PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Chao

uber-olly
20th October 2006, 8:31 PM
Ok this is my 1st Chao ever.
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/uberolly/JChao.jpg
Its not that good, theres something wrong with its head, I thik it maybe that its to big?

deoxysuk
20th October 2006, 8:58 PM
it's quite good for a first chao but i agree and think the head is too big. try to keep trying at jirachi but if it's head always turns out that same size maybe try on a simple pokemon like ditto or diglett.
i hope you keep trying at new chao and i'll keep watching you and your chao to see how you progress at making them.if you get good enough maybe you should open a shop for requests;).

Shadow_Fox
20th October 2006, 9:15 PM
Chao have all black outlines, I would either stick to that or use the pokemon sprite style outlines. Its very difficult to proprely see the custom parts becuase of the lack of outlines. Also, try to not make one side exactly the same as the other. Yes, its easier that way, but it makes it look... unimportant. If the creator took such ceap short-cuts, why should we spend time admiring their work?
~

uber-olly
20th October 2006, 9:40 PM
it's quite good for a first chao but i agree and think the head is too big. try to keep trying at jirachi but if it's head always turns out that same size maybe try on a simple pokemon like ditto or diglett.
i hope you keep trying at new chao and i'll keep watching you and your chao to see how you progress at making them.if you get good enough maybe you should open a shop for requests;).

I work in 2 shops, but I don't think I could ever run one.

Chao have all black outlines, I would either stick to that or use the pokemon sprite style outlines. Its very difficult to proprely see the custom parts becuase of the lack of outlines. Also, try to not make one side exactly the same as the other. Yes, its easier that way, but it makes it look... unimportant. If the creator took such ceap short-cuts, why should we spend time admiring their work?
~

Like I said its my 1st one, I will get better. :D

zipzap713
20th October 2006, 9:55 PM
yeah the head looks a bit to big