PDA

View Full Version : A unseen force... (Dum dum duh)

Zaraze
14th October 2006, 3:52 PM
Okay this has been bugging me for a while but can someone tell me what's with Mt. Steel? Okay go to Mt. Steel 8 floor got it? Now runround a bit and hold B+A (To heal health) and wild pokemon show up and stuff like that right? Just like any old dungeon. However after a while I star getting messages about a strong gust of wind and that it's getting closer and after a few of these message BAM! "You were blown out the dungeon by an unseen force". I've done it 8 times (6 to find out what's going on) I go to floor 9 but there's nothing there (At 1st I thought maybe something had gone there and was causing it). Anyone got a clue as to who is blowing me away?

Here's the texts I get:

"... Something's stirring"
"... Something's approaching"
"It's getting closer!"
"It's right nearby It's gusting Hard!"

And in the screen you get after leaving: "Was blown out by an unseen force"

LyraDestiny
14th October 2006, 4:08 PM
It's what stops you from staying on a floor indefinitely to train. Everyone gets it.

Zaraze
14th October 2006, 4:10 PM
It's what stops you from staying on a floor indefinitely to train. Everyone gets it.

Do you ever actually get to face it and does it appear in any dungeon?

LyraDestiny
14th October 2006, 4:11 PM
It's just a gust of wind, you never get to face it.

Zaraze
14th October 2006, 4:12 PM
Oh well. I was hoping for some sort of battle. First time it happened I though it was a Monster House.

Dimentio
14th October 2006, 5:05 PM
It occurs in evry dungeon, and it's actually not too bad. It let's you measure your time. Just wait by the stairs and once it says "it's getting closer..." walk down the stairs. Simple training method. But it does indefinately blow you away and it's like fainting in a dungeon.

~fuzzy out~

Lalonde
14th October 2006, 5:23 PM
so thats why i get it in the sky tower... i only get it around the 7th floor of the top.
i though it was rayquaza at first, but it is the invisible time limit, eh?

Eclipsed soul
14th October 2006, 6:07 PM
Oh, so THAT's what that does xD;

I was in Mt. Freeze and I started getting that message when I was trying to find the stairs(I wasn't able to see if I missed any paths with the map because of the color, so I'm spazzing going EVERYWHERE multiple times trying to see what I missed)

I was so scared that I hit a dead end, when finally I took a picture of my GBA with my digital camera, and actually put the picture on the computer and changed the colors slightly to see what I was missing xD

I got to the... ""It's right nearby It's gusting Hard!" part, I think xD;; if not, the one before it. Then I finally found the path I missed to the stairs.

That scared me so much xD; glad I found the stairs before I got kicked out

Hagane_Gir
15th October 2006, 2:48 AM
Yeah...there;s something about it that scares me...

Imperial_Furret
15th October 2006, 3:01 AM
Hit start to turn the whole screen black exept your map.

Ho-oh Master
15th October 2006, 3:55 AM
it will happen on every floor of every dungeon. I do it around 10-20 times a day and it still scares me/gives me the creeps.

there first time I saw it I said "ooo something powerful! I'm gonna fight it!" then I deid u.u

XD, well I train in wyvern hill with my lapras because between floors 25-30 there are dragonite, every time you hit one with one of your four attacks and you win he gives you 709 exp :) its really helpful so I walk around in each floor until that apperas.

thats one hell of a creepy gust of wind :p

Shadow_Lugia_Master
15th October 2006, 4:13 AM
that happened to me in thunderwave cave. i almost got blown away in mt.freeze(thank god i didn't)
and mt.blaze

Ultima731708
15th October 2006, 5:36 AM
That happended to me at Frosty forest lol.....man i was scared!lol at the last sentance....BAM!I'am out lol...;444; ;412; ;munchlax; ;136; ;373;

Mechtaur
15th October 2006, 5:39 AM
That crap started happening to me on my first run through Mt. Freeze. I thought that Articuno was going to start going through the dungeon looking for me. I literally started running for the stairs.

Ultima731708
15th October 2006, 5:53 AM
That crap started happening to me on my first run through Mt. Freeze. I thought that Articuno was going to start going through the dungeon looking for me. I literally started running for the stairs.

Lol!!!!Thats so funny,but that happen to me somewhat......;292; ;444; ;412; ;munchlax; ;347; ;373

Mechtaur
15th October 2006, 5:56 AM
I still thought that was what was happening until I read this thread. It also happened to me in Sky Tower and I thought it was Rayquaza that time.

KyonKyon
15th October 2006, 10:02 AM
that scares me, it makes the game G 8+, not G *shivers at the wind fluttering the curtains*

Jason
15th October 2006, 10:39 AM
there is nothing on the top floor because if you already defeat skarmory he will not return there
and about the wind it keeping you from stay in the dungeon forever
and the texs are a warning texts

Zaraze
15th October 2006, 11:31 AM
I always get freaked by it. Generally the moment it pops up. I'm dordling along healing and crushing for EXP and *Whoosh* I jump realize it's the gust of doom and go down the stairs. It always scares me because of it's timing I mean when I try to find it it appears when I least expect it and when I don't try it appears when I least expct it (lol). The timing is inpaccable.

Hydrohs
15th October 2006, 3:45 PM
I found out what t did the hard way >.> Im stupid, i should've figured it was something bad...And I wasn't even ableto recruit a Trapinch which was why i was acctually in the dungeon so long.

Kinginsoar
15th October 2006, 4:25 PM

I actually get that in Magma Cavern, but I really don't care. If I have no money or no money I need, I keep killing myself to train. lol :p But I don't need to anymore...:D

Alakazam
15th October 2006, 6:41 PM
This is what lost me my tauros. I hate it.

Shads
20th October 2006, 7:39 PM
I just got this for the first time, and it actually had me on an adrenaline rush I was so worried. I was hopingan uber legendary would come after me, but was disappointed. Then I came here. Glad to know what it actually is!

Larvitar
20th October 2006, 7:56 PM
It was very scary when I had it the first time.. I was trying to find the person I should rescue, but it was like it disappeared! .. and then the unseen force got me >_>

omaraku
20th October 2006, 10:20 PM
Nice to know I'm not the only one creeped out by that freaky doom wind. Whenever I hear it coming (or stirring) I half expect Magus's Theme to start playing and my poor rescuers to get in some insane boss fight.

Zaraze
20th October 2006, 10:29 PM
The wind might actually be CATERPIE! The insanley powerful Caterpie befriends you and plays dumb until you wait tooo long in a dungeon and BAM! Caterpie power!!!

Meganium Ex
20th October 2006, 10:41 PM
You know what? I think you're right...Just look at what that thing did to poor little Steelix...

http://www.creativeworlds.net/Gifs/Never_Doubt_the_Caterpie.gif

Credit to creativeworlds

Zaraze
20th October 2006, 10:43 PM
I saw that animation :) My friend made 1 (Can't find it anymore) That involved Groudon vs Kyogre vs Rayquaza... vs Caterpie. 3 String Shots and the 3 legends attacks whack each other and Caterpie rules :)

Ho-oh Master
20th October 2006, 11:23 PM
caterpie hides in the dungeon...waiting...watching.

Sailor Merury
21st October 2006, 5:17 AM
I knew it was Caterpie! That evil cute bug! Why did you betray me?

Mechtaur
21st October 2006, 6:14 AM
You know what? I think you're right...Just look at what that thing did to poor little Steelix...

http://www.creativeworlds.net/Gifs/Never_Doubt_the_Caterpie.gif

Credit to creativeworlds

Whoa, that was creepy. I was fighting a caterpie as a steelix when I saw that animation. Could it be a sign?

Ho-oh Master
22nd October 2006, 2:49 AM
a sign of doom. diruga and pirukia (I suck at spelling) is who the pokemon company made the stars of D/P......but caterpie has other ideas!

CATERPIE IS ON AN EVIL RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Sailor Merury
22nd October 2006, 3:13 AM
Why?!? That cute little bug! If it's that evil.....I can't imagine Butterfree!

Ho-oh Master
22nd October 2006, 3:19 AM
*gasp* or even magikarp!

Sailor Merury
22nd October 2006, 3:22 AM
OMG! That could destroy the world with Splash! Brace yourselves~!

Ho-oh Master
22nd October 2006, 3:27 AM
*slash=1,000,000xEQ/heatwave*

the game creators never made them like this....but the pokemon did!

yo Sailor Merury in your sig I vote for Parukia. my comp is loading way to slow for me to PM you >.>

mew100
22nd October 2006, 4:08 AM
one time i was in mt blaze and i saw the screen"something's stiring"and i was bored so i was looking around the floor for where ever it was and when i saw the others i thought i was close and then BAM i'm gone.

Sir Devious
22nd October 2006, 6:07 AM
It's an evil S.O.B.!!

Ho-oh Master
22nd October 2006, 6:22 AM
*charizard uses blast burn*
*caterpie does string shot*
*blast butn disapears*
*caterpie does scary gust of wind*
*charizard dies*

Mechtaur
22nd October 2006, 6:40 AM
Oh Noez!!!!1!1!1!shift+1!!1!

Zaraze
22nd October 2006, 12:28 PM
Diaruga=God of Time
Parukia=God of Space
Giratina=God of Underworld
Mew=Ancestor of all Pokemon
Aruseus=God of Universe
CATERPIE=GREAT MEGA SUPER VERY ULTRA EVIL DASTARDLY DISPICIBLE NOTORIOUS VICIOUS MALICIOUS DICTATING ULTIMATE REALLY MIGHTY POWERFUL COOL GIGA TERRA CALAFRADGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS GOD OF ALL ULTIMATE POWER AND EVIL!!!

Aruseus: I'm the strongest Pokemon
Caterpie: Aruseus I'm back!
Aruseus: OMG WTF FTW HOLY CRAP I'M DOOMED ITS PWNing OWNing CATERPIE!
Caterpie: Evil Gust of Wind
Aruseus: Holy fu................................................ ...................
Caterpie: I warned him last time not to mess with da Caterpie

XDbonsly
22nd October 2006, 2:01 PM
Diaruga=God of Time
Parukia=God of Space
Giratina=God of Underworld
Mew=Ancestor of all Pokemon
Aruseus=God of Universe
CATERPIE=GREAT MEGA SUPER VERY ULTRA EVIL DASTARDLY DISPICIBLE NOTORIOUS VICIOUS MALICIOUS DICTATING ULTIMATE REALLY MIGHTY POWERFUL COOL GIGA TERRA CALAFRADGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS GOD OF ALL ULTIMATE POWER AND EVIL!!!

Aruseus: I'm the strongest Pokemon
Caterpie: Aruseus I'm back!
Aruseus: OMG WTF FTW HOLY CRAP I'M DOOMED ITS PWNing OWNing CATERPIE!
Caterpie: Evil Gust of Wind
Aruseus: Holy fu................................................ ...................
Caterpie: I warned him last time not to mess with da Caterpie

You cant get any funnier than that people, give a anti-caterpie welcome to Zaraze for his rib breaking shorts and jaw breaking pokemon descriptions.

Meganium Ex
22nd October 2006, 3:09 PM
Did anyone know Caterpie stood for:

Crazy
Achoholic
Terrorizing
Eater (which is)
Really
Powerful (which)
Infidently
Eats

Sailor Merury
22nd October 2006, 5:16 PM
I never knew that! *Caterpie uses String Shot and then Scary gust of wind on her* Me: Save me! Help! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ho-oh Master
23rd October 2006, 1:44 AM
me: haha, caterpie sucks!1!!!!11!!11
caterpie: *breaths*
*from space you see the world explode*

Sammi
23rd October 2006, 1:48 AM
so thats why i get it in the sky tower... i only get it around the 7th floor of the top.
i though it was rayquaza at first, but it is the invisible time limit, eh?

Same... I thought it was Rayquaza.

The something's stirring is creepy... It reminded me of a really scary horror movie... ;-; I feel scared to be sittng on my bed.

Ho-oh Master
23rd October 2006, 1:50 AM
XD, I feel scared when I see the sun! it burns my eyes *hisses/plays game*

Sammi
23rd October 2006, 1:53 AM
What's with the doomful Caterpie being the unseen force? Might as well join myself.

From deep inside, it watches...

Caterpie.

People say Aruseus is the god... But the true god is...

Caterpie.

Destroying every Pokemon, one by one, with it's unseen power...

It seeks revenge to all those that humiliated it.

It will keep seeking for it...

Revenge.

CATERPIE IS NEAR! OHNOEZ WER ALL GUN DAI! ;O;

*Cry cry, sob sob*

Ho-oh Master
23rd October 2006, 1:58 AM
XD, that was nice Safyre.

its watching in the shadows......waiting for you...

edit: yay I'm a Battle Dome Champion :D

Sammi
23rd October 2006, 2:04 AM
"There is NOTHING scarier than that one foot tall Caterpie standing over there!" Chururu, leader of team Platina, joked around while pointing at the little bug.

The Caterpie glared. It's eyes looked like they were made of fire. Suddenly... At an incredible speed, it dashed through Chururu splaterring flesh everywhere. Charara, Chururu's friend ran off in horror... Of what was though to be harmless.

Now it was the most harmfull thing that existed... And it killed his best friend...

He was going to train... To overcome the puny bug... But...

It looked impossible...

Kyrix
23rd October 2006, 2:07 AM
"There is NOTHING scarier than that one foot tall Caterpie standing over there!" Chururu, leader of team Platina, joked around while pointing at the little bug.

The Caterpie glared. It's eyes looked like they were made of fire. Suddenly... At an incredible speed, it dashed through Chururu splaterring flesh everywhere. Charara, Chururu's friend ran off in horror... Of what was though to be harmless.

Now it was the most harmfull thing that existed... And it killed his best friend...

He was going to train... To overcome the puny bug... But...

It looked impossible...

I smell a story coming on :D

wow what spam this thread has become XD

Sammi
23rd October 2006, 2:11 AM
I smell a story coming on :D

wow what spam this thread has become XD

>.>;; It may get closed soon...

POST IN IT WHILE YOU CAN PEOPLE!

*Posts*

Caterpie = HAX

Kyrix
23rd October 2006, 2:13 AM
In mystery dungeon max caterpies stats to 999 with gummies. Then go to deoxys place and battle deoxys you did 2897 damage! :D

Sammi
23rd October 2006, 2:17 AM
In mystery dungeon max caterpies stats to 999 with gummies. Then go to deoxys place and battle deoxys you did 2897 damage! :D

XDDDD

"EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT! Muderous Caterpie on the loose! Killing all Pokemon with unseen force, one by one!" Pelipper said, but was soon cut off by...

Caterpie.

Caterpie blasted through Pelipper. Charara watched, his eyes coming to the crystal clear tears you see, when he is in sorrow.

Sailor Merury
23rd October 2006, 3:51 AM
And then, Caterpie attacked Blaziken, the leader of Team FireyStorm, and spallerted flesh everywhere. Muddy the Swampert tried to help, but was badly hurt.

Zaraze
23rd October 2006, 9:52 AM
Finally with all these events and with Makuhita begging Caterpie to spare his life... he got control of the dojo...

EXTRA-EXTRA-NEW DUNGEON!-READ ALL ABOUT IT
Recently after having his family complteley destro... I mean left... Makuhita was attacked by the ferocious Caterpie. He begged for his life and used the Dojo to win Caterpie over. The newest dungeon:

Caterpie's Lair
999 floors
***** Rank
Reward: Everybody Happy
Objective: Defeat and kill Caterpie
Wild Pokemon:
Caterpie floors 1-998 Lv1-100
Metapod floors 10-998 Lv7-100
Butterfree floors 100-998 Lv10-100
BOSS:
Caterpie
Lv*****
@Evil Stones
HP ***
ATK ***
DEF ***
SP.ATK ***
SP.DEF ***
SPD ***
Tackle
String Shot
SCARY ULTIMATE EVIL GUST OF WIND

Mechtaur
23rd October 2006, 2:08 PM
*gets slaughtered for not loving caterpie*

Sailor Merury
23rd October 2006, 4:09 PM
Spare me Caterpie! I love Bugs! They're cute and adorable!

Zaraze
23rd October 2006, 4:42 PM
*gets slaughtered for not loving caterpie*

Caterpie wouldn't do that... No... It'd rather torture you by slaughting every single Parasect left in the UNIVERSE!

Swirling Squirtle
23rd October 2006, 8:16 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/vietboyfolife/Never_Doubt_the_Caterpie.gif

i can't beleive someone caught this on camera....CATERPIE IS SOOO EVIL!

Pipersgirl
23rd October 2006, 8:51 PM
I never seen this happen until I was in the 100 floor dungeon. I was on the 80th floor when it sent me out.........................I WAS SOOOO FREAKING MAD!!

Mechtaur
23rd October 2006, 10:41 PM
Caterpie wouldn't do that... No... It'd rather torture you by slaughting every single Parasect left in the UNIVERSE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! THAT *******. *gains the power of 100 caterpie and kills them all*

Ho-oh Master
24th October 2006, 1:21 AM
*Ho-oh does sacred fire*
*caterpie takes no damage*
Ho-oh: WTF?

the rest is to gory to speak of :p

Stevian
24th October 2006, 1:27 AM
It looks like that bandit Caterpie has to answer to the new sheriff in town, Weedle. No wonder in a 1v1 Weedle is always super effective.

Sailor Merury
24th October 2006, 2:00 AM
Trainer: Espeon, Psychic that little bug!
Espeon: Spe, speon! (But it'll kill you!)
Trainer: Yeah, right..
Caterpie: Caterpie! *uses scary gust of wind!*
Trainer: *dead*

Sammi
24th October 2006, 2:37 AM
The mods still haven't closed this! YAY! YAY! YAYZ!

- - -

An echoing laughter that shook the bones could be heard. Inside, fire was burning.

Hot...

Blood was spilled on the floor, and bones were scattered around.

Bones of both humans and Pokemon...

A tiny figure laughed recklessly.

A Caterpie?

It was adorable...

But it was not.

This cave... It was...

Caterpie's lair.

Home to only Caterpie. The most dangerous of them all.

Them all...

Even Aruseus, the god of all Pokemon could not stand a chance to it. He... He created the beast. A creation that back-fired... The cute thing... It was supposed to be weak and cute... But it turned cute... And powerful.

Too powerful...

Not even the strenght of all Pokemon comnined could defeat this horrible monster.

Rescue teams from all over the world were sent to this dungeon to murder each and every Caterpie. Some of them were lucky to come out. But... They were...

One in a million.

They came out as wounded as can be. Most that actually came out alive died shortly after, from blood loss.

Every since, no one has ventured into this horrible dungeon.

Charmanderz
24th October 2006, 2:48 AM
The thing scared me the first time I got it...
=P

Sailor Merury
24th October 2006, 4:31 AM
Hillarious, Safyre. Caterpie......Why?!?

And ;006; ;480; and Catepie had a battle. Caterpie won.

Mechtaur
24th October 2006, 4:36 AM
Chuck Norris and Caterpie got into a fight... their still going at it.

Sailor Merury
24th October 2006, 4:51 AM
caterpie'll win.

Mechtaur
24th October 2006, 4:54 AM
*Pelliper flies in* Extra extra, Caterpie kills Chuck Norris.

O.O; (Oh crap, I bet $5 on Chuck)

Altaria Lover
24th October 2006, 10:42 AM
Me: *Standing on the edge of a cliff.*

Caterpie: *Gust of wind*

Me: *Wobble* AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Sailor Merury
24th October 2006, 4:10 PM
Another victim! It's to soon!

Zaraze
24th October 2006, 5:46 PM
The Super Sonic Dragon Squad zooms through the mail boxes across the world delivering mail:

EXTRA EXTRA:-
I'm afraid to say we shall be delivering mail from now on. Pelliper was told to deliver secret plans that COULD DESTROY CATERPIE! We were amazed however on the journey Pelliper vanished. Only a feather remained... and it was bound in silk. We are the Super Sonic Dragon Squad! Flygon! Salamence! Latias! Latios! We shall deliver mail regardless of the situation and we wil....

Hehehe MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Erkughugherk MWUHAHAHAH FUFUFUFU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Erk erk urh... Don't ecpect and post for a while.

Signed in posionous silk your's truly.... CATERPIE!

Oh and for those Weedle lovers I advise you don't go to hell. ou'll be very sad... FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!

Sammi
24th October 2006, 6:04 PM
"Extra, extra! Read all about it!" Latios squealed, while handing out the mail.

Chururu of team Platina, who was assumed to be dead, from getting beaten by Caterpie, took the mail and read it.

"Pelipper died! Caterpie ate Pelipper!"

Chururu was shocked. She read on.

"Chururu escapes alive!"

She skipped this part, as she was Chururu.

"New mail people! Latias and Latios!"

She also skipped this.

"Brave Weedle faces Caterpie!"

She decided to stop here and read.

"A level one hundred Weedle decides to face Caterpie, and is in the Lair of Caterpie, dreaming to defeat this beast. Keep on reading the Lati News for more information! More to be revealed soon!"

Chururu was quite intrested in this. She, was only at level twenty nine, and got out alive. She doubted the Weedle would survive.

"Chururu?" Charara entered and looked at her, reading, which was not seen often by him.

Out of shock, Chururu squealed, and jumped back.

"Oh, it's just some real itresting news, about Lord Caterpie, who needs to be murdered as soon as possible." She replied, getting her cool back.

"Like that is possible..." Charara muttered.

Chururu wanted to kill Lord Caterpie, and his Caterpie slaves, also know as... Slave Caterpie. Lord Caterpie was just too much, killing young baby Pokemon, and many other Pokemon.

But was it possible?

Zaraze
24th October 2006, 6:22 PM
Latias appeared before the 2. He spat blooded and spoke... "Hereughh" and collapsed. His heart had stopped his blood had been drained his last attempts to deliver mail. He had died. Chururu lifted the mai land read it aloud.

EXTRA-EXTRA
Flygon and Salamence 2 of the strongest Pokemon and members of the Super Sonic Dragon Squad have been killed. Slaughtered as they'd battled Caterpie has brutally and violently disposed of them. Salamence's skull was found silked and covered in blood. Flygon however had escaped he'd lost all his limbs par his tail and wings and as Salamence was killed he flew with his last strength to carry his mail. No sooner had he arrived by the post office did he die of blood loss. We're surprised he survived. Here's the mail he brought us:
"We're sure to die soon. We're trecking as fast as we can. You see we're delivering mail however we're doing it dangerously... Caterpie is tracking us. We fly at Super Sonic Speed, The Speed of Sound and yet we're no match for Caterpie at the speed of light. I write this as my last warning. We discovered that Caterpie has a major weakness 1 that could kill it yet as we found those documents the thing approached. We were surley doomed until Alakazam and his team arrived. We flew as fast as we could throwing mai lhere and there. They wouldn't hold long. HERE IT COMES!

L istern coorfly 1 arm left.. bl [[d[pd blood splutty G o de goo... must inform..... writing with tounge with own blood. I must survive...."
As we watched the last piece of text made little sense and was written and covered in blood. And we discovered a piece of parchment:

"This weakness shall surely defeat Caterpie. We must inform all rescue teams. Lucario must be called. NOW! Remmeber the weakne..."

That last piece of text wa spart of the Caterpie destruction plans. Flygon must of torn it away but his demise.

HOLY CRAP!!! ts lt pe of mail. POST OFFICE GONNA DIE! Must deliver!

Sammi
24th October 2006, 10:33 PM
After the death of Flygon and Salamence, who had just found out the beast's weakness, Chururu, Charara and Rafulesu of team Platina were called.

"Might I ask what is the rea-" Chururu, teh leader of team Platina, a Raichu, was cut off by the sight of Salamence, horribly injured.

"That's quite an injury..." Charara, a Charizard, muttered.

"Shame that he's dead." Rafulesu said, in a snobbish way.

The Pelipper at the post office nodded. By now, the nurse Chansey were heading to the post office, rushing here with a huge leaf. In the human world, they used a strange table with wheels to carry the injured humans.

The Chansey picked up Salamence and made noises in disgust. They tossed his body onto the leaf, and carried him to the big flying type Pokemon, Pidgeot. It flew to the Poke-Hospital.

Yet another day of chaos from Lord Caterpie.

- - -

Zaraze, Latias is a she. Latias is always a she. Unless you mean Latios.

Zaraze
24th October 2006, 10:59 PM
A wave of energy flew from Hill of the Ancients. Again it came and again. Team Quiks were asleep at the base when it hit them. "Ugh" said Metalix the Lairon... "Ugh.. what was that?" he groaned sitting up. "Brrbrr so ooo col..ddd" mumbled Blaze the Charmeleon shaking. "Ddddooo you thinkkkk tttthe Recccruitts aaree alll righttt?" he shivered whilst asking. "I'd think so" mumbled Metalix groaning and getting up. "There's a voice coming" said Sparky the leade rstanding strangley.. the Pikachu look baffled. The wave of energy zoomed past again.. "Ugh" they said together rocking. "I am Xatu" said a strange voice. "Telepathy?" questioned Blaze as Metalix looked around the room. "The call is coming from INSIDE the building comes to mind eh?" asked Metalix as Sparky stumbled forwalds. "Xatu?" asked the rodent as the room flashed a few times. "Yes I am Xatuof Hill of the Ancients. I stare at the sun unblinking and by doing so I can see time itself" came the echoing voice knocking Sparky over. "What's with this" roared Metalix as Blaze helped Sparky up from his head. "I send a message as you are the closest rescue team. My fellow Sun starers Grumpig and Gifarig have been killed" came another voice sending chills down the trio's spines. "WHAT?" came Metalix as Blaze growled. "Who did thisss?" asked Sparky shivering as another voice boomed "I also stare top the sun. I am Metagross the strongest of us. We stare for guidence and knowledge however a great evil has plauged the land" "And for this evil must be slayed" came Xatu's voice as Metagross continued, "All rescue teams must help find Lucario for only he can help us. Summon the Mirage Pokemons he shall". "Mirage?" "Pokemon..." "Lucario?" questioned the 3 all shuddering. The darkest Pokemon is coming and all rescued teams shall be told." came Metagross as Xatu released more power. "I am going to join Gardevoir and Dusclops in the spiritual realm and hunt down the evil's weakness and origins". 'You're what? Who? Huh?" Blaze muttered looking more baffled than ever. "HERE IT COMES! I shall stand and fight. Xatu send the word and join the spirit stalkers. It's coming fast I have but minutes to live! LISTEN! Lucario must be summoned. Absol and Skarmory must begin searching inform Team Knights and Team.... UGHHHGGG!" as the last words echoed in their minds a huge wave of power and agony struck the team sending them back as they screamed and writhed in pain. "Listen to me. Locate other strong Rescue Teams and once you have formed a great team go to Mt. Energy Wave. Should you clamber the 99 floors you will meat the Wave Guiding Hero. The evil comes for me I can sense it. It's already flying at light speed. I'm about to leave this world before it arrives... GO!" Xatu's last word seemed to make time stop. Soon Team Quiks though shaken began to run and alert their team mates to get away.
Up at Hill of the Ancients
"My body shall soon be a spirit traveling the spirit world. The beyond you cannot reach. Farewell Caterpie...." were Xatu's words......

Stevian
25th October 2006, 12:13 AM
You know what? One of you should recruit a Caterpie and level it up, then take a screenshot of it used String Shot (it's as close as a gust of wind can get) then tackle/faint the Steelix in Magma Cavern. I would approve.

Sam
25th October 2006, 1:28 AM
this happened to me while I was at my grandma's house... (My granny's sooo awesome.... She understands almost everything I say when talking about pokemon, 'cause I always tell her about it when I'm bored, and she always records the anime for me when I'm away for the weekend, so she usually watches it...) I was sitting in our kitchen playing in the Frosty Forest trying to recruit some pokemon with my lv. 60 Bulbasaur, so I had no worries that i'd die... so I had some of my best items...
But then, suddenly on floor #9 or so, I got the first message... I told my grandma, who was cooking next to me, and she asked if it could be Lugia, since she knew I'd already recruited all the birds... So I got excited and just ran up and down, up and down... I got the the 3rd... Then a minute or less later.... Boom... I lost my best items and a few good recruits... thanks a lot, grandma.
But yours makes more sence than my explanation.

Sammi
25th October 2006, 2:29 AM
"Hello?" Chururu picked up the phone, yawning.

The time was five in the morning. Xatu had called, saying it was important, Chururu did not hang up.

"What is it?" she murmured, still asleep.

"Lord Caterpie, he is planning more chaos." he told her.

"Obviously... Is that all?" sh easked, wanting to go to sleep.

"No, in a week..." he stopped, and continued. "You must prepare, to face Caterpie with Team Quiks, and Lucario."

"What? You mean the Lucario?!" she yelled, shocked.

"Yes... Prepare all you can." And with that, he hung up.

Caterpie... I will risk my life to kill him. The lord must die.

"Charara, Rafulesu. Wake up." she ordered them to.

They woke up, and she explained what was going on. They only had a week to prepare, and they had many items. They were going to spend the week training. They needed rest first.

The next morning...

They got ready to go. They went to Pokemon Square, to see rescue missions. They heard a scream. A loud... Shrieking... Scream. In panic, they rushed to the post office. Pelipper stuttered.

"Spearow of Sky Field, she... Was turned to buttter!" she screamed.

Chururu looked on the floor. A lump of butter.

The lord's favorite food...

Mechtaur
25th October 2006, 2:31 AM
Dude, you guys should make this into a fan fic.

Ho-oh Master
25th October 2006, 2:38 AM
XD, this is fun. I need to make a story.

Sammi
25th October 2006, 3:03 AM
Dude, you guys should make this into a fan fic.

I'll start wrinting the prologue tomorrow. >>

I'll post it in th efanfic section Lol

Should I really? O_O

Warfare
25th October 2006, 3:04 AM
I'll start wrinting the prologue tomorrow. >>

I'll post it in th efanfic section Lol

Should I really? O_O

Maybe?

Poasty is Toasty. Oh wait I Posted, that means I'm Toasted~! If that's a word...

Sammi
25th October 2006, 3:07 AM
... I saw yo saw Poasty is Toast somewhere else. >.>;;

I guess I should make a fic about it.

Title: To be ecided soon

Warfare
25th October 2006, 3:08 AM
... I saw yo saw Poasty is Toast somewhere else. >.>;;

I guess I should make a fic about it.

Title: The re

English Please?

I saw yo saw Poasty is Toast somewhere else. >.>;;

Topaz Archer
25th October 2006, 3:33 AM
SHUDDER! Several explosions blasted in the distance. John, a level 95 Blastoise awoke, frightened. Out of fear, his cannons released several gallons of water. These blasts woke up Emily, a Pikachu.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" said John, fear rousing his voice. John was the Team Leader of Team Lemonade.

"Is it Groudon again?" asked Emily.

"NO! We already befriended him and he straightened out his act," John said worriedly.

"Let's visit him anyway. Maybe he knows what is happenning," Emily said.

__________________Groudon's Friend area________________________

"Groudon? HUUULLLOOOOOO?" John said, voice echoing.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Emily said slipping. John gave her a boost and was horrified of what he saw: BUTTER!

The pair screamed while running out.

+++++++++++++++TEAM QUIK'S RESCUE BASE++++++++++++++++++++++

John gasped while he told the team what had happenned.

Mechtaur
25th October 2006, 3:54 AM
Word quickly spread to Team Rockets base.

Matt a level 37 Parasect woke to several horrified screams coming from Town Square.

After running to Town Square, Matt saw what was freaking everyone out. Inside the Kecleon shop lay two piles of butter. A message made of silk sprayed on the wall.

"These fools dared to steal from me. They are now examples!"

Matt shuddered as he remembered that the Kecleons had gone to a dungeon to restock. He figured that they had gone to Caterpies lair.

After searching for an hour, Matt came across a piece of paper that had a map to Caterpies lair. He quickly organized a small party of other team mates and sent them out to investigate what had happen in that dungeon.

Zaraze
25th October 2006, 10:08 AM
Soon enough not just Sparky or Matt or just them but many, many of the best and strongest Rescue Teams had gathered to the point where they could be an army. As they bustled between themselves the 3 light sone in the sky. "GARDEVOIR!" "XATU?" "DUSCLOPS!" cam many roars from the clouds as the 3 spirits levitate above the huge army staring down their words echoing like a symbol that clanged in your ear drums. 'Evil lord Caterpie has been causing great chaos and soon we will not be able to stop it." they said together in perfect harmony, "If we do not act we shall all be destroyed" they said leaving many Pokemon arguing between themselves. "AND HOW DO WE STOP IT?" roared a Grovyle from the crowd clearley Lanna of Team Quiks as Team Quiks was divided in 2. Sparky and Blaze and Lanna and Sparky (Yeah the Sparkys were twins). "We must summon all of the Legendary Pokemon, all of the strongest Pokemon and together we shall fight it! And above all we must summon Lucario the Wave Guiding Hero" as those last words echoed in their minds many Pokemon were astonished. They roared, cheered, growled, hissed many different reactions for some thought it was a suicide mission as this would mean scaling the legendary Wave Guiding Trial also know as Mt. Hero. It was 99 floors sure not that bad but the Pokemon there was MEGA tough. None had ever scaled it par for Lucario which is why he remains there meditating today. 'Foolish!" roared the crowds as the few who agreed were shoved aside, "Mt. Hero is already impossible but with Caterpie tailing us it'd be more than just suicide it'd be commiting Genocide against all Pokemon sending us there!" they roared as the 3 spirit echoed again, "Only the strongest shall go. Should you wish to help the world then meet at Mt. Hero's gates at 5:00AM tommorow. Caterpie will be disracted fear not, for we have a plan. NOW GO AND CHOOSE YOUR FATE!" the last words clanged the hearts of many and many many more were stunned. Soon though, the crowds turned and began to return to their Bases thinking about tommorow, ready to stock up.
In Poke Square
"Hey SPARKY!" roared the Pichu brothers Pi and Chu, 'We heard about the news so are you going?" they asked idoling the Pikachu. Soon Sparky was wrapped in deep, very deep thoughts. (Can we make it? Is it posible? Lucario?) as Sparky continued to think in silence more voice wrang out. "Hey Sparky, Blaze!" yelled Chop the Mankey charging over, "I heard the news and I wanna say that I believe in you!" the Mankey roared. "So do I!" came the voice of Scar the Skarmory. "You saved me from that Tentacruel and I believe in you!" said the little Skarmory smiling and jumping happily. "Guys..." muttered Sparky as more voice were heard, "Sparky we wanted to see you off!" came the voice of Shade the Shuppet and Dusk the Duskull. "We remmeber how you saved me from that cavern" said Shade smiling and floating around the Pikachu whilst Dusk cleared his throat to speak. "Ugh erm, well you saved me from that giant evil tower so I believe in you to!" he said. "Guys I..." Sparky began to think... "I'LL DO IT!" he roard as Blaze and Metalix and practically everyone around started to cheer! 'We'll make it up that Mountain and we'll meet Lucario even if we're alone!" he said making the whole town start cheering. Well almost... as atop a house sat a single Sneasle smiling. "Team Night is back Shocker boy and we want revenge. I'll see you on that mountain" were the lastwords spoken before the Sneasle vanished into the shadows. That day Sparky, Blaze and Metalix stocked up on every single thing that would help them and went for 1 last rest before tommorow...

To be continued...
----------------------------------------------------
To be honest I think this'd make a great Fan Fic. We should post it up somewhere. And invite teams to join themselves (Get there team to join in like I did with Quiks).

Meganium Ex
25th October 2006, 1:28 PM
Yeah, this should definitly be a real fan-fic, and include my team aswell :p

Zaraze
25th October 2006, 2:02 PM
Yeah, this should definitly be a real fan-fic, and include my team aswell :p

Or RPG at this rate with everybody joining in.

Speaking of which before we all get banned for MAJOR Spam somebody had better post it in either the Fan-fic or the RPG Forum. I would (Mainly since I started the whole thing off lol) but haven'rt a single clue how to start RPG or Fan fics (I used to write loads of fan fics however my beggining and descriptions are crappy. Generally I just started the story with no info lol).

Sailor Merury
25th October 2006, 3:12 PM
What about Team Saphire? Espeon, Sceptile and Absol? We'll be in, too!

Platinum-X
25th October 2006, 3:12 PM
how long do you guys have to stay in the level i have never ever have that happen to me...and ive stayed in level for a long time (so i think) and nothing ever happened to me. never seen a message or anything..

Lalonde
25th October 2006, 4:42 PM
i think this should be an RPG XD
team diamond will join in aswell.
"The war of the Caterpie and Rescue forces!"
i can see it now....

Zaraze
25th October 2006, 4:57 PM
Role Playing

Rules for this
*No actual swearing but if your about to die half finished words are okay
*No flaming ect
*Your Team is your Starter and your Partner but they must be the same as the game.
*In other words you use your team from your PMD Game. (Like I did). Also sorry to say it (And be an annoyer) Size does matter (Just like in PMD)
*No D/P Pokemon other than Munchlax and Lucario (Note that Lucario cannot be on your team due to his major role in the story but Munchlax can)
*Only LEVEL UP moves. No egg moves though TMs and HMs are allowed if you find them.

*ULTRA IMPORTANT!
All members of your team are reduced to their 1st Basic Pokemon stage. No not Babies but Basic stage (If you had a Sceptile it'd be Treecko in this). Also you can only evolve by completing tasks and evolution requirements (I.e. Pikachu cannot evolve with Thunderstone unless you have completed a special task)

*SOS-Calls
If you die you can either go back to the start of the dungeon (Like in PMD) or go back to town or send an SOS. I'm going to post a bulletin board (Or PM to the maker of the thread) and then it's put up on there. No passwords don't worry. 1st poster who wants to gets the SOS call. With the SOS you can play through to that point and rescue them.

*Items
You automatically start with these:
*Apple (x3)
*Oran Berry (x3)
*Pecha Berry (x2)
*Cheri Berry (x2)
*Rawst Berry (x2)
*Gravelerock (x5)

Team Name
Normal Rank (To start)
3000Poke (To start)
Rescue Points (0 To start)
Team (Starter and Partner)
Friend Area Call-In
Pokemon in Friend Areas
(You start with 1 and can befriend 4 more Pokemon)
-------------------------
Sign-Ups

Zaraze
Team Quiks
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Sparky (Pikachu)
Blaze (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-in
Metalix (Aron)

Sailor Merury
Team Sapphire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Eevee
Treecko
Friend Area Call-in
Absol

Member: Latias
Team Diamond
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Squirtle
Chikorita
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil

Member: Safyre
Team Platina
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Chururu (Pikachu)
Charara (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Rafulesu (Oddish)

Member: Flareon tamer
Team Fire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Luna (Eevee)
Blaze (Cyndaquil)
Friend Area Call-In
Mina (Bulbasaur)

Member: Mechtaur
Team Rocket
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Cyndaquil
Pikachu
Friend Area Call-In
Paras

Member: The Legend Master
Team Purple
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Angel (Cubone)
Flare (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Solomon (Absol)
---------------------------------------
Plot
For many years now the evil overlord Caterpie has been causing chaos. Started with a Steelix and then moved on to bigger things. Now with mass chaos going on the Pokemon Xatu atop Hill of the Ancients has been searching the sun for an answer. He gave his life and joined Gardevoir and Dusclops in the Spirit Agency to try and locate Caterpie's origins. His body remains as a transmitter telling Rescue Base HQ about their findings. Caterpie has been causing major chaos and as all this goes on new spread to the world. Soon the Legendary Rescue Leader Lucario faced off against Caterpie before being defeated. Narrowly escaping he went to Mt. Hero to make a new plan and something hit him. Soon enough he sent out messages, flyers, Mail everything he could to get his new idea across.
Rescue Teams, Help! EXTRA-EXTRA
"It has come to my attention that the evil lord Caterpie has become to powerful for even I to stop. I'm sending this message to all the Rescue Teams on the continent to join me in facing the creature together. Only those Team brave enough should come and if you cannot for whatever reason do not feel in the slightest ashamed. Caterpie is by far the most powerful Pokemon the universe has known and I must have help to stop it. Those teams brave enough shall gather at Rescue Base HQ in 1 week and shall be briefed. You will be tasked to do many things such as rescue Pokemon from dungeons and defeat rabid Pokemon and collect certain items to test your skills. The few Teams who make the cut shall be tested on the 99 floors of Mt. Hero and should you pass you will join I Lucario in the battle against Caterpie. Only the truest of the true and strongest of the strong shall join me so those who will come had better train yourselves now. In 1 week the whole event shall begin so prepare yourselves."
Soon many more teams than expected had begun to rally their members to attempt this daring trial and only the strongest shall make it.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll copy this into the thread when I make it (I've gathered the last few nerves I have).
Info
Keckelon Shops: Every now and again I'll post Keckleon Shops and what floor in X dungeon they're on and what's in them at 1 price.

Bulletin Board: The bulletin Board has additional missions from Rescue Base HQ and these give you rewards and Rescue Points. Also SOS will be posted here.

Evolution: Pokemon can only evolve by fulfilling the regular conditions (In PMD) and by fulfilling requirements. I'll update the list when I can. (PM me for info on X Pokemon)

Dungeons: Most dungeons from PMD will be in this and I shall make some additional ones and the info for them.

Game play: Post what happens on your part (Like a fan fic) And I or the other main writers (I'll get onto that fear not) will reply to it.

Way to write: Just write what'd be like a chapter in a fan fic for what happens to you. Also you can mention other player's teams but do not make them do things unless that member says you can.

Main Writers: Basically the people who sort of control this Fan Fic. These people reply to what you say by dividing their post. Basically you post what you do and stuff like that and 1 of them will put in their post a reply to that telling you what happens next.
Example (Note these are just short sentences and you write much bigger things in the fan fic itself):
A: "Roach Staircase. On BF3"
MW: "A Pidgey approaches you"

Basic idea but much more in depth in the actual thread. Also there are multiple Main Writer so don't worry if 1 doesn't get you. There shall be 5 Main Writers and each must add at least 3 posts a week to the fan fic. (So we can keep the story flowing). When you post wait until a Main Writer replies and don't start spamming about why nobody has replied to you yet. Also Main Writer must update their own Team and other Main Writers shall give them info on what happens next. If you have experience writing Fan Fics before just post and tell me and you can be a Mina Writer (MAX 5)

Main Writers:
Zaraze
Safyre

Post Wise:
All regular writers (Non main writers) must wait until a Main Writer tells you what happens next. Try to post about a few times a week.

I'll update this once I think of some more stuff (lol)

Lalonde
25th October 2006, 5:10 PM
Member:Latias
Team Name:Team Diamond
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
Rescue Points: 0
Team:Squirtle, Chikorita
Friend Area Call-In: Cyndaquil

omgyay XD

Zaraze
25th October 2006, 5:12 PM
Member:Latias
Team Name:Team Diamond
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
Team:Squirtle, Chikorita
Friend Area Call-In: Cyndaquil

omgyay XD

Added and added.

Sammi
25th October 2006, 5:59 PM
The fanfic may take a while... I'll be doing two fanfics at the same time, lol.

THE FANFICS NAME!

I NEED YOU GUYS TO DECIDE!

I'll give credit to Zaraze, and post a link to this thread. I wanna sign up for the RPG also.

Member:Safyre
Team Name:Team Platina
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
Team:Pikachu(Chururu - Female) Charmander (Charara - Male)
Friend Area Call-In: Oddish (Rafulesu)

Characters are teh young versions of characters of my fan fiction.

Characters based off my faves of Fire Red team. (Top 3 favorite Pokemon)

Also based of my actual MD team. >.>;;

Who ever wants their rescue team in my fic, PM ME.

If you want to see if I'm a good writer, read my fic. READ IT NOW! XDDDDD

If you have ideas PM me.

FIC'S NAME: Doomed

Nice and short. If you have an idea for the fic's name, PM me.

Zaraze
25th October 2006, 6:51 PM
The fanfic may take a while... I'll be doing two fanfics at the same time, lol.

THE FANFICS NAME!

I NEED YOU GUYS TO DECIDE!

I'll give credit to Zaraze, and post a link to this thread. I wanna sign up for the RPG also.

Member:Safyre
Team Name:Team Platina
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
Team:Pikachu(Chururu - Female) Charmander (Charara - Male)
Friend Area Call-In: Oddish (Rafulesu)

Characters are teh young versions of characters of my fan fiction.

Characters based off my faves of Fire Red team. (Top 3 favorite Pokemon)

Also based of my actual MD team. >.>;;

Who ever wants their rescue team in my fic, PM ME.

If you want to see if I'm a good writer, read my fic. READ IT NOW! XDDDDD

If you have ideas PM me.

FIC'S NAME: Doomed

Nice and short. If you have an idea for the fic's name, PM me.

Added name to the list. Since you clearley have experience (I refuse to make a speech about experince you have it simple *lol*) you can be a Main Writer if you want. The teams are meant to be based of the Mystery Dungeon Teams (lol). I'd better go mess around in the RPG thread
(In the sign-up post this I will *Yoda talk*)

flareon tamer
25th October 2006, 7:17 PM
(to: zaraze.)

This rpg sounds awasome!

Member:flareon tamer
Team:team fire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
Team:Eevee(Luna) Cyndaquil(Blaze)
Friend Area Call-In:Bulbasaur(Mina)

Zaraze
25th October 2006, 7:26 PM
Current:

Sign-Ups

Zaraze
Team Quiks
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Sparky (Pikachu)
Blaze (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-in
Metalix (Aron)

Sailor Merury
Team Sapphire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Eevee
Treecko
Friend Area Call-in
Absol

Team Diamond
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Squirtle
Chikorita
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil

Team Platina
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Chururu (Pikachu)
Charara (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Rafulesu (Oddish)

Team Fire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Luna (Eevee)
Blaze (Cyndaquil)
Friend Area Call-In
Mina (Bulbasaur)

Sammi
25th October 2006, 9:21 PM
Added name to the list. Since you clearley have experience (I refuse to make a speech about experince you have it simple *lol*) you can be a Main Writer if you want. The teams are meant to be based of the Mystery Dungeon Teams (lol). I'd better go mess around in the RPG thread
(In the sign-up post this I will *Yoda talk*)

YAY! I'M A MAIN WRITER!

Sorry, got a bit hyper there.

To (Heart)Latias(Heart): For some reason I can't send PM's to you. I'm trying to send a pm to you about a friend request. Since you post in this thread, could we be friends? It keeps saying : Database Error.

How annoying.

Zaraze
25th October 2006, 9:23 PM
YAY! I'M A MAIN WRITER!

Sorry, got a bit hyper there.

To (Heart)Latias(Heart): For some reason I can't send PM's to you. I'm trying to send a pm to you about a friend request. Since you post in this thread, could we be friends? It keeps saying : Database Error.

How annoying.

Those hearts are the reason lol. (Honestly they are). Welcome to the Main Writers!

Sammi
25th October 2006, 9:24 PM
Thank you. Oh and when does the plot start? *Is wanting to do this RPG*

And this is also my first RPG that I have participated in. I'm excited. ^_^

Lalonde
25th October 2006, 9:27 PM
YAY! I'M A MAIN WRITER!

sure, i don't mind ^_^
so... OFF TO THE RPGs WE GO!!!
XD
whoa. to think all of this is turning into an rpg!

Sammi
25th October 2006, 9:28 PM
First it started as a half fanfic. MODS HAVEN'T CLOSED THIS!

Yay! (Mods, don't close this)

Or else I'll be sad. XDD

Lalonde
25th October 2006, 9:30 PM
lol XD
RPGs > fanfics
:O
omg no closie!
OMGWTFBBQ

Sammi
25th October 2006, 9:31 PM
>.>;; Now it's a spam fest.

Back on topic:

The prologue... I WILL START NOW!

eonteam123456
25th October 2006, 9:56 PM
I brought a shiny Parasect there in the hopes it would stay alive through the entire mountain...and it did

Sammi
25th October 2006, 11:24 PM
Prologue finished! Sending it to a friend so she can rate it...

mew100
25th October 2006, 11:52 PM
where is the RPG at?i wanna sign up.

Sammi
26th October 2006, 12:00 AM
I'm not sure... But! I'm also not sure if I should post the prologue... I will!

Meganium Ex
26th October 2006, 2:38 AM
*No legendaries on your team. (They play a part in the story, ALL of them)
You just don't want me in there, obviously :<

Edit: Also, this RPG takes away all the fun from the main purpose of this fanfic-like story. At least let us control part of the main story, instead of organizing it into boring parts. You and Safyre are probably the only ones having fun now :< WE DESERVE MORE CHOICE OF POKéMON AND MORE SHOWTIME GODDAMNIT!

Mechtaur
26th October 2006, 2:39 AM
I read the rules. Does this mean I cant use my beloved parasect as my main? If not, then I guess my original team will do.

Team Rocket
Main: Cyndaquil
Partner: Pikachu
Friend area call in: Paras (I would have gotten him in one way or another).

Sailor Merury
26th October 2006, 2:40 AM
Everyone...The Sailor Meruryinator brings good news! The prologe is done! Except it's at Yaynessity......Here's the link:

The link! Cherish it!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Yaynessissity/index.php?showtopic=102&st=0&#entry6948519

Lalonde
26th October 2006, 2:48 AM
You just don't want me in there, obviously :<

Edit: Also, this RPG takes away all the fun from the main purpose of this fanfic-like story. At least let us control part of the main story, instead of organizing it into boring parts. You and Safyre are probably the only ones having fun now :< WE DESERVE MORE CHOICE OF POKéMON AND MORE SHOWTIME GODDAMNIT!

agreed :<
i wanna be articuno, dammit!

Mechtaur
26th October 2006, 2:50 AM
that was frickin awesome.

Sailor Merury
26th October 2006, 2:50 AM
I'll just ask to be my dream team of 3, Latias, Jirachi and Espeon. AKA Team Yuuki. (Don't ask.....)

EDIT: Mechatuar, do you mean the fic? Sorry if I spelt your name wrong.

Meganium Ex
26th October 2006, 2:51 AM
@Mechtaur: What was?

Mechtaur
26th October 2006, 2:52 AM
the fic. I thought the fic was good.

Meganium Ex
26th October 2006, 2:53 AM
Oh yeah, so true :p

Sailor Merury
26th October 2006, 2:53 AM
Than register. And post your opinions! On-topic: I'll get her to update it...P.S. I'm Kimora Kagura.

Mechtaur
26th October 2006, 2:56 AM
I probably shouldnt. I have a registration on like 19 different sites. I think at least one idiot has tried to hack me at least once.

Sailor Merury
26th October 2006, 2:59 AM
Never mind then. And I was also talking to everyone who read it....And Safyre, I won't pressure you to get it updated. I'll just torture you! *evil laugh*

Mechtaur
26th October 2006, 3:22 AM
yay torture!

Sailor Merury
26th October 2006, 3:42 AM
Yep. Someone help me!

the legend master
26th October 2006, 4:24 AM
name: tlm
team: team purple
3000 poke
rescue points:0
team: angel-cubone, flare-carmander
call in: solomon-absol

Emwo
26th October 2006, 4:39 AM
I got blown away yesterday in the Icy one where you meet Articuno. I thought it was part of the storyline, "o hay this is how you catch articuno? :0"
-blasted out- D:

Zaraze
26th October 2006, 9:25 AM
OKAY LEGENDS ARE ALOWED! (Why do I give in to pressure so easily? Goes to Tesco to buy spine).
A few more rules though:

All members of team start at LV15
It would've been 5 but ohwell
Gummis are in this and you can get any Pokemon's stats to 999 but in exchange for this at Lv15 here are the stats of ALL Pokemon:
HP: 55
ATK 30
DEF 30
SP. ATK 30
SP. DEF 30
SPEED 30

From that on in level up adds 1 to every stats at the same (Except HP) and then will add 2 to the stronger stats and 3 to the strongest stats. HP will always get +3. Different Gummis raise IQ AND STATS! For example a Brown Gummi raises ATK. Depending on how much the Pokemon likes it that boost can be +1 to +5!!!

I'm making a chart for them fear not.
Remmber no Egg Moves.
Also don't worry about Pre-evolved forms as I'm already working seperatley on the EVO plans. You migh evolve sooner thank you think.
BTW This RPG is big not the ammount of members but all the mechanics in the game and stuff. I'll be making different charts all day so sorry but Safyre (And any other people who wish to become Main Writers) will have to mess with the plot for a bit (Once I have all these damn long charts done with).

Oh and the gameplay (How you post your part and then Main Writers tell you if it's Ok or not and reply and stuff) is to prevent control. In most of the RPG's I was part of people would post replys to other people saying your dead and this and that when they couldn't possibly of done that in the rules and were completley ruining it. The idea of this I'm planning is that it'll stop people from controlling other people. You can obviously do things with other people but no I'm making your team leave this dungeon because I'm better than you sort of thing.

As for the start once I've done with all the charts and game info I'll post up everything and we can get started.
UPDATED VERSION:
-------------------------------------------
Role Playing

Rules for this
*No actual swearing but if your about to die half finished words are okay
*No flaming ect
*Your Team is your Starter and your Partner but they must be the same as the game.
*In other words you use your team from your PMD Game. (Like I did). Also sorry to say it (And be an annoyer) Size does matter (Just like in PMD)
*No D/P Pokemon other than Munchlax and Lucario (Note that Lucario cannot be on your team due to his major role in the story but Munchlax can)
*Only LEVEL UP moves. No egg moves though TMs and HMs are allowed if you find them.

*ULTRA IMPORTANT!
All members of your team are reduced to their 1st Basic Pokemon stage. No not Babies but Basic stage (If you had a Sceptile it'd be Treecko in this). Also you can only evolve by completing tasks and evolution requirements (I.e. Pikachu cannot evolve with Thunderstone unless you have completed a special task)

*SOS-Calls
If you die you can either go back to the start of the dungeon (Like in PMD) or go back to town or send an SOS. I'm going to post a bulletin board (Or PM to the maker of the thread) and then it's put up on there. No passwords don't worry. 1st poster who wants to gets the SOS call. With the SOS you can play through to that point and rescue them.

*Items
You automatically start with these:
*Apple (x3)
*Oran Berry (x3)
*Pecha Berry (x2)
*Cheri Berry (x2)
*Rawst Berry (x2)
*Gravelerock (x5)

Team Name
Normal Rank (To start)
3000Poke (To start)
Rescue Points (0 To start)
Team (Starter and Partner)
Friend Area Call-In
Pokemon in Friend Areas
(You start with 1 and can befriend 4 more Pokemon)
-------------------------
Sign-Ups

Zaraze
Team Quiks
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Sparky (Pikachu)
Blaze (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-in
Metalix (Aron)

Sailor Merury
Team Sapphire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Eevee
Treecko
Friend Area Call-in
Absol

Team Diamond
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Squirtle
Chikorita
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil

Team Platina
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Chururu (Pikachu)
Charara (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Rafulesu (Oddish)

Team Fire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Luna (Eevee)
Blaze (Cyndaquil)
Friend Area Call-In
Mina (Bulbasaur)

Team Rocket
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Cyndaquil
Pikachu
Friend Area Call-In
Paras

Team Purple
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Angel (Cubone)
Flare (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Solomon (Absol)

Member: Meganium Ex
Team Wildfire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Mew
Jirachi
Friend Area Call-in
Celebi

Team Blaze
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Shroomish
Trapinch
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil
Friend Areas
Mushroom Forest
Furnace Desert
Scorched Plains
---------------------------------------
Plot
For many years now the evil overlord Caterpie has been causing chaos. Started with a Steelix and then moved on to bigger things. Now with mass chaos going on the Pokemon Xatu atop Hill of the Ancients has been searching the sun for an answer. He gave his life and joined Gardevoir and Dusclops in the Spirit Agency to try and locate Caterpie's origins. His body remains as a transmitter telling Rescue Base HQ about their findings. Caterpie has been causing major chaos and as all this goes on new spread to the world. Soon the Legendary Rescue Leader Lucario faced off against Caterpie before being defeated. Narrowly escaping he went to Mt. Hero to make a new plan and something hit him. Soon enough he sent out messages, flyers, Mail everything he could to get his new idea across.
Rescue Teams, Help! EXTRA-EXTRA
"It has come to my attention that the evil lord Caterpie has become to powerful for even I to stop. I'm sending this message to all the Rescue Teams on the continent to join me in facing the creature together. Only those Team brave enough should come and if you cannot for whatever reason do not feel in the slightest ashamed. Caterpie is by far the most powerful Pokemon the universe has known and I must have help to stop it. Those teams brave enough shall gather at Rescue Base HQ in 1 week and shall be briefed. You will be tasked to do many things such as rescue Pokemon from dungeons and defeat rabid Pokemon and collect certain items to test your skills. The few Teams who make the cut shall be tested on the 99 floors of Mt. Hero and should you pass you will join I Lucario in the battle against Caterpie. Only the truest of the true and strongest of the strong shall join me so those who will come had better train yourselves now. In 1 week the whole event shall begin so prepare yourselves."
Soon many more teams than expected had begun to rally their members to attempt this daring trial and only the strongest shall make it.
I'll copy this into the thread when I make it (I've gathered the last few nerves I have).
Info
Keckelon Shops: Every now and again I'll post Keckleon Shops and what floor in X dungeon they're on and what's in them at 1 price.

Bulletin Board: The bulletin Board has additional missions from Rescue Base HQ and these give you rewards and Rescue Points. Also SOS will be posted here.

Evolution: Pokemon can only evolve by fulfilling the regular conditions (In PMD) and by fulfilling requirements. I'll update the list when I can. (PM me for info on X Pokemon)

Dungeons: Most dungeons from PMD will be in this and I shall make some additional ones and the info for them.

Game play: Post what happens on your part (Like a fan fic) And I or the other main writers (I'll get onto that fear not) will reply to it.

Way to write: Just write what'd be like a chapter in a fan fic for what happens to you. Also you can mention other player's teams but do not make them do things unless that member says you can.

Main Writers: Basically the people who sort of MOD this RPG. These people write main rules, plots and events along with your missions. Also they watch and if you try to cause trouble catch you out. Think Mods for this RPG with the power to ban you from the RPG but not the forum *Notice angry mods* with no power outside the RPG whatsoever (Unless they actually are a mod). In other words try to cheat and they'll catch you out. Also keep it fair.

Main Writers:
Zaraze
Safyre
------------------------------
EDIT-10:15

Gummi Chart

Really Likes: +3 to strongest stat, +1 to all other stats
Doesn't Mind: +1 to all stats
Hates: +1 to lowest stat

Beige Gummi
Really Likes: Normal
Doesn’t Mind: Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Poison, Rock, Ground, Steel, Flying, Ice and Dragon
Hates: None

Red Gummi
Really Likes: Fire
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Poison, Ground, Fighting, Flying, and Dragon
Hates: Ice, Steel, Grass and Bug

Blue Gummi
Really Likes: Water
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Poison, Steel, Fighting, Flying, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Fire, Rock and Ground

Green Gummi
Really Likes: Grass
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Steel, Fighting, Flying, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Water, Rock and Ground

Yellow Gummi
Really Likes: Electric
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Grass, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Poison, Rock, Steel, Fighting, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Water and Flying

Pink Gummi
Really Likes: Psychic
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Bug, Rock, Ground, Steel, Flying, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Poison and Fighting

Navy Gummi
Really Likes: Ghost
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Bug, Poison, Rock, Ground, Steel, Fighting, Flying, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Psychic

Black Gummi
Really Likes: Dark
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Poison, Rock, Ground, Steel, Flying, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Psychic and Ghost

Marsh Gummi
Really Likes: Bug
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Water, Electric, Ghost, Poison, Rock, Ground, Steel, Fighting, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Grass, Psychic and Dark

Purple Gummi
Really Likes: Poison
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Water, Electric, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Rock, Steel, Fighting, Flying, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Grass

Grey Gummi
Really Likes: Rock
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Poison, Fighting, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Fire, Bug and Flying

Brown Gummi
Really Likes: Ground
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Rock, Fighting, Flying, Ice and Dragon
Hates: Electric, Poison and Steel

Silver Gummi
Really Likes: Steel
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Poison, Flying, and Dragon
Hates: Rock and Ice

Orange Gummi
Really Likes: Fighting
Doesn’t Mind: Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Poison, Ground and Dragon
Hates: Normal, Rock, Steel and Ice

White Gummi
Really Likes: Flying
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Water, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Poison, Ground, Steel and Dragon
Hates: Grass, Bug and Fighting

Clear Gummi
Really Likes: Ice
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Water, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Poison and Ground
Hates: Grass, Flying and Dragon

Gold Gummi
Really Likes: Dragon
Doesn’t Mind: Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Bug, Poison, Rock, Ground, Steel, Fighting and Flying
Hates: None
-------------------------------
EDIT-10:21 (Started at)
Evolution Guide
This is a guide to evolution. Evolution in this RPG happens by acheving a certain rank. Pokemon still have their normal methods of evolution but you need a certain rank to evolve them. After acheving Silver Rank you gain acces to Evolution Cave. 5 floors and at the bottom you may evolve any 1 Pokemon in your team at that moment provided you have the requirments. Hee's the list 1 region at a time...

Evolution Guide
A * stands for 1 IQ star like in PMD
And when it says a rank provided you have that rank or a higher rank you can get it

Guide to evolution.

Kanto
Bulbasaur-Lv16-Bronze Rank
Ivysaur-Lv32-Gold Rank
Venasaur-N/A
Charmander-Lv16-Bronze Rank
Charmeleon-Lv36-Gold Rank
Charizard-N/A
Squirtle-Lv16-Bronze Rank
Wartortle-Lv36-Gold Rank
Blastoise-N/A
Caterpie-Lv7-Normal Rank
Metapod-Lv10-Bronze Rank
Butterfree-N/A
Weedle-Lv7-Normal Rank
Kakuna-Lv10-Bronze Rank
Beedrill-N/A
Pidgey-Lv18-Bronze Rank
Pidgeotto-Lv36-Gold Rank
Pidgeot-N/A
Rattata-Lv20-Bronze Rank
Raticate-N/A
Spearow-Lv20-Bronze Rank
Fearow-N/A
Ekans-Lv22-Silver Rank
Arbok-N/A
Pikachu-Thunder Stone-Silver Rank
Raichu-N/A
Sandshrew-Lv22-Silver Rank
Sandslash-N/A
Nidoran(F)-Lv16-Normal Rank
Nidorina-Moon Stone-Gold Rank
Nidoqueen-N/A
Nidoran(M)-Lv16-Normal Rank
Nidorino-Moon Stone-Gold Rank
Nidoking-N/A
Clefairy-Moon Stone-Silver Rank
Clefable-N/A
Vulpix-Fire Stone-Silver Rank
Ninetails-Fire Stone-Silver Rank
Jigglypuff-Moon Stone-Silver Rank
Wigglytuff-N/A
Zubat-Lv22-Bronze Rank
Golbat-****-Gold Rank (4 IQ or higher)
Oddish-Lv21-Bronze Rank
Gloom-Leaf Stone-Gold Rank
Gloom-Sun Stone-Gold Rank
Vileplume-N/A
Paras-Lv24-Silver Rank
Parasect-N/A
Venonat-Lv32-Gold Rank
Venomoth-N/A
Diglett-Lv26-Bronze Rank
Dugtrio-N/A
Meowth-Lv28-Normal Rank
Persian-N/A
Psyduck-Lv33-Silver Rank
Golduck-N/A
Mankey-Lv28-Silver Rank
Primape-N/A
Growlithe-Fire Stone-Gold Rank
Arcanine-N/A
Poliwag-Lv25-Bronze Rank
Poliwhirl-Water Stone-Silver Rank
Poliwhirl-King Stone-Silver Rank
Poliwrath-N/A
Abra-Lv16-Normal Rank
Kadabra-Link Cable-Gold Rank
Alakazam-N/A
Machop-Lv25-Bronze Rank
Machoke-Link Cable-Gold Rank
Machamp-N/A
Bellsprout-Lv21-Bronze Rank
Weepingbell-Leaf Stone-Gold Rank
Victreebell-N/A
Tentacool-Lv30-Silver Rank
Tentacruel-N/A
Geodude-Lv25-Bronze Rank
Graveler-Link Cable-Gold Rank
Golem-N/A
Ponyta-Lv40-Silver Rank
Rapidash-N/A
Slowpoke-Lv37-Gold Rank
Slowpoke-King’s Rock-Gold Rank
Magnemite-Lv30-Silver Rank
Magneton-N/A
Farfetch’d-N/A
Doduo-Lv31-Bronze Rank
Dodrio-N/A
Seel-Lv34-Gold Rank
Dewgong-N/A
Grimer-Lv38-Silver Rank
Muk-N/A
Gastly-Lv25-Bronze Rank
Haunter-Link Cable-Gold Rank
Gengar-N/A
Onix-Metal Coat-Gold Rank
Drowzee-Lv26-Bronze Rank
Hypno-N/A
Krabby-Lv28-Silver Rank
Kingler-N/A
Voltorb-Lv30-Gold Rank
Electrode-N/A
Exeggcute-Leaf Stone-Gold Rank
Exeggutor-N/A
Cubone-Lv28-Bronze Rank
Marowak-N/A
Hitmonlee-N/A
Hitmonchan-N/A
Lickitung-N/A
Koffing-Lv35-Gold Rank
Weezing-N/A
Rhyhorn-Lv42-Gold Rank
Rhydon-N/A
Chansey-****-Platinum Rank (4 IQ or higher)
Tangela-N/A
Kangaskhan-N/A
Horsea-Lv32-Bronze Rank
Seadra-Dragon Scale-Gold Rank
Goldeen-Lv33-Bronze Rank
Seaking-N/A
Staryu-Water Stone-Gold Rank
Starmie-N/A
Mr. Mime-N/A
Scyther-Metal Coat-Gold Rank
Jynx-N/A
Electabuzz-N/A
Magmar-N/A
Pinsir-N/A
Tauros-N/A
Magikarp-Lv20-Platinum Rank
Gyarados-N/A
Lapras-N/A
Ditto-N/A
Eevee-Fire Stone-Silver Rank
Eevee-Water Stone-Silver Rank
Eevee-Thunder Stone-Silver Rank
Eevee-Sun Stone-Silver Rank
Eevee-Moon Stone-Silver Rank
Porygon-Up-Grade-Normal Rank
Omanyte-Lv40-Gold Rank
Omastar-N/A
Kabuto-Lv40-Gold Rank
Kabutops-N/A
Aerodactyl-N/A
Snorlax-N/A
Articuno-N/A
Zapdos-N/A
Moltres-N/A
Dratini-Lv30-Silver Rank
Dragonair-Lv55-Platinum Rank
Dragonite-N/A
Mewtwo-N/A
Mew-N/A

Johto
Chikorita-Lv16-Bronze Rank
Bayleef-Lv32-Gold Rank
Meganium-N/A
Cyndaquil-Lv14-Bronze Rank
Quilava-Lv36-Gold Rank
Typhlosion-N/A
Totodile-Lv18-Bronze Rank
Croconaw-Lv30-Gold Rank
Ferailgator-N/A
Sentret-Lv15-Normal Rank
Furret-N/A
Hoothoot-Lv20-Normal Rank
Noctowl-N/A
Ledyba-Lv18-Normal Rank
Ledian-N/A
Spinarak-Lv22-Normal Rank
Ariados-N/A
Crobat-N/A
Chinchou-Lv27-Silver Rank
Lanturn-N/A
Pichu-***-Normal Rank (3 IQ or higher)
Cleffa-***-Normal Rank (3 IQ or higher)
Igglybuff-***-Normal Rank (3 IQ or higher)
Togepi-****-Gold Rank (4 IQ or higher)
Togetic-N/A
Natu-Lv25-Bronze Rank
Xatu-N/A
Mareep-Lv15-Normal Rank
Flaafy-Lv30-Silver Rank
Ampharos-N/A
Bellosom-N/A
Marill-Lv18-Bronze Rank
Azumarill-N/A
Sudowoodo-N/A
Politoed-N/A
Hoppip-Lv18-Normal Rank
Skiploom-Lv27-Bronze Rank
Jumpluff-N/A
Aipom-N/A
Sunkern-Sun Stone-Bronze Rank
Sunflora-N/A
Yanma-N/A
Wooper-Lv20-Bronze Rank
Quagsire-N/A
Espeon-N/A
Umbreon-N/A
Murkrow-N/A
Slowking-N/A
Misdreavous-N/A
Unown-N/A
Wobbufett-N/A
Girafarig-N/A
Pineco-Lv31-Silver Rank
Forretress-N/A
Dunsparce-N/A
Gligar-N/A
Steelix-N/A
Snubull-23-Bronze Rank
Granbull-N/A
Qwilfish-N/A
Scizor-N/A
Shuckle-N/A
Heracross-N/A
Sneasle-N/A
Teddiursa-Lv30-Bronze Rank
Ursaring-N/A
Slugma-Lv38-Silver Rank
Magcargo-N/A
Swinub-Lv33-Bronze Rank
Piloswine-N/A
Corsola-N/A
Remoraid-Lv25-Silver Rank
Octillery-N/A
Delibird-N/A
Mantine-N/A
Skarmory-N/A
Houndour-Lv24-Silver Rank
Houndoom-N/A
Kingdra-N/A
Phanpy-Lv25-Silver Rank
Donphan-N/A
Porygon2-N/A
Stantler-N/A
Smeargle-N/A
Tyrouge-DEF Scarf-Silver Rank
Tyrouge-ATK Scarf-Silver Rank
Tyrouge-Lv20-Silver Rank
Hitmontop-N/A
Smoochum-Lv30-Silver Rank
Elekid-Lv30-Silver Rank
Magby-Lv30-Silver Rank
Miltank-N/A
Blissey-N/A
Raikou-N/A
Entei-N/A
Suicune-N/A
Larvitar-Lv30-Silver Rank
Pupitar-Lv55-Platinum Rank
Tyranitar-N/A
Lugia-N/A
Ho-oh-N/A
Celebi-N/A

Hoenn
Treecko-Lv16-Bronze Rank
Grovyle-Lv36-Gold Rank
Sceptile-N/A
Torchic-Lv16-Bronze Rank
Combusken-Lv36-Gold Rank
Blaziken-N/A
Mudkip-Lv16-Bronze Rank
Marshtomp-Lv36-Gold Rank
Swampert-N/A
Poochyena-Lv18-Bronze Rank
Mightyena-N/A
Zigzagoon-Lv20-Normal Rank
Linoone-N/A
Wurmple-****-Normal Rank (4 IQ or more)
Wurmple-***+-Normal Rank (3 IQ or less)
Silcoon-Lv10-Bronze Rank
Beuatifly-N/A
Cascoon-Lv7-Bronze Rank
Dustox-N/A
Lotad-Lv14-Normal Rank
Lombre-Water Stone-Silver Rank
Ludicolo-N/A
Seedot-Lv14-Normal Rank
Nuzleaf-Leaf Stone-Silver Rank
Shiftry-N/A
Tailow-Lv22-Silver Rank
Swellow-N/A
Wingull-Lv25-Silver Rank
Pelliper-N/A
Ralts-Lv20-Bronze Rank
Kirlia-Lv30-Gold Rank
Gardevoir-N/A
Surskit-Lv22-Bronze Rank
Masquerain-N/A
Shroomish-Lv23-Silver Rank
Breloom-N/A
Slakoth-Lv18-Silver Rank
Vigoroth-Lv36-Gold Rank
Slaking-N/A
Nincada-Lv20-Bronze Rank
Nincada-Lv20-Silver Rank (+ spare spot in Friend Area)
Ninjask-N/A
Shedinja-N/A
Whismur-Lv20-Bronze Rank
Loudred-Lv40-Gold Rank
Exploud-N/A
Makuhita-Lv24-Silver Rank
Hariyama-N/A
Azurill-***-Normal Rank
Nosepass-N/A
Skitty-Moon Stone-Silver Rank
Delcatty-N/A
Sableye-N/A
Mawile-N/A
Aron-Lv32-Silver Rank
Lairon-Lv42-Gold Rank
Aggron-N/A
Meditite-Lv37-Silver Rank
Medicham-N/A
Electrike-Lv26-Bronze Rank
Manectric-N/A
Pluse-N/A
Minun-N/A
Volbeat-N/A
Illumise-N/A
Roselia-N/A
Gulpin-Lv26-Bronze Rank
Swalot-N/A
Carvanha-Lv30-Silver Rank
Sharpedo-N/A
Wailmer-Lv40-Gold Rank
Wailord-N/A
Numel-Lv33-Silver Rank
Camerupt-N/A
Torkoal-N/A
Spoink-Lv32-Bronze Rank
Grumpig-N/A
Spinda-N/A
Trapinch-Lv35-Silver Rank
Vibrava-Lv45-Gold Rank
Flygon-N/A
Cacnea-Lv32-Silver Rank
Cacturne-N/A
Swablu-Lv35-Gold Rank
Altaria-N/A
Zangoose-N/A
Seviper-N/A
Lunatone-N/A
Solrock-N/A
Barboach-Lv30-Silver Rank
Whiscash-N/A
Corphish-Lv30-Bronze Rank
Crawdaunt-N/A
Baltoy-Lv36-Gold Rank
Claydol-N/A
Lileep-Lv40-Gold Rank
Cradily-N/A
Anorith-Lv40-Gold Rank
Armaldo-N/A
Feebas-Beautiful Scarf-Platinum Rank
Milotic-N/A
Castform-N/A
Kecleon-N/A
Shuppet-Lv37-Silver Rank
Banette-N/A
Duskull-lv37-Gold Rank
Dusclops-N/A
Tropius-N/A
Chimecho-N/A
Absol-N/A
Wynaut-***-Bronze Rank (3 IQ or higher)
Snorunt-Lv42-Gold Rank
Glalie-N/A
Spheal-Lv32-Silver Rank
Sealeo-Lv44-Gold Rank
Walrein-N/A
Clamperl-Deep Sea Tooth-Silver Rank
Clamperl-Deep Sea Scale-Silver Rank
Huntail-N/A
Gorebyss-N/A
Relicanth-N/A
Luvdisc-N/A
Bagon-Lv30-Silver Rank
Shelgon-Lv50-Platinum Rank
Salamence-N/A
Beldum-Lv20-Silver Rank
Metang-Lv45-Gold Rank
Metagross-N/A
Regirock-N/A
Regice-N/A
Registeel-N/A
Latias-N/A
Latios-N/A
Kyogre-N/A
Groudon-N/A
Rayquaza-N/A
Jirachi-N/A
Deoxys-N/A

Shinou
Munchlax-Lv40-Platinum Rank

Meganium Ex
26th October 2006, 12:33 PM
Yay for new rules!

Meganium Ex
Team Wildfire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Mew
Jirachi
Friend Area Call-in
Celebi

Zaraze
26th October 2006, 1:03 PM
Yay for new rules!

Meganium Ex
Team Wildfire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Mew
Jirachi
Friend Area Call-in
Celebi

Added. Onto Johto next (If I'm still alive by the end of that then comes Hoenn :()

Zaraze
26th October 2006, 3:23 PM
Completed Gummi and Evolution lists. Recruitment up next :)

C.J. Ray
26th October 2006, 4:56 PM
Uh, okay.

To get back on-topic...what happens if you DO get blasted off the dungeon by that unseen force? If it's like being defeated, do you lose all your money and half of your items? That would suck, but I guess that would keep idiots from training indefinitely on one floor. :)

Sammi
26th October 2006, 6:21 PM
Never mind then. And I was also talking to everyone who read it....And Safyre, I won't pressure you to get it updated. I'll just torture you! *evil laugh*

I'm working on the first chappie. ;-; STOP KILLING MY SHIRT DAMMIT! XDDD

Zaraze
26th October 2006, 7:37 PM
Going to do Keckelon Shop charts and Recruitment rates next. Also at this rate we could have an RPG and a Fan-Fic :) With me updated all the rules an stuff and Safyre writing chapters (I think) then we'll have both in no time (Well that's pushing it but oh well)

Sammi
26th October 2006, 9:16 PM
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Yaynessissity/index.php?showtopic=102&st=0&#entry6996731

And that, that it the link to the fanfic, in case you are looking for teh linkie.

I will put a link in my sig. Once I have finished the first chapter, and Chapter 8 of Lost on the Sevii Islands, I will post it on these forums.

Zaraze
26th October 2006, 9:50 PM
Haven't started yet (lol) but I'm about to touch up the RPG repost it here for 1 last check then get it up and running in the RPG forums :)
Anyways Safyre since you started a fan-fic version of this maybe you could look at the RPG and see what's happened and then turn it into a chapter. For example the RPG is to playhave fun (Like an actual game) and the fan-fic would be able to tell you what's happening but not in a game sort of way but a Fan-fic sort of way. Or in other words you take up all the people's turns and putthem together into a chapter and merge stuff in. Okay I make no sense but when people undertsand it it's a good idea. (Maybe)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Recruitment List:

Pokemon in this RPG can be AUTOMATICALLY befriended. The way it works is you have the Friend Areas of your 3 Pokemon on your team at the start and can recruit from them. Any Pokemon from those areas (At Basic stage or Baby) will automatically join you if you have the correct rank and if you want it to. You can buy Stage 1 Friend Areas from Wigglytuff in town but you must buy Stage 2 Friend Areas from Banette in Dark Alley (Obtainable after acheiving Gold Rank). Here's the rules:
-All Baby Pokemon require Normal Rank or higher to befriend (With evos)
-All Basic Pokemon require Normal Rank or higher to befriend (With evos)
-All Basic Pokemon require Silver Rank or higher to befriend (Without evos)
-All Stage 1 Pokemon require Silver Rank or higher to befriend (Without evos)
-All Stage 1 Pokemon require Gold Rank or higher to befriend (With evos)
-All Stage 2 Pokemon require Gold Rank or higher to befriend
(Note that if a Pokemon requires Plantinum Rank to evolve then you must have Platinum Rank to befriend it. They are known as Platinum Pokemon).

Exceptions are:
*Legendaries have 100% recruit but to recruit them you must complete a Special Task. If you start with them (Yeah you unfair moaners who twisted my mind) they start at Lv10 not Lv15 and take 100 more EXP to level up everylevel than other Pokemon (Haha).
*Munchlax-Munchlax is recruitable by obtaining at least Platinum Rank or higher and completing a Special SOS mission PMed to those who complete a special msission (And you won't know so you'll have to hope you did it!)
*Stage 1 Pokemon will only join if you already beat the dungeon they live in and have over 950 Rescue Points.
*Stage 2 Pokemon will only join if you already beat the dungeon they live in and have a 2nd Stage Ribbon attached to your Leader
*Platinum Pokemon require Platinum Rank, Platinum Badge attached to your leader and your whole team's levels added together is over 100.

Friend Areas
Stage 1 Friend Areas sell for 1500 Poke-Buy from Wigglytuff (Bronze Rank+)
Stage 2 Friend Areas sell for 2500 Poke-Buy from Banette (Gold Rank+)

Sammi
26th October 2006, 9:56 PM
Ha
Anyways Safyre since you started a fan-fic version of this maybe you could look at the RPG and see what's happened and then turn it into a chapter. For example the RPG is to playhave fun (Like an actual game) and the fan-fic would be able to tell you what's happening but not in a game sort of way but a Fan-fic sort of way. Or in other words you take up all the people's turns and putthem together into a chapter and merge stuff in. Okay I make no sense but when people undertsand it it's a good idea. (Maybe)

XD Buy from Bannette? Sailor Merury ain't gonna like that. That's her most hated Pokemon, lol.

Anyhoo, maybe, but I've already started Chapter one. QUOTE!

"Not only am I furious about my pond and my garden! Nevermind that! What about the newborn Azurill yesterday? They've died today from lack of moist in their bodies! It was sick!" Chururu started crying. "They've just shriveled up like that..."

mew100
26th October 2006, 10:55 PM
name: charazard
team: team MagmaAqua
3000 poke
rescue points:0
team: Charazard(me),feralligator
call in: mewtwo

Sammi
26th October 2006, 11:00 PM
Hey Zaraze, wher eis the RPG at? Is it released yet? I'm looking foreward to it!

And... I take pride in being a main writer =3

Sailor Merury
27th October 2006, 3:26 AM
Same here! When will it be done?

Mechtaur
27th October 2006, 5:04 AM
Hopefully soon

the legend master
27th October 2006, 5:06 AM
yeah because im exited!

Sailor Merury
27th October 2006, 5:12 AM
Same here!

Zaraze
27th October 2006, 9:44 AM
Well I've still got to touch up and how we play (If it ends up a disorganised mess the mods will attack us like a herd of buffalo against a Lipleroudan (Yeah I know it's spealt wrong) lion. Bad example bu the term is if it gets started badly reporters and mods will home in on it!
As for the fan fic, as I said it could be a good idea to take the player's turn's from the RPG and stick them in together then rephase in a fan-ficcy sort of way (As in well.... oh heck as long as it looks like a well organished fan-fic from a writer who has been writing from birth! Or at least writing for a while :)) Anyways here's another function I need to get DONE FAST!:

Main Players
With Safyre practically writing more than you can imagine and been a Main Writer myself I'll throw the occasional chapter from nowhere like I was hiding it (Stop the supsicious looks public) well we need some main players. In the RPG who's gonna give you missions???? Who's gonna keep track of your items? Who's gonna make sure you aren't cheating and wheather your riggin the game? Who's gonna tell you what's in the shops now and then? Me? Well obviously I will but like I was trying to get more Main Writers so Safyre doesn't have to try and put together the whole fan-fic alone (Since I've practically got to make everything game based I'll have trouble helping) so to balance it out we need people to check others. Okay here's the list:
*Main Player's musn't be Byassed. Yeah I mean no OMG I BEFRIENDED MEWTWO YOU'RE OWNED!
*Main Player's musn't give impossible missions to low rank as in give missions that a person at their rank can do.
*Main Player's tell you the Rescue points you get (E-5 ect)
*Main Player's tell you what Level Pokemon you're fighting, what it's attack and moves do to you (Damage and effect wise)
*Keckelon Shops will be updated for different ranked players. I'll update them fast. They're bigger than in PMD because when you buy it's gone and numerous people will buy.
*Sometimes Main Player's will divide up their posts to tell different people their progress (Me at least if nobody helps).
*Main Player's will also give certain people missions idivdually depending on how fast they post.
*Note that if you have an SOS (Remember RPG not actual PMD) Pm me and I'll add it to the Bulletion Board.
*As for the bulletion board I'll update as missions are done and so on. PM to do a mission and PM when you're done.
*PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It's up to you to update your own Team profile. The Main PLayer's/Writer's are doing everything else so you update your own Team Profile (Rescue Points, Money, Levels, Moves, Members, ect)
*MAIN PLAYERS MUST BE FAIR! Since you'll be choosing how much damage a Pokemon does to people please try to make it as close to the game as possible. That way we can avoid the old Pidgey use regular attack (Tap A in PMD) you take 1067 damage OHKO! OMG YOU LOSE!
*Also if you fail a mission you lose Rescue Points equivilant to what you would earn.
*Now on how to get kicked out of this:
-If you go below -50 Rescue Points
-If you break the rules 2 times (No 3 strikes here) unless you can justify it was an accident
-At certain points in the game (Like half way through) all people will be given the same Special Mission. There are tasks and if you complete them you gain 200 Rescue points. Those who fail lose 200 Rescue points. As if that was bad after this all the people who failed will be ranked (1-X) the top 7 can continue with the story whilst the other 3 must re-earn Rescue Points to reach at least Normal Rank within a Week from their loss or they're out.

Ranks
Failure Rank (-50 Recue Points-You're out)
Aluminium Rank (Go below -35 Rescue points)
Glass Rank (Go below -1 Rescue Points)
Normal Rank (-1 to 49 Rescue Points)
Bronze Rank (50 to 499 Rescue Points)
Silver Rank (500 to 1499 Rescue Points)
Gold Rank (1500 to 2999 Rescue Points)
Platinum Rank (3000 to 7499 Rescue Points)
Diamond Rank (7500 to 14999 Rescue Points)
Lucario Rank (15000+ Rescue Points)

Gonna work on more stuff later. Hopefully I'll get it running next week.
(Note that since I'm in the UK that's 3 days from now)

the legend master
27th October 2006, 10:03 PM
can you befriend legendaries?

Zaraze
27th October 2006, 10:24 PM
can you befriend legendaries?

Yep. At certain points in the game those who have completed certain missions and have certain rank, rescue points ect, will get chance to go to a Legendary Dungeon with (Obviously) a Legend at the end.You can only obtain the trios this way however once you succeed in befriending all 3 of a trio something happens, you get chance to go to a really hard Legendary dungeon and at the end you can befriend a rare legendary (Birds-Lugia, Dogs-Ho-oh, Regis-Mew) and by befriending them you gain access to more Legends. Of course not for a while so I wouldn't worry. Hopefully I can delay the obtaining of legends for a while (We don't want people with a team of legends running wild in the RPG... *cough*Meganium Ex*cough*) but oh well.

As for game play I still haven't thought it up. I mean it's difficult to make it fan fic like and RPG like (Since we can't have people controlling what they befriend we need MAIN PLAYERS!) Or in shorter words once we have 5+ Main Players we can get the gameplay plans sorted. I mean if you could pick what you do yourselves and what you befriend and how much damage and EXP and stuff like that you'd be able to make yourselves invincible. So we'll have to work out those kinks.

Sammi
27th October 2006, 11:30 PM
Eeh, I haven't posted here in a while... Working on chapter 1, writers block!

Same with my other fic... Gragh! It's so frustrating being a writer! Especially with Sailor Merury, or Mercury as I call her, eating my shirts! ;-;

Edit: I forgot to mention that I changed the fic's name to [ C.H.A.O.S. ]

Sailor Merury
28th October 2006, 12:59 AM
*munch munch* Tasty...

Deoxys_73
28th October 2006, 1:20 AM
HOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYY SH!T CATERPIE IS IS LOOKING AT ME............ADORINGLY.......ALMOST LIKE IT WANTS TO BLOW MY FLESH OFF AND FORCE FEED IT TO METAPOD. OH NO, OH NO, OH NO, OOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ITS COMING THIS WAY, MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOP!!!! PLEASE CATERPIE I WANT TO KEEP MY FLESH PLEASE! *dies a horrible gruesome death at the hands, er..... whatever they are of caterpie*

Ho-oh Master
28th October 2006, 3:04 AM
hey, I havn't been on for a couple of days. whats goin on here with caterpie? any new victims :o

Sammi
28th October 2006, 4:25 AM
hey, I havn't been on for a couple of days. whats goin on here with caterpie? any new victims :o

Nothing much, just RPG info, for th enew UBER RPG coming and th elink to the fanfic!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Yaynessissity/index.php?showtopic=102&st=0&#entry6996731

Ya missed it, and I want ya ta read it.

READ IT NOW! *Crazy*

Ho-oh Master
28th October 2006, 4:36 AM
ZOMG WHAT FANFIC!? *goes into hyper mode*

WOOT!

Sammi
28th October 2006, 4:40 AM
Fanfic by me. A novice writer, on my forums, that I own with Angelic Elf Ivy and Sailor Merury, or Mercury, as I call her.

Dummy
28th October 2006, 4:42 AM
Or Magicarp....... Magicarp could do a earthquake with his splash attack with his flippers!

Sammi
28th October 2006, 4:45 AM
Caterpie is funnier. Besides, in my fanfic it's Caterpie! TAKE DAT YA LOZERZ!

Bah, just kidding. I'd be a loser if I truly meant someone was a loser... Exept for him... That guy who sapped my luck out of me.

Me? Oh, I'm just the spoiled brat you occasionally see walkign past you being a show off. Kidding.

Ho-oh Master
28th October 2006, 4:46 AM
Fanfic by me. A novice writer, on my forums, that I own with Angelic Elf Ivy and Sailor Merury, or Mercury, as I call her.

sailor moon is awesome :D I'll check it out. I've made two fics before but there bionicle.

Sammi
28th October 2006, 4:49 AM
Bionicle, lol, my friend, he's obsessed wiht those. He;s more spoiled than me. He has over 120 GBA games. >.>;;

And over 30 Bionicles or somehting... They're everywhere on display in his house. His parents own the so far best sushi shop in town. Amazing, their foods... I get the sushi for free, since I'm one of his best friends...

Chapter one it going along evilly. WRITERS BLOCK!

This thread... Teh Chaos Caterpie Company of DOOMFULLNEZZ.

Ho-oh Master
28th October 2006, 4:51 AM
XD, I have over 100 bionicles :D

caterpie died....from caterpie.

Sammi
28th October 2006, 4:52 AM
XD, I have over 100 bionicles :D

caterpie died....from caterpie.

War of teh Caterpies! DAH DUN DUN DAH! *Dies*

Ehhh... 3 more paragraphs and Chapter 1 is comeplte!

Meganium Ex
28th October 2006, 5:32 AM
Eh, I'm quiting, because this is getting really old now, and I REALLY don't want to be banned for all this spam...I suggest you guys quit too, and take it somewhere else more appropriate

Sammi
28th October 2006, 5:36 AM
Eh, I'm quiting, because this is getting really old now, and I REALLY don't want to be banned for all this spam...I suggest you guys quit too, and take it somewhere else more appropriate

It's strange that the mods didn't close this. Oh well. More fun for... The Caterpie that watch us and laugh at us while we panic.

Mechtaur
28th October 2006, 5:37 AM
hmmmm... Yeah, we should take it somewhere more appropriate.

Sammi
28th October 2006, 5:38 AM
hmmmm... Yeah, we should take it somewhere more appropriate.

Like where? PM XDD

I'd have 10 more PMS everyday. I'm always being bombarded with PMs.

Sailor Merury
28th October 2006, 6:06 AM
Your site?

Lexinad
28th October 2006, 6:57 AM
The first time it happened to me I thought it was the power of Rayquaza because I was at Sky Tower after being defeated by Rayquaza and I remember him saying something like "Things of land should not be in the sky!" or something like that.

Sammi
28th October 2006, 3:17 PM
I always thought it was Rayquaza :/ The force...

dra2k4
28th October 2006, 3:36 PM
I've never experienced this because I'm usually quite lucky and get whatever I want before it happens. :D

Zaraze
28th October 2006, 7:28 PM

Safyre has posted the fan-fic and I'm working on the RPG. But I can't post up an unfinsihed RPG can I? So I'm using this thread to keep track of what I've done for a bit. I need to save it in Microsoft Word. Anyways tommorow (Sunday) I'm gonna try and finish the rules and stuff and get it posted on Monday.

Sammi
28th October 2006, 9:13 PM
That's a good idea, Zaraze. Oh god, my other fic i getting old. Better state that I'm having a serious writers block...

Mechtaur
29th October 2006, 4:25 PM
Like where? PM XDD

I'd have 10 more PMS everyday. I'm always being bombarded with PMs.

I dont know. Its just that this has become a spam fest. Over half the posts have nothing to do with the unseen force.

Zaraze
29th October 2006, 4:30 PM
I dont know. Its just that this has become a spam fest. Over half the posts have nothing to do with the unseen force.

The problem is I can't post an unfinished RPG as that'd be spam and useless and if we keep it here it's spam and useless. Once more Main Players will join me and help fix up the rules we can end this spam. But I can't start it alone because my ideas are known to work only in theorey and I need some helpers to try and make it more useable for numerous people (Not just 1 but around at least 3)

the legend master
29th October 2006, 4:39 PM
ok then. i called it for fun in tiny woods, and it gave me the creeps all that day.

spending too long-all noise stops exept blowing wind-leaves blow through-somthings stirring......... dun dun duh!

Sailor Merury
29th October 2006, 5:19 PM
I say, we all register at Saffie's site, and talk about it peacefully.

Sammi
29th October 2006, 8:37 PM
Oh, yeah you can SPAM at my forum. Well, to me it wouldn't be SPAM. It'll qualify to me, as something important. You could put it in teh Member's Den.

Shall I post the Link?

Yaynessissity Forums (http://z10.invisionfree.com/Yaynessissity)

Register if you want, adn want to continue this disscussion withput the worry of being banned because of it. It's quite active, the forum, although it only has 10 members.

Sailor Merury
29th October 2006, 8:38 PM
*munch munch* Do you have more shirts?

Sammi
29th October 2006, 8:39 PM
Expect Chapter two in Two Days, Merury.

Zaraze
29th October 2006, 8:40 PM
*munch munch* Do you have more shirts?

Waves a flag of torture around. *Starts chanting* TORTUE! TORTUE!

Yay I didn't have to ask for a link!

Sammi
29th October 2006, 8:43 PM
*Is getting beaten up by the people who want another chapter...*

ARGH!

Ho-oh Master
30th October 2006, 1:09 AM
Waves a flag of torture around. *Starts chanting* TORTUE! TORTUE!

Yay I didn't have to ask for a link!

tortue O.o XD

*tortues people*

Sammi
30th October 2006, 1:32 AM
tortue O.o XD

*tortues people*

ROFL. Tortue means Turtle in French.

TURTLE! TURTLE! Rofl.

*Turtles Zaraze* Beat dat Zaraze! XD

[ Safyre // Turtled ]

ChaosLucarioGirl
30th October 2006, 6:06 AM
lol that happened to me once in deoxys's dungeon... anyone know EXACTLY how many turns it takes to trigger this?

flygonbreloom
30th October 2006, 9:31 AM
Sayyy, can I register, as to be part of the this fanfic or somthing?

Sailor Merury
1st November 2006, 3:58 PM
Sure you can! PM her your opinions.

Sammi
1st November 2006, 11:42 PM
Sayyy, can I register, as to be part of the this fanfic or somthing?

Oooh, I saw you register. You're the newest member so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

YAY!

Anyhoo, like Zaraze you can do the flollowing...

A) Ideas
B) Suggestions
C) Mini chapters, so my readers do not go like: skjbfrsaji fusia fsiyf sai f you're taking too long to write!

Darkmaster Rannon
2nd November 2006, 1:59 AM
akwardly I've never gotten that.. hmm.. I must be a really lucky at finding the stairs!

Sammi
2nd November 2006, 2:32 AM
Heh, if you keep landing in the same room in them, then you are lucky.

That happened to me 13 times in a row at Sky Tower.

Ho-oh Master
2nd November 2006, 3:18 AM
its so fun to do that. I hate the last 8 floors of sky tower. there so huge. somtimes I search the whole place except one room and thats the rroom with the stairs >.>

and then, one time I searched the whole place TWICE! but there was a freakin pokemon sleeping on the stairs >.>

Mechtaur
2nd November 2006, 4:32 AM
ROFLMAO @ Ho-Oh Master.

I have had some experiences like that.

flygonbreloom
2nd November 2006, 5:27 AM
Heh, if you keep landing in the same room in them, then you are lucky.

That happened to me 13 times in a row at Sky Tower.

That is unlucky.

Sammi
2nd November 2006, 2:19 PM
No no, I meant by I landed in the same room as the stairs 13 times in a row. No annoying battles for me.

flygonbreloom
2nd November 2006, 10:11 PM
No no, I meant by I landed in the same room as the stairs 13 times in a row. No annoying battles for me.

I thought you meant you kept on being killed by Caterpie, god, I should read the post next time, XD.

Sammi
2nd November 2006, 11:56 PM
Caterpie murders all. ;-;

Ho-oh Master
3rd November 2006, 2:31 AM
Caterpie murders all. ;-;

;_;

he meant teh number 13 is unlucky. just like how you never look at a caterpie.....or doom falls apon all!

flygonbreloom
3rd November 2006, 10:30 AM
I did this for kicks...got a gust of wind to kill me in Tiny woods, you know, when you start a new game...it was fairly amusing...

Nah just kidding ya, I didnt delete my save game, infact I never seen this gust of wind message...

Zaraze
3rd November 2006, 11:14 AM
Sign-Ups

Zaraze
Team Quiks
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Sparky (Pikachu)
Blaze (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-in
Metalix (Aron)

Sailor Merury
Team Sapphire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Eevee
Treecko
Friend Area Call-in
Absol

Team Diamond
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Squirtle
Chikorita
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil

Team Platina
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Chururu (Pikachu)
Charara (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Rafulesu (Oddish)

Team Fire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Luna (Eevee)
Blaze (Cyndaquil)
Friend Area Call-In
Mina (Bulbasaur)

Team Rocket
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Cyndaquil
Pikachu
Friend Area Call-In
Paras

Team Purple
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Angel (Cubone)
Flare (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Solomon (Absol)

Team Wildfire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Mew
Jirachi
Friend Area Call-in
Celebi

Member: flygonbreloom
Team Blaze
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Shroomish
Trapinch
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil
Friend Areas
Mushroom Forest
Furnace Desert
Scorched Plains

Member: Foretress
Team Meowth
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Yam
Meow (Meowth)
Torcharita (Chikorita)
Friend Area Call-In
Cookie (Tropius)
Friend Areas
Energetic Forest
Beau Plains
Jungle

flygonbreloom
3rd November 2006, 11:31 AM
Yay, im listed somewhere importaint for once in my life!

Foretress
3rd November 2006, 5:02 PM
can i join, please??????

member: Foretress
team Meowth
normal rank
3000 poke
0 rescue points
team:
Meow (Meowth)
Torcharita (Chikorita)
friend area call-in
Cookie (Tropius)

Zaraze
3rd November 2006, 6:08 PM
Sign-Ups

Zaraze
Team Quiks
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Sparky (Pikachu)
Blaze (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-in
Metalix (Aron)

Sailor Merury
Team Sapphire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Eevee
Treecko
Friend Area Call-in
Absol

Team Diamond
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Squirtle
Chikorita
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil

Team Platina
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Chururu (Pikachu)
Charara (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Rafulesu (Oddish)

Team Fire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Luna (Eevee)
Blaze (Cyndaquil)
Friend Area Call-In
Mina (Bulbasaur)

Team Rocket
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Cyndaquil
Pikachu
Friend Area Call-In
Paras

Team Purple
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Angel (Cubone)
Flare (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Solomon (Absol)

Team Wildfire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Mew
Jirachi
Friend Area Call-in
Celebi

Team Blaze
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Shroomish
Trapinch
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil
Friend Areas
Mushroom Forest
Furnace Desert
Scorched Plains

Team Meowth
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Yam
Meow (Meowth)
Torcharita (Chikorita)
Friend Area Call-In
Cookie (Tropius)
Friend Areas
Energetic Forest
Beau Plains
Jungle

Name: Charazard
Team MagmaAqua
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Charmander
Totodile
Friend Area Call-In
Mewtwo
Friend Areas
Mt. Cleft
Rub-a-Dub River
Enigma Cave

mew100
3rd November 2006, 6:10 PM
>.> i signed up in page 7 at the bottom.

Zaraze
3rd November 2006, 6:23 PM
Sign-Ups

Zaraze
Team Quiks
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Sparky (Pikachu)
Blaze (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-in
Metalix (Aron)

Sailor Merury
Team Sapphire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Eevee
Treecko
Friend Area Call-in
Absol

Team Diamond
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Squirtle
Chikorita
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil

Team Platina
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Chururu (Pikachu)
Charara (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Rafulesu (Oddish)

Team Fire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Luna (Eevee)
Blaze (Cyndaquil)
Friend Area Call-In
Mina (Bulbasaur)

Team Rocket
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Cyndaquil
Pikachu
Friend Area Call-In
Paras

Team Purple
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Angel (Cubone)
Flare (Charmander)
Friend Area Call-In
Solomon (Absol)

Team Wildfire
Normal Rank
3000 Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Mew
Jirachi
Friend Area Call-in
Celebi

Team Blaze
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Shroomish
Trapinch
Friend Area Call-In
Cyndaquil
Friend Areas
Mushroom Forest
Furnace Desert
Scorched Plains

Team Meowth
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Yam
Meow (Meowth)
Torcharita (Chikorita)
Friend Area Call-In
Cookie (Tropius)
Friend Areas
Energetic Forest
Beau Plains
Jungle

Member: Charazard
Team MagmaAqua
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Charmander
Totodile
Friend Area Call-In
Mewtwo
Friend Areas
Mt. Cleft
Rub-a-Dub River
Enigma Cave
------------------------------------
People please do it like this:

Member: XXX
Team XXX
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
XXX
XXX
Friend Area Call-In
XXX
Friend Areas
XXX
XXX
XXX

Please COPY & PASTE that set-up into your post and change the X into whatever (Pokemon names, team name ect). And use CAPS at the start of a word and name! I have to edit half of every single entry I get! The only things I'll except now is name misspelling and not knowing the Friend Areas. If it doesn't meet these standeds you can do it again. How hard is it to check the Spin-dex to check names and Friend Areas? Not hard but I'll let it slide. Whenit comes to team: team XXX I'm not accepting it. Use the format I wrote af ew lines up. The only lower case start you should use is if your username if like that (ie, flygonbreloom) basically you can type something with caps at the start of words and you can easily copy the above format. It takes you about 3 seconds more to use the RIGHT format and it takes me 10+ seconds to run through and fix mistakes. 7 seconds adds up as more people sign up and as that totals into minutes those minutes will eventually add up to me finsihing the RPG earlier. We're unlikley to get it done for another 2 weeks BECAUSE PEOPLE WON'T HELP ME FINSIH IT! If you expect me to try and fix the whole rules and stuff on my own and help Safyre by writing mini-chapters to help his C.H.A.O.S fan-fic of this RPG 9That's 2 pretty big things I'm doing) you could at least use the proper format to post your entries! *Begins to rant and fume about it*

Ho-oh Master
4th November 2006, 4:32 AM
I donno what this is but I'll sign up, XD.

Member: Ho-oh Master
Team Ho-oh
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Charmander
Pikachu
Friend Area Call-In
(I donno what this is)
Friend Areas
Mt.Cleft
Enegetic Forest
(I donno why I need a third one O.o )

what is Friend Area Call-In and why do I need a third friend area?

Purplepassion
4th November 2006, 5:53 PM
can i join too?

member:Purplepassion
team Skitty
normal rank
3000 poke
0 rescue points
team
Skit (Skitty)
Mewarita (Chikorita)
friend area call-in
Katrina (Plusle)
friend areas
Energetic Forest
Beau Plains
Thunder Meadow

Sailor Merury
5th November 2006, 2:07 AM
Of course! More members!

Purplepassion
6th November 2006, 3:09 AM
yay thanks!

the legend master
6th November 2006, 3:45 AM
back on subject, i was trying to recruit rayquayza on the 7th floor of the tower top, it happened. i nearly jumped out of my skin hearing anything in the proximity of a gust of wind. like somone sigehed *shivers*

Mechtaur
7th November 2006, 12:35 AM
Hey, how close is the RPG to being finished Zaraze?

Sammi
7th November 2006, 1:03 AM
Ditto to Mechtaur.

.::Escalator::.
7th November 2006, 2:18 AM
I'll join your whatchamacallit!

.::Escalator::.
Team Koden
Normal Rank, I guess. That's the starting rank, right.
Monez: I have 110000 in the bank...but I'll keep to 3000 for now.
0 Rescue Points

Team:
Feraligatr
Glade the Sceptile
Ryu the Salamence

Friend Area Call-In:
Xiphoid the Scizor
Socrates the Kadabra
Shade the Haunter

"You fools!" Cried a Haunter as he reached Pokemon Square. He has came all the way from the Mountain Region. "The evil Caterpie can only destroy your body, nothing more! A spirit shall defeat it!" It cried aloud. Shade was just spewing out a bunch of crap, which was what Team Koden's Leader, a Feraligatr was known for. After one big thing blew over, they joked about it and everyone had a good laugh. Shade likes to laugh.

Shade was visiting Pokemon Square to like, do stuff, and like, tell us that, and like stuff. Gengar had returned to his Human world, so he had found a Wingull in a specific Dungeon. Pelliper was being targetted for delivering mail. Wingull was not. The brave Wingull spread this message through out the pokemon world.

And there was one thing he had for his back-up plan, in case this one failed. He told the plan to the Team's Founders, Feraligatr and Sceptile, and they applauded it. Along with Shade's first plan, this plan's news was spread, but in much less volume. Only Team Koden was aware of this plan...maybe that'd help...hopefully...

Mechtaur
7th November 2006, 4:31 AM
^_^; The RPG isnt ready yet. And your team needs to be how it started at the begining of the game.

So you would have
Totodile
Treeko
Friend call-in: Bagon

Thats how your team submission would look

Charmanderz
7th November 2006, 4:57 AM
Yes, Aheem, what does all this have to do with the topic?
o.o
--
It really scared me when I first got the message, I waited and I died.
;-;

Sailor Merury
7th November 2006, 5:37 AM
Shut up. A mod posted the link to this thread. I'm pretty sure they've accepted it.

Charmanderz
7th November 2006, 5:43 AM
Um, you shut up. ;-;

What is it anyway? (I cant find the page it started on)

Mechtaur
7th November 2006, 11:47 PM
its just a gust of wind that keeps you from training infinitly on the same dungeon.

Charmanderz
8th November 2006, 12:16 AM
Erm, I know what the gust of wind is, thats why I said it scared me.
But there is this..thing that they are talking about that is not on topic, and I want to know what it is.

Ho-oh Master
8th November 2006, 1:43 AM
I donno what this is but I'll sign up, XD.

Member: Ho-oh Master
Team Ho-oh
Normal Rank
3000Poke
0 Rescue Points
Team
Charmander
Pikachu
Friend Area Call-In
(I donno what this is)
Friend Areas
Mt.Cleft
Enegetic Forest
(I donno why I need a third one O.o )

what is Friend Area Call-In and why do I need a third friend area?

Mechtaur
8th November 2006, 2:10 AM
Erm, I know what the gust of wind is, thats why I said it scared me.
But there is this..thing that they are talking about that is not on topic, and I want to know what it is.

Lord Caterpie.

Sammi
8th November 2006, 11:26 PM
Lord Caterpie.. Lord of Chaos, lord of bloodshed...

The villain of my fanfic.

Ho-oh Master, a friend area call in is the third member of your team. =D

Mine is my Oddish, Rafulesu! (Who is in my game, a Vileplume.)

the legend master
8th November 2006, 11:43 PM
just write ter rpg already!
may i change my freind area call in- to hintori the ho-oh?

Sammi
8th November 2006, 11:52 PM
Omigawd no fair Ho-oh a freaking huge ubahahaha.

XD You... Ho-oh rox my sox.

the legend master
9th November 2006, 1:06 AM
let me, YOU STUPID TOFU DRINKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEWTWO IS AN UBER YOU STUPID RAT!

TRJessie579
9th November 2006, 5:32 AM
How in GOD'S NAME did this turn into a complete spam fest? O_o

I need to not assume long threads are always on topic. Please do this game thingie whatever somewhere else, like through PM or on AOL. >>;;

-Closed