PDA

View Full Version : My site: Using SPP info

chester
13th October 2006, 10:03 AM
I have used information from SPP, and I was wondering whether that was okay.
Every time I use SPP's info, I give a credit to it.

Joe, if you can, could you answer this?

chester

P.S.

For reference, my site is in my sig (the pokemon website one)

kapslock
20th October 2006, 7:04 AM
Uh i'm sure you can just don't put your information word-for-word, and you'll be just fine.

Amadeus
20th October 2006, 7:19 AM
If you want to ask him personally, there's not really a need for a whole thread. Just PM him. It might take him a little while, but he'll get to you.

chester
20th October 2006, 10:08 AM
Okay, I'll do that. I betcha he is too busy too read it...

Kirby
20th October 2006, 10:27 AM
Just come on the chat and ask, it's faster.

Bu to be honest if I were him I would say no =/

chester
20th October 2006, 11:15 AM
Hmm, I'd understand. Itmight ruin me, but then I'd write a different review. Will Joe be on the chat?

Locke Yggdrasill
21st October 2006, 6:25 AM
Joe's pretty much always on about 4-8 AM central time, and then he eats "brekky". :p

chester
21st October 2006, 9:07 AM
Yes, you can check your buddy list now that the users online has gone. Well, If a Mod is reading this, perhaps you reply saying that I can PM you, and you forward it to Joe? He'd read it then, right?

Arbok
21st October 2006, 9:40 AM
If the same information is on your site as on Serebii, why should people look to your site if they also could look to Serebii? It's the same information but better, i think.

chester
21st October 2006, 11:31 PM
Okay, listen closely,

1. I would just like that Mod to reply, so I can PM them and them forward it.

2. Could members stop spamming up this thread. I don't care if it is the same info. I have no time currently, so when I do get some time, I will finish MY write up.

chester
30th October 2006, 7:50 AM
Okay, Joe obviously won't bother to post here, cause he's too busy. So, I'd ask this to be closed, if posssible