PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116

Platinum fan.
14th May 2014, 12:28 AM
...And? The entire debate started over a comment that Sakura was the first to correctly deduce how Kamui works (that we saw, not chronologically), and she was. That's it. Nobody said she was stronger for it; on the contrary, the only thing regarding her skills that anybody said at all was that it meant she had Minato level intelligence (which is highly debatable, but she at the very least has a similar level of quick thinking).

If this entire thing is about just giving Sakura credit to figuring out how Obito's Kamui works, then of course she gets credit for being the first person to comment on it. I wasn't debating that. My whole thing was, it didn't contribute to anything so it's really not anything big. Characters not directly fighting a villain, guess their abilities or figure out their abilities all the time in Naruto, but only some of them actually contribute to helping bring down that villain. But if all you're trying to do is give Sakura credit for saying it first, then fine. I'll agree.

LightningMaster95
14th May 2014, 5:14 AM
on the contrary, the only thing regarding her skills that anybody said at all was that it meant she had Minato level intelligence (which is highly debatable, but she at the very least has a similar level of quick thinking).
eh i wouldnt say she has a similar level of quick thinking since minato had more things to worry about on his mind while sakura was just observing and doing nothing against obito

Joltik-Kid
14th May 2014, 6:35 AM
I'm gonna kick my own *** for replying to this.... (because it's pure stupidity)

even though i find sakura weak and worthless
The go read some other manga if you can't like a main heroin. It's how Kishi does things, she's clearly one of the better kunoichi, not sure why people like you think otherwise.

Lorde
14th May 2014, 6:41 AM
So Sakura used Tsunade's technique and like Tsunade, she got stabbed by Madara. Ugh, Kishi officially hates her. I'm glad Madara finally activated the Infinite Tsukuyomi though.

lolipiece
14th May 2014, 7:02 AM
Can Sakura please fight without having to be saved?

Just once?

Just. Goddamn. Once? Is that so hard?

Why even bother if Ninja Jesus and his emo boyfriend do all the work?

Red and Blue
14th May 2014, 8:08 AM
Glad that Madara finally put his plan in motion. I would complain about Sakura, but I`ve come to accept that Kishimoto just doesn`t give a crap about her. Oh well she at least gets an A for effort

Emperor Empoleon
14th May 2014, 8:18 AM
Its not even necessarily that she had to be saved, imo.

She just charged in thinking she would create a diversion, but its her teammates that are at least familiar with Madara's powers. Its just plain stupid, because frankly, she's smarter than that.

Why didn't she ask her teammates what Madara was packing before trying to step forward? This was needlessly reckless for someone as smart as her.

justinjiaxinghu
14th May 2014, 8:39 AM
wowieeee this chapter was some good stuff (sakura tho)

So Naruto can now make a bijuudama rasenshuriken fun. Sasuke can fly because of his susanoo FUN

and kakashi pretty much cant do anything now LUL

Lorde
14th May 2014, 8:42 AM

She just charged in thinking she would create a diversion, but its her teammates that are at least familiar with Madara's powers. Its just plain stupid, because frankly, she's smarter than that.

Why didn't she ask her teammates what Madara was packing before trying to step forward? This was needlessly reckless for someone as smart as her.

What made the whole thing worse was that she was still focused on Sasuke and she thought that he would be worried about her. She was reckless imo.

p96822
14th May 2014, 11:23 AM
Now I won't hear the end of it about Sakura being useless and she can take a stab from Ninja god. Also she focused on Emo dude because he does care about her at all. I just sigh at the time that Sakura could be useful, but Kishi always puts her down.

Nodame
14th May 2014, 12:14 PM
Hi x3
chapter review:
- Who get’s stabbed by a god among shinobi and continues their attack like it’s nothing? Sakura dang Haruno that’s who! I'm glad she at least tried.
- To be fair, unlike her teammates, she doesn't possess Hagoromo's chakra. They were all fighting with roughly the same destructive capacity against the Juubi clones. I don't believe it was Kishimoto's intention to actively belittle Sakura.
- Madara can acknowledge Sakura, but somehow her haters can’t.
- Naruto always beside his Sakura chan ;)
- Madara using multiple chibaku tensei attacks while also using clone limbos was pretty awesome. Infinite Tsukuyomi finally activated!

Overall good chapter, my poor Sakura will be the subject of mockery again for seven straight days. Stay strong girl! :(

I'm gonna kick my own *** for replying to this.... (because it's pure stupidity)
The go read some other manga if you can't like a main heroin. It's how Kishi does things, she's clearly one of the better kunoichi, not sure why people like you think otherwise.
Question: would Ino/Hinata/Tenten get the same of amount of hate if they were the heroin instead? :x hmm..

lolipiece
14th May 2014, 12:33 PM
- Who get’s stabbed by a god among shinobi and continues their attack like it’s nothing? Sakura dang Haruno that’s who! I'm glad she at least tried.

This is a war. People have died. (Not that it matters since Naruto will probably revive them or whatever...)

Trying isn't good enough here. Trying only to get stabbed is even worse.

What we need is results. And Kishi refuses to deliver.

pwnswitchclik
14th May 2014, 12:52 PM
With the Infinite Tsukuyomi coming into effect, I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke are actually having their fatal duel within in it?

Maybe at the end of it Sasuke explains the true purpose of his defection from Konoha, revealing his unspoken jealousy for Naruto shown in part I, redeems himself, dies at his hands and hands him over his power, eventually prompting Naruto to obtain the Rinnegan, breaking out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and battle Madara.

Oh don't mind me, everyone, I'm just fantasising.

p96822
14th May 2014, 1:15 PM
Will Sakura got stab but kept on going show that she has determination and heart

Nodame
14th May 2014, 1:58 PM
This is a war. People have died. (Not that it matters since Naruto will probably revive them or whatever...)

Trying isn't good enough here. Trying only to get stabbed is even worse.

What we need is results. And Kishi refuses to deliver.
1 2 3 go!

Sakura attacking Madara face-on alone was the bravest thing anyone in this entire war has ever done. let’s be real here. Sakura didn’t stand a chance against Madara, and Kishimoto knew that. Kishimoto made it a point to show us that she was terrified, and that she was a second away from stepping back in fear. But then that precious bravery of hers kicks in and she rushed forward anyway. She attacked Madara head on. I don’t care if it wasn’t successful. Only Naruto and Sasuke (and Gai, apparently) can hurt this man, out of thousands of other shinobi. But Sakura got right in his g face anyway and took a would be fatal hit to create a distraction.

Sakura has not only the Byakugo seal but she also has Byakugo no jutsu, a jutsu developed by Tsunade nontheless, and Sakura went to those levels! Senju powerhouse levels with having just a bit of talent: her own determination and her own skills. Today, I party ~

Platinum fan.
14th May 2014, 2:29 PM
And so another chapter is upon us. I love how this chapter opened up. Did Trolldara get his eyes back? Of course he did. Don't even try and pretend like there's a chance he didn't get both his eyes back. This is Trolldara! The founder of the Super Freak Club. And Obito was taken over by Black Zetsu. Since his body is being used I can see Obito or at least a part of him still existing somewhere. I bet Kakashi will battle ole Black Zetsu. Gotta finish that Kakashi/Obito story, and it doesn't end till Obito's finally at peace. Oh Obito, this war ruined you so much.

Now for Trolldara's battle against Team Seven. Now many call Sakura useless and I guess being stabbed so easily enforces it? I saw it more along the lines of Hinata vs Pain, where the kunoichi doesn't have a chance at all to win but doesn't care and tries anyway. Let it be known that Hinata did it first. That being said, I don't have a problem with it. Rushing in like that wasn't smart but she's Tsunade junior, so she's going to be hard to kill. Sakura just gained membership into the Regular Freak Club. And don't tell me I was the only one hoping Sakura would punch Trolldara's head
right off. I do wish Sakura had more going for her besides being Tsunade junior. At this point the only thing good about being like Tsunade is you can get cut in half and live. Several characters surpassed the Tsunade one. Why couldn't Sakura get some kind of power move like Naruto or Sasuke? It's not fair I tell you! Where's the Sakura love?

So Trolldara's using Nagato/Pain's planetary attack jutsu but it looks way worse because he's doing several. But now Naruto's strong enough to fight it, right? Well the chapter's ends with Trolldara's nightmare dream world thing about to start. I'd love it if Sakura broke it. Hey, she's gifted in genjutsu isn't she? Overall a okay chapter. Nothing really excited me today.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

p96822
14th May 2014, 2:33 PM
That is not true because Sakura did do something simally when she fought Saori. By protecting Gramamom Choi

insanejames
14th May 2014, 2:34 PM

agreed. it seems to me she is trying to prove her self and equal to naruto and sasuke. while she is powerful those two it would be impossible.

Platinum fan.
14th May 2014, 2:37 PM
That is not true because Sakura did do something simally when she fought Saori. By protecting Gramamom Choi

Sasori is not a god level shinobi like Madara or Pain.

Nodame
14th May 2014, 2:51 PM
Now for Trolldara's battle against Team Seven. Now many call Sakura useless and I guess being stabbed so easily enforces it? I saw it more along the lines of Hinata vs Pain, where the kunoichi doesn't have a chance at all to win but doesn't care and tries anyway. Let it be known that Hinata did it first. That being said, I don't have a problem with it.[/B]

LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them, so they won't complain. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.

Platinum fan.
14th May 2014, 3:01 PM
LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.

I wasn't belittling Sakura. I did say I don't have a problem with it.

p96822
14th May 2014, 3:02 PM
LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them, so they won't complain. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.

I agree with there because Hinata didn't need to save Naruto because any could have saved him and now would have change

PokeMaster366
14th May 2014, 3:06 PM
1 2 3 go!

Sakura attacking Madara face-on alone was the bravest thing anyone in this entire war has ever done. let’s be real here. Sakura didn’t stand a chance against Madara, and Kishimoto knew that. Kishimoto made it a point to show us that she was terrified, and that she was a second away from stepping back in fear. But then that precious bravery of hers kicks in and she rushed forward anyway. She attacked Madara head on. I don’t care if it wasn’t successful. Only Naruto and Sasuke (and Gai, apparently) can hurt this man, out of thousands of other shinobi. But Sakura got right in his g face anyway and took a would be fatal hit to create a distraction.

Sakura has not only the Byakugo seal but she also has Byakugo no jutsu, a jutsu developed by Tsunade nontheless, and Sakura went to those levels! Senju powerhouse levels with having just a bit of talent: her own determination and her own skills. Today, I party ~

*ahem*

B to the U to the double L ****! There's brave, and then there's charging into a fire headfirst when you're covered in gas and oil. What bravery is there in charging into a shinobi that is essentially a God at this point without asking for information on their abilities and powers? She just became reckless and stupid because she thought she was invincible thanks to the Mitotic Regeneration Technique. Even Madara was victim to this same trap when he rushed into the Bijuu right after getting Sage Powers from Hashirama, and we all know what happened to him when he did that.

Platinum fan.
14th May 2014, 3:11 PM
I agree with there because Hinata didn't need to save Naruto because any could have saved him and now would have change

Well actually she did. Pain had Naruto pinned down, so at the moment he was at the enemies mercy. If Hinata had not come, Pain could have taken Naruto to his base, if he didn't free himself. That makes the situation between Hinata/Pain and Sakura/Madara a little different. But both times it was a kunoichi trying to fight a god level opponent they had no chance of winning against, but they bravely try anyway. I don't have a problem with either.

Nodame
14th May 2014, 3:11 PM
I wasn't belittling Sakura. I did say I don't have a problem with it.

I wAsn't referring to you at all. I pretty much agree with everything you've said today. You're realistic. I was talking to other people who think otherwise.

Platinum fan.
14th May 2014, 3:12 PM
I wAsn't referring to you at all. I pretty much agree with everything you've said today. You're realistic. I was talking about other people who think otherwise.

Oh...well then. There we are, LOL.

p96822
14th May 2014, 3:13 PM
Well actually she did. Pain had Naruto pinned down, so at the moment he was at the enemies mercy. If Hinata had not come, Pain could have taken Naruto to his base, if he didn't free himself. That makes the situation between Hinata/Pain and Sakura/Madara a little different. But both times it was a kunoichi trying to fight a god level opponent they had no chance of winning against, but they bravely try anyway. I don't have a problem with either.

What I meant to say that anyone could have save Naruto and it would have the same results

Nodame
14th May 2014, 8:22 PM

Huh? I don't have any problem with it. Both Hinata and Sakura bravely tried to fight a god level shinobi. I find that awesome tbh.

J Ken
14th May 2014, 8:39 PM
Question: would Ino/Hinata/Tenten get the same of amount of hate if they were the heroin instead? :x hmm..

Yeah they pretty much would. Hinata would be criticized for being too obsessed with Naruto, Ino would be criticized for whatever people have against her and Tenten would be criticized for not having any special abilities or moves. Basically any complaints they have as side characters would be amplified if they were to be the main heroin over Sakura.

Lorde
14th May 2014, 9:56 PM

There's no justifying Sakura's actions though imo. She rushed in without thinking and got hurt by Madara and she almost seemed to expect to be saved, which made her actions seem confusing, reckless and pointless. :x

Akashin
15th May 2014, 12:53 AM
There's no justifying Sakura's actions though imo. She rushed in without thinking and got hurt by Madara and she almost seemed to expect to be saved, which made her actions seem confusing, reckless and pointless. :x

I don't know about expecting to be saved, but she clearly intended to take the hit. It looked to me like her intention was to take the hit to get in close so she could hit him; reckless definitely, and pointless in hindsight (though she didn't know that prior to execution), but I don't see it as something that needs to be justified. She was intending to provide a distraction, and she would have had it not been for Madara's invisible wall or whatever (I honestly can't remember if this is something that has come up before, nor do I care enough to look back into it).

RasenShuriken6
15th May 2014, 5:35 AM
Someone call piccolo to blow up the moon.

TsukiMirage
15th May 2014, 6:07 AM
And what did Sakura do with her so called genius Hokage smarts to counter Fakedara? Nothing at all. Konan and Minato found ways to battle Fakedara/Obito, Sakura just commented on his abilities but could do nothing to stop him, or even fight him. She didn't even try to fight him. Figuring out how a ability works and figuring out how to counter abilities are two different things. Which is why I said if she had done something to counter his abilities like Minato and Konan did, then we'd have something to be impressed about. Sakura wasn't in a position to do anything with that information, which was why she told the rest of her team. Konan had years to prepare a plan, and Minato could exploit it with his own SpaceTime. Some of the smartest ninjas in the series have not been able to figure out Obito's power with just one showing, so Sakura should get some praise for that. It was her original niche after all.

So Sakura used Tsunade's technique and like Tsunade, she got stabbed by Madara. Ugh, Kishi officially hates her. I'm glad Madara finally activated the Infinite Tsukuyomi though. At least Sakura intended to get stab. All Sakura had going for her was that ability, so her making use of it to give the boys an opening was a smart move. Now her worrying about Sasuke not thinking about her in the middle of battle...

deathseer
15th May 2014, 2:22 PM
Is this really the depths we're going to to defend Sakura? The fact that she figured out someone's ability first?

Really?

Nodame
15th May 2014, 5:01 PM
I don't know about expecting to be saved, but she clearly intended to take the hit. It looked to me like her intention was to take the hit to get in close so she could hit him; reckless definitely, and pointless in hindsight (though she didn't know that prior to execution), but I don't see it as something that needs to be justified. She was intending to provide a distraction, and she would have had it not been for Madara's invisible wall or whatever (I honestly can't remember if this is something that has come up before, nor do I care enough to look back into it).
This :) I completely agree with you. That's exactly how I feel about the whole situation. You deserve a prize for this post.

Platinum fan.
15th May 2014, 6:06 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waiting to see Naruto's next miracle jutsu. Come on, where is a shinobi that can't walk. Naruto needs to grant him legs that walk.

Also, with Trolldara's Infinite Tsukuyomi now about to turn on, I wonder what kind of dreams we'll see? I bet I can think of some we'll see. Naruto as Hokage with Sasuke being good. That's probably Naruto's dream sequence, along Kushina and Minato being alive. Sasuke's is probably about his Uchiha Clan being restored with Itachi. I bet Orochimaru's dream is finally gaining Sharingan and ruling the world or something. I'd laugh if Obito's was him and Rin with Kakashi as their butler. We could see some truly wacky stuff from Infinite Tsukuyomi. I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to it. So long as it's fun.

Lorde
15th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Is this really the depths we're going to to defend Sakura? The fact that she figured out someone's ability first?

Really?

I personally wasn't defending her because I'm her fan; quite the opposite. I was playing Devil's advocate because at least in that one instance she showed that she can be clever when the need arises. I didn't say she could beat Obito with that knowledge though. That would be laughable.

Shneak
15th May 2014, 11:06 PM
I'm not going to beat the Sakura horse any deader cause I'm a day late, but it doesn't really matter anymore. Madara finally opens the Moon's Eye after so many chapters. Only Naruto and Sasuke will be able to fight now and it's not really any different than what's happening. If Kishi can't treat the side characters usefully then get them out of the way.

Nodame
15th May 2014, 11:15 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waiting to see Naruto's next miracle jutsu. Come on, where is a shinobi that can't walk. Naruto needs to grant him legs that walk.

Also, with Trolldara's Infinite Tsukuyomi now about to turn on, I wonder what kind of dreams we'll see? I bet I can think of some we'll see. Naruto as Hokage with Sasuke being good. That's probably Naruto's dream sequence, along Kushina and Minato being alive. Sasuke's is probably about his Uchiha Clan being restored with Itachi. I bet Orochimaru's dream is finally gaining Sharingan and ruling the world or something. I'd laugh if Obito's was him and Rin with Kakashi as their butler. We could see some truly wacky stuff from Infinite Tsukuyomi. I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to it. So long as it's fun.

Naruto and Sakura's wedding <3

Platinum fan.
15th May 2014, 11:25 PM
Naruto and Sakura's wedding <3

Who's dream sequence would that be? Not Sakura's, LOL. I wonder what ole Kakashi's dream world thing would be? Or Gaara's? I bet Killer Bee's will be filled with hard to follow rhymes that don't make sense.

Nodame
15th May 2014, 11:50 PM
Who's dream sequence would that be? Not Sakura's, LOL. I wonder what ole Kakashi's dream world thing would be? Or Gaara's? I bet Killer Bee's will be filled with hard to follow rhymes that don't make sense.

Naruto's xD ..and Kakashi could be a teacher for the next generation (Naruto's daughter) :>

Platinum fan.
15th May 2014, 11:55 PM
Naruto's xD ..and Kakashi could be a teacher for the next generation (Naruto's daughter) :>

Kakashi will hopefully be retired by then. And the only person Naruto's hooking up with is Sasuke. Well him or Hinata. No I don't ship either of those two. They just make it so obvious.

Nodame
16th May 2014, 12:04 AM
Kakashi will hopefully be retired by then. And the only person Naruto's hooking up with is Sasuke. Well him or Hinata. No I don't ship either of those two. They just make it so obvious.
I've heard rumors saying that Kishimoto is a big fan of NarutoxSasuke. Now I don't know if that is true lol.

Platinum fan.
16th May 2014, 12:08 AM
I've heard rumors saying that Kishimoto is a big fan of NarutoxSasuke. Now I don't know if that is true lol.

It's the true romance of Naruto. That kiss on their first issue together was not a accident.

Lorde
16th May 2014, 12:29 AM
Madara finally opens the Moon's Eye after so many chapters.

I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another dozen chapters for Madara's whole plan to take effect though. Kishi just loves dragging things on. :s

Nodame
16th May 2014, 1:02 AM
The text on the final page stated something is going to happen to Naruto. I wonder does he have some type of shared connection with the world??? Asura's story comes to mind with how he attained his power hmm..

I'm not going to beat the Sakura horse any deader cause I'm a day late
I realised that most of the bashing comes from certain fans that support certain pairing, its ridiculous but it's true. They bashed her because its Sakura. But trust me if it was Hinata in Sakura's place they will be" Hinata is so brave charging at Madara go Hinata, OMG Naruto saved her holding her yeah NH is canon!".
You get the idea. The constant bashing on Sakura more than usual comes from jealous fans who are still feeling butthurt that Hinata was left out from joining Sakura at Gaara's sand cloud. Also that hasn't shown since 662 and probably won't show up again for a while. It's always been jealousy that Sakura gets the more attention because she's the heroine and Naruto's love interest. They know that and they hate it, no matter how much they wish Hinata was the heroine and the one to have Naruto's attention. That's why they relief themselves by bashing Sakura it has become a custom and everything they do I grinned evilly simply because I know its killing them. I wish people would just take off their shipping glasses and see the character for what they are. I love Hinata, but her fans are just too much.

Platinum fan.
16th May 2014, 3:47 PM
I like Hinata a lot. I think for a secondary character she's gotten good focus points, though I do wish she'd get more fights to show how she's improved since part 1. That being said, I also find the character a tad overrated. Some of her fans can really take it to far. Nobody on here is really like that at all, but if you go to a actual Naruto thread...beware. Again, I like the character but she's overrated these days. Sakura's getting more exposure so I'd say she's above average females but nothing very special. Ino and Tenten are highly underrated, though it made Tenten famous being so underrated. Temari's not even on the radar these days anymore, even though she's very powerful. It's the life of Naruto females. They are either trolled, never used, or used poorly. How sad.

deathseer
16th May 2014, 8:56 PM
I don't criticize Sakura because of some stupid shipping pairing. I criticize her because she is a badly written character, and Hinata isn't that much better either.

Lorde
16th May 2014, 9:25 PM
I realised that most of the bashing comes from certain fans that support certain pairing, its ridiculous but it's true. They bashed her because its Sakura. But trust me if it was Hinata in Sakura's place they will be" Hinata is so brave charging at Madara go Hinata, OMG Naruto saved her holding her yeah NH is canon!".

That's kind of a logical fallacy since not everyone here cares about Naruto ships in the first place. I like Hinata slightly more than Sakura, but if she had done something stupid too, I would've called her out on it. Sakura isn't just a scapegoat; people criticize her because Kishi has her do pointless things and constantly has her fail. Blame him for ruining Sakura's character. :x

Nodame
16th May 2014, 9:51 PM
Yikes! I didn't mean to start an argument. My post wasn't aimed at anyone in here really :/ I just wanted to share my little experience that I got from Naruto forums that I joined in the past. People over there are the reason why I stopped involving my self with the Naruto fandom. I'm glad Serebii isn't like that, sorry. I think people take me too seriously sometimes.

LightningMaster95
17th May 2014, 6:34 PM
wait so is obito dead? because the way madara was talking(the translation i read) made it seem obito died while apologizing and zetsu has complete control

Lorde
17th May 2014, 8:47 PM
wait so is obito dead? because the way madara was talking(the translation i read) made it seem obito died while apologizing and zetsu has complete control

I doubt he's dead; an off-screen death for a pseudo-villain character like him would be a disgrace imo. Speaking of which, where's Killer B?

Red and Blue
17th May 2014, 9:10 PM
I doubt he's dead; an off-screen death for a pseudo-villain character like him would be a disgrace imo. Speaking of which, where's Killer B?

I've been asking the same question since the eight tails got extracted from him. Seriously, did Kishimoto just forget about him?

He's most likely dead.

Platinum fan.
18th May 2014, 2:18 AM
I don't think Obito's fully dead. Since his body is still being used, I bet there is a small portion of him still alive that will help kill Black Zetsu and in the process kill himself. I doubt Obito would die off-screen. Though I am ready for him to die. Poor Obito should have just let those boulders kill him the first time then be Fakedara. As far as Killer Bee goes, put him on the long list of uncertain characters fate list. Along with Yamato, Anko, Samui...ha, bet half the fanbase don't even know or care if Samui is still trapped in that old gourd. Talk about your C list characters. Anyway there are a lot of people missing right now.

Lorde
18th May 2014, 2:22 AM
bet half the fanbase don't even know or care if Samui is still trapped in that old gourd.

I totally forgot about her. I used to think that she had a lot of potential, but like her fellow Kumogakure ninja (Omoi and Karui), she disappointed me with her blandness. :x

Platinum fan.
18th May 2014, 2:26 AM
I totally forgot about her. I used to think that she had a lot of potential, but like her fellow Kumogakure ninja (Omoi and Karui), she disappointed me with her blandness. :x

Samui's a okay character. All I really have to say nice about the character is she had a nice design. But so did Omoi and Kauri. All three of them looked like characters who were going to be important when they were first introduced. Omoi and Karui actually had some nice chemistry and personalities. The problem is the two were never used outside meeting Naruto about Sasuke and Omoi helping fight zombie Deidara and Sasori.

p96822
18th May 2014, 3:28 AM
I don't criticize Sakura because of some stupid shipping pairing. I criticize her because she is a badly written character, and Hinata isn't that much better either.

She is not a bad written charter rewacth the anime and read the manga agian so you can understand their chater more

Nodame
20th May 2014, 12:09 AM
She is not a bad written charter rewacth the anime and read the manga agian so you can understand their chater more
Yeah I say that the only real flaw she has is her obsession over Sasuke which degrade her as a character IMO. It's like part 1 Sakura all over again .-. But it seems to be leading up to her getting over him. I hope so :x

Lorde
20th May 2014, 12:15 AM
Samui's a okay character. All I really have to say nice about the character is she had a nice design. But so did Omoi and Kauri. All three of them looked like characters who were going to be important when they were first introduced. Omoi and Karui actually had some nice chemistry and personalities. The problem is the two were never used outside meeting Naruto about Sasuke and Omoi helping fight zombie Deidara and Sasori.

Did Karui even do anything in the war? I recall seeing her on one of the squads prior to the big battles and then I lost track of her completely.

Shneak
20th May 2014, 1:35 AM
No. Last I remember her is when the army was divided, which was probably years ago.

Locormus
21st May 2014, 2:45 AM

Her blandness? You do realize that her name means "cold/cool"? She's meant to be that way, while her brother was Atsui, "hot" (with regard to the temperature)..

What about easing into meeting with characters not from Konoha/Suna, because of the flood of characters we got afterwards with the summit and when the war started..

No. Last I remember her is when the army was divided, which was probably years ago.

This war arc has been going on for over a quarter of the series.. So yeah.. Probably 3 years ago..

Lorde
21st May 2014, 7:03 AM
So Tenten sealed the Sage's treasures in her scroll, Killer B is alive, Yamato was inside Spiral Zetsu and the Infinite Tsukuyomi has taken effect. Good chapter.

lolipiece
21st May 2014, 7:25 AM
Oh God, it's worse than I thought.

Now everyone has Rinnegans, which means everyone has stupid bullcrap eye powers now.

Lorde
21st May 2014, 7:38 AM
My only real complaint about this chapter is that Orochimaru got caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I mean didn't Obito complain at one point that Orochimaru had gathered lots of information about his plans? You'd think he could've avoided the genjutsu by having prior knowledge if it.

Dew Watatsumi
21st May 2014, 7:46 AM
Oh God, it's worse than I thought.

Now everyone has Rinnegans, which means everyone has stupid bullcrap eye powers now.

No, just a genjutsu mind control...

Plus it would be funny if Bee wasn't affected because of his sunglasses

Lorde
21st May 2014, 8:25 AM

Shino was apparently affected though and he also has sunglasses. Killer B might have escaped the genjutsu's influence via DEM though.

Dew Watatsumi
21st May 2014, 8:38 AM
Shino was apparently affected though and he also has sunglasses. Killer B might have escaped the genjutsu's influence via DEM though.

True... but the way Bee has his,, its unlikely he would get the full effect of the genjutsu's light since there is no other way for light (without the light going through the side of the shades) to get in...

Plus, If Naruto can share his bijuu chakra like he did almost 30 chapters ago, would Sasuke be able to do it with his susanoo to save a few of the others?

pwnswitchclik
21st May 2014, 9:52 AM
Okay, some small argument between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke vs Naruto CONFIRMED!

Killer B, please help Tenten with the damn scroll!! I'm way too tense.

lolipiece
21st May 2014, 10:29 AM

It's. A. Joke.

Okay, some small argument between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke vs Naruto CONFIRMED!

Killer B, please help Tenten with the damn scroll!! I'm way too tense.

What even happened to Tenten? Did she fall down? Was she caught up in the tree?

Edit: Wait, no. Yeah, she's in the tree. You can see her being caught in Hashirama's panel.

JD
21st May 2014, 10:51 AM
Jeez I feel like it's been forever ago since we've seen Yamato.

pwnswitchclik
21st May 2014, 11:05 AM
It's. A. Joke.

What even happened to Tenten? Did she fall down? Was she caught up in the tree?

Edit: Wait, no. Yeah, she's in the tree. You can see her being caught in Hashirama's panel.

Ok, in that case, B, read the damn scroll!!

XanderCage
21st May 2014, 12:15 PM
Well a bunch of my questions were answered in this chapter. Minato is still alive reincarnated. Bee is alive still with his giant tentacle. Yamato tried to troll everyone. I wonder what his plan is/how he escaped. A good set up chapter for things to come. I was surprised at the cognizance of the ASF of the Infinite Tsukiyomi. I would have figured it would be instantaneous and they would be none the wiser.

DANdotW
21st May 2014, 12:58 PM
^Yamato was being held in there, not using it. Spiral Zetsu mentioned not needing "this filling" anymore, and then Yamato fell out with Rinnegan eyes.

Platinum fan.
21st May 2014, 1:06 PM
Knick-knack Yamato's back. In fact this chapter was pretty much confirming who was alive and who wasn't. We saw Shino, Ino, Hinata, Choji, Shikamaru, Darui, A,, Onoki, Tsunade, Killer Bee even good ole Tenten and her sealed ninja weapons. How crazy would that be if she somehow avoided the moons eye jutsu? But this chapter wasn't very battle oriented but it did it's job of setting up what is happening to the ninja world right now. Sasuke actually saves the day with his Susanoo, keeping Team Seven aka the important and semi important characters safe. And we get more of Naruto and Sasuke arguing. How fun. Overall a good chapter. Nothing really is going on. I wonder if anyone can actually resist this jutsu. Can Killer Bee break out? I would think he would be able to. So all in all a Rinnegan party! Rinnegan for everyone. Orochimaru finally got his eyes...sorta. This was a nice read.

Nodame
21st May 2014, 2:00 PM
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
- KILLER B IS BACK.
- YAMATO IS BACK
- THE ALLIANCE ARE BACK.
lol, can you believe it, Everybody made their return at the same time! that Kaguya face gave me chills...!! I'm so hyped. OMG.

p96822
21st May 2014, 2:03 PM
Will I don't feel Hinata crying out for Naruto and take a shot for her saying Naruto kun

XanderCage
21st May 2014, 2:16 PM
^Yamato was being held in there, not using it. Spiral Zetsu mentioned not needing "this filling" anymore, and then Yamato fell out with Rinnegan eyes.

Ahh! I didn't catch that when I read it first. I've reread it and also saw the panel where Yamato got the rinnegan eyes and spiral zetsu unfurling. I wonder if Naruto will be able to heal Minato's arms. With all of his Jesus powers it wouldn't surprise me if he could revive all the Edokages. I mean Madara did it to himself. I'm sure Naruto will attempt to and I hope that all of them decline saying that they are no longer needed and that they were from a different time.

Lorde
21st May 2014, 10:06 PM

Yeah, Yamato was only being used. Too bad that he'll never get to act on his own during this war now that Madara has accomplished his goal and only Team 7 and the Edo Hokage can stop him.

Shneak
21st May 2014, 10:30 PM
It was nice to get an update y'all chapter on the rest of the characters since they're going to be asleep for awhile. Only Team 7 and the Edo Hokages remain, but the Tenten panels are very telling. Kishi is showing that she has the tools for a reason. We never actually saw her get possessed, and she randomly mentioned that she needed a Kumo ninja. Killer Bee? I'd seriously love it if she got to do something.

Yamato was Spiral Zetsu to nobody's surprise. Now we just need to know when Madara will get controlled by Kaguya.

NarutoSharingan
22nd May 2014, 2:29 AM
Omg the spoilers are omg its bad i think im the only one who just watchs the anime since i left off at episode 357 or 358 im still on the anbu kakashi sagabut i notice on episode 362 thats when the anime contniues on the 4th great ninja war i have a question for the manga naruto readers does madara die?

Lorde
22nd May 2014, 2:32 AM
i have a question for the manga naruto readers does madara die?

Not yet, hence why we're talking about his recent accomplishments in the manga.

NarutoSharingan
22nd May 2014, 2:52 AM
Alright because i thought he died and by accomplishments as in what?

pwnswitchclik
22nd May 2014, 11:38 AM
Alright because i thought he died and by accomplishments as in what?

Basically because of everything he has done since joining the war, jutsus, surprise, manipulation and deceit.

Edit: To my previous post: I guess B can't read the scroll after all, judging from that text balloon, I assume he was caught by the Infinite Tsukuiyomi, too. Now what?

PokeMaster366
22nd May 2014, 2:02 PM
Basically because of everything he has done since joining the war, jutsus, surprise, manipulation and deceit.

Edit: To my previous post: I guess B can't read the scroll after all, judging from that text balloon, I assume he was caught by the Infinite Tsukuiyomi, too. Now what?

Now Naruto and co. are going to fight back by using the giant Bijuu form covered in Susanoo armor again.

Dew Watatsumi
22nd May 2014, 7:10 PM

I did joke that Bee is unaffected because of his shades, but part of me thinks that he may not be uneffected. Since he's receiving chakra from Gyuki's tentacle, it could be possible that its the only thing that stops him from being caught in the genjutsu as long as he has the chakra, or part of the tentacle with him so he won't be affected.

Emperor Empoleon
22nd May 2014, 9:07 PM
"We need a Kumo Nin!"

> Bee comes back in the same chapter

Not sure which would be the bigger troll. B bypassing I.T with sunglasses, or B coming back just to be Genjutsu'd.

Lorde
22nd May 2014, 10:03 PM
I don't really care what Killer B does now. Logically speaking he should help Tenten with the treasures, but Kishi might do something different. And honestly, sealing Madara would be kind of anti-climactic in my opinion.

NarutoSharingan
23rd May 2014, 12:17 AM
I have a quick question anyone getting naruto shippuden ninja storm revolution?

And any thinks that obito might survive after the great ninja war and what happen to sage mode kabuto is trapped in side itachis izumi is he still alive and what happens to orchimaru because sasuke did bring him back to life

Akashin
23rd May 2014, 12:54 AM
I have a quick question anyone getting naruto shippuden ninja storm revolution?

And any thinks that obito might survive after the great ninja war and what happen to sage mode kabuto is trapped in side itachis izumi is he still alive and what happens to orchimaru because sasuke did bring him back to life

The the first question, no. To the second question(s), those are all things (well, maybe not Kabuto; I honestly can't be bothered to try to remember) that come up later in the manga. If you're interested, why not just read it?

NarutoSharingan
23rd May 2014, 1:26 AM
Lol i like to read manga but i mainly like watching it

Nodame
24th May 2014, 12:09 PM
I'm so happy that it has been Sasuke taking the lead. For being apart so long, they have really fallen back into teamwork almost seamlessly. It makes sense that Team 7 were not affected by the Genjutsu. If they did, it would be inevitable for them to snap out of it, making the Eye of the Moon plan way less terrifying than it is. I guess team 7 would go on the offensive from the next chapter!

Locormus
24th May 2014, 12:46 PM
"We need a Kumo Nin!"

> Bee comes back in the same chapter

Not sure which would be the bigger troll. B bypassing I.T with sunglasses, or B coming back just to be Genjutsu'd.

Pretty sure B is uneffected because of the same reason he wasn't affected by regular genjutsu/Tsukiyomi by Sasuke: He has a separate sentient being in him that immediately breaks the jutsu.

I'm so happy that it has been Sasuke taking the lead. For being apart so long, they have really fallen back into teamwork almost seamlessly. It makes sense that Team 7 were not affected by the Genjutsu. If they did, it would be inevitable for them to snap out of it, making the Eye of the Moon plan way less terrifying than it is. I guess team 7 would go on the offensive from the next chapter!

I wouldn't call it Sasuke taking the lead.. Naruto and Sasuke are dealing with things equally.. Sasuke flew up in his Gundam while Naruto used several Rasenshuriken to deal with the meteors.. Sasuke just had a better vantage point and only understood what Madara was doing because he was so high up and immediately went back to support the team. That's not taking the lead, it's filling in the team what Madara has done based on an observation. He hasn't come up with a plan to stop I.T. yet, if he does - then I'd call that taking the lead.

Nodame
24th May 2014, 1:04 PM
I wouldn't call it Sasuke taking the lead.. Naruto and Sasuke are dealing with things equally.. Sasuke flew up in his Gundam while Naruto used several Rasenshuriken to deal with the meteors.. Sasuke just had a better vantage point and only understood what Madara was doing because he was so high up and immediately went back to support the team. That's not taking the lead, it's filling in the team what Madara has done based on an observation. He hasn't come up with a plan to stop I.T. yet, if he does - then I'd call that taking the lead.

Sasuke kept team 7 safe with his Susanno. That's what I mean.

Platinum fan.
24th May 2014, 1:14 PM
Even if Killer Bee isn't normally effected by Genjutsu, I bet they'll make this one effect him just so Naruto and Sasuke...excuse me, Team seven can save the day. Though I don't know what Kakashi and Sakura can do at this point. I would however love it if he and Tenten had a subplot with those weapons. Tenten's looking for a Kumo ninja isn't she? That would be so cool if she somehow didn't get Rinneganed and met with Killer Bee. Afterwords Tenten can become one of the Seven Swordsmen. Make it happen.

Lorde
24th May 2014, 10:43 PM
Sasuke kept team 7 safe with his Susanno. That's what I mean.

And yet he only seemed to consider Naruto as his equal because of their hax Sage powers. Had Naruto not been around Sakura and Kakashi, I'm sure Sasuke wouldn't have bothered protecting those two, which is a sad thought. :c

Nodame
25th May 2014, 2:59 PM
And yet he only seemed to consider Naruto as his equal because of their hax Sage powers. Had Naruto not been around Sakura and Kakashi, I'm sure Sasuke wouldn't have bothered protecting those two, which is a sad thought. :c
I guess you're right, but for Sakura and Kakashi, not being trapped under the genjutsu does seem to signal that Kishimoto at least didn’t forget about them, that's one thing ._.

Takeshino
26th May 2014, 8:01 AM
I have a slightly off-topic question:
Naruto Shippuden The Movie 7 was announced for 2014 a long time ago at the Jump Festa Festival, and there was no further information on it until now.
Has anyone got any ideas for the film will talk about, because it's probably won't talk about the war, and if it is after the war, the I can't see it happen in 2014.
What do you think?

Nodame
26th May 2014, 11:33 AM
I have a slightly off-topic question:
Naruto Shippuden The Movie 7 was announced for 2014 a long time ago at the Jump Festa Festival, and there was no further information on it until now.
Has anyone got any ideas for the film will talk about, because it's probably won't talk about the war, and if it is after the war, the I can't see it happen in 2014.
What do you think?
I think Kishi is planning to show us Kakashi's face, only needs to decide if it should happen in the manga or in the upcoming movie. I feel like Kakashi's smexiness would surpass Sasuke's.

Takeshino
26th May 2014, 4:07 PM
I think Kishi is planning to show us Kakashi's face, only needs to decide if it should happen in the manga or in the upcoming movie. I feel like Kakashi's smexiness would surpass Sasuke's.

Ok... Anyting else???

Platinum fan.
26th May 2014, 7:00 PM
I heard nothing about the Naruto movies...because I don't pay attention to that side of the franchise at all. Especially the movies.

Anyway, I got to thinking, I wonder what Madara did with Kakashi/Obito's eye? The one he stole in a second and cheaply used Kamui? Did he store it somewhere? Throw it away? This just shows how unrealistic Naruto is with just popping random eyes into sockets and using them freely. Eye disease anyone?

pwnswitchclik
26th May 2014, 7:36 PM
I heard nothing about the Naruto movies...because I don't pay attention to that side of the franchise at all. Especially the movies.

Anyway, I got to thinking, I wonder what Madara did with Kakashi/Obito's eye? The one he stole in a second and cheaply used Kamui? Did he store it somewhere? Throw it away? This just shows how unrealistic Naruto is with just popping random eyes into sockets and using them freely. Eye disease anyone?

Black Zetsu has it, as he used it to transport Madara back.

Platinum fan.
27th May 2014, 1:21 AM
Black Zetsu has it, as he used it to transport Madara back.

I see. Thanks. I guess I missed that. It's hard to know who has who's eyes these days. You need a scoreboard. I still don't like how they just easily pass off eyes like this, like they are kunai weapons. But whatever.

Frytrix
27th May 2014, 1:27 AM
Its really annoying to trying keep up with whats happening in the manga especially with eyes, Madaras rinnegan got passed around like a B****

justinjiaxinghu
27th May 2014, 5:09 AM
Now that Kakashi doesn't have his Mangekyo Sharingan anymore, I would say he's pretty weak now. Without the sharingan, he's unable to copy any more techniques (he is known as copy ninja Kakashi) and he can't use Lightning Blade. Sigh. GIVE KAKASHI BACK HIS SHARINGAN PLS

Dew Watatsumi
27th May 2014, 5:16 AM
Now that Kakashi doesn't have his Mangekyo Sharingan anymore, I would say he's pretty weak now. Without the sharingan, he's unable to copy any more techniques (he is known as copy ninja Kakashi) and he can't use Lightning Blade. Sigh. GIVE KAKASHI BACK HIS SHARINGAN PLS

My only guess is that once Naruto healed kakashi's eye, kakashi was given a small bit of the sage's power that allows him to still copy jutsu, or have a new type of jutsu that we have yet to see. Also, even without the sharingan, I still don't consider Kakashi weak. He's has accomplished many things before getting the sharingan and was known as a prodigy. He's far from being weak, but in his current state, he's more than not likely top tier.

Lorde
27th May 2014, 5:30 AM

I never liked the fact that he could copy other techniques anyway. It'll be nice to see him show off his own jutsu, that's if Naruto and Sasuke even allow him to fight at all. :x

Platinum fan.
27th May 2014, 1:09 PM
Kakashi was a prodigy shinobi before he had Sharingan. He became a Jonin when he was Naruto's age if not younger. Many praised him for being a genius including Minato. Now Kakashi was never a super freak or even a regular freak, he was in the gifted shinobi category so really nothing has changed that much. He just can't spam Kamui anymore. Of Team Seven he's probably going to be the most useless one in this fight against Madara. And no I'm not saying Sakura's a better shinobi then Kakashi. Frankly I don't even think she's in Kakashi's league, but since she's Tsunade Junior she's hard to kill, and that's useful, unless Madara chops her head off. The reason Kakashi is probably going to be the most useless is because he's a real shinobi fighting against a opponent who's not even a shinobi. Trolldara is basically a villain you'd seen in DBZ. Overpowered, hard to kill, can kill anyone and do anything in seconds, and gains more power all the time. If they were actually fighting a shinobi, this would be different. Wow, Naruto's direction really has changed from what it was.

LightningMaster95
27th May 2014, 3:07 PM

kakashi is not weak(prob. not hokage level anymore) without the sharingan but he accomplished some feats without it, plus he had lightning blade/chidori before having the sharingan and possibly learned the rasengan before as well. its not like kakashi used that many jutsus that he reportedly copied as his main fighting style consisted of chidori, shadow clone, mud wall, sharingan, MS. he'll probably be more useful than sakura.

Frytrix
27th May 2014, 3:57 PM
To be perfectly honest does anyone see Kakashi surviving this ark? The fact he lost his Ms shows his usefulness is dropping, although i love kakashi I dont think hes gonna make it

Platinum fan.
27th May 2014, 8:08 PM
MS was not what made Kakashi survive this long and it's not what made him a skilled shinobi. Again, he was praised for being highly skilled even before he had MS. If this war arc was against actual shinobi and not super freaks like Trolldara, Kakashi and several other characters would be useful. Trolldara doesn't even feel like a Naruto character. He breaks every shinobi law that was enforced in the series...but anyway back to Kakashi. I don't know if he'll die or not. I wouldn't mind if he did. All his teammates are dead, I fully expect Obito to die or already be dead, so let Kakashi join them. His role in the generation is over and he can rest in peace. But it has nothing to do with Kakashi being useless. Naruto's generation is just overpowered to the point where you throw all logic out the window. Wait let me rephrase that. Naruto and Sasuke are overpowered and just having these two eliminates the need for shinobi. Back in Kakashi's days, being a shinobi actually meant something.

Lorde
27th May 2014, 10:11 PM
To be perfectly honest does anyone see Kakashi surviving this ark? The fact he lost his Ms shows his usefulness is dropping, although i love kakashi I dont think hes gonna make it

Why would he die again? That would be repetitive, not that I'd really care either way since I'm not a Kakashi fan.

Dew Watatsumi
28th May 2014, 6:35 AM
Whelp, Madara is done. My guess that Black Zetsu will free Kaguza from Madara. Though its kinda interesting to see everyone's dreams

lolipiece
28th May 2014, 6:42 AM
...Well, that happened.

I guess Madara isn't the final boss.

...Can we get to the end credits already?

Dew Watatsumi
28th May 2014, 6:45 AM
...Well, that happened.

I guess Madara isn't the final boss.

...Can we get to the end credits already?

Doubt its over yet...Unless Kakashi or Black Zetsu steal Madara/Kaguya's "third" eye, its nowhere from being done yet.

Lorde
28th May 2014, 6:46 AM
Sasuke really needs to lose his attitude; his comments about Sakura and Kakashi were just way too rude, even if he was somewhat right. I liked everyone's dream sequences though, especially Mei getting married and Dan as Hokage with Tsunade. Madara being betrayed was dumb though imo.

Joltik-Kid
28th May 2014, 6:50 AM
kakashi is not weak(prob. not hokage level anymore) without the sharingan but he accomplished some feats without it, plus he had lightning blade/chidori before having the sharingan and possibly learned the rasengan before as well. its not like kakashi used that many jutsus that he reportedly copied as his main fighting style consisted of chidori, shadow clone, mud wall, sharingan, MS. he'll probably be more useful than sakura.
Go read some other story bro...seriously, your hate for Sakura is ridiculous. If Kishi writes in fine print that she's on par with her team (which he has, even mentioned it a second time), do you think it's just all a joke on his part? Main Heroin, what is hard to accept about that?

I've come to terms your the real life Sasuke Uchiha...

Kazuki Mirai
28th May 2014, 6:55 AM
So in the end, Madara himself was also a tool in someone else's plan. A fitting end for one who constantly used others to meet his goals.

Lorde
28th May 2014, 6:59 AM
I really wish Madara was the final villain; I just don't see what Kaguya's new role accomplishes when Madara was pretty much the perfect villain up to this point. :x

Red and Blue
28th May 2014, 7:00 AM
So Madara got betrayed huh? Interesting.

Anyway, my favorite dream sequence was Gaara`s. It made me happy and sad at the same time.

KumaPanda
28th May 2014, 7:23 AM
Sasuke really needs to lose his attitude; his comments about Sakura and Kakashi were just way too rude, even if he was somewhat right. I liked everyone's dream sequences though, especially Mei getting married and Dan as Hokage with Tsunade. Madara being betrayed was dumb though imo.

Seeing Sasuke acting rude to Naruto and Sakura was predictable I suppose, but I don't see why Kakashi had to get that attitude as well. Seriously. I know a lot of people don't like Sakura, but the poor girl has been treated like trash by Sasuke for the pass few chapters. I don't like how Sakura still likes Sasuke, but that doesn't mean it was right for Sasuke to treat her like that. I don't think anyone deserves that sort of treatment when she has been tending to people during the war and should be dead because of that stab earlier. I still wonder why Sakura is alive from that stab. Can someone explain?

I'm actually more relieved than anything to see Madara get a betrayal. That just means the manga will end soon. Maybe. I think the new few chapters might show the characters' dreams while Team 7 tries to go against...Black Zetsu? Maybe we'll find out more about Kaguya.

Gaara's dream was so sad. I nearly lost it when I saw little Naruto asking Gaara to play with him. If only that actually happened.

Kamex
28th May 2014, 8:21 AM
Was waiting for another big plot twist, glad to finally get one! But I hope Kaguya is a different type of final villain than Madara, otherwise this is effectively useless for the plot.

Also, I joked a long time ago that Zetsu would be the final villain, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TRUE!! Well technically it's Kaguya, but black Zetsu is somehow Kaguya's will itself. How did Madara not notice that when he made it, was Kaguya somehow influencing his actions? Was her soul somehow present in his tree thing or something? What does this mean about white Zetsu, is he also affiliated with Kaguya, or is he Madara's only true pawn that won't defect? Will the final climactic battle be Black Zetsu VS White Zetsu?!

And on a final note, almost every girl's dream apparently just consists of them finding a man. Typical, haha. Except for Tenten's, but apparently her only significance in the story is as a foil to Guy and Lee's antics... so that's actually worse. Oh well.

Ragnarok
28th May 2014, 9:14 AM
Oh man hahaha.

I couldn't stop laughing at that exchange between team 7, especially Naruto's reaction.

Never change, Sasuke.

pwnswitchclik
28th May 2014, 9:30 AM
[M.NightShyamalan]What a twist[/M.NightShyamalan]

I loved seeing everyone's dreams, I don't know if I missed a panel, but did we see Hinata's dream? I know it's pretty obvious.
Perhaps with Sasuke's attitude and the recent turn of events, we might now have an opening for a Sasuke vs Naruto battle in the near future, whoever wins might go on to face Kaguya with new found powers.

I also wonder who was Mei getting married to? And was that Tsunade in her old age form?!

nuzamaki90
28th May 2014, 10:00 AM
Bahahaha Sasuke is such an ***

But damn that ending caught me out of left field, I literally didn't know what the hell was going on and I thought Obito was still alive. Guess he truly is dead and a pretty sad death with him not being able to visit Rin's memorial one last time like I hoped.

I honestly forgot who Kaguya was for a bit, I only remembered her as that creepy witch who likes fruit. Now she's controlling the weakest Akatsuki member and is True Final Boss, what a twist!

KumaPanda
28th May 2014, 10:06 AM
Bahahaha Sasuke is such an ***

But damn that ending caught me out of left field, I literally didn't know what the hell was going on and I thought Obito was still alive. Guess he truly is dead and a pretty sad death with him not being able to visit Rin's memorial one last time like I hoped.

I honestly forgot who Kaguya was for a bit, I only remembered her as that creepy witch who likes fruit. Now she's controlling the weakest Akatsuki member and is True Final Boss, what a twist!

Wasn't Kaguya the mother who ate the fruit? I wonder why she wants to pull the strings of all that. What will she gain from it?

I think it's better if Obito stayed dead. He deserves to rest in peace with Rin. I wish there would be a death of a main character. The last time we had a death of a main character was Neji and that felt like a long time ago. I'm still bothered that Might Guy is alive. Shouldn't he be dead from opening all the gates? Blah, what am I kidding, this manga likes to avoid death when it seems most likely.

Nodame
28th May 2014, 10:50 AM
Crazy chapter! I have no idea how to rate this one.

-Sasuke went full a-hole!
- If Sakura doesn’t give Sasuke at least one good smack before this manga is over, I’ll be very disappointed :p
-Black Zetsu coming out of no where with the betrayal ? :/
- Loved seeing everyone's fantasies inside the IT LOL Ino!
- I want to gather little Gaara and little Naruto in my arms and squeeze them tight.
- Wait.. what's Sai's dream?
-Wait what? so Madara is kaguya's puppet now? :x .. I like plot twists but this is too much.

JD
28th May 2014, 11:20 AM
So Kaguya will be the final villain then? I honestly didn't see this coming.

dewey911p
28th May 2014, 1:05 PM
I don't know if I missed a panel, but did we see Hinata's dream? I know it's pretty obvious.

I also wonder who was Mei getting married to? And was that Tsunade in her old age form?!

Hinata's dream was her sitting on the bench with Naruto. It was shown as Neji and Hanabi watching them from behind a bush

http://i998.mangapanda.com/naruto/678/naruto-4977701.jpg

As for who Mei is married to, I was wondering the same thing. A grownup Chojiro ... maybe ... ? That's my wild speculation of the day anyway.

pwnswitchclik
28th May 2014, 1:32 PM
Hinata's dream was her sitting on the bench with Naruto. It was shown as Neji and Hanabi watching them from behind a bush

As for who Mei is married to, I was wondering the same thing. A grownup Chojiro ... maybe ... ? That's my wild speculation of the day anyway.

Yeah I didn't notice that. Awful memory.

Platinum fan.
28th May 2014, 1:50 PM
Care to dream a little dream. I did like the dream sequences we all saw. Shino's had me rolling with laughter. As did Lee's with him surpassing Neji and Naruto. Speaking of Neji, he sure was in a lot of dreams. He was in like three of them. Oh Neji. Clearly Kishi misses you. I wonder what his dream would have been. I think the dream I liked most was Gaara's. It was so innocent. I actually forgot Ino had a thing for Sai until this chapter. If they both live maybe they can grab a cup of coffee. Anything that gets her away from Sasuke. I wish I could have seen Killer Bee's dream. Maybe he's not in the dream thing. Oh well I liked we got to see the important characters dreams.

The rest of the chapter, was alright. Sasuke is always rude to Sakura and even Kakashi at times so he was just staying in character. And as rude as he was, he's right. Sakura and Kakashi are useless in this fight. Though I do think Kishi will try and make Sakura part of this battle. How? I have no idea. And Trolldara...got trolled. When Black Zetsu stabbed him I was like "what?" so now we have that chick Kaguya as our next villain. I think we might need a new membership card for the Super Freak Club. Overall a interesting chapter. What will Naruto and Sasuke do to defeat big momma Kaguya? And will we finally have our first overpowered kunoichi?

lolipiece
28th May 2014, 4:16 PM

Looks nothing like Chojuro.

You'd think he'd still have the hair or glasses.

If anything it's C (but why him?) or just some random character.

DANdotW
28th May 2014, 4:34 PM
The rest of the chapter, was alright. Sasuke is always rude to Sakura and even Kakashi at times so he was just staying in character. And as rude as he was, he's right. Sakura and Kakashi are useless in this fight. Though I do think Kishi will try and make Sakura part of this battle. How? I have no idea. And Trolldara...got trolled. When Black Zetsu stabbed him I was like "what?" so now we have that chick Kaguya as our next villain. I think we might need a new membership card for the Super Freak Club. Overall a interesting chapter. What will Naruto and Sasuke do to defeat big momma Kaguya? And will we finally have our first overpowered kunoichi?

Here's what he'll do. They'll eventually discover they need the full power of the SotSP to defeat Kaguya, not two halves. After arguing and fighting about who should lose the power and who should get both, Kakashi comes up with the nifty idea that they both give the power to Sakura, who destroys Kaguya, becomes Hokage and generally spoils the fun for everyone else :)

miles0624
28th May 2014, 5:35 PM
Here's what he'll do. They'll eventually discover they need the full power of the SotSP to defeat Kaguya, not two halves. After arguing and fighting about who should lose the power and who should get both, Kakashi comes up with the nifty idea that they both give the power to Sakura, who destroys Kaguya, becomes Hokage and generally spoils the fun for everyone else :)

I like your idea. #justiceforsakura

I liked this chapter. Finally a kunoichi who can do something. (Even though she is evil.) Also, no one can talk about Sakura's infatuation with Sasuke because apparently, Ino still has hers (and they weren't even on the same team.)

Can't wait until next week.

Red and Blue
28th May 2014, 6:15 PM
Poor Kakashi, being put in the same category as Sakura. That was really harsh.

Lorde
28th May 2014, 9:39 PM
Poor Kakashi, being put in the same category as Sakura. That was really harsh.

It was, but without the Sharingan, his power is average at best in my opinion especially against Madara and now Black Zetsu who will likely get Madara's powers.

Shneak
29th May 2014, 2:00 AM
First off, I'm liking Sasuke more than ever before. And I normally hate him. He's clearly being Indra turned up to 11 right now and we need to have that fragile alliance for the Naruto/Sasuke fight. Everything he said to Sakura and Kakashi is completely true though.

I'm surprised that we saw the dreams. Some are stupid and most involved lovers (and Neji being alive) but others like Gaara and Tsunade were sad and Madara's point came across. Why wake them from this to have them go back to a cruel reality?

And that betrayal, lol. We all knew Kaguya was coming but I didn't expect this. I don't get how Zetsu could be Kaguya's will so hopefully that's explained.

Platinum fan.
29th May 2014, 2:13 PM
Personally I'm waiting for Naruto to save everyone from their dream world and they all wake up all pissed and angry that their perfect world was a dream and they have to return to the cold reality world of how useless they all are compared to Naruto and Sasuke. Why do they need to be saved exactly? Seems like a sweet deal to me. At least in dream world, characters like Choji are Lee are useful and living their dreams. So what if it's a lie? Why return to reality where again, nobody but Naruto or Sasuke matter?

Nodame
29th May 2014, 3:03 PM
Sakura has to have some way of proving Sasuke wrong and gaining that confidence, I'm pretty positive it's happening. What bothers me about this scene is Sasuke. compared to how he treated Karin, he is far more rude and dismissive about Team 7 than he was with Team Taka. Even Juugo was treated with more empathy than our main female lead, just feels really off. He doesn't have to be romantically interested in her at all, I don't want him to be, but I'd prefer if he at least showed he cared on some level, at least enough to show her some respect instead of this disdain. Someone else wishes that Sasuke should be calling Kakashi as 'Kakashi sensei' and not just 'Kakashi'? Where's all of his respect gone! I'm a Sasuke fan but damn I'm disappointed.

Platinum fan.
29th May 2014, 4:27 PM
Sasuke never called Kakashi by sensei. Sasuke doesn't respect anyone that's not a Uchiha. He probably treated Team Baka better because they were useful to him. Just like he's treating Naruto slightly better then Kakashi and Sakura. He probably sees Naruto as a useful tool to bring down the bad guys. I don't think Sasuke has any feelings of affection or friendship to any of his teammates right now, be it Team Seven or Team Baka. He's just looking for ways to beat the Trolldara and if you are not useful to him, you are just in his way. I don't doubt if Trolldara takes Sakura or Kakashi hostage that Sasuke would kill both of them if it meant a killing blow to Trolldara. Let's see if I am right or wrong.

TsukiMirage
29th May 2014, 7:36 PM
I would say that Sasuke responded the way he did because of the situation. I mean, not only did he basically fail Itachi in not protecting everyone, he was now basically up against an army he was already having trouble against while now having to make sure neither he nor Naruto get's caught in the illusion AND having to keep Sakura and Kakashi safe from the Limbo clones and illusion on top of everything else. I would say being a little angry and rude is warranted.

Anyway, the twist at the end was actually pretty nice. Wasn't excepting that, but I guess it actually makes things easier for the boys if Madara gets weaken or taken out of the game.

Lorde
29th May 2014, 9:54 PM
Sasuke never called Kakashi by sensei. Sasuke doesn't respect anyone that's not a Uchiha. He probably treated Team Baka better because they were useful to him. Just like he's treating Naruto slightly better then Kakashi and Sakura. He probably sees Naruto as a useful tool to bring down the bad guys. I don't think Sasuke has any feelings of affection or friendship to any of his teammates right now, be it Team Seven or Team Baka. He's just looking for ways to beat the Trolldara and if you are not useful to him, you are just in his way. I don't doubt if Trolldara takes Sakura or Kakashi hostage that Sasuke would kill both of them if it meant a killing blow to Trolldara. Let's see if I am right or wrong.

That's sad, but probably true. I no longer care about his character because every time I think he's about to be redeemed, he becomes even more arrogant. :c

Emperor Empoleon
30th May 2014, 1:03 AM
Rock Lee's dream was sad.

Neji was alive again just so he could beat him up and win Sakura over.

What do, bro?

Shneak
30th May 2014, 1:32 AM
It seems like a lot of characters forgot that Neji died.

J Ken
30th May 2014, 2:59 AM

It's not that it's just that they miss him and want him to be alive again.

On the Sasuke topic, he's been like that for a while now. I mean as long as he thinks that his teammates are of some use to him he'll treat them somewhat decently but then when he gets his usual power up he'll think he's too good for them and talk down and/or abandons them at least until he gets curbstomped and needs them again.

Lorde
30th May 2014, 3:01 AM
On the Sasuke topic, he's been like that for a while now. I mean as long as he thinks that his teammates are of some used to him he'll treat them somewhat decently but then when he gets his usual power ups he'll think he's too good for them and talk down and/or abandons them at least until he gets curbstomped and needs them again.

And yet this is the same guy that wants to be Hokage. He really needs to get off his high horse.

KumaPanda
30th May 2014, 3:19 AM
And yet this is the same guy that wants to be Hokage. He really needs to get off his high horse.

Unfortunately, he's Kishi's favorite. I'm scared to see what Kishi plans to do with him. I can already see Sasuke getting off blame free after the war because he stopped it. I have no idea what the Japanese Naruto fans think, but it seems pretty clear that a lot of western fans have a hate for him.

Platinum fan.
30th May 2014, 4:07 AM
If Momma Kaguya uses Black Zetsu as a pawn, then that makes Obito's body the biggest pawn of all. Being used by Trolldara, Black Zetsu and now Momma Kaguya. Poor Obito. All he wanted was he dead twelve year old love back and look at how many people have used him. This war ruined you Obito! I know I say that every chance I get but it is true! The war ruined you! If only you could have rested in peace.

KumaPanda
30th May 2014, 4:11 AM
If Momma Kaguya uses Black Zetsu as a pawn, then that makes Obito's body the biggest pawn of all. Being used by Trolldara, Black Zetsu and now Momma Kaguya. Poor Obito. All he wanted was he dead twelve year old love back and look at how many people have used him. This war ruined you Obito! I know I say that every chance I get but it is true! The war ruined you! If only you could have rested in peace.

So I guess we can call it a manipulation chain?

But Obito is dead for real, right? Please have him be dead. I think he'll be happier if he was just dead and with Rin. The poor guy doesn't deserve to suffer any more. Let the dead stay dead.

Platinum fan.
30th May 2014, 4:21 AM
So I guess we can call it a manipulation chain?

But Obito is dead for real, right? Please have him be dead. I think he'll be happier if he was just dead and with Rin. The poor guy doesn't deserve to suffer any more. Let the dead stay dead.

I bet there's a part of him that's still alive. For some reason I don't think he's fully dead. The reason being is they are using his body and I bet there is a small trace of him left. But if he is dead, so be it. The war arc as I said for the 100th time now, has ruined Obito. I won't be surprised if they didn't give him a worthy death and just the lame one of Zetsu taking over his body crap. They disrespected the character for this long, so why would we think otherwise? Poor Obito. R.I.P. my favorite Uchiha.

Lorde
30th May 2014, 4:47 AM
I just noticed that Hanabi was in Hinata's dream. That's her first appearance in Part 2 isn't it? Yet it was so minor and meaningless. :x

Bronsolinio
30th May 2014, 6:23 AM
I bet there's a part of him that's still alive. For some reason I don't think he's fully dead. The reason being is they are using his body and I bet there is a small trace of him left. But if he is dead, so be it. The war arc as I said for the 100th time now, has ruined Obito. I won't be surprised if they didn't give him a worthy death and just the lame one of Zetsu taking over his body crap. They disrespected the character for this long, so why would we think otherwise? Poor Obito. R.I.P. my favorite Uchiha.

Naruto is most likely going to use the Sage of the Six Paths power to revive what little part of him is left like he did with Kakashi's eye and he's going to live happily ever after.

Nodame
30th May 2014, 10:17 AM
if yamato can come back after four years, Neji will return for sure.

Platinum fan.
30th May 2014, 1:54 PM
if yamato can come back after four years, Neji will return for sure.

But we never knew if Yamato died or not. Neji we all know is dead...for now. I'm sure savior Naruto can bring him back to life.

Lorde
30th May 2014, 10:36 PM
Naruto is most likely going to use the Sage of the Six Paths power to revive what little part of him is left like he did with Kakashi's eye and he's going to live happily ever after.

At this point, that wouldn't even surprise me. Of course, Madara may redeem himself by using Rinne Tensei to revive everyone instead. :x

TsukiMirage
31st May 2014, 8:35 PM
On the Sasuke topic, he's been like that for a while now. I mean as long as he thinks that his teammates are of some use to him he'll treat them somewhat decently but then when he gets his usual power up he'll think he's too good for them and talk down and/or abandons them at least until he gets curbstomped and needs them again. I really don't think his actions during one arc when he was crazy should be factored as if it was the standard. Outside of that one arc, Sasuke normally sticks by his team, even if he thinks he's stronger then them. All throughout Part One, he considered both Naruto and Sakura weaker then himself and was annoyed by them, but can to their rescue when it was needed. Same with Team Taka in Part Two. And in the current arc, he has gone out of his way to save both Naruto several times, and Sakura twice, even though Sakura is of no use to him.

Void Ventus
2nd June 2014, 7:39 AM
Naruto and Sasuke will most likely unlock another power against Kaguya. They'll most likely combine their signature moves, Rasengan and Kirin, somehow. No way one or the other will finish her off, as they'll need to be in equal footing for the anticipated final Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

RANT TIME
I'm personally sick of this "redeemed" part. Gaara, fine. All he needed was a friend, and by meeting and fighting Naruto, he learned they were the same. Both orphans, both Jinchuurikis, and both feared and loathed by their own countrymen. Next time Nagato, who got redeemed because Naruto used Talk-No-Jutsu. Both were Jiraiya's disciple, and both were destined children. THEN came Obito, who got redeemed because he's... JUST LIKE NARUTO! What the shet is this? The manga's called Naruto, but does the world have to revolve around this guy? I don't really read any other manga than Naruto so I don't know if it's a trope in mangas, but it just seems like bad writing.

LightningMaster95
3rd June 2014, 3:02 PM
Naruto and Sasuke will most likely unlock another power against Kaguya. They'll most likely combine their signature moves, Rasengan and Kirin, somehow. No way one or the other will finish her off, as they'll need to be in equal footing for the anticipated final Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

RANT TIME
I'm personally sick of this "redeemed" part. Gaara, fine. All he needed was a friend, and by meeting and fighting Naruto, he learned they were the same. Both orphans, both Jinchuurikis, and both feared and loathed by their own countrymen. Next time Nagato, who got redeemed because Naruto used Talk-No-Jutsu. Both were Jiraiya's disciple, and both were destined children. THEN came Obito, who got redeemed because he's... JUST LIKE NARUTO! What the shet is this? The manga's called Naruto, but does the world have to revolve around this guy? I don't really read any other manga than Naruto so I don't know if it's a trope in mangas, but it just seems like bad writing.
theyre probably going to use the treasured/sacred tools to beat kaguya since kishi has been foreshadowing this and its probably the only way naruto and sasuke can win

nagato even though him being redeemed ruined the arc, it was justified since he always had good in him due to jiraiya and his goal was to stop "all the fighting" his own way and to make the world better. obito as seen in the past he was exactly like naruto but was influenced by madara to become evil and his goal was essentially to make everyone happy in their own world. when u think about the manga is more about hashirama/madara/kakashi/obito's story than naruto. to ur last question in shonen mangas this happens quite alot

TsukiMirage
3rd June 2014, 7:48 PM
The whole problem with the Nagato redeem was that there was no reason for him to believe that Naruto would succeed any better then he or Jiraiya had attempted. The whole reason he went bad was because he basically saw that there was no way to make that path work. Naruto having faith that he'll succeed shouldn't have meant anything to Nagato given that he saw firsthand that faith wasn't enough. More importantly, Naruto hadn't had to deal with the actual problems that made the others fail, so nothing was different. It's the same logic as with Obito.

It's not like with Gaara, who worked because they basically had the same experiences and thus Naruto being stronger and having people willing to protect him showed Gaara he was in the wrong.

Kazuki Mirai
3rd June 2014, 9:29 PM
Yeah, the whole redeeming BS better not happen to Madara. As if he deserves any sympathy.

Lorde
3rd June 2014, 10:09 PM
Now that Kaguya seems confirmed as the final villain, I expect that Madara will be forgiven and redeemed since that's Naruto's new philosophy. At least that saves Kishi the trouble of making up a way for him to be defeated.

LightningMaster95
4th June 2014, 1:46 AM
Now that Kaguya seems confirmed as the final villain, I expect that Madara will be forgiven and redeemed since that's Naruto's new philosophy. At least that saves Kishi the trouble of making up a way for him to be defeated.

but than theres the problem of how naruto and sasuke are going to defeat kaguya a more powerful opponent than madara. kishi keeps writing himself into a corner.

Shadow Lucario
4th June 2014, 1:49 AM

Still raises the question of how they'll beat someone even stronger than Madara.

Dew Watatsumi
4th June 2014, 1:52 AM
Still raises the question of how they'll beat someone even stronger than Madara.

My guess Sasuke, the Kage's (or Bee if he's not genjutsu'd) would probably free everyone and it will be some DBZ "people of the earth give me your strength" kind of bs. Or if someone like Kakashi or Sakura happens to find the gourd that Ten-ten had to be able to seal Kaguya (and Zetsu) if she becomes weakened enough

Lorde
4th June 2014, 1:58 AM
but than theres the problem of how naruto and sasuke are going to defeat kaguya a more powerful opponent than madara. kishi keeps writing himself into a corner.

True, although Kishi could always have someone seal Kaguya in the Sage's gourd or something and then toss it in a volcano. :p

Platinum fan.
4th June 2014, 3:16 AM
Kaguya will be as broken as Trolldara if not more. It didn't solve a problem it just added one. It does beg the question on what Naruto and Sasuke will do though.

PokeBash
4th June 2014, 3:29 AM
Naruto and Sasuke have been touched by god, so they have power to do whatever they want. Naruto kicked Madara's black balls like they were nothing, and Sasuke countered Madara's limbo technique like it was nothing. The heroes will pull haxed techniques out of their butts, and defeat Kaguya.

Red and Blue
4th June 2014, 3:45 AM
There will most likely be one final climatic battle were Naruto and Sasuke use some mega justus to destroy Kaguya. Just as long as Kaguya isn't beaten by the power of talk no jutsu, then I'm good.

LightningMaster95
4th June 2014, 3:53 AM
Naruto and Sasuke have been touched by god, so they have power to do whatever they want. Naruto kicked Madara's black balls like they were nothing, and Sasuke countered Madara's limbo technique like it was nothing. The heroes will pull haxed techniques out of their butts, and defeat Kaguya.

and yet they couldnt finish off the job or injure madara like gai did, honestly im expecting the sage himself to appear and help naruto and sasuke defeat kaguya

lolipiece
4th June 2014, 7:04 AM
Ninja Jesus and Emo Boyfriend vs Moon Bunny Goddess go.

I can't wait for Kaguya to inevitably be betrayed by someone, too.

Lorde
4th June 2014, 7:27 AM
So Madara's gone and replaced by Kaguya now. I was hoping he'd fight back, but alas. Sakura constantly being warned by Kakashi was annoying and it seems like everyone will become a White Zetsu if Kaguya isn't beaten.

nuzamaki90
4th June 2014, 7:35 AM
This chapter consisted of

>Akira
>Bunny Goddess
>Madara genderbends
>Everyone caught in IT turns into Zetsus
>Still no Edo Kages

I rate 8/10 this was pretty crazy

PokeBash
4th June 2014, 7:55 AM
This terrible manga just gets dumber and wackier with each chapter, but it's kind of hilarious. I thought shipūden was about Naruto's quest for peace in the messed-up shinobi world, so what do aliens have to do with this? I assume Kaguya's an alien from what Hagoromo said, and her Zetsu army were created to protect the Nardoverse from space invaders.

and yet they couldnt finish off the job or injure madara like gai did, honestly im expecting the sage himself to appear and help naruto and sasuke defeat kaguya
Naruto and Sasuke had Madara running, and they probably weren't using their full strength since they didn't use their mecha.

Red and Blue
4th June 2014, 7:57 AM
Interesting chapter. I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke will get a second power up in order to be on Kaguya's level.

pwnswitchclik
4th June 2014, 11:52 AM
I didn't feel excited at all with this chapter, but I did enjoy Madara getting forced gender reassignment. My guess is at some point soon Kaguya will instigate conflict between Naruto and Sasuke and prompt them to battle each other with the winner getting an insane power up and take down Kaguya. Just a thought.

LightningMaster95
4th June 2014, 12:22 PM
Naruto and Sasuke had Madara running, and they probably weren't using their full strength since they didn't use their mecha.

why would they hold back it makes no sense, when they had a powerful threat like madara to deal with?

as for the chapter the only thing i found entertaining was madara being turned into a lady

Platinum fan.
4th June 2014, 2:08 PM
Strange chapter. Other then mommy Kaguya appearing, which I have to admit was a sick transformation, nothing really happened in this chapter. I'm surprised Kaguya want's to make more White Zetsu's. The first batch didn't do so well so what makes you think a second batch will? They are weaker then the Shinobi Alliance so why make more? Kaguya is already setting herself up for failure with that plan. Overall once again Naruto and Sasuke are outmatched even with their new powerups. Sakura and Kakashi can only watch. Obito's body has joined Anko's in the dead or alive category. Overall just a average chapter. What more power can Naruto and Sasuke get at this point to beat someone worse then the king of trolls and the founder of the Super Freak Club, Madara?

PokeMaster366
4th June 2014, 2:23 PM
Everything going on at this point is reminding me of Bowser's Inside Story. Think about it.

An evil entity that wants to obtain the secret to ultimate power
The (wo)man behind the plan manages to get part of the power and seeks to obtain the rest
The (wo)man behind the plan gets absorbed by the evil spirit within the source of ultimate power or similar.
The evil spirit uses its power to imprison everyone and everything around it

Yeah. It all seems very similar.

J Ken
4th June 2014, 2:23 PM
Tbh I really think that they just swapped out Madara for Kagura just so Naruto could Talk-No-Jutsu the greatest threat into submission while at the same time not redeeming Madara.

As for the chapter itself it was alright but it felt really short.

p96822
4th June 2014, 2:54 PM
I don't think talking will help this time around.

PokeMaster366
4th June 2014, 3:08 PM

I don't think it will, either.

Next month, the tree will finally bear fruit, and in this mad dash for the fruit of the Tree of Might, who will become the victor?! Will it be Sasuke thanks to the power of Susanoo? Will Kagura claim it and once again become the absolute ruler of the world? Will it be Naruto because his name is the freaking title of the manga?

...Who am I kidding. Of course it's going to be Sakura that ea- *shot*

Shneak
4th June 2014, 9:57 PM
The b!tch is back. God, this is getting weird.

I don't get why Kaguya wants an army of Zetsus if she'll be the lone person on Earth. Is she planning to go to war with aliens? The Zetsu transformation doesn't add up either unless Kaguya manipulated Madara into thinking he created Zetsu when she did and had them pretend otherwise.

She's ridiculously powerful too. We were told the SOSP was the strongest entity and Naruto looks useless compared to her. I have no idea how they'll beat her. Then again, we haven't had a conclusion to a fight yet in this entire long battle.

Lorde
4th June 2014, 9:57 PM

Kaguya already said that she was gonna "erase" Naruto and Sasuke, so I doubt that she'll be talk no jutsu'd. She's a real threat now given her powers.

-Raiga-
5th June 2014, 2:56 AM
It wasn't a bad chapter, but I don't really get the purpose. The way Madara was being hyped, it seemed implausible that he'd be beated by Naruto/Sasuke. Then to create a monster like this, and make the claim that it make's 10 tails chakra look weak....that's harsh.

Joltik-Kid
5th June 2014, 5:54 AM
Everything going on at this point is reminding me of Bowser's Inside Story. Think about it.

An evil entity that wants to obtain the secret to ultimate power
The (wo)man behind the plan manages to get part of the power and seeks to obtain the rest
The (wo)man behind the plan gets absorbed by the evil spirit within the source of ultimate power or similar.
The evil spirit uses its power to imprison everyone and everything around it

Yeah. It all seems very similar.
Reminding me about Kill la Kill

Rio!
5th June 2014, 6:22 AM
It wasn't a bad chapter, but I don't really get the purpose. The way Madara was being hyped, it seemed implausible that he'd be beated by Naruto/Sasuke. Then to create a monster like this, and make the claim that it make's 10 tails chakra look weak....that's harsh.

Wow. Expecting Sasuke and Naruto to Fusion and end it alllll in one strike...

p96822
5th June 2014, 11:58 AM
I think Naruto will have the legend Bujii give him the ability to fly

TsukiMirage
5th June 2014, 6:59 PM
Still raises the question of how they'll beat someone even stronger than Madara. Probably the same way her sons did. Can't be random that the other son got named and connected to Sasuke, freeing Naruto up to be completely connected to the Rikudou Sennin. They will probably pull the same (BS) trick the sons did to defeat her, saving everyone.

On another note, if she's truly building an army to fight aliens, I'm gonna freakin' lose it.

7 tyranitars
5th June 2014, 7:09 PM
Probably the same way her sons did. Can't be random that the other son got named and connected to Sasuke, freeing Naruto up to be completely connected to the Rikudou Sennin. They will probably pull the same (BS) trick the sons did to defeat her, saving everyone.

On another note, if she's truly building an army to fight aliens, I'm gonna freakin' lose it.

That wil be part 3 of the manga, Naruto when aliens attack.

Lorde
5th June 2014, 10:07 PM
Wow. Expecting Sasuke and Naruto to Fusion and end it alllll in one strike...

That'll probably happen imo. I'm still pressed about Kaguya being the current villain though; Madara just seemed better for that role.

LightningMaster95
6th June 2014, 12:05 AM
still going with the idea that its going to be a some sort of family effort hagomoro(son) naruto (grandson) sasuke(grandson) vs kaguya (mother/grandmother)

Emperor Empoleon
6th June 2014, 1:13 AM
It would appear that we've jumped the shark. Again.

Seriously tho. Did we really need to have someone like Kaguya? Madara was more than enough in the way of fighting, and they hadn't even fought him at full strength yet. Plus, he had years of establishment as the main antagonist of Part 2.

Kaguya taking his place feels pretty superfluous. And last minute..

-Raiga-
6th June 2014, 1:21 AM
Well at the very least no-one can say Kishimoto is leaving any stone un-turned lol. Sure there may be plotholes, but if a character/Storyline was mentioned earlier in the story, chances are they were shown to us via this war.

Platinum fan.
6th June 2014, 2:55 PM

Seriously tho. Did we really need to have someone like Kaguya? Madara was more than enough in the way of fighting, and they hadn't even fought him at full strength yet. Plus, he had years of establishment as the main antagonist of Part 2.

I wouldn't say they jumped the shark with this Kaguya thing. A big shark jumper would be like trying to establish Sakura as Naruto and Sasuke's equals after years and years of doing nothing while they battled and defeated the likes of Pain, Danzo, Itachi, zombie Gokage and such...wait a minute.

Anyway as far as Madara goes, even current day Madara feels somewhat forced to me. Not to the degree of Kaguya, because we at least had Madara's name thrown around early in part 2. But the villain Naruto and friends have been fighting against, the one they gained a personal grudge against, and the one who even addressed them by name, turned out to be a fake running around using Madara's name. The real Madara just met the heroes in this war and while he's made enemies it doesn't feel as big as what Fakadara was doing stirring up trouble. So really this is the second time they changed the main villain. They just didn't use the name "Madara" for Kaguya. But I get what you are saying.

Lorde
6th June 2014, 8:49 PM

Agreed. I guess Kishi just wanted to fill in some gaps in the story, although he may have just wanted to extend the war some more. I feel like this arc will never end.

TsukiMirage
7th June 2014, 6:58 PM

Kaguya taking his place feels pretty superfluous. And last minute.. It feels last minute because it basically is. She was literally only introduced this very arc, unlike Madara who was first shown back at the end of Part One and introduced early on in Part Two. It's pretty easy to see that he's making stuff up as he goes along.

Platinum fan.
8th June 2014, 12:04 AM
It feels last minute because it basically is. She was literally only introduced this very arc, unlike Madara who was first shown back at the end of Part One and introduced early on in Part Two. It's pretty easy to see that he's making stuff up as he goes along.

You mean the statue at the Valley of the Ends? That's the only Madara in part one. Madara was only introduced by name only. We didn't get the real deal until the war arc. Fakedara just used the name. And while this was done much better then the Kaguya crap, it's not like the correct Madara got loads of build up. His name did. Just not the actual shinobi.

Shneak
8th June 2014, 3:39 AM
Well at the very least no-one can say Kishimoto is leaving any stone un-turned lol. Sure there may be plotholes, but if a character/Storyline was mentioned earlier in the story, chances are they were shown to us via this war.

Relating to this, Kaguya teleported Obito along with Team 7. I guess he's not dead or under the Moon's Eye genjutsu. So you know he'll be relevant somehow.

Shadow Lucario
8th June 2014, 3:15 PM
You mean the statue at the Valley of the Ends? That's the only Madara in part one. Madara was only introduced by name only. We didn't get the real deal until the war arc. Fakedara just used the name. And while this was done much better then the Kaguya crap, it's not like the correct Madara got loads of build up. His name did. Just not the actual shinobi.

He was mentioned again at the start of part two for having a Chakra more sinister than Kurama's and then again by Itachi and Obito when they told Sasuke about him. More than his name was built up before the war. It was just a slow process.

Platinum fan.
8th June 2014, 3:30 PM
He was mentioned again at the start of part two for having a Chakra more sinister than Kurama's and then again by Itachi and Obito when they told Sasuke about him. More than his name was built up before the war. It was just a slow process.

That falls under "His name" category. Madara was still dead at this period of the series and we only had his name to go by. And the first person the Naruto series introduces as "Madara" was Obito/Fakedara. The name was used but the actual true Madara does not appear until Kabutomaru summoned him during the war. Because until that time, the Naruto series dressed up Obito as Madara until the real one finally revived. Again, this was done much better then Kaguya, because we at least had the name "Madara" since the start of Part 2. It's just who we all thought was Madara and who Madara really turned out to be are two different characters. The real Madara has only appeared in the war and has no prior history to anyone present at the war minus Onoki.

TsukiMirage
8th June 2014, 5:20 PM
You mean the statue at the Valley of the Ends? That's the only Madara in part one. Madara was only introduced by name only. We didn't get the real deal until the war arc. Fakedara just used the name. And while this was done much better then the Kaguya crap, it's not like the correct Madara got loads of build up. His name did. Just not the actual shinobi. Yeah, that was the first time we saw Madara and Hashirama, with Kakashi linking them to Naruto and Sasuke. And it doesn't matter if it was "in name only". We were told a bunch of stuff about Madara and his history, had him built up to be this incredible ninja that only one other person could match, all of which ended up being true.

Joltik-Kid
8th June 2014, 8:06 PM
Everyone liked to complain this manga was feminist, that females have no significant role... Well here you go people, we've reached the Mother of the Planet (more or less) cliche

Platinum fan.
8th June 2014, 8:35 PM
Yeah, that was the first time we saw Madara and Hashirama, with Kakashi linking them to Naruto and Sasuke. And it doesn't matter if it was "in name only". We were told a bunch of stuff about Madara and his history, had him built up to be this incredible ninja that only one other person could match, all of which ended up being true.

Whoa! We did not get a bunch of stuff about Madara's history. Only vague stuff like his defeat by Hashirama and whether or not he was alive. Madara did not get a backstory until the war arc. When Hashirama told Sasuke the backstory. And then little bits of it when we got Obito's transformation to Fakedara. Both during the war. My entire point of this is, people are complaining that Kaguya got little to no build, but so did the real Madara so why is everyone so surprised it happened again? The man who started this war, the villain the series was building up to be the big bad of the war was a fake. Instead we got a generic, overpowered last minute villain as the real Madara, who was already dead. If Kaguya had the name "Madara" what would really be the difference? Still last minute. It's still not the villain the Naruto series was hyping up throuhout part 2. The real Madara was dead at the start of part 2.

Lorde
8th June 2014, 10:54 PM
Everyone liked to complain this manga was feminist, that females have no significant role... Well here you go people, we've reached the Mother of the Planet (more or less) cliche

I don't think anyone has claimed that this manga was "feminist" especially since female characters in general are so mistreated that it's almost the opposite.

Shadow Lucario
9th June 2014, 8:31 PM
Whoa! We did not get a bunch of stuff about Madara's history. Only vague stuff like his defeat by Hashirama and whether or not he was alive. Madara did not get a backstory until the war arc. When Hashirama told Sasuke the backstory. And then little bits of it when we got Obito's transformation to Fakedara. Both during the war.

When Itachi told Sasuke about Madara it wasn't during the war. That was before the Pain arc.

7 tyranitars
9th June 2014, 9:50 PM

You do realise that is not what feminist means do you?

It is nice to see a powerful female charracter though.

DucksGoMooful
10th June 2014, 3:05 AM
I don't get why Kaguya wants an army of Zetsus if she'll be the lone person on Earth. Is she planning to go to war with aliens?

This. The entire population of the Ninja world is here in battle, they've all been swallowed up/trapped/leeched by the tree. The only people left are Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura/Kakashi(/Obito?) and she's about to win that fight...what does she need an army for?

Lorde
10th June 2014, 3:31 AM
This. The entire population of the Ninja world is here in battle, they've all been swallowed up/trapped/leeched by the tree. The only people left are Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura/Kakashi(/Obito?) and she's about to win that fight...what does she need an army for?

She probably wants them as her servants or something like that while she rules the world. I hope there isn't some convoluted reason.

TsukiMirage
10th June 2014, 6:52 PM
Whoa! We did not get a bunch of stuff about Madara's history. Only vague stuff like his defeat by Hashirama and whether or not he was alive. Madara did not get a backstory until the war arc. When Hashirama told Sasuke the backstory. And then little bits of it when we got Obito's transformation to Fakedara. Both during the war. My entire point of this is, people are complaining that Kaguya got little to no build, but so did the real Madara so why is everyone so surprised it happened again? The man who started this war, the villain the series was building up to be the big bad of the war was a fake. Instead we got a generic, overpowered last minute villain as the real Madara, who was already dead. If Kaguya had the name "Madara" what would really be the difference? Still last minute. It's still not the villain the Naruto series was hyping up throuhout part 2. The real Madara was dead at the start of part 2. We were told Madara's history by both Itachi and Obito during and after his battle with Sasuke. And the point is that Madara was put in play long pretty long ago, well before he even actually appeared as either himself or Obito. The fact that Obito was pretending to be him doesn't change that. It is not as if the stuff Madara got hyped for was really done by Obito. It's pretty much the reverse, with Obito only being the threat he was because of the name and legacy of Madara.

Platinum fan.
10th June 2014, 7:20 PM
We were told Madara's history by both Itachi and Obito during and after his battle with Sasuke. And the point is that Madara was put in play long pretty long ago, well before he even actually appeared as either himself or Obito. The fact that Obito was pretending to be him doesn't change that. It is not as if the stuff Madara got hyped for was really done by Obito. It's pretty much the reverse, with Obito only being the threat he was because of the name and legacy of Madara.

But it's still just the name Madara that got buildup. Very little was done for the real Madara, because at the time they were presenting somebody else as Madara. The real Madara was dead. Obito was the one running Akatsuki. Obito was the one who got Sasuke to join Akatsuki and lead him to attack Killer Bee and Danzo. Obito was the one who personally declared war on the Shinobi nations, Obito was the one who told Naruto he would force him and Sasuke to fight, and Obito was the one everyone grew a grudge against to defeat. Meanwhile Madara's dead. But his name was being used. The name got plenty of buildup, for sure, but the actual villain Madara? It's one thing if they were building up his revival and we knew it was in the cards, but up until Kabutomaru summons the real one, most of us assumed Obito was the real Madara, missing half his powers for whatever reason.

So while I'll say it's better the Kaguya, who had zero build up really, it's not like Kishi never switched out a villain he was grooming as the series final, because he did it with the Obito/Madara switch already. If Kaguya had the name "Madara" I bet hardly anyone would complain, except for the gender change.

Lorde
11th June 2014, 6:41 AM
Kudos to Kakashi for saving Sakura and Obito with normal ninja tools and Naruto defending them was great as well. Nice to see Sasuke's hawk summon again too.

p96822
11th June 2014, 7:52 AM
Showing once again that Sasuke save Sakura and Kashish because they were need by Naruto, but Naruto says other wise it just like when he protected him from Haku attack. What a mix message that Kishi is making. Also Naruto can float like a butterfly and punches like a Bujji

insanejames
11th June 2014, 7:59 AM
i feel that i at least understand Kaguya motive now. my guess is she see chakra has her's and her's alone the White Zetsu may not count as people so she tolerance then. Then again she could just be another power hungry nut job.

Still it was god to see the kages get back up and the hawk's return did they ever meantion where he got it beacsue i don't remember

justinjiaxinghu
11th June 2014, 12:44 PM
I think Naruto will have the legend Bujii give him the ability to fly

well he can float ;D

EDIT: OH LUL U NOTICED FUN

SO kakashi isnt COMPLETELY useless yet.

Platinum fan.
11th June 2014, 1:57 PM
Kakashi you clever old dog. No Sharingan, no Bijuu, no overpowered plot points, just good ole fashioned ninja tools and ninja senses. Kakashi has got to be the greatest shinobi that ever lived. I said shinobi, not overpowered plot huggers. Kakashi stole the chapter for me. Saving Sakura and using Obito as a life line. I think that's what he did. I wonder what Obito's body will be used for next? Perhaps a battering ram. So Sasuke pretty much only views Naruto as useful and Sakura and Kakashi are pretty much burdens to him. I will say Sasuke is showing some great leadership qualities in area's Naruto doesn't have but is lacking in area's where Naruto is strong. It's interesting because both want to be Hokage so these little things really should be focused on. Because Sasuke has shown to be a strong leader, but is he Hokage ready? I guess we'll see.

Sealing Kaguya was the only way to go. I didn't think they'd actual defeat her considering she's more overpowered then the king of trolls himself. And big momma Kaguya doesn't talk very much. It's all business for her. Interesting chapter. Kakashi was on the ball today and proves why he is the greatest shinobi of all time. How many regular shinobi can say they survived Trolldara and Kaguya? Not many.

p96822
11th June 2014, 2:48 PM
Kakashi you clever old dog. No Sharingan, no Bijuu, no overpowered plot points, just good ole fashioned ninja tools and ninja senses. Kakashi has got to be the greatest shinobi that ever lived. I said shinobi, not overpowered plot huggers. Kakashi stole the chapter for me. Saving Sakura and using Obito as a life line. I think that's what he did. I wonder what Obito's body will be used for next? Perhaps a battering ram. So Sasuke pretty much only views Naruto as useful and Sakura and Kakashi are pretty much burdens to him. I will say Sasuke is showing some great leadership qualities in area's Naruto doesn't have but is lacking in area's where Naruto is strong. It's interesting because both want to be Hokage so these little things really should be focused on. Because Sasuke has shown to be a strong leader, but is he Hokage ready? I guess we'll see.

Sealing Kaguya was the only way to go. I didn't think they'd actual defeat her considering she's more overpowered then the king of trolls himself. And big momma Kaguya doesn't talk very much. It's all business for her. Interesting chapter. Kakashi was on the ball today and proves why he is the greatest shinobi of all time. How many regular shinobi can say they survived Trolldara and Kaguya? Not many.

Sasuke isn't a good leader saying that Sakura and Kakahshi are Burdens. That say that he don't care about people lives. And Naruto show to have a quations of being a good leader of caring for the mission and the people that are in the mission.

XanderCage
11th June 2014, 3:02 PM
I guess I missed when the group was transported to Kaguya's lava dimension. Thanks Kakashi and Edokages for dropping hints like Sasuke performing a summoning in a different dimension and Kaguya's chakra signature missing. I can't believe that Obito was able to be kept up from falling with just a kunai holding his hand against the wall. Damn Kakashi must have thrown that thing with some force. Just another setup chapter. Hoping for some more action next week.

Platinum fan.
11th June 2014, 7:44 PM
Sasuke isn't a good leader saying that Sakura and Kakahshi are Burdens. That say that he don't care about people lives. And Naruto show to have a quations of being a good leader of caring for the mission and the people that are in the mission.

But he's making plans on how to stop the bad guys. I didn't say he was a perfect leader. He's strong in the area's Naruto is weak, and Naruto is strong where Sasuke is weak. While Sasuke's attitude towards them is flat out nasty and down right rude, he is right sadly. Sakura and Kakashi are burdens. Well Kakashi can fend for himself so long as he has Obito's lifeless body to support him.

DANdotW
11th June 2014, 8:51 PM

What? He threw a kunai with a scroll wrapped around it into the cave ceiling to hold him up, and threw a different kunai through Obito's hand to stop his body being burned by the lava. He saved Obito's body, he didn't use him :S

Lorde
11th June 2014, 9:32 PM
What? He threw a kunai with a scroll wrapped around it into the cave ceiling to hold him up, and threw a different kunai through Obito's hand to stop his body being burned by the lava. He saved Obito's body, he didn't use him :S

Yeah, Kakashi was the hero of the new chapter in my opinion. His quick thinking was what I admired about him.

Platinum fan.
12th June 2014, 12:19 AM

Is that what happened? I don't understand why he'd save a dead body...unless Obito is still alive. How funny that Obito is still here but Trolldara isn't.

And I still want Kakashi to use Obito as a weapon XD

Lorde
12th June 2014, 12:24 AM
Is that what happened? I don't understand why he'd save a dead body...unless Obito is still alive. How funny that Obito is still here but Trolldara isn't.

Either Obito's still alive, or Kakashi wants to give him a proper burial hence why he tried so hard to keep his body from falling into lava.

Platinum fan.
12th June 2014, 12:31 AM
Either Obito's still alive, or Kakashi wants to give him a proper burial hence why he tried so hard to keep his body from falling into lava.

I guess that must be it. I guess Obito deserves that much, I guess. When I first read the chapter I thought the thing they were hanging off of was attached to Obito. Curse this manga and for all the scenery looking exactly the same XD I wonder how long this Kaguya fight is going to last? Will it go on for over a year like this Trolldara fight? This is the longest Naruto arc ever. I want it over already.

TsukiMirage
12th June 2014, 6:20 AM
But it's still just the name Madara that got buildup. Very little was done for the real Madara, because at the time they were presenting somebody else as Madara. The real Madara was dead. Obito was the one running Akatsuki. Obito was the one who got Sasuke to join Akatsuki and lead him to attack Killer Bee and Danzo. Obito was the one who personally declared war on the Shinobi nations, Obito was the one who told Naruto he would force him and Sasuke to fight, and Obito was the one everyone grew a grudge against to defeat. Meanwhile Madara's dead. But his name was being used. The name got plenty of buildup, for sure, but the actual villain Madara? It's one thing if they were building up his revival and we knew it was in the cards, but up until Kabutomaru summons the real one, most of us assumed Obito was the real Madara, missing half his powers for whatever reason.

So while I'll say it's better the Kaguya, who had zero build up really, it's not like Kishi never switched out a villain he was grooming as the series final, because he did it with the Obito/Madara switch already. If Kaguya had the name "Madara" I bet hardly anyone would complain, except for the gender change. Little was done because nothing needed to be done. Madara's legacy was plenty. He as the guy who was only matched by the strongest Hokage, who's very name could scare the five strongest ninjas currently living and start a world war. Obito using his name doesn't take away from the hyping of him, and actually fixed it once Obito was revealed not to be him, as Obito was constantly failing and making stupid actions.

While Kishi did do similar before, at least he began building up Madara before Pain was even fully revealed. Of course the majority of people wouldn't complain. It's not about a new villain appearing, it's about her coming out of nowhere and made little sense. It's pretty much the same reason alot of people disliked the Obito reveal. If Kishi had started to introduce this stuff earlier, it likely would have been taken better.

Sasuke isn't a good leader saying that Sakura and Kakahshi are Burdens. That say that he don't care about people lives. And Naruto show to have a quations of being a good leader of caring for the mission and the people that are in the mission. He considers them a burden because having them around means protecting them and that put both him and Naruto at greater risk of dying, and as was made clear, if either of them get killed then that's the end. He's placing the lives of the majority over the minority. Cold, but logical. There's no point in say, Naruto giving his life to save Sakura's when his death would mean no way to defeat Kaguya and thus instant lost. Anyway, Naruto's comment suggest that Sasuke does care somewhat, despite what he says. There's really no other reason to show a flashback of Sasuke unconsciously saving Naruto.

Platinum fan.
12th June 2014, 7:25 PM
Little was done because nothing needed to be done. Madara's legacy was plenty. He as the guy who was only matched by the strongest Hokage, who's very name could scare the five strongest ninjas currently living and start a world war. Obito using his name doesn't take away from the hyping of him, and actually fixed it once Obito was revealed not to be him, as Obito was constantly failing and making stupid actions.

While Kishi did do similar before, at least he began building up Madara before Pain was even fully revealed. Of course the majority of people wouldn't complain. It's not about a new villain appearing, it's about her coming out of nowhere and made little sense. It's pretty much the same reason alot of people disliked the Obito reveal. If Kishi had started to introduce this stuff earlier, it likely would have been taken better.

He considers them a burden because having them around means protecting them and that put both him and Naruto at greater risk of dying, and as was made clear, if either of them get killed then that's the end. He's placing the lives of the majority over the minority. Cold, but logical. There's no point in say, Naruto giving his life to save Sakura's when his death would mean no way to defeat Kaguya and thus instant lost. Anyway, Naruto's comment suggest that Sasuke does care somewhat, despite what he says. There's really no other reason to show a flashback of Sasuke unconsciously saving Naruto.

But it's still just the name "Madara" that got built up. Because nearly every time a person talked about Madara, they were referring to Fakedara as the current day villain. Nothing changes the fact that Madara's been dead the entire series and that Kishi switched the main villain they were building up as Madara for another Madara. And Obito didn't make stupid mistakes as the main villain. The only big mistake he made was counting on Nagato/Pain so heavily to revive the real Madara, who we didn't know was even in the cards at the time because Fakedara was being presented as Madara. The real Madara has a legacy like you said, but he's just a generic super villain who appeared in the last arc of Naruto while Fakedara has been the main villain for nearly all of part 2 and they built him up as a big deal. The real Madara is powerful of course, but what did he do help prepare this war? He's waging war against people he's never even met before, minus Onoki. Compare that to Obito who got the war going in the first place. I don't see that much difference between Kaguya and Madara. Just the name build up. The name got built on the wrong character and was dumb to begin with.

Lorde
12th June 2014, 9:55 PM
I can't wait for the Edo Hokage to return. Granted, they'll probably be taken out by Kaguya, but hopefully they'll redeem themselves a bit before that happens.

DANdotW
12th June 2014, 10:47 PM

I saw it as wanting to save his friends body. I guarantee you he wants to bury him with Rin, or near/at the monument. It's sweet, really :)

LightningMaster95
12th June 2014, 11:35 PM
I saw it as wanting to save his friends body. I guarantee you he wants to bury him with Rin, or near/at the monument. It's sweet, really :)
no way should obito be buried by rin or near the monument he dragged the entire ninja world into a world war and is responsible for the deaths of thousands of people

Platinum fan.
13th June 2014, 3:05 AM
Do Konoha even have Rin's body? I assumed Obito dragged it off somewhere after he slaughtered those Mist Shinobi. As far as Obito being buried next to her, maybe or maybe not. If Konoha's going to forgive the likes of Sasuke and maybe even Orochimaru, two criminals of the shinobi world, then it's forgiveness all around. I'll say this, if Sasuke gets named Hokage of Konoha then sure, I'll be behind Obito being fully pardoned. This war ruined Obito. That's the 102 time I've said that.

Lorde
13th June 2014, 3:12 AM
Do Konoha even have Rin's body? I assumed Obito dragged it off somewhere after he slaughtered those Mist Shinobi.

We saw Kakashi visiting her grave in Konoha in one of Obito's flashbacks, so it's safe to say that she's really buried there.

Platinum fan.
13th June 2014, 3:22 AM
We saw Kakashi visiting her grave in Konoha in one of Obito's flashbacks, so it's safe to say that she's really buried there.

Don't they have a grave for Obito as well? We know Obito wasn't in the grave. I'm pretty sure Konoha has her body because only Kakashi and Obito walked away from that gore scene. Unless Obito added Rin's body to his "Rin Shrine". I wonder how he got those pictures for that shrine of his. XD

Lorde
13th June 2014, 3:23 AM
Don't they have a grave for Obito as well? We know Obito wasn't in the grave. I'm pretty sure Konoha has her body because only Kakashi and Obito walked away from that gore scene. Unless Obito added Rin's body to his "Rin Shrine". I wonder how he got those pictures for that shrine of his. XD

They have a memorial for Obito and other dead shinobi, not a grave as far as I recall.

Platinum fan.
13th June 2014, 3:36 AM
They have a memorial for Obito and other dead shinobi, not a grave as far as I recall.

I guess that's true. I just remember during the Obito flashback, when Kakashi was talking to Rin's grave about Minato and Kushina's baby he was going to tell Obito as well. I just assumed he was going to walk to a grave for Obito since he was in a cemetery. But I forgot about the memorial rock they have for shinobi's as well. Konoha probably does have Rin's body, I can't imagine who would want it with the Bijuu in her lost, minus Obito.

Edit: I still want my Team Minato spin off, that will never happen.

LightningMaster95
13th June 2014, 4:30 AM
Do Konoha even have Rin's body? I assumed Obito dragged it off somewhere after he slaughtered those Mist Shinobi. As far as Obito being buried next to her, maybe or maybe not. If Konoha's going to forgive the likes of Sasuke and maybe even Orochimaru, two criminals of the shinobi world, then it's forgiveness all around. I'll say this, if Sasuke gets named Hokage of Konoha then sure, I'll be behind Obito being fully pardoned. This war ruined Obito. That's the 102 time I've said that.

well sasuke has only done 3 major bad things that i can remember
1. attack the gokage summit
2. kill danzo(replacement hokage)
3. join akatsuki
unlike obito, sasuke can be forgiven because many of actions helped konoha in the end
1. practically got rid of half of the akatsuki
2. helped stop edo tensei
3. has the 4 maybe 5 hokages on his back
4. helped beat jubito
5. fought godara
6. fought kaguya
-gokage summit can be pardoned by the gokages because sasuke helped beat obito the person who put sasuke up to it
-sasuke killing danzo can be justified by the others kages by them saying danzo was planning on controlling them
-never actually joined but was associated with them, again helped bring half of them down
^^^^them forgiving sasuke wouldnt be that hard to believe since his later actions make up for his bad mistakes

Shadow Lucario
14th June 2014, 2:29 AM
3. join akatsuki
unlike obito, sasuke can be forgiven because many of actions helped konoha in the end
4. helped beat jubito
5. fought godara
6. fought kaguya
-gokage summit can be pardoned by the gokages because sasuke helped beat obito the person who put sasuke up to it
-sasuke killing danzo can be justified by the others kages by them saying danzo was planning on controlling them
-never actually joined but was associated with them, again helped bring half of them down
^^^^them forgiving sasuke wouldnt be that hard to believe since his later actions make up for his bad mistakes

You do realize that the only people Sasuke fought from the Akatsuki was Itachi and Deidara right? That's only a fifth.

Shneak
14th June 2014, 3:19 AM
I hope Kaguya warps them out of the volcano soon. It's too difficult to have a proper fight on a lava field and we have to resort to people flying to compete. The Edo Hokages will also suck on the terrain but at least they can reanimate.

LightningMaster95
14th June 2014, 2:56 PM
You do realize that the only people Sasuke fought from the Akatsuki was Itachi and Deidara right? That's only a fifth.
itachi
deidara
orochimaru
obito

TsukiMirage
14th June 2014, 7:13 PM
But it's still just the name "Madara" that got built up. Because nearly every time a person talked about Madara, they were referring to Fakedara as the current day villain. Nothing changes the fact that Madara's been dead the entire series and that Kishi switched the main villain they were building up as Madara for another Madara. The only things that got accredited to Madara that the real Madara didn't do were the Kyuubi Attack and Uchiha Massacre, neither of which were considered important events outside the personal connection they had to the main characters. And the latter wasn't even him taking a main role, but a supportive role in another manipulation. Nearly every time he got hyped, such as with Itachi or during the summit, it was using the real Madara's feats, because Obito really had no feats before the deception was revealed.

And Obito didn't make stupid mistakes as the main villain. The only big mistake he made was counting on Nagato/Pain so heavily to revive the real Madara, who we didn't know was even in the cards at the time because Fakedara was being presented as Madara. Obito made a bunch of mistakes: went after and lost the Kyuubi, needlessly waited to enact a plan he could have done on his own, declared a pointless war that there was no need for and would have lost had another villain not joined up.

The real Madara has a legacy like you said, but he's just a generic super villain who appeared in the last arc of Naruto while Fakedara has been the main villain for nearly all of part 2 and they built him up as a big deal. The real Madara is powerful of course, but what did he do help prepare this war? He's waging war against people he's never even met before, minus Onoki. Compare that to Obito who got the war going in the first place. Obito only became the "main" villain after the Itachi arc, and he was only thought of as such because he was using Madara's legacy.

Madara was the one who made the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan, brought in the stuff that was needed to rage the war (the Rinnegan, the Gedo Mazo, and Hashirama's cells), and the one who brought Obito in and taught him everything he needed to know to do what he has done. He didn't prepare for an actual war because there was never suppose to be a war. And Oboto would have lost this war on day one had it not been for Kabuto joining it with his edo army and Madara being brought in. His "army" was handled with ease and the one trick they were suppose to pull off still ended up being seen through soon after.

I don't see that much difference between Kaguya and Madara. Just the name build up. The name got built on the wrong character and was dumb to begin with. The difference is that aside from us knowing of the real Madara long before Obito pretended to be him, nearly everything Obito has done has been thanks to Madara's work beforehand. On the otherhand, Kaguya wasn't mentioned until midway in this arc and had done nothing before her appearance.

Lorde
14th June 2014, 10:25 PM
itachi
deidara
orochimaru
obito

Orochimaru wasn't part of Akatsuki anymore when Sasuke beat him and Akatsuki ceased to exist as an organization during the war, so Obito's defeat shouldn't count imo.

Emperor Empoleon
15th June 2014, 11:11 AM
Hyping up Madara's name makes all the difference, really.

We were at least familiarized with him far ahead in advance, so his return feels more like a genuine plot twist than a last minute decision like Kaguya.

Also, lol flying Naruto. He really can do anything now.

Platinum fan.
15th June 2014, 2:05 PM
The only things that got accredited to Madara that the real Madara didn't do were the Kyuubi Attack and Uchiha Massacre, neither of which were considered important events outside the personal connection they had to the main characters. And the latter wasn't even him taking a main role, but a supportive role in another manipulation. Nearly every time he got hyped, such as with Itachi or during the summit, it was using the real Madara's feats, because Obito really had no feats before the deception was revealed.

Obito made a bunch of mistakes: went after and lost the Kyuubi, needlessly waited to enact a plan he could have done on his own, declared a pointless war that there was no need for and would have lost had another villain not joined up.

Obito only became the "main" villain after the Itachi arc, and he was only thought of as such because he was using Madara's legacy.

Madara was the one who made the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan, brought in the stuff that was needed to rage the war (the Rinnegan, the Gedo Mazo, and Hashirama's cells), and the one who brought Obito in and taught him everything he needed to know to do what he has done. He didn't prepare for an actual war because there was never suppose to be a war. And Oboto would have lost this war on day one had it not been for Kabuto joining it with his edo army and Madara being brought in. His "army" was handled with ease and the one trick they were suppose to pull off still ended up being seen through soon after.

The difference is that aside from us knowing of the real Madara long before Obito pretended to be him, nearly everything Obito has done has been thanks to Madara's work beforehand. On the otherhand, Kaguya wasn't mentioned until midway in this arc and had done nothing before her appearance.

And all of Madara's legacy was being built on Obito all through part 2. There's only one part in all of part 2 where it's questionable that Obito wasn't the real Madara. I'm not saying the build wasn't good or decent. I'm saying they were building up Obito as Fakedara this entire time and then during the war they dump him for generic overpowered super villain. Obito going after Kyuubi wasn't stupid. He had to get Kyuubi chakra at some point. Kishi just made that dumb twist of using the chakra from the Gold and Silver brothers, rather then get Kyuubi from Naruto. It was lazy and saved time on "Naruto got captured" scene. Obito starting the war wasn't stupid either, despite how bad this arc was. It's the same war that brought in the real Madara, so how was that a mistake?

And you are totally missing my entire argument on this matter. That everyones complaining about Kaguya being the final villain, and I said if Kaguya had Madara's name nobody would complain. Because once again, this is not the first time Kishi switched his final villain for another. Like it or not, Fakedara was being built as the final villain with Madara's name. Then he got scrapped when the real Madara got put in the series. A far more generic villain. Fakedara might have been riding on Madara's legacy, but he's still more a final villain then the real Madara ever was. Real Madara was just the answer to Naruto and Sasuke's overpowered main character roles, and really nothing else. Fakedara was the actual villain and calling all the shots and getting the ball rolling. Yeah Kabutomaru beat him to the punch to summon real Madara, the guy wasn't perfect and I'm not going to sit here and pretend he was. The real Madara's fighting in a era that's not even his. Same with Kaguya.

Lorde
15th June 2014, 11:02 PM
Didn't Hashirama tell Sasuke something about Madara's past right before Sasuke was stabbed by Madara? Did that ever come into play? I don't recall.

pwnswitchclik
15th June 2014, 11:42 PM
Didn't Hashirama tell Sasuke something about Madara's past right before Sasuke was stabbed by Madara? Did that ever come into play? I don't recall.

I believe he taught him an unspecified jutsu.

Shneak
16th June 2014, 2:51 AM
Yeah he granted him some jutsu that never was used. I guess it was so he could get the Rinnegan?

Platinum fan.
16th June 2014, 3:44 PM
Maybe he'll use it in Kaguya fight. Speaking of the Dead Hokage, I'm a little annoyed these guys are still around. Just let the new generation handle this already. Seriously it's like Naruto's generation is forced to burden/shoulder every generations problems. I can understand shouldering Minato's generation because they were right before Naruto's. So that makes sense. But Hashirama and Tobirama's drama with Trolldara? You're all dead and the shinobi world still has to clean up after the junk you leave behind? Oh well.

LightningMaster95
16th June 2014, 5:39 PM
Maybe he'll use it in Kaguya fight. Speaking of the Dead Hokage, I'm a little annoyed these guys are still around. Just let the new generation handle this already. Seriously it's like Naruto's generation is forced to burden/shoulder every generations problems. I can understand shouldering Minato's generation because they were right before Naruto's. So that makes sense. But Hashirama and Tobirama's drama with Trolldara? You're all dead and the shinobi world still has to clean up after the junk you leave behind? Oh well.

if it wasnt for the hokages, naruto and sasuke would have never got past obito also its because of hashirama that sasuke is "good" and not destroying the village

Platinum fan.
16th June 2014, 7:11 PM
if it wasnt for the hokages, naruto and sasuke would have never got past obito also its because of hashirama that sasuke is "good" and not destroying the village

Yeah, because rather then develop the characters that were currently alive, Kishi turned this into a fanfic gone horribly bad and DEM's the dead Hokages back from the grave. Even though none of them should be able to be summoned because of that death sealing jutsu. And thank you for bringing that up. They ruined all of Sasuke's buildup to be this vengeful shinobi that Naruto had to stop. Sasuke's quest for revenge was so mediocre. He killed Danzo...a character nobody cared about, and that's it. Wow! I would have much preferred if The Shinobi Alliance had a bigger role instead of bringing back those old relics the Dead Hokage.

Lorde
16th June 2014, 10:06 PM
The Edo Hokage were a bit of deus ex machina imo and sadly, they've been mediocre in terms of battle strength thus far in my opinion. They were mostly used to change Sasuke's goal.

comedian
17th June 2014, 3:11 AM
3. join akatsuki
4. helped beat jubito
5. fought godara
6. fought kaguya

you forgot to mention that he attacked killer be and invoked the wrath of A. though i dont think b would hold a grudge, A might still be upset

TsukiMirage
17th June 2014, 7:34 PM
And all of Madara's legacy was being built on Obito all through part 2. There's only one part in all of part 2 where it's questionable that Obito wasn't the real Madara. I'm not saying the build wasn't good or decent. I'm saying they were building up Obito as Fakedara this entire time and then during the war they dump him for generic overpowered super villain. Obito going after Kyuubi wasn't stupid. He had to get Kyuubi chakra at some point. Kishi just made that dumb twist of using the chakra from the Gold and Silver brothers, rather then get Kyuubi from Naruto. It was lazy and saved time on "Naruto got captured" scene. Obito starting the war wasn't stupid either, despite how bad this arc was. It's the same war that brought in the real Madara, so how was that a mistake? But as said, it was all about the real Madara's feats, meaning they apply to the one who is Madara. And there was quite a few implications that Obito wasn't actually Madara, which is why some people were making the Izuna argument. That became even more clear during the current arc when Kabuto got introduced.

It was stupid, because not only could the Kyuubi's chakra not be used until after all the other Bijuus were sealed, but instead of getting the Kyuubi and getting out of there, Obito stuck around and ended up losing it. And Obito starting this war was stupid. Starting a war didn't give him any advantage or help his plan, but the opposite, it allowed the Alliance to put up a much greater defense then they would have and gave them a reason to put aside all their rivalries.

And you are totally missing my entire argument on this matter. That everyones complaining about Kaguya being the final villain, and I said if Kaguya had Madara's name nobody would complain. Because once again, this is not the first time Kishi switched his final villain for another. Like it or not, Fakedara was being built as the final villain with Madara's name. Then he got scrapped when the real Madara got put in the series. A far more generic villain. Fakedara might have been riding on Madara's legacy, but he's still more a final villain then the real Madara ever was. Real Madara was just the answer to Naruto and Sasuke's overpowered main character roles, and really nothing else. Fakedara was the actual villain and calling all the shots and getting the ball rolling. Yeah Kabutomaru beat him to the punch to summon real Madara, the guy wasn't perfect and I'm not going to sit here and pretend he was. The real Madara's fighting in a era that's not even his. Same with Kaguya. Right, because the name Madara was mentioned long before either of them appeared. I would say that Nagatoand Danzo were built up more as a final villain then Obito, who really didn't have anything going for him in that department. And I have to disagree about Madara being generic, or less of a final villain then Obito. Obito was barely calling any shots. Originally it was Nagato calling the shots and then Kabuto once he appeared, which then went onto Madara. Same with getting the ball rolling.

Character-wise, Madara was far more fitting. His reasons for being how he was was due to large clear issues, as oppose to Obito's reason the death of a girl he liked. Madara is partially responsible for the state of the current era, it was him and Hashirama who created the whole system. And Madara was only not working behind the scenes for current generation.

Lorde
17th June 2014, 8:05 PM
you forgot to mention that he attacked killer be and invoked the wrath of A. though i dont think b would hold a grudge, A might still be upset

I think A may still want Sasuke to die given that he sided with Akatsuki and helped throw the world into chaos. Naruto will probably use talk no jutsu to defend Sasuke though and everyone will forgive him in my opinion.