PDA

View Full Version : YGO:Force of the Breaker

ShinyManafi
17th October 2006, 1:01 AM
New set after Strike of Neos?
Supposed to feature Jewel beast monsters and the rest of Johan's cards, such as his spells and traps

the_rabbit
17th October 2006, 12:52 PM
You say Jewel Beast monsters and Johan's cards like they aren't one in the same..

We only have roughly 10 cards revealed from STON, and CDIP isn't even out in the TCG yet, why exactly do people care about sets so far in the future?

Rabbit

The Requiem
17th October 2006, 5:05 PM
Because CDIP is 98% garbage cards.

FireKero!
17th October 2006, 5:53 PM
More like 99%, but whose really keeping track, huh?

The Jewel beast don't seem that horrible. Mabye well get the rest of Syrus' cards this set too.

Mikau
17th October 2006, 6:21 PM
Because CDIP is 98% garbage cards.

Agreed. It's true I really couldn't care less about CDIP. I'll stick to getting POTD packs instead.

cybermew
17th October 2006, 6:39 PM
Sorry to spam but It's not on the abrieveations page so can I ask,what does CDIP mean, I know about Strike of Neos but not the other ones

striker
17th October 2006, 6:40 PM
thats true what does it mean

Mikau
17th October 2006, 6:42 PM
CDIP means Cyber Dark Impact. I believe it's the next booster set being released. In North America I think.

cybermew
17th October 2006, 7:00 PM
Thanx, that helps

ShinyManafi
17th October 2006, 9:46 PM
Cyberdark Impact is being released sometime in November in North America and I'm going to that pre-release if I can no matter how trashy the cards are.

FireKero!
18th October 2006, 2:12 AM
ShinyManafi, I'd only go if the Manga card was really good, like Deck Destruction Virus Of Death (lol), or Crush Card Virus, or Shrink, or something...

ShinyManafi
18th October 2006, 2:14 AM
That's exactly why I'm going ^_^, I hope though,
If I go I better get something wothwhile, it takes me two hours to get to my pre-release

FireKero!
18th October 2006, 2:15 AM
Lucky you. I have to travel like, 4 hours just to pick up my crappy release card and some boosers. (Hidden Soldiers was a waste)

ShinyManafi
18th October 2006, 2:27 AM
At least I walked out with a Dogma and a Flare Neos,

I hope Force of the Breaker is confirmed soon

The Requiem
18th October 2006, 4:43 AM
ShinyManafi, I'd only go if the Manga card was really good, like Deck Destruction Virus Of Death (lol), or Crush Card Virus, or Shrink, or something...

Deck Destruction Virus of Death IS Crush Card Virus dude..

lol. I doubt they'd give the SJC card away at a prerelease man.