PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: The end is here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

uber gon
1st January 2008, 9:04 PM
yeah we need ultranovas and meteors coming from nowhere

Okay, where did this come from?

Anzua2
2nd January 2008, 3:10 AM
So Lee and Guy will have a galaxy-sized battle against Sasuke?

Multiple battles.

They will lose, but their determination and the power of exploding youth will keep them going...and DYNAMIC ENTRY.

uber gon
2nd January 2008, 5:32 AM
Darn, and here I was hoping Sasuke would showcase some bad*** fire jutsu. Lame.:(

The Doctor
2nd January 2008, 9:26 PM
He's got that Gouenka in Accel or something, but it's basically a bigger version of Housenka.

FireKero!
3rd January 2008, 7:24 AM
Darn, and here I was hoping Sasuke would showcase some bad*** fire jutsu. Lame.:(

There is no baddas fire jutsu. Only Amaterasu, and we've only seen it once.

<><><>

I find it very odd how everybody is going on about the Uchiha battle. So Itachi got stabbed, you think that's it?

C'mon people, this is manga we're talking about. And Naruto manga at that too. This fight has at least 6 more chapters to it. Afterall, Itachi hasn't even moved a finger yet, and for all we know that's prolly a body duplicate sitting in the chair for him.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
3rd January 2008, 8:09 AM
This is so great. Another long, seemingly never-ending battle is about to begin with Sasuke as the main fighter! Then, Kishimoto has promised this enitre year will be focused around Sasuke with a little Sakura and Kakashi development!

FEEL THE SACRCASM!

I need Guy, Lee and Akamaru to do something fast...

XxVascoxX
3rd January 2008, 9:19 AM
it will take chapters for the sasuke vs itachi battle to end and more the Tobi(uchiha madara Ancestors of Uchiha clan)Vs Naruto will be even moe exiting can't wait for the next chapter...

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2008, 9:21 AM
it will take chapters for the sasuke vs itachi battle to end and more the Tobi(uchiha madara Ancestors of Uchiha clan)Vs Naruto will be even moe exiting can't wait for the next chapter...

Tobi vs. Naruto will suck and will end with absolutely nothing happening.

bigpop618
3rd January 2008, 9:28 AM
Tobi vs. Naruto will suck and will end with absolutely nothing happening.

youre right...It will end with nothing..cause I bet within the next two chapters Tobi will reveal who he is behind the mask and then there will be jaws dropped by the characters for two chapters...and then Kakashi will fight Tobi where Kakashi dies. My take. If it happens then damn that is predictable

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2008, 9:31 AM
youre right...It will end with nothing..cause I bet within the next two chapters Tobi will reveal who he is behind the mask and then there will be jaws dropped by the characters for two chapters...and then Kakashi will fight Tobi where Kakashi dies. My take. If it happens then damn that is predictable

Yeah, I'm sure Kishi said that he'll focus on Kakashi later in the year just to joke with us. He'll probably die now, and we'll either get nothing or see his magical adventures in Hell.

In other words, NO.

bigpop618
3rd January 2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I'm sure Kishi said that he'll focus on Kakashi later in the year just to joke with us. He'll probably die now, and we'll either get nothing or see his magical adventures in Hell.

In other words, NO.

Hey it could be like a 70 chapter battle,...His inspiration is DBZ. Well Naruto's personality that is but still, and you saw how long he dragged that Jiraiya/Pein fight...who knows how long he'll drag a fight on with Kakashi and Tobi

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
3rd January 2008, 10:47 AM
He's not going to get killed by Tobi, is that really hard to grasp.

Kishimoto said, in his interveiw that this year will be about Sasuke with a small amount of character development for Sakura and Kakshi. If Kakahi dies, he can't get character developement, can he?

Gentleman Skeleton
3rd January 2008, 5:59 PM

Kishimoto said, in his interveiw that this year will be about Sasuke with a small amount of character development for Sakura and Kakshi. If Kakahi dies, he can't get character developement, can he?

Actually, Sakura and Kakashi are going to get a lot of character development, which means one thing:
Tsunade will die and Kakashi will replace her.

bigpop618
3rd January 2008, 6:17 PM

Well sorry if i never saw the fricking interview...Dont be an *** just because you know it all...and besides it was a wild guess so before you become all high and mighty on me think...did he see the interview? The answer is no

The Doctor
3rd January 2008, 6:42 PM
Well sorry if i never saw the fricking interview...Dont be an *** just because you know it all...and besides it was a wild guess so before you become all high and mighty on me think...did he see the interview? The answer is no

Who's this 'he' of which you speak of?

bigpop618
3rd January 2008, 7:58 PM
I meant I...Just caught me on a bad day

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2008, 8:05 PM
If you're such a Naruto fan, how could you not have heard of Kishi's Jump Festa interview?

bigpop618
3rd January 2008, 8:27 PM
Well..I just read the manga thats it...I havent paid attention to news and when i do..I find out from people who assume Ive been up to date on the whole thing...thats always the case

uber gon
3rd January 2008, 9:48 PM

That, or nonsensical drivel.

Besides, Sasuke vs. Itachi is still going on most likely.

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2008, 9:56 PM
Well..I just read the manga thats it...I havent paid attention to news and when i do..I find out from people who assume Ive been up to date on the whole thing...thats always the case

Reading up on this stuff is a part of being into the manga.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
3rd January 2008, 10:05 PM
Kakashi wont die, unless he will die, and get character development from miscellaneous people since he is dead. Who knows?

Also Jiraya and Tsunade did talk about Kakashi becoming hokage if she died, and it seems as though they are killing off all of the mentors of the series. [Is Kakashi next who knows?] First Orochimaru, Jiraya who next....?

I was watching a thing actually in which they were breaking down stories about hero's, and it says part of the hero's journey is losing their mentor, such as Jiraya to Naruto. [Obi Wan to Luke etc]

On another note what about Kabuchimaru? When will he suddenly rear his ugly head? Next time we see him I bet its gunna just be a shorter Orochimaru with glasses and Grey hair. Nothing different. Damn Sci-fi intigrating ****.

~Kaim

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2008, 10:07 PM
Considering that Kishi said that Sakura 'needs to grow up', it is basically 100% confirmed that Tsunade will die sometime this year.

And hopefully Kabuto has died off screen for some reason. We don't need more Orochimaru.

lunic
4th January 2008, 2:18 AM
We don't need more Orochimaru.

Unless he comes back do highly chorographed dance with every dead character as zombies to some weird pop music for about 14 min.

True motives for Uchiha killings, true motives for Uchiha killings...*crosses fingers*

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2008, 3:01 AM
Unless he comes back do highly chorographed dance with every dead character as zombies to some weird pop music for about 14 min.

True motives for Uchiha killings, true motives for Uchiha killings...*crosses fingers*

He'll take us to Neverland with his funky dance stylings and hip beats.

Anzua2
4th January 2008, 3:50 AM
Kakashi...magical adventures in Hell.

Add some OKKUSENMAN, and you've got an awesome series.

He'll take us to Neverland with his funky dance stylings and hip beats.

Stop coming up with better ideas than Kishi does.

uber gon
4th January 2008, 6:55 AM

Dude, we already sorta got Itachi's intentions, he wanted to test his "ability".

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
4th January 2008, 7:01 AM
Tsunade is doomed, I'm afraid. It has beocme obvious that Team 7 will eventually become the second Sanin, and we've been promised Sakura developement.

We also got otld Lee doesn't need any more character developement...

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2008, 7:06 AM
There's no reason for Team 7 to take the title 'Sannin'.

Rave
4th January 2008, 7:15 AM
There's no reason for Team 7 to take the title 'Sannin'.

It should be more like the Ninnies.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
4th January 2008, 7:46 AM
Who siad they needed a reason? This IS naruto.

~Kage Itachi~
4th January 2008, 9:52 AM
Itachi killed his family because when he became anbu he learned the history of his clan. you know, with why madara and the first fought, how madara and the kyuubi made a deal cuz his father wanted his body after he achieved tengu power, blah blah. H elearned that when 3 manegekyou users use the three attacks or so(tsukiyomi,amaterasu,sasunoo) it should do something(i think it breaks the seal madara had with the kyuubi and unleashed ultimate chaos) So itachi, while ****** killed his best friend and used mane. to forge a note telling HIS feelings about the clan theen did the killing. he left sasuke left to be the 3rd user. leaving sasuke with so much hate he would kill his best friend thus getting the mane. and somewhat would help itachi in his plans. i'll post more on this later

~Kage Itachi~
4th January 2008, 9:58 AM
Itachi killed his family because when he became anbu he learned the history of his clan. you know, with why madara and the first fought, how madara and the kyuubi made a deal cuz his father wanted his body after he achieved tengu power, blah blah. H elearned that when 3 manegekyou users use the three attacks or so(tsukiyomi,amaterasu,sasunoo) it should do something(i think it breaks the seal madara had with the kyuubi and unleashed ultimate chaos) So itachi, while ****** killed his best friend and used mane. to forge a note telling HIS feelings about the clan theen did the killing. he left sasuke left to be the 3rd user. leaving sasuke with so much hate he would kill his best friend thus getting the mane. and somewhat would help itachi in his plans. i'll post more on this later

~Kage Itachi~
4th January 2008, 9:59 AM

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2008, 10:03 AM
i'll post more on this later

Please don't.

The Doctor
4th January 2008, 3:17 PM

Crappy theories, awful grammar, and triple posting is bad.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
4th January 2008, 10:04 PM
>__< No new chapter this week. Either Jan. 10th or 11th they said. *******s >____<

~Kaim

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2008, 10:08 PM
>__< No new chapter this week. Either Jan. 10th or 11th they said. *******s >____<

~Kaim

You should probably kill yourself if you can't wait a couple days for a comic without *****ing about it.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
4th January 2008, 10:45 PM
You should probably kill yourself if you can't wait a couple days for a comic without *****ing about it.

ah true, people have told me that also believe it or not.

And I just have a question, but why must you be such a narcisitic *******? for some things I understand but all you have to say is negative **** that doesnt help push this discussion along at all. Like the **** up aboke from Kage Itachi I understand but jesus you just get plain annoying after a while.

~Kaim

uber gon
5th January 2008, 1:16 AM
Who siad they needed a reason? This IS naruto.

Yes, and after Tsunade has bit the dust, team 7 shall take that title without ANY contest.

BattleFranky~40
5th January 2008, 2:49 AM
I'm sure they'll be happy to take a title that was given to Oro, Tsunade and Jiriaya because they were easily defeated in war.

uber gon
5th January 2008, 11:12 AM
I'm sure they'll be happy to take a title that was given to Oro, Tsunade and Jiriaya because they were easily defeated in war.

Yeah well I'm thinking that Pein is gonna be the Naraku of the Naruto series judging by his power level.

Kinda weird that someone who beats the **** out of you would give you a name that suggests that you yourself were strong.

Blaziryu
7th January 2008, 11:19 PM
Actually, the newest chapter won't be out until Jan 21st. That's okay with me. I can wait for next chapter since it's obvious that Itachi is one who's going to die.

NoDice
8th January 2008, 1:00 AM
Actually, the newest chapter won't be out until Jan 21st. That's okay with me. I can wait for next chapter since it's obvious that Itachi is one who's going to die.

how do you know that?

Rave
8th January 2008, 1:53 AM
how do you know that?

Its called double issue.

Look it up sometime.

uber gon
8th January 2008, 2:02 AM

Heh, that's one day before I start college again.

NoDice
9th January 2008, 1:40 AM
Its called double issue.

Look it up sometime.

My bad. Saiyanisland.com said the translation would be out by the 18th.

uber gon
9th January 2008, 10:30 AM
My bad. Saiyanisland.com said the translation would be out by the 18th.

Meh, at least it's sooner than previously expected.

Gentleman Skeleton
11th January 2008, 1:53 AM
Meh, at least it's sooner than previously expected.

Yeah, and expect a million and a half fake spoilers on Monday.

uber gon
11th January 2008, 6:31 AM
Yeah, and expect a million and a half fake spoilers on Monday.

Oh joy (sarcasm).:(

Metsuki
11th January 2008, 10:14 AM
Spoilers, however fake, aren't really all that bad. They keep people busy while the time passes.

uber gon
13th January 2008, 1:55 AM
Spoilers, however fake, aren't really all that bad. They keep people busy while the time passes.

Yeah well some spoilers that are fake can really hurt.

Spindori
13th January 2008, 4:58 AM
I won't bother to read all of those pages, but here's a possible spoiler.

Prediction:
Itachi said, "Continue to live in this unsightly way. Clinging to life only by the want to kill me. When you have eyes like mine, we will fight," or something like that... Anyway, since they're in a fight right now, does anyone else think he obtained Mangekyo by his own means? "I will not obtain power through his way... I will be a better man than him." Quote by Sasuke.

I'd give more of my theories, but I forgot to write them down, and they now float lost in my vast pool of memories...

uber gon
13th January 2008, 10:09 AM

Prediction:
Itachi said, "Continue to live in this unsightly way. Clinging to life only by the want to kill me. When you have eyes like mine, we will fight," or something like that... Anyway, since they're in a fight right now, does anyone else think he obtained Mangekyo by his own means? "I will not obtain power through his way... I will be a better man than him." Quote by Sasuke.

I'd give more of my theories, but I forgot to write them down, and they now float lost in my vast pool of memories...

Who knows with Sasuke.

EmberStar the Blaziken
14th January 2008, 8:32 PM
Yeah well some spoilers that are fake can really hurt.

True. So is 385 out yet?

BattleFranky~40
14th January 2008, 11:41 PM
True. So is 385 out yet?

Not till the 21st.

NoDice
15th January 2008, 6:11 AM

lets keep it that way.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
15th January 2008, 12:30 PM

Prediction:

Itachi WANTED Sasuke to want to kill him. He wanted Sasule to hate him, and thus grow stronger. Sasuke may have not wanted to obtain Itachi's power's the smae way as Itachi did, but in the end he changed his mind, and now has no problem with copying Itachi's ways. He calls them whims, remember?

So, that theory won't happen.

EmberStar the Blaziken
15th January 2008, 1:37 PM
Itachi WANTED Sasuke to want to kill him. He wanted Sasule to hate him, and thus grow stronger. Sasuke may have not wanted to obtain Itachi's power's the smae way as Itachi did, but in the end he changed his mind, and now has no problem with copying Itachi's ways. He calls them whims, remember?

So, that theory won't happen.

He basicly became Itachi. The only difference is what they fight for. Although I think he will get the 2nd Sharingan by killing Itachi because he was his motivation.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
15th January 2008, 2:23 PM
He basicly became Itachi. The only difference is what they fight for. Although I think he will get the 2nd Sharingan by killing Itachi because he was his motivation.

Killing his best friend = 1st Mangekyo
Whatever happened with Kakashi = 2nd Mangekyo
Killing your worst enemy 3rd Mangekyo?

~Kaim

uber gon
15th January 2008, 7:21 PM
Killing his best friend = 1st Mangekyo
Whatever happened with Kakashi = 2nd Mangekyo
Killing your worst enemy 3rd Mangekyo?

~Kaim

Why not, Kishi always does set up weird laws towards gaining neat abilities.

Spindori
15th January 2008, 9:03 PM
And with those abilities, I've noticed most of what they've said at the end of part one, and recently in part 2, they talked about eyes and eye-sight alot. Just saying; no meaning intended...

lets keep it that way.I'll take that as an insult.

NoDice
16th January 2008, 1:43 AM
And with those abilities, I've noticed most of what they've said at the end of part one, and recently in part 2, they talked about eyes and eye-sight alot. Just saying; no meaning intended...

I'll take that as an insult.

Sorry I had a Battle Franky moment there lol. No insult intended- lets just wait for the chapter eh?

Rave
16th January 2008, 2:05 AM
Sorry I had a Battle Franky moment there lol. No insult intended- lets just wait for the chapter eh?

You make it sound like he's a bad guy.

lunic
16th January 2008, 2:43 AM

You haven't been paying attention. Clucky, I have job for you that involves Rave and some common sense. You in?

Clucky: Baw-CAW! (Hell yeah!)

NoDice
16th January 2008, 3:16 AM

No, no not at all! I just meant it as a "I was being sarcastic" way.

But on topic- has anyone seen any raw pics surface at all? Ive tried looking for them everywhere.

Spindori
16th January 2008, 7:45 PM
I've been waiting with more lust for this chapter than I do for Christmas, and I can hardly wait anymore! Is Kishimoto torturing us on purpose, or is he on a vacation?

uber gon
17th January 2008, 2:49 AM
Wonder if Sasuke is gonna showcase some almighty ability of the Sharingan to kill Itachi.

Also, if Sasuke does get the Mangekyo Sharingan, wonder what his will look like.

LonesomeDiamond
17th January 2008, 7:33 PM
I saw some spoilers. they were pretty crappy. All i know now, is we are going to see some Madara action(or just see him....), Itachi's using his mangekyou now, and Sasuke uses the nagashi....crappy spoilers.

also, if anybody noticed(im sure none of you care), I havent posted in here for weeks since i only post when theres a new chapter....it seems like alot of rabble frabble was afoot anyways.these weeks were crappy though....boring...SHEIK IN BRAWL!(irrelevent)

Rex Kamex
17th January 2008, 7:42 PM
I've been waiting with more lust for this chapter than I do for Christmas, and I can hardly wait anymore! Is Kishimoto torturing us on purpose, or is he on a vacation?

The last two Weekly Jump issues were double issues, counting for two weeks instead of one, hence the longer wait between the last chapter and the one coming up. After this, there won't be any double issues for a while, so unless Kishimoto himself decides to take a break one week, there will still be a chapter a week.

uber gon
17th January 2008, 8:19 PM
I saw some spoilers. they were pretty crappy. All i know now, is we are going to see some Madara action(or just see him....), Itachi's using his mangekyou now, and Sasuke uses the nagashi....crappy spoilers.

also, if anybody noticed(im sure none of you care), I havent posted in here for weeks since i only post when theres a new chapter....it seems like alot of rabble frabble was afoot anyways.these weeks were crappy though....boring...SHEIK IN BRAWL!(irrelevent)

Great, more useless stalling, I think.

NoDice
18th January 2008, 12:54 AM
saiyanisland.com has a couple spoiler pages if anyone wants to check them out. seems like alot of talking and maybe a chidori current or two from sasuke. oh and for all those that were bummed- itachis not dead.

BattleFranky~40
18th January 2008, 4:05 AM
oh and for all those that were bummed- itachis not dead.

As if that wasn't obvious.

Anzua2
18th January 2008, 4:26 AM
$10 bucks on some sort of cop-out before the end of the fight.

BattleFranky~40
18th January 2008, 4:28 AM

Like Itachi turning into crows again?

Anzua2
18th January 2008, 4:30 AM
Like Itachi turning into crows again?

Or Sasuke getting EVEN MORE EXTREME PWNZOR POWERRZ when he's about to lose.

Or he coud pull some sh*t like he did on Deidara.

LonesomeDiamond
18th January 2008, 4:37 AM
"See, I borrowed the physics of FLCL and openned an interdimensional portal w/ my sharingan. then i just jumped in and hid while you blew up!"

Like that? yeah, that was ****ty....but it works in FLCL...:D

Anzua2
18th January 2008, 4:38 AM
"See, I borrowed the physics of FLCL and openned an interdimensional portal w/ my sharingan. then i just jumped in and hid while you blew up!"

Like that? yeah, that was ****ty....but it works in FLCL...:D

That move failed because he didn't smack Deidara in the head with a guitar.

Otherwise it would have been one of the greatest moments of the series.

BattleFranky~40
18th January 2008, 4:41 AM
Or Sasuke getting EVEN MORE EXTREME PWNZOR POWERRZ when he's about to lose.

Or he coud pull some sh*t like he did on Deidara.

It doesn't seem like he has another giant snake to sacrifice.

Anzua2
18th January 2008, 5:14 AM
I don't remember him finding a giant snake to sacrifice in the first place.

Besides, he doesn't need logic. He's Sasuke.

BattleFranky~40
18th January 2008, 5:59 AM
I don't remember him finding a giant snake to sacrifice in the first place.

Hmm... Manda?

Spindori
18th January 2008, 6:11 AM
I heard the building they're fighting in is lined with a powerful genjutsu, so Sasuke was trapped in it since he walked in. Sasuke tried to escape from the place, but wound up to where Itachi is. Of course, that could be a Genjutsu right there. There was more, but it's hard to type it all. Again, I'm not sure if this is true in the least. I only saw three pages of chapter 385, so I don't know much...

uber gon
18th January 2008, 9:29 AM

I take your $10.00 and raise you $20.00.

NoDice
18th January 2008, 9:34 AM
As if that wasn't obvious.

well there were morons complaining about it if i recall correctly.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
18th January 2008, 12:50 PM
Itachi escapes using his crow genjutsu. OMG! SURPRISING! Sauske's been under Tsukuyomi since the fight started. Sauske gets pwned. Sasuke goes CS2 launches what must eb "that jutsu" to destroy the base. Ends with him on the floor, impaled and panting and Itahci telling him to surpass him.

Anzua2
18th January 2008, 2:52 PM
Itachi escapes using his crow genjutsu. OMG! SURPRISING! Sauske's been under Tsukuyomi since the fight started. Sauske gets pwned. Sasuke goes CS2 launches what must eb "that jutsu" to destroy the base. Ends with him on the floor, impaled and panting and Itahci telling him to surpass him.

Too obvious.

And it drags out the series even more. So no.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh
18th January 2008, 3:23 PM
Too obvious.

And it drags out the series even more. So no.

That wasn't spectulation. Though after re-reading the spoilers, I'm not so sure of it's credibility. We have two scans, but none of them co-respond to the spoiler scripts. The first scan shows Itachi taking off after Sasuke's attack unharmed, which works with that spoiler, but the second shows Itachi talking about Madar, ehich goes against that one but with another one that has Itachi pinned to his throne the whole time.

Conspiracy!

EDIT: OK! I am 100% sure this is the real spoiler, it adds up to all the rnadom scans.

Itachi was a genjutsu, obviously and Sasuke stops attacking.

Sasuke remembers Itachi telling him that three possible people could obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan, he says that the third one must still be alive or Itachi wouldn't have mentioned it before hand.

Itachi says that Sasuke is correct and tells him that it was Konohagakure's founder, Madara Uchiha.

Sasuke says that he's dead and Itachi's lieing, but Itachi says it doesn't really matter if Sasuke believes him or not.

Itachi explains that Madara has been his teacher since before the Massacre and that it was planned by Madara for Itachi to conduct.

He then tells Sauske that Mangekyo Sharingan was created as a way of controlling the Kyuubi.

Sasuke is outraged that Itachi massacred the clan to gain the power to control the thing that's inside Naruto.

Itachi says that the Kyuubi is now all that he's interested in.

Sasuke says he'll kill Madara after he kills Itachi.

Ivancapp
18th January 2008, 4:04 PM
That wasn't spectulation. Though after re-reading the spoilers, I'm not so sure of it's credibility. We have two scans, but none of them co-respond to the spoiler scripts. The first scan shows Itachi taking off after Sasuke's attack unharmed, which works with that spoiler, but the second shows Itachi talking about Madar, ehich goes against that one but with another one that has Itachi pinned to his throne the whole time.

Conspiracy!

EDIT: OK! I am 100% sure this is the real spoiler, it adds up to all the rnadom scans.

Sasuke remembers Itachi telling him that three possible people could obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan, he says that the third one must still be alive or Itachi wouldn't have mentioned it before hand.

Itachi says that Sasuke is correct and tells him that it was Konohagakure's founder, Madara Uchiha.

Sasuke says that he's dead and Itachi's lieing, but Itachi says it doesn't really matter if Sasuke believes him or not.

Itachi explains that Madara has been his teacher since before the Massacre and that it was planned by Madara for Itachi to conduct.

He then tells Sauske that Mangekyo Sharingan was created as a way of controlling the Kyuubi.

Sasuke is outraged that Itachi massacred the clan to gain the power to control the thing that's inside Naruto.

awesome, so sasuke really has to have something for naruto ,.. still. I think theyr r going to get kinda closer again.

Spindori
18th January 2008, 4:19 PM
Itachi escapes using his crow genjutsu. OMG! SURPRISING! Sauske's been under Tsukuyomi since the fight started. Sauske gets pwned. Sasuke goes CS2 launches what must eb "that jutsu" to destroy the base. Ends with him on the floor, impaled and panting and Itahci telling him to surpass him.If this were true, wouldn't a Mangekyo be an option? Like Ameterasu? It is plausible, you have to give it that.

To the above post. Did you translate that yourself? I wanna know. And Madara didn't found Konoha, that was Shodaime (First Hokage). The only things I can recall Madara creating himself were the Uchiha and their kekkei genkai.

uber gon
19th January 2008, 12:23 AM

Conspiracy!

Geez, the Uchiha family is seriously screwed up. Meh, at least there's still some good in Sasuke.

BattleFranky~40
19th January 2008, 12:31 AM

Conspiracy!

Well, it's official. Itachi's going to die in this fight.

uber gon
19th January 2008, 12:36 AM
Well, it's official. Itachi's going to die in this fight.

YAY!!!:D

Couldn't happen to a better guy.

lunic
19th January 2008, 12:55 AM

Conspiracy!

Wow. The Great Uchiha clan is more ****ed up then we thought.

Atoyont
19th January 2008, 5:22 AM
Actually, they were both fighting under Genjutsu, according to Zetsu and Zetsu.
Meaning that both of them are just standing still. WOOHOO way to get on with the action Kishimoto!

We did get some decent information, though- such as the fact that Madara (Tobi) and Itachi have been in this from the beginning. But then, this raises questions:
1. What exactly is the goal of Akatsuki?
2. Who founded Akatsuki- Tobi or Pein? Or were they working together?
3. Does the Mangekyo allow the user to control other Bijuu?

OH THE SUSPENSE

Kaim_Fabuyashi
19th January 2008, 5:34 AM
Actually, they were both fighting under Genjutsu, according to Zetsu and Zetsu.
Meaning that both of them are just standing still. WOOHOO way to get on with the action Kishimoto!

We did get some decent information, though- such as the fact that Madara (Tobi) and Itachi have been in this from the beginning. But then, this raises questions:
1. What exactly is the goal of Akatsuki?
2. Who founded Akatsuki- Tobi or Pein? Or were they working together?
3. Does the Mangekyo allow the user to control other Bijuu?

OH THE SUSPENSE

You also forgot about how the new super improved sharingan, the Rinnegan hasnt been explained yet. Just another uber eye trait. Poor Byakugan doesnt get any credit. But besides that, if all that Itachi is interested in does that mean would he defect from Akatsuki and pretty much kill everyone with it? Or is there **** behind the other ****? Such as another plan from Mandara about the Akatuski?

~Kaim

Atoyont
19th January 2008, 5:51 AM
Actually, I was referring to questions raised in this chapter.
I don't think that there is a "better" Sharingan- just some other way to utilize it. Which, of course, is just some way that Sasuke can pull off some crap against Itachi/Naruto.

LonesomeDiamond
19th January 2008, 11:33 PM
This chapter wasnt worth the wait if you ask me....it seems like we knew all this information already...Im thinking sasuke's gonna kill Itachi, then Madara, then himself....like hes just trying to kill his whole clan for real or something...its pretty selfish if he wants to be the only one left....:P

Im still not believing Madara and Tobi are the same person(im getting ready to reread stuff), cuz how tobi spoke, it didnt seem like he was talking about himself....

Zetsu's two halves speaking as seperate individuals is weird.....They should explain that...

Suigetsu vs Kisame anybody?!

Spindori
20th January 2008, 2:47 AM
Ahh, Suigetsu vs. Kisame... This is the fight I'm looking forward to the most. I can't wait to see what Suigetsu can do, and if he wins, take Kisame's samehada.

LonesomeDiamond
20th January 2008, 3:08 AM
^I hadnt even thought of that!!!!! that would be freakin sweet if he became a sword collector....oh man.....hes gonna win, i already know that...

Kisame:"I will rend youz!!!"

Suigetsu:*puddle on the ground* haha!

Win!

BattleFranky~40
20th January 2008, 5:32 AM
Ahh, Suigetsu vs. Kisame... This is the fight I'm looking forward to the most. I can't wait to see what Suigetsu can do, and if he wins, take Kisame's samehada.

Yeah, I can't wait to see more 'HAHA! You were actually fighting a water clone!'.

Anzua2
20th January 2008, 5:54 AM
Yeah, I can't wait to see more 'HAHA! You were actually fighting a water clone!'.

And/or dead corpse.

The Doctor
20th January 2008, 12:49 PM
Without clones, Naruto would get even worse. I mean, I knew ninja were cowards, but you know there's an overuse when you read this:

"Enraged, Naruto sent a demon-fox-powered clone to attack Deidara, who attempted to get away since he no longer had any arms. The clone was able to defeat Deidara by creating more clones, but this Deidara was also a clone."

Spindori
20th January 2008, 10:36 PM
Without clones, Naruto would get even worse. I mean, I knew ninja were cowards, but you know there's an overuse when you read this:

"Enraged, Naruto sent a demon-fox-powered clone to attack Deidara, who attempted to get away since he no longer had any arms. The clone was able to defeat Deidara by creating more clones, but this Deidara was also a clone."I really hope you're talking about a fanfiction. If Kishimoto-san thought of that himself, I'd be embarrased to be a Naruto fan.

lunic
21st January 2008, 1:45 AM
This chapter wasnt worth the wait if you ask me....it seems like we knew all this information already...Im thinking sasuke's gonna kill Itachi, then Madara, then himself....like hes just trying to kill his whole clan for real or something...its pretty selfish if he wants to be the only one left....:P

The irony is that he's becoming his brother.

So we're never going to see Karin 'Ravage' (Rape) Sasuke?

uber gon
21st January 2008, 4:08 AM
The irony is that he's becoming his brother.

So we're never going to see Karin 'Ravage' (Rape) Sasuke?

And here I was actually rooting for the guy...

Honestly, what is WITH you people and seeing Karin rape Sasuke?

Mangaman10
21st January 2008, 5:37 AM
I'm just shocked at how Madara can control the Nine Tailed Fox like a pet. Sit Kyuubi Sit!!!
lol

The Doctor
21st January 2008, 10:40 AM
I really hope you're talking about a fanfiction. If Kishimoto-san thought of that himself, I'd be embarrased to be a Naruto fan.

Sadly no. (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_of_Naruto:_Shippuden#Fighting_Deidara)

10charlimit

Spindori
22nd January 2008, 4:11 AM
Sadly no. (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_of_Naruto:_Shippuden#Fighting_Deidara)

10charlimitYou know you can't trust those things, right? I'll reread the manga and watch the anime once more to be sure.

Luffy must Die!!!
22nd January 2008, 9:46 AM
You guys cant stand all this stuff about Naruto always *****ing "Oh too many clones thats lame!". If you dont like the damn manga DONT ****ING READ IT YOU DUMB *** ****S!!!

Freya
22nd January 2008, 9:50 AM
You guys cant stand all this stuff about Naruto always *****ing "Oh too many clones thats lame!". If you dont like the damn manga DONT ****ING READ IT YOU DUMB *** ****S!!!

Someone is a we bit angry over a horrible series, you on your period or something?

Luffy must Die!!!
22nd January 2008, 10:09 AM
Like I dident expect dumb jokes. You know nothing I said in that outburst was wrong thats why you had to resort to insults rather then pick it apart like usual. You know what I said makes sence. If the manga is so horrible why would you continue to read it? I dont get it. Its like if you burnt yourself on a stove but you keep doing it again and again on purpose. Yeah it hurt so why the hell would you keep doing it?

Freya
22nd January 2008, 10:13 AM
I dont entirely hate the manga, I just find it pales in comparison to what is used to be, I also read it because honestly I have nothing better to do once I catch up with the series's I enjoy.

The Doctor
22nd January 2008, 10:43 AM
Like I dident expect dumb jokes. You know nothing I said in that outburst was wrong thats why you had to resort to insults rather then pick it apart like usual. You know what I said makes sence. If the manga is so horrible why would you continue to read it? I dont get it. Its like if you burnt yourself on a stove but you keep doing it again and again on purpose. Yeah it hurt so why the hell would you keep doing it?

I don't hate the manga either, I just find it's a mere shadow of what it used to be. That's what we've been telling you all this time, nimrod. Can't we have an opinion?

You know you can't trust those things, right? I'll reread the manga and watch the anime once more to be sure.

It's a summary of when Naruto goes two-tailed on Deidara. It's clones galore there.

uber gon
22nd January 2008, 6:45 PM
I'm just shocked at how Madara can control the Nine Tailed Fox like a pet. Sit Kyuubi Sit!!!
lol

It's a shame Sasuke isn't a girl, or we'd get one heck of an Inuyasha reference.:D

Spindori
22nd January 2008, 10:11 PM
New topic! What do you think Tobi will do in his fight with Naruto & friends?

Red Ryu
23rd January 2008, 1:43 AM
Meh, the manga isn't as good as it used to be, but it's good neither the less. I fell out of reading manga for a while, but I'll have to catch up on this to see what I missed.

lunic
23rd January 2008, 2:09 AM
And here I was actually rooting for the guy...

Honestly, what is WITH you people and seeing Karin rape Sasuke?

It'll make one hell of a chapter.

bookist
23rd January 2008, 3:07 AM
no thats disgusting and the manga is better than the anime. But i do wonder is shippuden is going to be on adult swim (points to konohamarus new jutsus)

uber gon
23rd January 2008, 3:45 AM

Probably act like a wimp first, then use the Mangekyo sharingan to "rape" Naruto.:D

uber gon
23rd January 2008, 3:45 AM

Probably act like a wimp first, then use the Mangekyo sharingan to "rape" Naruto.:D

uber gon
23rd January 2008, 3:47 AM

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd January 2008, 3:53 AM

Over did it with 3 posts did we? ^__^'

Yeah pretty much, nothing eventful, just stuff that we already know/figured out already =P

Personally I wanna see Kisame vs. Suigetsu. COME ON! I wanna see that fight more than Itachi vs. Sasuke. >__<

~Kaim

The Doctor
23rd January 2008, 10:40 AM
When you consider the battle is just genjutsu and nobody's moving an inch, anything will do better.

uber gon
23rd January 2008, 9:22 PM
Over did it with 3 posts did we? ^__^'

Yeah pretty much, nothing eventful, just stuff that we already know/figured out already =P

Personally I wanna see Kisame vs. Suigetsu. COME ON! I wanna see that fight more than Itachi vs. Sasuke. >__<

~Kaim

Sorry, something was wrong with the computer I was using.

In regards to Kisame vs. Suigetsu, it'll probably be done without any explaination on WTF happened.:(

Spindori
23rd January 2008, 9:51 PM
If that does happen like Temari vs. Tenten in the Chunin exam prelims way back when, the anime'll show it. That's the only thing good for the anime; the fillers and lack of reading.

Freya
23rd January 2008, 10:00 PM
That's the only thing good for the anime; the fillers and lack of reading.

Wow, those are horrible reasons to not like the anime. I never realized people hated reading so much...

uber gon
24th January 2008, 4:16 AM
Maybe we'll get some backstory on Suigetsu's brother. Heh, maybe Suigetsu will have SOMETHING in common with Sasuke.

lunic
24th January 2008, 4:59 AM
Maybe we'll get some backstory on Suigetsu's brother. Heh, maybe Suigetsu will have SOMETHING in common with Sasuke.

Let him not and say he did.

uber gon
24th January 2008, 8:33 PM
Let him not and say he did.

Fine, but I at least hope that we get to learn more about Zabuza.

LonesomeDiamond
24th January 2008, 10:54 PM
I saw some spoilers...they were scary. expect some ridiculously overexaggerated laughter from Itachi(w/ mangekyou active)....scary....

Swampy
24th January 2008, 11:15 PM
Wow, those are horrible reasons to not like the anime. I never realized people hated reading so much...

There are many more reasons why people dislike the anime. ;\

Kaim_Fabuyashi
25th January 2008, 1:11 AM
I saw some spoilers...they were scary. expect some ridiculously overexaggerated laughter from Itachi(w/ mangekyou active)....scary....

I saw that too, it doesnt seem Itachi-esque what so ever, does anyone know what the **** he is saying? >__<

Crazy Man mommy! (http://saiyanisland.com/386/?a=view&id=&image=1)

~Kaim

RageKaiser
25th January 2008, 1:14 AM
I saw that too, it doesnt seem Itachi-esque what so ever, does anyone know what the **** he is saying? >__<

Crazy Man mommy! (http://saiyanisland.com/386/?a=view&id=&image=1)

~Kaim

For the love of god, Itachi should never open his mouth wider than he has to. >_>

uber gon
25th January 2008, 4:48 AM

Heh, maybe we'll get to see if Itachi is seriously a psychopath.

Gentleman Skeleton
25th January 2008, 6:10 AM
Heh, maybe we'll get to see if Itachi is seriously a psychopath.

Ummmm...
The whole reason he kept Sasuke alive was so he'd get the Mangekyou Sharingan so Itatchi could harvest them from his face and get blindness-free Mangekyou, just like Madara and his little brother.
Of course he's nuts!

Spindori
25th January 2008, 2:24 PM
Ummmm...
The whole reason he kept Sasuke alive was so he'd get the Mangekyou Sharingan so Itatchi could harvest them from his face and get blindness-free Mangekyou, just like Madara and his little brother.
Of course he's nuts!I don't think that was ever comfirmed past theory level...

ShadowDino
25th January 2008, 6:33 PM
I for one welcome this new and improved Crazy Itachi.

uber gon
25th January 2008, 8:04 PM
I for one welcome this new and improved Crazy Itachi.

I couldn't sleep last night when I saw that.

Atoyont
25th January 2008, 8:09 PM
I don't think that was ever comfirmed past theory level...
I beg to differ. (http://saiyanisland.com/386/?a=view&id=&image=8)
Plus we get some new Mangekyou type. But, if all it does is prevent blindness, then that isn't worth the wait.

I do wonder something, however...
When a Sharingan eye is transferred from one body to another (i.e. Obito to Kakashi, Madara's brother to Madara), does the resulting Mangekyou have more power, or just a different one?

Spindori
25th January 2008, 11:53 PM
Will I ever be caught up with Japan? I stand corrected again...

LonesomeDiamond
26th January 2008, 12:39 AM
I just read the translation, but not the RAW(so i didnt see any images....aol blocks the RAW)....Yeah it was freaking crazy....but really cool as well. this is much harsher than anything else id expect from Kishi....but really cool as well(omg, i didnt even notice i just said that twice....:P). Now im sure Tobi isnt madara, because if he was, we wouldve seen a mangekyou when we saw his eye, since itachi said it was permanent.

Im glad everyone agreed w/ me about how scary Itachi looked :D

Sasuke's so gonna win this fight and rip out itachi's eyes....thatll be so bada**....then he'll just have the mangekyou illegally in a way....

This chapter was better than last weeks! and i havent even SEEN it! Why didnt we wait two weeks for THIS!?

uber gon
26th January 2008, 1:45 AM
I just read the translation, but not the RAW(so i didnt see any images....aol blocks the RAW)....Yeah it was freaking crazy....but really cool as well. this is much harsher than anything else id expect from Kishi....but really cool as well(omg, i didnt even notice i just said that twice....:P). Now im sure Tobi isnt madara, because if he was, we wouldve seen a mangekyou when we saw his eye, since itachi said it was permanent.

Im glad everyone agreed w/ me about how scary Itachi looked :D

Sasuke's so gonna win this fight and rip out itachi's eyes....thatll be so bada**....then he'll just have the mangekyou illegally in a way....

This chapter was better than last weeks! and i havent even SEEN it! Why didnt we wait two weeks for THIS!?

Meh, I'm thinking Sasuke will get the Mangekyo in a diiferent manner than that.

Spindori
26th January 2008, 2:08 AM
Meh, I'm thinking Sasuke will get the Mangekyo in a diiferent manner than that.Same here... I think that might go against his 'better man' speech. (I think he still remembers!)

LonesomeDiamond
26th January 2008, 5:18 AM
yeah, I Thought in this chapter, when he had his eyes closed, he was going to open them as mangekyou. that definitely wouldve made him a "better man".

This chapter was crazy awesome...especially now that ive seen it. I thought it was cool how when Madara stole his brother's eye(still not sure if he took the other one! maybe tobi is...?), he fused the designs of the mangekyous. I think its because his blood is flowing into his brothers eye, distorting the appearance. Since Kakai-Sensei doesnt have Uchiha blood, he didnt get his own mangekyou im sure(he got Obito's), and thats why it disables him after use.

Anyways, my new theory is that Tobi is Madara's brother...and for whatever reason he is still loyal...(unless they said you have to KILL your sibling. im not sure)Still no female Sharingan users...whats up w/ that?

uber gon
26th January 2008, 9:17 PM
And here I was thinking the Uchihas couldn't get any MORE screwed up.:P

uber gon
26th January 2008, 9:18 PM
yeah, I Thought in this chapter, when he had his eyes closed, he was going to open them as mangekyou. that definitely wouldve made him a "better man".

This chapter was crazy awesome...especially now that ive seen it. I thought it was cool how when Madara stole his brother's eye(still not sure if he took the other one! maybe tobi is...?), he fused the designs of the mangekyous. I think its because his blood is flowing into his brothers eye, distorting the appearance. Since Kakai-Sensei doesnt have Uchiha blood, he didnt get his own mangekyou im sure(he got Obito's), and thats why it disables him after use.

Anyways, my new theory is that Tobi is Madara's brother...and for whatever reason he is still loyal...(unless they said you have to KILL your sibling. im not sure)Still no female Sharingan users...whats up w/ that?

I'm sure there will be a female sharingan user in the future.

LonesomeDiamond
26th January 2008, 10:38 PM
^seeing as there isnt any end in sight anytime soon, yeah....im expecting another time skip or something....then it might end....hopefully they dont pull an inuyasha(not that anything thats going on is filler)...

Its weird how weve barely seen suigetsu, but hes become one of my favorite characters...am i the only one?
(he'll never beat Lee in my book, but hes still awesome.)

Spindori
26th January 2008, 10:53 PM
I have a lot of things I want to respond to, so I'll put them in notes.

-I said the Suigetsu vs. Kisame fight is the one I'm looking forward to most already.
-What do you mean by 'pull an Inuyasha'? I don't watch that, and have only seen three episodes.
-I doubt there will be another timeskip. Kishimoto doesn't like the concept, either. I'll get a quote with added detail soon.
-I think there will probably be unmentioned female Sharingan users in the future. Sasuke will very likely 'restore his clan', but my question is with whom? And there could have possibly been female Sharingan users in the past.

EDIT:

...In a sense, though, I don't think Naruto needs to be broken up into parts...Basically, my impression on that quote is he thinks Naruto shuold be thought of as one, big, contiguous series, and seperation is unneeded. He probably did to put in a plot mystery, and not to overkill the manga with non-filler fillers. If you think about it, that would kill off about half of the fan population for a little while (which would be hard to make up no matter what), and who would want that?

Red Ryu
27th January 2008, 3:13 AM
Well, this proves kishi can plan ahead, a lot better than what people think.

This just filled in a lot of holes in the story and proves Itachi is a sick and twisted person. Before if it was to just prove himself as being strong, no big. Now with him wanting to rip his brother's eyes from his dead corpse to put into his own so he can see.

All I can say is wow.

LonesomeDiamond
27th January 2008, 3:18 AM
Kishi failed at that breaking into parts thing....they are very different, especially because of what the anime people did.

i agree w/ you on the suigetsu fight thing...i said it too....(you sounded really bitter in that point)
Inuyasha is 100% filler that never officially ended. It lasted too long, and nothing was accomplished....it sucks.
Im sure there were Female Uchihas(by blood), I know that. Im talking about a character that gets FOCUS.

and i didnt say i wanted another timeskip...im just expecting one.....or some sort of abrupt, loose end leaving, ending.

Spindori
27th January 2008, 9:57 PM
and i didnt say i wanted another timeskip...im just expecting one.....or some sort of abrupt, loose end leaving, ending.Oh, yes. I knew that. Did it sound like that in my post? No one really wants another time skip. That would just mean another filler arc. I didn't know about it until after Shippuden ep. 7, so I missed the whole thing. I don't want to experience that since everone else said it was horrible.

Off Topic:
I seem to drift away from the point far to many times in my posts...

Mawile XD
27th January 2008, 10:28 PM
Hmmm. About Madara's brother being Tobi, I think I doubt that. I won't say the theory WILL NOT come true, but I believe Madara killed his brother. Of course, we only saw one eye... (The one he was seen taking from his brother...), but that doesn't mean he doesn't have both. I still believe that Tobi is Obito, due to the goofy side of him, and the remaining eye... Also, in the word Tobi, if you start reading with the "O", and end with the "O", you get the word, "Obito". It's possible that Madara possessed him, or something, though, since we see the "Obito side", and the "Madara side"... After reading chapter 386, that insane expression of Itachi really opened my eyes to him... What a psychopath...

LonesomeDiamond
27th January 2008, 10:30 PM
you mean a filler arc in the anime right? yeah, i never even watched those. since they didnt really happen, im not wasting my time....

anyways...............(i have nothing else to say)

Edit:Mawile, In japanese Tobi is called "O-Tobi", likes its some sort of honorific. I still believe that theory is a possibility, but im not focusing on that concept.

Mawile XD
28th January 2008, 12:03 AM
Ah, I see. And I take back what I said about Madara having one eye of his brother's, as Itachi said that he took both of them...

uber gon
28th January 2008, 9:24 PM
Guess which Kekai Genkai is my LEAST favorite.

LonesomeDiamond
29th January 2008, 1:30 AM
haha, the Kaguya clan's bone manipulation right?(sarcasm/)

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th January 2008, 5:10 AM

You'd better be glad that was sarcasm or I would have to keeeeeel you :D :D :D

Anyway, Kishi needs to give more Mclovin to the other Kekkei genkai's not just that damned Sharingan What about the Byakugan? inless Hinata is gunna pull some crazy **** next. Who Knows? And then the Kaguya's were wiped off of the face of the earth ;__; damned Lung Cancer shitness.

Now that we are focused on this, I began to wonder, who is Pein, since Jiraya sent Tsunade that note on the toad's back, and then what about Tobi vs. Naruto. I like Itachi as much as the next guy [I mean the insane one X3] But geez -___-'

~Kaim

uber gon
29th January 2008, 5:34 AM

Actually, yes I so HATE bone manipulation (sarcasm).

Honestly, why do all the good stuff in Naruto have to be so bad for the user? The Rasenshuriken could forever disable Naruto's jutsu making abilities, the Kyubi power could destroy everything we know about Naruto himself, and the Mangekyo sharingan forces you to apparently betray a part of your family. WTF.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th January 2008, 10:10 PM
Actually, yes I so HATE bone manipulation (sarcasm).

Honestly, why do all the good stuff in Naruto have to be so bad for the user? The Rasenshuriken could forever disable Naruto's jutsu making abilities, the Kyubi power could destroy everything we know about Naruto himself, and the Mangekyo sharingan forces you to apparently betray a part of your family. WTF.

Dont forget losing yourself to the cursed seal in lv.2 form......God dammit >__<

~Kaim

uber gon
29th January 2008, 10:12 PM
Dont forget losing yourself to the cursed seal in lv.2 form......God dammit >__<

~Kaim

Actually, it seems like Sasuke has more control over Lv. 2.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
29th January 2008, 10:45 PM
Actually, it seems like Sasuke has more control over Lv. 2.

Still that doesnt prevent it from taking over his body, even if he has control it still has the chance to do so.

~Kaim

Spindori
29th January 2008, 11:56 PM
The real problem with Lv. 2 is that it erodes your body until death. Does anyone here watch dubbed as well as subbed?

(While I'm on that topic, I just want to say the only voices they messed up are Tsunade's [because she doesn't give emotions... at least its better than Luffy's] and Gaara's [because they didn't change his voice from the 'kill, kill, kill!' type to the monotone-type thing].

LonesomeDiamond
30th January 2008, 12:55 AM
^your way off on that. Maile Flannigan is by far my least favorite voice actor in existence. I want her dead. also the Dub Lines suck bad. "He TOTALLY anticipated my moves! Ima gonna use my JUTSU on you!" I hate that crap!"Fireball Jutsu!" NO! Grand Fire Ball Technique, or Goukakyuu No Jutsu please! dont mix the languages ****ers!

sorry about that.....the dub brings out my dark side....btw, its called the HOUsenka no jutsu, not Hasenka.and it has nothing to do w/ a phoenix dubbers! or flowers! Its the Fire Balsam Technique! :@

And Luffy's NEW Dub voice is rocking...cuz he says his real lines...and has that pleasant raspiness i was asking for(not too different...but different enough for me)...

Yeah, all the techniques have a bad side so that people dont overuse them....then they show how "awesome" they are by being able to overuse them....yeah....not so effective....Renge still rocks....Lee-san!

uber gon
30th January 2008, 5:24 AM
Still that doesnt prevent it from taking over his body, even if he has control it still has the chance to do so.

~Kaim

Well Sasuke must've taken SOMETHING to stay in control during his time with Orochimaru, right?

The Doctor
30th January 2008, 10:46 AM
^your way off on that. Maile Flannigan is by far my least favorite voice actor in existence. I want her dead. also the Dub Lines suck bad. "He TOTALLY anticipated my moves! Ima gonna use my JUTSU on you!" I hate that crap!"Fireball Jutsu!" NO! Grand Fire Ball Technique, or Goukakyuu No Jutsu please! dont mix the languages ****ers!

sorry about that.....the dub brings out my dark side....btw, its called the HOUsenka no jutsu, not Hasenka.and it has nothing to do w/ a phoenix dubbers! or flowers! Its the Fire Balsam Technique! :@

And Luffy's NEW Dub voice is rocking...cuz he says his real lines...and has that pleasant raspiness i was asking for(not too different...but different enough for me)...

Yeah, all the techniques have a bad side so that people dont overuse them....then they show how "awesome" they are by being able to overuse them....yeah....not so effective....Renge still rocks....Lee-san!

There's a time and a place for bashing the dub. It's called "Your Deluded Mind". The dub is actually good, the dub voices match the original and Maile actually does a good job. The different translations are so they can be pronounced quicker for the actors (You try saying "Fire Release: Grand Fireball Technique!" in a hurry); "ka" actually means flower, BTW. I hate it when people bash a perfectly good dub because one tiny thing is changed but otherwise it's pretty faithful, so kindly stop your weeaboo rantings.

Red Ryu
30th January 2008, 2:51 PM

About the mispronunciations of the names and such, thats a natural fault of the English and the Japanese languages.

You can't blame them for not knowing how it should be pronounced since English pronounces words and letters differently than the Japanese language. Sasuke's VA seems like he can pronounce it correctly as it would be pronounced in Japanese at times, but other than him no one on the show knows how to since English is a lot different than Japanese.

Spindori
30th January 2008, 10:01 PM
Sasuke's VA seems like he can pronounce it correctly as it would be pronounced in Japanese at times, but other than him no one on the show knows how to since English is a lot different than Japanese.What exactly are we talking about here? I'm lost...

The Doctor
30th January 2008, 10:10 PM
Something that shouldn't be mentioned here because manga and anime are two different mediums. Have we learnt something, Shinobi_Pachirisu?

crimsoneagle
30th January 2008, 10:42 PM
lol we got to see itachi go a little crazy.

uber gon
30th January 2008, 11:58 PM
lol we got to see itachi go a little crazy.

And then we see an Uchiha demon. Heh, how I long to see THIS chapter animated.:p

lunic
31st January 2008, 12:03 AM

Don't diss the Kaguya clan.

uber gon
31st January 2008, 2:54 AM
Don't diss the Kaguya clan.

He isn't, like the rest of us, I'm sure he thinks they're all badass.

EmberStar the Blaziken
31st January 2008, 10:11 PM
Hmmm. About Madara's brother being Tobi, I think I doubt that. I won't say the theory WILL NOT come true, but I believe Madara killed his brother. Of course, we only saw one eye... (The one he was seen taking from his brother...), but that doesn't mean he doesn't have both. I still believe that Tobi is Obito, due to the goofy side of him, and the remaining eye... Also, in the word Tobi, if you start reading with the "O", and end with the "O", you get the word, "Obito". It's possible that Madara possessed him, or something, though, since we see the "Obito side", and the "Madara side"... After reading chapter 386, that insane expression of Itachi really opened my eyes to him... What a psychopath...

It would make some sense. I mean did they actully show Obito die or did the 4th have Kakashi move out before he did? The biggist hole in your theory is that Obito was crushed one side, thus his eye could be useless but this is manga.

Also, the eye thing is creepy. I wonder if Sasuke will do it. Also, I never would have guessed that the head poke was an eye revmoving "jutsu".

Spindori
31st January 2008, 10:28 PM
It would make some sense. I mean did they actully show Obito die or did the 4th have Kakashi move out before he did? The biggist hole in your theory is that Obito was crushed one side, thus his eye could be useless but this is manga.

Also, the eye thing is creepy. I wonder if Sasuke will do it. Also, I never would have guessed that the head poke was an eye revmoving "jutsu".Please fix your grammer. I hardly understood you...

uber gon
1st February 2008, 12:58 AM

Also, the eye thing is creepy. I wonder if Sasuke will do it. Also, I never would have guessed that the head poke was an eye revmoving "jutsu".

Woah, now if anyone does the head poke on me I'm running.

EmberStar the Blaziken
1st February 2008, 5:03 AM
Please fix your grammer. I hardly understood you...

It's just some spelling mistakes because I rushed.

Also, if you didn't notice that is what Mandara did to his brother. The difference is it wasn't disguised as friendly tap.

uber gon
1st February 2008, 7:21 AM
It's just some spelling mistakes because I rushed.

Also, if you didn't notice that is what Mandara did to his brother. The difference is it wasn't disguised as friendly tap.

At least Madara as for FORGIVENESS.

Atoyont
1st February 2008, 2:52 PM
EPIC (http://saiyanisland.com/387/?a=view&id=&image=6)
Apparently, Sasuke has some sort of summoning devices on his wrists, which he normally keeps covered with the bandages; they're not just for Chidori anymore!

pachipachipachipac-ARRRRRRRRG
http://saiyanisland.com/387/?a=view&id=&image=14

uber gon
1st February 2008, 8:14 PM
EPIC (http://saiyanisland.com/387/?a=view&id=&image=6)
Apparently, Sasuke has some sort of summoning devices on his wrists, which he normally keeps covered with the bandages; they're not just for Chidori anymore!

pachipachipachipac-ARRRRRRRRG
http://saiyanisland.com/387/?a=view&id=&image=14

I'm betting Sasuke uses genjutsu to get out of that predicament.

Spindori
1st February 2008, 8:50 PM
My biggest reaction to 387 is how I missed the Demon Wind Shuriken, and now it's returned!

Do any of us think Itachi could be the one screaming? It's a possibilty...

LonesomeDiamond
1st February 2008, 9:41 PM
The Doctor....no....I didnt "learn" anything, dont talk to me like that(nicest way i could say it). Naruto is not a fat old lady. hes a little japanese girl :P(joke people!)

and uber gon is right, i was kidding. Kaguyas rockz.

I read the RAW....it was epic...(as T Meister said)....I love the wrists being a replacement for scrolls....i didnt think it could be done... That shuriken thing mustve been reminiscent of Itachi's Kunai training way back. "Lookie, Itachi, I can use teh projectilez too yo!" ya know?(speaking of which, i never went into my BELIEVE IT rant earlier....i hate that more than all the noobs in the world) The snake spawned from Sasuke's curse mark was awesome....crazy awesome....im not sure how he did it, but im thinking its like making hand wings....he just made a snake instead....

The end of the chapter was unnexpected...and disturbing....i cant wait to see what happens next!(since we dont know if it was sasuke who screamed)

Atoyont
2nd February 2008, 12:32 AM
We still don't know if it was Sasuke who screamed.
I'm guessing on some sort of Orochimaru crap coming from Sasuke.

But this reminds me of a question I've been dying to know...
Sasuke curses Itachi, surprised that he was able to do the "hand seals" for the Kagebunshin. Naruto makes it seem as though only one special hand seal is needed for the Kagebunshin. Are there more than one?

LonesomeDiamond
2nd February 2008, 1:32 AM
^I think your overevaluating sasuke's(or the translator's) word choice. besides, Itachi's Bunshins arent necessarily Kagebunshins, since they are formed from crows(karasubunshin). Not that sasuke would know that right off the bat. Also, sasuke didnt see his hands....so if he says seal"s" its just what he says. he admitted he didnt see Itachi perform the Seal(s) so it really doesnt matter...

May I ask how youve been "dying to know" this, when the chapter just came out today? its a little wierd to ask something like that when you had no idea about these events til now....

so i read the Scanlation...the only important line really, was Itachi saying "Im sorry sasuke" before he seized his eye. i didnt expect that at all.

Kingudora
2nd February 2008, 1:33 AM
next chapter will be either: Sasuke is using a genjutsu or Itachi going "Just Joking"

I wouldn't be surprised
AT ALL

Spindori
2nd February 2008, 1:34 AM
It was wierd how you two posted right before I did... I'll have to edit this... Too bad I have nothing else to say right now...

Atoyont
2nd February 2008, 1:49 AM
The "dying to know" phrase...
I think that I was wondering why it was so hard for Naruto to do the normal Bunshin jutsu, and then maybe the reason he could do Kagebunshin is because it used more hand seals (?).
Now I'm confused. :/

Anyway, the "I'm sorry, Sasuke" could easily be a ruse.
And what will happen when Itachi finds out that his brother's eyes are not Mangekyou? This didn't arise during the storyline with Madara, since it was said that both people had that doujutsu. If he does take it, then it might just "transform," since Itachi has it anyway...

Spindori
2nd February 2008, 5:27 AM
It's all in the first chapter. Naruto failed the Bunshin no Jutsu because he just sucked at it. After many hours of practice and determination of becoming a ninja, he was able to cast a Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, and would have learned more, but Iruka found him before he had the chance.

The "I'm sorry, Sasuke" is most likely a repeat from the previous chapter. (Honestly, people... Wow...) For the Mange, Kakashi didn't have it when he got his Sharingan. There are a couple of options to what would happen, but I think it will (would) transform after adaption.

The Doctor
2nd February 2008, 12:22 PM
The Doctor....no....I didnt "learn" anything, dont talk to me like that(nicest way i could say it). Naruto is not a fat old lady. hes a little japanese girl :P(joke people!)

OK, I'll make this concise: Naruto has a good dub. The dub voices, even Naruto's, match the original. You're basically complaining over minor details which only those with no social life complain about. They edit the technique names, remove some blood, make Lee drink elixir instead of alcohol; BIG FRICKIN' DEAL. One Piece is the superior show but it got the worse dub, and you're just nitpicking. The voices are fine.

speaking of which, i never went into my BELIEVE IT rant earlier....i hate that more than all the noobs in the world)

Oh, please. "Believe it!" is basically the same as "dattebayo", both of them are equally obnoxious. Yet nobody complains about the dub version; the original version has the sun shining out of its arse, amirite?!

PLEASE SHUT UP WITH YOUR RANTS ABOUT YOUR DUB. IT'S A GOOD DUB. (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lI3gxD53b4I)

Blaziryu
2nd February 2008, 4:41 PM
I don't think it's Sasuke who's screaming. It could Itachi screaming as he's being electrocute by Sasuke's Chidori Nagashi. It makes sense since it's a perfect time to use Chidori Nagashi when someone is really close to you.

EmberStar the Blaziken
3rd February 2008, 3:56 AM
I don't think it's Sasuke who's screaming. It could Itachi screaming as he's being electrocute by Sasuke's Chidori Nagashi. It makes sense since it's a perfect time to use Chidori Nagashi when someone is really close to you.

That sounds right. I doubt they would end Sasuke like this. Personaly I think it is a substitute or a snake clone.

uber gon
3rd February 2008, 5:34 AM
That sounds right. I doubt they would end Sasuke like this. Personaly I think it is a substitute or a snake clone.

Maybe it's a clone shuriken trap.

Typhlosion Dude
3rd February 2008, 2:05 PM
Well what if it's both of them screaming?

I mean Itachi pulls out Sasuke's left eye while Sasuke's Curse Seal Snake thing comes out and pulls out Itachi's left eye.

Just a theory.

Madara's brother? Do you think it's Tobi or Danzou?

It probably is Tobi or Danzou.

There's a small chance though that they're not because I believe Madara took both eyes...

LonesomeDiamond
3rd February 2008, 9:16 PM
The Doctor, I accepted what you said as an OPINION, how 'bout you do the same? jesus christ....btw, im not a child. Im older than you.(and if i had no life, why would i have friends who agree w/ me about the quality of the dub?)

Danzou?(drawing a blank.....was it in filler?)

I think Spindori's Nagashi Theory is really good. I agree on that one....:P

uber gon
3rd February 2008, 10:03 PM
I wonder just how violent the conclusion will be?

Spindori
3rd February 2008, 10:29 PM
My guess; not very. I'm thinking just slightly more than Jiraiya's death as a conclusion.

LonesomeDiamond
4th February 2008, 2:12 AM
Probably some more chest impalement, then the end. Kishi hasnt done a good Decapitation since Gaku's death(or was it Gako....i always get him confused w/ the perv in FLCL).Yes, Orochimaru's new body decapitated his last opponent when deciding who would be "set free" but that was a fuzzy screen.....OH! and Hiidan, of course! But he never really died....(okay nevermind my point)

We can only hope for some mutilation at the conclusion of this fight, but i highly doubt we are going to get it...:( like i said, impalement is our best bet....

Spindori
4th February 2008, 10:08 PM
It's Gato.

What's mutilation? You mean the Sharingan transplant thing?

LonesomeDiamond
5th February 2008, 12:37 AM
Yeah i realized it was Gato later on...@_@

Mutilation...severely violent murder. like chopping someone into pieces, or taking there organs out, or anything generally considered disgusting....anything mutilating to the body(often refers to rape before, after or not involving death)....is it okay for me to say this?

I dont have anymore input....O_O nice post by me!

uber gon
5th February 2008, 12:55 AM
Yeah i realized it was Gato later on...@_@

Mutilation...severely violent murder. like chopping someone into pieces, or taking there organs out, or anything generally considered disgusting....anything mutilating to the body(often refers to rape before, after or not involving death)....is it okay for me to say this?

I dont have anymore input....O_O nice post by me!

Heh, maybe Sasuke kills Itachi, takes his eyes and heart (maybe), and consumes them in a way that he gains all of Itachi's powers and personality, more or less.

LittleRedRodeo
6th February 2008, 2:52 AM
I know there's no way Kishimoto would let his precious Sasuke get hurt, but if I pretend that Itachi taking Sasuke's eye could actually happen, I'd say this was a pretty awesome chapter P=

LonesomeDiamond
6th February 2008, 4:03 AM
I hope kishi takes the risk. If Sasuke had one eye, I know I would definitely find him cooler than ever. mission accomplished kishi! I just consider that an interesting quality in anybody....

Rave
6th February 2008, 5:03 AM
I know there's no way Kishimoto would let his precious Sasuke get hurt, but if I pretend that Itachi taking Sasuke's eye could actually happen, I'd say this was a pretty awesome chapter P=

So basically we have another eye gouging going on?

uber gon
6th February 2008, 6:08 AM

Yeah, apparently for one to use the Mangekyo Sharingan freely, one must take the eyes of their sibling.

Spindori
6th February 2008, 5:26 PM
That is 'what Uchiha have done for decades'. I think it's a load of balogna, even though it's true... O.o

uber gon
6th February 2008, 7:56 PM
That is 'what Uchiha have done for decades'. I think it's a load of balogna, even though it's true... O.o

I think it's sad. I know this's repetitive of me but......WHY DOES KISHI ALWAYS MAKE ALL THE GOOD NINJA ABILITIES HAVE SO MANY F'IN DRAWBACKS!!!?!?!??!?!?:@

LonesomeDiamond
6th February 2008, 11:29 PM
We dont need any perfect attacks. you would be complaining more if all the ultimate attacks had NO drawbacks! It makes perfect sense for them to have a drawback, or fights would be retardedly uber. imagine if Lee could keep his gates open for the rest of eternity, because his muscle structure COULD handle it? I would love that, but im sure other people would hate it. what if naruto's fuuton Rasenshuriken didnt tear his arm up? he would have it active all the time, and fights would start and finish blandly. you see what im getting at? everything needs balance, or it just gets out of control and ridiculous(not in a good way).

uber gon
7th February 2008, 1:14 AM
We dont need any perfect attacks. you would be complaining more if all the ultimate attacks had NO drawbacks! It makes perfect sense for them to have a drawback, or fights would be retardedly uber. imagine if Lee could keep his gates open for the rest of eternity, because his muscle structure COULD handle it? I would love that, but im sure other people would hate it. what if naruto's fuuton Rasenshuriken didnt tear his arm up? he would have it active all the time, and fights would start and finish blandly. you see what im getting at? everything needs balance, or it just gets out of control and ridiculous(not in a good way).

Actually what I meant was "Why do the cool ninja abilities have to have very SERIOUS drawbacks?" I mean, coudn't Kishi have made the Rasenshuriken such a powerful move that it's only good for one use instead of the risk of tearing one's arm off?

LonesomeDiamond
7th February 2008, 1:33 AM
I think he made the drawback for the Rasenshuriken so severe because it will make it more amazing when he uses it again, like anything Naruto does. It also makes sense that the winds of the rasenshuriken are going past his palm and tearing his arm up. I cant explain some of the other ones though....Lee's makes perfect sense though.....sadly :(

uber gon
7th February 2008, 1:48 AM
I think he made the drawback for the Rasenshuriken so severe because it will make it more amazing when he uses it again, like anything Naruto does. It also makes sense that the winds of the rasenshuriken are going past his palm and tearing his arm up. I cant explain some of the other ones though....Lee's makes perfect sense though.....sadly :(

Yeah, the Mangekyo Sharingan is a pretty big WTF in regards to drawbacks.

Spindori
7th February 2008, 4:33 PM
I think he made the drawback for the Rasenshuriken so severe because it will make it more amazing when he uses it again, like anything Naruto does. It also makes sense that the winds of the rasenshuriken are going past his palm and tearing his arm up. I cant explain some of the other ones though....Lee's makes perfect sense though.....sadly :(I think it's because it's far from complete, and can't handle much because of the fact. Since the Rasengans have drastic differences in use and effect, it'd be hard to tell what the completed version will be...

uber gon
7th February 2008, 8:32 PM
Heh, apparently it looked like Sasuke was screwed, but it seems Itachi was the one with the eye popped out.:)

Spindori
7th February 2008, 8:45 PM
Heh, apparently it looked like Sasuke was screwed, but it seems Itachi was the one with the eye popped out.:)PM me where you got that info?

uber gon
7th February 2008, 9:03 PM
PM me where you got that info?

Go to www.saiyanisland.com.

Apparently, the violent conclusion was genjutsu meant to distract Itachi.

LonesomeDiamond
7th February 2008, 9:11 PM
sweet. I just looked at them too....Im actually happy. people are always cooler when they are missing something necessary for normal processes...imo that is....

It doesnt seem like much else happened, from what the spoilers show. Zetsu pops out of the wall some more, and im guessing Itachi pulled his eye out too(it was closed on the last page). He also saw Sasuke's curse seal for the first time(in action that is).....

Lets hope this ends soon....wait a minute...CRAP! Itachi is seriously gonna leave w/ the eye, and not kill sasuke at all...wth?! agh! how many times are they going to drag this out?

uber gon
7th February 2008, 9:36 PM
sweet. I just looked at them too....Im actually happy. people are always cooler when they are missing something necessary for normal processes...imo that is....

It doesnt seem like much else happened, from what the spoilers show. Zetsu pops out of the wall some more, and im guessing Itachi pulled his eye out too(it was closed on the last page). He also saw Sasuke's curse seal for the first time(in action that is).....

Lets hope this ends soon....wait a minute...CRAP! Itachi is seriously gonna leave w/ the eye, and not kill sasuke at all...wth?! agh! how many times are they going to drag this out?

Meh, I'm thinking Sasuke is gonna win this.

Atoyont
8th February 2008, 1:47 AM
The eyes have it!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM SO FUNNY

Anyway, it looked a bit confusing. Maybe Orochimaru taught Sasuke that face-transfer jutsu, since it looked like Itachi was the one with seals on his wrists.

uber gon
8th February 2008, 3:04 AM
The eyes have it!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM SO FUNNY

Anyway, it looked a bit confusing. Maybe Orochimaru taught Sasuke that face-transfer jutsu, since it looked like Itachi was the one with seals on his wrists.

Heh, that'd be a neat plot twist.

Atoyont
8th February 2008, 4:06 PM
Sasuke broke Itachi's Tsukiyomi.
Very nice.
But somehow, the Curse Seal had something to do with it.

Spindori
8th February 2008, 7:53 PM
Maybe the huge bump in chakra that emerged with level two had something to do with it. Sorry for being sarcastic, but it was a little bit too obvious there...

uber gon
8th February 2008, 8:04 PM
Sasuke broke Itachi's Tsukiyomi.
Very nice.
But somehow, the Curse Seal had something to do with it.

Heh, Itachi sure seems ******. Also, I wonder if HIS eye was gouged out.

Great, now we'll get to see some fire jutsu.:)

Atoyont
8th February 2008, 8:16 PM
Also, I wonder if [Itachi's] eye was gouged out.
Unfortunately, no. (http://www.islandne.com/online/?a=view&id=388&image=16)

I think that he uses his right eye for Tsukiyomi and his left for Amaterasu.

uber gon
8th February 2008, 8:19 PM

Oh right, I forgot that pic. Please let the NEXT chapter be the end.

LonesomeDiamond
9th February 2008, 2:14 AM
I intended to reply to this awhile ago...

What?! it was all genjutsu...AGAIN?! at least Sasuke won this one....I was so looking forward to one eyed sasuke....:(

(and i know Tsukiyomi isnt necessarily genjutsu...considering what it did to kakai-sensei)

Yeah this better be over soon. It was annoying how they seemed to think we forgot what the Amaterasu was....like weve never seen it...:P

*crosses fingers, hoping sasuke still loses an eye*

Atoyont
9th February 2008, 2:20 AM
I think that Tsukiyomi is just an uber-powerful genjutsu, one that affects the senses so much that in inflicts mental damage. In fact, I seem to recall somewhere where it said that Tsukiyomi will kill a non-Sharingan user.

I'm not sure that most of Akatsuki has seen Amaterasu. Even Jiraiya had to check to make sure that it was that fabled technique.

And wasn't there something about a third Mangekyou technique? I'm not sure if that is the one that Kakashi uses, since his case is very unique.

RageKaiser
9th February 2008, 3:40 AM
*crosses fingers, hoping sasuke still loses an eye*

We all know Itachi is gonna be the one losing the eyes and then biting the dust.

MugenKeiji
9th February 2008, 10:10 AM
I'm thinking of that one Family Guy where Stewie finally "kills" Lois and what Brian said at the end of said two parter.

Kishimoto p***ed a LOT of people off man.

Maybe Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes and discovers some kind of OMG, totally unheard of Mangekyou Sharingan...or you know just goes without.

uber gon
9th February 2008, 10:41 AM
I'm thinking of that one Family Guy where Stewie finally "kills" Lois and what Brian said at the end of said two parter.

Kishimoto p***ed a LOT of people off man.

Maybe Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes and discovers some kind of OMG, totally unheard of Mangekyou Sharingan...or you know just goes without.

But I WANT to see him with the Mangekyou sharingan.

Blaziryu
9th February 2008, 5:35 PM
Why have Sasuke achieve the Mangekyou Sharingan while he could just overpower the Mangekyou Sharingan by using the Curse Seal's power to boost his Sharingan's power? Anyway, Itachi is definitely dead-meat now. Once he uses Amaterasu, he'll only have a little chakra & nearly blind. Sasuke isn't going to get hit by Amaterasu since it would kill him. So Sasuke will just evade the attack.

EmberStar the Blaziken
9th February 2008, 7:22 PM
Why have Sasuke achieve the Mangekyou Sharingan while he could just overpower the Mangekyou Sharingan by using the Curse Seal's power to boost his Sharingan's power? Anyway, Itachi is definitely dead-meat now. Once he uses Amaterasu, he'll only have a little chakra & nearly blind. Sasuke isn't going to get hit by Amaterasu since it would kill him. So Sasuke will just evade the attack.

I doubt it. I bet they can drag this out for another 5 weeks, not to mention Sasuke will pull out some uber comeback move.

Celebii
9th February 2008, 9:00 PM
The fight is far from being over. It's just starting since most of the scenes so far have been genjutsu. Hopefully, Kishi won't disappoint us. It would suck if the most hyped up fight of the series had a crappy conclusion. I doubt Sasuke will fight Itachi again after this. He will certainly win the fight, but not without a struggle. Kishi has been making Sasuke seem exceptionally strong lately. Winning the fight without any struggle will be very unbelievable imo.

uber gon
9th February 2008, 11:12 PM
The fight is far from being over. It's just starting since most of the scenes so far have been genjutsu. Hopefully, Kishi won't disappoint us. It would suck if the most hyped up fight of the series had a crappy conclusion. I doubt Sasuke will fight Itachi again after this. He will certainly win the fight, but not without a struggle. Kishi has been making Sasuke seem exceptionally strong lately. Winning the fight without any struggle will be very unbelievable imo.

Yeah, I'm sure there'll be some kick *** battles ahead.

ZgonDuck
9th February 2008, 11:37 PM
I'm getting so tired of this "lol no I got u in a genjutsu" crap.
I'd rather see Kisame vs Sugi or Naruto vs Tobitodara than this Uchihafest.

Spindori
10th February 2008, 12:09 AM
I wanna see something completely random just like what brought Part I to fame. (I said fame, not infamy.)

Example: A screenshot of Kurenai's newborn child. I think that would fit the bill of 'random'.

uber gon
10th February 2008, 5:53 AM
I wanna see something completely random just like what brought Part I to fame. (I said fame, not infamy.)

Example: A screenshot of Kurenai's newborn child. I think that would fit the bill of 'random'.

Maybe by the end of the Naruto vs. Tobi fight.

RageKaiser
11th February 2008, 11:21 PM

It's gonna turn into a big eye gouging contest. >_>

Sasuke: "I got your eye!"
Itachi: "GENJUTSU!" I have YOUR eye!
Sasuke: "Counter Genjutsu! It's YOURS!"
Itachi: "Counter counter genjutsu!"
Sasuke: "Super counter!"

That is how this fight is gonna be.

Gentleman Skeleton
11th February 2008, 11:48 PM
It's gonna turn into a big eye gouging contest. >_>

Sasuke: "I got your eye!"
Itachi: "GENJUTSU!" I have YOUR eye!
Sasuke: "Counter Genjutsu! It's YOURS!"
Itachi: "Counter counter genjutsu!"
Sasuke: "Super counter!"

That is how this fight is gonna be.

Nah, Amaterasu is next up then Sasuke will Deus Ex Machina his way out of it. Then Itatchi will try another Mangekyou technique on him (odds are it'll be called Susanno) which Sasuke will once again Deus Ex Machina.

uber gon
12th February 2008, 1:32 AM
Nah, Amaterasu is next up then Sasuke will Deus Ex Machina his way out of it. Then Itatchi will try another Mangekyou technique on him (odds are it'll be called Susanno) which Sasuke will once again Deus Ex Machina.

I'm thinking Itachi uses Amaterasu, but Sasuke surprises him (and us) with his OWN Mangekyou, which procedes to pwn Itachi's high and mighty ***.

squirtleking
12th February 2008, 6:45 PM
For some reason, I've got a nasty feeling that Hinata's going to be badly injured/killed during the fight against Tobi - the whole fight she's been practically desperate to help Naruto, and it would be just like her to get in the way of the killing blow to save Naruto. I don't think Tobi's dying here, so how else will he be chased off? By a vengeful Naruto powering up to 5-tails or higher?

uber gon
12th February 2008, 8:10 PM
For some reason, I've got a nasty feeling that Hinata's going to be badly injured/killed during the fight against Tobi - the whole fight she's been practically desperate to help Naruto, and it would be just like her to get in the way of the killing blow to save Naruto. I don't think Tobi's dying here, so how else will he be chased off? By a vengeful Naruto powering up to 5-tails or higher?

Or maybe Tobi rips ALL of Hinata's clothes off by accident and Naruto chases Tobi to beat the **** out of him because of it.

squirtleking
12th February 2008, 10:38 PM
Or maybe Tobi rips ALL of Hinata's clothes off by accident and Naruto chases Tobi to beat the **** out of him because of it.

Now that would be worth all the rubbish we've put up with in Shippuden - but would it beat the "infamous" Sasuke vs Itachi chapter 1 image?

LonesomeDiamond
12th February 2008, 10:42 PM
^if only this were ecchi....ahh....*throws perverted side back into the corridors of mind*( i was beaten, but im sure you guyz know what i was talking about....:P )

I just saw spoilers.....on a tuesday....i saw spoilers....yeah i was suprised!(theyre on saiyanisland)

They were pretty crappy quality, but from what i can tell, Itachi's almost done. His eye was bleeding while he was using the amaterasu(which looks very different from last time we saw it. its very stylized now, and bigger). sasuke uses the Goukakyuu i think, and im happy cuz ive always loved that tech. (i was angered when he stopped using Katon stuff)....not much, but at least its something.

if someone feels like looking at the spoilers more, it would be nice, cuz i dont feel like deciphering the crappy photos....

NoDice
13th February 2008, 2:36 AM
I'm thinking Itachi uses Amaterasu, but Sasuke surprises him (and us) with his OWN Mangekyou, which procedes to pwn Itachi's high and mighty ***.

Actually thats what ive been wondering this whole time. well kinda. Its never been stated whether or not a person in question with Sharingan can "evolve" or "devolve" it to pull a DBZ move and hide thier power. And frankly Ill be extremely dissappointed if Sasuke does in fact have Mangekyou and can hide it simply because thats a total cop out.

uber gon
13th February 2008, 8:10 PM
Now that would be worth all the rubbish we've put up with in Shippuden - but would it beat the "infamous" Sasuke vs Itachi chapter 1 image?

What chapter 1 image?

Meh, ig Tobi/Madara acts his immature self I'm thinking Hinata/Sakura better keep a close eye on their clothes...

squirtleking
14th February 2008, 12:09 AM
What chapter 1 image?

Meh, ig Tobi/Madara acts his immature self I'm thinking Hinata/Sakura better keep a close eye on their clothes...

The whole "You are my light, Sasuke!" image of psycho-Itachi :)

It would be great to see Tobi throwing a Jiraiya pose and going all "BOOBIES!"

LonesomeDiamond
14th February 2008, 12:45 AM
is nobody else gonna reply to the early spoilers here?! i really feel loved guys....thanks alot*cries* :P

Im tired of people typing "Tobi/Madara"....it still hasnt been proven and since there are so many names flying around lately i wouldnt suggest following a theory so closely anymore....

Yeah, cuz only Tobi would be looking at Hinata's bazoomz(haha), we all know kakashi, kiba, and naruto would. heck, Shino's eyes will break through those glasses looking at her :D

lunic
14th February 2008, 12:47 AM

And maybe he'll do something with his nose for Susanoo.

platnum
14th February 2008, 1:18 AM
And maybe he'll do something with his nose for Susanoo.

He'll probably use both eyes.

uber gon
14th February 2008, 8:29 PM
^if only this were ecchi....ahh....*throws perverted side back into the corridors of mind*( i was beaten, but im sure you guyz know what i was talking about....:P )

I just saw spoilers.....on a tuesday....i saw spoilers....yeah i was suprised!(theyre on saiyanisland)

They were pretty crappy quality, but from what i can tell, Itachi's almost done. His eye was bleeding while he was using the amaterasu(which looks very different from last time we saw it. its very stylized now, and bigger). sasuke uses the Goukakyuu i think, and im happy cuz ive always loved that tech. (i was angered when he stopped using Katon stuff)....not much, but at least its something.

if someone feels like looking at the spoilers more, it would be nice, cuz i dont feel like deciphering the crappy photos....

Well if you read the manga "Negima" then you'll see that despite being a non-ecchi manga, there's still nudity.

Besides, if Tobi/Madara has ANY connection to Obito, and Obito was like Naruto, then we may see SOMETHING.

LonesomeDiamond
15th February 2008, 3:02 AM
Doesnt Negima have blank areas though? ive seen plenty of that stuff where the stuff is blank. that isnt ecchi at all....(wait negima did have it....doesnt that make it ecchi?!)

Like SGT frog isnt ecchi since you dont see anything(which i think is a waste, since they go so far already. just be ECCHI! embrace it)

of course Madara would have connections w/ obito....if hes even alive....same w/ tobi.....(im treating them as seperate individuals! cuz we dont have anything set in stone yet!)

what a jip, we get spoilers early, but we still have to wait just as long for the chapter.....:P

platnum
15th February 2008, 3:08 AM
I'm almost completely sure Tobi=obito, I mean come on! there is WAY to much evidence, the name, the hair, THE LEFT EYE SHARINGAN! The "Madara" part, probably has something to do with the mask, maybe, the way the 1st hokage defeted madara, was by seiling him in that mask. Just a thought, if it's right though, I can see something involving Yamato happening very soon.

As for Itachi vs. sasuke, sasuke will probably win by reversing one of Itachi's sharingan techniques back at him, maybe susanoo.

Glajummy
15th February 2008, 3:40 AM
is nobody else gonna reply to the early spoilers here?! i really feel loved guys....thanks alot*cries* :P

Im tired of people typing "Tobi/Madara"....it still hasnt been proven and since there are so many names flying around lately i wouldnt suggest following a theory so closely anymore....

Yeah, cuz only Tobi would be looking at Hinata's bazoomz(haha), we all know kakashi, kiba, and naruto would. heck, Shino's eyes will break through those glasses looking at her :D

Umm... I belive at the end of Chapter 363, Tobi said HIMSELF while talking to Pein that he was Madara.

Proof (http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume40.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=45614)