PDA

View Full Version : Kissing Forbidden: Human x Pokemon Shippings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

Katsu Koneko
16th January 2008, 9:08 AM
What would happen if the human in your favourite Pokemon X Human pairing turned into a Pokemon?
*________* They should do that. They had Satochu so why now..Pikahuman! X3

It'll be a kiddy version of "Pikasemechu" xDDD

Whiscash
16th January 2008, 1:40 PM
^ Pikasemechu is WIN. =D *read it like forever ago*

Is there any human/Pokemon that you would NEVER 'Ship?

Agreeing with Ember, Crasher Wake scares me a little. XD It's not that I dislike him per se, but I can't get into shipping him...with anyone, human or Pokémon. =/ And I've covered the Pokémon in the PxP thread.

What would happen if the human in your favourite Pokemon X Human pairing turned into a Pokemon?

Pikashipping isn't exactly my favourite, but I always liked Pikachu x Ashachu anyway. =3 I'm not sure exactly what my favourite *is* right now, tbh. ^^; *is a little preoccupied elsewhere*

Katsu Koneko
17th January 2008, 9:09 AM
^ Pikasemechu is WIN. =D *read it like forever ago*

It updated in Dec. X3

Pikasemechu (http://pikasemechu.smackjeeves.com/comics/165598/cover/)

Oooh...Human!Chimchar and Ashy...FANART TIME~ XD

honey_clover112
17th January 2008, 11:00 AM
What do you think your favourite humanxPokemon couples will be doing in the New Year?

Roark and Charizard would be mining away. Then they go outside and see the fireworks. Then they'd do something because they were so inspired from the fireworks...*cackles* :0

Yes! One being Roark x Probopass. >:[ Then Candice x Mr. Mime. I'd be like "wekfjhgqkejrhkejahfg, wtf?!?!?!?!" if that happened.

;006;

Vycksta
17th January 2008, 1:15 PM
@ Bryony: Oh yes, I lost it big time! I'm still happy about it now actually... and can't wait till we know the name of the female Ranger. Then I can submit the ship to Bulbagarden and be happy about it. I also have a name for her x Misdreavus too... though i'm not telling you all. *fears names being yoinked even if they are a little... randomish*

Support it! Hail Shelgon-Michelle and Luxray-Volkner! 8D

Nope and I am being honest about that. My least favourite humans are Spenser (( Ranger... don't get me started on him )) and Fantina while my least favourite Pokemon are Mismagius the legend wrecking bint and Blaziken the chicken on steroids... yet I will occasionally ship them. Call it being on top of the haters who try and pair off your favourites with your least favourites. ;D

honey_clover112
18th January 2008, 10:01 AM
lol, Blaziken on steroids.

Holy-!! *reads Pikasemechu* Oh gawd, that's so sexy. Pikashipping <3.

Thinking, Ash x Tyranitar makes a good ship.

;006;

Misty punk
18th January 2008, 10:41 PM
workshipping (Delia Ketchum x Mr.Mime)

lol

honey_clover112
19th January 2008, 11:16 AM
Mm! Speaking of that ship, I think it's so cute.

Todd x Vileplume. Any thoughts? =x?

;006;

Whiscash
19th January 2008, 1:44 PM
I don't normally like Mr Mime at all, but Delia x Mimey is cute I must admit. =3

Todd x Vileplume. Any thoughts? =x?

Todd as in Snap? Ummm...Headflipshipping, since that's what Vileplume does when you play the Pokéflute on Snap. XD ...stfu, I still play it. =X

Vycksta
19th January 2008, 11:03 PM
Ha ha, Headflipshipping is a name of win. But it IS down to Julia. ;D

Still fangirling over new female Ranger x Sneasel and new female Ranger x Misdreavus, by the way. Is it too early to ask for name suggestions or not? *muses*

Whiscash
20th January 2008, 6:51 PM
Still fangirling over new female Ranger x Sneasel and new female Ranger x Misdreavus, by the way. Is it too early to ask for name suggestions or not? *muses*

If you can link me to a pic of the new girl, I'd have a go at naming. XD

Cosmar
20th January 2008, 7:04 PM
If you can link me to a pic of the new girl, I'd have a go at naming. XD

There you go, Whiscash. She's in the bottom - left corner. (http://www.serebii.net/ranger2/)

... *Sees Darkrai on there and freaks out 8D*

Ampris
20th January 2008, 11:57 PM
There you go, Whiscash. She's in the bottom - left corner. (http://www.serebii.net/ranger2/)

=O

Ooh, she's cute. And guess what else- I didn't even know there was going to be a new Ranger game until Vycksta mentioned that you can start out with Sneasel, but I checked and am IN LOVE with the starter rosters! There's Snover AND Manene AND Greggle AAAAAND... Kricketot! :D

Kricketune x NuRanger Girl works for me. Maybe I'll do some fanart later. X3

johnnyd2
21st January 2008, 1:07 AM
Ampris:fanart? cool ^_^.

speaking of fanstuff, this forum hasnt had any HxP fanfics in a while, between me, Vycksta, and Ampris, nothing. writers block sucks.

Katsu Koneko
21st January 2008, 2:23 AM
Awww the two are soo cuute~ xD I feel like drawing the rangers~

^^; I'm having a hard time thinking of the Pikaship plot...the previous one..died. xD

EmberGryphon
21st January 2008, 9:27 AM
I haven't even TRIED writing a fanfic in a long time. ^^()

*laughs* I had actually wondered why you hadn't been squeeing over the inclusion of Kricketot yet, Ampris. ^^() Shame that none of my favorites are on the list... although I am kinda fond of Gible. And meh, my favorites get plenty of screentime. x3 *cuddles Meowth*

I agree that, by Mr. Mime standards, Mimey is a very cute, and Workshipping has appeal. x3 Quirky, weird appeal, but appeal nonetheless. Although, if it WERE canon, US television would prolly edit out the part where the show finally reveals who Ash's father is... =P

Katsu Koneko
21st January 2008, 11:40 AM
I've decided on takin' up a challenge! X3

The 50 theme, 1 sentence fanfic thing. :3 I was inspired by a Comashipping fic. ^^;

http://community.livejournal.com/1sentence/profile More info here~ X3

And ya know what I choose..

Dun Dun Dun..

PIKASHIPPING! X3

Cosmar
22nd January 2008, 2:41 PM
@ Katsu Koneko: Good luck! :D

Heheh, Pikasemechu~ *giggles*

Ooh...Is it too early to ask for names for Darkrai X the new Female Ranger? ^_^;;;

*Shot!*

honey_clover112
23rd January 2008, 10:17 AM
Heheh, Pikasemechu~ *giggles*

*cackles cutely* Pikasemechu rockzorz.

Mm, the new girl ranger looks cute...*wants to ship her with Charizard* And the guy too! *squees* Mm...*tries to make names*

Good luck on your One sentence fic, Katsu!

;006;

Bryony
23rd January 2008, 1:42 PM
Everyone knows about 1sentence. Vycksta's been doing that for months with Eastendersshipping. Now maybe Seauren?

The sooner they get more info on the Ranger leaders and villains the better, for this new game looks like a humanxPokemon shipfest. xD

Ampris
24th January 2008, 4:15 PM
Hey, I didn't know about the 1Sentence thing before, but I did try to sign up for it the other day. They haven't responded to my post yet. =\

johnnyd2
24th January 2008, 4:31 PM
Ampris: Bummer. hope they respond soon. good luck with writing and other things.
Maybe ill do the 1sentence thing too... not sure which pairing.

Whiscash
24th January 2008, 6:10 PM
I've read some good 1sentence fics. I don't do it though due to not having an LJ and also being a very infrequent writer. ^^; And Ampris, I'm sure they'll respond soon. ^_^

Oh, and thanks Cosmar - the new ranger *is* cute. ^^ All I can come up with for her x Darkrai is Shroudedshipping though. I dunno whether that's any good or not. =/

Katsu Koneko
25th January 2008, 8:20 AM
I don't think it's required to have an LJ in order to write that kind of fanfic. :3

I finally decided on the theme, it's the "Beta" one. xD

Vycksta
25th January 2008, 2:47 PM
I think we all like this new female Ranger... xD

@ Ampris: The mod can take up to a WEEK before adding your claim. I should know, been on 1sentence a year-ish.

@ Bryony: Actually, ZabuHaku. *nod* Although I may do a human x Pokemon pair... which? Not sure. xD;;;

Katsu Koneko
26th January 2008, 12:36 PM
X3 Ash & Gligar are cuuuuute~ I submitted the name Winkshipping for them. xD

I love how Gligar winks. xD

Orenji-chan
26th January 2008, 4:58 PM
The new Pokemon Ranger appears to be promising in my mind. With the amount of starters that you can have it looks like a lot of fun. The male and female characters look very cute, in my opinion.

I will most likely write a Female Trainer x Sneasel one-shot because I'm so cool like that. But I need to get more details and actually play the game before I even start planning to write it.

@ Katsu Koneko -- Wow, that shipping does seem kind of cute. But you do love your Satoshi ships, so I see why you would think so too.

Vycksta
26th January 2008, 6:17 PM
@_______________@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 djfsdfhjskeutirfg fg fdg fdgnrdjtgrdjtrieytrdhgfd
hg
fdg
df
g
fd
g

*promotes Orenji-chan to Pwnsome Person Of The Year* You write that and i'll have an army of your babies. Seriously. Plus i'll love you forever and ever for years to come. Oh yes. *fangirly flail goes here*

Katsu Koneko
27th January 2008, 2:13 AM
@ Katsu Koneko -- Wow, that shipping does seem kind of cute. But you do love your Satoshi ships, so I see why you would think so too.

Well I used to be all, "ew and ick" to Gligar..though Satoshi's Gligar is just so cuute~ X3

Vycksta
27th January 2008, 3:37 PM
I'm shocked that Winkshipping wasn't taken already... although saying that I had equal shock for Saluteshipping, which is now Mira x Lucario. ;D

Same with Scrapeshipping, Brock x Sneasel. Bwahahahaha. *cackles into the afternoon*

Orenji-chan
28th January 2008, 3:54 AM
@ Vycksta -- Um, thank you? ._.;
I'm glad that one sentence can make you so happy. Oo;
But you don't need to do all of that, seriously. Your presence and humor is all I need for today. Just a good laugh. xD;

@ Katsu Koneko -- I never really liked Gilgar. But now it does seem like a cute Pokemon. <3

Cosmar
28th January 2008, 6:59 PM
@ Katsu: Darkrai X Ash is already PlumbumShipping... ^_^;;;

*Twitch* Need...More...Darkrai...'Ships... @_@

*Is promptly trapped in a nightmare by ;491;*

Vycksta
29th January 2008, 12:21 AM
Yeah Katsu, Chara is right. You better get rid of that name cause we know how alternate names are not allowed anymore... ;D

@ Orenji: It made the the happiest Vycksta in the world! 8D *clings to your head* New female Range x Sneasel is some serious bloody love... which makes you serious bloody love for wanting to write it. Oh yes. *spasm*

Katsu Koneko
29th January 2008, 5:02 AM
>< CTRL + F SEARCH HAS FAILED ME! (I searched like two times with Ash & Darkrai and Darkrai & Ash though couldn't find it until now. D:) -goes to remove name-

Vycksta
30th January 2008, 5:19 PM
I find it easier to actually search with just the one character, as for some really bizarre reason the find feature doesn't like the &'s. Bear that in mind. xD;;;

Cosmar
30th January 2008, 7:07 PM
Yeah, as Vy said, it's easier to search for one character's name.

@ Whiscash: ShroudedShipping is a nice name ^_^ Submitted~

Katsu Koneko
31st January 2008, 6:11 AM
X3 Alrighty, I'll keep that in mind, thanks~

I need to draw more Human/Poke..

Vycksta
2nd February 2008, 3:06 PM
I need to WRITE more human x Pokemon! *flail* I have a fair few plotbunnies that are begging to be abused; Stylistshipping, CuttingEdgeshipping and Nynaeveshipping... alas, my muses are tired with Naruto and Gaia Online at the minute. ;D

johnnyd2
2nd February 2008, 3:52 PM
Vycksta: yeah, especially Stylistshipping. hope your muse comes back soon.

Mine is still AWOL X_X/

Vycksta
6th February 2008, 4:07 PM
It really sucks with your muse dies as when it does 10 times out of 10 you think of some GREAT plotbunnies. I have a sexual Dragonbeamshipping plotbunny yet my muse just doesn't want to know...

johnnyd2
6th February 2008, 4:38 PM
Vycksta: well, two heads are better than one, maybe if we work together, maybe we can get a fic done, my muse is still alive a litte, maybe you could help, just an idea. it would be a collab. just asking

Whiscash
7th February 2008, 8:38 AM
Oooh, Stylistshipping~ *may or may not have a slight thing for Candice* =X

I should probably write more HxP too...even though I barely write as it is...A while ago I kept getting Pikashipping plotbunnies, but they inevitably died on me. =/

Orenji-chan
7th February 2008, 10:02 PM
It is very sad when you think of a great idea for a fan-fiction and then you have determination to write. Or, well, you don't know how to get it started.
But I have promised myself that I will write a intense Human/Pokemon fan-fiction even though it will most likely be Identicalshipping. <3

I also need to draw more Human/Pokemon too.
xD;

Vycksta
7th February 2008, 11:27 PM
@ Whiscash: In a way I throw myself into writing as I cannot draw to save my life and I procrastinate too much to make decent mini-websites on my favourite shippings. *nod nod* However I would rather wait till I DO get it back... it makes for better one-shots. ;D

@ Orenji: ... and the day you do the Identicalshipping id the day you spam my inbox with the ink so I can squee over it, okay? *cheesy grin goes here*

johnnyd2
7th February 2008, 11:36 PM
Vycksta: oh, so you dont want to collab? sorry if i bothered you.

Orenji: Identicalshipping is cute. hopefully you have a chance to write soon ^_^.

Vycksta
8th February 2008, 7:20 PM
No, I don't want to collab. I also don't like being pestered every chance going to get the muse back to write your precious Stylistshipping. This was the **** that got you banned from here for months, so ****ing tone it down and develop a little thing called patience.

In other news, Female Ranger from Pokemon Ranger 2 x Sneasel is named Preciseshipping. I will now commence spaztyping. djfhgsdgfhshfhfshdfkjsdfsfsdf
sdf
sd
gf
sdf
sd
fsd
f
d
fsdjfhhfsdhfkjsdjhfskdjhgf
dlkfjldkfjskldjfskldjf

djhfhskdhfsh

8D

Marikunin
14th February 2008, 4:00 PM
Yes, I am guilty of Human x Pokemon shipping, too. And once again, I ship a lot.
I am a:
2000Shipper - Ash & Lugia
AidShipper - Ash, Mew & Pikachu
AltoShipper - Ash & Latias
ChocolateShipper - Ash & Lucario
DarkShipper - Gary & Umbreon
DiscipleShipper - Red & Arceus
FaithShipper - Ash & Pikachu
FirstShipper - Ash & Mewtwo
FollowYourDreamShipper - Ash & Ho-oh
FriendShipper - Jessie, James & Meowth
HeadstrongShipper - Ash & Charizard
LoveShipper - Ambertwo & Mewtwo
LuckiestTrainerEverShipper - Ash & any Legendary he encounters
MethaneShipper - Paul & Chimchar
NurseShipper - Nurse Joy & Chansey
ParentShipper - Delia & Entei
PikaMalevolentShipper - King of Pokélantis, Ash & Pikachu
ReconditeShipper - Ash & Eevee
SphereShipper - Ash & Slowking
StaffShipper - Sir Aaron & Lucario
TeamMimeShipper - Jessie, James & Mime Jr.
WishShipper - Max & Jirachi

Vycksta
14th February 2008, 6:23 PM
Holy meep a quadruple post! O:

Anyways, welcome to the thread... and once again, ANOTHER Staffshipper! Seems that Staffshipping is loved by just about everyone in the Pokefandom! Including moi.

... and to everyone, yesterday I finally updated the Human x Pokemon list (http://www.freewebs.com/vycksta/humanxpokemon.htm). All ships are official and on Bulbagarden... and if anybody could tell me the dubbed names of people in the Darkrai movie it'll be much love.

Cosmar
14th February 2008, 7:12 PM
Topic: What do you think your favourite Pokemon X Human couple will be doing on Valentine's Day?

See my answer for the New Year's Topic XDD *is lazy and braindead at the moment*

@ Vy: Only one is confirmed...Baron Aruberto/Alberto is...Baron Alberto. (according to Bulbapedia) Since Alberto kept his Romanticized (Is that the correct term/spelling?) name, they'll probably keep the same names for Arisu/Alice, Arishia/Alicia and Tonio. I have no idea about Dai, Katsumi, and Maki.

(Yes, I've seen Dialga Vs Palkia Vs Darkrai *cough*)

taitofan
14th February 2008, 11:56 PM
What do you think your favourite Pokemon X Human couple will be doing on Valentine's Day?
Jirachi would meet Masato in his dreams and they'd go to a carnival like they first met in until it was morning and Masato woke up. *shoos plotbunny away* Sorry, too busy.

What Lucario is doing on V-Day (http://www.pokesho.com/img_oekaki/08/o_aaron_080211.png). =D

Avegaille
19th February 2008, 2:46 PM
This place needs some life... xD;; And oooh, nice fanart find there Alicia... ;D

What do you think your favourite Pokemon X Human couple 'did' on Valentine's Day?

Changed something since Valentine's is practically like... a week ago? xD;;

Anyways, I'll start with... Bianca and Latias... both of them had a stroll around the Secret Garden (yes, it's from the song xD;; ) and then, had some fun together playing around and even Bianca doing a drawing of Latias wearing a outfit she gave to her during the event... and yeah, lots of fun, fun fun and romantic fluff...

Next on the list is... uuuh... Lucario and Aaron (oh yes, did I mention I saw the movie since December and the end part is so... touching... with Lucario finally seeing the reason why Aaron did that, and yeah... both of them revive somehow later on, in another dimension, and sharing a chocolate bar... sweet... >D) oooh, another dimension, both of them are having a walk together and then find a hot spring and decides to give it a try like what they did before, and oooh, something exciting happened that time. ;D

So yeah... ^_^;;

Vycksta
21st February 2008, 1:32 PM
@ Chara: Well thanks for the info that you HAVE gave me, cause i'll have to update the Freewebs list when it does come out. xD;;;

... and I am now officially a GodComplexshipper. It wasn't that I hated Cyrus, I was just dead against Bashoushipping... and now as i'm finally playing Pearl I can see the appeal in him. Let's face it as well, he doesn't give a crap about humans. So pair him off the with the Pokemon he wants to be et voila, watch the "sparks" fly? *whistles innocently*

I would write it as well if I wasn't such a procrastinator/was actually good at writing about characters with no feelings towards romance. Curses and dang.

EmberGryphon
21st February 2008, 5:00 PM
What do you think your favourite Pokemon X Human couple 'did' on Valentine's Day?

Schismshipping- I can't imagine Sidney being all that into corporate holidays; I imagine he and Absol would have a lazy day like any other, maybe with some extra cuddling on the end, and go into a chocolate-purchasing binge on the day after like all us skeptics do. =3

Peleshipping- Spending part of my vacation in Hawaii awoke the inner Peleshipper in me, meep! x3 Flannery tries to take Moltres out to a movie, but can't sit through the whole thing, and they sneak out. Moltres flies while Flannery climbs to the top of Mt. Chimney, where they watch the sunset together.

Cute Staffshipping pic! =3 I've seen... most of that movie. But not the end. D< Stupid Youtube...

Vycksta
21st February 2008, 5:48 PM
Dammit Ember you missed the best bit! *sad shake of the head* ... and the credits? Win on all fronts! *is also a Stefanishipper but Stefanishipping is het so she'll shut up*

Mmm, chocolate buying binges. Ha ha, I have now pictured Cyrus and Arceus doing that! Like HELL is THAT going to happen! xD;;;;;; *bricked*

EmberGryphon
22nd February 2008, 3:24 AM
I knoooow...! ;-; I WANT to see the end, but it wasn't uploaded. D= (But I did get to see the Krazyshippy bit at the beginning where Meowth's all craddling... ohwaitwrongtopic! *fanwiggles a little, then stops*)

I'm in a good mood... There's totally a song by Jimmy Eat World I found a couple'a days ago, called Polaris, that jives with the 'if you love it, let it go' feeling I always stick Polarisshipping with. =D "I feel that when I'm old; I'll look at you and know; The world was beautiful" *squees~!* I can totally picture Lorelei singing through the whole song and petting Articuno while they sit on a glacier or sommat somewhere, and then Articuno flies off, to return whenever it can... <3 *blissfulsigh*

That, and the pictures uploaded on the main page with Maylene's new episode make me one happy Vagabondshipper. ^____^

Ampris
23rd February 2008, 4:18 AM
Ooh... haven't been here in a while either. :[

Hm. I think that Misty might, instead of taking the boring, silly route and hinting vaguely at what she'd want/want to do for Valentine's Day, she'd realize that he either doesn't know or doesn't care about the whole idea and just go ahead and tell him how things work. Try and educate him a bit on the subject, 'cause I think that even in her more aware state, grown up and all, Misty would still be into Valentine's Day. :3 She'd show him all the traditions and stuff, go to the usual Valentine's places (a restaurant, a walk in the park, etc.), and then spend a low-key evening somewhere together. Nice and cozy-like. ;)

Vycksta
25th February 2008, 6:44 PM
*thinks Vagabondshipping has lovely canonish basis* I think it'a adoreable who Maylene finds it difficult to take a defeat yet Lucario is merely all "Yeah, whatever, it happens". The perfect basis for Lucario to comfort Maylene one night...

*is listening to As Heaven Is Wide* It's the perfect GodComplexshipping song as it's not romantic in the slightest yet if you are a total Garbage nut like I am you can detect hints in the lyrics... the most fitting song for the obviously unromantic ship. x)

Marikunin
26th February 2008, 12:51 PM
Wait, is there a ship name for May/Haruka and her Blaziken?

Vycksta
26th February 2008, 6:22 PM
There was talk of a name when that episode was first aired... but naw, May x Blaziken is nameless.

johnnyd2
26th February 2008, 7:19 PM
may x blaziken.. nameless... really? hmm....... How about blazingribbonshipping?

fishyfool
26th February 2008, 11:34 PM
Me states that May and Blaziken ships should be called Contuckyfriedshipping, on account of the fact that May is a contest person and well, you know what KFC is.

Vycksta
28th February 2008, 11:29 AM
So do you want that as the definite name, fishyfool?

@ Johnny: Any chance of having permission to use BlazingRibbonshipping on a different May x Pokemon ship? That name is too good not to ignore... but you can say no if you want to. ^^

johnnyd2
28th February 2008, 1:01 PM
Vycksta: I dont mind Blazingribbonshipping being used for a different ship, which one though? im pretty sure May x Combusken was named already.

fishyfool
28th February 2008, 2:31 PM
Yeah, Contuckyfriedshipping ftw.

Vycksta
28th February 2008, 4:46 PM
@ Johnny: I was actually thinking May x Flareon, out of bias for Flareon being my favourite Eeveelution. ;P

*notes ContuckyFriedshipping down* I'm off to Bulbagarden now, as I have coined Minatoshipping for Volkner x Ninetales. Minato as in Minato Namikaze, Naruto's dad. ;D

johnnyd2
28th February 2008, 6:56 PM
Vycksta: Woah! i must be psychic cuz May x Flareon would have been my next guess.

OT: Narutos father was revealed? i must really be out of the funk XD. then again, i have only read the manga in SJ GN and SJ Mag XD.

Orenji-chan
28th February 2008, 11:17 PM

Mothershipping/Eggshipping -- Togetic invited Misty back to the Mirage Kingdom. They ate chocolate and Misty kissed Togetic on the cheek.

Identicalshipping -- Bianca painted a picture of Latias and then gave it to her. Then they had ice cream and hugged, ect. etc.

<3

Yeah...my ideas are so original.
;D

johnnyd2
28th February 2008, 11:22 PM
Well, since apparently Human x Pokemon fics dont seem to be getting any love in the shipping oscars. anyone up for doing our own HxP fic oscars? just a thought.

Orenji-chan
29th February 2008, 3:14 AM
@ johnnyd2 -- Yeah I noticed that Human x Pokemon isn't very common under the "Shipping Fics" section here. I will eventually write a full-scale Identicalshipping fan-fiction most likely to come out in 2009 since I'm kind of busy with my current fan-fiction and school.

But, yeah, maybe in a few years. ._.;

Katsu Koneko
29th February 2008, 4:25 AM
Must write Pikashipping fic. -falls over-

Pikashipping - Satoshi & Pikachu spent their day in an amusement park and played lots of the carnival games. They then watched the fireworks at night and kissed each other goodnight. :D

Bryony
29th February 2008, 2:01 PM
Well, since apparently Human x Pokemon fics dont seem to be getting any love in the shipping oscars. anyone up for doing our own HxP fic oscars? just a thought.I think this is a great idea. We can host it here in this thread and have catagories, banners made for the winners and the whole kit and kaboodle! Let us hope that Vycksta agrees to this. xD

Vycksta
29th February 2008, 6:33 PM
@ Johnny: Yeah, his name was revealed to be Minato sometime ago. I'm actually shocked that Volkner x Ninetales was NOT named until yesterday.

... and I have submuitted both BlazingRibbonshipping and ContuckyFriedshipping. Fishyfool, you'll be pleased to know that some people on Bulbagarden think it's a name of win and awesomesauce. xD

ANYWAYS.

I am fully FOR having our own human x Pokemon shipping Oscars, so nice suggestion Johnny. *nod* Now people, we need catagories and we need someone nice enough to make banners for the winners. I think we should give human x Pokemon ships the love it deserves.

johnnyd2
29th February 2008, 8:26 PM
maybe stuff like Best one shot, best lemon, best sex scene (theres one in the regular shipping oscars), Best author, most improving author, Best new author, Best series, stuff like that, anything i missed?

Katsu Koneko
1st March 2008, 3:49 AM
*-* YESH! The idea of HxP awards tis awesome~

Best Drabble? Best romance/humor? Best Fluff?

EmberGryphon
1st March 2008, 4:35 AM
*thinks Vagabondshipping has lovely canonish basis* I think it'a adoreable who Maylene finds it difficult to take a defeat yet Lucario is merely all "Yeah, whatever, it happens". The perfect basis for Lucario to comfort Maylene one night...

Soooo true! =D *maces the oncoming plotbunnies*

How many human x pokemon fics do we have circulatin' around? ^^() The Oscars sound like fun, though. Speaking of which, I need to keep beating that Abuseshipping fic I snatched up from the request thread... it's already huge and I'm not even near halfway done yet! ;-;

*is happy, though, 'cause Gazmof's Chikoshipping fic was nominated in the Oscars before she could even say anything!*

AshfanGirl20
1st March 2008, 5:50 AM
Can I Ship Buziel/Ash? I like the idea, what should the err um name of this ship be?
does it have a name? I think its a new idea.

Katsu Koneko
1st March 2008, 5:57 AM
xD You're free to ship anyone remember?

HardheadedShipper - Ash & Buizel

Cosmar
1st March 2008, 10:30 AM
@ AshfanGirl20: Well, since you can 'Ship Ash's shoes... :p

Does anyone remember Liquid Choreography? I stumbled across it last night while searching for 'fics ^_^

Vycksta
1st March 2008, 1:04 PM
I remember Liquid Choreography! I personally think it's the best human x Pokemon lemon going and i'm not even a fan of WaterNarcshipping! xD

@ Ember: That's the trouble... not many. It would be nice if we can keep it to SPPf members and whatever they have published on FF.net (( If they have that site, that is ))... yet if not then i'm sure we can branch out. At the end of the day we want to highlight human x Pokemon fics and one-shots!

@ Johnny: Good suggestions! *notes some down*

Okay so anyways, here is what I have so far for catagories...

Best Drabble
Best Fluffy One-Shot
Best Mature (( AKA teh smutz )) One-Shot
Best Series (( AKA chaptered fic ))
Best Fluffy Scene
Best Sex Scene
Best Author
Best New Author
Most Improved Author

Any more that we can have? Also, should we have wards for the best fic of a certain ship, like the actual shipping oscars have Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping and the like. We could have some of the more common ships like Altoshipping and Pikashipping... maybe Darkshipping as well, as I see a fair bit of Gary x Umbreon.

johnnyd2
1st March 2008, 2:19 PM
Maybe best altoshipping and best pikashipping would be good at least, though im not sure on darkshipping, only Gary x Umbreon fic ive seen is on AFF.

More category stuff... what about an overall best story, and sorry if this is a stupid question, but whats the difference between a drabble and a one shot?

Whiscash
1st March 2008, 5:03 PM
@Cosmar: Liquid Choreography made me O.O when I first saw it as I wasn't used to reading ANY kind of smut, let alone humanxPokémon...but I reread it recently and it really is amazing, and I'm not especially into WaterNarcshipping either. ^^

@johnnyd2: From my understanding, a drabble is a fic with exactly 100 words whereas a oneshot is just any fic that's all in one go as opposed to chaptered...but I see a lot of people use "drabble" to refer to shorter fics anyway. =/

EmberGryphon
1st March 2008, 5:22 PM
I remember Liquid Choreography! I personally think it's the best human x Pokemon lemon going and i'm not even a fan of WaterNarcshipping! xD

I agree! x3 S'a shame Tip's not around ever anymore, girl has talent. D=

Anywho! I vollunteer to make the banners for the winners, if'n you want them. ^^()

I've always just thought a drabble was a very short.... snippet of writing, more like prose, whereas a one-shot has a beginning, middle and end and is more of a structured story-type-thing. I'm not 100% certain, though. ^^()

AshfanGirl20
1st March 2008, 5:53 PM
@ AshfanGirl20: Well, since you can 'Ship Ash's shoes... :p

Does anyone remember Liquid Choreography? I stumbled across it last night while searching for 'fics ^_^

LOL I didn't even think of shipping them till last weeks episode. There just perfect for each other, I don't mean romance wise LOL.

johnnyd2
1st March 2008, 7:32 PM
well, thanks for trying to clarify the drabble thing (though im still confused myself XD). so when do nominations begin?

Katsu Koneko
2nd March 2008, 9:26 AM
If I remember correctly a drabble's a fic with 100 words or less.

X3 YESH BEST PIKASHIPPING FIC!

*--* Must have more motivation for writing more fics..

Vycksta
2nd March 2008, 9:45 AM
Indeed, Whiscash is right. A drabble is a piece of work that is exactly 100 words, although people tend to associate drabbles with being around 500 words, give or take. Maybe for the catagory we could make it Best Ficlet instead and for it to qualify it needs to be under... say... 750 words?

Catagories now stand as follows;

Best Ficlet
Best Fluffy One-Shot
Best Mature One-Shot
Best Series
Best Fluffy Scene
Best Sex Scene
Best Altoshipping Fic
Best Pikashipping Fic
Best Author
Best New Author
Most Improved Author

... and to clarify, anything nominated in the Altoshipping/Pikashipping catagories can be one-shots or chaptered. So everyone, are these all okay with you? This is the final chance to suggest more before nominations can start!

@ Ember: If you are fine with making banners then you may have the honour of doing so! :}

Katsu Koneko
2nd March 2008, 10:25 AM
X3 Whooo! Yup it's alrighty for me!

Soo how many fanfics can we write for this? Or do we only have to do one?

johnnyd2
2nd March 2008, 2:08 PM
a few more ideas from looking at the shipping oscar thread

Most descriptive shipping fic
Favourite Pokémon Within a Shipping Fic
The Fic that constantly got you going 'awwwwwww...' :
Most Easy Going Shipping Fic :
Cutest Shipping Fic :
Best Shipping Fic rated over R :
Overall Best Shipping Fic For 2007/2008
Overall Best Shipping Author of 2007/2008 :
Overall Best Shipping Reviewer 2007/2008 :

i chose the ones that seem to fit HxP the best.

Vycksta
2nd March 2008, 5:40 PM
@ Katsu: I say write as many as you want. The nominations can last for a month or so... giving people a chance to publish something that could end up getting nominated. At the end of the day if we have to highlight non SPPf members then we will but seeing as this is happening on SPPf I would like to keep it to just that.

@ Johnny: A few good ideas there... nice one Shipping Oscars thread! I yoinked a few to make the catagories this;

Best Ficlet
Best Fluffy One-Shot
Best Mature One-Shot
Best Series
Best Fluffy Scene
Best Sex Scene
Most Descriptive
Favourite human within a fic (( Aimed towards getting actual Pokemon characters IC OR OC's ))
Favourite Pokemon within a fic
Best Altoshipping Fic
Best Pikashipping Fic
Best Author
Best New Author
Most Improved Author

14 catagories people; are these okay with you?

Cosmar
2nd March 2008, 5:42 PM
That's fine with me, Vy~

Hm, does anyone have a Topic? ^_^;

Wait, I have one: How many Pokemon X Human OTPs/OT3s/etc. do you have?

I only have one, which is AquamarineShipping. I like other Pokemon X Human 'Ships, but they're kinda an on-off sorta thing so they don't really count, IMHO.

johnnyd2
2nd March 2008, 5:54 PM
Vycksta: good list, though the overall best HxP fic category is still missing XD. so, anymore rules or anything?

EmberGryphon
2nd March 2008, 5:58 PM
Those look like good categories to me. ^_^

How many Pokemon X Human OTPs/OT3s/etc. do you have?

I have two HxP OTPs- Schismshipping and Propositionshipping. ^^ But I also verymuchlove Polarisshipping and Vagabondshipping, and Tartarusshipping, Peleshipping and Undertowshipping are also love and win. (Polarisshipping is not an OTP 'cause, as much as I love it, BlackIceshipping IS my yuri OTP for the fandom and they're kinda competing ships...)

Also, random inspiration that struck me at dinner last night drives me to request Karen x Darkrai be named Seanceshipping. Which is not a taken name, according to the list... =D

johnnyd2
2nd March 2008, 6:01 PM
Speaking of Shipping names, I saw Rise of Darkrai, is Alice x Darkrai named yet? id be surprised it it wasnt

Whiscash
2nd March 2008, 6:06 PM
Those categories sound awesome, Vy. ^^

Well, if I'm completely honest my tastes tend to change depending on who my favourite human and Pokémon of the moment are...if you'd asked me a while ago I would have probably called Scavengershipping an OTP on account of the fact that I used be a ridiculously huge Roark fangirl, but these days...hmm. =/

However, I do have one HxP OTP that will probably never change and that's Pikashipping. ^^ I just love their relationship too much, romance or otherwise. And on the less mainstream side of things, Obliviousshipping. The idea just amuses me and I consider it the first ship I really created and named on my ownsome, so I'll always like it in some way. <3

Vycksta
2nd March 2008, 6:15 PM
@ Johnny: Alice x Darkrai is indeed named... Aegisshipping. *nod* I'll also add Overall best Human x Pokemon fic to the list.

@ Ember: Want that submitted?

Nice topic Chara!

Taking into account here that I see OTPs and the like as being ships in which I think they are the best for the couple involved. Which means that I have a few OTPs... with Nynaeveshipping and Senirasushipping being the all time OTPs, the best of the best of the damn well best!

So to answer the topic; OTP count stands at two and OT3 at just the one. OTPs are Nynaeveshipping (( Y HILO THAR OBVIOUSNESS )) and GodComplexshipping (( Emotionless Cyrus must hold SOMETHING towards Arceus if he so badly desires to take his place )). The OT3 is Perfectionshipping and that's only down to bias. It is very workable though, I can see chemistry. ;P

---

Best Ficlet
Best Fluffy One-Shot
Best Mature One-Shot
Best Series
Best Fluffy Scene
Best Sex Scene
Most Descriptive
Favourite human within a fic
Best Altoshipping Fic
Best Pikashipping Fic
Best Author
Best New Author
Most Improved Author
Overall best human x Pokemon fic

^ Anybody got any complaints? If not then i'll start up nominations tomorrow. ;P

EmberGryphon
2nd March 2008, 6:17 PM
Yes, please! ^_^

Categories look fine t'me; I'll start on banners. =3

Vycksta
2nd March 2008, 6:22 PM
Lawl OR3. *shall correct typo in last post after posting this one*

Consider Seanceshipping submitted Emberkins! ;B

... and one final question to you all. How long do you persdonally think I should make the length of time for nominations? I'm thinking a month as I know there are some people with started human x Pokemon work...

Katsu Koneko
2nd March 2008, 11:22 PM
@ Katsu: I say write as many as you want. The nominations can last for a month or so... giving people a chance to publish something that could end up getting nominated. At the end of the day if we have to highlight non SPPf members then we will but seeing as this is happening on SPPf I would like to keep it to just that.

Yay! X3

Thanks for the clarification! I'm pumped up now!

Hm..I vote like 1 1/2 months for nomination time. :3

Cosmar
4th March 2008, 12:34 AM
@ Vy: A month sounds good~

SeanceShipping, eh? Ironically, I was thinking about a Darkrai X Karen 'Ship a couple of days ago (and nope, I didn't see Ember's post before that...Strange) O_o

Now I want to play Crystal again, 'cause Karen pwns...But I don't know where it is, and it's probably dead by now D:

Now I've gotten into AegisShipping again...

AND ZOMG THE RISE OF DARKRAI!!! ^_^

*Is shot by Baron Alberto, dies* X_X

Marikunin
4th March 2008, 1:14 PM
On of my new Human/Pokemon shippings is ViridianShipping....Mewtwo & Satoshi/Ash....yes, I know it's strange, but it's cool.

Whiscash
4th March 2008, 3:35 PM
Why is Ash x Mewtwo Viridianshipping, I wonder? =/ I can definitely see the potential (especially in Mewtwo Returns), though.

I kind of like Giovanni x Mewtwo, myself. In a really dark, twisted kind of way. =X

Marikunin
4th March 2008, 3:47 PM
I don't know why it's called ViridianShipping, actually...but yeah, I saw a ton of hints in Mewtwo Returns...XD
Giovanni and Mewtwo? That sounds abusive...from either side. ^^;

EmberGryphon
4th March 2008, 5:47 PM
^ Which is why it's called Abuseshipping, I'd think. ^__^ Ah, Abuseshipping. I do love that ship. I don't fangirl it enough. *waves a flag!*

Cosmar- doesn't surprise me that you've thought of that ship before, since you're Darkrai's fangirl and Karen is... well, awesome. x3

Are nominations open? =X

Vycksta
4th March 2008, 7:05 PM
@ Ember: Oh yes, they are indeedy! Just to make it big...

NOMINATIONS FOR THE HUMAN X POKEMON SHIPPING OSCARS HAVE STARTED! 8D!

Okay so anyways, this is how it's going to work in this thread. Out of the fifteen catagories provided, you can nominate up to two pieces of fanfiction although you can just nominate one... and just because someone else has suggested what you wanted doesn't matter! When the nomination period is over all those nominated will be voted and the most votes means a winner! Liek OMG so easy yes?

I just have two basic rules.

1) When nominating, post a link to the fic whether on SPPf or FF.net. Just make sure that if posting links from the latter the author is from SPPf.

2) NO NOMINATING YOURSELF OR PLUGGING YOUR WORK. The ONLY exception is if you publish a new human x Pokemon work between now and the deadline for nominations. Just post the link on here and nothing else; it's down to everyone else whether they feel that it deserves a chance at glory.

The catagories are these;

Best Ficlet
Best Fluffy One-Shot
Best Mature One-Shot
Best Series
Best Fluffy Scene
Best Sex Scene
Most Descriptive
Best Altoshipping Fic
Best Pikashipping Fic
Best Author
Best New Author
Most Improved Author

... and you have until April 15, both in nominating and in submitting new fanfiction. Let us hope that it's a success!

Now for MY nominations. Only a few so far.

Best Ficlet: Pure Snow (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3783108/1/Pure_Snow) by johnnyd2. It was simply adorable and shows how Johnny has improved as an author.

Best Fluffy One-Shot: A Promise Lives (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3431588/1/A_Promise_Lives) by Ampris. You can tell that she cares so much for this ship having wrote it so flawlessly. Bonus points for getting both Misty and Meowth perfectly in character and the general flow of the one-shot. It's like it was taken from the anime.

Best Mature One-Shot: Liquid Choreography (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3336469/1/Liquid_Choreography) by tipnottippy. It truly gripped me and I think it's the best lemon around and i'm no WaterNarcshipper!

Most Improved Author: johnnyd2.

I'm sure there'll be more from me as the weeks go on. ;B

johnnyd2
4th March 2008, 7:27 PM
here's my nominations

Best Altoshipping Fic: Guardian of The Chosen One by XD-385 http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=187388&highlight=guardian+chosen

If you read the "full" version of the fic on AGNPH and DA, you know what im talking about. Not only does it have altoshippy goodness, but also a good amount of action as well. As a bonus, lots of other ships like Leafshipping and stuff get screentime as well. Im not sure if this counts since its mainly on AGNPH (XD-385 did go on SPPF a few times, though he hasnt been on in nearly a month), but it definetly deserves a mention at the least.

Best Sex Scene: Wallace x Milotic, Liquid Choreography http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3336469/1/Liquid_Choreography

Surprisingly enough, this scene had everything but my one favorite kind of thing (involves mouths), and is still awesome. Its that damn good.

Katsu Koneko
5th March 2008, 12:07 AM
NOW TO WRITE! X3

I already started my Pikashipping one..got two sentences down...-falls over-

April 15th..April 15th..gotta remember that. X3

THANK YOU FOR FUELING MY FANFICTION SELF!

Orenji-chan
5th March 2008, 10:09 PM
Haha! I haven't posted in this thread for a while. ._.;

How many Pokemon x Human OTPs/OT3s/etc. do you have?
I have one OTP for Human x Pokemon shippings and that has to be Misty/Togepi/Togetic. Not in a sexual sense but in more of a Mother/Daughter relationship. When Togetic left Misty...I started to cry so darn hard. ;-;

The best part is that it is canon or at least, it's that way in the dub. ;D

I also support Pikashipping, Female Trainer x Sneasel (from the new Pokemon Ranger game), ViridianPetalshipping and Identicalshipping.

-waves Identicalshipping and Eggshipping flag-

Also I might get something up here for the Human x Pokemon Oscars/Nominations. But I don't know...it takes me forever go get a plot going. @w@;

Vycksta
6th March 2008, 6:50 PM
@ Johnny: It still counts as XD-385 is an SPPf member regardless of activeness (( Is that actually a word? )). *notes down both nominations*

@ Katsu: Glad to help out! xD *beams* It's spurred me on a little bit as well. Bwahahahahaha!

@ Orenji: The new female ranger x Sneasel is Preciseshipping... and yes, yours truly DID name it! *cackles around the universe* Can't wait till we know her name!

Whiscash
6th March 2008, 7:51 PM
I'm also currently in the process of trying to write a HxP fic...

Probably have some nominations...later. ^^;

Katsu Koneko
7th March 2008, 7:24 AM
^w^ I'm actually having progress! :D -dances- I'm still in the beginning, but it's more than what I wrote for my last one-shot that is dead. ^^;

Bryony
7th March 2008, 11:43 AM
You may go mental at me for this Pepper but I can nominate whatever I want, right?

Best Mature One-Shot: Flexible by Vycksta. For someone who claims she's rubbish at writing smut Flexible has 13 reviews and according to the author, is the most viewed and favourited one-shot on her FF.net. She must be doing SOMETHING right. :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3650542/1/Flexible

Vycksta
7th March 2008, 12:28 PM
You may go mental at me for this Pepper but I can nominate whatever I want, right?

Best Mature One-Shot: Flexible by Vycksta. For someone who claims she's rubbish at writing smut Flexible has 13 reviews and according to the author, is the most viewed and favourited one-shot on her FF.net. She must be doing SOMETHING right. :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3650542/1/FlexibleSEDJFGGFJSHDGFJHSDGFJHSDGJFHSGDJFHSGDJHFGS JDHG

*sits in a corner plotting your demise* I HATE Flexible... but a nomination is a nomination. *eye roll* You win for now White, you win for now.

@ Katsu/Whiscash: That's great to hear! *nod nod nod* Don't forget to post the links here when you're done!

Ampris
8th March 2008, 2:47 PM
Ooh... wow. I got nominated? Wasn't expecting that. Thanks! :]

Shipping Oscars for sound great; I looked through the regular shipping awards yesterday and it was... well, disappointing. It's no fun at all when eighty percent of the nominees (heck, the stories published in a year) are comprised of the same three ships. This way we at least get some variation. ...Uh, except in my case, 'cause the only entries of mine will be Eggshipping. XD (Although I am planning two more stories! And now I actually have motivation to finish them before the next decade.) :D

Oh, could you link to your HxP group on FF, Vycksta? I've read the ones linked to so far (actually I'd read Flexible before then but forgot to review. :redface:) but want to get way more well-read before nominating anything.

Vycksta
8th March 2008, 4:25 PM
The link for Kissing Forbidden is here (http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Kissing_Forbidden_Human_x_Pokemon/48297/). Granted, there isn't much there but at the same time they are all pretty good. Well I think so anyway. ;P

... and A Promise Lives deserved to be nominated. You made me a temporary Eggshipper after I read that and besides, it's just that effing brilliant. xD

EmberGryphon
10th March 2008, 10:39 PM
Alright, I'm ready to make a couple nominations... ^^() More later, perhaps!

Best Ficlet- Pure Snow (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3783108/1/Pure_Snow), by johnnyd2
Biased? Maybe. =3 But Hell, it's a good story.
Best Fluffy One-Shot- A Promise Lives (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3431588/1/A_Promise_Lives), by Ampris
It couldn't make me an Eggshipper- but it was nevertheless adorable. Taking two characters that haven't had that much interaction and showing how possible a relationship is between them isn't easy, but she did a fantastic job. =3
Best Fluffy Scene- The Rarest Flower (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3359082/1/The_Rarest_Flower), by Vycksta
The ending makes me smile! =D
Best Sex Scene- Reunion (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3656223/1/Reunion), by Shednijsk
Everyone might love Liquid Choreography- for good reason =P- but this adorable Staffshipping one-shot definitely deserves a nomination.

saruhh
12th March 2008, 1:26 PM
I am a major altoshipper,
But I'm also a big BrockxCrogunk (Or however you spell is xD).
Does that have a name, or can I make one up? x3

Vycksta
12th March 2008, 3:17 PM
Thanks for your nominations Ember! *notes down* I'm glad that some nominations are happening. x)

@ saruhh: I'm afraid you can't choose a name; Brock x Croagunk is Molestshipping.

saruhh
13th March 2008, 11:26 PM
Darn it. ):
I had a pretty good name too.
Jabshipping.
But I GUESS molestshipping is...fine. xP

Katsu Koneko
14th March 2008, 6:40 AM
::evil grin:: Spring Break is next week for me..

I HAVE TIME FOR MY FICCY! X3

X3 Wheee HxP has a C2 on FF.net~

Whiscash
15th March 2008, 1:14 PM
I personally think Molestshipping is an awesome name for Brock x Croagunk even though I'm not a particular fan of the ship...Kudos to whoever named it. ^^

Oh, and re the nominations...Is it okay to for different people to nominate the same fic? =/ Cause I think most of what I would've nominated has been mentioned...

xxBlackyxx
15th March 2008, 10:27 PM
MolestShipping?

O.o

Heh heh heh heh...-continues laughing- That's genius!

Vycksta
15th March 2008, 11:15 PM
@ Katsu: I look forward to reading it when you eventually publish it... don;t forget you still have a month to go!

@ Whiscash: Yes, double nominations are fine. *nod nod*

Commando Amando
18th March 2008, 6:11 AM
Awwwgh I can't really vote on anything because I'm so biased. xD

(Hahahah...I haven't been here in a while but I doubt most of you remember me. I mostly tried avoiding Serebii after I found out a few friends from other places went on here but then again I'm not really doing much wrong and all so I guess I can hang out a little more openly here. Besides I really liked this place. At times.)

Blackjack Gabbiani
18th March 2008, 10:07 AM
So I've mentioned Jirarudan/Latias before, but I need a name for it. I was thinking of RedWingshipping, but a hocky-loving friend of mine said she'd kill me if I named it that.

EmberGryphon
19th March 2008, 2:20 AM
Commando- I remember you. =X

For Jirarudan x Latias... maybe Passionateshipping? 'Cause... Jirarudan was passionate in his pursuit of Lugia, and Latias is passionate about protecting Altomare.... Was the only thing I could think of. x_x

Blackjack Gabbiani
19th March 2008, 7:46 AM
Nah, doesn't really speak to me...although both points are true, I think there'd have to be a shared passion to be called that.

Vycksta
19th March 2008, 3:11 PM
@ Amando: I remember you! No seriously, I do. It has been a while... hope you stick around for longer this time around!

*is surprised Passionateshipping is still free* If it's okay with you Ember, I may yoink that for a certain ship I have been wanting to name for nearly a year...

Commando Amando
19th March 2008, 5:20 PM
@ Vycksta: Don't worry I don't really have a reason to not stay. Even though some fics seem outside my zone I'll be fair to take time to read them I guess.

johnnyd2
19th March 2008, 5:37 PM
great to have you back Amando ^_^.
For jirarudan x latias: Redskyshipping? since jirarudan has a sky fortress, and latias is red and flys.

EmberGryphon
19th March 2008, 6:20 PM
Knock yourself out, Vy. ^_^

Whiscash
19th March 2008, 10:34 PM
*waves to Commando Amando* Welcome back~ You probably won't remember ME, but I remember you. X3

For Jirarudan x Latias...I may or may not have already used this one, but Surrealshipping? They both live in their own worlds, of a sort. =/

Vycksta
20th March 2008, 4:04 PM
Thank you Ember. ;D *flees off with the name, cackling into the afternoon*

*looks at nominations for oscars* Not many... i'll have to dig in some deep corners to try and unearth some more. xD

johnnyd2
28th March 2008, 1:16 PM
april is almost here. the nominations are going to be in soon ^_^.

Katsu Koneko
29th March 2008, 7:31 AM
I'm about 50% done with my fic. Hopefully it's not that corny..D:

Thanks Spanish for giving us free time to work on something..:3

Vycksta
2nd April 2008, 6:55 PM
Well remember Katsu that there is not long left; you have until the 15th! ;D

... and for the Hell of it, I am waving my Chelseashipping flag. I am so proud of my baby getting second in the shipping face-off, even though there is still a part of me who thinks that it only got into the final as easy opposition. *le sigh* Meanies.

Orenji-chan
3rd April 2008, 4:00 AM
I can't wait for the Human x Pokemon Shipping Oscars to start with the voting.
Hmm, I need to catch up with my Human x Pokemon Shipping reading though.
I'm still kind of far behind. ^^;

Anyways, I just thought of a really awesome shipping. <3
Cynthia x Garchomp, hell yes. Does that have a name?
'Cause it's damn hot.
<3

I should totally write a one-shot for that.
*giggles in the corner with my Cynthia x Garchomp flag*

EmberGryphon
3rd April 2008, 4:39 AM
I like Chelseashipping. Granted, I like Extinction more than Chelsea and IronWill more than Extinction. xD But... well, Riley is fun to ship.

*waves Scism, Proposition and Vagabond flags* Heck, even if they dropped out in round one, they're still awesome ships. >D I'm alright with being alone in my fanaticism. <3

And hey, Vagabond got in without me even having to nominate it! And has new fanart on DA! (http://nikkiecole.deviantart.com/art/Sumomo-Rukario-81109165) Yaayness. ^_^

Marikunin
3rd April 2008, 3:55 PM
hey, what's the name for Mewtwo x Nurse Joy/Joi from the first movie? I like that shipping...XP

EmberGryphon
4th April 2008, 6:09 PM
^ NewIslandshipping, if memory serves. ^^

New topic time, I think. ^^() I wish I were better at these things, though.

Did your favorite HxP pairing do anything memorable for April Fools Day?

I'll reply to it when I think of something. xD

tipnottippy
4th April 2008, 6:35 PM
Popping into this thread to spam some Waternarcshippy screenies:

Milotic: Oh, what a sexy trainer I have! :0! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/tip_the_incypkmn/micrins01.jpg)

Milotic: Mmm... Heeeesh pritty... (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/tip_the_incypkmn/micrins01a.jpg)

Milotic: *fapfapfapfap* (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/tip_the_incypkmn/micrins01b.jpg)

Vycksta
4th April 2008, 9:33 PM
@ Orenji: I can't wait either! I know we do not have a lot of nominations but at the end of the day I did this to give human x Pokemon more recognition and hopefully that has been achieved. *nod nod* Human x Pokemon is grand and I laugh at anyone who says it's beastality, cause they fail to back their claims up. ;D

... and Cynthia x Garchomp is Signatureshipping. I will agree, it IS pwnsome, although that could be because I am on a Garchomp kick. *is planning to raise one soon*

@ Ember: I'm still narked that Chelseashipping could have been there to give an easy victory to Confusionshipping... but what can I say? To get to the final Chelseashipping beat the ever-popular Blueshipping, Susineshipping (( Much to Blackjack's annoyance otherwise she wouldn't have voted against it in the semi-final/final, as she only votes in rounds her nominations are in and that's a fact that a LOT of people have picked up on )) and GodComplexshipping, which to my happy knowledge has a bit of a hidden yet strong fanbase. So yeah... I really should be happy. My name is Vycksta and i'm damn proud to be a Chelseashipper, even if I will be the only true fan like I am with Nynaeveshipping. ;D

Vagabondshipping is completely obvious in the anime. I'm no fan but THE HINTS CAN NEVER BE DENIED.

@ Mari: Ember is right, Mewtwo x Nurse Joy is NewIslandshipping.

@ TIP: I knew somebody would be happy with a certain new episode of the anime... ;D

---

Random fact: I have what I call six OTPs in Pokemon, two of them being classed as all-time as I can't see myself going off them in the future... THREE are human x Pokemon. *waves flags for Nynaeveshipping, Chelseashipping and GodComplexshipping* Oh yes!

EmberGryphon
5th April 2008, 1:07 AM
Vagabondshipping is completely obvious in the anime. I'm no fan but THE HINTS CAN NEVER BE DENIED.

DAMN RIGHT. *fist pump!* =DD

And oh hey, it's Tip. =o And awwww Milotic! <3 He DOES look awfully possessive in those shots.

I have... *counts* eight OTPs, I think. *laughs!* Three of which are human x pokemon. *huggles Schismshipping, Propositionshipping and Vagabondshipping*

I'm not sure One True Pairing was ever meant to be plural, though.

Orenji-chan
5th April 2008, 2:40 AM
@ Vycksta -- Yay. 8D
Oooh, that's a cool name for Cythia x Garchomp.
*waves a Signatureshipping flag* <3

I have two Human x Pokemon OTPs: Eggshipping (Misty x Togepi) and Identicalshipping (Bianca x Latias).

Hmm, I need to get my Identicalshipping plot-bunny hopping so that I might be able to get something admitted for the Human x Pokemon nominations.

Vycksta
5th April 2008, 1:58 PM
@ Ember: I'm not sure either. I know of people who have one strict OTP, the creme da la creme, the ship that must never be disturbed... yet I know of more who use OTP the way I use it; the best pair for the characters involved. I don't believe there was ever a set rule on how OTP should be used anyway. xD

@ Orenji: Ooo, potential Identicalshipping work? I look forward to seeing it but remember you only have till the 15th, which is Monday week!

johnnyd2
5th April 2008, 7:43 PM
yeah, cant believe its almost the 15th already XD. *trys to cast ressurection on Dragonbeam writing muse* I really do need to finish that, its been so long since i completed something.
Ampris: thanks for nominating me for best improved shipper (though you mispelled my name XD. its johnnyd2. dont worry, everyone does that XD). its good to know you care about me, even if i was bothersome at times.
Question, are Misty x Buizel and Misty x Pikachu named? I really like Misty x Buizel ^_^.

Vycksta
5th April 2008, 10:38 PM
Join the club! My muse has once again gone on a long holiday to somewhere sunny and I really wanted to try and write something human x Pokemon related to see if it could get nominated for the Oscars. Alas, not going to happen!

Misty x Pikachu is Generatorshipping by the way, with Misty x Buizel being nameless.

johnnyd2
5th April 2008, 10:49 PM
misty x buizel nameless? hmmm. how about Redbuoyshipping? or Preservershipping, or Lifepreservershipping. the name is pretty obvious XD.

Whiscash
6th April 2008, 12:36 PM
I always thought Misty x Pikachu was cute (I think there was one ep...The Water Flowers of Cerulean City, was it?), but Generatorshipping? I don't get it. o.o;;

I have...hmm, I don't have many HxP OTPs atm. =/ 'Cept for Obliviousshipping. ^^

AshfanGirl20
9th April 2008, 12:16 AM
edit;

never mind I can't think of it at the moment

Yoshi-kun
9th April 2008, 4:41 AM
I like Altoshipping, that is the first ship like this I got into so...

But Generatorshipping? OMG it's adorable. Not just the Cerulean Gym episode either. Misty was cuddling Pikachu in Ash Catches a Pokemon, much to Ash's chagrin. (She was the "enemy" I guess XD)

Then in March of the Exeggutor Squad Pikachu chose to go with Misty for the fair. They road on all the rides(I remember it sitting on her lap for the giant swing, so cute), that's why they were together when they helped Mervin.

Pikachu was always worried about her, when she went missing in Forrest Grumps it upset that she wasn't there and Ash had to comfort it.

Then in the Battle Frontier the first thing Pikachu did was leap into her arms.

How many other characters has Pikachu done that for, other than Ash? (I think it and Ash have a "Boy and his dog" kind of obsessive friendship anyway, in other words as close you can be with no romance)

I don't see this as happening though. But I like to think that Pikachu has a special place in its mind for Misty, Pikachupi. :)

Then I also like Legshipping too. It's totally canon on Bayleef's side. I kinda think that if she got a chance to become human, she would try it. But either way Ash is clueless, and might get freaked out. So I can't help but think of this as only on Bayleef's side, that's how I ship it.

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th April 2008, 11:19 AM
(( Much to Blackjack's annoyance otherwise she wouldn't have voted against it in the semi-final/final, as she only votes in rounds her nominations are in and that's a fact that a LOT of people have picked up on ))

I vote when there's ships I care about. It's not just my nominations. I mean, it was pretty much in that faceoff because I'm not into that many pokemon/human ships, but that's just how it played out.

Vycksta
9th April 2008, 12:24 PM
I vote when there's ships I care about. It's not just my nominations. I mean, it was pretty much in that faceoff because I'm not into that many pokemon/human ships, but that's just how it played out.I see. Well then I think you ought to know that there's a few members who think what I did as well; don't know if you want to prove them wrong or not.

@ Johnny: Preservershipping has a nice ring to it, I will admit.

... and it seems that the Generatorshippers are coming out of hiding! *waves at Yoshi* Welcome to the thread! O:

Blackjack Gabbiani
10th April 2008, 1:52 AM
I'd also like to know if there's a problem people have with me, rather than hearing about it in a thread like this as an offhand remark.

Anyway, Luxuryshipping anyone? I want to see that thing battle eventually...

Whiscash
10th April 2008, 7:53 AM
@Yoshi-kun: Generatorshipping *is* adorable. I love that Pikachu has his (her/its/whatever) own name for Misty. =3 I'm a Pikashipper too though. And Brock x Pikachu intrigues me too...I like to keep my options open. X3

EmberGryphon
13th April 2008, 4:38 AM
Luxuryshipping's kinda cute, especially one-sided from Persian's perspective, kinda like DayDreamshipping.... But I'm an Abuseshipper, so I don't think much about it. ^^() Could make a cute love triangle, though.... Throw in Aishashipping and let it all unfold. xD

Oh, and I made some Polarisshipping fanart (http://delta-darkclaw.deviantart.com/art/Polarisshipping-82675879). Mild nudity. Johnny made me do it. ^^()! Hope it's up to snuff, Johnny~

Vycksta
13th April 2008, 1:39 PM
@ Blackjack: Nope, that was my only beef with you.

Luxuryshipping, i'm afraid, isn't a ship on my radar as i'm too crackish. I can see that there is one-sidedness from Persian's point of view... however I perfer to ship Persian with Marley, somewhat. Oh why didn't Marley have one in-game? They would have made a perfect term in terms of persona. *waves small Laaqnessashipping flag*

Ember, that is awesome Polarisshipping fanart for sure! *does to leave a comment on DA*

... and people, don't forget that Tuesday is the deadline for the human x Pokemonshipping awards! I know there isn't many nominations but hey, i'm reminding you! ;P

johnnyd2
13th April 2008, 3:56 PM
Ember: Awwww... that fanart is adorable ^_^. polarisshipping=win.

did we decide on the official name for misty x buizel? i like the sound of preservershipping.

Vycksta
13th April 2008, 9:44 PM
No name was decided as you were the one that wanted a name for it... so yeah, the final decision is yours. ;P

Kaika
14th April 2008, 12:50 AM
I like some Human/Pokemon ships, but I'm not to big on shipping, so it's not like I have a ton of OTP's to begin with. My two favorites are Pikashipping and Luxuryshipping.

Anyway, Luxuryshipping anyone? I want to see that thing battle eventually...

Oh yes <3
The only reason why I like Luxuryshipping is because of How I Became a Pokemon Card. Funny how many shippy scenes you can get out of a RAW manga.

Katsu Koneko
14th April 2008, 4:52 AM
OMFG!

I DID IT.

I FREAKIN' DID IT!

I can't believe it! I...I...-shot-

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4196131/1/Poison
- Pikashipping oneshot.

I thought I couldn't do it, but I was wrong. :D WHEEEE~ -dances-

I made it! X3 Two days before the deadline. xD

Yoshi-kun
14th April 2008, 5:52 AM
^ Good for you, I'm still trying to finish my fics. Though it was kind of weird with Aaron and Lucario appearing like that. It was still good, a lot better than the other Pikashipping fics I've read. Baaad memories of graphic beastiality and wild orgys involving Bulbasaur too...

... and it seems that the Generatorshippers are coming out of hiding! *waves at Yoshi* Welcome to the thread! O:

@Yoshi-kun: Generatorshipping *is* adorable. I love that Pikachu has his (her/its/whatever) own name for Misty. =3 I'm a Pikashipper too though. And Brock x Pikachu intrigues me too...I like to keep my options open. X3

Thankies. The ship is totally kawaii to me. And Wishcash nothing wrong with keeping your options open. :P *nods*

Anyway I've been thinking of the idea where Bayleef gets temporarily turned into a human, and results from that adventure, includes some Legshipping too of couse.

Katsu Koneko
14th April 2008, 7:29 AM
Thanks so much Yoshi-kun~ X3 Well with Lucario and Aaron..I just had to put Lucario there (Movie 8's my favorite and...he made Ash promise to never abandon Pika soo whoo!), hadn't intended on putting Aaron until I came to that part while I was putting it.

..I think I've read that when I was trying to find other Pikashipping fics. -falls over-

Vycksta
14th April 2008, 10:39 AM
Katsu, well done! *pats you on the back* My muse has only recently come back to me after a long holiday in Hawaii... Hell knows why, I don't even want to visit the place... but i'll never be able to write up some human x Pokemon before tomorrow so kudos to you!

... and consider it nominated for Best Pikashipping. *nod nod* I'll give you a proper review on it when I get back from work later today. ;D

@ Yoshi: Do you have any plans to be writing in the near future? I need more work on my human x Pokemon C2 on FF.net. That's if you have it that is. xD

Orenji-chan
14th April 2008, 3:43 PM
@ Katsu -- Well done! You actually getting something in for the Shipping Oscars. <3
I've just barely skimmed over it and it seems to be a lot better than some other Pokemon fan-fiction I've read on FF.net.

@ Vycksta -- Is Generationshipping Ash x Bayleef or something like that? :/

...I feel kind of bad of not submitting something but oh well, my shipping muse went off for vacation. x3

*waves an Identicalshipping and Eggshipping flag*

Vycksta
14th April 2008, 6:50 PM
@ Orenji: Naw... Generationshipping is Lance x Dawn. Ash x Bayleef is more commonly known as Bodyslamshipping, but Legshipping is its alternate name and is used a fair deal also.

*waves Nynaeveshipping, Chelseashipping and GodComplexshipping flags* ;B

EmberGryphon
14th April 2008, 7:08 PM
Thanks Vy an' Johnny~ ^___^

Anyway I've been thinking of the idea where Bayleef gets temporarily turned into a human, and results from that adventure, includes some Legshipping too of couse.

Did you ever read Gozmof's "Chiko-tan"? Similar things happen there, and same shipping; really cute fic! Also the only human x pokemon shipping fic that's in the Oscars, as far as I saw. ^^()

Hooray Katsu for finishing her fic on time~! xD I haven't read it yet, but I will. =X

*waves Scismshipping, Vagabondshipping and Polarisshipping flags, in order to fit in!*

Whiscash
14th April 2008, 8:56 PM
@Katsu: Well done for finishing on time! *never started the fic she planned to write* And I reviewed~ ...I really suck at reviewing but hopefully I got the message across that I liked it. XD;; It was great and definitely deserves Best Pikashipping. ^^

edit: Damn, I put Vagabondshipping instead of Staffshipping in the review for some idiotic reason. DX ...Well you know what I mean now. ^^;;

sanjay120
14th April 2008, 10:19 PM
Luxuryshipping.... mmmm. I want to see Persian battle too, maybe against Pikachu. That would be epic.

And so as not to feel left out, I wave the flags of Staffshipping, Restalkershipping, and GodComplexshipping. Much luck to you all.

Katsu Koneko
15th April 2008, 5:08 AM
Katsu, well done! *pats you on the back* My muse has only recently come back to me after a long holiday in Hawaii... Hell knows why, I don't even want to visit the place... but i'll never be able to write up some human x Pokemon before tomorrow so kudos to you!

... and consider it nominated for Best Pikashipping. *nod nod* I'll give you a proper review on it when I get back from work later today. ;D

X3 Thanks so much! I owe it all to people here for motivating me and giving me a reason to write a Pikashipping fanfic. xD I was writing it off and on, off and on, I was afraid I wouldn't make it. xD

YAY! :D -dances- Can't wait for your review~

@ Katsu -- Well done! You actually getting something in for the Shipping Oscars. <3
I've just barely skimmed over it and it seems to be a lot better than some other Pokemon fan-fiction I've read on FF.net.

X3 Thanks so much! :3

Sadly there isn't enough Pikashipping love around ff.net. D:

Hooray Katsu for finishing her fic on time~! xD I haven't read it yet, but I will. =X

Whoo! Thanks for reading it whenever you do. xD

@Katsu: Well done for finishing on time! *never started the fic she planned to write* And I reviewed~ ...I really suck at reviewing but hopefully I got the message across that I liked it. XD;; It was great and definitely deserves Best Pikashipping. ^^

edit: Damn, I put Vagabondshipping instead of Staffshipping in the review for some idiotic reason. DX ...Well you know what I mean now. ^^;;

Well I finally crushed the curse that binded me to unfinished fanfics. xD I saw ~ Thanks for the review. :3 Don't worry, I suck at reviews too. Haha. -falls over-

Vycksta
18th April 2008, 10:39 AM
@ Katsu: Glad we could be of service! I enjoyed reading Poison as well and I promise to review it over the weekend and also add it to Kissing Forbidden; work is taking more of my time than I thought. xD

I am also aware that today is the 18th and the nominations for the Shipping Oscars are over... again, I shall round everything up tomorrow and explain how things are going to work for the next stage then. *nod nod*

... and Sanjay wins for being a GodComplexshipper. ;D

sanjay120
18th April 2008, 10:19 PM
I have like three OTPs for Arceus but GodComplex is my favorite tied with GodIsDead. Godmode follows close behind. X)

Katsu Koneko
19th April 2008, 1:28 AM
YAY THE THREAD LIVES ON! :D

@ Katsu: Glad we could be of service! I enjoyed reading Poison as well and I promise to review it over the weekend and also add it to Kissing Forbidden; work is taking more of my time than I thought. xD

I am also aware that today is the 18th and the nominations for the Shipping Oscars are over... again, I shall round everything up tomorrow and explain how things are going to work for the next stage then. *nod nod*

... and Sanjay wins for being a GodComplexshipper. ;D

I'll try writing more H/P fics in the future. xD YAY FOR ADDING! :D -pats- Don't worry, we're patient people right? :D Lawlz.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

I forgot to mention this in the thread, but I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

I can't believe it's a screenshot. xD

It's just <33333333

Totally my new favorite Pikashipping pic. :D

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Pikachu/AshPikakiss.jpg
IT SOO LOOKS LIKE SATOSHI'S KISSING PIKA X3 *squeals* SO CUUTE~

Whiscash
19th April 2008, 7:14 PM
@Katsu: Awwww, that pic is the most adorable thing I've seen in quite some time~ =3 *has revived her Pikashipping love, a lot* <333

Hmm, I don't ship Arceus with anyone actually, as it were. o.o. I haven't paid it that much attention...but I will say that GodComplexshipping certainly has a NAME made of win. X3

Katsu Koneko
19th April 2008, 10:30 PM
@Katsu: Awwww, that pic is the most adorable thing I've seen in quite some time~ =3 *has revived her Pikashipping love, a lot* <333

Man I wish that was a kiss for real, but he was talking about how proud he was of Pikachu. X3

Vycksta
20th April 2008, 3:33 PM
@ Sanjay: Naw, just the Hella pwnsome GodComplexshipping for me. I like Judgementshipping also but that's really down to bias and besides, Nynaeveshipping is hotter. Bwahahaha.

@ Katsu: It also looks like Piplup is very jealous of the kiss. Maybe he wishes that he could get that sort of affection from Dawn? *actually isn't a LilBlueshipper but had to say it* xD

@ Whiscash: Credit for GodComplexshipping's name is one of either Sanjay or Toraphi but i'm pretty certain it's the former.

Okay you lot, sorry about the wait... but finally, I have tallied up the nominations for the human x Pokemon shipping oscars! They are;

Best Ficlet
Pure Snow (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3783108/1/Pure_Snow) by johnnyd2

Best Fluffy One-Shot
A Promise Lives (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3431588/1/A_Promise_Lives) by Ampris

Best Mature One-Shot
Liquid Choreography (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3336469/1/Liquid_Choreography) by tipnottippy
Flexible (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3650542/1/Flexible) by Vycksta

Best Series
None

Best Fluffy Scene
Handover of the flower; The Rarest Flower (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3359082/1/The_Rarest_Flower) by Vycksta

Best Sex Scene
Wallace x Milotic; Liquid Choreography (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3336469/1/Liquid_Choreography) by tipnottippy
Sir Aaron x Lucario; Reunion (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3656223/1/Reunion) by sanjay120

Most Descriptive
None

None

None

Best Altoshipping Fic
Guardian of the Chosen One (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=187388&highlight=guardian+chosen) by XD-385

Best Pikashipping Fic
Poison (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4196131/1/Poison) by Katsu Koneko

Best Author
None

Best New Author
None

Most Improved Author
johnnyd2

None

Not the BEST turnout ever... but i'm happy with it nevertheless. *nod* I have plans to do this whole thing again in September anyway... so maybe we'll have more human x Pokemon fanfiction from you all? ;D

Now here is the deal; catagories with just the one nomination means automatic win... so HOLY KNICKERS I WIN BEST FLUFFY SCENE! 8DDDDDD *peace sign, waves the Nynaeveshipping flag with pride* Those with two nominations shall go against each other head-to-head in a simple vote; just tell me who you think is the best and i'll tally up. Said tallying will last a week and the one with the most votes by next Sunday wins. Another thing, if your fic is nominated in a catagory you cannot vote in it; for example I cannot vote in Best Mature One-Shot as Flexible is in the running.

Et voila? Hope that makes sense to you all... and thanks to those who nominated! Hopefully there'll be more in the autumn? ;B

Emberkins, you still up for the banner making?

sanjay120
20th April 2008, 3:37 PM
Wow I got nominated :O But Imma lose to tip.

Give my vote for best mature one shot to Liquid Choreography.

Vycksta
20th April 2008, 3:45 PM
Ember nominated you Sanjay, so you may want to thank her. x) *beams* ... and I too think i'm going to lose but I don't mind.

My vote for best sex scene goes to Reunion. I prefer masturbation/touching more than the actual act and Staffshipping is THE ship that everyone seems to love. Hell yes.

Best Mature One-Shot
Liquid Choreography - 1
Flexible - 0

Best Sex Scene
Wallace x Milotic; Liquid Choreography - 0
Sir Aaron x Lucario; Reunion - 1

johnnyd2
20th April 2008, 5:18 PM
i got most improved and best ficlet? Nice ^_^. *waves polarisshipping flag*. for the categories, tough choice..... Flexible, or Liquid choreography, ill have to think about that one. as for best sex scene, Liquid choreography FTW ^_^.

Whiscash
20th April 2008, 6:37 PM
It also looks like Piplup is very jealous of the kiss. Maybe he wishes that he could get that sort of affection from Dawn? *actually isn't a LilBlueshipper but had to say it* xD

I'm a LilBlueshipper~ And I approve. X3

And, as for voting...I'd like to vote Flexible for best mature oneshot and Liquid Choreography for best sex scene, please. ^^

Katsu Koneko
20th April 2008, 8:41 PM
X3 YAY I GOT BEST PIKASHIPPING FIC~ -runs around-

Flexible for best Mature~
Liquid Choreography for best sexy scene~

:D

sanjay120
20th April 2008, 10:09 PM
Oh, I actually didn't name GodComplex. But I do love it!

Vycksta
20th April 2008, 10:25 PM
*amused at the spazzing Katsu* x)

Oh, I actually didn't name GodComplex. But I do love it!Really? Blimey, I honestly thought it was you as it's like your general ship naming style! Well whoever named it is a person of win; it's such a fitting name as Cyrus really DOES want to be a God. ;D

@ Whiscash: Glad you approve!

Best Mature One-Shot
Liquid Choreography - 1
Flexible - 2

Best Sex Scene
Wallace x Milotic; Liquid Choreography - 3
Sir Aaron x Lucario; Reunion - 1

... and last night I saw a mature Aegisshipping picture on AGNPH and damn, it turned me on. *saved it* Curse those good artists... djfsdhfskhdf

tipnottippy
21st April 2008, 12:58 AM
JFIDSHFOIDSHGK DID SOMEONE SAY AEGISSHIPPING WHERE.

Goshdarn movies giving me all these Pokemon x human OTPs.

Also, lol @ my fic in this contest thingamajigger. I'm still surprised people like it so much; I wrote it in a rather uninspired 15 minutes. XD

sanjay120
21st April 2008, 1:36 AM
Maybe the lest time spent on it, the better. I spent the whole day thinking of mine. :O

EmberGryphon
21st April 2008, 4:50 AM
I wasn't a LilBlueshipper until someone posted this screenshot (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/Vulpixi_Misa/hikari_bocchama.jpg) on DA... apparently took place as Kouhei(?) was talking about love between a trainer and their pokemon, and they looked at each other, blushed and looked away. Awwww. ^___^ Not my favorite ship for Dawn, in animeverse or gameverse, but still kinda cute.

Vy- I'm still up for 'em, sure! Good thing I didn't do too much work on 'em yet; turns out I only haveta do eight of the fourteen. x3

As for my votes... darnit, it's a hard choice. ._. I'll just cop out and use personal ship preference; Liquid Choreography for Best Mature One-shot and Reunion for Best Sex Scene. 'Cause Staffshipping is love, and... I'm more of a yaoi fangirl than yuri. xDD AND Vy already won one. Although Flexible rocked.

And congradulations to everyone who won/was nominated! =D *throws confetti*

Vycksta
21st April 2008, 11:05 AM
JFIDSHFOIDSHGK DID SOMEONE SAY AEGISSHIPPING WHERE.djhfgsdjgfsjhdgfjhsdgfjhsgdfjhsgdjhgfsfsjh! 8D!

It's right here (http://agnph.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=0). Not red hot sex but I liked it. Enough to save it and fangasm over it anyway... and this is coming from someone who hasn't seen the 10th movie and isn't a fan of Darkrai. Although I am starting to like him. I think. PAH ARCEUS OWNS HIM ANYWAY SO NYAH. *hit with a Dread Plate*

@ Ember: I saw that episode only a few days ago for the first time. I will agree that yes, that is a major LilBlueshipping hint... yet my Dawn x Pokemon ship is her x Mightyena. Whoot for reading it and liking it. Also helps that Mightyena is an awesome Pokemon. ;P

---

Best Mature One-Shot
Liquid Choreography - 2
Flexible - 2

Best Sex Scene
Sir Aaron x Lucario; Reunion - 2

Yoshi-kun
21st April 2008, 9:33 PM
I finally get a chance to look at everything!

@ Yoshi: Do you have any plans to be writing in the near future? I need more work on my human x Pokemon C2 on FF.net. That's if you have it that is. xD

I have been writing actually, but like Katsu said in her authors notes I can't seem to get anything finished and plus I'm a slow writer. >> The good news is I'm finally getting close to completing one on this multi-chapeter thing I've been doing for awhile. That should free me up to write more hopefully, because I do have Pokemon x Human fic plot bunnies in my head. ^ ^

Did you ever read Gozmof's "Chiko-tan"? Similar things happen there, and same shipping; really cute fic! Also the only human x pokemon shipping fic that's in the Oscars, as far as I saw. ^^()

I've got to check that out now.

Totally my new favorite Pikashipping pic. :D

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Pikachu/AshPikakiss.jpg
IT SOO LOOKS LIKE SATOSHI'S KISSING PIKA X3 *squeals* SO CUUTE~

That is adorable. X3

I wasn't a LilBlueshipper until someone posted this screenshot (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/Vulpixi_Misa/hikari_bocchama.jpg) on DA... apparently took place as Kouhei(?) was talking about love between a trainer and their pokemon, and they looked at each other, blushed and looked away. Awwww. ^___^ Not my favorite ship for Dawn, in animeverse or gameverse, but still kinda cute.

When Kouhei said that the first thing I thought of was him and Slowking. :P And I think Dawn and Pochama would get a lot higher score now than did they before.

Vycksta
21st April 2008, 11:59 PM
I have been writing actually, but like Katsu said in her authors notes I can't seem to get anything finished and plus I'm a slow writer. >> The good news is I'm finally getting close to completing one on this multi-chapeter thing I've been doing for awhile. That should free me up to write more hopefully, because I do have Pokemon x Human fic plot bunnies in my head. ^ ^I have to admit, i'm also a slow writer... but that's because I can take a simple one-shot that could really be about 2,000 words into something about 8,000 words as I love to fling in description. EVERYWHERE. I tried to cut it out... examples can be the first five works on my FF.net... but then I thought "Why change"? *nod* I'm currently writing something human x Pokemon... probably not what people would expect from me in terms of the ship involved but I cannot ignore this plotbunny. Hopefully i'll have it up by the end of the month. That's my aim anyway. ;P

But back to the point... if you do write any human x Pokemon, post a link here. Especially if it's on FF.net so I can add it to my human x Pokemon C2, Kissing Forbidden. djhgfjhdgfsjhd

tipnottippy
22nd April 2008, 5:07 AM
It's right here (http://agnph.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=0).

"No image to display." ;______; Upload plz? <3

Toran Frostbite
24th April 2008, 7:56 PM
@ Whiscash: Credit for GodComplexshipping's name is one of either Sanjay or Toraphi but i'm pretty certain it's the former.
^^; 'Twas me.

D: I've been horrible, and by co-inspiration my friend likes to tease me into, I've found a rather tragic (and twisted) love for Diane/Garchomp and Riley/Slowking. S'all you need to know.

Katsu Koneko
26th April 2008, 5:21 AM
But back to the point... if you do write any human x Pokemon, post a link here. Especially if it's on FF.net so I can add it to my human x Pokemon C2, Kissing Forbidden. djhgfjhdgfsjhd

YESH~ X3 GO HUMAN/POKE FICS! :D

Hm..I should write a Bunnyshipping one..

Uzamaki Hinata
26th April 2008, 6:50 AM
Why do I always see you behind these threads, Vycksta? :3

Personally, the only one I've really gotten to like is MayxCumbusken(sp?) and MayXBlaziken.

Such cute shippings, I like May in general so any shipping with her I'm pretty open too. But I love the fact that Cumbusken is like her first choice whenever it comes to contest, and when she jumped and hugged Blaziken when it first evolved at the end of Battle frontier, I almost died ...

... I wasn't even in to pokemon shippings before that! X3

Bryony
26th April 2008, 1:43 PM
Why do I always see you behind these threads, Vycksta? :3Because Vycksta is not afraid to go against the "norm" and defend what she likes. Yuri, humanxPokemon, PokemonxPokemon, Senirasushipping. She's a different type of shipper and it's deffo refreshing to see.

Casting my votes on Flexible for Best Mature One-Shot and Reunion for Best Sex Scene. Staffshipping FTW :D

Katsu Koneko
26th April 2008, 11:10 PM
X3 SHE'S AN AWESOME PERSON TO HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD. :D

:waves Vycksta flag:

Hm..or even a Molestshipping fanfic. It's like the most adorable Takeshi/Poke pairing to me. :D

Vycksta
26th April 2008, 11:25 PM
"No image to display." ;______; Upload plz? <3Dammit! *flees back to AGNPH* Okay, give this (http://agnph.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-14862) a try. *crosses fingers*

^^; 'Twas me.You should be given a award for giving so many ships decent names. I'm being serious; you are like this neverending namer of win. ;B

YESH~ X3 GO HUMAN/POKE FICS! :D

Hm..I should write a Bunnyshipping one..GO HUMAN X POKEMON IN GENERAL! *waves the flag* It's not beastality, it's awesomesauce!

Any plans of writing some Pachishipping or Risushipping? I'm not the biggest fan of it in general but I think Dawn's Pachirisu is just too adorable for words! What a little sweetie and the way she struggles to use her electric attacks is just... SQUEEEEEEEE.

... and me? Awesome? Aaah, you've made me blush. ^^;;;;;;;;;

@ Uzamaki Hinata: Cause like Bryony said, i'm not afraid to be different. In general my ship tastes in Pokemon are either crack yuri, Pokemon x Pokemon, human x Pokemon or het that people don't seem to take to. It's never bothered me and I guess I like to make a stand. Especially with human x Pokemon; you get so many cries about it being sick and disgusting when the morons really don't have a clue. I mean, I tell them to find an animal that looks like Gardevoir and i'm still waiting...

Best Mature One-Shot
Liquid Choreography - 2
Flexible - 3

Best Sex Scene
Sir Aaron x Lucario; Reunion - 3

Katsu Koneko
26th April 2008, 11:38 PM
GO HUMAN X POKEMON IN GENERAL! *waves the flag* It's not beastality, it's awesomesauce!

Any plans of writing some Pachishipping or Risushipping? I'm not the biggest fan of it in general but I think Dawn's Pachirisu is just too adorable for words! What a little sweetie and the way she struggles to use her electric attacks is just... SQUEEEEEEEE.

... and me? Awesome? Aaah, you've made me blush. ^^;;;;;;;;;

YESH GO HUMANxPOKEMON! FOREVER IT SHALL LIVE! :D

I need plotz for Risushipping and Pachishipping..though Satoshi and Pachi look cuuuuteee~.

ChloboShoka
26th April 2008, 11:49 PM
Dammit! *flees back to AGNPH* Okay, givethis (http://agnph.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-14862) a try. *crosses fingers*

Sexy image there Vycksta. Love pokemon x Human ships.

Now I have all these Brock x Pokemon ships in my head. Along with some crack thoeries, might not make sence but it's fun. Gonna search for thier shipping names soon.

Brock x Gardevoir
Well we now what Brock's like and Gardevior is quite beautiful and graceful and womanly like.

Brock x Bellosoom
Well considering that Bellosoom reminds me of a cute hawaiian girl, I'd say it would an ideal summer pokemon girlfriend to Brock. I'm sure Brock would love to dance with them.

Brock x Ditto
Ditto can transform into the woman of Brock's dreams.

Brock x Pikachu
Brock's time to be the nurse ^_^. Anyway they've known each other for a long time. Perhaps keep the relationship secret so Ash dosen't know.

Brock x Jigglypuff
Remember the episodes where Jigglypuff sang and lulibied everyone to sleep, well mayne if jigglypuff wanted to impress Brock because of his kindness by her singing but he fell to sleep and got upset. Since everyone else was asleep and no one was helping her to impress Brock, she got mad too and started drawing on them.

Brock x Meowth
Opposites attract.

Brock x Jynx/Ash x Jynx
I believe that Brock and Ash have been kissed by a Jynx right? Can't remember who it was but hey. The episode with Santa Claus in it, see how Jynx really cared for Ash, Brock and Misty and when they were cold, she tried to keep them warm with her hair

Santa x Jynx
The episode with Santa in, Jynx was his helper. Hehe kinda sweet ^_^

Vycksta
27th April 2008, 12:04 AM
Alas dear Katsu, I lack plotbunnies to share with you. ^^ *blush* The only mainstream plotbunny I had I gave to Bryony a long time ago... Tercoshipping, Paul x Raichu. :}

EDIT: Hi Gholy! *waves* May I stamp seal of approval on Brock x Gardevoir? I know it's named... just too lazy to look and find out, ha ha.

Plus whee, the link works! *waves Aegisshipping flag* I'm really into this ship somewhat and I probably won't see the 10th movie for a LONG time. xD

Katsu Koneko
27th April 2008, 12:08 AM
No probs. I'll just wait till a good plot bunny comes in. :D heere bunny bunny bunnny~

Yoshi-kun
27th April 2008, 3:50 AM
The good news is that I finally go the chance to read Bayleef-tan and I loved it! And I put my multichapter thingy on hold since it has turned into a mess. (Yes, that’s actually good news)That freed me up more and allowed me to actually finish writing stuff.

The bad news is that Bayleef-tan was so good and way better than the idea I had; that it totally killed my plot bunny for the fic I was going to write. Now I either have to change my stuff around or get a plot bunny to work for another ship. *headdesk* Meh. But I’ll try to figure out something since I want to write it, the bunnies won’t leave me alone!

I would also like to say I like the idea of Misty x Ditto (after reading about the perverted one from Ono’s manga). ;)

Whiscash
27th April 2008, 11:03 AM
@C.Choly: Nice taste in Brock ships you have there! ^^ I'm starting to like Brock x Pikachu, personally...I'm almost sure it's named but I can't quite remember what. Brock x Jigglypuff is cute too...I'm biased of course, since it's one of my favourite Pokémon. XD;;

@Yoshi-kun: I've been meaning to read that fic too...it's amazing how reading a really amazing fic can kill your inspiration isn't it? I'm always like "I'll NEVER be as good as that, so why bother?" x.x.

Katsu Koneko
28th April 2008, 12:48 AM
I'm starting to like Ash/Shaymin -shot- Blame Manga 11 scan that was released. I submitted a name for it on Bulbagarden. xDDD

EmberGryphon
28th April 2008, 1:45 AM
GO HUMAN X POKEMON IN GENERAL! *waves the flag* It's not beastality, it's awesomesauce!

Quoted for truth, hellyes. =D

I'm liking Brock x Gardevoir... x3 I can imagine him making an idiot of himself trying to impress her... It'd be cute! Brock x Meowth has a crack-ish appeal, but then... I like ships with Meowth. xD

Yoshi-kun- isn't it awesome? o_o I'm not even a fan of that ship but I loved that fic. x3 And I know that's how it goes sometimes... With other people's awesome fics draining motivation to write. ^^() I hope you get re-inspired soon!

I don't have any plotbunnies, either... thank God. ._. The one (non-human x poke) I'm writing will never get done if I'm spammed with other ideas. Although part of me DOES really wanna right human!PMD2 hero x Grovyle. I'm loving that ship, even if I prefer PMD2 hero x partner.

johnnyd2
30th April 2008, 3:46 PM
well, with my birthday coming up on may 10th, im just taking a look back, about a year ago i was a complete noob cake spamming "OMG DRAW/WRITE THIS!!!!!11111!". i got banned for quite a while, aint it funny though how one little misunderstanding (that poser who flamed Vycksta's Magical Moments i think it was the fic) changed everything. not only did i actually make intelligent posts. but i also actually wrote a few fics of my own (Pure Snow and Dip into the Mists being my personal favorites). and look how far ive come, im in the finals for most improved shipper in the community awards, i won (by default, but still a win XD) the best ficlet and most improved author here in the HxP thread. Im just so proud of myself, and i have a lot of people to thank.

Vycksta: Aint this ironic? the very person who was my bane a year ago is now a good friend, thanks for giving my writing (and HxP in general) the props it deserves. BTW, ive decided to vote for flexible for best mature one shot, tough choice XD, but in the end, yuri>yaoi IMO, though nothings wrong with yaoi here and there..

Skittygirl: Not sure if she still goes there, but she helped me get started with writing with the lorelei x lapras and misty x togetic fics. If shes here, i owe a lot of my writing to her.

Ember: for helping me with Pure Snow, and just being a nice person in general.

The rest of the HxP community: I feel so happy to be appreciated and accepted, for a logn time, i felt fearful of my HxP admiration, but now i feel more understanded and accepted. and me, Vycksta, Ember, and others are making our community known. So thanks everyone for the good times, HxP forever. ^_^

Vycksta
1st May 2008, 12:40 AM
@ Katsu: You may have to wait a while... the only plotbunny I want to abuse at the minute is yuri. Which I think you'll like, it's SapphirePearlshipping... *bricked for being off-topic*

@ Yoshi: I share your sentiment. A couple of times I have started to write a fic and I come across another one written by someone else with the characters I am also writing about involved... and they are so good it knocks me back a little. I still complete them but deep down I have that little bit of unsatisfaction about them.

@ Johnny: You're welcome. I think everyone who has been a regular in this thread for as long as I have can see that you have improved hundredfold. You're not that ****ing whingebag who I told to piss off about twelve times... take away said whinging et voila, we have a decent person.

Plus you better win Most Improved Shipper or I will scream.

Okay people, I have two things to announce. Firstly...

The results of the tally!

According to the last tally on Sunday, these were the results...

Best Mature One-Shot
Liquid Choreography - 2
Flexible - 3

Best Sex Scene
Sir Aaron x Lucario; Reunion - 3

So that means in the human x Pokemon shipping awards, Flexible wins Best Mature One-Shot (( Quite ironic considering I cannot stand it... )) and for Best Sex Scene we have JOINT winners! Ember, you alright for making banners for these too?

Secondly...

Please to be reviewing my new human x Pokemon one-shot?

It's called Beautiful Nightmare and the ship is TotalEclipseshipping, aka Dawn x Darkrai. It's insanely long, has a crapload of build-up and has some form of smut... and well, I want reviews to see if I have improved on Flexible and whether you like it or not!

Click here to see it! (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4228932/1/Beautiful_Nightmare) 8D!

sanjay120
1st May 2008, 1:29 AM
Yay joint win :DDDDDD

EmberGryphon
1st May 2008, 1:43 AM
Hooray joint winners~! Congradulations again to all the winners!

Vy- I already have sketches for the banners for most of the automatic winners done, so I'll get cracking on finishing those and sketching the rest! =3 No issues with doing an extra banner, either.

And also, OHMYGAWD TotalEclipseshipping 8DDD I'm totally reading it as soon as I'm finished with this post. Do love that ship, even if it's not one of my personal faves.

Johnny- That's a sweet post... ^_^ We're all, I'm sure, glad you've been working on your posts, and your writing.

Katsu Koneko
1st May 2008, 1:49 AM
X3 Yay SapphirePearl! :D

Cha~ I finished reading the fic! It was awesome and long. xD Hehe.

Katsu Koneko
1st May 2008, 1:54 AM

Cha~ I finished reading the fic! It was awesome and long. xD Hehe.

Jbstormburst
1st May 2008, 12:54 PM
Hey guys. Well, I gotta say that the main HumanxPokemon ship I love is... ALTOSHIPPING!!!! Also, I do like AquaticNurture,. but for the mother-child dynamic present. And, because of Matkin's fics, I'm a born again PikaShipper.

johnnyd2
1st May 2008, 4:02 PM
Vycksta: the fic. A-W-E-S-O-M-E! seriously, your fic singlehandidly put me in a bind between which darkrai ship i like more, totaleclipseshipping, or Aegisshippping. With the love Aegisshipping is getting, totalecipseshipping deserves some love too. Am i the only one who noticed similarities in your fic to some of my stories? (The nude dream scene, part of it is in a lake). Did some of my inspiration rub off onto you or something? XD. Too bad it cant get in the awards XP. If flexible really was as bad as you say it is, then this is awesome! and thats saying something. good job ^_^

Vycksta
1st May 2008, 8:41 PM
Vy- I already have sketches for the banners for most of the automatic winners done, so I'll get cracking on finishing those and sketching the rest! =3 No issues with doing an extra banner, either.

And also, OHMYGAWD TotalEclipseshipping 8DDD I'm totally reading it as soon as I'm finished with this post. Do love that ship, even if it's not one of my personal faves.Excellent! I look forward to seeing the banners... and I think its great that you are doing sketches too! :}

Plus thanks for your review. *nod nod* I had no idea that you were a TotalEclipseshipper! I guess they are a hidden lot; Beautiful Nightmare hasn't done that bad after less than a day of being submitted. ^^;

Cha~ I finished reading the fic! It was awesome and long. xD Hehe.MAJOR YAY! 8D!

... and thanks for the review! I'm not the best at them either; to be honest I really am a stuck record with them! Maybe I should try reviewing fics I hate instead? *shifty ninja look*

Welcome JB! You're the same JB over at BMGf, aren't you?

@ Johnny: Thanks!

Actually, I think of your works when writing Beautiful Nightmare. In the middle of Newmoon Island (( Where Darkrai is )), there is a shallow lake and well, Darkrai comes to you in your dreams... so I figured it would be the best way to bring him into it. I took the storyline from the games, added a Vycksta twist, thrown in some smut et voila!

As for Flexible, the reason why i'm not impressed with it it because I rushed it and that I feel I could have made things between Lovrina and Sneasel a bit more graphic... yet it's my most looked at, reviewed and favourited one-shot on FF.net! o@;;;;;;;;;;

Marikunin
1st May 2008, 8:52 PM
::reads Beautiful Nightmare::
::flails::
I am now a TotalEclipseShipper, among many other ships! XD

Cosmar
1st May 2008, 9:06 PM
Holy crud, I haven't been here in ages... O_O;; Sorry 'bout disappearing... *is abit nervous after being gone for so long* So...Er, hi? *shot*

Vy, I read your TotalEclipseShipping 'fic...My Arceus, it was awesome! *flails* I have to say, it's taken Liquid Choreography's spot as my favourite Mature 'fic... ^_^ *has added it to her Bookmarks*

And congrats to the winners!

EmberGryphon
1st May 2008, 9:16 PM
Welcome Jbstormburst. ^__^ We have a good handful of Altoshippers and Pikashippers here, so you should fit in fine.

Plus thanks for your review. *nod nod* I had no idea that you were a TotalEclipseshipper! I guess they are a hidden lot; Beautiful Nightmare hasn't done that bad after less than a day of being submitted. ^^;

I think I did squee over it a little bit a long time ago... When DP was first released. ^^() Either that, or Dawn x Giratine; they're both awesome and they both occurred to me at the same time. But, yeah... it's semi-plausible and aesthetically gorgeous. >3 I have a lot of ships for Dawn, like everyone else, it seems. x3

(And about Flexible- the same thing happens to me a lot... pictures I don't really like get all the faves and comments, where pictures I'm really proud of get kinda ignored. It is... eh, go figure. Personally, I like more subtle, erotica-ish lemons like Flexible. But I'm pretty sure... I can't think of a less suck-uppy way of saying this (I tried), but I'm pretty sure all of us love your writing, so it's no surprise we <3'd that one-shot, heheh... ^^()!)

Edit- and welcome back, Chara! =D

Jbstormburst
1st May 2008, 11:41 PM
Thanks for not missing me. And trust me, you can find AltoShippers and PikaShippers anywhere where they discuss shipping.

Katsu Koneko
2nd May 2008, 3:12 AM
You're welcome Vycksta! :D

Well..Pikashippers are rarer than Altoshippers..^^;;;;

Which is very sad. DX Pikashipping has no love..

Jbstormburst
2nd May 2008, 3:57 AM
Hey, nice to find you, Katsu. Remember me?

johnnyd2
2nd May 2008, 4:24 AM
welcome back Chara ^_^. btw, is Misty x Suicune named at all? i kinda like that ship ^_^.

Orenji-chan
2nd May 2008, 4:36 AM
I haven't been here in forever or at least, it feels like it. @w@;

@ Katsu -- Pikashipping does have some love! (:
Or at least, I like it too! And, well, there is a lot of Pikashipping fan-art floating around Pokemon-Search.com

@ Vycksta -- You wrote a one-shot? I will totally read and review it when I have the time to do so!

And darn, I need to get my Identicalshipping fandom pumping so that I can write at least a one-shot sooner than later. 8D

*puts out carrots for my plot-bunny to eat*
;x

Whiscash
2nd May 2008, 7:42 PM
Oooh, I haven't been here lately either. o.o.;; And hi to everyone else who hasn't been around lately too~

@Vy: I've yet to read that fic, will do when I get some time, but looking forward to it cause your HxP stuff is always awesome. ^^ [/fangirl]

@Jbstormburst: Welcome, etc. ^^ I'm a Pikashipper too, and Altoshipping was my first Pokémon OTP so I'll always have a soft spot for it. =3

@Orenji-chan: I had an Identicalshipping plotbunny a while back! Hmm...something about Bianca confronting Latias after she kissed Ash? Can't remember much more than that, sorry. ^^;;

Vycksta
2nd May 2008, 10:44 PM
Oh blimey, lots to reply to! *rubs hands together*

@ Marikunin: Heh, trust me, it was not my intention to get people to like TotalEclipseshipping. It was a classic case of the plotbunny mauling me till I wrote it. Which I did. *fist pump*

@ Chara: You read it too? I guess I should have expected that... and of course, welcome back and all that jazz.

@ Ember: You're just like me then on both fronts! I don't mind reading the hardexcore stuff with proper, full blown sex in... but I prefer touching, as you say it's more erotic. ;D *nod* Dawn x Giratina eh? Oh yes, i'd go for that! Mainly cause I heart Giratina. I'm actually having a bit of a spazz about a lot of Sinnoh Pokemon... o@

@ Johnny: Misty x Suicune? Rivershipping. Named by yours truly.

@ Orenji/Whiscash: I looked forward to getting reviews from you both! I like being fed them, ha ha. ^^

*randomly glomps Katsu*

wayc
5th May 2008, 3:39 AM
I haven't been here in forever either. I don't really have too much to say though since there is a huge number of Pokemon x Human shippers here already. I spent a lot of time this morning defending the prospect on Bulbagardens from just one person who seems to think that Pokemon are pets and merely act on instincts like animals. I said some great stuff over there and think I won the argument for our cause. :P

Most people know me as a huge Altoshipper, but lately I've been rekindling my Pikashipping side, as I've always considered Pikachu Ash's loyal little girl. XD Also, I'm into Legshipping. I called it the un-updated Chikoshipping until this morning when I stumbled upon a website that told me what Bayleef x Ash is, and I recognized the name "Vycksta" in the URL, so thanks for that, haha.

I now want to be the first person to tackle writing an Altopikaritashipping story (Ash x Bayleef x Latias x Pikachu) It'll be epic. :D

Katsu Koneko
5th May 2008, 4:31 AM
WELCOME BACK WAYC!

@ Katsu -- Pikashipping does have some love! (:
Or at least, I like it too! And, well, there is a lot of Pikashipping fan-art floating around Pokemon-Search.com.

*randomly glomps Katsu*

X3 I WUV YA GUYZ! :D -huggles-

I must write more fanfics..-falls over-

I have a tiny plotbunny for Molestshipping. xD

johnnyd2
5th May 2008, 4:36 AM
welcome back wayc ^_^. rivershipping is a nice name for Misty x Suicune. you know what ships been on my head latley? Misty x Gyarados, is that named?

Katsu Koneko
5th May 2008, 4:46 AM
AquarageShipper - Misty & Gyarados

http://www.freewebs.com/incompletelove/listaz.htm Here's the Shipping list if you need it. :3

Whiscash
5th May 2008, 11:28 AM
@wayc: Good to see you again! ^^ Wow, Ash/Latias/Pikachu/Bayleef sounds epic~

And oooh, Misty x Gyarados? I kind of like the sound of that...I think it was that one Chronicles episodes that made me like it...one of the first gym ones, I can't quite remember. =/

sanjay120
5th May 2008, 9:34 PM
AGH MOLESTSHIPPING WRITE IT NAOW *happy*

Vycksta
6th May 2008, 12:16 AM
I called it the un-updated Chikoshipping until this morning when I stumbled upon a website that told me what Bayleef x Ash is, and I recognized the name "Vycksta" in the URL, so thanks for that, haha. Ha ha, was it by any chance my Freewebs page? I update that as often as I can and trust me, all ships there are yoinked from Bulbagarden. xD

... and where can I read your defending of the human x Pokemon awesomeness? I would try and find it myself but I have an attack of the lazyitus.

@ Katsu: WE LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 8D *clings to your head*

wayc
6th May 2008, 3:24 AM
Ha ha, was it by any chance my Freewebs page? I update that as often as I can and trust me, all ships there are yoinked from Bulbagarden. xD

... and where can I read your defending of the human x Pokemon awesomeness? I would try and find it myself but I have an attack of the lazyitus.
Yep. I believe that's what it was. Hehe.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=28394 And here's the thread. I'm wayc there too. It starts about halfway down the first page.

Orenji-chan
6th May 2008, 3:34 AM
@ Katsu -- How could we not love you? <3

Hot darn, Rivershipping? ;x
That sounds pretty freakin' awesome. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Wow, I just thought of some random shipping that I now think is amazing.
Courtney x Absol, the only reason I like it is because Courtney is in it and Courtney is the best Magma Team member in my opinion.

Does this have a name, by the way?

*waves Courtney x Absol flag*

EmberGryphon
6th May 2008, 3:54 AM
Welcome back, Wayc. ^^

I'm always a little bit surprised at how little fanart/fanfiction there is for Pikashipping... I, err, don't exactly support it, myself *biasbias* but it's still pretty heavy on the hints. ^^() *recalls that one part of the eighth movie where Ash was being swallowed by the Tree of Life's white blood cells and told Pikachu he loved it as he disappeared*

Dawn x Giratina doesn't seem to be named... maybe Venusshipping? (Venus being the Morning Star and all, and therefor lookin' brightest just before sunrise... ^^())

Courtney x Absol does indeed sound fairly awesome.

Katsu Koneko
6th May 2008, 5:26 AM
AGH MOLESTSHIPPING WRITE IT NAOW *happy*

Maybes. :D

@ Katsu: WE LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 8D *clings to your head*

WHEEE~ -ish clinged-

@ Katsu -- How could we not love you? <3

X3 Love is in the airz~!

I'm always a little bit surprised at how little fanart/fanfiction there is for Pikashipping... I, err, don't exactly support it, myself *biasbias* but it's still pretty heavy on the hints. ^^() *recalls that one part of the eighth movie where Ash was being swallowed by the Tree of Life's white blood cells and told Pikachu he loved it as he disappeared*

I know. DX Altoshipping has more than Pikashipping..

YESH! That moment made me cry. (even though the hint ("I love you") was 4kids dubbed, it was cute)

Vycksta
6th May 2008, 7:01 PM
Well well well... after reading that little argument over on BMGf i'll have to say that wayc is the most wintastic defender of human x Pokemon ever. I mean... I try and I win but I really do have trouble getting my points across sometimes as my vocabulary isn't that extensive. xD

Courtney x Absol? Arg, don't tell me there's ANOTHER ship that I haven't submitted to Bulbagarden! *flail* I know I named it as I got a plotbunny that involves Absol appearing to warm Courtney of a Team Aqua attack... I think I called it Sumizoneshipping? *flees to check*

ChloboShoka
6th May 2008, 8:15 PM
Hehe don't we al love Katsu *glomps*

Oh yeah Pikashipping is cute, and Altoshipping is sweet. Them two were really close to becoming canon. ^_^

Thought of this new topic, call me crazy
Which human character and pokemon would make the most beautiful babies together?
I think Brock and Bellossoom would make a rather sweet child and an adorable one is well. I can't help but think it will be a bit like a male version of bellossoom if it was a boy and would probally have Brocks eyes. Or could be a brown Bellossoom with pretty petals.

Well Pikachu and Ash, I think if they had a baby, it would be a cute pichu with Ash's eyes, when it evolves it will oprobally look a bit like Ash when he was turned into a pikachu.

Zoey x Voltorb - The thought of a voltorb with a hairstyle like Zoey's is coming into mind. I would find that a bit awesome.

Dawn x Gallade - Well kinda ironic that a male Gallade evolves with the help of a Dawn stone. Well since they're both gorgues, were they to crossbreed I think thier baby would be beautiful. Maybe grow up to me an adorable Kirla with cute blue hair or may look like a human but will have pyscic powers like Sabrina.

sanjay120
6th May 2008, 9:02 PM
Beautiful babies from Restalkershipping, Iceprincessshipping, and Staffshipping. Lucario, Darkrai, and Glaceon are all super hot as are Aaron, Bashou, and that little boy who STILL DOESN'T HAVE A NAME but he's still cute <3

Orenji-chan
6th May 2008, 10:18 PM
@ Vycksta -- Sumizoneshipping, eh? That's awesome! I hope that you write out that plot-bunny for my Absol x Courtney muse.

Which human character and pokemon would make the most beautiful babies together?

Oh my gosh, this would totally work with Identicalshipping and Sumizoneshipping. Especially if they adopted little kids that would be so cute. <3
I can just imagine a little girl/boy riding on Latias while Bianca makes dinner.
Or another crying little kid hugging Absol when Courtney is too angry to do anything about it.

...Staffshipping is cool too. Eggshipping would have cute little kids and so would Pikashipping.

*goes off to fanatize some more*
;x

wayc
7th May 2008, 2:38 AM
Well well well... after reading that little argument over on BMGf i'll have to say that wayc is the most wintastic defender of human x Pokemon ever. I mean... I try and I win but I really do have trouble getting my points across sometimes as my vocabulary isn't that extensive. xD
Awwww, thanks! ^_^ I certainly try because it's something I really believe in.

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me back, too. ^^

I think that Latias and Ash would make pretty babies. Humans with beautiful golden eyes, or I can imagine a slightly pink-tinted Latias with black on her head and Ash's eyes, being a daddy's girl and flying around with him wherever he went. Ehe.

Bayleef and Ash would have some pretty children too. I can imagine a little baby girl that looks like a human baby, but is green with darker green sprouts around her neck and a short tail and a leaf coming out of her head, and slightly fuzzy all around, with Bayleef's eyes and her look of determination.

Would babies that appear all human between a pokemon/human pairing hatch out of an egg, do you all think? That would be pretty strange to watch. Or could it depend on if the female in the pair was a human or Pokemon? Always live-birth if the human is the female and always egg-birth if the Pokemon is the female, or would it switch off no matter what?

Katsu Koneko
7th May 2008, 2:41 AM
Hehe don't we al love Katsu *glomps*

Oh yeah Pikashipping is cute, and Altoshipping is sweet. Them two were really close to becoming canon. ^_^

X3 YAY GLOMP TACKLE! *tackles*

Pikashipping, Altoshipping, Staffshipping, Bunnyshipping, Dreamshipping, and many others. xD -cough-

Whiscash
7th May 2008, 12:15 PM
Oooh, awesome topic!

Whiscash x anyone babies plz. XD;; No, really? Um, I think Pikashipping, Altoshipping, Identicalshipping, WaterNarcshipping...oh there's so many possibilities~ Pretty much any pretty Pokémon with a pretty human really. XD

EmberGryphon
8th May 2008, 4:45 PM

Polarisshippy babies would make me happy. ^___^ Pretty lady + pretty bird make pretty kids, I'd think. Vagabondshipping, too... Maylene's hair and Lucario's ears, aww. LuckyCharmsshipping babies would be cute, and Staffshipping/Extinctionshipping kids...

Katsu Koneko
9th May 2008, 9:28 AM
X3 Hehe. In the latest episodes, Satoshi and Pika..

kept looking at each other. :D

SQUEE~ ^w^

ChloboShoka
9th May 2008, 5:34 PM
Oooh, awesome topic!

Whiscash x anyone babies plz. XD
Wishcash x Wallace - A beautiful man, beautiful pokemon so they would make a beautiful baby together. A baby mermaid with Wishcashes eyes and wallace's hair.

Whiscash x Delia
A cute new mersibling for Ash

Whiscash x Prof Oak
Imagine the complete jelously from Muk, the complete shock from Gary when he finds out that his new auntie or Uncle is much younger than him, and also to add to the shock, the fact that it's half fish half human.

Misty x Whiscash - Misty loves water pokemon. I'm sure she loves them enough to have babies with them. Hehe

And for the egg hatching or labour, when the pokemon eithe rget pregnant or lay on egg. Nurse Joy and her Girlfriend Chansey/Blissey can be the midwives.

Vycksta
11th May 2008, 10:39 PM
Arg, I hate it when SPPf's lag doesn't put my posts through! *tried to post two days ago*

@ Orenji: First off, yes I DID coin Sumizoneshipping for Courtney x Absol and while doing so, it seems that I found another ship I haven't submitted either; Suishideshipping, Marley x Seadra. Better submit both. ;D

As for the plotbunny... we'll see. I want to complete the Zoey centric SapphirePearlshipping before I go to Dallas on the 28th, that is my main priority on the fanfiction front. Maybe when I get back as I am kinda psyched to write it.

*randomly glomps Katsu* EVERYONE LOVES TO GLOMP TEH KATSU. *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Nynaeveshipping babies would make me fanspaz all over the world thrice over every day for the rest of my life; little baby Sneasels with violet eyes and hair... and maybe violet tails too? OMG SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. sjhdfsjhdgfjshd

Courtney with any Pokemon would produce gorgeous babies, cause that is what she is... and dare I say it but TotalEclipseshipping babies. Yes, i'm kinda converted. My own bloody one-shot kinda converted me. Teh fork. *shoves Dawn with May*

Orenji-chan
11th May 2008, 11:21 PM
@ Vycksta -- That is good to hear, thanks for clearing that up. :]

@ Katsu Koneko -- Wow, that's pretty cute! Yay, more Pikashipping hints.

Here (http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p11/Kisa_is_kawaii/mai.gif) is some pretty Mai x Arcanine fan-art. This is from
teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp/indexgh.htm), of course.

Hmm, I kind of like this pairing now. (:
Too bad I couldn't find any Courtney x Absol on that website. All I could find was Ruby x Absol.

johnnyd2
11th May 2008, 11:28 PM
nice art Orenji, i remember seeing that before. I had a bit of a tough birthday this year both IRL and on the internet, i got nothing on DA X_X. least i got good stuff in RL.

Vycksta
12th May 2008, 12:12 AM
You're welcome Orenji... and nice Onlyshipping fanart you found there. *waves in Marley folder* The only Onlyshipping art I have seen before that one is... well, mature. It's on AGNPH after all. ;D

Glad you had a good birthday Johnny. *thumbs up*

johnnyd2
12th May 2008, 12:15 AM
actually, i had a tough birthday as i said X_X. didnt really get much surprise, i got everything i asked for, but nothing i didnt ask for, its complicated. cant wait for next year though ^_^.

Jbstormburst
12th May 2008, 1:08 AM
Man, why wouldn't people like you, Katsu, if this is what happens here most of the time (tackles Katsu and glomps her)

Well, as for the cutest babies, AltoShipping FTW, especially considering the uses of Latias' human form (wink wink).

Whiscash
12th May 2008, 8:19 AM
@Gholy (can I call you that? ^^; ): I like those Whiscash ships! =D Oooh, never considered Whiscash x Delia before...but I heart RainDanceshipping (Wallace x Whiscash) a whole lot. ^^

@johnnyd2: Um, it's a bit late now but happy birthday anyway? ^^; *gives you Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping stuff*