View Full Version : My first scratch

GuyGuy10
20th October 2006, 2:32 AM
I know the pose sucks but bare with me, it's a first
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/GuyGuyMon/Mistifley.jpg

.::GuyGuy::.

MegaTravis
20th October 2006, 2:40 AM
Thats very cool. You did a good job on it. Is better than what I can do.

GuyGuy10
20th October 2006, 2:52 AM
Thanks, it's the "Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy" of my region.

zipzap713
20th October 2006, 3:11 AM
Not bad. needs more color.

MegaTravis
20th October 2006, 3:16 AM
Thanks, it's the "Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy" of my region.

Thats a cool idea for one. What type is it.

GuyGuy10
20th October 2006, 3:33 AM
Flying type^ pure flying type. Hmm... maybe it does need more color. Not sure what to do with it. Any sugestions?

ΑпGЗ ♠
20th October 2006, 3:50 AM
I think you could use a better pose. I think you should study some D/P sprites and make it into a similar pose.

Shadow_Fox
20th October 2006, 3:55 AM
More colour for sure, or at least darker shadows. And what is it? You can't tell what it is other than a head with wings on a body with things falling beneath it... Legs? Its really difficult to tell becuase of the light outlines and shading.
Please know that Im not trying to sound mean with this, only trying to help. Try darkening the shading and more clearly defining the leg parts and then see what it looks like, eh?

Edit: No, please don't study D/P sprites. First off, their shading isnt the greatest. Alos, their poses are pretty complicated. Try looking at FR/LG sprites.
~

ΑпGЗ ♠
20th October 2006, 4:01 AM
I meant to study the D/P sprites in poses. The shading and outlining should be studied from Emerald/FR/LG sprites. >_>

GuyGuy10
20th October 2006, 4:35 AM
Thanks for all your help^ it's name is Airady. It's feet are clouds. I knew I should of made the outline darker. Me and my friend made it up. Well back to Square.. 2 I think