PDA

View Full Version : Hi

RaikouLover
22nd October 2006, 7:09 AM
Hey guys, I'm new as of 2 days ago. As you can tell by my name I LOVEEEEE RAIKOU... and all electric pokemon come to think about it. I have Emerald, Silver, Crystal, and Yellow Versions of Pokemon. And where can I get one of those trainer cards for my signature?

Wild Cherry
22nd October 2006, 7:27 AM
Go to the Fan Art requests area and ask there.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Also, welcome to the forums and make sure to read the rules, or Raikou will be displeased.

lightfairy475
22nd October 2006, 3:57 PM
Hey, RaikouLover, and welcome to the forums. The rules are...somewhere around here. Either in the SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge, or linked to by that link in the upper right-hand corner, so make sure you read and follow them. PM meto be friends, or if you have a question.

I also love Raikou and a lot of electric pokemon, but my favorite types are fire and dark, and my favorite pokemon is Arcanine.

Noo, don't just go to any request shop! Go to mine! I have a link in my sigature that says "My TC Shop". Guess what we make? Trainer Cards? Right!

...That wasn't forcing you. Go to any shop you like. You don't gain customers by shoving your shop in their face, so go find a shop you like.

All that said, have a good time here at the forums!

~lightfairy475 ;059;

Koriinku
22nd October 2006, 3:59 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay, RaikouLover. PM me if you have any questions or you wanna be friends.

~XCROBATX~
22nd October 2006, 5:42 PM
Hello and welcome to serebii...it's alot of fun here when u join u can do lots of stuff like learn how to make stuff like Trainer Cards and alot of other stuff so jus have fun and PM me if u want to be friends or if u want a trainer card i can make u one

Swampy
22nd October 2006, 7:01 PM
Welcome to SPPf. Please enjoy your stay and be sure to do the following:
-Read the rules.
-Read all stickies on the forum. These are found at the top of each respective forum that you enter.
-Get your signature checked everytime you change it.
-Try to join a club. By doing so, you will most likely make friends of the same interest as you. Moreover, it will make you feel welcomed to the forums and less of a stranger.
-Have fun.

If you have comments, questions, or just need a friend/someone to talk to.....I'm only a PM away.....