Elaborated by: Torkie10 (I miss her :()
Buildings in the Area

• Penthouse
• Main Building
• Chemical Plant
• Greenhouse
• Armory/Weaponry
• Delivery/Storage House

The Penthouse is where the head scientist lives. Not very many people know what is inside, and those who do never tell. No low-paying scientists or hybrids are allowed in the building. The building itself is highly dangerous. Access is limited, and those without access are in danger of their lives. It is full of booby traps, guards, and obstacles. Most high paying scientists never see the head scientist anyway, but instead, they see a hologram or a computer screen projection.

The Chemical Plant is where chemicals are made and DNA extracted. It is pretty far from the other buildings because of its health hazard. No one except the head scientist knows if people or machines work there, but the scientists get chemicals and DNA from this building. No one is allowed in without written permission from the head scientist and a legal document accepting the possible death occurrence that could happen while inside the plant. A second “wing” of the plant is where raw materials are processed to make clothes, paper, plastic, and other useful materials.

The Greenhouse is where all the food and organic materials are grown. Some grass hybrids work here, but it is mostly an entry level job for the low paying scientists. Natural methods are the only methods used here; chemicals are added later. No experiments whatsoever are conducted here because it could damage the food for the hybrids. The greenhouse has three sections. The Food Section, which provides food and nutrients for scientists and hybrids alike; the Plant Section which grows useful plants for the use of the scientists and the Hybrids; and the Education Center. The Education Center is open to everyone. It has a variety of exotic and local plants alike, and the history behind the glorious scientific uses of each.

The Delivery/Storage House is where materials are picked up from outside sources and stored away. In addition to outside sources being stored here, DNA, food, clothes, and other useful items are stored here. It is not open to anyone except the middle-paying scientists and the head scientist. The low-paying scientists are not allowed in because of the danger, and the high paying scientists have better things to do. In addition, the trucks that transport items around the grounds are parked in the indoor tiered parking lot.

The Armory/Weaponry has a forge and a storage area. The forge is very hot and only Fire Pokemon and some scientists are allowed to work there. No hybrids are allowed in here because the weapons for them are stored here. After weapons and armor are fashioned, they go in the underground storage area. The storage area is regulated by a few of the High-Paying scientists to make sure that no defect weapons go in and no good ones come out unless they are authorized by the head scientist.

The Main Building is the building where some of the scientists and the hybrids live. There are fourteen floors, including a basement. Each floor was designed for a purpose, and most of the floors have a specific Pokemon Type aligned with them. The floor plan goes as thus:

The Basement is an extensive underground area. So extensive, that there are “wings”. The East Wing is for the scientists only. It includes the electronic controls room and the “breeding room”. The breeding room receives the DNA and injects it to make a hybrid. There are several stages of the growth, and each must be documented carefully to prevent future mistakes and record great successes. Therefore, there are several rooms, one for each stage. The hybrids that die are either buried by a scientist that wants to claim them, or they are burned in the incinerator. The electronic controls room holds the controls for the entire building. It is extremely complicated. The West Wing has a game room, a swimming pool, a training room for each type of Pokemon, and the gym. Some of the features of the game room include an obstacle course, a paintball area, an arcade with safe games, and a rock climbing wall, to name a few. In between the two wings is a resting area where a nurse can be called over the intercom in case of an injury. Behind that room is the blueprint making room.

The Ground Floor is as extensive as the Basement, but it is not divided into wings. It includes the main lobby, the library, the cafeteria, the washing area, and the infirmary. The infirmary is the main medical office where surgeries are performed and ill Pokemon are tended. It used to be a swimming pool until one was built in the basement. The main lobby is where the RCs (Room Counselors, although they really are in charge of the floors) send in the attendance form every morning. The secretary is a Flareon Hybrid named Meridith. She is a little nasty, so a good portion of the hybrids try to avoid her. The library is run by some of the high paying and middle paying scientists. It used to be a gift shop until the idea that “real” parents would provide “education” for their “children.” The books deemed safe by the head scientist are stored here and are available for any of the scientists or hybrids to check out. The storage room in the back, however, contains the “evil” books. No hybrid whatsoever is allowed in there. The cafeteria has a kitchen and a dining room. The kitchen receives the food from the greenhouse or the storage house, and chemicals from the storage house or the chemical plant. Chemicals are injected into the food (for various reasons) and the food is cooked and prepared here. The dining area has a café, where the food can be chosen by the hybrids, and an eating area. The eating area is quite large because of the types that dine there. Dishes are washed in the washing area, which is next to the kitchen.

The Second Floor is where all of the scientists, regardless of payment, live. Their rooms are like former hotel Suites, and therefore are more luxurious and fancier than the rooms the hybrids live in, although it is rumored that the head scientist’s room is even more luxurious than that of the high paying scientists. No hybrids are allowed on this floor, so the low paying scientists must do all of the menial work.

The Third Floor is the grass hybrids’ living area. The rooms are linked to the water supply so that the humidity level can be anywhere from the desert-like dryness of the cacturne’s habitat or the humid atmosphere of the victreebel. The sunlight preference can also be controlled by the hybrids. The mini-greenhouse (which used to be a bathroom) on this floor is used by the hybrids that wish to grow plants of their own, although no staple crop grown there is allowed in the kitchens. There is an emergency weed killer every ten rooms in case of overgrown plants. The floor is very, very strong because of the occasional desire to plant roots into the floor, which can become quite strong if not inhibited.

The Fourth Floor is the water hybrid’s dwelling. There is two unofficial “halves” of the floor. One half is where the “tankers”, or the hybrids that prefer to sleep in tanks, spend their time. The other half, the “bedders”, or the hybrids that prefer to sleep in beds, whether the beds are water or otherwise, hang around. There is a small pool located on this floor, and everything is waterproof. There is a separate drain system for this floor than the rest of the building because of the complaints by the janitors of the slippery floors.
The Fifth Floor is the psychic hybrids’ home. There is a meditation area in the commons, and many of the complicated games can be found here. Chess is played regularly by the hybrids on this floor. There is also a weight room for those that wish to test the strength of their psychic powers. The teleportation waves are interrupted if one wishes to teleport from the fifth floor to another floor, but the fifth floor can be teleported to from anywhere. There are invisible territory markings all over this floor, determining where a hybrid might land when he or she teleports to the fifth floor.

The Sixth Floor is the fire hybrid floor. The entire floor is fireproof, and the heat can be turned up as high as 18,000 F because of the preferences of the hybrids. Very few metal things are found on this floor, and few but the fire hybrids come up there because of the sweltering heat. There is a separate fire alarm system for this floor for that purpose. There are a few lava pools and coal piles located on this floor, and it is known that the head scientist never comes onto that floor.

The Seventh Floor is the ghost and dark hybrids’ cavern. The seventh floor has almost no windows, and the entire floor, including the doors, are made of brick so that the ghost hybrids can not move about so freely. The floor has a wide variety of terrain because of the variety of preferences by the dark type hybrids. There are metal detectors all over the place because the Dark Hybrids are known to use THEIF on other hybrids and dash to the seventh floor. Artificial moonlight is available via request. Most of the year, the floor is quite safe, but on full moons and during most of October, extra security is provided. On Halloween, all ghost hybrids are not allowed off of the floor all day, and no hybrid or scientist is allowed on it all day either.

The Eighth Floor is the fighting hybrids’ shelter. The entire floor is reinforced and most things are thick so that they can not be broken. In addition to the training areas in the basement, there is one on this floor. There is a ringer for the nurse because of the serious injuries taken by the frequent fights between the hybrids. The “hierarchy” on this floor is survival of the fittest, and is quite dangerous around mealtime. Because of this, there are timed sessions where the psychic hybrids come to meditate with the fighting ones, because the art of meditation is also essential in the martial arts.

The Ninth Floor is the ice hybrids’ living quarters. The floor, like the fourth, is waterproof. The temperature is quite cold, and the hybrids may turn down the temperature to about -328 F. There is an ice rink on this floor and most of the floor is similar to a legendary ice castle. The floor is covered with a layer of ice, and the visitors have to wear a thick fur coat, gloves, a face mask, a scarf, three layers of winter clothing, and either snowshoes, boots with spikes in the soles, or ice skates.

The Tenth Floor is the rock/ground hybrids’ cave. Like the eighth floor, the entire floor is reinforced; but rather than for protection, it is so that the building will not collapse under the weight. On this floor, there is very little water. There are also almost no plants. The areas on the floor include a desert like realm, a section similar to the side of a mountain, cave-like quarters, and an area packed with ground from the ceiling to the floor, laced with tunnels. There are very few windows, and the lighting is dim. For this reason, some of the Zubat and other cave-loving hybrids dwell here in an area separate from the rock/ground types. Other heavy types also live on this floor to save reinforcement expenses on their respective floors. In the rooms resembling the side of a mountain, there are miniature rock walls.

The Eleventh Floor is a flying hybrid’s dream. The ceilings are very high, and the air pressure can be controlled by their whims. Air drafts and currents run throughout the floor. Like the seventh, the “terrain” varies by the habitat of the fliers. Instead of beds, the hybrids make their own nests to suit their liking. Like the eighth floor, there is a ringer for the nurse; there are sometimes territorial fights between the hybrids. There is a choir room where the hybrids can sing their territorial and challenge songs as to not disturb the other hybrids that roost on that floor.

The Twelfth Floor is the normal hybrid’s area. It has more of a variation of terrain than all the other floors combined, and is extremely interesting because of that. The only area that the all of the normal hybrids seem to like is the commons. There is a lot of gossip that goes around on this floor, particularly because of the Ditto hybrids. Because many of the hybrids on this floor like dancing, there is an aerobics room located on this floor.

The Thirteenth Floor is the electric hybrids’ space. Nothing here can conduct electricity, and nothing that can is allowed onto this floor. The walls are soundproof and reinforced so that explosions do not cause it to collapse. There are several lightning rods and electricity collectors. Because some of the hybrids can produce up to 100,000 volts, and most of the hybrids either eat electricity or need it to survive, there is a separate electricity plan for this floor that is powered by the hybrids. Because of frequent blackouts, there are many windows on this floor. There is also a music room on this floor for no apparent reason, but the hybrids seem to enjoy it.

The Fourteenth Floor is the poison hybrids’ territory. Visitors and non-poison types are required to wear gas masks because of the many deadly powders, fumes, and liquids the hybrids give off. Even with frequent cleaning, this floor remains immensely filthy. The entire floor is made of materials that will not melt even to the strongest of acids. Rather than come down to the cafeteria, food is brought up to these hybrids because most of the hybrids are too dangerous to mix with others. There is a separate ventilation system for this floor so that even with all the toxic substances, the air does not leak onto other floors.

P.S.: the old cafe: still there! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=119036

Razor Shiftry
27th October 2006, 1:17 PM
i assume the RPG is going to start soon then...
question: do the dual type hybrids get 2 rooms on their respected floors?

VampirateMace
27th October 2006, 7:52 PM
Yeah, that's a good question, being a zubat hybrid, I've got posion and flying, but neither sounds like a place he'd want to hang out, being unable to fly and only beeing posion type because of zubat's fangs.

Razor Shiftry
27th October 2006, 7:55 PM
Yeah, that's a good question, being a zubat hybrid, I've got posion and flying, but neither sounds like a place he'd want to hang out, being unable to fly and only beeing posion type because of zubat's fangs.

um...i think in the text charmed wrote, bat hybrids will be in their own section on the rock floor in caves...

Musical Mayhem
28th October 2006, 2:34 PM
They get to choose which floor they're on if they're two types. Since your charri can't fly... either put him in poison or in the rock caves.

Russian May
28th October 2006, 4:12 PM
Oh, a cafe! Nice! But now, I think, I will choose tenth floor for my Flygon hybrid. That would be better!

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 8:57 PM
yeah...i think for my character, i'll have the 4th floor...but go up to the 13th floor alot...
oh, i've also go a lil' plot idea, can there be a water pipe connecting all the water hybrids ( and maybe grass or even the rest of the buildings...)rooms together?

Skeith
28th October 2006, 9:00 PM
I have a qestion where are you restarting? Where you left off on the last version or are you just going to start again?

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 9:02 PM
i think she's restarting again...

wolfpup22
28th October 2006, 9:02 PM
I guess i'm in the 12th floor since he closest to normal type...besides he'll probably be guarding so much he wont have time to get much sleep either guarding or training.

Skeith
28th October 2006, 9:05 PM
i think she's restarting again...

that what i think too but I just want to make sure, oh and my charaters on the 12th floor

~*Nobody*~
28th October 2006, 9:06 PM
Sixth floor for Samantha eleventh for Ryan thankx alot.

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 9:07 PM
I guess i'm in the 12th floor since he closest to normal type...besides he'll probably be guarding so much he wont have time to get much sleep either guarding or training.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIARUGA IS CLOSEEST TO NORMAL TYPE!?!? he's a steel/dragon!!!!!!!

wolfpup22
28th October 2006, 9:08 PM
Then where do you suggest he stays fire??
And of all the floors i think hes closest to that of to stay
Hmmmmmm fire maybe

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 9:11 PM
Then where do you suggest he stays fire??
And of all the floors i think hes closest to that of to stay

i think your character should live on the 10th floor because Diaruga is part steel and thats quite heaby and the 10th floor is reinforced...

that what i think too but I just want to make sure, oh and my charaters on the 12th floor

arn't you a ditto hybrid? then i suppose you could stay on any floor...just transform and you're off...

wolfpup22
28th October 2006, 9:13 PM
good point ok Im officialy living on the 10th floor

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 9:26 PM
Now even though I haven't been accepted yet, Were will I live if I'm Salamence the flying floor?

Skeith
28th October 2006, 9:30 PM
i think your character should live on the 10th floor because Diaruga is part steel and thats quite heaby and the 10th floor is reinforced...

arn't you a ditto hybrid? then i suppose you could stay on any floor...just transform and you're off...

lol good point (i was orignally going to be a porygon hybird, but dittos ablities appealed to me)

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 9:30 PM
Now even though I haven't been accepted yet, Were will I live if I'm Salamence the flying floor?

well, i suppose you could choose...you could live on the tenth floor in a cave like Dragons in fariy tales or on the eleventh so that you can room to fly...

lol good point (i was orignally going to be a porygon hybird, but dittos ablities appealed to me)

hey! how about your character could be my best friend and you could imitate me and stay in my room...
and you can have a best friend on every floor and stay with them every so often on your way to gathering gossip...

Skeith
28th October 2006, 9:39 PM
well, i suppose you could choose...you could live on the tenth floor in a cave like Dragons in fariy tales or on the eleventh so that you can room to fly...

hey! how about your character could be my best friend and you could imitate me and stay in my room...
and you can have a best friend on every floor and stay with them every so often on your way to gathering gossip...

or he could go on the fire floor as he is a dragon and sure metagross it sounds like a good idea

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 9:40 PM
So, Dragons can go on any floor except ice.

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 9:47 PM
i suppose so actually...except the electricity floor...and the grass...

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 9:48 PM
And the poison Dragons can't inhabit either

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 9:51 PM
And the poison Dragons can't inhabit either

just choose a floor that feels right to you and relates to dragons some how...

or he could go on the fire floor as he is a dragon and sure metagross it sounds like a good idea

hehehe....you could be the lil' spy for the rebelling hybrids...hey, skeith, do you fancy being my buddy?

Skeith
28th October 2006, 10:03 PM
hey, skeith, do you fancy being my buddy?

Aren't we already? sure ^_^

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 10:05 PM
I feel left out >w<

Skeith
28th October 2006, 10:09 PM
I'll add you too mew if you want to be on my buddy list

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 10:27 PM
I was actually talking about the RPG but, sure!

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 10:30 PM
hehe i'll do the same ^_^

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 10:32 PM
I'll do the same with both!

Skeith
28th October 2006, 10:36 PM
Sure we can be mates in the rpg

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 10:37 PM
hehehe YAY! we all seem hyper!! and yeah, we could all be mates in the RPG...

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 10:40 PM
Ofcourse I'm neutral so, I might be a mate one time and be a nemisis at another :D

Skeith
28th October 2006, 10:53 PM
Bare in mind I can be anything so be careful who you blab too

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 10:59 PM
tak to me talk to me! i'm just the jolly, happy electrician!

wolfpup22
28th October 2006, 10:59 PM
Lol.Can you become a cheeseburger with ketchup only??

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 11:02 PM
Lol.Can you become a cheeseburger with ketchup only??

-_-...thats not funny...

wolfpup22
28th October 2006, 11:03 PM
So. It's true

Razor Shiftry
28th October 2006, 11:10 PM
now why would Skeith's character want to change into some food which someone would obviously eat?

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 11:23 PM
To be a decoy for aplan a distract the enemy away from the real operation

wolfpup22
28th October 2006, 11:29 PM
I was thinking as a joke but mirage mews plan is better

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 11:32 PM
Well, How about the Rebellion? What are we goin' to do?

Skeith
28th October 2006, 11:35 PM
now why would Skeith's character want to change into some food which someone would obviously eat?

so i could kill them by bursting out there stomach alien style :D

wolfpup22
28th October 2006, 11:36 PM
Good idea... you could also become a quarter and sneak in that way.

Requiem's Eclipse
28th October 2006, 11:39 PM
Ditto could've been a better choice but, Salamence is much better movewise. The Alien style is a good Idea Skeith

cdra1617
29th October 2006, 5:11 AM
GAH. SPAM. *eyes burn*

Anyway, here's where my charries stay (durr, slow getting to the thread =D)

Valerie: Ground Floor (Val: Idunwannaflythx. Translation: I don't want to live on the flying floor thank you.)
Negia: Flying Floor (because she flies x_x)
Gray: Ground Floor (obvious)

Yay.

jordman
29th October 2006, 11:29 AM
what are we gonna do about the rebellion outnumbering the scientists? when i saw all the registrations for this rpg, like 85% are reblling while only like 4 guys are on the scientist's team. are we gonna do anything about that?

Skeith
29th October 2006, 11:36 AM
I'm happy to create a lot of new charters to be on the scientists side, e.g. Porygon hybird, due to the computer part of its make up the scientists can control it, Gengar hybird loves mischeif and power, Entei hybird the scientists constantly brain wash him to make sure he doesn't rebel against them.

Canis Lupus
29th October 2006, 11:49 AM
Eek. I just looked at where my character sleeps, and it's the 13th floor....
But anyway... Eat electricity? Umm... Yum?

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 12:00 PM
Eek. I just looked at where my character sleeps, and it's the 13th floor....
But anyway... Eat electricity? Umm... Yum?

hehehe...i think Charmeds' phrasing for that was a little off but i think she means something along the fact that the electric hybrids absorb electricity and convert it to energy...and electricity...but they still eat normal food

what are we gonna do about the rebellion outnumbering the scientists? when i saw all the registrations for this rpg, like 85% are reblling while only like 4 guys are on the scientist's team. are we gonna do anything about that?

well...

I'm happy to create a lot of new charters to be on the scientists side, e.g. Porygon hybird, due to the computer part of its make up the scientists can control it, Gengar hybird loves mischeif and power, Entei hybird the scientists constantly brain wash him to make sure he doesn't rebel against them.

thats a good idea, but the controlling scientists characters could be really powerful and have all the resorces and also be in charge of some NPC hybrids (hehehe...grunts) which would probably even the odds abit.

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 1:14 PM
So, if you're a neutral you can chose either side to be on? or, do we fight both?

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 1:18 PM
you can choose i suppose...that is the whole point...or you can fight both...but that would be quite hard...

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 1:25 PM
I'm accepted Now WOOT!!!!!!WOOT!!!!!

Any way I've decided to live on the Fire floor since Dragons technocally breathe fire

Skeith
29th October 2006, 1:34 PM
Basically there are 2 ways to go. 1. beging stuck on one side for the whole rpg or 2. switching sides by choice or by force

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 1:36 PM
Being on one side the whole RPG would just mean I'm not Neutral but, being forced is a cool way to switch sides.

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 1:38 PM
be forced by the scientist to be on their sides...cuz then you would have lots of hard desisions to make for your character...

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 1:39 PM
be forced by the scientist to be on their sides...cuz then you would have lots of hard desisions to make for your character...

Good idea I guess that settles my questions for now

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 1:41 PM
i know what part i want to be in the plot...i can short circuit or the lazers and other gizmos to gain access to forbidden sections, hehehe...

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 1:42 PM
Then I can keep ambushing you hehehehe......

robynblclark
29th October 2006, 1:44 PM
I hope this starts soon and those sound like fun ideas

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 1:46 PM
but i could just say i was checking the circuits and making sure that there arn't any faults etc :D...but watch out for skeiths character, he's deadly...

:D arn't us three really chatty?

EDIT: off topic but robyn, remember to post the sign up for the 'guardians od magic RPG' soon...just rememinding...

Skeith
29th October 2006, 1:47 PM
i know what part i want to be in the plot...i can short circuit or the lazers and other gizmos to gain access to forbidden sections, hehehe...

and my charater and change into people and easyly get past grauds

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 1:48 PM
Yeah we are. Anyway, What is your Species 2 Metgrossiron fist? If you can check circutry you're either small or a electric type.

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 1:48 PM
and my charater and change into people and easyly get past grauds

hehehe, and gather gossip :D

EDIT: my hybrid is human/Lanturn, so i can also swim/breathe water and talk to water pokemon...

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 1:49 PM
I guess my character could be a spy for the Scientists... Or reverse

robynblclark
29th October 2006, 1:50 PM
EDIT: off topic but robyn, remember to post the sign up for the 'guardians od magic RPG' soon...just rememinding...

I know I'm working on it right now

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 1:53 PM
I guess my character could be a spy for the Scientists... Or reverse

thing is though, your hybrid is a salamence is it not, thats the problem, some people just think, oh, lets be the hybrid with the most powerful pokemon DNA in them (no offence to you) they should be more different -there are already 2 salamence hybrids and 2 flygon hybrids...

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 1:55 PM
The first Salamence Hybrid was Rejected so I took it. That means there is only one Salamence Hybrid, Trevor Longwind(My character). If Charmed Band-o would allow it I would change it into a UU pokemon if that's what you would like.

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 1:57 PM
well, if you think about it, salamence are only good for attacking and flying around on...but, hey, thats just me, its your choice...

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 2:03 PM
Hmmm... I could see your point.... Maybe, if i want to be a spy a Manyula or any dark pokemon combo would work

Skeith
29th October 2006, 2:08 PM
thing is though, your hybrid is a salamence is it not, thats the problem, some people just think, oh, lets be the hybrid with the most powerful pokemon DNA in them (no offence to you) they should be more different -there are already 2 salamence hybrids and 2 flygon hybrids...

Thats why i went with ditto, in the game he sucks (unless your breeding) but here his power can make him fun.

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 2:09 PM
mmm... I hate when people say I use OU pokemon.... I use Dragon pokemon cuz' I like them...

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 2:10 PM
yeah... i could see that...how about being a sharpedo hybrid? cuz then you could be a dark spy (lol) and live on the same floor as me and we could be mates...:D

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 2:11 PM
yeah... i could see that...how about being a sharpedo hybrid? cuz then you could be a dark spy (lol) and live on the same floor as me and we could be mates...:D

Hmmm... Then i'll have to change my Sign-Up dramatically to fit with a Sharpedo.

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 2:12 PM
just don't add anything in about being able to shoot out jets of water out of your butt like a sharpedo does...that would be gross...

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 2:15 PM
Well the reason why it would be hard to change is because I made Trevor's Salamence be the on that has the DNA inside him and the Salamence Died after the Procedure

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 2:18 PM
hmmm...ok...i did the same thing with mine, but made it abit more personal- the lanturn that the character was fused with was his dad's lanturn that was given to him...

robynblclark
29th October 2006, 2:21 PM
I'm an espeon hybrid and i can read minds just not very well yet

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 2:22 PM
Trevor's mother gave him the Salamence so thats pretty personal too

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 2:23 PM

woooo, sound cool...

but mines more personal cuz my character's dad died and Jack only lived because of the lanturn that was given to him

robynblclark
29th October 2006, 2:24 PM
I also made a second character to be her older brother who is an umbreon hybrid and is overly protective especially if someone tried to flirt with her

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 2:26 PM
Then thank god I didn't chose the Dark living area with her brother.

wolfpup22
29th October 2006, 2:36 PM
Why is everyone including someone close to them dieing in their past??

robynblclark
29th October 2006, 2:38 PM
don't worry he only acts like that if someone is flirting with her

Skeith
29th October 2006, 3:08 PM

check my sign up, my charater has no people close to him die, he just gets other powered by the scientists

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 3:33 PM

Not every one It seems I'm the only one.

Musical Mayhem
29th October 2006, 3:48 PM

I'm making like... another charri for the rebels (Lizzie... Kat's sister... (Yes, I changed the name)...) and two for the scientist side.

In the last version I was an Espeon hybrid. Very fun.

Kat lives on the seventh floor, being a Mightyena, and Lizzie (making her sign up now) lives on the electric floor (can't remember which floor that is)

wolfpup22
29th October 2006, 4:35 PM
Kat lives on the seventh floor, being a Mightyena

Wow Chang,my other charri is a mightyena. So he lives on seventh floor

InnerFlame
29th October 2006, 5:21 PM
Beauty enters cafe and shakes her head sadly. She looks at all of the little rebels chatting away making friends and going way off topic. She lays down and stop to listen to the constant jabbering and random things and then some on the right topic. The conversation finally seem to ease to an end. The fox stands up and gracefully walks over to the group.

"Well this should be interesting..." Beauty said very relaxed, "I just hope you, guys can fight better than you talk or when you come against me it will be a quick fight." A smirk spread across her face. And she fades into the darkness of the cafe almost like a ghost.
~*~*~*~*~*~

That was a message from Captain Beauty also known as the Devil Fox.

Zero by default is on the twelfth

I'm not sure about Beauty... Sixth sound like a good floor because she more fire than dark but sweltering heat part doesn't sound so great for her because Vulpix and Ninetales are releasing fire to prevent from growing too hot.

Seventh floor, Dark really isn't good because she not really that much a dark pokemon... and though she fear of becoming too hot in constant darkness there a chance she can become too cold...
______

Since I have nothing better to do I made a list of the things in this RPG

There are 24 rebels, 4 on the Controlling Scientist and 3 neutral.

There 11 females characters, and 20 male characters.

There are 27 human/pokemon hybrids and 2 pokemon/pokemon hybrids.

2 of the humans/hybrids are on the Controlling Scientist side and the only 2 pokemon/pokemon hybrids are on the Controlling Scientist side.

There are a male Rukario, Erureido, Rioru, Salamence, Diaruga, Ditto, Vaporeon, Dusclops, Sneasel, Meganium, Lanturn, Aggron, Umbreon, Zigzagoon, Plusle, Feraligatr, Zubat, Sandslash, Scizor, Mightyena human hybrids.

There are a Female Espeon, 2 Flygon, Flareon, Blissey, Combusken, Charizard, Gardevoir, and Mightyena

Then there is a Ninetales/Houndoon and Dragonair/Latias hybrids

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 5:24 PM
oh,Charmed, i've also go a lil' plot idea, can there be a water pipe connecting all the water hybrids ( and maybe grass or even the rest of the buildings...)rooms together?

innnerflame: are you saying that some of us should make a 2nd character for the controlling scientists and more of them should be female?

Skeith
29th October 2006, 5:28 PM
I'm going to create 2 hybirds for anyone to use but they will be on the scientists side

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 5:40 PM
Well I made a Male Fusion of Blastoise. I was thinking of putting him in Controlling Scientists though

jordman
29th October 2006, 5:40 PM
when is this gonna start?

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 5:42 PM
i don't like making more than one character...it makes it harder and make me think for...but i'll think on it...

Canis Lupus
29th October 2006, 5:53 PM
I can't wait for this to start, and does anyone mind if I make another character?

Requiem's Eclipse
29th October 2006, 5:59 PM
It doesn't really matter I have 2 charri's

Skeith
29th October 2006, 6:17 PM
My second charater is compelte. Feel free to use if you want to, I just wanted to design a npc with porygon and castform parts

robynblclark
29th October 2006, 6:21 PM
meh i was bored so i made sprites of my characters

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/robynblclark/dptr180.png
i think this one looks better than my second charris

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/robynblclark/dptr078.png

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 6:27 PM
My second charater is compelte. Feel free to use if you want to, I just wanted to design a npc with porygon and castform parts

wooo, i can see the future! woo, i can see the NPC porygon/castform getting angry with my Lanturn hybrid and having a battle!...

nice pics Robyn, and when are you posting your sign up for the GOM RPG?

robynblclark
29th October 2006, 6:29 PM
stop bugging me about that

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 6:38 PM
sorry, i get impatciet *gets a lil' embarssed...*...

Skeith
29th October 2006, 6:41 PM
well i said npc since it's more than one person controling it but maybe i should have put it as mpc

robynblclark
29th October 2006, 6:51 PM
'well i said npc since it's more than one person controling it but maybe i should have put it as mpc'

wow

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 7:07 PM
well i said npc since it's more than one person controling it but maybe i should have put it as mpc

MPC meaning Many people Controlling?

Skeith
29th October 2006, 7:10 PM
Yeah well the thing is I may mention him from time to time but i doubt i'll use pixel much so i'll let other people use it as well

PokemonBreederChris
29th October 2006, 7:20 PM
If I get accepted, I CALL THE NUMBER 1 BADGUY!

Yes, it is I, the bad dude, who kills you all, unless you find the sacred artifact of Whatchamacallit, and stop my evill deeds. lol

This RPG needed some truley evil guy, and that is where I come in, inspired by Magneto none the less.

Razor Shiftry
29th October 2006, 7:33 PM
oh yay...you know what! i'm going to make an evil dude for the scientists...but it will be MPC...

InnerFlame
30th October 2006, 9:49 PM
innnerflame: are you saying that some of us should make a 2nd character for the controlling scientists and more of them should be female?

No I'm not saying anything at all by posting that I was just bored so I started counting the number of female hybrid and male and number of hybrids on the Scientist and other things like that. You don't have to make female and/or a controlling scientist character if you don't want to... I can just make up a bunch of reoccuring NP characters or you can make NP characters to fight against that want we did last time because there was only one really bad Pokemon on the scientist side.

I think I'm going to have Beauty go between the Dark floor and the Fire floor... she will probably spend more time in the dark floor than fire.

Requiem's Eclipse
30th October 2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah! I've made a new evil person!~ So It's a Blastoise One!

Musical Mayhem
31st October 2006, 5:07 PM
If I get accepted, I CALL THE NUMBER 1 BADGUY!

Yes, it is I, the bad dude, who kills you all, unless you find the sacred artifact of Whatchamacallit, and stop my evill deeds. lol

This RPG needed some truley evil guy, and that is where I come in, inspired by Magneto none the less.

You can't be the number one evil guy. *sighs* that's the head scientist loony. @ school, edit reason later.

Knightblazer
1st November 2006, 12:52 AM
Think that my character can live on the seventh floor with the ghosts and dark types? He dosen't like fighting, after all.... ><;

Jirachi X
1st November 2006, 7:10 AM
My character would live on the seventh floor, seeing as he is a dark type after all.

Razor Shiftry
1st November 2006, 5:01 PM
is my second character excepted? the super powerful leader of the controlling scientists hybrids deoxys one?...

Konosuke
2nd November 2006, 3:00 AM
My character would criss-cross between both the fifth and the eighth floor, with the fighting types and psychics types XD

Russian May
2nd November 2006, 11:52 AM
Um, I have a little problem: tomorrow I'm going on a vacation fro a week, so if you will start, don't go too much ahead. Or maybe someone can roleplay Emera for a while?

Musical Mayhem
2nd November 2006, 9:13 PM
is my second character excepted? the super powerful leader of the controlling scientists hybrids deoxys one?...

Well... he can't be a leader. The leader is an NPC! CONTROLED BY ME! MERCI.

We will start (no matter what): November 14th @ like four o'clock eastern standard time! So, you should be okay, Russian May.

Razor Shiftry
2nd November 2006, 9:18 PM
well in that case, the Galaxy character is a very high ranking hybrid then

Requiem's Eclipse
2nd November 2006, 9:39 PM
Im still waiting for Kayne Onar to be accepted (my other character)

PokemonBreederChris
2nd November 2006, 9:47 PM
can my character gain many followers, and attack the main lab where you all are?

If not, I will find one way, and when I said number one badguy, I meant temp number 1 badguy for you see I am only an extremest experiment.....THAT CAN CAUSE EARTHQUAKES! MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, can't wait till this starts.

Requiem's Eclipse
2nd November 2006, 9:49 PM
It start's 2 weeks from now....

Musical Mayhem
2nd November 2006, 9:52 PM
Yeah, I decided to wait for band to end before I actually started. I've already got one going (just started go post Metagrossian!) and band takes up too much time.

Razor Shiftry
4th November 2006, 5:25 PM
okay then...

Oathblivion
10th November 2006, 1:18 AM
Yeah, I decided to wait for band to end before I actually started. I've already got one going (just started go post Metagrossian!) and band takes up too much time.

Tell me about it... Our last game was this past Friday.

Anyway, I'm a little late to the party, no? If I read those stats right, I'm the only Grass hybrid... which means I get a whole floor to myself! I see great sub-/individual plot potential in this. For instance, just about every character here can turn to the opposite side, or they can make subgroups and fight for their own cause. My character is an example of the first.

A question though: Is this going to be a subtle war, or will it be blood-gushing, skull-splitting, full-on war? Just wondering whether to sharpen his axe or not...

Requiem's Eclipse
10th November 2006, 1:48 AM
Actually not really in all the floors there will be NPC's

Konosuke
10th November 2006, 3:10 AM
A question though: Is this going to be a subtle war, or will it be blood-gushing, skull-splitting, full-on war? Just wondering whether to sharpen his axe or not...

Hmmmm, that would be quite interesting if it was such o.o

Torkie10
10th November 2006, 6:08 PM
I understand my floor plan is not perfect, but I tired. 0_o; Also, in case it is not clear, Torkie sleeps on the Psycic floor- He teleports, and thus is required to sleep there.

Musical Mayhem
10th November 2006, 8:50 PM
It's gonna be a sort of bloody, it depends on your personality war. It could be all mental, or all physical.

Torkie10
10th November 2006, 8:54 PM
Well, I hope this one works better than the last one did. :p

Razor Shiftry
10th November 2006, 9:00 PM
hey charmed, can there be pipes with water in them linking the water pokemon together? its just a plot idea for my character...

Torkie10
10th November 2006, 9:16 PM
It could be possible; the Water Pokemon have their own plumbing system, after all. But SP would have to decide.

Sakura16
10th November 2006, 9:21 PM
So....this RPG doesn't start till next week...er eastern standered time...Eh...my math sucks what time is that in the west? ^_^; Cause I have a doctors oppointment that day and I would like to know when I would be able to post...I really can't wait since this is my favourite rpg ever!

Tyrant99
11th November 2006, 12:10 PM
well its about time I posted in here, so hello to all.

I'm interested to see how this RPG runs this time, it was difficult guessing where the last one was going to go and was very fun to be a part off. This time round I'm going to actually try to stick to the story and spend more time RPing with other people's characters instead of NPCs I created like last time.

Anyway as a final thing everyone have fun and lets make this RPG as memoriable as the last one.

Konosuke
12th November 2006, 5:38 AM
oh, damn....

Hey, Um, i may be a bit late when i post my first post. Im trying to get a job at the local waffle house and i got an interview or something on that day o.o

Skittygirl
14th November 2006, 12:46 AM
Oh yeah, since I am acccepted, I have a few questions:

What are the safe books,internet, and basically safe things for the hybrids?

Oh and can I ask you a question? How long do we work in the cafe?

Musical Mayhem
14th November 2006, 2:47 PM
Actually Konosuke, I don't know if we'll be able to start today. I caught a really bad cold. Really bad. So... I'm home sick. The onmly reason I'm on here is 'cuz... myh mom isn't here.

Skitty, Safe books are like; Romeo and juliet, the scientist ABC's, stupid books the scientists made. Internet is just the hybrid website, which has an e-mail that only accepts other hybrids e-mails, along with an instnat messager that only responds to other hybrid's messages. NO outsiders.

As for the cafe, all hte way through the RPG. If I need to tell you guys something WAY too long to put in an OOC, then I put it here, and we discuss. It's also just to get rid of too many OOCs. Yup.

bulbasaur2894
14th November 2006, 5:10 PM
can i work at the cafe i changed my mind and laso get well soon

Musical Mayhem
14th November 2006, 5:13 PM
Thank you, and yes, you can change your occupation any time before we start.

Konosuke
14th November 2006, 11:44 PM
Ah, i see...yea, colds suck, huh? XD

Well, i probably feel as bad as you do, i didnt get this job i was aiming for today <.<

Torkie10
15th November 2006, 2:30 AM
Torkie hates needles. Particullarly nothing to do with the fact that I got shots and I still hurt even 3 days later. ^^; Regardless, I don't know about this whole thing starting on a week day- I almost forgot about it entirely. So how about on a weekend, or a Friday? Also, if there are any questions about the actually lab and stuff, you can also ask me. Charmed Band-o and I have known each other for a very long time, and I have been in most of her RPGs. The last one I was a major part of, mostly because I had designed the buildings. Basically, if you were to put it in terms of the plot, she is the Head Scientist and I am the Second in Command. :D Correct me if I am wrong on that, SP. ;257;

Razor Shiftry
15th November 2006, 4:58 PM
ok then...
soooo, can there be water pipes connecting various rooms together (eg, all the water hybrids room, the grass floor etc) and can i make my character use them to get around secretly? cuz my character can breathe water and all...

Torkie10
15th November 2006, 10:31 PM
To answer your question: The water floor has its own plumbing system. It does not connect with any of the other plumbing systems in any way.

Razor Shiftry
16th November 2006, 5:53 PM
ahhhh shame,oh well, but i can at least meet up with the other water pokemon easily and secretly ;p

Musical Mayhem
16th November 2006, 11:07 PM
Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=4826429#post4826429

Roomates will be edited in. Don't post until you check here!

Konosuke
16th November 2006, 11:54 PM
Ah, nice post. I guess since i checked here, i can post, right?

Torkie10
17th November 2006, 12:08 AM
SP, you made a mistake! Torkie isn't a janitor any more, remember? He works with computers now...

Musical Mayhem
17th November 2006, 12:29 AM
Oh RIGHT! I'll edit that Torkie. Here is what I have for the roommates:

Floor Last Name First Name Player
3 Bulbasaur , Kayne Mirage Mew
3 Meganium, Kouba Oathblivion
4 Ferligatr, Matt Pokenatic
4 Lanturn, Jack Metagrossian Fist
4 Vaporeon , Jordan jordman
5 Deoxys, Galaxy Metagrossian Fist
5 Dragonlati, Negia cdra1617

Erureido, Tieriff Konosuke
5 Espeon, Lillian Charmed Band-o5 [/COLOR]
Espeon, Serina robynblclark
5 Gardevoir, Mayu Sakura166
Blaziken, Torkie Torkie10
6 Charizard ,Nick Prongs
6 Charizard, Samantha L.S.G.O.P.
6 Combusken (Feathrthrow), Serenity Flygonrulz
6 Flareon, Kaili Mimori
6 Ninedoom ,Beauty Innerflame
7 Dusclops, Author darkhadow
7 Mightyena, Chang Wolfpup12
7 Mightyena, Katalina Charmed Band-o
7 Umbreon, Kalen robynblclark
9 Sneasel, Taron Jirachi X
10 Diaruga, Sammy Wolfpup12
10 Flygon, Emera Russian May
10 Flygon, Valerie cdra1617
10 Gabaito, Ventrus Canis Lupis
10 Sandslash, Grey cdra1617
10 shuckgron, Kane Tyrant99

10 Zubat, Trey VampirateMace
11 Salamence, Trevor Mirage Mew
11 Scizor, Ryan L.S.G.O.P.
12 Blissey, Jenny WaterTrainer
12 Castgon, Pixel Skeith
12 Ditto, Jacob Skeith
12 Skitty, Cindy Skitty Girl
12 Zigzagoon, Zero Innerflame
13 Plusle, Joseph Canis Lupis
13 Plusle, Lauren Charmed Band-o
8 Rukario, Lucifer Knightblazer

If your name is in RED, you must create your own roomate. The person after you, with the name in the same color, is your roomate. Now you may post. Your "last name" is decided by your species, if you were two pokemon I combined the names.

Torkie10
17th November 2006, 1:08 AM
This is going to be so much fun. :D I hope it fares better than our...others...have... Oh, and by the way, I managed to do my task for you. ^v^

Musical Mayhem
17th November 2006, 1:10 AM
Thanks Torkie. For some reason, the thing won't let me PM Metagrossian, but I can easily tell him, since I"m in like three other RPs with him! ^_^

PokemonBreederChris
17th November 2006, 1:23 AM
I thought we agreed I would be isolated from the lab and come to it later, and create a plot twist :(

I am dangerous, so I can't have a roomate fyi, Plus, I am huge, and a simple 'room' could not hold my might, maybe if i was restrained or something, and I be put in 'dangerous hybrids' area, that would be ok, for I have uber blood and can tople a building with ease, but if it is super reinforced then, w/e, but how you accepted me, you agreed to the terms in my sign ups, plus, I am ??? aged, looks thirty, I would swort a Zubat hybrid, how dare you force me to room with such a commoner, I have noble blood, Bah, I say, Bah!

Any way, since I never really checked the OOC thread, and already poste my, umb, post, uh, what should I do?

Musical Mayhem
17th November 2006, 1:49 AM
lol. Sorry, I'm forgetful. I did this in a hurry. I'll take ya out. I just took all the su's, stuck 'em in Excel and sorted thim. Meh. I'll take ya out. 'kay.

PokemonBreederChris
17th November 2006, 1:54 AM
Thanks for reckonizing my Gary-stu-ness,

*bows*

I will gather an army, recruit people, and attack LAb after lab, untill I reach your laboratory, and then my heart is changed somewhat, yada, yada, yada.

And that is it, perhaps my character can be a 'badguy' to you guys, by the propaganda the scientists use. They say I am a bad example, yada, yada, yada, and try to avoid things that I did in my dark past.

and

Well, this RPG is starting of great.

But a Zubat!? with a Tyranitar/aggron hybrid!? HELLO, VERY VERY WRONG MIX, lol, What were you thinking? Sigh, Flygon, or large creatures would be a better suiter, lol, not a puny zubat, that one sit on could crush it, lol, I am not complaining, and thanks.

EDIT: and shouldn't ground/rock type hybrids be on the BASE floor? Floor eight could do nothing, if that was the only reinforced floor, it would make the building collapse, simple pysics, plus ground like to dig, and one small floor would not be enough for them to dig.

Musical Mayhem
17th November 2006, 2:01 AM
*shrugs* I put them down in the order I thought of them. I was thinking: Alphabetical Order. That's the easiest way to sort in Excel. yup yup. I should have put more thought into it, but doing homework and posting on two different forums and doing a worksheet, well that's hard to do at the same time. ^_-

cdra1617
17th November 2006, 3:48 AM
For all of you rooming with my characters, I profusely appologize. Especially you, Tyrant99 and Canis Lupis. ^.~ Metagrossiron, you should be okay... just, you know... don't go all rebel around Negia. :P But since that's a S char anyway (correct me if I'm wrong) you'll live.

Three opening posts... what have I gotten myself into :0 Oh well. *writes ferociously*

Konosuke
17th November 2006, 5:29 AM
it'll be until after 4 tomorrow before i post again....Chess tourny ^^

Tyrant99
17th November 2006, 10:39 AM
hey cdra1617, it looks like this will be fun with my character having such a room mate. Also three characters will be tough, I stick to having one for a reason.

Prongs
17th November 2006, 2:15 PM
yea so i see i`m on the fire floor... nice... now for some rp lol

Skittygirl
17th November 2006, 4:00 PM
Before I edit my post, can I clean the floor with a vaccum Jacob Skeith (im thinking I should tell you by pm)? My part of the room is very messy (its one of my traits).

Razor Shiftry
17th November 2006, 7:14 PM
um...hello? what are the people who wrote my name in their posts talking about??? just wondering...im a little confused...and tired lol

EDIT: oh, and can i be the computer hacker? i just like the idea and all...and i have a little plot in my head about it...

VampirateMace
17th November 2006, 9:49 PM
So... I have no player roommate, and it's Chris' fault? ok... gonna go check out the RPG now.

Torkie10
17th November 2006, 10:03 PM
To Metagrossian; no. The hacker is the same person sending the emails, an NPC that CB controls alone. Sorry.

Skeith
17th November 2006, 11:03 PM
Before I edit my post, can I clean the floor with a vaccum Jacob Skeith (im thinking I should tell you by pm)? My part of the room is very messy (its one of my traits). thats fine and is it ok if i have my poryform alert the scientists?

Sakura16
17th November 2006, 11:17 PM
Cool I'm with Serina. Well I check here! time to post!

cdra1617
18th November 2006, 2:05 AM
um...hello? what are the people who wrote my name in their posts talking about??? just wondering...im a little confused...and tired lol

EDIT: oh, and can i be the computer hacker? i just like the idea and all...and i have a little plot in my head about it...

I posted with your name because Galaxy has been roomed with my Dragonair/Latias, Negia. =D So you know.

Konosuke
18th November 2006, 4:12 AM
I want you guys to pray for me....please, just, do....i dont wish to elaborate...

Razor Shiftry
18th November 2006, 10:51 AM
To Metagrossian; no. The hacker is the same person sending the emails, an NPC that CB controls alone. Sorry.

ok then...i was just thinking that my character could havce made the virus but was now trying to stop it...hang on, could i still do that? i could be on my computer and discover the virus and try and stop it but keep failing?...

Torkie10
19th November 2006, 1:47 AM
I don't know- you would have to ask CB about that.

Konosuke
19th November 2006, 2:42 AM
speaking of CB, where is she, anyway? o.o

Skittygirl
19th November 2006, 1:22 PM
thats fine and is it ok if i have my poryform alert the scientists?

Sure. Oh yeah I have a minifridge in my room (igts only fruits and berries though). You are welcome to get stuff from it. Just dont get my Pecha berries those are my favorite and im rather attached to there taste.

Musical Mayhem
20th November 2006, 9:20 PM
Sorry, did the Eagles pre-game show on Sunday, dear lord they zoomed in on me. *frightened of scary people who could have been watching* anyhoo,

metagrossian: yeah, you could, jus tdon't go overboard with it.
Skitty: awful nice of you. *stops for some berries*

Skittygirl
20th November 2006, 9:28 PM
I've been sharing my food there since I became a hybrid. No big. Anyways what floor is the family bathroom?

Musical Mayhem
20th November 2006, 9:52 PM
I don't know, we can just put it on the lobby floor, since I don't feel good right now.

Canis Lupus
20th November 2006, 9:59 PM
Sorry, did the Eagles pre-game show on Sunday, dear lord they zoomed in on me. *frightened of scary people who could have been watching* anyhoo,

metagrossian: yeah, you could, jus tdon't go overboard with it.
Skitty: awful nice of you. *stops for some berries*

Haha, I live near Philly too. Anywho, I'm waiting for Russian May to post. Anyone seen her around?

bulbasaur2894
23rd November 2006, 1:59 AM
what should i post

Konosuke
23rd November 2006, 4:21 AM
um....*looks back at the sign up sheet* Look at Charmed's posts. Try to follow her example...or someone else's that RP's in a 3rd person style if you dont like first person.

As to what to post. Anything. Read the other posts in the RP and follow on that same basic concept, but in your own unique way.

Tyrant99
24th November 2006, 12:13 AM
something I was wondering, are we having the memory thing from the last version of this RPG or has that been scraped?

Musical Mayhem
26th November 2006, 7:40 PM
Nah, I'm keeping the whole memory idea, makes life interesting.

Konosuke
16th December 2006, 5:49 AM
Btw, guys, ive got some GREAT news....i have finally gotten a job! ^^ Im starting this coming Wednesday, so my posting may become slower than it is now xD

PikaPower!
17th December 2006, 1:18 AM
Do I have a room-mate? Because my name isn't up there.