PDA

View Full Version : serebii

elfinprince5
10th October 2006, 8:56 PM
Serebii how can you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............?

You let them get rid of the team posts that is mean.
Alot of us md players joined a team to help people now since u let them close them all there is nowhere else to go. I mean really what harm did they cause? people posted in them and isn't that what you made the forums for? for people to post? but since you let them close the team threads u have taken away from hapiness. u have caused sorrow. u have caused unhapiness now i do not care about spelling but u hurt other people and took away from us. that is just rude. oh and to show others to fight i am going to post this lette all over the net.

daman2553
10th October 2006, 9:05 PM
Say PM me to join rescue team whatever in your sig.

basketballa
10th October 2006, 9:25 PM
im on your side with that, but i wont spam wit it.

Lalonde
10th October 2006, 9:30 PM
I'm with you, the teams are better than the sticky.it think that the teams should be allowed, but must first be approved.

elfinprince5
10th October 2006, 9:44 PM
good. will u who agree go around to all difrent sites and post this and in difrent threads as well please.

Serebii
10th October 2006, 9:45 PM
Oh for gods sake. GET OVER IT

They were spam, they were clutter, they were essentially clubs. We have a forum for clubs and we don't allow SPAM

GET OVER IT FOR GODS SAKE

If you persist with making threads about this, a short ban may be in order