PDA

View Full Version : Sin Children- Brethren of Demons- Cafe

~Alexis Laistenna~
8th October 2006, 5:10 PM
Well, since I'm gonna start the RPG probably today, I may as well make the thread. So, talk away. When the RP starts, hopefully, more members will get interested. I will PM members who have been inactive for a week, because I hate seeing RPGs decay.

So, you can say battle strategies, magical spells (Did I not say anything? There's an old man who will teach the Humans basic spells of their element, and the Demons know a few spells. PM me for a Spellbook selection and a link), who you are going to battle, whether there's gonna be any romance, and all other things.....

Like the blood.:p So, discuss away, I guess.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th October 2006, 5:19 PM
Um What do you mean by spell book?

~Alexis Laistenna~
8th October 2006, 5:20 PM
You know, like a load of spells, in which you can choose a few to use.

Requiem's Eclipse
8th October 2006, 5:21 PM
oh Okay I'll give you one soon for mine!

Hyuu
10th October 2006, 5:37 PM
For Katherine, since she's a LSU and not mentioned in that speech, should she just jump in randomly as if she were originally in the speech? Or have one of those "right place, right time/wrong place, wrong time"? ex. She sees them battling and was just about to attend to a job with archery? It's decided that she can join the quest and give credit to her part in the purging when they return?

~Alexis Laistenna~
10th October 2006, 5:41 PM
She can just be passing by, see them, and- shock horror, they're being attacked by Demons, she toddles off to help.