PDA

View Full Version : Newbie of the Month v2.0

hIrAm
26th October 2006, 5:27 AM
NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
Original Owner: Locke Yggdrasill

This is a contest, or a small competition, where long-time, short-time, and all-around users come to this thread, and vote on who they feel the best Newbie of the Month is. There are only a few rules, which are listed below.

1. First and foremost, NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF. We had numerous accounts of this in the other thread, and it starts to get fairly frustrating.

2. The newbie you vote for MUST BE IN THE MONTH WE'RE VOTING FOR, OR ELSE YOUR VOTE WILL NOT COUNT. Unfortunately, there were also some instances such as this one in the past thread.

3. We vote for the PREVIOUS MONTH'S NEWBIE. For instance, if we were in the month of October, such as right now, we would be voting for the Newbie of September, not October. This gives the people who are joining in October to be recognized, and voted for in November. If you were to vote for someone on October 13, 2006, and happened to notice that you liked a better newbie who joined later in October, you wouldn't be able to vote for them. Get my point?

4. ONLY ONE VOTE PER POST PER PERSON. If you vote moer than once on the same person, vote for two people in one post, or two people in two seperate posts, your vote(s) will not be counted for that month, and if it happens twice, you will be banned from voting.

5. PLEASE! No arguing, spamming, anything of the sort within this thread. Simply post your vote, and perhaps why you're voting for them, and move on.

Helper(s): Rasengan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Winners
November 2005; Sternklar Eefi
December 2005; Ben Kenobi
January 2006; Neon Lite
February 2006; Akilah Imani
March 2006; Cacophony
April 2006; Sunkern
May 2006; Staryu
June 2006; Dj06
July 2006; Kamileah
August 2006; Domino/Lovely Chii/Crystal Mewtwo

Winners
September 2006; Maygikal
October 2006; Rashdan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE AWAY!

~myK

Angeling
26th October 2006, 5:41 AM
November 2005; Sternklar Eefi (Isn't it amazing? She's now a moderator here on SPPf. Greatly deserved too! ;o)I like that part the most. :D Lol, ego. All thanks to my master, really.

Anyway, I know my nomination now that you reminded me. Maygikal ftw! I guess I don't really pay attention to the joined date as often, but I didn't really realise she was a candidate for Sept. NOTM, and now that she is, I vote for her.

Yeyyy for her! lol.

hIrAm
27th October 2006, 3:37 AM
After sifting through scattered, random votes in the last few pages of the previous thread, I can firmly say that Maygikal is in the lead.

Get your votes for your favourite Newbie of the Month in now, or else you won't be able to vote for a September Newbie! We will soon be tallying all votes made through October, to come to a conclusion for September's Newbie, and then we shall move onto October's Newbie!

Raito
27th October 2006, 2:11 PM
Maygikal, my newbie. She doesn't even need my help. They grow up so fast.

AJ Flibble
27th October 2006, 2:15 PM
Maygikal. Haven't seen her around in a few days but is still the only person I recognise from this month and seems friendly anyway.

hIrAm
27th October 2006, 9:23 PM
ZOMG VOTES! Obviously you looked at my signature. ;o

WOO! Maygikal still holds the lead with .. anonomous votes.

How do you spell anonomous? o_O;

top8inU.S.A.
27th October 2006, 9:25 PM
just sayin i'm from september:D

hIrAm
27th October 2006, 9:34 PM
just sayin i'm from september:D
Just saying that if you do that again, you're out of the competition. D:

Please, if people really wanted to vote for you to be the Newbie of the Month, they would've noticed you, and voted already. Unfortunately, by pulling stunts like this, you cause yourself to look .. let's say, 'unworthy', for lack of a better term.

Try to read the rules. ):

Icosahedron
27th October 2006, 11:56 PM
Voting for aragornbird. Sure he's not technically a newbie, but hey, he joined in September. To sum things up, he's an expert RMT'er with an astoundingly impressive artistic ability to boot. So yeah, aragornbird gets my vote, though I have to say that Maygikal is winning by what, like 10 votes? Ah well.

Canis Lupus
28th October 2006, 12:01 AM
Voting for top8inU.S.A. Teeheehee, we had a ban-a-palooza together.

hIrAm
28th October 2006, 12:03 AM
Voting for aragornbird. Sure he's not technically a newbie, but hey, he joined in September. To sum things up, he's an expert RMT'er with an astoundingly impressive artistic ability to boot. So yeah, aragornbird gets my vote, though I have to say that Maygikal is winning by what, like 10 votes? Ah well.
Actually, Maygikal has two from the previous thread, and three from this thread, only giving her five. Your vote will go in though.

Maygikal; 5 votes
aragornbird; 1 vote
top8inU.S.A; 1 vote

Come on people! Continue voting!

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
28th October 2006, 11:57 AM
I vote Maygikal.

Haruka
28th October 2006, 4:38 PM
Maygikal gets my vote.:)

P.S: szcieder, Don't SPAM.

hIrAm
28th October 2006, 7:52 PM
If you want an egg just go at [link removed] and adopt one!!

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/szcieder/246.png (link removed)
o_O; WTH. GTFO PLZTHXBAI. D:

Awesome, more votes!

Maygikal; 7 votes
top8inU.S.A; 1 vote
aragornbird; 1 vote

Levski
28th October 2006, 7:56 PM
I vote for aragornbird.

Virtual Headache
28th October 2006, 8:07 PM
szcieder, stop spamming the forums with advertsiements, NOW.

And not to make this post completely useless, I vote for aragornbird.

top8inU.S.A.
28th October 2006, 8:16 PM
I know I cant vote for myself so I vote for Justice_Pie...

hIrAm
28th October 2006, 8:17 PM
szcieder, stop spamming the forums with advertsiements, NOW.

And not to make this post completely useless, I vote for aragornbird.
Thank you, Virtual Headache! ^_^;

Maygikal; 7 votes
aragornbird; 3 votes
top8inU.S.A; 1 vote
justice_pie; 1 vote

K-os
29th October 2006, 8:00 AM
I vote for Valoc Darkmyre. He has reasonable and interesting posts.

~K-os

Koriinku
29th October 2006, 8:41 AM
EDIT: I'll change my vote for Maygikal.

Levski
29th October 2006, 10:08 AM
I'm voting for Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh joined in August.

hIrAm
29th October 2006, 7:57 PM
Maygikal; 9 votes
aragornbird; 4 votes
top8inU.S.A; 1 vote
justice_pie; 1 vote
Valoc Darkmyre; 1 vote

Mumage
29th October 2006, 8:08 PM
I'll vote for Maygikal.

Pure
29th October 2006, 8:23 PM
Aragornbird gets my vote.

Sammi
30th October 2006, 2:30 AM
Is this for September 2006? If so, I wote Crimson Blaziken, because he's nice, and is my pair and PM buddy. =D

K-os
30th October 2006, 3:53 PM
People, please don't go with the flow. If you voted for someone that oftenly posts in the forum tha you never visit, it is clear that you are just posting here for no good reason at all. For example, let's say that Arogornbird commonly posts in the Fan Art forum, and your siggy says: 'I dont care about Fan Art'. This will show that you don't even have a clue or reason why you are voting for Aragornbird. See what I mean? If you vote here, Think twice before you press Submit Reply.

Had to get it off my chest.

~K-os

Angeling
30th October 2006, 5:47 PM
ZOMG VOTES! Obviously you looked at my signature. ;o

WOO! Maygikal still holds the lead with .. anonomous votes.

How do you spell anonomous? o_O;Anonymous.

Uh, I think I still stick with maygikal as my vote for Sept. NOTM. Good point there, K-os, so people, just vote with your honest opinions and if you don't have any, then don't vote. :(

Appears that maygikal already won imo.

matrix_Logic
30th October 2006, 9:57 PM
I'll vote for Safyre.

hIrAm
31st October 2006, 1:55 AM
Maygikal; 8 votes
aragornbird; 4 votes
top8inU.S.A; 1 vote
Crimson Blaziken; 1 vote
Valoc Darkmyre; 1 vote
Safyre; 1 vote

That was a nice statement, K-os, although, preferrably through PM with me first, but I'm not that technical, so I don't mind. READ THAT POST PEOPLE!! :(

Lol, thanks Eefi. *writes it down* :(

Icosahedron
31st October 2006, 2:01 AM
Too true, K-os. Hence my long-winded summary of aragornbird's abilities. Maybe the others were voting off of that?

Oh, and Hermanator, the last time I checked, aragornbird had 4 votes. :)

Pure
31st October 2006, 2:06 AM
Just something...before I voted for aragornbird, he had 4 votes. Now he has three. Clear that up?

hIrAm
31st October 2006, 2:08 AM
Just something...before I voted for aragornbird, he had 4 votes. Now he has three. Clear that up?
LOL. I would've figured it out sooner or later. I was using the list I had on the previous page. SORRY GUYS! :( I'll edit the post. ..and Shining Alakazam, aragornbird actually has 3 votes before you posted, I editted the post with your vote.

Midnight Darkrai
31st October 2006, 5:16 PM
I vote Safyre, for a good sense of humour and two very good begginner's fanfictions.

~Alexis Laistenna~
31st October 2006, 5:34 PM
I vote Koriinku. You've gotta vote for your pair-up, unless you despise 'em or something.... That's my vote.

Levski
31st October 2006, 9:03 PM
Too true, K-os. Hence my long-winded summary of aragornbird's abilities. Maybe the others were voting off of that?

Oh, and Hermanator, the last time I checked, aragornbird had 4 votes. :)

No, actually Maygikal got the bandwagon.

Shiny Ho-Oh
31st October 2006, 9:31 PM
I vote for Maygikal

Kalosian
31st October 2006, 10:29 PM
I vote for Absol 20/20.

Icosahedron
1st November 2006, 12:57 AM
No, actually Maygikal got the bandwagon.

And a huge one at that. ;)

But I meant the other people who voted for aragornbird were possibly not "going with the flow" but rather basing their decision off of what I said about aragornbird. Meh. =/

skittykitty
1st November 2006, 4:50 AM
I am voting for rainbow_mew, she seems really nice and is making friends with everybody!

hIrAm
2nd November 2006, 2:53 AM
Maygikal; 9 votes
aragornbird; 4 votes
Safyre; 2 votes
top8inU.S.A; 1 vote
Crimson Blaziken; 1 vote
Valoc Darkmyre; 1 vote
Koriinku; 1 vote
Absol 20/20; 1 vote
rainbow_mew; 1 vote

CONGRATULATIONS!! MAYGIKAL IS OUR WINNER!! You'll be added to the front post. :

Also, a few notes ..

Try to limit the amount of excess posts you make in here, for instance, posts without a vote included in them, because it's hard to sift through and catch all the votes. Yes, I'm referring to you, Icosahedron, and Levski.

I'd also like everyone to start posting who they're voting for, along with SOME type of reason as to why they chose that newbie.

Anyways, let the voting for October's Newbie of the Month .. BEGIN!!

Icosahedron
2nd November 2006, 3:41 AM
Sorry about that, Hermanator. I have no one to blame but myself, but it still feels better to apologize. :) It won't happen again. Heck, no wonder I wasn't nominated.... ;)

I'd like to congratulate Maygikal on winning the NoTM "award." So...congratulations, Maygikal! You deserved it!

For October though, I'm going to vote for Rashdan. He is fairly intelligent, and uses proper grammar and spelling, as well as having actual manners. He is very knowledgeable concerning the Pokemon games, and also shows some of that prowess in his fanfiction reviews. All in all, a good, well-rounded member, the kind of which SPPf needs.

celoamato
2nd November 2006, 4:53 PM
i vote aragornbird

hIrAm
3rd November 2006, 1:25 AM
i vote aragornbird
Actually, we're finished voting for September's NotM, and are currently voting for October's NotM. If you'd like, simply edit your post with a correct nominee who joined in October. Thanks!

Thanks for voting once again, Icosahedron.

Rashdan; 2 votes

K-os
3rd November 2006, 8:25 AM
Congrats to Maygikal!

October started. Only one I could think of is Fransesc, but his post are often very short and similar to the previous posts in that thread.
Rashdan is nice; he has interesting, helpful, and sensible posts.
So yeah, I'll go with Rashdan.

~K-os

Koriinku
4th November 2006, 11:34 AM
Congrats to Maygikal.

My vote for October goes to Rashdan. He may be mistaken for sometime but I think he's friendly and all.

Maiq
4th November 2006, 12:03 PM
Just a question: Can members vote for someone who used to be a member here but was inactive for more than a year and who has come back under a new name?

Stephy
4th November 2006, 12:56 PM
Congrats to Maygikal. ;]

Voting for Rashdan. [//lolbandwagonD:

Maybe it's the only member who is intelligent around here [/doesn'tmeanothernewbies/membersarenot^^;;] or maybe Rashdan's the only newbie I see here. xD;;

hIrAm
4th November 2006, 8:42 PM
Rashdan; 7 votes *coughBANDWAGONcough*

@ Maiq: You certainly could, but in my opinion, it would be classified as 'unfair', seeing as they're not really a newbie, now are they? ;]

Drummerdude
4th November 2006, 8:50 PM
I vote for Rashdan. Seems smart. Smarter then most newbies.

Sarukarisha
4th November 2006, 9:43 PM
I vote for Rashdan too. He's really nice and sophisticated.

Brandon-kun
4th November 2006, 10:02 PM
I'm gonna have to go with, Rashdan. Very intelligent, and his posts are very well thought out and organized.

hIrAm
4th November 2006, 10:28 PM
All votes added to my last post on this page.

Kinslayer
5th November 2006, 10:56 PM
Maiq.

-Penis Sucker-

Levski
6th November 2006, 5:49 PM
Try to limit the amount of excess posts you make in here, for instance, posts without a vote included in them, because it's hard to sift through and catch all the votes. Yes, I'm referring to you, Icosahedron, and Levski.

So this thread is solely for voting? We can't discuss the actual nominations and winners?
I don't see the point in that, but it's probably just me. ._.

As for October, I too vote for Maiq. Seems like a decent member.

hIrAm
7th November 2006, 1:31 AM
^ I suppose it's not that bad, it's just hard to keep track of votes.

Also, Kinslayer and Levski, Maiq joined in September. :\

atomicRAV
7th November 2006, 1:56 AM
just a suggestion,but seeing that newbie of the months,if they keep up the good work,could become potential mods,how bout making them mods for a day? Just a suggestion.

hIrAm
7th November 2006, 2:19 AM
just a suggestion,but seeing that newbie of the months,if they keep up the good work,could become potential mods,how bout making them mods for a day? Just a suggestion.
Try making sense in your posts, maybe then YOU'LL be a mod.

But seriously, I can barely understand that.

Maiq
7th November 2006, 4:25 AM
^ I suppose it's not that bad, it's just hard to keep track of votes.

Also, Kinslayer and Levski, Maiq joined in September. :\WTF are you talking about? I joined in October >_<

Kinslayer
7th November 2006, 4:39 AM
WTF are you talking about? I joined in October >_<

The fact that you profile clearly states that, yet Hermanator says otherwise is very disturbing. *points to your sig*

I suppose I should give a reason for nominating Maiq. He's a cool guy. He's probably my best e-friend here (along with Amadeus, of course), he's one of the intelligent people here, and he's quite the sexy one. Oh, yes he is. ;D

-Penis Sucker-

hIrAm
7th November 2006, 4:49 AM
WTF. O_O I SWARE on my life, your join date says Sept 2006. You joined on the 30th. o_O;;

Mumage
7th November 2006, 4:50 AM
The fact that you profile clearly states that, yet Hermanator says otherwise is very disturbing. *points to your sig*

I suppose I should give a reason for nominating Maiq. He's a cool guy. He's probably my best e-friend here (along with Amadeus, of course), he's one of the intelligent people here, and he's quite the sexy one. Oh, yes he is. ;D

-Penis Sucker-

No. It's not Hermanator's fault. It's the time-zone differences that change the appearance of his join date. From what me and Hermanator see in his profile is that he joined on September 30th. But to see if he did actually join in October, I logged out of my account and viewed his profile, which actually differed because it said that he joined on October 1st. So technically members are allowed to nominate Maiq, but Hermanator really doesn't have any fault for what he said.

hIrAm
7th November 2006, 4:54 AM
No. It's not Hermanator's fault. It's the time-zone differences that change the appearance of his join date. From what me and Hermanator see in his profile is that he joined on September 30th. But to see if he did actually join in October, I logged out of my account and viewed his profile, which actually differed because it said that he joined on October 1st. So technically members are allowed to nominate Maiq, but Hermanator really doesn't have any fault in what he said.
o_O;

I thought about that next, but then thought it would be kind of weird, and I didn't think it would work. Okay, Maiq's votes count!

Rashdan; 7 votes
Maiq; 2 votes

Sorry, Maiq, Kinslayer. ^_^

Kinslayer
7th November 2006, 4:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/ej2way/untitled.jpg

Uh....

-Penis Sucker-

Edit: Oh. Sorry.

Mumage
7th November 2006, 5:01 AM
I'm voting for Maiq. He seems like a smart and decent member. =]

Levski
7th November 2006, 8:45 AM
I also see Maiq's account as joined on the 1st of October.

aipom girl
7th November 2006, 8:45 AM
ill vote for my sis! (rainbow mew!) shes smart, clever, polite and uses the correct spellings and grammar when posting!^^

pokemistress
7th November 2006, 9:01 AM
I'll vote for rainbow mew too, she got good reviews from aipom girl!
*cough*Imanewbie*cough*

futuramagirl
7th November 2006, 9:23 AM
I vote rainbow mew because we pm eachother and stuff!

Hakura May
7th November 2006, 2:45 PM
I vote for Rashdan. He seems nice, and his posts are neat and clean. Uses correct grammar and spelling. Not your average newbie at all.

*Jumps in the bandwagon*

Pure
7th November 2006, 3:28 PM
I vote Francesc.

Aside from the yellow, he is a great member.

pokemistress
7th November 2006, 4:16 PM
hehe a non-existant member got three votes!! ^^ funny!

Pure
7th November 2006, 4:27 PM
Sorry to tell you this but, I looked through the members list, and I looked at the spelling, and I didn't see any member by the name of, rainbow mew. Sorry Mikey, just trying to help .. :D

http://serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=51916

rainbow_mew.

Brandon-kun
7th November 2006, 4:36 PM
http://serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=51916

rainbow_mew.

Sorry, people need to spell people's names correct! xD

I'll delete my post then, it might cause problems. =]

Pure
7th November 2006, 5:51 PM
But wait...rainbow_mew joined in September...

aipom girl
7th November 2006, 9:39 PM
yeah, but my sis forgot she signed up and didn't realise she actually already activated her account and spent a month waiting for the email to come through telling her to activate her account when she alrady did it >_<!
so there was a bit of confusion there!

Brandon-kun
7th November 2006, 9:59 PM
But wait...rainbow_mew joined in September...

Oh, then that's a problem.

rainbow_mew can't be entered in this month's contest due to her joining 2 months ago.

This isn't up to me though, it's up to the creator of the thread, Hermanator.

aipom girl
7th November 2006, 10:11 PM
did you not read what i just posted?>_< look up just one teeny post and look at what i wrote please!

Brandon-kun
7th November 2006, 10:17 PM
did you not read what i just posted?>_< look up just one teeny post and look at what i wrote please!

I know that, that's why I said that it wasn't up to me to see if rainbow_mew is going to be allowed in this months contest or not.

hIrAm
8th November 2006, 7:06 AM
For christ sake. o_O;;

aipom girl, pokemistress, futuramagirl: We are voting for OCTOBER'S NEWBIE OF THE MONTH. I DON'T CARE WHEN YOUR SISTER CHOSE TO ACTUALLY ACTIVATE HER ACCOUNT, SHE JOINED IN SEPTEMBER. Done. :D None of your votes count, and you can't vote for anyone else until next month. Make another reply in this thread, and you'll be cut off from voting at all.

Rashdan - 8 votes
Maiq - 3 votes
Francesc - 1 vote

Thank you for the help, Rasengan and Shining Alakazam.

captian puncher
8th November 2006, 10:38 PM
i vote for captian puncher
"yhea that guys cool"
"like really cool"

atomicRAV
9th November 2006, 1:04 AM
i vote for captian puncher
"yhea that guys cool"
"like really cool"
I think you just forfeited your chances. Oh well,you can always create another account and see if you can become newbie of the month then...

Sammi
9th November 2006, 1:19 AM
I'll vote Rashdan. He seems to be a gewd member, unlike me. =D

I'm a baaaad gewly.

hIrAm
9th November 2006, 1:29 AM
Rashdan - 9 votes
Maiq - 3 votes
Francesc - 3 votes

captain puncher; gtfo plz. :(

Chaotic Pink
10th November 2006, 11:20 AM
I vote Francesc :)

Sunkern
10th November 2006, 11:40 AM
Going to vote for Francesc, even though the odds are stacked. I haven't seen the other runners post much compared to Francesc, who is generally pretty interesting.

Sarukarisha
10th November 2006, 3:13 PM
Then my computer is screwed up. It says Oct 2006 of mine but I've got the auzzie thing.

MarshtompMan
12th November 2006, 12:12 AM
Im new from this month(November). How do I sign up when it's time for the November Newbie of the Month?

hIrAm
12th November 2006, 12:15 AM
Im new from this month(November). How do I sign up when it's time for the November Newbie of the Month?
Maybe if you'd kindly take the time to READ THE RULES, which are on the first post, incase you didn't notice, you would know.

You do NOT have to sign-upto be part of November's competition. Simply post, meet new people, and judging by your actions, people may or may not vote for you. We will be voting for your month's newbie in December.

~Drew~
12th November 2006, 2:10 AM
I'm going to have to vote Francesc.

Haruka
12th November 2006, 2:52 AM
I vote Francesc.

He's a very nice boy.^_^

hIrAm
12th November 2006, 7:30 AM
Rashdan - 9 votes
Francesc - 5 votes
Maiq - 3 votes

Somewhat close, this time. Atleast it's not a total bandwagon show. D:

JONNO.FRESH
12th November 2006, 12:17 PM
I vote Maiq. He's pretty mature,Knows quite alot and just seems really kool

MarshtompMan
12th November 2006, 5:32 PM
I'm sorry for not reading, Hermanator.

Once again, I feel very dumb.(slump)

Acheront
12th November 2006, 9:12 PM
I vote for Maiq. Being new, he seems to know the rules and act just as mature as some of the more veteran members here :o

hIrAm
12th November 2006, 11:52 PM
Rashdan - 9 votes
Francesc - 5 votes
Maiq - 5 votes

Wow, it's fairly close this time, I'm kind of excited. My vote will be cast on the last day, and perhaps that will make a difference. ;o

MarshtompMan: Although I'm upset that you continue to reply, I understand that you're new. You should take the time to actually read the rules, and the stickies in the sub-forums, it should help you loads.

VOTE PEOPLE, VOTE!

~Water Lucario~
13th November 2006, 6:29 AM
I vote for Maiq, never spams and always posts positive comments.

Wild Cherry
13th November 2006, 6:37 AM
I vote for Rashdan, partly because I like his attitude towards the forums and he never spams.

Metropolis
13th November 2006, 6:56 AM
I vote for Maiq. Being new, he seems to know the rules and act just as mature as some of the more veteran members here :o

Thats because he used to be Frenzy Plant.

Anyway, I'll vote for maiq too. He seems like one of the most intelligent newbies on Serebii.

hIrAm
13th November 2006, 7:09 AM
Rashdan - 10 votes
Maiq - 7 votes
Francesc - 5 votes

Wow, Maiq sure has made a comeback. I'm loving how close this is! Thank you for the votes!

Bryloom
14th November 2006, 12:20 PM
Maiq ftw..

[AceAussie]
14th November 2006, 12:53 PM
Maiq he isn't as much a newbie as he a great member and a none rule breaker

Angeling
14th November 2006, 4:37 PM
Maiq he isn't as much a newbie as he a great member and a none rule breakerAre you voting for him or are you just discussing? Leave this to just nominations/voting please. Thank you. :]

I uh, don't have anyone for October. Meh..

Maiq
14th November 2006, 8:15 PM
Are you voting for him or are you just discussing? Leave this to just nominations/voting please. Thank you. :]
5. PLEASE! No arguing, spamming, anything of the sort within this thread. Simply post your vote, and perhaps why you're voting for them, and move on.Rules of this thread are your friend :)

Komedic Konservationist
14th November 2006, 8:59 PM
I vote Maiq too. Even though he isn't technically new to the forums, as he had a previous account a long time ago, he's still a great member who deserves to win.

Rane
14th November 2006, 9:03 PM
Oh damn, Maiq has a Q in it, not G... Im blind.

Uhh, for the sake of not spamming... I vote Maiq for the exact same reasons that KK said. Yeah, that's right.

Brandon-kun
15th November 2006, 3:44 AM
Well, Mike[Hermanator] has asked for another helper in the NoTM thread, so he asked me if I could help. So, I said, whynot! I will be posting here and there, though not very often due to my activity limits.

Rashdan - 10 votes
Maiq - 10 votes
Francesc - 5 votes

Maiq he isn't as much a newbie as he a great member and a none rule breaker

AussieFan, would this be considered a vote, or are you just disscusing of Maiq? If you are just discussing of him, just vote don't discuss anything here, just vote, and leave everything else to the helpers in this thread.

Wow, Maiq has made a wonderful come back from the last few posts! This is going to be very close here Mike! Hopefully, one of the three will come out on top.

Michii
15th November 2006, 3:47 AM
I vote Francesc.
Its like Francesc has been on forever.

Brandon-kun
15th November 2006, 3:50 AM
I vote Francesc.
Its like Francesc has been on forever.

Your vote has been counted, Darkrukario.

Rashdan - 10 votes
Maiq - 10 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

Francesc is catching up.

major_yoshi
15th November 2006, 12:43 PM
i vote miaq just because i feel like it

Omega Pirate
15th November 2006, 12:45 PM
I'll vote for Maiq aswell. Intelligent contributor of the PAC, and it's rare you find one of those.

hIrAm
16th November 2006, 3:16 AM
Maiq- 12 votes
Rashdan - 10 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

Golly-gee! :o

[AceAussie]
16th November 2006, 7:11 AM
oh sorry i vote for Maiq

Draken
16th November 2006, 7:16 AM
I vote for Rashdan

Angeling
16th November 2006, 4:24 PM
Rules of this thread are your friend :)Way to contradict yourself and minimod. :thumbsup: I was merely doing my job of keeping threads in my own section clean of spam etc. (And if you respond to this, which I don't see any reason to, you'll be adding to spam! And then I can do something.)

And before another user comes along claiming I'm "omgspamming", I guess I'm gonna vote for Rashdan, seeing as .. he seems to be the better of the member I can vote atm. No offence to anyone else though :D! But Rashdan seems like an outgoing, friendly member and one who either read the sig rules or at least know he has to split his banner without being warned. A decent member to say the least, compared to a lot of other members.

Oh man, I love going back on people's posts... lol.

Brandon-kun
17th November 2006, 1:53 AM
Everyone's vote was counted until Hermanator's post.

Maiq - 13 votes
Rashdan - 12 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

I wonder who will win? :O :O

Sharpay_Evans
17th November 2006, 1:41 PM
I vote for Maiq.

Pokemon & runescape rules
18th November 2006, 6:18 AM
Even though I just started myself, I decided to vote for Maiq. Keep up the good work, Maiq.

Brandon-kun
18th November 2006, 8:16 AM
All votes have been counted.

Maiq - 15 votes
Rashdan - 12 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

:o!!!!!!

Chelc
19th November 2006, 4:07 AM
Voting for Rashdan. :D

~Mist~
19th November 2006, 4:09 AM
Voting for Rashdan since the guy doesn't spam around or does anything to make a fool out of himself. Good luck, Soldier. =D

xD

Brandon-kun
19th November 2006, 5:12 AM
Maiq - 15 votes
Rashdan - 14 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

This is a close one.

Umi Mizuno
19th November 2006, 5:49 AM
Voting for Rashdan. :D

Orion-Sama
19th November 2006, 5:52 AM
Rashdan. I'm asediated in a dark room, a kinfe pointing at my throat. This is my last chance at survival. D=

Brandon-kun
19th November 2006, 5:55 AM
Rashdan - 16 votes
Maiq - 15 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

THIS IS GOING TO BE A CLOSE ONE!!!!

PLANES CURE TOWERS
20th November 2006, 12:36 PM
Maiq (http://serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=53304) has always been a good member, and it's good to see him make a return. :) So I vote for him, I also hear he makes awesome posts, but then that could be me being misled, I'm not sure :O Anyway yeah, +1 to Maiq.

-Josh

Brandon-kun
21st November 2006, 11:50 PM
Rashdan - 16 votes
Maiq - 16 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

Josh+, your vote counts.

Comis Patronus
25th November 2006, 3:38 AM
Maiq ftw Brandon. ;)

Brandon-kun
25th November 2006, 3:44 AM
o_O; Very unexpected. Your vote counts, Comis Patronus.

Maiq - 17 votes
Rashdan - 16 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

I think I know who is going to win this.

ATTENTION:

THERE IS ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT UNTIL I REVEAL THE WINNER! COME, ONE AND ALL, TO VOTE!

Angeling
25th November 2006, 3:47 AM
o_O; Very unexpected. Your vote counts, Comis Patronus.

Maiq - 17 votes
Rashdan - 16 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

I think I know who is going to win this.

ATTENTION:

THERE IS ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT UNTIL I REVEAL THE WINNER! COME, ONE AND ALL, TO VOTE!And to add to that last bit, the thread will be closed when Rasengan announces the winner for the thread to be recreated, seeing as Hermanator doesn't care for the forums let alone this very thread. So just forewarning everyone first that this thread will probably be recreated once October winner has been announced.

Thank you, and you may return to your regular broadcasting of voting.

...No need to try to minimod saying I'm spamming by the way. :D

SlipKnoT
25th November 2006, 3:56 AM
I vote for Maiq

Brandon-kun
25th November 2006, 4:41 AM
And to add to that last bit, the thread will be closed when Rasengan announces the winner for the thread to be recreated, seeing as Hermanator doesn't care for the forums let alone this very thread. So just forewarning everyone first that this thread will probably be recreated once October winner has been announced.

Thank you, and you may return to your regular broadcasting of voting.

...No need to try to minimod saying I'm spamming by the way. :D
Ah, thank you for reminding me Eievui. Yes, I will be taking over from Hermanator, for the reasons Eievui said.

I vote for Maiq

Okay, your vote has been counted, Suicune619.

Maiq - 18 votes
Rashdan - 16 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

The Unown Water Master
30th November 2006, 1:05 AM
I vote for Rashdan.

Pokepal
30th November 2006, 2:11 AM
Go Rashdan!!!

top8inU.S.A.
30th November 2006, 2:17 AM
this is for october, right?
i vote 4 Darkrukario!

Angeling
30th November 2006, 2:18 AM
Updating for Rasengan since he once told me he doesn't/can't go online during weekdays.

Maiq - 18 votes
Rashdan - 18 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

Tied, so close.. and two more days. Get your votes in before tomorrow midnight. Again, this thread will be closed, unstickied and recreated the time the winner is announced. If Rasengan doesn't announce, I will do so and do the entire process. Thank you.

Brandon-kun
30th November 2006, 6:20 AM
Ah, I can make the thread on Friday, I'm sure of it. :) PM me with any concernes, Eievui.

By the way, thank you for updating.

Icicle
1st December 2006, 3:23 AM
My vote = Rashdan :)

kapslock
1st December 2006, 4:16 AM
Rashdan FTW

An overall good member who doesn't spam, good Fanfic reviewer, and still FTW.

ShinyManafi
1st December 2006, 4:16 AM
Rashdan, then

Angeling
1st December 2006, 4:12 PM
Rashdan - 21 votes
Maiq - 18 votes
Francesc - 6 votes

Rashdan is the October Newbie of the Month winner. First post will be edited and this shall be closed, so please direct your nominations/votes for November NOTM whenever Rasengan makes the new thread. I'll unsticky this once Rasengan creates the new thread, or if he does not, I will do so.

Closed.