PDA

View Full Version : Weird little creatures *have a look!*

Dinaria
21st October 2006, 8:48 PM
... made by using many pokémon and putting them together.
http://i13.*******.com/2na91ef.jpg
From left to right; number one, two, and three! (Am I original or what?)
What do you think? x3 Does it look smooth? Is the colouring good? Am I putting spriting to shame?

Anyways. Daydreampoints to anyone who can tell which pokémon I used to make any of them, AND the pokémon I used to snag the colours from. ^^

... Whee!

dude man
21st October 2006, 9:21 PM
I love the first one:)

Dinaria
21st October 2006, 9:25 PM
I love the first one:)

Thanks! That was the first one I did and also the one I like the best. ^^

Pokemon Tamer24
21st October 2006, 9:28 PM
it looks like a giant strand of hair is coming out of the first ones ears but the others are awsome especially the second one

Dinaria
21st October 2006, 9:30 PM
it looks like a giant strand of hair is coming out of the first ones ears but the others are awsome especially the second one
Well... that's supposed to be like, a mane or bangs or something. ^^'

But thanks! (;

OmegaDragon
21st October 2006, 10:57 PM
Do not, I repeat, do not save them as JPG. Save as PNG instead.
About the actual sprites, they seem too copy-pastish. Try and make them blend better.

Comis Patronus
21st October 2006, 10:59 PM
Yes, don't save as JPG....they really would look better if you blended the body parts together to make the illusion that they are real parts of the body.

Dinaria
22nd October 2006, 10:51 AM
I know it's much better to save them as .PNG, and that's what I usually do, trust me. I accidentally saved them as another file here... don't remember which, but I'm certain it's not .JPG. ^^'

Thanks for the critique, I'll think about that. :3

bonsly2006
22nd October 2006, 2:31 PM
There all good, I like the middle one the best because I like the shading and colour

Keep up the good work

nashie1
22nd October 2006, 4:02 PM
They're not bad but if you want to make them better then scratch some parts to make the whole thing smoother. Don't use so many pokemon either, it would look better if you only use 2.

Don't save as JPEG. Next time save as PNG.

Dinaria
22nd October 2006, 5:48 PM
Again, thanks for the critique, it's really useful.
Hm.. the whole point was to try to fuse so many pokémon as possible together, but I get what you mean.

I usually save it as a .PNG, but I accidentally saved it in the wrong file this time.

Phillyboomerangs
22nd October 2006, 5:50 PM
They are too copy and paste

Dinaria
23rd October 2006, 8:08 AM
So I've heard.

^^'

K-os
23rd October 2006, 8:17 AM
The first one got my attention. Nice!

~K-os

Dinaria
23rd October 2006, 5:40 PM
Thanks a lot. ^^

Dylan95
25th October 2006, 1:47 PM
The 3rd one u used Bubasaur,Hopip,and Huntail

.:Tom~Nook:.
25th October 2006, 7:08 PM
The middle one uses an incorrect light source, the shading of the under belly looks quite weird too, but yes, original ideas =D

yougirasu
25th October 2006, 8:09 PM
i'm loving the first one, except for the wonky mane however, the other two are very copy and pastey but still look quite good, but need improvement.

I really like it when people mix old pokemon and re colour them and they end up like a completely new and better pokemon

Dinaria
26th October 2006, 1:00 PM
Dylan95: Yes, but some more. :P

Tom~Nook: Thank you for pointing it out, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention. ^^

Yougirasu: It would help a lot if you told me how what I can do to improve. :P
Thanks!

I appreciate your comments. ^^

Chaotic Pink
26th October 2006, 2:34 PM
Hi,
You should save when under PNG, but you already know that - the work in your shops good, not JPG (I know that because the link says http://i13.*******.com/2na91ef.jpg).]

Quite copy and paste-ish though.

Dinaria
26th October 2006, 4:14 PM
I usually save them as PNG's, but I accidentally saved it as a different file here. ^^'

Yeah. I've heard that a lot. x)