PDA

View Full Version : Hey people.

Dre
20th October 2006, 7:20 AM
The name's Dre.

I'm somewhat new on here .. I mostly provide help and all that good stuff.

I'm not some expert or anything, but I do believe I know more than most about most things.

I've played all of the handheld ACTUAL pokemon games, as well as the Pokemon TCG for GBC, beating everything mentioned at least twice (counting beating Ruby and Sapphire as beating the same game twice .. same goes for Gold/Silver, Fire Red/Leaf Green, and Red/Blue/Yellow).

I'm currently playing thru Emerald for the fourth time. Fun stuff.

Oh, and I do stuff outside of pokemon as well. So if I'm wrong on something or if I don't know something .. I just don't know it. Oh well, stuff happens.

So .. get used to seeing me, I guess.

Lynn_Onyx
20th October 2006, 7:40 AM
welcome!!! dont forget to read the rules, make friends and have fun!!!

Koriinku
20th October 2006, 2:15 PM
Hey, welcome Dre. Have fun and abide the rules.
Me too have played Pokemon TCG and it was a lot of fun.

Dre
20th October 2006, 5:56 PM
Oh, yeah .. I can't believe I forgot about the actual card game .. hell, it paid for most of my college expenses :(

I stopped playing about halfway through Team Rocket, but if you want to find the person who made the first Haymaker deck .. at least in the Northeast area, you're looking at him.

After the deck became popular, someone took out my Mr. Mime and put in Wigglytuff, so my older version became the DreMaker here (Syracuse, NY). I still think that version was better because Mr. Mime was faster.

I also originated Dark Raichu/Gengar tricks here, but I think that was only because I was the only person to have a playset of Dark Raichu here for awhile. Like 2-3 others in the store, not counting the owner, had maybe 3 copies, but I was able to put the deck together first so I got to claim it :)

Pamizard
20th October 2006, 9:35 PM
Have alot of fun here. PM me if you need help or to be friends

Blaperile
20th October 2006, 10:09 PM
Have a lots of fun! Read the rules and if you need help PM me.