PDA

View Full Version : Kanto: Rediscovered. Help, discussion and information thread

darkpkmn fan1
23rd October 2006, 11:36 AM
This thread is for anyone who is accepted into the Kanto Rdiscovered RPG to discuss plots and other stuff. It is also for people who wish to join the RPG to get some info.

I will add more legendary pokemon as they become available

Ice Capped Mountain Range
Leader: Articuno
Description: A set of mountains ranging from Pewter City to Rock Tunnel. These mountains are cold and harsh and are a real test for any trainer. It is guarded by articuno, the legendary bird of the ice type.
Mountains Complete by:

Xinkc
23rd October 2006, 3:24 PM
*looks around* YES!!! first post!

so.....is Kanto going to be like we described it last time or is it going to be a clean slate?

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 12:43 AM
um.......yay!

Momoko Lover
24th October 2006, 12:32 PM
Hurray for the discussion thread I guess. Oh, and how did the RPG thread get deleted?

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 1:22 PM
the person who made it could click edit on the first post and then there would be a delete option there so you can delete your post which would delete the entire thread i know i done it before

Skeith
24th October 2006, 6:48 PM
So whens this restarting?

fire
24th October 2006, 7:55 PM
Yeah when is it starting?

robynblclark
24th October 2006, 8:07 PM
this'll start when Darkpkmn fan1 finally gets back on serebii I guess

darkpkmn fan1
24th October 2006, 8:53 PM
First of, i didnt delete it and if i did i didnt relize it. I will be restarting any time soon so be ready. Oh, and Kanto will hjust be an over grown wreck with large forests every where, ruins which were once cities. So it will be a clean slate. I have some information to put up here about the legendary pokemon so hang on. You can catch them, yay.

Xinkc
25th October 2006, 12:31 AM
Oh, and Kanto will hjust be an over grown wreck with large forests every where, ruins which were once cities. So it will be a clean slate.

i actually meant, is the way we described Kanto in the last thread (i.e. underground Ice city, ice caves, and Cinnabar Island being at the end of a penninsula) going to be the same?

darkpkmn fan1
25th October 2006, 11:44 AM
Back to normal, no underground city.....................yet.

fire
27th October 2006, 2:43 PM
Who are the bad guys going to be, or are there going to be any?

darkpkmn fan1
27th October 2006, 10:01 PM
The bad guys, well there is non yet. I want to see how well you guys role play with out an important plot. But, there will be a set of bad guys who want to turn kanto into thriving cites again.

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 12:47 PM
are the pokemon ristricted to 4 moves or not? and maybe some of us be the bad guys, cuz then we will have to opposing forces being typed out and it will be more fun...

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 1:27 PM
Hmmmm, you could be bad guys but some may have to alter their sign ups.

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 1:48 PM
and about the pokemon moves? will they be restricted to 4?

EDIT: can i catch a Tauros?
EDIT2: um...i sorta caught one...but i'll change it if you want

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 4:30 PM
Its fine about the tauros. Just PM me to catch next time.

Snd the moves, hmmm, not to sure.

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 5:08 PM
ok then ^_^
as for the moves, i'd decide first weather its like the pokemon games or the anime more and then, if its game/4 moves, and if its like the anime/then its not.
i'd say we'd better not, because then it would give us more feedom...

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 5:10 PM
I agree, but..........i dont want to see people just saying "Awwww bulbasaur used flamethrower" cos i have seen people do that before, so dont.

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 5:43 PM
I agree, but..........i dont want to see people just saying "Awwww bulbasaur used flamethrower" cos i have seen people do that before, so dont.

so what you're saying is that pokemon can only use any attack it can learn weather it be egg move or not.
for tm moves, do we have to teach it to our pokemon slowly to perfect it?

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 6:47 PM
No, im saying it can only learn attacks it CAN learn by level up, egg or TMs.

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 6:53 PM
okay then :D

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 7:00 PM
I am also looking for a Co owner to help out just a lil bit.

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 7:03 PM
are you suggesting me?

Skeith
28th October 2006, 7:20 PM
I think we should have the battle island rule which is it knows every move it would leran and its egg moves but you have to teach it/ state that you have taught it a tm

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 7:20 PM
No, not really. What would make you say that.

Skeith
28th October 2006, 7:22 PM
What aboat me as you are asking me stuff via pm

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 7:25 PM
Ok, done. Skeith, you are co owner and for the sake of things so are you metagrossiron_fist

Skeith
28th October 2006, 8:15 PM
Cool so if someone wants to catch a pokemon or know the loaction of a certain legendry can we give the ok as well as you?

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 8:37 PM
No, just accept people n stuff like that.

PokemonBreederChris
28th October 2006, 8:41 PM
If you want, I can help being co owner....

(Another more the mass ammounts of RPGs I co-own)

Probably not, only one question, I might sign up, and I was thinking, what generations are allowed?

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 8:47 PM
thanks darkpkmn fan1

Cool so if someone wants to catch a pokemon or know the loaction of a certain legendry can we give the ok as well as you?

as for that, we should to discuss it they're talking about legendarys but we should be able to say if they can catch a pokemon or not

No, just accept people n stuff like that.

um...no, the whole point of being a co-owner is that we all have the same amount of power to do what we can for the upkeep of the RPG and answer questions etc., but for big things, we should discuss them and decide on what should happen...

If you want, I can help being co owner....

(Another more the mass ammounts of RPGs I co-own)

Probably not, only one question, I might sign up, and I was thinking, what generations are allowed?

i think all generations are allowed...but 1st generation pokemon are harder to get...

darkpkmn fan1
28th October 2006, 8:50 PM
thanks darkpkmn fan1
as for that, we should to discuss it they're talking about legendarys but we should be able to say if they can catch a pokemon or not

I have already set the position of the only legendary available sofar on the first post here.

Oh, all generations are available.

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 10:02 AM
can i ask why the HELL is everyone going to the safari Zone?!?!? what are we doing? meeting up or something...then again we could do that and then organise it so that each of us will go in one direction...so that we can explore more of Kanto...and go look for legendary pokemon...

Skeith
30th October 2006, 10:11 AM
I think its so they can get to know the other charaters but i'm not sure...

oh and Just to let you know, after today i won't be on again till friday, due to going back to college tomorrow

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 10:34 AM
well then, post in every RPG you're in and see you on friday i suppose...

Xinkc
30th October 2006, 5:25 PM
can i ask why the HELL is everyone going to the safari Zone?!?!? what are we doing? meeting up or something...then again we could do that and then organise it so that each of us will go in one direction...so that we can explore more of Kanto...and go look for legendary pokemon...

i was already planning on going there......i was on a peninsula that started a little west of Fushcia CIty and ended at the ruins of Cinnabar Island..

it was just a coincidence that lots of people were going there too....that and i didn't want my character to travel alone the whole time

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 6:44 PM
well...i fancy rideing on darkpkmn fan 1's character's doto-whatjamacallitthingy-that-has-a-bonsai-tree-growing-out-of-it's-back-and-looks-like-a-stegosarous. looks fun...and that means i don't have to walk...but maybe i'll catch a ponyta...

Skeith
30th October 2006, 7:04 PM
I'm proberally going to catch a dodrio or something that i can ride too

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 7:05 PM
*grins excitedly and claps hands* i know, it sound fun doesn't it? riding on a pokemon, letting them do all the work...

Xinkc
30th October 2006, 7:38 PM
thats why i have a Shiny Charizard, a lot faster than those land pokemon...

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 7:41 PM
yeah...but how would that be fun?you won't be able to see the 'wonders of new Kanto' close up...or meet pokemon...apart from birds...

darkpkmn fan1
30th October 2006, 8:00 PM
Riding Dotaitos is like ridind a relaxing comfortable tank. Yep, with that tree you just lean against it and relax. Any way, if your in the sky, you wont rediscover much.

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 8:02 PM
so will you come and travel with my character and skeith's? i wanna ride on your huge stegosarus...

darkpkmn fan1
30th October 2006, 8:04 PM
Hmmm, maybe. After i'v visited those rowdy tauros and actually alowed kangaskahn out of it pokeball.

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 8:07 PM
hurry up then...and you will also have a short meeting with my Beautifly...and anyway, we're sortof right next to the pile of taurus...

darkpkmn fan1
30th October 2006, 8:08 PM
Will do. I'll make sure your Beautifly pops in at the end.

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 8:09 PM
oh, and can i catch a ponyta sometime?

darkpkmn fan1
30th October 2006, 8:19 PM
Um, i dont know. You will have to PM me to find out. Anyway, Beautifly's fate is in your hands.

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 8:26 PM
how dare you! right, thats it...i'm coming to battle you...may you get completely pwned by the awesome power of the beautifly! whahahahahahahahahaha...

Skeith
30th October 2006, 8:27 PM
well I've posted what happened because my charater is with metas

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 8:28 PM
aww...i wanted to pwn the great big dinosaur with a little diddly butterfly...

darkpkmn fan1
30th October 2006, 8:34 PM
Haha, you could try to beat Dotaitos. I may even use kangaskahn.

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 8:41 PM
then i will use tauros...or Blaze...

darkpkmn fan1
30th October 2006, 8:47 PM
Ah, well just take a look. My dotaitos may kill frost if skeith or you dont stop him.

Razor Shiftry
30th October 2006, 9:47 PM
hehehe, or will you? i think we better start negotiating peacfully...

Xinkc
31st October 2006, 2:32 AM
meh if you guys are going to battle i'm just gonna explore the Safari Zone and probably not meet up with anybody....that would suck a lot.....

anyways if my character is welcomed to join the group he will but i don't want to impose his presence when it isn't wanted

EDIT: Woah....i just ranked up!

darkpkmn fan1
31st October 2006, 7:48 PM
Im not in the group. They are just bullying me. All cos i tried to kill frost. You could give me some help.

fire
1st November 2006, 2:39 AM
Is it ok if my character go's jungle boy, and does the wole protect the forest?

Occ: Just got back form tick or treating, oh man i got alot of stuff. lol.

Xinkc
1st November 2006, 4:53 PM
is it ok to ride on a Pokemon that is 1 foot tall?

also do I have to post a new link for a Pokemon's evolution?

Razor Shiftry
1st November 2006, 4:59 PM

is it possible to even ride a pokemon 1 foot tall?

darkpkmn fan1
1st November 2006, 6:44 PM

For the sake of realism i will say no to the 1 foot thing. Yes another link to evolve and PM me first.

Razor Shiftry
1st November 2006, 9:11 PM
hey darkpkmn fan1, can you post whats gonna happen next between us? because its your call and i don't want to choose whats going to happen between our characters...although i really do like the idea of traveling on the stegosaurus-thingy-pokemon-which-I-can-never-remember-the-name-of.

darkpkmn fan1
2nd November 2006, 7:41 PM
I'll try then. I dont know what will happen.

Razor Shiftry
2nd November 2006, 7:46 PM
its your call mate

fire
3rd November 2006, 7:18 PM
Ahhh, somebody post in the rpg.

darkpkmn fan1
4th November 2006, 10:27 AM
I cant do it. Can someone else decide.

Razor Shiftry
4th November 2006, 11:03 AM
well ive got an idea so i'll start writing it and post it...

Xinkc
7th November 2006, 12:06 AM
waiting for somebody to post....i don't have any ideas mainly because i think there are so many people around my character

Red94
7th November 2006, 12:14 AM
I would, but, I already posted yessterday. I thought for sure someone would post throughout the day.

Xinkc
7th November 2006, 2:59 AM
my only problem is that there are about 2 or more people that are around my character and i don't know what the owners want to do

EDIT: Never mind, i just posted a flashback and met with Robynblclark's character.....somewhat....... for lack of a better word

Razor Shiftry
8th November 2006, 5:06 PM
well, my Character, Skeith's and DPF1's are coming over to the lake so you can meet up with them...

Xinkc
8th November 2006, 7:46 PM
it seems like nobody is interested in this anymore, i can't post again because nobody has posted after me and double posting is bad :(

darkpkmn fan1
8th November 2006, 7:56 PM
I am busy at the moment.

Razor Shiftry
8th November 2006, 8:09 PM
well i don't have time...i'm sort over loaded with HW...but maybe i'll try later...

flareon tamer
12th November 2006, 4:49 AM
I'm going to post soon if I can think of what my character should say to Red94's character.

Red94
17th November 2006, 2:31 AM
Don't forget the RP!

Flareon and I posted, so....yeah. Lets get this thing rolling again!

Xinkc
17th November 2006, 3:47 AM
just posted....where is everybody else? it's been a while since a lot of people have posted

Miss Rarity
18th November 2006, 1:19 AM
Yeah, I just posted as well.... Where is everyone?

robynblclark
18th November 2006, 2:05 AM
i posted something happy now

Skeith
18th November 2006, 2:35 AM
Sorry aboat not posting but i have other rpgs to post in, I will get round to posting soon but i need to finsh my other posts frist

Xinkc
23rd November 2006, 4:14 AM
i wonder what happened to Metagrossiron_fist and Darkpkmn fan1's characters...it's been a while since they posted

Razor Shiftry
23rd November 2006, 6:46 PM
sorry, but i formally quit this RPG, as i'm just too busy to cope

Meta ;267;

Xinkc
24th November 2006, 6:33 PM
ok thats cool...

Skeith
24th November 2006, 6:36 PM
I'm sorry but i'm going to quit too

robynblclark
24th November 2006, 7:16 PM
ok thats ok

flareon tamer
2nd December 2006, 8:25 PM
Well i'm still going to rp in this if only that other person at least pmed back about theat battle we were going to do. or i'll leave him and come to the area you guys are at.

Xinkc
2nd December 2006, 11:48 PM
i will post in the next day or so

definately this week!

Miss Rarity
2nd December 2006, 11:50 PM
I'll post after you guys post somethings... Probably after Xinc..........

flareon tamer
8th December 2006, 3:30 AM
Ok i waited long enough for that person to pm me and they han't so i'm leaving them and coming to where you guys are at.

Xinkc
8th December 2006, 4:19 PM
ok thats cool...