PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Night_Walker
20th October 2006, 6:56 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.

I currently own the Ruby & Leaf Green games, I only just got started on Leaf Green, but I have 7 badges in Ruby and am currently levelling up to catch Groundon.

See ya round.

Lynn_Onyx
20th October 2006, 7:13 AM
welcome!! dont forget to read the rules, have fun and make alot of friends!!!!

Koriinku
20th October 2006, 2:12 PM
Hey, welcome and abide the rules, Night_Walker.
Enjoy and have a good time.

Emerald Metagross
20th October 2006, 2:16 PM
Welcome, Night_Walker!:)
Just try to have some fun.

Blaperile
20th October 2006, 5:14 PM
Hello, have a lot of fun on this site! I've also just joined this month. It's very fun on this site.

If you want an image for under your messages, then you have to either make one yourself or ask someone for help. (Just don't ask me because I can't do it.)
You may already have seen it, but everyone here has a rank. You can also give a name to the rank you're on.
Sometimes posts don't count. You can see it on the top of the page. Like on this forum. Then it says "Posts Do Not Count Towards Postcount".

Have a lot of fun and I hope that you will be posting on this site for a long time!

Pamizard
20th October 2006, 5:21 PM
Have loads of fun, PM me if you want me to be your friend

Machampion
20th October 2006, 9:36 PM
Hi Night_Walker!
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy!

A hint for catching Groudon if you have chosen Treecko:
Try to level Sceptile up to lv59. It will learn False Swipe and it would never knock out that earth king. It helped me ;-)!

Hyper Shadow
20th October 2006, 10:35 PM
welcome! PM me if you need help or just want to chat.

AngelLatias
20th October 2006, 10:44 PM
Hello and welcome to SPPf. Have fun, follow the rules, and have some cookies. Good luck on Ruby and LeafGreen. ^_^ Hey Hyper Shadow, nice banner. X3