Steelix moveset)
-Earthquake
-Ancientpower
-Rest
-Roar

Togetic
-Psychic
-Encore
-Safeguard
-Fire Blast

Heracross
-Megahorn
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Earthquake

Quite a bit of changes needed here and breeding.You have quite a bit of Electric weakness.For the Defensive walls,I would say to either go with Steelix or Donphan your choice.This will negate some Electric weakness.Scizor should be fine to own psychics and a physical sweeper.Heracross would work good too especially with Megahorn.Your choice.Amphros could be nice for a Special Sweeper.Slowking is your special wall.Everything else looks good to me.

theHypnotoad
12th October 2006, 2:27 AM
thnx a lot for all the suggestions
which of the following do you think would be the best choice
Skarmory or Crobat
Donphan or Steelix

Also
somehow i always end up with a team that can be pushed around by a strong psychic type (which i insist upon having a slot just for a psychic killer this time) do you think Scizor good enough to take on, for example, a high level Alakazam or Espeon, or would something like sneasel tyranitar, or houndoom be a better choice (i would like to have a scizor for the psy killer, but not sure if it would fast enough, or have high enough sp. defense for the job)

PS: sorry for the double post

Dragon_Reborn
12th October 2006, 4:32 PM
No problem.

Well,lets see here.Steelix has uber amazing defense of 498 when maxed compared to Donphan's 338 defense when maxed.Steelix is also resistant to alot of attacks compared to Donphan.Donphan does have more attack and speed then Steelix which makes Donphan more sturdy then Steelix.Donphan can use Rapid Spin to get rid of Spikes if the oppenent used it.Personally,I would have to go with Steelix because higher defense and resistant to more attacks.Your choice though.

Let's see here.Crobat has high attack and speed which makes Crobat a physical sweeper.Skarmory on the other hand is physical wall.Seeing that your going to have either Steelix or Donphan as your physical wall,I would say to go with Crobat then.Crobat's Toxic and Confuse Ray makes a awesome combo.The Toxic while drain life each turn and you have a chance of that Confuse Ray to hit back.

Ok,so your having problems with psychic pokemon?Ok,first off Sneasel is immune to psychic attack because of it's Dark trait.It can learn Shadow Ball which is super effective against.The only problem with Sneasel is that it's defense is low but you could fix that problem with throwing Reflect on him.Scizor on the other hand is a pretty amazing pokemon.He can learn Hidden Power Bug to take out psychic.He has 2x resistance to psychic attack.The problem is trying to get HP Bug.Personally,I would say probolly go with Scizor if you can get HP Bug.I mean you will have Substitute to take some damage and Swords Dance to make that HP Bug stronger.If you can't get or having troubles getting it then I would go with Sneasel.Scizor is more sturder then Sneasel.Your choice though.

PS:I don't really see a double post so it's fine.

eonteam123456
12th October 2006, 9:13 PM
All will learn Hyper Beam. Just replace it for any old attack.