PDA

View Full Version : My best scratch yet

Dean
28th October 2006, 3:21 AM
I've made alot of scratches, but this is my best one!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k258/SpriterDean/Tikikun.pngTikikun

Aptenodytes
28th October 2006, 4:28 AM
They look kind of small, and it also looks like you copy/flipped.

Not bad I guess, but they look pretty plain IMO. Try adding more details.

ruka rukario
28th October 2006, 5:42 AM
maybe if you drew them bigger with more detail like bonemerang said, they would be a whole lot better. BTW, what types are they?

Ellie
28th October 2006, 6:35 AM
As Bomenerang said, the entire body is copy-flipped. Always make your pose so that the right and left halves of the body look different.

The shading on the head isn't round at all. You have to shade it like an elongated sphere.

The shading on the body is too squared off. Make it more rounded like you need to do with the head.

Finally, your outlines aren't shaded correctly. You need to have either two shades of an outline color, or one shade and black.

Aptenodytes
28th October 2006, 7:19 AM
As Bomenerang said, the entire body is copy-flipped. Always make your pose so that the right and left halves of the body look different.

The shading on the head isn't round at all. You have to shade it like an elongated sphere.

The shading on the body is too squared off. Make it more rounded like you need to do with the head.

Finally, your outlines aren't shaded correctly. You need to have either two shades of an outline color, or one shade and black.
I think he was trying to shade them as if they were blocks of wood, so they're supposed to be like that. I could be wrong though.

Chaotic Pink
28th October 2006, 11:44 AM
They look kind of small, and it also looks like you copy/flipped.

Not bad I guess, but they look pretty plain IMO. Try adding more details.

I have to agree, I haven't seen any of your other scratches though. Too small really, its smaller than a Chao!

Manetric
28th October 2006, 1:30 PM
A bit small and symmetrical, it'd be better for a pinball sprite.

Team Elecwater
28th October 2006, 5:40 PM
i have a question. What is it supposed to be?

combusken1994
28th October 2006, 5:42 PM
its ok but a bit small

Manetric
28th October 2006, 5:44 PM
It looks like a Snorunt.

bonsly2006
29th October 2006, 5:37 PM
Its alright its a bit small and it looks like you just copy/ flipped. The shading on the heads bad you need to round shade it and you need to shade the outline.
What is it, a person or a pokemon?

pokeboy sarab
29th October 2006, 5:44 PM
i think its atiki pokemon but it needs more detail