PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Battle island. Discuss

Pages : [1] 2

Jay star
18th October 2006, 12:00 AM
Ok this is where members of pokemon battle island will be able to discuss the going ons and the ideas for inside the rpg ^^

Members
1/ Jaystar, Jamie Armstrong, Naetoru (Leader)
2/ Robynblclark, Alexa Rainsong, Cinder, cyndaquil
3/ Skeith, Jacob, Kanji, Ralts
4/ Hyuu, Kai Atarashi, Imulse, Korinku (Co-Leader)
5/ Pokemonbreederchris, Christopher Johonson, Scizzor (Co-Leader)
6/ Tyger-san, Holly Bedelle, Scarlet, Ninetails
7/ Krackerjack, Mike Shyler, Murkrow
8/ metagrossiron_fist, Jack Mariner, Breeze, Beautifly
9/ RMelody_009, Rachel McMahon, Almoney, Omanyte
10/crystal-zephyr, Nicola Marie Gail, Dait, Phanpy
11/
12/

Krug
18th October 2006, 12:04 AM
WOO 1st POST!
Anyway when when get to the island will we have free time to roam around?

Jay star
18th October 2006, 12:22 AM
Yeah mr richly will let us spend the rest of the day just relaxing and hanging out or whatever in the main area but the next day he will give us a set of island balls and send us into the wild pokemon part of the island.

EDIT AND ADD:
Robynblclark i just read your post in the rpg and i thought, do you have anyone who you wanted to bump into? because if not it could be me looking for my cabin and being lost (actually happens to me alot in hotels ^^!) and im saying all sorry but your character can have a go at me cos she is a cold person isnt she?

Krug
18th October 2006, 1:05 AM
Ok!Thats good!

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 1:05 AM
Really she just acts like that but yeah if it's fine with you ok then

Jay star
18th October 2006, 1:08 AM
yeah i understand thats just what she acts like :) ^^
so it is ok if im the person your character bumped into ?

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 1:13 AM
yep thats fine with me if someone does slight bunnying with my character i'm fine with it

Jay star
18th October 2006, 1:14 AM
i got another idea cos krug bumped robyn so how about i come along and find you tending to your cinder :D

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 1:15 AM
okey dokey then although krug should have asked first

Krug
18th October 2006, 1:17 AM
Sorry XP (10char)

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 1:17 AM
it's ok krug

Jay star
18th October 2006, 1:29 AM
aww my rpg members are so polite *so proud* :D lol

Krug
18th October 2006, 1:31 AM
Anyway is this island like a one facility battle frontier?*sips coffee"What?It' a cafe isn't it?

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 1:33 AM
Okay (0_o)

Jay star
18th October 2006, 1:35 AM
Anyway is this island like a one facility battle frontier?*sips coffee"What?It' a cafe isn't it?

lol and well yeah its an island and it has like a hotel with dining room kitchen a small bar area (no alchole) and theres stalls outside in a cleared area with a pokemon merry go round is and behind that is a sort of small roller coaster.

And then of corse in the middle of the island of the main side is the stadium :D devided into 2 fields so 2 battles will go on at a time i think i might make it one battle field though.

Also dont forget to give an honest rating of what you think of this rpg so far but do it whenever you feel like it and if you think to wait a while longer wait a whiel till more stuff happens

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 1:38 AM
that sounds awesome ^_^ :D:(:)

Jay star
18th October 2006, 1:40 AM
Thanks robyn ^^ and guys posts getting a little too short, just try and make them as long as you can ok ^^ or else a mod will come in and say about the posts being too short and make me restart it :P ^^ lol

Krug
18th October 2006, 1:42 AM
Anyway I'll try to lengthen my posts!

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 1:44 AM
Go Krug you can do it if you try

Jay star
18th October 2006, 1:51 AM
ok cool, so guys lets get some posting :D i was thinking of making the bout have an accident maybe? not yet but soon maybe. Or have team rocket be on the ship and then blast them off of the ship in a like joint effort ^^

Hyuu
18th October 2006, 1:52 AM
The people in this RPG are nice ^^

I'm a bit stuck about what to post about. There's nothing going on and I'm poor at starting things :p

EDIT: XD Jay Star posted when I was typing this post.

I'm fine with either, they both sound interesting... though if we're going to do a battle, let's make sure to have the opponent Pokemon attack or at least react and that sometimes our own Pokemon screw up. *shrug* I just see a lot of battles where the opponenet doesn't even attack and that's rather irritable for me (but I'm a perfectionist.)

Jay star
18th October 2006, 1:55 AM
Yay hyuu another person to join in on this little session ^^ and yeah i am soo happy that there are such nice people here ^^ i am very happy ^^

Umm well im going to post after somone else posts something that im going to go into my room and get drop off my back pack and check if my luggage case got there and then come out so maybe hyuu your character can get caught by a woman in red, i described her in a previous post on the ship shes a free range character anyone can control her and she loves pokemon, so just make a bit of a scene how she ignores you but loves your pokemon then walks off lol.

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 2:02 AM
Hi there Hyuu

(has anyone seen my spoilers in my sig)

Krug
18th October 2006, 2:04 AM
Floatsel Is Missing!have You Seen Him?

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 2:06 AM
he fell overboard

Krug
18th October 2006, 2:08 AM
he fell overboard
XDDD
Anyway the mystery continues until I can post again!(Unless he's in someone's cabin)

Jay star
18th October 2006, 2:10 AM
I thought that if robyn posts again and then i go into my cabin floatsel sneaks in after me and i see him then decide to find his trainer and then i come looking for you, the start of the peopel getting together in the main hall at least woudl bring more action ^^ lol

Come on guys ^^ we need more posting :D, munchlax, hyuu join in the fun :P *is in a mega rpg mood now*

Evil Munchlax
18th October 2006, 2:13 AM
Alrigft I'll post, Jay.

Jay star
18th October 2006, 2:13 AM
Yay more people posting :D lol

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 2:15 AM
Alexa threw him overboard mwahahahaha *coughnotreallycough*

I posted alexa going back to her cabin

Jay star
18th October 2006, 2:25 AM
Nice posts guys so far :D im gonna make a post now and how about we meet up in a sec hyuu ? when i come out of my room its cos naetoru senses another pokemon and your pokemon could like my naetorus sweet scent attack :D

Hyuu
18th October 2006, 2:28 AM
Nice posts guys so far :D im gonna make a post now and how about we meet up in a sec hyuu ? when i come out of my room its cos naetoru senses another pokemon and your pokemon could like my naetorus sweet scent attack :D

Sure! I was going to make Impulse do something like that. I was only having a hard time thinking up a reason.

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 2:28 AM
this is off topic but i made a hikari d/p boy (not sure of name) couple sprite *smiles at achievement* check spoiler #1

Krug
18th October 2006, 2:30 AM
I like it robynblclark!

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 2:31 AM
robyn sounds better

Krug
18th October 2006, 2:36 AM
WOW!This has to be jay's longest post 0_0

Hyuu
18th October 2006, 2:36 AM
this is off topic but i made a hikari d/p boy (not sure of name) couple sprite *smiles at achievement*

It looks great, no real choppy parts, except for maybe some bits of the shading. I'm no sprite expert, but it looks great. Since we're off-topic, I'm also joining your board Robyn.

Now, steering this back on-topic. Curious, does anyone have a dream team ready for this RPG, what with the new D/P Pokemon? And would they like to share?

Krug
18th October 2006, 2:39 AM
I'm not giving out any info!You'll just have to find out!

Jay star
18th October 2006, 2:42 AM
Hello people im back and i made a post dno if its my longest ever lol but its longer than some of my others i found floatsel and made alot of noise for everyone to come to the corridor and have a big meeting so everyone get together in the hall and well decide something to do :D
And wow robyn thats awsome :D love the couples hikari and dp guy (dno his name either ^^) it looks ace!

I am thinking about getting an aipom, cos then ill have a pokemon i am familiar with that can become a diamond and pearl pokemon if i want it too, and i am thinking of a minomutchii :D

ALSO can we tell each other here or in the last post in the rpg post whenever you have to go please just so the others arent here wondering where youve gone please ^^ thanks guys and gal :D

robynblclark
18th October 2006, 2:47 AM
i really did make it myself and i'm a beginner

Jay star
18th October 2006, 2:48 AM
Well done robyn ^^ it looks great especially for a beginner, see the 3 trainer sprites in my sig i made all of them but ive been making a sprites for a while now :)

Krug
18th October 2006, 2:49 AM
Great!Anyway title for recent post:FLOATSEL ATTACKS!
My latest post alo sheds light on floatel's past...a bit.

Hyuu
18th October 2006, 2:58 AM
ALSO can we tell each other here or in the last post in the rpg post whenever you have to go please just so the others arent here wondering where youve gone please ^^ thanks guys and gal :D

I've got about one-two hours. It varies. I can extend the time really if I want to, but that's an estimated amount.

Jay star
18th October 2006, 3:00 AM
Ok but when people do leave notify the others here ok ^^ and also i dont know how long i have cos my brothers when they come in they will want computer and they have like "work" stuff to do (work stuff my *** but meh) anyway, continueing with rpg, nice posts krug and hyuu there :D and where has robyn gone?

Krug
18th October 2006, 3:06 AM
I really don't know,maybe to eat dinner?

Jay star
18th October 2006, 3:09 AM
ok, anyway guys i just posted and now all 3 of us are in my cabin lol so what shall we do now ?? i was thinking maybe a bit of rivallry but bonding can happen with talk of us being 3 of the trainers for the battle island tournament and then the bout shakes violently as if something hits and then we rush outside to see a outline of something blue swim away under water swiftly and then we look left and in the far distance is battle island and mr richly will say over the speakers at this point that we will arive in about an hour maybe ??

Krug
18th October 2006, 3:16 AM
Read my post XD
I say that woman got what she deserved!

Jay star
18th October 2006, 3:29 AM
ok cool posts guys tonight :D and i can tell once the real action starts it will become FANTASTICLY AMAZING because a rpg can only be as good as the people in it;) yeah i am cheesey but i mean it guys, ok so take care and talk soon ok, i gotta go now so brothers can "work" (yeah right) cya people and well done today seriously :D.

Krug
18th October 2006, 3:31 AM
Ok!See Ya!

Evil Munchlax
19th October 2006, 1:27 AM
ok cool, so guys lets get some posting :D i was thinking of making the bout have an accident maybe? not yet but soon maybe. Or have team rocket be on the ship and then blast them off of the ship in a like joint effort ^^

That sounds interesting!(Not being sarcastic.)I sort of want something like that too happen as well.

Jay star
19th October 2006, 1:32 AM
Ok lets have a vote most votes when i come on tomorow at about 7:30 pm for me and its 00:30 now so lol but whatever one wins i will make happen.

Boat gets hit by a large blue pokemon under water and starts to sink

Boat is attacked by team rocket and we blast them off with joint effort

Boat runs into a strange sudden storm as we get near the island and we see the large shadow that starts pulling the boat appart

My vote is shadow pulls boat appart

Evil Munchlax
19th October 2006, 1:47 AM
Hmmm....it's either the pokemon that hit's it or the storm......well the storm for me.It sounds more cool and realistic....sort of like King Kong too!:D

robynblclark
19th October 2006, 1:49 AM
I go with choice #3

Krug
19th October 2006, 1:58 AM
Number three...I could go off the boat and start to fight the shadow with floatsel...

Jay star
19th October 2006, 2:11 AM
ok even if everyone else who we have doing stuff in the rpg vots for one of the others the shadow has won so shall i make it happen now whiel a few of us are on to role play some stuff happening now? and you and your floatsel can battle but rmeember you dont know what the shadow is and no pokemon attacks will have any effect apart from one type and no one here has that type for a hint to you.

Ah no !!! lol i have to go for now guys but hey you guys can do the rpg without me for a while if you want but dont have the shadow come yet, say that i wanted to have anap and get changed so i went into my room, krug in your next post can you say that as you guys do something i say i go to have a shower and a nap with naetoru and i will post tomorow 1st thing about the boat being attacked by shadow :D
take care all and have fun rping:D ^^
^^
^^

Charziken
19th October 2006, 3:57 AM
The large shadow thing seems very interesting and I would like to see that more than the other two. My vote is for the shadow.

robynblclark
19th October 2006, 8:42 PM
I plan on posting later but not yet busy

Krug
20th October 2006, 2:49 AM
In my most recent post I made a indirect stinkoman refrence.(If you know who stinkoman is,then can YOU find it?)

Hyuu
20th October 2006, 2:53 AM
Just wanted to tell you that for the next three days, I will have a guarenteed absense within the forums. Real life events...

Possibly today as well, since I have work to do. Just leave Kai out of everything. When I come back, than I'll make up an excuse for him.

Jay star
20th October 2006, 4:58 AM
Just wanted to tell you that for the next three days, I will have a guarenteed absense within the forums. Real life events...

Possibly today as well, since I have work to do. Just leave Kai out of everything. When I come back, than I'll make up an excuse for him.

Ok cool thats alright and thank you for telling me and giving me the headsup
*Bows* ^^

Charziken
20th October 2006, 5:05 AM
So... What's next? Our characters are sort of out cold and I don't think any one else is on. What do we do?

Skeith
20th October 2006, 3:53 PM
Hi sorry i'm late, I'll arrive on the island with ralts(kanji) via teleport, I'll pull some people out of the water

Jay star
20th October 2006, 4:35 PM
Welcome skeith and that sounds cool but i never accepted your signup, but this once ill let it slip and accept you ^^ and that sounds like a good idea for you to pull people out of the water ^^

Charziken
20th October 2006, 4:46 PM
Yery good considering I'm in the middle of the water and out cold.

Jay star
20th October 2006, 5:31 PM
And so am i , but guys remember hyuu:kai is away for a few days and dosent want to be pulled onto shore cos he will make his own mysterious way back to us.

PokemonBreederChris
20th October 2006, 7:20 PM
Well if you guys need an LSU person to appear *Hint**Hint*

Scyther/Scizzor or I shall come to Battle area, and save yee RPGers from this RPG so hopefully it can survive even longer then

Charziken
21st October 2006, 5:00 AM

Scyther/Scizzor or I shall come to Battle area, and save yee RPGers from this RPG so hopefully it can survive even longer then

Um, their is no need for that. Skeith's character got us out.

Jay star
21st October 2006, 11:31 PM

Ok thats cool as i said give your sign up asap on the sign up thread because i have extended amount of places.

Skeith
21st October 2006, 11:34 PM
I have a few suggestions for what the shadow could be besides Kyogre.
1. A ghost (as they turned up like that if you didn't have the slith cope in fr/lg
2. A shadow pokemon from xd

Charziken
21st October 2006, 11:36 PM
I like the Shadow pokemon idea more than I like the ghost but a Shadow pokemon can't multiple when cut into pieces 'cause the shadow got cut by Naetoru's Solarbeam and then multiplied to two shadows IIRC.

Jay star
21st October 2006, 11:41 PM
Thanks for your suggestions but i already have an idea for what the shadow is already, at the moment you have to wait for other obsticles to arive other than the shadow, and it is not kyogre that brought the shadow.

And guys remember to post in the main rpg as much as possible but please keep the posts 5 lines at least please ^^ thankyou.

Hyuu
22nd October 2006, 6:55 AM
I'll still be away for a majority of Sunday, but I was curious. Could I create another character who is a relative of Kai's? Since Kai is missing currently, he'll be someone in charge of finding the boy or a blood relative? Because I believed that our Pokemon had to be of the basic level and now I see we have Charizard's and Scizor's ^^;;

Charziken
22nd October 2006, 7:20 AM
I'll still be away for a majority of Sunday, but I was curious. Could I create another character who is a relative of Kai's? Since Kai is missing currently, he'll be someone in charge of finding the boy or a blood relative? Because I believed that our Pokemon had to be of the basic level and now I see we have Charizard's and Scizor's ^^;;

You forgot Floatsel....

Skeith
22nd October 2006, 11:18 AM
Sorry aboat the multi-posts last nite, my internet played up

Edit- Hyuu if you want a thrid form pokemon you could have something like your charater waking up on top of your pokemon which evolved to save you and then evolve it again in a battle latter on

Jay star
22nd October 2006, 6:51 PM
Welceo mback hyuu sort of hehe
anyway yeah well why dont you use your character still have have your korinku evolve as skeith said, my naetoru is a basic pokemon but its still pretty strong (is considering when he gets diamond not letting his naetoru evolve) i love naetoru lol

PokemonBreederChris
22nd October 2006, 6:54 PM
you see my character is a hired expert to come and help, you know like in those movies, but he sees this is more then he can handle, and eventually warms up to the kids....any way, that Is why I have a scizzor, also you can have a scizzor at level 4 for all you know, all you need is metal coat, it is like have a raichu at level 5, but my scizzor is arround level 50-60

Skeith
22nd October 2006, 10:07 PM
I'm wondering are phases like "you bast-" allowed if not alert me and i'll change my last post in the rpg

Jay star
22nd October 2006, 10:48 PM
well if you dont finish the word like that its ok with me but still abide by forumes rules on language, also remember you may even lose in your 1st rounds, cos pokemon dont really have levels in the rpg but i understand what you mean chris with scizzor but we will have to wait and see.

Hyuu
22nd October 2006, 11:13 PM
Edit- Hyuu if you want a thrid form pokemon you could have something like your charater waking up on top of your pokemon which evolved to save you and then evolve it again in a battle latter on

Not so much I want a third stage. In fact, the character wouldn't have a third stage. I just would've picked something more to my choice had I known we were not exactly going to be beginners, because I barely know anything about Korinku and the D/P Pokemon so I thought it was fairly fitting for the situation if we were going on the island. I'd have gone with something more traditional if I'd known we were fighting on higher levels. *Shrug*

Charziken: I wasn't exactly being specific in my listing ^^;;;

PBC: I don't really need you, Charziken, Krug, or anyone else to really explain. I was just confused at first with the limits, I guess. Though it was never explictly stated, I asumed that the island was for beginners.

Jay star
23rd October 2006, 4:34 PM
Not so much I want a third stage. In fact, the character wouldn't have a third stage. I just would've picked something more to my choice had I known we were not exactly going to be beginners, because I barely know anything about Korinku and the D/P Pokemon so I thought it was fairly fitting for the situation if we were going on the island. I'd have gone with something more traditional if I'd known we were fighting on higher levels. *Shrug*

Charziken: I wasn't exactly being specific in my listing ^^;;;

PBC: I don't really need you, Charziken, Krug, or anyone else to really explain. I was just confused at first with the limits, I guess. Though it was never explictly stated, I asumed that the island was for beginners.

I said somewhere in the signups that we have been invited because we are experienced trainers, well how about this, you change your pokemon at the pokemon centre, its ok to change your 1st pokemon as long as you dont change any others and after you start catching pokemon you have to use the one you brough with you aswell. how does that sounds for you? you could say you noticed the trainers are all strong so you need to go with something stronger. and welcome back ^^

robynblclark
23rd October 2006, 4:58 PM
on my last post i faint and then a shadowy figure comes towards me and it is the shadow thingy

Razor Shiftry
23rd October 2006, 5:23 PM
can we catch any pokemon?and can they be eveolved pokemon?or not?

Jay star
23rd October 2006, 5:27 PM
You can catch any pokemon but legendary or final evos
like for snorleax you have to catch munchlax and if you want blaziken you have to catch combusken or torchic.

Razor Shiftry
23rd October 2006, 5:45 PM
ok then.
oh and whens the tornament starting? and do we just battle each other or with other trainers as well?

Jay star
23rd October 2006, 6:13 PM
The tourny will start after everyone has caught at least one more pokemon and then a siren will go off and everyone must get to the stadium as soon as they can and we will face each other.

Charziken
23rd October 2006, 6:56 PM
Sorry if I haven't posted much, I keep missing a lot of things.

Razor Shiftry
23rd October 2006, 7:48 PM
do the pokemon only know 4 moves?

Charziken
23rd October 2006, 7:54 PM
To my information, yes, but I would ask Jay Star once he's on if I were you.

PokemonBreederChris
23rd October 2006, 7:55 PM
I am thinking Mr. Richy is really a corrupt evil man, I hope you all see him that way.....Or I will edit my last post.

You see, Chris is not at all bad, but he has to do what Richy tells him, for he fears his loss of a job, more then befriending the kids.

Anyway, I was thinking he utterly crushes every one except Jamie, at the last battle, or something like that...

Skeith
23rd October 2006, 8:10 PM
I kinda guess'd that mr richly would be evil and an idea for the battle where you get crushed, the tournerment has a 2 vs 2 semi-final match or any 2 v 2 match for that matter, where my charater and yours gets paired up against Jays and Robins.

Charziken
23rd October 2006, 8:24 PM
So, where will my character end up in that tournament?

robynblclark
23rd October 2006, 8:28 PM
i don't know we still need to figure this out

Razor Shiftry
23rd October 2006, 8:54 PM
do the pokemon have to learn attacks in the right order? and does anyone know if wild pokemon can know egg moves?

Skeith
23rd October 2006, 8:57 PM
do the pokemon have to learn attacks in the right order? and does anyone know if wild pokemon can know egg moves?

Its like the tv show so they know every attack they ever learn, though i think you have to mention useing a tm for tm moves and I'm not to sure what the case is with egg moves

Razor Shiftry
23rd October 2006, 9:14 PM
so, if the trapinch i just caught knew dig and then it evolved, then the vibrava will know dragonbreath?

Charziken
23rd October 2006, 9:15 PM
so, if the trapinch i just caught knew dig and then it evolved, then the vibrava will know dragonbreath?

That would make sense but I don't know.

Razor Shiftry
23rd October 2006, 9:16 PM
we will all have to wait for Jay star then...

robynblclark
23rd October 2006, 9:25 PM
this is off topic but the sprite in the first spoiler i made is awesome

on topic:yes we'll have to wait for Jay Star or I guess so

Charziken
23rd October 2006, 9:27 PM
I'm still waiting for him to permit something I want to do.

Razor Shiftry
23rd October 2006, 9:28 PM
I'm still waiting for him to permit something I want to do.

whats that?

Charziken
23rd October 2006, 9:33 PM
whats that?

Catching another pokemon.

Razor Shiftry
23rd October 2006, 9:53 PM
you can can't you? thats what i've done...

Charziken
23rd October 2006, 10:56 PM
you can can't you? thats what i've done...

I just want to make sure it's ok. Also, how many other people have done that?

Skeith
23rd October 2006, 11:12 PM
Me, Robin and Jay Star it should be ok for you too

Charziken
23rd October 2006, 11:19 PM
Me, Robin and Jay Star it should be ok for you too

Ok, and I know you're letting me borrow Kanji for a little bit, but I don't know what moves it can use. Mind telling me?

Skeith
23rd October 2006, 11:53 PM
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/280.shtml all the level up ones plus shadowball

Charziken
24th October 2006, 12:17 AM
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/280.shtml all the level up ones plus shadowball

Thanks, now I can finish my post.

krackerjack
24th October 2006, 1:04 AM
ladies and gentle men I have officially become one of the people on battle island expect really weird things to happen. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and stuff.

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 1:08 AM
hi eevee lover who loves eevee more than me

random words o' wisdom:
No matter how much you eat there's always room for dessert

back on topic:Look my character saved people and the total times she saved people on this would be tree four times

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 1:15 AM
Krackerjack, perhaps you can be like my character, hired by Goldy to 'punish' the other kids....Or what not, also, can SOMEONE INTERCEPT SCIZZOR!?

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 1:30 AM
not me I'm staying away from the creepy lady loving Scizzor

krackerjack
24th October 2006, 1:32 AM
dude I'm koed in the water
not a bad Idea pbc

Charziken
24th October 2006, 1:50 AM
Krackerjack, perhaps you can be like my character, hired by Goldy to 'punish' the other kids....Or what not, also, can SOMEONE INTERCEPT SCIZZOR!?

I could intercept Scizzor if you want.

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 1:56 AM
Ok, dokie, but MAKE SURE TO GIVE THE DOCUMENTS TO A FRIEND! Or something like that.

I am going to heavily train an Aron, so it will be super strong, I will do nothing except eat sleep and train, the days to come....

Charziken
24th October 2006, 2:00 AM
Ok, dokie, but MAKE SURE TO GIVE THE DOCUMENTS TO A FRIEND! Or something like that.

I am going to heavily train an Aron, so it will be super strong, I will do nothing except eat sleep and train, the days to come....

Thing is, some else has got to post cause I all ready got my post up...

Edit: Nevermind

krackerjack
24th October 2006, 2:02 AM
yo I hope what I posted was okay because I put that I interupted scizzor and am going to try and find you

oh skeith if you wanted to find the scizzor you can I'll just edit my post so that I never saw it

Hyuu
24th October 2006, 2:13 AM
I said somewhere in the signups that we have been invited because we are experienced trainers, well how about this, you change your pokemon at the pokemon centre, its ok to change your 1st pokemon as long as you dont change any others and after you start catching pokemon you have to use the one you brough with you aswell. how does that sounds for you? you could say you noticed the trainers are all strong so you need to go with something stronger. and welcome back ^^

Well, fairly after a day's rest and a fun day with friends, I must say I was belly-whining and irritable the whole of yesterday (got into a fight with a friend, tired from the game, tired from the band competition. I have definately been through much worse *shrug*) My apologizes, but I should've just dealed. But thank you for providing that solution.

I will reintroduce Kai soon. How many days have passed since the shadow problem, if any?

Jay star
24th October 2006, 2:16 AM
WOW you people got busy ^^, im so happy :P im glad you did though shows that the rpg isnt a total flop ^^! anyway ok so i will say what my ideas are for what i rememeber of requests i read.

Yes you can catch pokemon now but not legendarys of final evolution pokemon

A pokemon can learn any moves it can in the game, if its a tm or hm move you have to have trained to use it or learn it on the island, you can have EVERY move of a pokemons when you catch it, they are wild and not completely trained but on the island they are some how stronger than normal wild pokemon.

The trapinch if it knows dig and evolves into a vibrava, yes it will learn dragonbreath upon evolving

The placing of the tournament i am thinking about a way to do some fair battle tactics or i will predetermin a winner before the battle happens, please note i will be chosing all battle parings and if anyone has some advice for how to do a posting battle thats fair then please pm me.

Also if anyone has any questions for me that i havent answerd or in the future want me to answer, pm them to me and if it is ok with eveyrone i will post the questio nand my answer on this discussion thread to let everyone else know but if you are not ok with me posting the question and answer here then please do specify.

^^ i hope i have done well at answering everyones questions and as i say if there are any more please feel totally free, and bliged ^^ to pm me them ^^

Now i will go read what i think is alot of posts in the rpg and do some posting of my own ^^

I do hope i am doing a good job, this is only my 2nd rpg so if you wouldnt mind could you all tell me what you think so far? ^^

Thank you ^^

Skeith
24th October 2006, 2:24 AM
yo I hope what I posted was okay because I put that I interupted scizzor and am going to try and find you

oh skeith if you wanted to find the scizzor you can I'll just edit my post so that I never saw it

Its alright i've edited mine

Jay star
24th October 2006, 2:25 AM
Well, fairly after a day's rest and a fun day with friends, I must say I was belly-whining and irritable the whole of yesterday (got into a fight with a friend, tired from the game, tired from the band competition. I have definately been through much worse *shrug*) My apologizes, but I should've just dealed. But thank you for providing that solution.

I will reintroduce Kai soon. How many days have passed since the shadow problem, if any?

Its ok hyuu i hope everything is ok with you friend now ^^ and the last i knew it was night time but i was going to make the sun be rising in the end of my post unless somone else has ^^ alot has happend since i was here this morning and mum used computer for work and then sims O_0 and since sims takes my mums life under its control only got of like at 1 o clock here am and its 1:24 here now lol

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 2:29 AM
What do I think!? What do I think!?

It is absolutely horrable, you should drop dead now! You suck at making RPGS.

No, seriously, I think it is a good and popular, no cliched idea, but people PLEASE MAKE Catching pokemon allot harder, My friend Hyuu, did a fifteen minute pidgey battle in PokemonBattle academy 1, ask him we still joke about it...

krackerjack
24th October 2006, 2:36 AM
my goodness anyway your scizzor is with me now and some kid is following me. Who does he think he is 007? lol I haven't caught a pokemon yet but I can guarantee you I'm going to catch something pathetically weak.
maybe a retarded psyduck?
I was wondering if I could change my person's height to about 6'0 instead because it makes more sense that he be that height.

Skeith
24th October 2006, 2:45 AM
Who does he think he is 007?

Nope, just a guy who's had some problems with that sizzor anyway i rechanged my post for 3 reasons 1. I hated what my charater was turning into (a spy), 2. Devon gave me an opening for kanji to reappear 3. you had changed your post and it made no sence without it

This is a great rpg (I like the lost style shadow), anyway if you have a problem with the battles being to short please give us a set number of lines per battle e.g. 7

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 2:47 AM
good, that would do, a retarded psyduck, I am going to catch an Aron and train it into an Aggron/lairon, and I will also obtain a flawed Mawhile you see:

Scizzor: The fastest strongest speed fighter, who never 'really' fights. It goes of on his own, and is obessed with ladies. Had a crush on Chris' late fiancee. loves to fight.

Aggron/Lairon: The tank of the team. Is very loyal, and is an incredible fighter, but uses his strong defense. Hates to fight, and just tires out the enemy. has a lasting fear of water.

Goldeen: The mascot of the team, she loves to swim, and often squirts Aggron/Lairon, to tease him. She is the youngest of them, and Chris does not let her fight all the time.

Mawhile: She is the other female of the group, she, unlike her type, does not decieve, she is a worry wort, and worries for the two males. She does not like to fight that much, but will battle, has a crush on Scizzor, but Scizzor does not like her, for she is that of a deciever type. She acts like the older sister of Goldeen, yet the younger sister of Aggron

Jay star
24th October 2006, 2:48 AM
Hey chris how come you was giving me the documents and your scizzor for a while???

Also chris i think you should read what kracker jack did to get the scizzors documents cos i dont think it fits in well with your scizzors character.

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 3:05 AM
Cause, Chris thinks Jamie is the leader of the group, and does not know that another associate (KrackerJack) is on the island, and it is near the aniversery of his fiancee's death. He gives you the Scizzor temp, for he did not want to have scizzor running amock chasing ladies, and stealing their undies....

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 3:09 AM
creepy perverted scizzor 0_o

Jay star
24th October 2006, 3:45 AM
The 1st battle match up has been decided, though this battle doesnt effect the tournament it is a battle to let everyone know the tournament and the cometition and the island in general has begun.

The match up is myself vs Christopher Johonson.

Remember this battle doesnot effect the tournament.

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 3:48 AM
Who will win!

*Scizzor cracks is knuckles in an intimidating way towards Jamie*

Jay star
24th October 2006, 4:00 AM
*Jamie and mukkuru who is on jamies shoulder are humming a tune and dont realise scizzors intimidation and mukkuru cheaps*

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 4:15 AM
*Alexa just hides in a corner away from the perverted scizzor*

Jay star
24th October 2006, 4:29 AM
lol aww robyn hehe but hey people if you are on you could post how you meet up with me and meet my new mukkuru who is on my shoulder from now lol

Skeith
24th October 2006, 4:29 AM
*Jacob yawns Ralts mimics him*

edity: I change my last post, to refelct that

Jay star
24th October 2006, 4:48 AM
*Jacob yawns Ralts mimics him*

edity: I change my last post, to refelct that

Wicked ace!! XD ^^

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 1:44 PM
i hope Jamie and chris make a decent fight cuz Jack and Holly are watching it and that way we get a good look at our future opponents eh?...hehehe...

hey, what pokemon has everyone got? i've sorta can't remember...
this is who ive got so far:

Breeze/Beautifly
Tara/Vibrava
Blaze/Combusken
Spiky/Cacnea

can everyone else post up all their current pokemon please?

ps:Jay Star, how come I'm not in ur sig? i am a member of this RPG...

oh and i hope you don't mind me setting up the stadium for Jamie and Chis, its a huge water stadium with lots of floats in it...

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 4:36 PM
i made a d/p version of my character

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/robynblclark/joe.png

now my pokemon

Cinder/Cyndaquil
Ivy/Ivysaur

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 5:40 PM
cool pic robyn...

Skeith
24th October 2006, 6:27 PM
My sqaud so far

Kanji/ Ralts
Kir/ Donkarasu
Aqua/ Marshtomp

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 6:56 PM
As I stated above....

Misty/Goldeen
Lairon/Lairon
Rukia/Mawhile
Destin/???(to be announced, his trump pokemon)

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 7:00 PM
'OOC: I hate you! Only my Goldeen will be good in this battle, and my lairon is afraid of water! I say Nay! How about a differant one! But I can pull a Brock and use Lairon to drain the field...'

PBC, which episode was this? i can't remember...

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 7:14 PM
i think you forgot your perverted scizzor

Skeith
24th October 2006, 7:30 PM
i think you forgot your perverted scizzor

I noticed that too i think he left it out because that krackerjack has it and since i'm posting

"why do you keep saying shooked when it's shocked"

I have mild dyslexia, It usually doesn't affect me but I am busy at the mo

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 7:35 PM
in english please

Skeith
24th October 2006, 7:46 PM
It is, heres a page on it http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/whatisdyslexia.html

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 7:49 PM
'OOC: I hate you! Only my Goldeen will be good in this battle, and my lairon is afraid of water! I say Nay! How about a differant one! But I can pull a Brock and use Lairon to drain the field...'

PBC, which episode was this? i can't remember...

just remembered which episode this was and just wondering but...is that allowed? i mean, its a raised tank of water and if PBC does a brock, then wouldn't everyone in the stadium get wet? remember, there are platforms on the water...
but then again, it would make it dramatic...

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 8:41 PM
it'd be nice if jay star was on then the battle could finally start

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 8:44 PM
it'd be nice if jay star was on then the battle could finally start

yar indeed...where is he? does he live in america or something? while we all live in England...

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 9:05 PM
i live in canada I donno where Jay Star lives

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 9:09 PM
do you?well i live in wet and miserable south west england

eonteam123456
24th October 2006, 9:22 PM
Awww, I didn't join...

Skeith
24th October 2006, 9:25 PM
do you?well i live in wet and miserable south west england

Ditto cept i live in the middlelands and i think jaystar lives here too

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 9:30 PM
Ditto cept i live in the middlelands and i think jaystar lives here too

then why the hell does he like coming on at random hours?...

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 9:31 PM
I'm pretty sure he said somewhere it had something to do with his mother last time

Skeith
24th October 2006, 9:34 PM
Its ok hyuu i hope everything is ok with you friend now ^^ and the last i knew it was night time but i was going to make the sun be rising in the end of my post unless somone else has ^^ alot has happend since i was here this morning and mum used computer for work and then sims O_0 and since sims takes my mums life under its control only got of like at 1 o clock here am and its 1:24 here now lol

Here's the post

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 9:35 PM
Here's why he comes on at random hours

whahahhaha...
why the hell i'm laughing i don't know...

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 9:36 PM
Jay star and I planned the battle last night, I might post it, but am still working out kinks, also Jaystar lives in the UK, six hour differance then that of America (or is if 4?)

I live in the Empire State, as well as one of the most historical/significant/powerful states in America.

New York!

If it was not for Texas and their illegal immigration, we would still be #2 in pop, second to Cali, but NOOO Texas comes and beat us!

Texas! New york has a rivalry with you, we want you replublican state, and your Bush out! Hail to Democratics! Also, we got Hilary Clinton, who soon might be first female president (which, I really don't like, since her views are worse then Kerry's)

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 9:42 PM
Jay star and I planned the battle last night, I might post it, but am still working out kinks, also Jaystar lives in the UK, six hour differance then that of America (or is if 4?)

its actually five to New York :P

krackerjack
24th October 2006, 10:52 PM
what did you guys do in the rp while I was gone for the night?

Razor Shiftry
24th October 2006, 10:59 PM
what did you guys do in the rp while I was gone for the night?

why don't you just read it? we can't post anymore anyway untill Jay Star or PBC post...*looks at my watch waiting...*

krackerjack
24th October 2006, 11:14 PM
well fine then I see how it is lol. just kidding

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 11:15 PM
or he could just post his character going to the stadium to sit down and watch the match

krackerjack
24th October 2006, 11:24 PM
yo pbc I got a good idea (for once) how about when I make my way to the stadium and scizzor sees you and goes to you.

PokemonBreederChris
24th October 2006, 11:47 PM
nah, I am working on battle post now though...

krackerjack
24th October 2006, 11:55 PM
in that case fine continue with what you were going to do.

Jay star
25th October 2006, 12:33 AM
The 1st part of mine and chriss battle is done now and chris is in charge of part 2 :D so go check it out everyone ^^

And yes i live in england :D but i live in the south of england i dont get on that often during the day i am the youngest of 4 bros and one has moved out but my other 2 bros and my mum are computer people too lol so the computer is on like all of the time so i get on at average once or maybe twice aday but dont worry if i get pulled away for a long time i will notify you all and make my character out of action for a while.

any more questions about me? lol ^^

krackerjack
25th October 2006, 12:42 AM
well that was a good fight, but the next match is going to be pretty tough to decide when you think about it.

Jay star
25th October 2006, 1:00 AM
Yeah we still have a to end this battle and if youve read the 1st part of the battle post what you do during intermission like talk to me or chris or others about the match because we are going to wait til a few more people post for the intermission before posting part two ^^

And thanks kracker jack about saying it was a good battle i had to write all of that one and part two is chris's turn to wirte.

And i was tihnking robyn if you post about coming down to see me we can have our *discussion* and then have the alarm go off and it will use the intermission time cos we want a few posts before part two ^^

robynblclark
25th October 2006, 1:03 AM
okey but I think the *discussion* should be discussed first

Charziken
25th October 2006, 1:03 AM
Jay Star, just out of curiosity, who's going to be my character's opponent in the match he's gonna be in? Or is that not decided yet?

Jay star
25th October 2006, 1:08 AM
ok robyn thats cool shall we do it here or pm or do you have msn?

And chariken i havent decided yet but mine and chriss match is an exibition match meaning it doesnt count to the tournament and is to let everyone know battle island has started.

Charziken
25th October 2006, 1:12 AM
All right, I got a little more time to train my pokemon up and catch one or two more. (I only have two for Pete's sake!)

robynblclark
25th October 2006, 1:14 AM
i have msn but that doesn't mean it has to be used

Jay star
25th October 2006, 1:28 AM
ok shall we talk about it here then robyn, i was thinking your character could come down during the break and he could tell her how he feels and they hug and then the alarm goes off and then after this battle me and chris get taken for a while by mr richly and you go to do some training knowing you will see me soon? or we could get together to go do training after the talk with mr richly.

robynblclark
25th October 2006, 1:33 AM
sounds good enough

i guess i'll go write that

Jay star
25th October 2006, 1:36 AM
That will be very cool ^^

ALSO A NOTE FOR EVERYONE
Can people sto pcatching starters now please, i think the ones we have is enough now.

Thankyou.

^^

krackerjack
25th October 2006, 2:17 AM
dude I have one pokemon
just one I haven't had the chance to catch anymore, but you know how that is. I guess it's because of my super fast murkcrow and me being caught up in the story, but it doesn't really matter.

Jay star
25th October 2006, 5:26 AM
dude I have one pokemon
just one I haven't had the chance to catch anymore, but you know how that is. I guess it's because of my super fast murkcrow and me being caught up in the story, but it doesn't really matter.

No its ok no battles that count for tournament will be happening til the day after this match of me and chris is done, after we have our battle everyone will be allowed to go get more pokemon and train them up ^^ so dont worry if you have one or 2 or even 6 pokemon at the moment, but i dont think anyone should have more than 4 by now and im going to go a bit without catching any new ones cos i got my 3 a bit fast i think, got caried away with the catching ^^!

Also could you guys tell me what you think of my trainer sprite in my sig, thats a sprite i made for myself of my character in this rpg, he looks like that at the moment because of the sudden cold wether the island is getting.

Charziken
25th October 2006, 5:40 AM
No its ok no battles that count for tournament will be happening til the day after this match of me and chris is done, after we have our battle everyone will be allowed to go get more pokemon and train them up ^^ so dont worry if you have one or 2 or even 6 pokemon at the moment, but i dont think anyone should have more than 4 by now and im going to go a bit without catching any new ones cos i got my 3 a bit fast i think, got caried away with the catching ^^!

Also could you guys tell me what you think of my trainer sprite in my sig, thats a sprite i made for myself of my character in this rpg, he looks like that at the moment because of the sudden cold wether the island is getting.

I think the trainer's sprite is cool but the weather doesn't bother my character after three years wandering in solitude with just Fire Storm around. (no house too by the way.)

Jay star
25th October 2006, 5:56 AM
Thats cool charziken i remember reading it in your sign up ^^

krackerjack
25th October 2006, 2:28 PM
charziken There is nothing wrong with your post or anything, but How can a person catch a pokemon during the intermission of a pokemon battle and a larvitar at that. Larvitar are really rare and you caught it in like 5 min.(the intermission cant be that long intermissions are usually 10mins.)? Dude it would take you 10 mins just to leave the stadium and come back you telling me you caught a pokemon in that amount of time??? I mean larvitar live in the mountains and the stadium is nowhere near the mountains.

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 2:44 PM
charziken There is nothing wrong with your post or anything, but How can a person catch a pokemon during the intermission of a pokemon battle and a larvitar at that. Larvitar are really rare and you caught it in like 5 min.(the intermission cant be that long intermissions are usually 10mins.)? Dude it would take you 10 mins just to leave the stadium and come back you telling me you caught a pokemon in that amount of time??? I mean larvitar live in the mountains and the stadium is nowhere near the mountains.

but Charziken wasn't even in the stadium...was he?

Skeith
25th October 2006, 2:46 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but charziken didn't turn up at the stadium

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 2:49 PM
yeah, i just read though the last lot of posts and charziken wasn't in the stadium- he was still outside catching pokemon...

anyway, who do you think will win? i think chris will but how?...

Skeith
25th October 2006, 3:03 PM
Anyway, I was thinking he utterly crushes every one except Jamie, at the last battle, or something like that...

I vote jamie, unless the other pokemon is extrmely powerful i doubt chris will win

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 3:15 PM
but chris has more experience and a secret superduperOMFGunbelievable pokemon...apparently...

Skeith
25th October 2006, 4:08 PM
but chris has more experience and a secret superduperOMFGunbelievable pokemon...apparently...

a secret superduperOMFGunbelievable pokemon, hrrm your right i can't decide now

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 4:22 PM
hey Skeith, do you want our characters to have a battle soon? not to long after the Jamie/chris battle? maybe strait after it and after the crowds have gone, just for fun and as a warm up, you know? it will still be on the water stadium or whatever...we still don't know if the terrain of the battlefield will change in the second half or not...
any way, what do you think?

Skeith
25th October 2006, 4:46 PM
sure sounds fun, though i think we may have to have it outside the stadium as Jaime's and Chris's was set up by mr richly

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 4:56 PM
:D ok then, gives me something to write about
i'll pm you about the plan on who's gonna win etc

Charziken
25th October 2006, 8:17 PM

Skeith and metagrossion fist are right, I didn't turn up at the stadium. My character still isn't very comfortable around others but he's waming up to them. He doesn't plan to reveal why until he can trust them. And I full well know where Larvitar live, hence not showing up do to the strain on time I would create.

Edit: Also I mentioned that the battle with the Larvitar had been going on for a while if you read carefully.

robynblclark
25th October 2006, 8:25 PM
I have to post a sorta mushy part which i will do soon went over part of it with Jay

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 8:28 PM
I have to post a sorta mushy part which i will do soon went over part of it with Jay

awwwwwwwww thats soooooooo cute!!!...
something like thats gonna happen in the Jack/Jacob battle as well...

robynblclark
25th October 2006, 11:03 PM
i wonder if Mr.Richly will set them up when he goes to talk to them

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 11:07 PM
i wonder if Mr.Richly will set them up when he goes to talk to them

set them up? what?

Charziken
25th October 2006, 11:10 PM
set them up? what?

I, too, am confused on this as well.

krackerjack
25th October 2006, 11:35 PM
I'm sorry my bad

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 11:49 PM
'OOC: I just did my long battle post, but the servers went dead, and it is not hear! OMG, I am stressed right now, all the writing lost....

EDIT: Am retyping it all, I know what I wrote, so I will edit this post again'

grrrr, hurry up then PBC, i want to know who wins!!!and i'm going to bed soon...
and then me and Skieth have got a battle to write up as well...

robynblclark
25th October 2006, 11:51 PM
Jay told me that he would have Mr.Richly talk to them about something after the battle or something like that sorry for the confusion

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 11:54 PM
Jay told me that he would have Mr.Richly talk to them about something after the battle or something like that sorry for the confusion

ok then...i wonder what...probably a publisity stunt...

krackerjack
25th October 2006, 11:55 PM
oh man when is pbc going to post I can't post anything until he posts

Skeith
25th October 2006, 11:58 PM
you could always post going back to your seat from the food court or something like that

robynblclark
25th October 2006, 11:59 PM
i might just be thinking about something someone else said I'm tired

Razor Shiftry
25th October 2006, 11:59 PM
i just messed around with the battle field in mine ^_^

krackerjack
26th October 2006, 12:01 AM
it wouldn't make sense, because I was talking to his character so if he doesn't write anything then I can't respond. I like to let people inside my character's thoughts it makes you understand him more and if he doesn't tell me what his character says then I can't tell you my character's thoughts.

robynblclark
26th October 2006, 12:01 AM
someone could get freaked out or something by the sorta mushy thing I worte

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 12:03 AM
nah, i won't, i think its cute...but could use a lil bit more description...but thats just me :D...

krackerjack
26th October 2006, 12:04 AM
I agree with the beautifly avatar description is key to any good rpg.

robynblclark
26th October 2006, 12:05 AM
I'm kinda a beginner at rping but I'm still better than some people

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 12:08 AM
I agree with the beautifly avatar description is key to any good rpg.

you're talking about me right?

I'm kinda a beginner at rping but I'm still better than some people

so am i and i think i'm ok at this...

robynblclark
26th October 2006, 12:10 AM
did PBC go offline

krackerjack
26th October 2006, 12:11 AM
Yeah i'm talking about the guy with the beautifly avatar.

and battle island is my second rpg my first was battle academy which I was the only one who posted. Mister beautifly avatar quit.

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah i'm talking about the guy with the beautifly avatar.

and battle island is my second rpg my first was battle academy which I was the only one who posted. Mister beautifly avatar quit.

i was basically the only one posting for quite a while and then you came but i was ahead of you so there was always going to be that problem and, being that there was no one of my level around, i quit.

geez, i am posting alot today...

oh, and do you think i should change my name? the one i've got now is abit long winded...

krackerjack
26th October 2006, 12:18 AM
lol me too
back on topic of this thread
pbc just went offline what the?

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 12:27 AM
so that he can type faster without distractions?

Skeith
26th October 2006, 12:30 AM
this my second rpg too

back on topic, hes probally saving it in word so it doesn't get deleted by a glitch again

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 12:42 AM
this my second rpg too

back on topic, hes probally saving it in word so it doesn't get deleted by a glitch again

thats what i always do, that way, my spelling is always perfect :D

krackerjack
26th October 2006, 12:45 AM
yeah me too lol
I use word count so that I dont accidentally post some crappy 200 word post that isn't descriptive at times

hey pbc's back online

PokemonBreederChris
26th October 2006, 12:55 AM
The internet is going wacky today, I lost an hour's worth of work, and well am incredibly busy, I can't really post right now, sorry.

Say that our fights gets postponed due to an earthquake or something, I am too busy and it is hard finding time to post.

Jay star
26th October 2006, 4:06 AM
Ah man, chris's internet went crazy :S

maybe ill ask him if i can write it because i can write it in word and ask him to check it 1st, chris dosent have word.

Also I just want to say since a few of you are saying that your are beginner rpgers, i just wanted to let you all know that i couldnt be happier with the people ive got ^^ i think you are all very nice and friendly people and all seem to be very imaginative people, i am very happy and proud that you are participating and i assume enjoying my rpg, i say my rpg but it is now our rpg really isnt it ^^

*getting mushy so i better cut it down a litte hehe*

But yes i am very happy with all of your posts, at times short but that is understandable but you have all proven to me that you are all very capable of making great posts.

^^ See you all soon and if anyone would like to make suggestions for the 1st knock out round of the tournament then please do pm me them ^^

Thankyou ^^

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 12:50 PM

maybe ill ask him if i can write it because i can write it in word and ask him to check it 1st, chris dosent have word.

Also I just want to say since a few of you are saying that your are beginner rpgers, i just wanted to let you all know that i couldnt be happier with the people ive got ^^ i think you are all very nice and friendly people and all seem to be very imaginative people, i am very happy and proud that you are participating and i assume enjoying my rpg, i say my rpg but it is now our rpg really isnt it ^^

But yes i am very happy with all of your posts, at times short but that is understandable but you have all proven to me that you are all very capable of making great posts.

^^ See you all soon and if anyone would like to make suggestions for the 1st knock out round of the tournament then please do pm me them ^^

Thankyou ^^

aww, thanks *blushes abit*

hey, Tyger-san, do you fancy our characters falling for each other? but making it comical so that we don't tell each other and that there are loads of awkward moments? i think that would be a laugh :D

oh, and JS and robyn, how did you make those sprites in your sig?

Skeith
26th October 2006, 2:46 PM

Thankyou ^^

Thanks :D I have a sugestion for one of the matches you v robins charater i think it would make a very interesting match! Will they give it there all or will there love hold them back?

Also i'm wondering are we allowed eggs? cause i was thinking after my match with metagrossiron_fist I'd get a phone call off whitey who'd send me a pokemon egg via transfer system. Would this be allowed, since I would techicnally be getting the pokemon on the island

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 7:37 PM
^_^ like your last post Skeith hehehe...all you need now is someone for your character to pair up with someone which shall be a problem for you as there are no more female characters...:P

robynblclark
26th October 2006, 7:48 PM
I just made mine by taking an original sprite and then I edited it

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 7:49 PM
I just made mine by taking an original sprite and then I edited it

hpw do you do that? could you make one for me?

robynblclark
26th October 2006, 8:00 PM
I don't know I've never really done that before and plus it'd depend on what sprite(s) you'd want me to use

Skeith
26th October 2006, 8:01 PM
^_^ like your last post Skeith hehehe...all you need now is someone for your character to pair up with someone which shall be a problem for you as there are no more female characters...:P

I may have mine hook up with whitney as i did say they where childhood friends in my sign up

oh and I'll edit my post a bit

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 8:24 PM
I may have mine hook up with whitney as i did say they where childhood friends in my sign up

oh and I'll edit my post a bit

you could i suppose, she could come on to the island to support you in the tornament...and she could also give you a pokemon egg as a good luck charm...

and robyn, use any sprite you want, i don't mine as long as it looks slightly like my character :D

Skeith
26th October 2006, 8:41 PM
This make a sprite thing sounds fun i'll make one too

Edit: Here it is http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/Jacobtrainersprite.jpg (how do i shrink this?)

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 9:08 PM
This make a sprite thing sounds fun i'll make one too

Edit: Here it is http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/Jacobtrainersprite.jpg

that sprite looks abit like my character as well...

Skeith
26th October 2006, 9:13 PM
well do you want me to make you one? http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/frlgemtrsprites.html here the site tell me what trainer and what colours you want where

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 9:25 PM
Damn!i want sidney's clothes and a rich boy's hair but i'll have Brock with Blonde hair, blue trousers and a red Jacket :D can you also add pokemon?

Skeith
26th October 2006, 9:27 PM
I'll try but I can't seem to copy stuff sprites from celebi so it will have to be an old one. which poke do you want? your current sqaud?

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 9:31 PM
yup thanks

Skeith
26th October 2006, 9:39 PM
I'll get working on the cool trainer sprite, but since you requested it I had a go with sidney and rich boy and come up with this http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/Jacksprite1.jpg

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 9:41 PM
:D hmm...different than i thought...but thats ok...and with the pokemon, thats alright? and you will need to change it as they evolve/get caught ok?

Skeith
26th October 2006, 9:45 PM
Kay, two qestions 1. Rich sidney or cool trainer (which i'll make into a mo currently saving sprites) 2. would you like it in trainer card form or just as a pic. (btw this is my frist time spriting)

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 9:53 PM
hehehe, errm, i'll have the cooltrainer and if you're makeing a trainer card, then have the pokemon beautifly, Blaziken, Flygon, Cacturne, Slowking and Lanturn please :D
or just a pic with the pokemon i have now but that means you have to update them...

Skeith
26th October 2006, 9:57 PM
http://www.neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000 select a card from here then

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 10:01 PM
ok, i'll have the ocean one, my name will be Jack mariner and the gym badges are the hoenn ones...

Skeith
26th October 2006, 10:05 PM
Brock with Blonde hair, blue trousers and a red Jacket :D can you also add pokemon?

Jay i'll do that on a ocean trainer card give me a few mins

PokemonBreederChris
26th October 2006, 10:09 PM
Guys, Jay star and I thought about making a sprite comic for this RPG, it will have more side stories/fillars, so it does not over lap this RPG, in other words, I would like it if you could PM me or Jay star the overworld sprites/trainer sprites so I can finally create it...

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 10:16 PM
um...ok then...

Skeith
26th October 2006, 10:22 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/Jacobsprite2.jpg mine

robynblclark
26th October 2006, 10:30 PM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/robynblclark/my1st.png
mine :D

PokemonBreederChris
26th October 2006, 10:32 PM
thanks, I have the sprites, but I need the overworld sprites.

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 10:57 PM
the over world sprites? whats that?

Skeith
26th October 2006, 11:03 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/Demonday17/Jackstrainercard.png here you go Metagrossion

Edity: yay it came up the right size at last

Razor Shiftry
26th October 2006, 11:09 PM
hehehe, sorry Skeith, i managed to work out how to make a trainer card, but, since you gave me the website telling me how to make one and all, i think the credit should go to you...

Skeith
26th October 2006, 11:12 PM
Meh give the creidt to the site, without them i wouldn't of been able to make them

PokemonBreederChris
26th October 2006, 11:49 PM
overworld sprites are like what you are in the games, when just walking arround, not in battle, those small figures.