PDA

View Full Version : New here

Minun2
26th October 2006, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone, im new to this forum. I wanted the username "Minun" but it was taken, so I had no choice but to go with "Minun2". ;312;

Anyway, its nice to meet you all. I originally came from another forum, but I was attacked, harassed, and I got sick of it, so I decided to go to this forum, and hopefully it will be much more friendly.

Anyway, see you later

crimson vengance
26th October 2006, 11:55 AM
Welcome!

Happy posting!

Uchiha Madara
26th October 2006, 12:15 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/crimzo2/Battle.pngha.

stezy
26th October 2006, 12:25 PM
yer im slightly new too! Its a good forum here so enjoy ^^

magnemiteZ
26th October 2006, 12:31 PM
wow, attacked.
That's not right ._.

so Minun2, tell us a little about yourself.

Locker
26th October 2006, 12:37 PM
Hello everyone, im new to this forum. I wanted the username "Minun" but it was taken, so I had no choice but to go with "Minun2". ;312;

Anyway, its nice to meet you all. I originally came from another forum, but I was attacked, harassed, and I got sick of it, so I decided to go to this forum, and hopefully it will be much more friendly.

Anyway, see you later Hey if you like Pokemon Contests u should join my club

mudkip-max
26th October 2006, 1:25 PM
welcome and remember mudkip rules:)

team_magma93
26th October 2006, 1:57 PM
Welcome! ^_^ Im usually not that active on these forums, but I think Ill start being a little more active....Anyway, they are very good, informational forums ^_^

Jetx
26th October 2006, 2:09 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/crimzo2/Battle.pngha.

The Hell?

Anyway, welcome to SPPf, sounds like you've had a harsh time previously but you should be okay here. You sound pretty intelligent and cool and all that stuff. Hopefully I'll see ya round though this place is darn big compared most forums and unless you tend to like the miscillaneous(sp)/webmaster forums it could be unlikely. Oh well, have fun.

striker
26th October 2006, 2:11 PM
hello welcome
i hope you have a good time

Francesc
26th October 2006, 2:27 PM
Well...hello. Have fun

Minun2
26th October 2006, 2:28 PM
wow, attacked.
That's not right ._.

so Minun2, tell us a little about yourself.
Sorry about the delay in the reply, I was away for an hour.

I kinda love Pokémon, its my favourite game to play. I always try and get all the Pokémon games when there out. Currently I am playing Emerald, and I have a post in the get your team rated board.

And by the way Locker, I have offered to join your club on the thread

Amaranth
26th October 2006, 2:36 PM

Anyway, see you later

Thats a shame :(
if you wanna friend im here and i dont malt that badly ><

Minun2
26th October 2006, 4:15 PM
Thats a shame :(
if you wanna friend im here and i dont malt that badly ><
Sure, i'd be happy to be friends with anyone here

dr00
26th October 2006, 6:29 PM
i'm fairly new here as well, but they're all nice around here, so you should like it loads better :)