PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Contest Master Discussion

Ugobama
9th October 2006, 3:17 AM
This is the discussion of the RPG Pokemon: Contest Master. Post any questions, suggestions, or arguements on stuff you dont agree on. Ask permissin of things and so forth.

Requiem's Eclipse
9th October 2006, 3:21 AM
Can I possibly tell it to go Back home at Petalburg Woods? When I get there of course.

-Discord-
9th October 2006, 3:23 AM
Also how can I go about getting a Water Stone to evolve my Staryu?

How often can we catch pokemon?

Ugobama
9th October 2006, 3:29 AM
Okay Mirage Mew that will be fine. Thnx. and Watertrainer, you can play that you bought one from a salesman. You can catch pokemon as often as you want, just have 3 reserved like i said at sign up.

Requiem's Eclipse
9th October 2006, 3:31 AM
So could I catch a Wurmple in Petalburg?

-Discord-
9th October 2006, 3:32 AM
Okay then, one last question and I will be out of your hair...

When would be a good time tobuy this stone? Because if it's too early, I'll obviously be overpowered by having a Starmie in the early-stage of the RPG..

Ugobama
9th October 2006, 3:39 AM
Mirage Mew, yes, you can catch countless numbers as long if they go with the environment. For instance, you wont find rock pokemon in a forest,

Water Trainer, maybe second or third contest.

Attention:The contests can only take place where they did in the games and at the towns in the anime. You can make up a town as long as it sounds professional and not like a little kid named it.

Requiem's Eclipse
9th October 2006, 7:17 PM
Are the contests going to be any specific order? Because since Vandanturf is the closest I'm going there

Razor Shiftry
9th October 2006, 7:47 PM
do you think its abit early for me to be ina contest? if so, should i enter and lose?

-Discord-
9th October 2006, 8:23 PM
That's what I'm planning on.

Razor Shiftry
9th October 2006, 8:41 PM
oh haha...but you won't be in the same contest as me...or will you?

-Discord-
9th October 2006, 8:50 PM
Yep. Everyone in the Verdanturf contest. Then we split up and I got to a town I made up; Mica town.

Razor Shiftry
9th October 2006, 9:22 PM
and i'll meet up with you there...oh and ive won a cool ribbon but i'm going to get a beauty as well so enter that one

squirtleking
9th October 2006, 9:23 PM
Are we allowed to get the old Kanto/Johto pokemon, like the starters, or do they have to be Hoenn exclusive?

Razor Shiftry
9th October 2006, 9:35 PM
i think we can...

Requiem's Eclipse
9th October 2006, 9:57 PM
I'm going to go to a town called Otaron Town in the forest south of Vandanturf

Ugobama
10th October 2006, 2:22 AM
Fine you can make up towns. And yes you can get jotoh/hoenn pokemon as well as the starters. And you can only have Shinou pokemon that were introduced in AG. But i thought Slateport was the closest contest...Anyway, thats where im going. And theres been something bothering me...how are we actually going to avoid each other? You know we will all make it to the Grand Festival...so....who how are we gonna work that out? I need help...heh. Oh and im gonna change my Skitty's name to Cocoa. Then i'll name Treeko Trey.

-Discord-
10th October 2006, 1:11 PM
By each going to different towns I presume, and at the GF we meet.

Ugobama
13th October 2006, 11:04 PM
That wont work, there is only one GF.

Razor Shiftry
13th October 2006, 11:12 PM
everyone...i will not be able to post form the 14th of october to the 21st due to the favt that i'm on holiday...

Ugobama
13th October 2006, 11:30 PM
Attention! Please do not post in the 3 Contest Master Threads on weekdays. I will not be on cause im grounded...heh, please do this little thing for me...

-Discord-
13th October 2006, 11:32 PM
Okay, but I meant there will be only one GF. We meet up in it.

Ugobama
13th October 2006, 11:48 PM
But who wins? That is a question. Wouldnt it be kinda unfair if i was like, well, i got the main character, i win? I really dont wanna be like that. I seriously need help...

-Discord-
13th October 2006, 11:52 PM
We should probably lose in that case.

Ugobama
14th October 2006, 12:23 AM
Yeah i know but how do we decide what place we come in? I say we all go in top 8 and loose according to the order we signed up in this thing. Agree?

*-Raging Volcano-*
15th October 2006, 12:30 AM
That would be kinda a problem, an rpg is ssuppowed to be a game where it will be decided as it goes along. Not already planned out, well try to ask someone whos really good at making calculations on battles and stuff

Ugobama
15th October 2006, 12:54 AM
Thanks for posting, but disappointed it wasnt much help...sigh....I guess i will get 6th place, and the rest of you will follow right behind...dont know...

Razor Shiftry
21st October 2006, 11:09 PM
hey people...
i've thought about this and i'm quitting this RPG
its not bad but i'm not really interested in this so i'm gone...

Ugobama
22nd October 2006, 9:18 PM
Why even start it in the first place? Sheesh...

Ugobama
28th October 2006, 4:12 PM
Come on...when is somebody going to post in the rpg? Im going bawled here.