PDA

View Full Version : Lord Of The Storm

LugiaRules
11th October 2006, 5:43 AM
What do you guys think of the Lord of the Storm deck? I have it, and it is a great deck.

~RaikouRider243~
11th October 2006, 4:36 PM
I didn't like it...I modded my LotS deck to be a straight harpie deck and it worked better. Simorgh is a crap card.

The Requiem
11th October 2006, 7:09 PM
I still cant fathom a straight harpie deck working seeing as how you can only use 3 "Harpie Ladies".

I chose the Rock structure over this one; Slate Warrior, versus 3 Giant Rat, 2 Magic Drain, a Magical Mallet, and a couple Compulsory. The choice was obvious.

With a couple LotS decks you could build a rather decent bird/wind deck.

ShinyManafi
11th October 2006, 9:13 PM
I think its pretty good, though I modded it with a couple more cards

Mikau
11th October 2006, 10:54 PM
I really don't like this deck. My friend used it against me. I wiped him out in less then 15 turns.

LugiaRules
13th October 2006, 2:04 PM
It's one of the best decks I have. I modded it just a little (A few cards from Power of the Duelist). All this deck needs a a few equip cards.

crashandburn
15th October 2006, 5:30 AM
Simorgh is a crap card.

why is it a bad card?

D-D Dog
15th October 2006, 6:42 AM
i dont like this structure deck some starter decks are better

Kenouni Renashin
15th October 2006, 2:30 PM
It's a structure deck. It's meant to help you figure out how to build a deck with a theme. ~RaikouRider243~ has the right idea.
Personally, I brought it 'cause I'm a collector. I think the Machine deck due out next year is going to be better, as in, better value for money, but Harpie's > Machine IMO.
Structure decks are only good for getting multiple copies of decent cards (ie; Axe Of Despair) cheaply.
IMO.

;249; Kenouni Renashin ;250;

the_rabbit
15th October 2006, 3:50 PM
This is one of the better structure decks, not necessarily one of the more playable straight out of the box, but it gives you some pretty good cards for the 12 or so dollars you spent. I would never play a structure deck straight out of the box, other than maybe Zombie Madness, because they're all pretty craptastic from a competitive standpoint. However, Machine's Rebellion should be quite nice, giving the TCG the Gadgets and all ;< Oh, and a common Enemy Controller...

Rabbit

Judai Yuki
15th October 2006, 3:52 PM
15 turns? This deck should take 3 at most.

-Judai

LugiaRules
15th October 2006, 4:24 PM
This is one of the better structure decks, not necessarily one of the more playable straight out of the box, but it gives you some pretty good cards for the 12 or so dollars you spent. I would never play a structure deck straight out of the box, other than maybe Zombie Madness, because they're all pretty craptastic from a competitive standpoint. However, Machine's Rebellion should be quite nice, giving the TCG the Gadgets and all ;< Oh, and a common Enemy Controller...

Rabbit

When's Machine Rebellion coming out in America?

the_rabbit
15th October 2006, 4:52 PM
TBH, I actually don't know. Whether UDE has announced or not is beyond me...

Rabbit

Kenouni Renashin
4th November 2006, 5:25 PM
It comes out late December, early January over here in the U.K.
Don't you Americans get things before we do?

;249; Kenouni Renashin ;250;